PDA

View Full Version : SR vs LaCN

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Baigo-SR
30th July 2012, 11:11 AM
Finally, the event you've all been waiting for!

It's my pleasure to announce SR is warring LaCN & Co.

Reasons? Simple:

Age was boring as f***
LaCN funding and supporting rougues against SR. We've evidence that they could even keep their Suitcase access while massing us.
Cheating.
We're fighting for equal rights between woman and men. In LaCN, woman are not allowed to have any leadership position. For more information: http://pastebin.com/8be5475P
Your chain is full of idiots.

Have fun.

Rasputin
30th July 2012, 11:16 AM
SR is fighting for all sabber and KoC player rights! props to SR for taking a stand!

Screwdriver_LaCN
30th July 2012, 11:23 AM
hahahahhaha LOL...a war started by so called "Inactive-Retired-or-maybe-even-kicked-founder-Leader" :D But gj for not being pussies! :)

Rasputin
30th July 2012, 11:24 AM
Screwy stop trolling gua, and finish your "thesis"

theurbanspaceman
30th July 2012, 11:25 AM
both alliances full of absolute bumnuggets but i cant wait to farm my revenge :)

Poseidon-SR
30th July 2012, 11:25 AM
Thank you Baigo for taking the honor of posting our declaration of war! Must feel good as the founder and ex-leader of this successful alliance that crawled out of the gutter to be the one and only #1 alliance of this moment!

Let's give out some suckerpunches!

All hail King Selassie I, Jah Rastafari! All for one and one for all!!

Rasputin
30th July 2012, 11:29 AM
SR gets a big +1 from me

Wulfric
30th July 2012, 11:39 AM
LOL @ SR accusing someone else of cheating and warring over that.

Anyway, I guess everyone knew anyway that war is going to happen sooner or later. Good luck to some people from both sides.

BloodBullet
30th July 2012, 11:40 AM
go SR!

Warning
30th July 2012, 11:40 AM
Logs or it didn't happen.

Poseidon-SR
30th July 2012, 11:41 AM

Anyway, I guess everyone knew anyway that war is going to happen sooner or later. Good luck to some people from both sides.

Now why don't you jump in? <3

AxEHeaD15
30th July 2012, 11:43 AM
Props to SR for warring while already knowing they were going to win. Coulda just sat back and click/banked instead. Way to add excitement.

That being said, go LaCN! As the underdogs, I hope you do well.

I have a thing for cheering for underdogs, which is why I am a Bills fan :p

-AxE

KaB
30th July 2012, 11:53 AM
Would sure be embarrassing if lacn won again

:D

Actually very funny, good one if you meant it as a joke Baigo.

GridironGrace
30th July 2012, 11:56 AM
:P this is all i have time for:

2 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN 1,857,122,577 Gold stolen 8,978 72,199 241,758,415,236 303,034,219,877

Covert Mission Report
Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 2 spies to attempt to sabotage 2772 of TheGodFather_LaCN's weapons of type Lookout Tower.

Your spies successfully enter TheGodFather_LaCN's armory undetected, and destroy 2772 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

WeedKiller
30th July 2012, 11:59 AM
war FTW !!! :D

TheMexicanJewIsBack
30th July 2012, 11:59 AM
Props to SR for warring while already knowing they were going to win. Coulda just sat back and click/banked instead. Way to add excitement.

That being said, go LaCN! As the underdogs, I hope you do well.

I have a thing for cheering for underdogs, which is why I am a Bills fan :p

-AxE

Axe being a bills fan is just wrong, how do you bare to watch their games? lolz
Good Luck SR
Jenka I <3 you GL and give em hell, rest of LaCN is lame tho sorry.

Mudvayne
30th July 2012, 12:01 PM
I certainly never saw this war coming.

/Sarcasm off

At least now SR will low hit/farm LaCN and not me, but then again that may just be wishful thinking :P

Blipje
30th July 2012, 12:04 PM
I agree with point 1. The other points s*ck balls, but whatever.

Have fun all!

WeedKiller
30th July 2012, 12:06 PM
Would sure be embarrassing if lacn won again

btw kab,we arent gonna lose this war by any means
so you can just sit back and relax and see how he make this age LaCN's worst age ever ;)

xD

AxEHeaD15
30th July 2012, 12:13 PM
Axe being a bills fan is just wrong, how do you bare to watch their games? lolz
Good Luck SR
Jenka I <3 you GL and give em hell, rest of LaCN is lame tho sorry.

Screw you, Bills are going to the Super Bowl this year son! :p

OT: Jenka is nothing but awesome.

ThirtySeven
30th July 2012, 12:17 PM
Reasons? Simple:

LaCN funding and supporting rougues against SR. We've evidence that they could even keep their Suitcase access while massing us.

Have fun.

I am seriously laughing my ass off... I am that rogue (I am unaware of any other at this time), and I massed more LaCN than SR so far. And yes, my suitcase access is still there. My IRC access however... :-(

EDIT: Fixed as I was typing this. Spidey <3

Rasputin
30th July 2012, 12:23 PM
AxE the bills suck....

and <3 to SR you can't really lose this

kab, you lose for not being around often enough

hammertime15
30th July 2012, 12:29 PM
At least now SR will low hit/farm LaCN and not me, but then again that may just be wishful thinking :P

For the love of god yes......I don't have enough turns to sab all of the low hits.

Screwdriver_LaCN
30th July 2012, 12:32 PM
You missed to mention the 3 massers SR sent for the last month against us? xD But its typical for SR :D We will fight no matter you have bigger firepower :D We've already won a war against SR a few ages ago when you had advantage again :D

CaeD
30th July 2012, 12:37 PM
*misses Kab*

GridironGrace
30th July 2012, 12:38 PM
SR does not deny rogues leaving us due to various reasons.. and doing their "fun rounds" prior to quitting.... but none lasted more than a few days. sold off and quit... like most rogues do.

and not ONE of those rogues.. had GO very log.. after they began their rogue actions.. and were removed from chain, and alliance/forums etc. them having ppl who rogue isnt the issue.. its the SUPPORT of those rogues thru allowing script access to achieve/log their sab stats etc, and to have assistance with AAT.

Not to mention... rogues who came from the SR chain.. were even known to raid SR.. and sab SR.. as well as the other alliances in the game... lacn rogues.. focus most of their efforts on SR ONLY!!

Just a more in-depth look at #1.. on the list :P

AxEHeaD15
30th July 2012, 12:41 PM
Oh noes rogues are bad ppl!

No wait, we support rogues, that's right :p

EDIT: For all you mistreated rogues out there, ours are allowed to keep script access :p

Halcyon
30th July 2012, 12:57 PM
Your spies successfully enter TheGodFather_LaCN's armory undetected, and destroy 2756 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter TheGodFather_LaCN's armory undetected, and destroy 2749 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

You've sabbed a total of 5,505,000,000 Gold from TheGodFather_LaCN!

Kill3rSam
30th July 2012, 12:59 PM
Good luck, may the best organized alliance win.

hammertime15
30th July 2012, 01:08 PM
Your spies successfully enter TheGodFather_LaCN's armory undetected, and destroy 2756 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter TheGodFather_LaCN's armory undetected, and destroy 2749 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

You've sabbed a total of 5,505,000,000 Gold from TheGodFather_LaCN!

That's gonna leave a mark.

CaeD
30th July 2012, 01:27 PM
Inactive User Stats
Name: im_comming

worshipme
30th July 2012, 01:28 PM
Mayhem_Incorporated (not active) <== turked already?

CaeD
30th July 2012, 01:33 PM
Turx

Fernando
30th July 2012, 01:45 PM
[14:51] <GObot> Bolio_TVM has sabbed a total of: 15,810,198,000 gold; Missions: 520

:<3:

nel5on
30th July 2012, 01:48 PM
Nel5on_LaCN has sabbed a total of: 10,500,800,000 gold; Missions: 216

will carry on later on, im about 1/3 through the list.

KaB
30th July 2012, 02:13 PM
How big was the initial mass if there was one by SR?

Blipje
30th July 2012, 02:42 PM
How big was the initial mass if there was one by SR?

Are you kidding me? Like if you don't know :P

Foldingchin
30th July 2012, 02:43 PM
foldingchin has sabbed a total of: 13,020,000,000 gold; Missions: 251

CaeD
30th July 2012, 02:45 PM
Inactive User Stats
Name: MRs-SUBONO

turx a few hours in

GoddessAriana-SR
30th July 2012, 02:46 PM
Are you kidding me? Like if you don't know :P

He doesn't! He doesn't have access to SR forums or IRC.

Have fun both sides. Especially our side of course. :)

Guardian
30th July 2012, 03:05 PM
Well this shall be fun. Good luck to both sides, mostly SR of course <3 time to get those sab boots on ;) !

AxEHeaD15
30th July 2012, 03:10 PM
I would expect to see more SR turk than LaCN truthfully.

CaeD
30th July 2012, 03:18 PM
Lol Axe. The rankers (SR) aren't worried about ranking anymore!

No turks! *crosses fingers*

Guardian
30th July 2012, 03:34 PM
Well having more members may result in more turks! Depending on experienced/top players turking, that's when it's bad ;) always expect newbies to flee from battle, but never experienced players ( without good reasons ).

Viva La Resistance! :D

KaB
30th July 2012, 03:58 PM
He doesn't! He doesn't have access to SR forums or IRC.

Have fun both sides. Especially our side of course. :)
What's the answer to my question, GA?

Screwdriver_LaCN
30th July 2012, 04:01 PM
Crankey None 20 minutes ago

Hey m8!

Its war time again!
And i wont start talking smack about ur alliance nor ur leaders.
Heres the facts:
- Lacn will lose
- Lacn did start the war
- At the end it wont be very pleasant to be in Lacn

So why not come celebrate with us?
Join me and SR and be part of our revolution!

- Crankey
LoL...Even your n00bs dont know who started this war xD But its great they say its us. Because lots of our members wanted this war to be started time ago by ourselves :D

Baigo-SR
30th July 2012, 04:25 PM
Weapons lost by LaCN:

Weapons lost by LaCN
Weapon Amount Value
Lookout Tower 300,326 300,326,000,000
Nunchaku 271,145 271,145,000,000
Chariot 121,793 54,806,850,000
Dragonskin 20,771 4,154,200,000
Grappling Hook 8,613 2,153,250,000
Blackpowder Missile 4,486 4,486,000,000
Skeleton Key 4,051 2,430,600,000
Guard Dog 3,873 968,250,000
Invisibility Shield 1,152 1,152,000,000
Cloak 133 18,620,000
Rope 63 2,520,000
Helmet 47 94,000
Steed 11 550,000
Broken Stick 9 900
Chainmail 4 40,000
Excalibur 3 600,000
Dirk 1 75,000
Missions: 13,073
Total: 641,644,649,900

nel5on
30th July 2012, 04:28 PM
lmao... nobody in lacn wanted to war. if you really wanted to war, you wouldnt of let warning leave, for the sole reason of him wanting to war. he was one of your biggest accounts.

Semper.Fidelis
30th July 2012, 04:44 PM
Lol Axe. The rankers (SR) aren't worried about ranking anymore!

No turks! *crosses fingers*

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=4440036
sold to 20k and left SR

At least Mystique stayed inchain with LaCN.
Ist it purely LACN-SR or are IB/AaA involved too?

Screwdriver_LaCN
30th July 2012, 04:46 PM
lmao... nobody in lacn wanted to war. if you really wanted to war, you wouldnt of let warning leave, for the sole reason of him wanting to war. he was one of your biggest accounts.
Dude you've become legit SR n00b the moment you joined them xD There is no point to explain to you obvious things ;)

Bloo
30th July 2012, 05:24 PM
LACN, please don't bore the hell out of us all and post sab totals this time please?

I take full credit for this war. Only yesterday I instucted a mid ranking SR account to start warring LACN.

Halcyon
30th July 2012, 05:35 PM
sold to 20k and left SR

I believe Silenzer was due to be inactive from KoC for a few weeks anyway, even if we hadn't have warred LaCN then he would have still done the same.

CaeD
30th July 2012, 06:29 PM
sold to 20k and left SR

He was planning on 'quitting' long before today. He has just started basic training today - joined the military. Speaking of that, are you still in the Corps?

p.s. turx
Inactive User Stats
Name: guitargodterry2

nel5on
30th July 2012, 07:13 PM
mystique sold for 20k up? .. guess one of your biggest spy accounts just dropped a few spy ranks.

