PDA

View Full Version : What the hell

Mattesti
2nd January 2005, 02:39 PM
I wen't on to my account today and noticed something my defence had went down from 1,198,000 something to 288,000 and I was gutted

Then just to cap it all off my attack decided to do the same crap. Why is this happening??????????

killerwoody_1
2nd January 2005, 03:05 PM
You got sabbed...easy as that and the only explanation. Check your intel logs and your attack logs, first you see in your intel log some sab attempts and then check your attack log to see if that same person attacked you, if so press on details behind the attack details and scroll down a bit, you probably will find something there like: xxxx numbers of weapon type xxx are sabotaged.

WoRtEn
2nd January 2005, 03:05 PM
U must have suffered a mass sab from someone, have u checked your intel log?See it and if some of the enemy spies have been spotted by your sentry youŽll be able to know who was the atacker or the atackers.

Mattesti
2nd January 2005, 03:07 PM
U know, I actually thought that was it Ive just checked my Intelligence records and I haven't been sabbed at all. Just Recon

Davie
2nd January 2005, 03:08 PM
If there is no info in the intel logs on someone sabbing you then check your attack logs and see if you have been regurly stealing someones gold...as this might have pissed him/her off enough to sab you if you find out...sab him bk :whistilin

Mattesti
2nd January 2005, 03:22 PM
I have suffered a mass sab. thanks mate

I don't believe it like. Thanks for the help lads. Teabagger and Operation Mindcrime

Teabagger and operationmindcrime= The attackers

Wot should I do now?

Its not on my attack log though just in my intelligence files

Oh, turns out it is on my attack log. They're dead i'm gonna reply twice as badly

Davie
3rd January 2005, 06:09 PM
They're dead i'm gonna reply twice as badly

An admirable strategy