PDA

View Full Version : Kadji Vs The World?! :P

Kadji
1st October 2012, 08:56 AM
although i know you ppl aint trolls ( !!!!) and since i did find some time to login in i said wth let's make a topic just for the fun of it..

Me against Sr/DEmk/Mi/Ngf/Tne/D.E.S/Goon Squad / Forces of Darkness. ( although i have started warring those alliances like 2 months now :P muahahah inactive troll is way too obvious :P )

Although due to some of my sabs werent recorded in only 1 script ( and with only logging once a day to bank!! who me?! :P ) so far the damage to me is approx 27 bill.( have sold over 35 bill to numerous friends around )

Damage caused ( add another 25bill which isnt recorded and the damage continues )
Name Total Sabbed # Missions # Weapons
Mayhem_Incorporated 97,777,400,000 1,446 99,856

It aint that much but i aint even active! :P

Indeed messing with ppl's account can be so hilarious from time to time :P

So go ahead my Troll Dawgs!!! Spam Spam Spam :P

P.s This thread seems legit!! :P

Jarrad-
1st October 2012, 10:04 AM
inb4modlocksthread

ROTTENSOUL
1st October 2012, 10:22 AM
Nobody cares about you.
Close thread and join TUE, not sure if they will even accept an idiot like you...

Kadji
1st October 2012, 12:03 PM
Nobody cares about you.
Close thread and join TUE, not sure if they will even accept an idiot like you...

oh you may rage..oh you may cry again for second age in a row but still you will be a rage fat kid :P hahahahahahhahah :P

if only you had half of my charm :P muahahahahah

AxEHeaD15
1st October 2012, 12:39 PM
MI is dead. You can't war a non-existant alliance. Rotten may have been on to something......join TUE :p

ThisHeresDougie
1st October 2012, 01:44 PM
This thread screams "Look at me I need attention"

ROTTENSOUL
1st October 2012, 02:20 PM
Crying for a second age in a row? About what? I hope you realize you are the one raging and crying.. Yea I am sure you have more charm then I do.. Just lol at you and your fail insults. This thread will be closed, join TUE if you want to war us or just shut up..

Kadji
1st October 2012, 02:30 PM
Crying for a second age in a row? About what? I hope you realize you are the one raging and crying.. Yea I am sure you have more charm then I do.. Just lol at you and your fail insults. This thread will be closed, join TUE if you want to war us or just shut up..

cry even more!!!!!! and since you seem you have stuck at puberty learn that i live to mock the "legit" players of koc :P

Plz continue the flame :P

You are eligible to spamm

This thread screams "Look at me I need attention"

attention whore sighted :P

MI is dead. You can't war a non-existant alliance. Rotten may have been on to something......join TUE :p

oh i couldnt war my good friend Axe!!! :P

MFnBonsai
1st October 2012, 05:46 PM
I am closing this thread due to it being 1 person against The-World and if I allow it to stay open we will have every rouge on KoC making a thread.