CaeD
30th July 2012, 08:10 PM
mafkees87 (not active)

Thinh
30th July 2012, 08:32 PM
A few logs. Came home a bit late for the fireworks :(

Your spies successfully enter Attack_Defended's armory undetected, and destroy 4 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Attack_Defended's armory undetected, and destroy 4 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter madmax's armory undetected, and destroy 777 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter madmax's armory undetected, and destroy 775 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter spiderwoman_lacn's armory undetected, and destroy 714 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter spiderwoman_lacn's armory undetected, and destroy 712 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Jenka's armory undetected, and destroy 621 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Jenka's armory undetected, and destroy 619 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Maaskantje_LaCN's armory undetected, and destroy 504 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Maaskantje_LaCN's armory undetected, and destroy 502 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter PrinceOfChaos_LaCN's armory undetected, and destroy 403 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter PrinceOfChaos_LaCN's armory undetected, and destroy 402 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Rivercroc's armory undetected, and destroy 324 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Rivercroc's armory undetected, and destroy 323 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Falcon_Punch_AaA's armory undetected, and destroy 313 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Falcon_Punch_AaA's armory undetected, and destroy 312 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Papa_Fokker's armory undetected, and destroy 307 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Papa_Fokker's armory undetected, and destroy 306 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter romec1701's armory undetected, and destroy 291 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter romec1701's armory undetected, and destroy 290 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter sasa_0608's armory undetected, and destroy 268 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter sasa_0608's armory undetected, and destroy 268 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter TrollerSkates's armory undetected, and destroy 266 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter TrollerSkates's armory undetected, and destroy 265 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Ares640's armory undetected, and destroy 252 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Ares640's armory undetected, and destroy 252 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter guitargodterry2's armory undetected, and destroy 142 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter guitargodterry2's armory undetected, and destroy 141 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Wulfric
30th July 2012, 10:24 PM
Is it purely LACN-SR or are IB/AaA involved too?

I would assume IB and AaA are treated as LaCN too.

-

On a side note, selling for 20k during a war is just plain senseless, no matter which side does it. Especially when it's a big war and large spies or sentries are going to matter more than what happens AFTER 4 months.

-

Anyway, good luck to both sides again. Finally some real sabbing instead of fakes for high spies from both sides.

madmax_IB
30th July 2012, 10:38 PM
thought id post a few from the juicy aats :P

Your spies successfully enter Halcyon-SR's armory undetected, and destroy 1377 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Halcyon-SR's armory undetected, and destroy 1377 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Sharabash-SR's armory undetected, and destroy 1249 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Sharabash-SR's armory undetected, and destroy 1253 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter GoddessAriana-SR's armory undetected, and destroy 954 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter GoddessAriana-SR's armory undetected, and destroy 957 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Sinister-SR's armory undetected, and destroy 685 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Sinister-SR's armory undetected, and destroy 686 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Thinh's armory undetected, and destroy 630 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Thinh's armory undetected, and destroy 632 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Ele-SR's armory undetected, and destroy 392 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Ele-SR's armory undetected, and destroy 393 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter SilentAssassination's armory undetected, and destroy 172 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
maxed

ra_1
30th July 2012, 10:45 PM
Good luck both sides. I hope SR will live upto its expectations.

pffft
31st July 2012, 01:52 AM
@ mexi <3

@ axe <3

SR doing pretty good job farming me

1 hour ago Sithron-SR attack 6,636,000 Gold stolen 1,945 62 9,508,124,449 5,706,961,952
2 hours ago Pignon attack 8,348,571 Gold stolen 125 98 10,341,266,511 4,609,358,893
2 hours ago Krapull attack 8,408,946 Gold stolen 468 65 7,349,035,183 4,799,579,062
8 hours ago stenzil attack 12,858,224 Gold stolen 171 35 8,004,011,115 5,476,120,950
9 hours ago spikeee attack 9,110,151 Gold stolen 2,433 75 8,831,422,411 6,066,937,806
10 hours ago odin19 attack 1,956,167 Gold stolen 550 75 6,289,449,100 5,279,882,795
12 hours ago DeJean-SR attack 7,133,128 Gold stolen 864 76 11,990,165,444 4,837,620,285
12 hours ago spikeee attack 5,216,533 Gold stolen 1,415 50 8,312,806,035 4,926,371,557

Jenka has sabed 42,225,147,800 Gold in the last 24 hrs

Since SR started this war, their surrender terms age going to be a lot tougher this age, I wonder how long it will take them to start playing the victim this time :P

Screwdriver_LaCN
31st July 2012, 04:14 AM
They are already playing it by sending our members messages that we started the war LOL

nel5on
31st July 2012, 04:36 AM
lmao, i love how im being massed, what a waste of turns :)

jfl888888
31st July 2012, 04:51 AM
GL HF all :)

<&jfl88888> !sab jfl888888
<@PokeBot> jfl888888 has SABBED - 24hrs : 2,987,400,000 | Total : 3,091,100,000
<&jfl88888> !raid jfl888888
<@PokeBot> jfl888888 has RAIDED : GoddessAriana-SR x10 | Halcyon-SR x10 | Phoenix-SR x10 |

CaeD
31st July 2012, 05:30 AM
End3r (not active)

big_bad_beans
31st July 2012, 05:56 AM
lmao, i love how im being massed, what a waste of turns :)

1 hour ago Krapull raid 645,173 Gold stolen 92 16 8,442,718,879 967,805

2 days ago pothead420aot attack 30,163 Gold stolen 1,018 5 2,985,156,677 423,250

just a sample of the turn wastage your side!

and just so u don't feel left out
Your spies successfully enter Nel5on_LaCN's armory undetected, and destroy 95 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp. x2 :)

just a little sneek peek: SabTotal: 48,210,187,400 Gold
1 bill of that was from before SR "approved me" rofl

bazza98
31st July 2012, 05:57 AM
Screwy stop trolling gua, and finish your "thesis"

hahahahhaha!

Good luck both sides. I hope SR will live upto its expectations.

expectations? Not sure if insult or compliment

LionelKunKrkic
31st July 2012, 06:33 AM
A few logs. Came home a bit late for the fireworks :(

Your spies successfully enter madmax's armory undetected, and destroy 777 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter madmax's armory undetected, and destroy 775 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter spiderwoman_lacn's armory undetected, and destroy 714 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter spiderwoman_lacn's armory undetected, and destroy 712 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Jenka's armory undetected, and destroy 621 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Jenka's armory undetected, and destroy 619 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Maaskantje_LaCN's armory undetected, and destroy 504 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Maaskantje_LaCN's armory undetected, and destroy 502 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter PrinceOfChaos_LaCN's armory undetected, and destroy 403 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter PrinceOfChaos_LaCN's armory undetected, and destroy 402 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Rivercroc's armory undetected, and destroy 324 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Rivercroc's armory undetected, and destroy 323 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Falcon_Punch_AaA's armory undetected, and destroy 313 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Falcon_Punch_AaA's armory undetected, and destroy 312 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Papa_Fokker's armory undetected, and destroy 307 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Papa_Fokker's armory undetected, and destroy 306 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter romec1701's armory undetected, and destroy 291 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter romec1701's armory undetected, and destroy 290 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter TrollerSkates's armory undetected, and destroy 266 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter TrollerSkates's armory undetected, and destroy 265 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter guitargodterry2's armory undetected, and destroy 142 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter guitargodterry2's armory undetected, and destroy 141 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

<3 :)
BTW sabbed one or 2 srs, god damn this is fun :). Got only 8 raids on phoenix cuz of my noobyness.. retreated on first 2 cuz i didnt check my SA vs his DA xD

AxEHeaD15
31st July 2012, 06:35 AM
IB will win this war.

bazza98
31st July 2012, 06:44 AM
SR talk as if they have won previous wars... Not sure why so confident

IB will win this war.

IB FTW!!!

The_Sovereign
31st July 2012, 07:18 AM
17 minutes ago TheProdigyReturns-SR 103,501,272 Gold stolen 52 661 10,668,410,052 23,743,813,810
47 minutes ago TheProdigyReturns-SR 109,018,845 Gold stolen 62 740 10,862,605,467 25,921,714,907
1 hour ago TheProdigyReturns-SR 125,789,374 Gold stolen 146 1,476 9,346,732,688 26,118,429,225
1 hour ago TheEpithetOdysseus-SR 135,305,550 Gold stolen 86 370 3,834,550,788 24,386,568,766
2 hours ago Sinister-SR 237,705,379 Gold stolen 389 1,056 10,574,348,740 26,438,406,012
2 hours ago Ele-SR 184,248,376 Gold stolen 789 1,731 12,149,811,736 24,767,051,731
2 hours ago TheProdigyReturns-SR 118,384,307 Gold stolen 124 1,443 12,115,093,505 29,655,283,050
6 hours ago Ele-SR 234,348,805 Gold stolen 475 924 12,415,607,669 27,707,958,609
6 hours ago Christos-SR 133,736,109 Gold stolen 160 2,106 16,240,972,402 27,304,036,490
6 hours ago Sinister-SR 158,584,451 Gold stolen 546 1,578 11,527,285,335 25,856,093,251
6 hours ago rxbaddie 73,450,699 Gold stolen 1,188 2,256 16,335,118,759 27,750,576,277
6 hours ago Sharabash-SR 134,775,994 Gold stolen 233 2,134 19,592,905,676 24,362,891,158
7 hours ago Ele-SR 159,715,491 Gold stolen 544 1,079 12,660,268,839 27,689,112,358
7 hours ago Christos-SR 113,286,397 Gold stolen 120 1,843 17,625,710,618 25,439,135,068
7 hours ago Sharabash-SR 106,775,446 Gold stolen 181 1,290 17,324,149,254 27,747,731,260
7 hours ago Christos-SR 104,522,514 Gold stolen 134 2,119 18,086,162,900 25,229,434,488
8 hours ago Ele-SR 110,448,828 Gold stolen 622 1,053 10,153,431,269 25,696,798,540
8 hours ago Thinh 148,746,686 Gold stolen 740 1,597 11,546,704,635 25,710,217,554
8 hours ago Sharabash-SR 148,903,706 Gold stolen 286 2,283 18,425,934,830 26,339,493,768
8 hours ago Sinister-SR 179,044,173 Gold stolen 340 946 10,892,780,491 23,927,137,988
8 hours ago Christos-SR 141,034,642 Gold stolen 107 1,564 18,243,556,474 27,741,846,514
9 hours ago Christos-SR 129,186,937 Gold stolen 188 2,918 16,756,288,375 23,942,584,453
9 hours ago Sinister-SR 74,060,442 Gold stolen 449 1,254 11,217,341,738 23,984,592,119
9 hours ago Sinister-SR 157,276,386 Gold stolen 709 1,920 12,136,714,868 26,396,236,547
9 hours ago Thinh 188,913,195 Gold stolen 319 633 10,394,338,768 24,475,084,117
9 hours ago RcRaceChamp-SR 115,567,190 Gold stolen 189 3,030 24,096,084,781 26,143,635,319
9 hours ago rxbaddie 86,306,432 Gold stolen 1,495 2,480 14,150,414,327 25,506,167,275
10 hours ago Christos-SR 78,017,823 Gold stolen 107 1,637 15,753,509,185 25,776,996,648
10 hours ago Sinister-SR 70,562,100 Gold stolen 325 1,206 12,094,391,753 23,890,879,199
10 hours ago Thinh 95,348,465 Gold stolen 753 1,640 10,385,619,029 26,433,951,614
10 hours ago Christos-SR 92,045,824 Gold stolen 131 1,497 13,300,017,980 29,166,451,156
13 hours ago rxbaddie 118,056,287 Gold stolen 558 897 18,272,866,990 30,397,162,196

I'm out of recons, so I guess I will wait till later on to annoy you guys :P

Rasputin
31st July 2012, 09:09 AM
IB will win this war.

I think Abaddon Crusaders will win this war

bazza98
31st July 2012, 09:11 AM
The real question of this war is: Why the hell is baigo still here?

Fernando
31st July 2012, 09:21 AM
IB will win this war.

Maybe. They're doing more damage than LaCN itself

worshipme
31st July 2012, 09:30 AM
Maybe. They're doing more damage than LaCN itself

LaCN are doing all the damage. their members are even massing using attack instead of raid
21 hours ago Awrodo attack Attack defended 716 274 2,700,685,238 20,699,979,213

Fernando
31st July 2012, 09:46 AM
LaCN are doing all the damage. their members are even massing using attack instead of raid
21 hours ago Awrodo attack Attack defended 716 274 2,700,685,238 20,699,979,213

Ah, I meant do damage to SR not to themselves :wacko:

bazza98
31st July 2012, 09:48 AM
They still talk as if they allainces isnt going to fall apart

worshipme
31st July 2012, 10:09 AM
They still talk as if they allainces isnt going to fall apart

maybe your alliance is not sharing with you the damage they are getting :)

bazza98
31st July 2012, 10:14 AM
maybe your alliance is not sharing with you the damage they are getting :)

Yes good work, it is a war both sides deal damage.

claps for worshipme

Blipje
31st July 2012, 10:17 AM
LaCN is doing more damage than SR.

Obvious troll is obvious

Piquedram
31st July 2012, 10:27 AM
mystique sold for 20k up? .. guess one of your biggest spy accounts just dropped a few spy ranks.

