PDA

View Full Version : Age 4 predictions

Zoooom
4th January 2005, 04:52 AM
Anyone have any theories as to what they will do, or even maybe 1/2 truths.

my predicition is some form of commander change tweek

better imporatnce for defence(this ones more a wish than a predicition)

Shadowfox
4th January 2005, 05:28 AM
For suggestion you need to post in "Throne Room"

But if you want any predictions ...
I think the will tweak spy/sentry!

Zoooom
4th January 2005, 05:47 AM
its about what people think they will do not what they suggest they do.

i was thinking they might tweek spy sab too but not a heap maybe just tone its importance down a little

Zap
4th January 2005, 06:04 AM
hmm, I guess there will also be many command changes in the new age 4 (hope it won't be a ever lasting beta age again) but I also think many spy accounts will try to boost their income by clicking like crazy so they can take down the highest ranked players, or at least try to hold them back as longest as they can

Shadowfox
4th January 2005, 06:08 AM
Hmmm never though about that ... :p
I'll try to hold denny back :D

Mattesti
4th January 2005, 06:38 AM
lol. Good luck with that.

*->Static<-*
4th January 2005, 07:53 AM
Something they should do about the hackings in this game.

They have to forbid the auto-buyers again.

If the gameplay is back to it's old self (age 1, age 2) the old players maybe will come back.

Shadowfox
4th January 2005, 09:38 AM
I don't think they should forbid auto buyers even though they have no use for me ...
And about the hackers they can't do anything!
The people called 'hackers' here aren't really 'hackers'!

they are just trusted people who don't deserve the trust and 'hack' his friends account!
I'm sure if you would check the attack logs of every 'hacked' player in KoC you would see that the account would have been sold off to a 'friend'!

*->Static<-*
4th January 2005, 09:46 AM
I'm talking about real hackers, even the dummest people know that those fools sold off or got highjacket by a friend.

And you can make your game safer towards hackers, I saw a suggestion in the throne room somewhere and it should keep some hackers off. There are always ways to get through. But it is the thing to make it as hard as possible.

And Auto-buyers should be illigal again.

Shadowfox
4th January 2005, 10:13 AM
Hmmm

I don't think it's easy to hack into the KoC database ... there are ways, but I don't think real hackers intend to hack a game ...
they should prolly hack FBI/CIA :p

And I have no problem with auto buyers ... I never attack so :p

Blitz
4th January 2005, 11:23 AM
Anyone have any theories as to what they will do, or even maybe 1/2 truths.

my predicition is some form of commander change tweek

better imporatnce for defence(this ones more a wish than a predicition)
We're trying to avoid Age 4 threads until the after the start day of Age 4 is announced. The official news is that Age 4 will begin this Winter, and Winter ends in February, so there still might be a fair amount of time before the end of the age. Age 4 threads generally tend to spread rumors, about the age starting soon, or things of that nature.

Also, theories and 1/2 truths in KoC are often rumors, which we try to limit on GUA...Otherwise, people would say "GUA said this was happening, and it hasn't yet, if the information wasn't true, then why was it posted and not corrected" and things along that line.

Closed