Don't worry Nel5on i will always have enough spies to visit your armory :)

and for Sharabash-SR (if he's around here which i seriously doubt) , never seen such a bad player in any mmorpg's i have played so far.

Piquedram
31st July 2012, 10:40 AM
I would assume IB and AaA are treated as LaCN too.

-

On a side note, selling for 20k during a war is just plain senseless, no matter which side does it. Especially when it's a big war and large spies or sentries are going to matter more than what happens AFTER 4 months.

-

Anyway, good luck to both sides again. Finally some real sabbing instead of fakes for high spies from both sides.

I was gonna do it at the end of july, wartime just came as call it whatever you want.. inappropriate hehe, no worries there though i'll still be able to cause enough damage to SR, 32 billions in 1 day isn't bad imo

AxEHeaD15
31st July 2012, 10:41 AM
Don't worry Nel5on i will always have enough spies to visit your armory :)

and for Sharabash-SR (if he's around here which i seriously doubt) , never seen such a bad player in any mmorpg's i have played so far.

Why?

Semper.Fidelis
31st July 2012, 10:44 AM
He was planning on 'quitting' long before today. He has just started basic training today - joined the military. Speaking of that, are you still in the Corps?

p.s. turx
Inactive User Stats
Name: guitargodterry2

Seems illogical to sell for 20k if you won't have the time to bank back the value you spent. Would have made more sense to just sell to someone else then. Never was with the Corps, just like the "proverb".

As for damages done, I'd be shocked if LaCn/IB/AaA did less dmg than SR, seeing how they have significantly less value, than SR. Shara did the smart thing and switched right away and all big accounts seem to have dropped their DA considerably so with sab cap in play I don't see this ending in a victory for either side anytime soon; unless one of the big accounts has a giant e-penis and doesn't switch to undead once their mass related losses make it the reasonable choice.

Speaking of, any mass related damages yet?

Piquedram
31st July 2012, 10:46 AM
Why?

calling ppl names in pm's then putting me on ignore, kinda beats fairplay imo especially when i have some juicy stuff to say back :D

AxEHeaD15
31st July 2012, 11:13 AM
People who put people on ignore are lame.

Halcyon
31st July 2012, 12:08 PM
Your spies successfully enter TheGodFather_LaCN's armory undetected, and destroy 2727 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter TheGodFather_LaCN's armory undetected, and destroy 2720 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

You've sabbed a total of 10,952,000,000 Gold from TheGodFather_LaCN!

GridironGrace
31st July 2012, 02:38 PM
RAAAWWWWWRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<3

Fernando
31st July 2012, 02:42 PM
[15:48] <GObot> Bolio_TVM has sabbed a total of: 25,660,598,000 gold; Missions: 830

nel5on
31st July 2012, 04:04 PM
been away this evening, so ive missed the sabbing, everyone was maxed within minutes of being unmaxed. ive been raided today about 80x and the damage is so miniscule its unbelievable lmao.

3 minutes ago Merchantofdeath_LaCN attack 713,968 Gold stolen 0 22 2,047,308,998 10,574,301
11 hours ago bazza_LaCN attack 1,493,457 Gold stolen 10 49 3,496,119,208 14,960,725
19 hours ago Kumiko attack 7,240,610 Gold stolen 292 40 1,877,906,584 725,040,775
1 day ago Evilbloodude attack 12,296,753 Gold stolen 8 32 922,170,075 628,195,517
1 day ago Awrodo attack 2,338,530 Gold stolen 203 46 2,696,264,202 771,056,150

those were some of the fails. lmao.

Your spies successfully enter big_bad_b's armory undetected, and destroy 94 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp. x2

i returned the favour earlier BBB. you were maxed too quickly yesterday.

oh and another one, Mystique .. i got you before you sold for 20k ..

Your spies successfully enter Mystique's armory undetected, and destroy 355 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp. x2

i enjoyed that ;)

Screwdriver_LaCN
31st July 2012, 04:09 PM
My officer benoa (Some of the oldies should know his name) just told me this:

[23:47:15] <benoa> genie None 2 hours ago
[23:47:15] <benoa>
[23:47:15] <benoa>
[23:47:15] <benoa> Why sab me? Am not in SR anymore. Can you pls get me removed from the sab list?
And his commander:

Name: walidnasr
Commander: None
Alliances: Lebanon (Primary)
Rank #11 :D Left with 10 officers :P...

SR still shows most of their pure ranking guys cant handle the heat of war :D Something tells me the story from like 4-5 ages in a row is repeating again xD

UPDATE: One of our members received this message in-game:

Raiderx200 None 28 minutes ago
I hear you
I'm literally a sitting **** target for all your members. And Pheonix said i'd be age approved if i left the chain right now and i dont want that to happen because i put so uch time n effort into this game.
LoL...so much for all good and polite GG :D

CaeD
31st July 2012, 05:11 PM
Inactive User Stats
Name: OdiePX

Inactive User Stats
Name: Paladin_Rinon

Screwdriver_LaCN
31st July 2012, 05:31 PM
Hello,
Please stop sabbing me, I have completely dropped SR as was requested by various members of your alliance. I want no part in this war nonsense, I don't have any loyalty to SR, please check alliance/commanders before sabbing in the future.
Thanks,
Ioken

Name: Ioken
Commander: None
Alliances: None
Race: Humans

worshipme
31st July 2012, 05:38 PM
talking abt walidnasr, he's just a ranker/slayer. 2 ages ago he was lacn and left the chain 1st day of the war. I am glad he lasted 2 days with us :P

Screwdriver_LaCN
31st July 2012, 05:57 PM
[02:40:03] <@RoHaLoVeR> lol my god
[02:40:16] <@RoHaLoVeR> 21 minutes ago Thinh 406,513 Gold stolen 117 1,425 5,174,486,797 6,844,738,363
[02:40:23] <@RoHaLoVeR> Thinh None 20 minutes ago yes
[02:40:24] <@RoHaLoVeR> Sorry reconned you with 3.2 bil gold but hit too late :(
[02:40:24] <@RoHaLoVeR> ~RoHaLoVeR
[02:40:33] <@RoHaLoVeR> 14 minutes ago Thinh Sabotage 2 0
[02:40:34] <@RoHaLoVeR> 14 minutes ago Phoenix-SR Sabotage 1 0

[02:11:45] <@RoHaLoVeR> Fletch stole 500 mil+ gold from Phoenix and he threatened to chain TUE if any TUE member stole less than 1 hour TBG from any SR member :P
Aahh good old cocky SR tards :D I dont know how TUE will react but keep it up SR :D If later other alliances join forces with us against you, just dont cry that we asked for help or we made them...

ok Bye its sleep time :D

GridironGrace
31st July 2012, 06:12 PM
funny.. i never said that to the guy.. he's a brand new player.. didnt even know what "turks" are lol

i jokingly went off once a few months ago and we defined turks for some newer ppl and scared em a bit .. was kinda funny really.. maybe ill dig the logs out sometime for show and tell :P

on a war note.. the undead move seems..... desperate? idk.. time will tell i guess :P

GridironGrace
31st July 2012, 06:17 PM

Aahh good old cocky SR tards :D I dont know how TUE will react but keep it up SR :D If later other alliances join forces with us against you, just dont cry that we asked for help or we made them...

ok Bye its sleep time :D

They were given fair warning through fletch and #tue

I know their slaying styles.. and their fail hits arent gonna be used to take advantage of our war DA's.. if they dont like it.. they can join u all they want, idc really not like they'll ruin precious SA to raid much.. and.. werent they in a lil war already where they cried from the time it started for it to end?.. i could be mistaken i dont follow them much ... maybe dank or axe will know.. im sure they've trolled them plenty this age lol

Topslayer
31st July 2012, 06:20 PM
thought id post a few from the juicy aats :P

Your spies successfully enter Sharabash-SR's armory undetected, and destroy 1249 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Sharabash-SR's armory undetected, and destroy 1253 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter GoddessAriana-SR's armory undetected, and destroy 954 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter GoddessAriana-SR's armory undetected, and destroy 957 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Sinister-SR's armory undetected, and destroy 685 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Sinister-SR's armory undetected, and destroy 686 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Thinh's armory undetected, and destroy 630 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Thinh's armory undetected, and destroy 632 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Ele-SR's armory undetected, and destroy 392 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Ele-SR's armory undetected, and destroy 393 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter SilentAssassination's armory undetected, and destroy 172 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
maxed

What after ??? .. changed race to undead after being maxed lol

Topslayer
31st July 2012, 06:21 PM
funny.. i never said that to the guy.. he's a brand new player.. didnt even know what "turks" are lol

i jokingly went off once a few months ago and we defined turks for some newer ppl and scared em a bit .. was kinda funny really.. maybe ill dig the logs out sometime for show and tell :P

on a war note.. the undead move seems..... desperate? idk.. time will tell i guess :P

well its something else .. not desperate but maybe .. lol like selling all acc for 20k up ?

CaeD
31st July 2012, 06:22 PM
When you joined #tue didn't you say 12 hour approval for hits less than 30 mins? (Damaging hits)

Anyone ever played telephone? You would think the story wouldn't change when it's text and not words.

GridironGrace
31st July 2012, 06:26 PM
12 hours seemed harsh.. so we did 3 sabs instead... hopefully they'll understand now.. :D

Guardian
31st July 2012, 06:46 PM
7 hours ago spiderwoman_lacn Sabotage 2 0
7 hours ago spiderwoman_lacn Sabotage 2 1

Is this what LaCN teach their top accounts? To Sabotage 1.2 Trillion Sentry with 499 Billion Spy? Big fail spidey!

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 2 spies to attempt to sabotage 692 of spiderwoman_lacn's weapons of type Lookout Tower.

Your spies successfully enter spiderwoman_lacn's armory undetected, and destroy 692 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 2 spies to attempt to sabotage 691 of spiderwoman_lacn's weapons of type Lookout Tower.

Your spies successfully enter spiderwoman_lacn's armory undetected, and destroy 691 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

This is how you sabotage honey ;) <3

LionelKunKrkic
31st July 2012, 07:09 PM
how about 1 warning after one low hit like my friend sharabash always got, if we had sabbed every time, there sure would have come tears from SR =).
Im looking for a word for action like this, trynna find the word, digging deep down for the word, it must be here somewhere :O:O:O??? .. is it bull?.. no..
bullshit?.. no(well yeah but not the word im looking for)..
bullcrap?.. no(well yeah but not the word im looking for)...
bullies? aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh FOUND IT. GG it is a well known word.. urban dictionary might explain it to you if u need the definition.

The_Sovereign
31st July 2012, 07:12 PM
SR complains when LaCN is the dominant force in KoC. But everyone sees what SR is like when they are on top. And then they wonder why they have no friends.

Christos
31st July 2012, 07:28 PM
never heard of a damaging hits policy?

you guys are real drama queens

The_Sovereign
31st July 2012, 07:32 PM
Sharabash-SR None 12 minutes ago

owning lacn

owning IB

cuz im owning u xD

Error
Recepient has set you on ignore. Message was not sent.

Such a child. Thats SR in a nutshell. Childish and shady

big_bad_beans
31st July 2012, 07:55 PM
What after ??? .. changed race to undead after being maxed lol

madmax was never maxed. back to school with you
and the race change was done an hour before sr's next sab run and mass run.
smart move by anyones standards.
if all this needs explaining to you then ROFL @ you

madmax_IB
31st July 2012, 07:57 PM
@ Sharabash-SR you went from humans to orcs and now your undead, so whats your point!

and yes agreed. SR are just a bunch of bullies when they are at the top, but then when they fall apart, they cry the victim card, which they are already doing

sabbin a TUE member over a so called low/damaging hit, that's SR BS
but wait SR members are allowed to low hit all they want and hide behind there stupid bf policy

but wait big_bad_b sabbed an SR member/noob over a stupidly low hit and then sharabash approves him for the rest of the age

SR thinks their shit don't stink, claiming there better than everyone else...........SR would have to be the biggest joke on koc

bazza98
31st July 2012, 08:00 PM
7 hours ago GodlyTitan raid Attack defended 373 62 136,068,221 506,135,798
7 hours ago GodlyTitan raid Attack defended 450 56 112,783,854 551,702,351
10 hours ago stetsman raid Attack defended 51 21 45,865,849 498,931,696

Please stop, my 300k TFF cant handle it

KaB
31st July 2012, 08:04 PM
Ah, the classic "SR are bullies/think they are better than everyone else(including you!!)" tactic. That must be the new game plan. Try and spread it out next time instead of having all your GUA people come post at once?

Why is merdenoms never on here anymore? is he not allowed to talk anymore?

Thread: SR vs LaCN

go cry somewhere else MM_IB

Ironic

madmax_IB
31st July 2012, 08:06 PM
@ Sharabash nice use of turns there AttackTurns: 755 LMAO

but then i suppose you'll just turk it like alot of other SR's and like you have done in the past

madmax_IB
31st July 2012, 08:07 PM
Ah, the classic "SR are bullies/think they are better than everyone else(including you!!)" tactic. That must be the new game plan. Try and spread it out next time instead of having all your GUA people come post at once?

why, is only SR allowed to do that

Topslayer
31st July 2012, 08:14 PM
@ Sharabash-SR you went from humans to orcs and now your undead, so whats your point!

and yes agreed. SR are just a bunch of bullies when they are at the top, but then when they fall apart, they cry the victim card, which they are already doing

but wait SR members are allowed to low hit all they want and hide behind there stupid bf policy

but wait big_bad_b sabbed an SR member/noob over a stupidly low hit and then sharabash approves him for the rest of the age

SR thinks their shit don't stink, claiming there better than everyone else...........SR would have to be the biggest joke on koc

I was never humans this age xD .. and my turns are enough for me sabbing and slaying .. just dont think too much about me and focus on ur acc and you will be ok :D

and about approving BBB .. for unprovoked sabb .. he retaliated i age approved him .. more than simple and would happen anywhere :D

big_bad_beans
31st July 2012, 08:16 PM

owning lacn

owning IB

cuz im owning u xD

Error
Recepient has set you on ignore. Message was not sent.

Such a child. Thats SR in a nutshell. Childish and shady

shara is a scared little mummies boy, so no surprise there
also out of turns too. rofl

KaB
31st July 2012, 08:18 PM
why, is only SR allowed to do that

What's SR doing it on?

& to add to my last post

Same thing LaCN says every age when SR is ahead before they're banned. and it actually works, alliances believe SR is the bully and help lacn, or watch lacn and friends team up against SR and do nothing about it, then have lacn destroy them later after they're done with SR.

If you can't beat'em, join(and hide behind) them(IB). Right? :)

Topslayer
31st July 2012, 08:23 PM
What's SR doing it on?

& to add to my last post

Same thing LaCN says every age when SR is ahead before they're banned. and it actually works, alliances believe SR is the bully and help lacn, or watch lacn and friends team up against SR and do nothing about it, then have lacn destroy them later after they're done with SR.

what's IB ?

madmax_IB
31st July 2012, 08:24 PM
What's SR doing it on?

& to add to my last post

blahblahblah perm banned from koc, go cry somewhere else

you jelly cause SR don't have allies that back them 100%

oh wait IB is all 14 members, oh shit sr is gunna own us, care factor 0

bazza98
31st July 2012, 08:26 PM

If you can't beat'em, join(and hide behind) them(IB). Right?

Errmm not sure if you saw the reasons why ex-leader retired mexician MBaigo declared war?

Topslayer
31st July 2012, 08:28 PM
blahblahblah perm banned from koc, go cry somewhere else

you jelly cause SR don't have allies that back them 100%

oh wait IB is all 14 members, oh shit sr is gunna own us, care factor 0

why do we need allies ??? aaa + ib + lacn < sr

Guardian
31st July 2012, 08:29 PM
@ Sharabash nice use of turns there AttackTurns: 755 LMAO

but then i suppose you'll just turk it like alot of other SR's and like you have done in the past

Lopina_LaCN - Attack Turns: 410

Just saying :P LaCN are looking even worse...

KaB
31st July 2012, 08:31 PM

Because lacn will find someone else to help because IB/AAA most likely won't be enough.

GridironGrace
31st July 2012, 08:33 PM

Its a damaging hit.. they arent in the war.. so they cant hit for <30 mins.. pretty simple really.. if they wanna hit for crap gold.. they can join in the war. Not bullying..

as for the sabs over the low hit on beans.. it was like.. 10m low? and his da is crap to begin with.. so if anyone has been a bully.. it was bbb for those sabs over a bad %...

The_Sovereign
31st July 2012, 08:35 PM

Because in reality, its just a text-based game on the internets. Its more about the friendships we make in this game and no one likes any of you. rofl

KaB
31st July 2012, 08:36 PM
Its a damaging hit.. they arent in the war.. so they cant hit for <30 mins.. pretty simple really.. if they wanna hit for crap gold.. they can join in the war. Not bullying..

as for the sabs over the low hit on beans.. it was like.. 10m low? and his da is crap to begin with.. so if anyone has been a bully.. it was bbb for those sabs over a bad %...

BBB is a bully/whiny baby/koc "tough guy" all the time, nothing changed I take it.

http://farm1.staticflickr.com/29/44532516_085aea662a.jpg

bazza98
31st July 2012, 08:39 PM
Because lacn will find someone else to help because IB/AAA most likely won't be enough.

Then why is SR crying that AAA and IB are in this war? They have the numbers and the butthurt

Guardian
31st July 2012, 08:40 PM
Not to mention LaCN's Gay Policy of hit over 60 minutes of gold else you get sabbed! *cry cry cry* Then you complain when we sab over 30minutes because it's seen as a damaging hit? Calling us the bullies haha, pathetic.

bazza98
31st July 2012, 08:40 PM
http://farm1.staticflickr.com/29/44532516_085aea662a.jpg[/QUOTE]

Wait howd you get a picture of Baigo?

bazza98
31st July 2012, 08:41 PM
Not to mention LaCN's Gay Policy of hit over 60 minutes of gold else you get sabbed! *cry cry cry* Then you complain when we sab over 30minutes because it's seen as a damaging hit? Calling us the bullies haha, pathetic.

Not sure if you know our bf policy :)

Topslayer
31st July 2012, 08:44 PM
Then why is SR crying that AAA and IB are in this war? They have the numbers and the butthurt

Are we crying ??? AAA+IB < any mid-big acc in SR

bazza98
31st July 2012, 08:51 PM

wow stop crying!

/me hands a tissue

Topslayer
31st July 2012, 08:53 PM
wow stop crying!

/me hands a tissue

put it in ur ass hahaha

bazza98
31st July 2012, 08:58 PM
put it in ur ass hahaha

o.0 well that escalated quickly :P

KaB
31st July 2012, 08:59 PM
When exactly did every single post someone doesn't agree with automatically become "crying"?

Noticed it a lot lately

Guess it's a form of trolling?

bazza98
31st July 2012, 09:06 PM
When exactly did every single post someone doesn't agree with automatically become "crying"?

Noticed it a lot lately

Wow kab you still crying? how could one cry about crying?

big_bad_beans
31st July 2012, 09:08 PM

it wasn't a bad % at all .it was a shit hit which i classed as damaging to my account
and if ya members are gonna be slaying without any spy and relying on others to update your script then they should be buying sentry or learn to pm.
particularly if they think they can hide behind a big alliance.
either way, i don't play by any made up rules that you try and enforce. only rules i need to play by are those set out by koc mods.

this makes YOU the bullies.

xues None 3 days ago

41M out of 67M, very bad KOC%, u wont see mee in your logs for a while :P
moe
xues None 1 week ago

just a bad KOC%.

moe

just an example of a person who had 2 poor hits on me but was never sabbed. and guess what? he is SR also
not all SR are douches, just most of you

peace out

ps: i had no problem with my approval in SR but seems they had a problem with me sabbing them back.
can't handle the heat! stay outa the kitchen

big_bad_beans
31st July 2012, 09:09 PM
Wow kab you still crying? how could one cry about crying?

he is a no lifer, thats why he is here

Mudvayne
31st July 2012, 10:21 PM
My thoughts so far:

1. Setting someone to ignore after you try and troll them is gay.
2. Low hits from SR are second nature at this point, warring over getting sabbed for them is just lol.
3. IB rocks.
4. Screwy finish your damn thesis.

Done :)

bazza98
31st July 2012, 11:03 PM
stupid.he brought up a good point, your only answer is stop crying when they arent even crying lol-mexijews

mexijews its called being a smartass...

Screwdriver_LaCN
31st July 2012, 11:13 PM
@KaB - Threatening to chainsab an alliance If anyone steals less than 60 turns of TBG on GG with his current DA (Noone cares he is at war, If people can steal 500+ from him then its a good hit and he shouldnt complain) is what will make other alliances join this war, not LaCN or IB or AaA. If GG gets his DA even lower then more people out of the war would be able to hit him and if they manage to get a recon and he holds like 500 mil or more they will hit cause it would be a very good hit. SR uses mirror policy for low hits, right? Its in your BF rules (I believe leaders should know the BF rules they set lol). TUE Leader was sabbed by 2 SR guys for a missed hit without warning, without anything and here is the shocker - TUE has no Low Hit policy... Oh wait, maybe this missed hit damaged GG's account?? Too bad SR doesnt even believe in such damaging account policies LOL
Quote of SR's policy:

3. Low Hits

A low hit is defined as attacking an SR member and steal less than 1 hour of TBG (TFF x 60)(x1.3 for Humans)(x1.15 for Dwarves). Watch out for the crapness of KoC %'s! In the event of a low hit, SR uses the 'mirror' method, meaning as much as when an alliance has got a Low Hit policy, SR does too. When an alliance doesn't have a Low Hit Policy, SR doesn't have one either EXCEPT in the case of repeately Low Hits (more than 2 Low Hits within 72hrs).

@Guardian..you are n00b dude :D Left LoP because you couldnt get higher in their alliance rankings fast enough and simply because you are still some stupid kiddo. Which explains that you dont know sh1t about our BF rules ;)

Kill3rSam
1st August 2012, 12:19 AM
If 500m hits on a big account are damaging. I'd say person the doing the damaging, is the owner who's not holding or having enough defence. Trying to shift the responsibility of not damaging your account to the slayers who may hit you .. well that's just bad sportmenship. Ofc, not atypical for the SR we used to know.

I had gained some respect for SR with the new policy and how they played the current age, it's all gone again.

The_Sovereign
1st August 2012, 12:51 AM
If 500m hits on a big account are damaging. I'd say person the doing the damaging, is the owner who's not holding or having enough defence. Trying to shift the responsibility of not damaging your account to the slayers who may hit you .. well that's just bad sportmenship. Ofc, not atypical for the SR we used to know.

I had gained some respect for SR with the new policy and how they played the current age, it's all gone again.

Agreed. Neither ROFL nor DEMKMINGF cried once when I hit them for bullcrap hits during your war. I havent sabbed a single "lowhit" from another alliance since the war started. I understand my gold is vulnerable while my DA is so low. That's the risk of not holding DA.

Dear SR,
No one agrees with your stupid BFpols, your noob-ass bfmods, your shady account growth, or your general attitude.
Love,
The rest of KOC

GridironGrace
1st August 2012, 01:16 AM
Lets just set this straight now:

1. TUE hasnt said anything to me personally. You'd think they'd come to me to talk about it right? At which point we could set a firm agreement. I simply set the threat high, they havent came to talk about it.
2. I had recons around the same time that the hit was done on me, not from tue, from lacn.. and that appears to me that, since lacn have no slayers with an SA above around 60b... they are using a slayers chain, to get 30mins of mine(and other members of SR's) Gold..
3. I didnt set it at 60mins.. i set it at 30 mins. <30 minutes they may as well be raiding with lacn lol.. it's a damaging hit.. like most alliance's use.
4. LaCN use's a 60 min rule. Im sure they'd still sab and approve for hits on them under that limit? And that's way more strict than 30mins.
5. When I went to their channel to talk about this. Their policy was on an expired website. If they would like to neogotiate and/or show me their policy id gladly work with them to come to some sort of fair aggrement. But, they havent came to me at all, therefore it appears that they are satisfied with keeping hits > 30 mins of gold.. and havent complained. So LaCN can just stop crying for them, TUE obviously doesnt think its that big of an issue or they'd come to the source of it(me), for discussion.

Just like LaCN to use only parts of something, to try and degrade SR.. just like they used only Parts of convos about bans to try and manipulate KoC into believing they were still wittle angles :)

GridironGrace
1st August 2012, 01:24 AM
Dear SR,
No one agrees with your stupid BFpols, your noob-ass bfmods, your shady account growth, or your general attitude.
Love,
The rest of KOC

this coming from an alliance who has a "bfpolicy" no one can "see"... quite convenient i think eh?
and your also a subchain.. of the only "big" alliance. that still enforces a 60 min. rule. and due to stubbornness you dont even realize it just hurts ur slayers... ive slay stats that prove that.. x3 :P
shady growth? seems you cant add either.. 1200 in chain.. vs lacn's 800'ish?? ofcourse i'll grow faster. especially with MANY accounts under me with chains of their own.. simple math sov... 4th grade tutor can help ya out bro :P

attitude? i seem to feel like ive shown a pretty good attitude all age.. and made sure SR show'd respect on the BF too... so now ur just throwing 3rd grade comebacks out there.. nice!!!

Dank-
1st August 2012, 01:33 AM
I would like to be the one to publish first LaCN sab total of this war, since their secret rules forbid it.

02:31 Jenka 79,734,971,800 Gold in 48hrs

The_Sovereign
1st August 2012, 01:36 AM
Just because you add bullet points doesn't make what you say truthful.

bazza98
1st August 2012, 02:06 AM
Just like LaCN to use only parts of something, to try and degrade SR..

lol you cant degrade the lowest of the lows XD

worshipme
1st August 2012, 02:18 AM
lol you cant degrade the lowest of the lows XD

who mentioned anything about degrading you?

big_bad_beans
1st August 2012, 02:23 AM
this coming from an alliance who has a "bfpolicy" no one can "see"... quite convenient i think eh?
and your also a subchain.. of the only "big" alliance. that still enforces a 60 min. rule. and due to stubbornness you dont even realize it just hurts ur slayers... ive slay stats that prove that.. x3 :P
shady growth? seems you cant add either.. 1200 in chain.. vs lacn's 800'ish?? ofcourse i'll grow faster. especially with MANY accounts under me with chains of their own.. simple math sov... 4th grade tutor can help ya out bro :P

attitude? i seem to feel like ive shown a pretty good attitude all age.. and made sure SR show'd respect on the BF too... so now ur just throwing 3rd grade comebacks out there.. nice!!!

at no point have i nor anyone seen rules in koc that state alliances must have a bf policy and that it needs to be visible on some sort of forum or site.
this is a free game, to be played how each individual see's fit.
i see no point wasting money to have web space for forums and such just to have some imaginary rules that YOU say we should have.
talk about 3rd grade comebacks

bazza98
1st August 2012, 02:31 AM
who mentioned anything about degrading you?

Im the best?

Kill3rSam
1st August 2012, 02:52 AM
1. TUE hasnt said anything to me personally.
5. TUE obviously doesnt think its that big of an issue or they'd come to the source of it(me), for discussion.
:)

We're talking about TUE, they were FURIOUS obviously. We had to hardcore talk them out of destroying SR on the spot. With pretty much everyone else at war, I'm rooting for TUE to win this age actually!

If <30minute gold hits are damaging .. you need more defence .. <30m hits on your account are still HYPER PROFITABLE for 99.9% of the population of this game if they could make it.

funny_bone83
1st August 2012, 03:06 AM
suddenly no one like BF policy anymore lol.
i feel bad that i missed most part of this war, this war really getting in the way of my fishing time, but this will be a fun war as always.
I feel for AAA as well, last few ages they were with SR and warring LACN, now they are with LACN and warring SR. maybe they should choose a better allies next time that dont like war, maybe TUE or something. PS I still like most of you guys.

worshipme
1st August 2012, 03:14 AM
Im the best?

keep on hoping and one day u'll dream u are.

suddenly no one like BF policy anymore lol.
i feel bad that i missed most part of this war, this war really getting in the way of my fishing time, but this will be a fun war as always.
I feel for AAA as well, last few ages they were with SR and warring LACN, now they are with LACN and warring SR. maybe they should choose a better allies next time that dont like war, maybe TUE or something. PS I still like most of you guys.

when they warred with us we lost. now as they are warring with lacn, they're loosing.
feels like it's them who bring bad luck
PS i still like most of you guys. :)

Halcyon
1st August 2012, 03:18 AM
madmax was never maxed. back to school with you
and the race change was done an hour before sr's next sab run and mass run.
smart move by anyones standards.
if all this needs explaining to you then ROFL @ you
It's a shame that madmax made this "smart" move, i was looking forward to getting sabbed again.

The_Sovereign
1st August 2012, 03:25 AM
It's a shame that madmax made this "smart" move, i was looking forward to getting sabbed again.

Like you were going to fall based on one sabber. The day anyone takes war advice from SR will be the first time.

The only thing you people know is superior numbers. Talent is something that escapes most of you and makes you realize a monkey could run most of your accounts.

bazza98
1st August 2012, 03:28 AM
keep on hoping and one day u'll dream u are.

My dreams are my reality

big_bad_beans
1st August 2012, 03:51 AM

1. TUE hasnt said anything to me personally. You'd think they'd come to me to talk about it right? At which point we could set a firm agreement. I simply set the threat high, they havent came to talk about it.
2. I had recons around the same time that the hit was done on me, not from tue, from lacn.. and that appears to me that, since lacn have no slayers with an SA above around 60b... they are using a slayers chain, to get 30mins of mine(and other members of SR's) Gold..
3. I didnt set it at 60mins.. i set it at 30 mins. <30 minutes they may as well be raiding with lacn lol.. it's a damaging hit.. like most alliance's use.
4. LaCN use's a 60 min rule. Im sure they'd still sab and approve for hits on them under that limit? And that's way more strict than 30mins.
5. When I went to their channel to talk about this. Their policy was on an expired website. If they would like to neogotiate and/or show me their policy id gladly work with them to come to some sort of fair aggrement. But, they havent came to me at all, therefore it appears that they are satisfied with keeping hits > 30 mins of gold.. and havent complained. So LaCN can just stop crying for them, TUE obviously doesnt think its that big of an issue or they'd come to the source of it(me), for discussion.

Just like LaCN to use only parts of something, to try and degrade SR.. just like they used only Parts of convos about bans to try and manipulate KoC into believing they were still wittle angles :)

wait! what?
wasn't it you, just a few posts ago that inferred that my DA was crap for my tff and claimed that my sab over a crap hit was bullying?
hmmm talk about double standards
hypocrites much!

funny_bone83
1st August 2012, 03:55 AM
Like you were going to fall based on one sabber. The day anyone takes war advice from SR will be the first time.

The only thing you people know is superior numbers. Talent is something that escapes most of you and makes you realize a monkey could run most of your accounts.

really? if its so easy why do I not see you try it? maybe you are not capable of doing an easy task like that.
and yes a monkey can run most of the account from SR, but most of SR account are better than all of your accounts put together so what animal running that account? sloth?

bazza98
1st August 2012, 04:32 AM
hypocrites much!

LOL have you seen why they warred us :D

Reasons? Simple:

Cheating.
Your chain is full of idiots.

Have fun.

RoHaLoVeR
1st August 2012, 05:04 AM

Haven't posted in this thread cause this thread isn't about TUE, so this will be my only post on GUA to settle this story straight once and for all :P

1. The biggest account of KoC, the ranked 1 KoC player, the main account of SR, the person that represents the biggest alliance in whole KoC, has threatened to chain an alliance that tries to be nice and reasonable towards others, that doesn't even recognize "low hits", and that has let go 100 SR members "low hitting" us for 3 minutes of TBG at the start of this age and in previous ages, all of this because 1 member of ours stole 500 mil+ gold from you and made the best hit he had this age. If the main account of SR itself thinks he's too important to follow his own bf policy, why would we come talk to you? You would lack reasonability and common sense and would be subjective in handling this case anyways.

2. I don't know who reconned the 500 mil+ gold for Fletch, I do know that Fletch intercepted 6 bil+ gold from an LaCN member selling off, yet LaCN hasn't made the slightest problem about this and stayed cool towards us.

3. I reconned Thinh with 3.2 bil gold, hit too late and got less than 1 mil gold, sent him an apologee message too, so Thinh succeeded to keep 3.2 bil gold, AND Thinh received a message, and still both Thinh AND the SR main account himself sab me for it? And about legit hits for 30 minutes, a 500 mil gold hit on your DA at that time is a great hit, even though it was only 30 minutes for you. It's not always about minutes.

4. I have had 1 battlefield issue with LaCN this age a month or 2 ago, and that wasn't about "low hits" or anything. I haven't had any other issue with LaCN all age, even now during the war they haven't made any issue towards us. Same counts for SR btw, SR has been reasonable towards us all age long and we have had no issues with eachother, until now, in 24 hours time, the main account of SR itself threatened us multiple times to chain us, Thinh and the main account of SR sabbed me for a failed interception of a sell, and Santu has sabbed Fletch because Fletch simply reconned him! Though we talked to Ele and he has been pretty reasonable and told us it won't happen again :)

5. Thanks for the mention, I'll get it updated. A working link of our battlefield policy can be found on your own forums though, the link under "other alliances bf policies" in your bf policy thread..

Long story short: I truly had gained respect for SR this age and mentioned this to others as well last week, but now 3 SR members including their own main account have destroyed EVERYTHING that the rest of SR has worked for this age.

/dramaqueen, sorry for the long post, and good luck and have fun to both SR and LaCN in this war ^_^

I suggest this thread becomes about SR, LaCN, IB and AAA again :P

worshipme
1st August 2012, 05:39 AM
wait! what?
wasn't it you, just a few posts ago that inferred that my DA was crap for my tff and claimed that my sab over a crap hit was bullying?
hmmm talk about double standards
hypocrites much!

it's obvious how hard it is for you to understand from the first time :)

big_bad_beans
1st August 2012, 07:26 AM
it's obvious how hard it is for you to understand from the first time :)

same could be said for your lot too from the first time :)

Piquedram
1st August 2012, 08:00 AM

funny and you consider yourself top account? Didn't know SR is run by 12 year old kids who can't even wipe their nose themselves. All phoenix has to say is LOL to every pm and what you do is insult then put ppl on ignore.. mature indeed. As my officer says : SR stands for Seriously Retarded. I'm sure you have some cool people there too, but leaders seem total scrubs to me.

One more thing for you shara... call me whatever you want in game, at least i'm man enough to take it, unlike you putting ppl on ignore because you're scarred the person on the other side is smarter/older/mature person.

AxEHeaD15
1st August 2012, 08:07 AM
Worshipme: Officially worst poster on GUA.

Congratulations on your promotion to biggest retard!

The_Sovereign
1st August 2012, 09:03 AM

He's worse then noob-slayer_SR? He's probably the bottom end of stupid and immaturity.

worshipme
1st August 2012, 09:09 AM

do you always fail at trolling?

He's worse then noob-slayer_SR? He's probably the bottom end of stupid and immaturity.

that noob slayer probably slayed more than ur whole alliance this age so far

big_bad_beans
1st August 2012, 09:22 AM
SabTotal: 57,692,087,400 Gold

your armories belong to me

also ^5 AXE

Screwdriver_LaCN
1st August 2012, 09:29 AM

The fact you are one of the biggest SR tards is enough for trolling :D No need to be trolled anymore xD And this n00b slayer aka shara has slayed because his Slay account was funded at the begining so he can handle it on his own later lol. Everyone can handle it if he gets some boost at the begining xD But whole SR cant know this because last age Jew was giving sells like mad during the war we had at the begining and at the end all these sells were wasted anyways :D so now shut up and take it deeply as SR takes it every age :P

Mudvayne
1st August 2012, 09:36 AM

Sure. Slaying totals mean so much during war.

Axe is a trolling god and shall be treated as such. Now get on your knees and start chanting "I'm not worthy".

AxEHeaD15
1st August 2012, 09:39 AM

Thank you for proving my point failmonster! I am pretty sure that everytime someone reads your posts their IQ drops by 3 points. If I weren't so hardened from owning GUA all the time I would probably be 10x dumber from constantly reading the crap your fingers spew out onto your keyboard, which in turn comes on to my beloved GUA.

It's funny seeing one of KoC's biggest chainhoppers being all "OH SR IS GONNA BEAT YO BUTTTTTT!!!!" How long until you turk in the face of fear, otherwise known as IB, sir? Where will you go next? Hasn't every alliance had you already?

Worse than a 2 bit hooker!

bazza98
1st August 2012, 09:55 AM
SR cant handle trolls, a simple question in SR you can get ignored/banned/akick/aban/herpies

Herpies are for life man

Blipje
1st August 2012, 09:58 AM
SR cant handle trolls, a simple question in SR you can get ignored/banned/akick/aban/herpies

Herpies are for life man

Her pies?

thealmightyfish
1st August 2012, 10:04 AM
Sure. Slaying totals mean so much during war.

16 hours ago Bach-SR 260,731,613 Gold stolen 0 395 5,108,069 1,750,613,195
17 hours ago Xa0s-- 624,931,027 Gold stolen 496 313 31,267,175 1,604,840,673
17 hours ago Xa0s-- 1,065,486,972 Gold stolen 252 156 34,664,622 1,631,330,463
18 hours ago pacostacos 533,206,272 Gold stolen 431 234 76,632,410 1,664,067,972
18 hours ago pacostacos 412,942,199 Gold stolen 722 391 80,688,937 1,906,681,794
18 hours ago pacostacos 883,050,870 Gold stolen 725 391 76,225,280 1,878,151,480
18 hours ago pacostacos 1,126,440,077 Gold stolen 679 366 76,545,842 1,623,299,693
18 hours ago pacostacos 1,019,205,989 Gold stolen 389 209 71,717,504 1,875,798,230
18 hours ago pacostacos 1,024,007,372 Gold stolen 684 366 75,443,070 1,947,540,581
18 hours ago pacostacos 1,035,918,695 Gold stolen 687 366 77,918,321 1,623,571,982
18 hours ago pacostacos 1,388,029,254 Gold stolen 640 340 75,190,492 1,659,811,809
18 hours ago Hazorzin (not active) 628,680,563 Gold stolen 111 1,496 1,263,300,439 1,768,006,406
18 hours ago Hazorzin (not active) 886,067,607 Gold stolen 198 2,723 1,291,404,532 1,744,085,273
18 hours ago worshipped 381,092,813 Gold stolen 1,149 660 375,104,783 1,790,604,718
19 hours ago Payme 130,094,938 Gold stolen 340 288 17,379,486 1,723,315,458
19 hours ago Payme 1,053,424,418 Gold stolen 156 131 19,020,644 1,688,024,904
19 hours ago Payme 944,973,800 Gold stolen 443 367 18,721,468 1,712,037,606
19 hours ago Payme 711,429,974 Gold stolen 450 368 18,872,549 1,888,814,772
19 hours ago Payme 797,070,413 Gold stolen 161 131 19,813,144 1,801,667,558
19 hours ago cdmphoenix 241,508,028 Gold stolen 159 235 10,939,315 1,787,156,503
19 hours ago cdmphoenix 497,217,567 Gold stolen 233 342 12,676,201 2,002,245,110
19 hours ago cdmphoenix 913,657,041 Gold stolen 181 264 11,871,745 1,836,390,901
19 hours ago cdmphoenix 1,247,995,986 Gold stolen 257 369 12,165,729 1,799,585,017
19 hours ago cdmphoenix 1,275,812,147 Gold stolen 92 132 11,692,843 1,620,098,161
19 hours ago cdmphoenix 550,897,066 Gold stolen 281 396 12,253,465 1,581,780,263
19 hours ago cdmphoenix 527,363,425 Gold stolen 94 132 11,543,142 1,650,261,764
19 hours ago cdmphoenix 970,951,618 Gold stolen 190 264 11,198,704 1,721,327,662
19 hours ago cdmphoenix 1,111,494,225 Gold stolen 134 185 13,040,614 1,775,573,967
19 hours ago cdmphoenix 1,330,817,441 Gold stolen 174 237 11,544,182 1,725,490,730

Your spies successfully enter Mudvayne's armory undetected, and destroy 361 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Mudvayne's armory undetected, and destroy 361 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

now back on topic

AxEHeaD15
1st August 2012, 10:07 AM
18 hours ago pacostacos 533,206,272 Gold stolen 431 234 76,632,410 1,664,067,972
18 hours ago pacostacos 412,942,199 Gold stolen 722 391 80,688,937 1,906,681,794
18 hours ago pacostacos 883,050,870 Gold stolen 725 391 76,225,280 1,878,151,480
18 hours ago pacostacos 1,126,440,077 Gold stolen 679 366 76,545,842 1,623,299,693
18 hours ago pacostacos 1,019,205,989 Gold stolen 389 209 71,717,504 1,875,798,230
18 hours ago pacostacos 1,024,007,372 Gold stolen 684 366 75,443,070 1,947,540,581
18 hours ago pacostacos 1,035,918,695 Gold stolen 687 366 77,918,321 1,623,571,982
18 hours ago pacostacos 1,388,029,254 Gold stolen 640 340 75,190,492 1,659,811,809
18 hours ago Hazorzin (not active) 628,680,563 Gold stolen 111 1,496 1,263,300,439 1,768,006,406
18 hours ago Hazorzin (not active) 886,067,607 Gold stolen 198 2,723 1,291,404,532 1,744,085,273
18 hours ago worshipped 381,092,813 Gold stolen 1,149 660 375,104,783 1,790,604,718
19 hours ago cdmphoenix 241,508,028 Gold stolen 159 235 10,939,315 1,787,156,503
19 hours ago cdmphoenix 497,217,567 Gold stolen 233 342 12,676,201 2,002,245,110
19 hours ago cdmphoenix 913,657,041 Gold stolen 181 264 11,871,745 1,836,390,901
19 hours ago cdmphoenix 1,247,995,986 Gold stolen 257 369 12,165,729 1,799,585,017
19 hours ago cdmphoenix 1,275,812,147 Gold stolen 92 132 11,692,843 1,620,098,161
19 hours ago cdmphoenix 550,897,066 Gold stolen 281 396 12,253,465 1,581,780,263
19 hours ago cdmphoenix 970,951,618 Gold stolen 190 264 11,198,704 1,721,327,662
19 hours ago cdmphoenix 1,111,494,225 Gold stolen 134 185 13,040,614 1,775,573,967
19 hours ago cdmphoenix 1,330,817,441 Gold stolen 174 237 11,544,182 1,725,490,730

now back on topic

Who are you?

Mudvayne
1st August 2012, 10:10 AM

now back on topic

Congrats on being able to sab an account that has been at war for over a month. Share your nick and I'll return the favor.

Christos
1st August 2012, 10:33 AM
infatuationist (not active)
munkryboi (not active)
Unkdels (not active)
DaiLo (not active)
Paladin_Rinon (not active)
seanpaul (not active)
OdiePX (not active)
LiaLaCN (not active)
PMSAnimal (not active)
Gelindo (not active)
lefty (not active)
Cheops (not active)
Jordansan (not active)
lazyboy01 (not active)
YestmoUndeadStriker (not active)
MarkMyWords (not active)
krammille (not active)
SFXMar (not active)
Mayhem_Incorporated (not active)
guitargodterry2 (not active)

bazza98
1st August 2012, 10:49 AM
i like pies

theurbanspaceman
1st August 2012, 11:19 AM

now back on topic

grats on being a pro sell taker?

bloodpirate
1st August 2012, 12:25 PM

now back on topic

yes, all SR sells. so that means a SR member sabby sabby you mudvayne

Screwdriver_LaCN
1st August 2012, 12:25 PM
infatuationist (not active)
munkryboi (not active)
Unkdels (not active)
DaiLo (not active)
Paladin_Rinon (not active)
seanpaul (not active)
OdiePX (not active)
LiaLaCN (not active)
PMSAnimal (not active)
Gelindo (not active)
lefty (not active)
Cheops (not active)
Jordansan (not active)
lazyboy01 (not active)
YestmoUndeadStriker (not active)
MarkMyWords (not active)
krammille (not active)
SFXMar (not active)
Mayhem_Incorporated (not active)
guitargodterry2 (not active)
The guys that left SR because of the war are like twice more than those inactives ;P

Fernando
1st August 2012, 01:19 PM
[14:26] <GObot> Bolio_TVM has sabbed a total of: 33,689,248,000 gold; Missions: 1,000

Blipje
1st August 2012, 01:39 PM
[14:26] <GObot> Bolio_TVM has sabbed a total of: 33,689,248,000 gold; Missions: 1,000

That's pretty impressive! Wish I had totals like that...

Christos
1st August 2012, 02:14 PM
@screwy - thats only the ones that left from the first 24 hours

haven't had time to keep up with the rest since then

nel5on
1st August 2012, 02:50 PM
Nel5on_LaCN has sabbed a total of: 22,778,300,000 gold; Missions: 457

i missed a days sabbing yesterday, everyone was maxed, but made up for it today, thank you to those who willfully relinquished their weapons. =]

Kanox
1st August 2012, 03:29 PM
Talk about wasting 30 mins of my life reading all this crap. Simple result is SR will dominate for 1 month then die off as they dont have the stamina or account managment LaCN/IB do. AaA will try to turk and leave asap coz their pussies (i know i made the damn alliance thus im not in it no more no disrespect but its a war game). SR will cry a bit, LaCN will troll, IB will win it all. Its just the way this game goes all the time it might aswell be in the rules. Although SR and LaCN are full of rule breakers so we never know :O BURN!

All in all Good Luck everyone about time someone else warred apart from DEMK

My Vote Goes 75% LaCN/IB to win 25% SR

Much Love as always Kanox <3

erdnexela
1st August 2012, 04:42 PM
Talk about wasting 30 mins of my life reading all this crap. Simple result is SR will dominate for 1 month then die off as they dont have the stamina or account managment LaCN/IB do. AaA will try to turk and leave asap coz their pussies (i know i made the damn alliance thus im not in it no more no disrespect but its a war game). SR will cry a bit, LaCN will troll, IB will win it all. Its just the way this game goes all the time it might aswell be in the rules. Although SR and LaCN are full of rule breakers so we never know :O BURN!

All in all Good Luck everyone about time someone else warred apart from DEMK

My Vote Goes 75% LaCN/IB to win 25% SR

Much Love as always Kanox <3

Dear Kanox,

-You're the only one who turked in AaA
-You didn't make shit, you helped found an alliance that would have been created with or without your sorry ass
-If you'd be in this war, yes, you'd try and make AaA turk because like you pretended to say: You made the alliance (you're just trying to say we're like you)... but... We're not :)
-You're a cry baby who tried to blame everything on others
-You thought you were better than everyone
-Katie left you cuz you're an idiot
-None of us are actually sad that you left

Thank you, have a nice day :)

AxEHeaD15
1st August 2012, 04:42 PM
Epic post Kanox!

LionelKunKrkic
1st August 2012, 09:00 PM
worshipme, were u this dumb when u were in lacn :O? @ christos, seanpaul prolly turked, lialacn went 2weeks since last login, cant vouch for others.

erdnexela
1st August 2012, 09:19 PM
[23:14] <%Erdnexela> !sab erdnexela
[23:14] <@PokeBot> erdnexela has SABBED - 24hrs : 2,101,800,000 | Total : 9,692,500,000
[23:16] <%Erdnexela> !raid erdnexela
[23:16] <@PokeBot> erdnexela has RAIDED : Christos-SR x10 | GoddessAriana-SR x10 | Halcyon-SR x9 | Phoenix-SR x30 |

Been kind of hard to get that sabb total up since war started 3 hours before I finished work and no one wasted time in maxing out SR members :/ its good but not good for my personal sab total :P

jfl888888
1st August 2012, 10:10 PM
<&jfl88888> !sab jfl888888
<@PokeBot> jfl888888 has SABBED - 24hrs : 1,967,000,000 | Total : 7,558,250,000
<&jfl88888> !raid jfl888888
<@PokeBot> jfl888888 has RAIDED : GoddessAriana-SR x11 | Halcyon-SR x20 | Phoenix-SR x25 |

1. Waiting for sablist to refresh
2. Waiting for more mercs :)

ALzee
1st August 2012, 10:43 PM
AaA-ALzee has RAIDED : Christos-SR x10 | Ele-SR x20 | GoddessAriana-SR x20 | Halcyon-SR x20 | Phoenix-SR x20 | Plato-SR x10 | RcRaceChamp-SR x20 | rxbaddie x10 | Sharabash-SR x8 | Sinister-SR x10 | Thinh x10 |

AaA-ALzee has SABBED - 24hrs : 2,531,500,00000 | Total : 4,838,725,000

Sold most of Account to members who are actually active
I will be spending this war raiding like a nub
10hours behind initial sab run, vast majourity of SR are maxed (painful to go through sab list)

Lol Kanox, only Terry cares about his account, there will be no turking from us

ps Bring back hotkeys, this game takes to much time

Screwdriver_LaCN
1st August 2012, 11:23 PM
Alacron None 4 hours ago

Hello Screwz0r_LaCN

This message is to inform you that if you leave the LaCN Chain and remove LaCN as your alliance in-game that all damages to your account will cease immediately.

You are being sabotaged because the TERRORIST actions of your alliance leaders against our alliance have forced us to defend ourselves. Your alliance leaders funded numerous accounts that then went solo with the intent of doing as much damage to our alliance as possible. The actions of your alliance, La Cosa Nostra, are the DIRECT CAUSE of this war.

It is sad to see that LaCN Leadership would resort to such actions and put all of their members at harm. LaCN Leadership chose to take these actions because many of their top accounts, such as Tron_LaCN, were BANNED for CHEATING. The Kings of Chaos Admins and Moderators have made it very clear to the public that LaCN has violated many rules of KoC this age resulting in the banning of many of LaCNís top accounts. This weakened LaCN so that they had to resort to terrorist actions against Sweet Revenge to contest us.

Sweet Revenge had no intention of harming any LaCN members ever, however we must stand up against such GRAVE INJUSTICE. We believe in playing the game and having fun. At no time would we ever do like LaCN and LIE, DECEIVE, and MANIPULATE our own membership. LaCNís cheats failed and so they resorted to terrorist actions Ė their actions have caused all of the harm to your account Ė THIS IS THE TRUTH.

Leave LaCN. Remove LaCN as your alliance in-game. All harm will cease immediately. OrÖ
Join Sweet Revenge and fight for a just cause against LACN. You can use the link below to join me and I promise you that you will never be lied to, deceived, or manipulated again:

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/commander_change.php?new_commander_id=4470166

Regards,
Alacron
Just LOL...hahaha this message will make like 90% of the active KoC players to laugh their asses off :D Esp the "Tron and many other top accounts" part, hahaha xD Or how big those cheating accusations are like SR has never cheated and like SR's main has never been banned 3 ages in a row xD And Alacron...seriously? One of the most retarded SR members or even he had some of his own little tiny alliance but I already forgot its name...xD Once again to all SR big mouths - Banning our first trickle wont change the fact that your trickles and mains oh and almost every Leader of SR were banned 3 ages in a row, wont compensate the fact that you have banned players every age for every single reason AC, AB, Fakes etc...

Baigo-SR
1st August 2012, 11:35 PM
Just LOL...hahaha this message will make like 90% of the active KoC players to laugh their asses off :D Esp the "Tron and many other top accounts" part, hahaha xD Or how big those cheating accusations are like SR has never cheated and like SR's main has never been banned 3 ages in a row xD And Alacron...seriously? One of the most retarded SR members or even he had some of his own little tiny alliance but I already forgot its name...xD Once again to all SR big mouths - Banning our first trickle wont change the fact that your trickles and mains oh and almost every Leader of SR were banned 3 ages in a row, wont compensate the fact that you have banned players every age for every single reason AC, AB, Fakes etc...

Awesome message, I didn't read it before, laughed big time.

On topic:

Weapons lost by LaCN
Weapon Amount Value
Nunchaku 769,459 769,459,000,000
Lookout Tower 628,945 628,945,000,000
Chariot 459,898 206,954,100,000
Knife 317,948 317,948,000
Dragonskin 72,871 14,574,200,000
Broken Stick 70,411 7,041,100
Blackpowder Missile 31,083 31,083,000,000
Grappling Hook 14,177 3,544,250,000
Skeleton Key 10,038 6,022,800,000
Guard Dog 4,154 1,038,500,000
Invisibility Shield 3,713 3,713,000,000
Helmet 1,906 3,812,000
Scimitar 1,738 17,380,000
Mithril 1,507 75,350,000
Shield 602 3,010,000
Big Candle 400 16,000,000
Rope 397 15,880,000
Steed 140 7,000,000
Cloak 133 18,620,000
Chainmail 84 840,000
Lance 51 510,000
Staff 30 60,000
Warg 11 550,000
Plate Armor 10 250,000
Long Sword 5 25,000
Broadsword 4 100,000
Excalibur 4 800,000
Horn 3 225,000
Dirk 2 150,000
Missions: 45,844
Total: 1,665,819,401,100

big_bad_beans
2nd August 2012, 12:53 AM
lol @ sr blaming lacn for the war sr started

lets face it, sr couldn't handle IB alone.
this was not started because of rogues but the inability and incompetence of 1 sr so called bf mod.
sr members are being fed a bunch of bullshit to keep them inchain and to justify their actions.
also , so much for the posts claiming baigo has nothing to do with running sr

me rofl's @ the tyrannical leadership that is SR

come troll me bitches

ps: wheres my pm's? everyone else is gettin em. go on make me giggle

funny_bone83
2nd August 2012, 01:07 AM
Baigo founded SR, he, jew and I build the alliance from ground up. so although baigo retired, he still have some emotional ties to the alliance it would be normal. dont know why everytime baigo said something, people assume that he was leader and making decisions. he might have some ties to the alliance and many of the current leaders respected him, but as far as making decision, he have no part of it.
and i agree with the statement IB can take SR, I believe IB can take SR single handedly and LACN just there for show. LACN just wanted to steal IB glory of defeating SR.

Kanox
2nd August 2012, 01:11 AM
Dear Kanox,

-You're the only one didnt want to and never did turked in AaA
-you helped found an alliance that would not have been created without your sexy ass
-If you'd be in this war, yes, you'd try and make AaA learn to war because like you say: You made the alliance.. but... You are to good for turks like us
-You're an awesome guy who dont give a crap about a text based game.
-You ARE better than everyone
-Katie was with you because you were a good guy unlike 99% of other guys in games but it didnt work out because of a 9 hour time difference and unlike me who just jerks off in a corner in a shady dark room to skat porn
-None of us are actually happy that you left because now we had to join LaCN and be bitches.....

Thank you, have a nice day :)

There you go buddy you need to stop being mad i fixed your post for you that you mis typed in your fit of rage.

P.S your pretty much the biggest turk in the world erd you nubby

big_bad_beans
2nd August 2012, 01:28 AM
Baigo founded SR, he, jew and I build the alliance from ground up. so although baigo retired, he still have some emotional ties to the alliance it would be normal. dont know why everytime baigo said something, people assume that he was leader and making decisions. he might have some ties to the alliance and many of the current leaders respected him, but as far as making decision, he have no part of it.
and i agree with the statement IB can take SR, I believe IB can take SR single handedly and LACN just there for show. LACN just wanted to steal IB glory of defeating SR.

lacn didn't want to steal anyones glory, SR just didn't want to be put to shame by IB.
but you nearly got it right

funny_bone83
2nd August 2012, 01:32 AM
yup, when there is a chance i think you should test out that theory. i think within a month, SR will surrender to IB just as LACN surrendered to DT because i know IB is unbeatable.

big_bad_beans
2nd August 2012, 01:47 AM
your armories are being surrendered to us already.
thats all we need

erdnexela
2nd August 2012, 04:06 AM
There you go buddy you need to stop being mad i fixed your post for you that you mis typed in your fit of rage.

P.S your pretty much the biggest turk in the world erd you nubby

Wow, that is really quite sad that you had to manipulate my post into making you look good because there's no other way that would happen. As for me being the biggest turk in the world, I did turk on DT, but I mean, who the hell declares war on KoC? So I believe turking on 1 alliance don't make me the biggest turk in the world, as for leaving SR, I just followed my awesome commander.

If you ask me, an alliance FOUNDER who turks on his alliance is a massive turk. No respect. Not only that but you turn around and insult us every chance you get, what are you 12?

GoddessAriana-SR
2nd August 2012, 04:52 AM
Reading through this thread, I would like to take the opportunity to clear up a few things about this war.

SR started this war as a reaction to an increased number of rogues originating from the LaCN chain. We realize that LaCN leaders donít have control over the actions of an individual, just like SR doesnít control the actions of rogues that originate from our chain. However, the fundamental difference between rogues originating from SR and rogues originating from LaCN is the fact that the LaCN rogues were often allowed to keep their access to suitcase which basically implies LaCNís support for the rogue. These rogues were said to have their Suitcase access taken, however that turned out not to be true in several cases. Since these rogues focused on SR and no other alliances in many cases, it plays a role in deciding to war LaCN.

Recently we had to deal with another rogue, this time originating from IB. He was approved for unprovoked sabbing after he was lowhit. Months ago SR and IB reached an agreement on how to deal with an SR lowhit to prevent escalation. However they failed to follow the agreement when they sabbed without warning. Therefor the IB member was approved for 24 hours. His reponse was chaining SR (for the second time this age!), so that means he was going to be age approved. However, other IB members (3 or 4 others) had started to chain SR as well after the IB member was approved, which is a clear provocation. 4 or 5 members of IB sabbing SR is almost half their alliance warring us. Then we also saw a dramatic shift in stats for madmax and papafokker who both sold DA and got spy and sentry with it. With 4 or 5 IB members already chaining us and adding a few others (including their main) who had just put themselves in warmode, IB was very likely to strike SR soon.

With IB as a rogue chain (with trickle) within the LaCN chain, they are again supporting rogues, and this time a whole chain. Of course that plays an important role too in deciding to include LaCN.

From a strategic point of view, it would also make no sense for SR to war IB without their big sister LaCN involved because it would give LaCN the chance to catch up by banking peacefully while SR are warring and then jump in the war later anyway (which is likely to happen considering IB and LaCNís combined past for a few ages now) with fresh stats to give them the advantage. Not including LaCN in a war with IB would be a mistake from a strategic point of view, so thatís another good reason to include them from the start.

Adding all things up (IB very likely to war us and sort of already warring us with 4 or 5 people, LaCN supporting rogues throughout this age with tools and in IBís case growth, strategic reasons), we were left with 2 options: Wait for the IB mains to strike first after they shifted stats into warmode or strike first and hit IB and also the LaCN accounts when they arenít in warmode yet. We chose the latter to have the advantage of Ďfirst strikeí.

SR had 6 or 7 accounts out of range of all slayers that are not in SR with four-kung_lacnís disappearance (Anyone heard from him?), so we could have just have those accounts banking full holding billions without the pressure of slayers. There was no need for us to start this war if we werenít close to sure we would be warred (by IB). If SR really were the bullies that we are said to be by some in this thread, surely we would have picked a better time to start a war. SR were given multiple opportunities to start a war (Tron getting banned and spiderwomanís suspension, TGF selling all Sentry for 20K,Ö). However there wasnít a good enough reason for us to start a war at the time because provocations were limited to a rogue or 2 which both sides have to deal with every age, and we didnít intend to get ourselves into an unnecessary war considering we were and still are winning the age and donít need to war to win at this point.

As for Baigo making the first post on GUA about the war: GG, Halcyon and myself had other things on our mind such as sabbing LaCN/IB biggest AAT accounts before they get in warmode after the initial strike, than making a GUA post. Because Baigo doesnít play an account, he didnít have to start sabbing and was able to help with formalities such as making a post on GUA announcing the war. Baigo, as a retired leader, has an advisory role in SR, and his experience is valued by leaders and members. However final decisions are made by the leaders and implying otherwise is just incorrect, and surely just part of GUA propaganda to discredit SR.

I hope this clears a few things up about this war.

Regards,

GoddessAriana
~SR Leader~

PS 1:For the ones that want to troll after reading my post, you can save the energy as I donít intend to participate.

PS 2: For the ones that like sabtotals:
GoddessAriana-SR 77,548,949,000

Iím reduced to sabbing as low as AATs of 1 because a large number of targets are maxed.

The_Sovereign
2nd August 2012, 05:35 AM
Reading through this thread, I would like to take the opportunity to clear up a few things about this war.

SR started this war as a reaction to an increased number of rogues originating from the LaCN chain. We realize that LaCN leaders don’t have control over the actions of an individual, just like SR doesn’t control the actions of rogues that originate from our chain. However, the fundamental difference between rogues originating from SR and rogues originating from LaCN is the fact that the LaCN rogues were often allowed to keep their access to suitcase which basically implies LaCN’s support for the rogue. These rogues were said to have their Suitcase access taken, however that turned out not to be true in several cases. Since these rogues focused on SR and no other alliances in many cases, it plays a role in deciding to war LaCN.

Recently we had to deal with another rogue, this time originating from IB. He was approved for unprovoked sabbing after he was lowhit. Months ago SR and IB reached an agreement on how to deal with an SR lowhit to prevent escalation. However they failed to follow the agreement when they sabbed without warning. Therefor the IB member was approved for 24 hours. His reponse was chaining SR (for the second time this age!), so that means he was going to be age approved. However, other IB members (3 or 4 others) had started to chain SR as well after the IB member was approved, which is a clear provocation. 4 or 5 members of IB sabbing SR is almost half their alliance warring us. Then we also saw a dramatic shift in stats for madmax and papafokker who both sold DA and got spy and sentry with it. With 4 or 5 IB members already chaining us and adding a few others (including their main) who had just put themselves in warmode, IB was very likely to strike SR soon.

With IB as a rogue chain (with trickle) within the LaCN chain, they are again supporting rogues, and this time a whole chain. Of course that plays an important role too in deciding to include LaCN.

From a strategic point of view, it would also make no sense for SR to war IB without their big sister LaCN involved because it would give LaCN the chance to catch up by banking peacefully while SR are warring and then jump in the war later anyway (which is likely to happen considering IB and LaCN’s combined past for a few ages now) with fresh stats to give them the advantage. Not including LaCN in a war with IB would be a mistake from a strategic point of view, so that’s another good reason to include them from the start.

Adding all things up (IB very likely to war us and sort of already warring us with 4 or 5 people, LaCN supporting rogues throughout this age with tools and in IB’s case growth, strategic reasons), we were left with 2 options: Wait for the IB mains to strike first after they shifted stats into warmode or strike first and hit IB and also the LaCN accounts when they aren’t in warmode yet. We chose the latter to have the advantage of ‘first strike’.

SR had 6 or 7 accounts out of range of all slayers that are not in SR with four-kung_lacn’s disappearance (Anyone heard from him?), so we could have just have those accounts banking full holding billions without the pressure of slayers. There was no need for us to start this war if we weren’t close to sure we would be warred (by IB). If SR really were the bullies that we are said to be by some in this thread, surely we would have picked a better time to start a war. SR were given multiple opportunities to start a war (Tron getting banned and spiderwoman’s suspension, TGF selling all Sentry for 20K,…). However there wasn’t a good enough reason for us to start a war at the time because provocations were limited to a rogue or 2 which both sides have to deal with every age, and we didn’t intend to get ourselves into an unnecessary war considering we were and still are winning the age and don’t need to war to win at this point.

As for Baigo making the first post on GUA about the war: GG, Halcyon and myself had other things on our mind such as sabbing LaCN/IB biggest AAT accounts before they get in warmode after the initial strike, than making a GUA post. Because Baigo doesn’t play an account, he didn’t have to start sabbing and was able to help with formalities such as making a post on GUA announcing the war. Baigo, as a retired leader, has an advisory role in SR, and his experience is valued by leaders and members. However final decisions are made by the leaders and implying otherwise is just incorrect, and surely just part of GUA propaganda to discredit SR.

I hope this clears a few things up about this war.

Regards,

GoddessAriana
~SR Leader~

PS 1:For the ones that want to troll after reading my post, you can save the energy as I don’t intend to participate.

PS 2: For the ones that like sabtotals:
GoddessAriana-SR 77,548,949,000

I’m reduced to sabbing as low as AATs of 1 because a large number of targets are maxed.

Total Bullshit. Not only did SR break the agreement time and time again, but we were told by two BFmods (one was Noob-slayer himself) we had no agreement with SR. When Beans and I tried to contact GG multiple times trying to get him to clarify his agreement with his pathetic excuses for bfmods, we were ignored.

As for the rest of the your post, you just confirmed that (even though Baigo, GG, and noobslayer personally invited us to war you without lacn) you dragged laCN in. So you already lost the war against IB. Too afraid to war us?

By the way, I wanted to congratulate SR on the worst start of a war in KoC history. Not only did you not get very many masses in before LaCN dropped its DA, but half your bigs were still holding DA an hour after the war started.

So, in conclusion, we won. SR are cowards that have to hide from IB. :P

Piquedram
2nd August 2012, 06:28 AM
Mystique
SabTotal: 59,089,057,800 Gold

will double that today

madmax_IB
2nd August 2012, 07:00 AM
http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?79739-Top-Ranking-Discussion-Age-16&p=1424713&viewfull=1#post1424713

I'm inviting the whole IB, not just bbb. A rogue doesn't count. It's like saying any random clan, let's say FF is warring KoC cause one rougue is sabbing every existing clan. I insist, you guys can't war without LaCN (maybe for a day you can?)

Baigo <3

hmmmm

looks like SR are full of shit again

couldn't handle us on your own, had to involve lacn and make up some BS story, but that's typical of SR

and for a few IB's going rouge on SR, we will support our IB members 100%

but SR claim their rouges don't have access to GO and get kicked out of chain :BS:
now you will come in here and claim they don't....blablabla....as if you would tell all of koc that you support rouges :P

Fernando
2nd August 2012, 09:05 AM
Rage aside I wonder what IB believes in whole their posts

If SR is too scared to war them alone why in hell would they involve LaCN + AAA and have more people massing-sabbing ?
Hardly IB would win against SR at all. Most they would have achieved would be nice sab stats and a DT ending with only some nuns, trashed elves accounts and shitloads of trolling everywhere.

LaCN would jumped in anyway, being attacked or not, so why give them the chance to strike first anyway? Trying to bail out LaCN in this situation would be the worst choice and you all know this, you are just nerdraging about it for some reason now.

Also, you've said plenty of times you are just in lacn to war SR, screwy says lacn members wanted to war SR, now you have what you wanted yet all your posts seem to have some bitterness on them, are you not having that much fun now or what ? you can always surrender :wigglinge

funny_bone83
2nd August 2012, 09:39 AM
As for the rest of the your post, you just confirmed that (even though Baigo, GG, and noobslayer personally invited us to war you without lacn) you dragged laCN in. So you already lost the war against IB. Too afraid to war us?

WAIT WAIT WAIT A SEC THERE.

so you said we afraid to war you so we drag LACN into this? I didnt know LACN was on our side in this....
is lacn on your side? i'm still confuse... please clarify.....

anyway, its not the first time SR encounter the situation with LACN that we leave the allies out of the war, and two months into it they jump in with a fresh account ( sounds a bit familiar)

The_Sovereign
2nd August 2012, 10:02 AM
You both are dumb. Your leaders asked us to war you and we waited till your bullshit was too much to take. We obliged. You cowered in our mightiness and made this about rank or revenge.

I'd say there's no way you losers come out looking like the victims or saviors of koc(like you so passionately message our members). Basically you look like chumps because you throw out a gauntlet you cannot possibly answer.

big_bad_beans
2nd August 2012, 10:10 AM
SabTotal: 65,144,537,400 Gold

slow day today but i did visit 1 and 2 aats
see u all again tomorrow

funny_bone83
2nd August 2012, 10:17 AM
stop trying to make like one side is innocent or guilty for that war. you all know sooner or later it will start. since the last 8 ages, is there an age that LACN and SR not warring? just depends on who will snap first and do the first strike.
Sure some of the reason Baigo gave as reason for war was a little absurd, but look back at all the war in KOC find one that have all legit reason.

bazza98
2nd August 2012, 10:26 AM
BAHHAHAAHHA this is funny

Baigo is a moron that destroyed his allaince because the want to destroy LaCN, which he never could.
GG is a moron because they warred over rouges, defeating the purpose of what a rouge is as well as being totally ignorant to the amount of SR rouges.
SR allaince dont understand that we have won previous wars against them.
Whorsipped crys too much...
IB and AAA are sexy.
Axe is a sexy troll.
Im sexy.
The haters are not.

BTW why is SR saying it was war intended to IB yet Baigos post states nothing about IB... AH baigo fails us again

I’m reduced to sabbing as low as AATs of 1 because a large number of targets are maxed.

http://pull.imgfave.netdna-cdn.com/image_cache/1323062570885261.png

Fernando
2nd August 2012, 11:01 AM
You both are dumb.

I am not. Dunno about FB tho, he will have to tell himself :p

Your leaders asked us to war you and we waited till your bullshit was too much to take. We obliged. You cowered in our mightiness and made this about rank or revenge.

You were hinting people to war SR in the rofl vs tnedemk... thread, when confronted you started bragging about how IB can take SR in a blink, when confronted again you stated how SR is a huge vagina because did let off the hook big_bad_beans and how your dudes are only waiting to sab the shit out of us. You were then invited to war SR on your own to prove your point. If you've forgotten all of these check your posts on DEMK vs ROFL and TRD.

I'd say there's no way you losers come out looking like the victims or saviors of koc

We are not, it's recruiting marketing sweetie.

KaB
2nd August 2012, 11:26 AM
Is IB good because they did something that I missed or just because they say they are good?

sorry

Kanox
2nd August 2012, 11:41 AM
Not going to go back and read what he has said but i know its alot of crap.

Strike Action 4,677,523,300 2 seconds ago
Defensive Action 16,115,060 4 seconds ago
Spy Rating 143,531,378,314 2 seconds ago
Sentry Rating 184,326,328 2 seconds ago

Fair play selling off to spy smart move. But what stumps me is why this?

Name: Nel5on_LaCN
Commander: Phoenix-SR
Alliances: Sweet Revenge (Primary), (+)
Race: Undead
Army Size: 1,407,601
Army Morale: -100
Treasury: 15,556,359
TBG (1h): 84,456,060
Fortifications: Hand of God

Is that 15% less losses worth more than 45% spy? When your whole account is spy.

Fernando
2nd August 2012, 11:44 AM
LaCN trained him, he may still remember some old mafia moves :p

Screwdriver_LaCN
2nd August 2012, 11:53 AM
LaCN trained him, he may still remember some old mafia moves :p
Actually he became stupid with his joining in SR's chain xD Its a well known fact that the majority of SR guys dont know basic stuff about KoC and cant see some buttons like Recon, Send message,etc. :D They see just some old GO data and hit everyone who had like 100-200 turns of gold 1 HOUR ago :D

Mudvayne
2nd August 2012, 11:57 AM
12 hours ago Thomas attack 27,101,846 Gold stolen 1,133 136 10,472,135,765 3,925,304,984

TBG (1h): 168,746,880

SR leaders at their finest. Too bad I'm not actually involved in this war otherwise that would be some pro farming.

Kadji
2nd August 2012, 01:53 PM
Mayhem_Incorporated (not active) <== turked already?

Quitted KoC.. :P Even better i quess :P

punkrocker7829
2nd August 2012, 03:09 PM
IB will win this war.

+1

We're talking about TUE, they were FURIOUS obviously. We had to hardcore talk them out of destroying SR on the spot. With pretty much everyone else at war, I'm rooting for TUE to win this age actually!

If <30minute gold hits are damaging .. you need more defence .. <30m hits on your account are still HYPER PROFITABLE for 99.9% of the population of this game if they could make it.

Na LGC is going to win it all what a come back /me golf claps.

raiderx200
2nd August 2012, 03:36 PM
LACN UR NOOBS

ZAR
2nd August 2012, 04:05 PM
Quitted KoC.. :P Even better i quess :P

You can never really quit KoC sadly :P

AxEHeaD15
2nd August 2012, 04:38 PM

^^ what he said.

nel5on
2nd August 2012, 05:24 PM
Name: Nel5on_LaCN
Commander: Phoenix-SR
Alliances: Sweet Revenge (Primary), (+)
Race: Undead
Army Size: 1,407,601
Army Morale: -100
Treasury: 15,556,359
TBG (1h): 84,456,060
Fortifications: Hand of God

Is that 15% less losses worth more than 45% spy? When your whole account is spy.

i could go elves if i wanted, but i wont waste my last change doing that, i have enough spy to hit most accounts, we have bigger spies for the bigger sentries, so i really dont see it being worth a change, ive been undead for about 3 months now.

i think ive sabbed about 30b .. i havent sabbed much today and i missed a full day sabbing, everyone was maxed within an hour of being able to be sabbed again. i guess i will go check the lower AAT's.

screwy, are you actually doing anything in this war? or just chatting rubbish? you keep going on about me being stupid, but i can tell you, im far happier being in SR, than i ever was in lacn. i really couldnt care much about my koc account, dont you remember all the sells i gave last age? short memory.
bazza, shut up and carry on attacking me for 1m gold, i could use a good laugh today.
everyone else, just have some fun. we all wish we could quit. but whilst we are here, might as well create some effing chaos.

erdnexela
2nd August 2012, 05:57 PM
i could go elves if i wanted, but i wont waste my last change doing that, i have enough spy to hit most accounts, we have bigger spies for the bigger sentries, so i really dont see it being worth a change, ive been undead for about 3 months now.

i think ive sabbed about 30b .. i havent sabbed much today and i missed a full day sabbing, everyone was maxed within an hour of being able to be sabbed again. i guess i will go check the lower AAT's.

screwy, are you actually doing anything in this war? or just chatting rubbish? you keep going on about me being stupid, but i can tell you, im far happier being in SR, than i ever was in lacn. i really couldnt care much about my koc account, dont you remember all the sells i gave last age? short memory.
bazza, shut up and carry on attacking me for 1m gold, i could use a good laugh today.
everyone else, just have some fun. we all wish we could quit. but whilst we are here, might as well create some effing chaos.

I havn't really ever been in LaCN, but the fun in SR stops when you get lied to and the main gets banned and the leaders all say: We didn't cheat, we swear! Not funny the first time, neither was the 2nd. I couldn't tell you if it happened 3 ages in a row or just 2 cuz one of those ages I wasn't really active at all. Anyway, enjoy your stay at SR :) it's basicly like a casino, they'll give you shitload of sells if you're good or click, but everyone knows that at the end of the game, you'll lose it all xD

a5ryninja
2nd August 2012, 06:19 PM
LaCN/IB noobs bragging about their sab totals ehhh

sabbed a total of: 101,593,766,000 gold

^ have that, in your face, IN YOUR FACE xD

big_bad_beans
2nd August 2012, 08:14 PM

well i must say thats pretty ordinary considering the size of your account as opposed to mine. lets look shall we

4 SR TFF 2,354,152 TheEpithetOdysseus-SR
DA 4,495,333,461
SA 4,865,848,608
sentry 1,045,898,293,233
spy 1,395,680,006,600

Spy Rating 105,429,602,123 Ranked #86
Sentry Rating 125,340,043,433 Ranked #78

your account is atleast 10x mine.
posting sab totals, is after all what GUA is for, among other things

HAVE THAT IN YOUR FACE! rofl see what i did there noob

bazza98
2nd August 2012, 08:20 PM
LACN UR NOOBS

http://fotozup.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/facepalm06.jpg

erdnexela
2nd August 2012, 09:11 PM

Hummmmm... Mr. a5's spy 1,395,680,006,600,
Erdnexela's spy 53,698,094,008

Mr. a5's sab total 101,593,766,000
Erdnexela's sab total 13,805,250,000

So you mean to tell me that with 20x more spy, you don't even get 10x more sabb total? That sir, is like a mosquito in my face, it's annoying at first, but it has no impact on my day what so ever. Also, here's an added bonus on my side:

erdnexela has RAIDED : Christos-SR x10 | GoddessAriana-SR x10 | Halcyon-SR x19 | Phoenix-SR x30 |

Only a few minutes before it's been 24 hours and I'll mass grid again :)

erdnexela
2nd August 2012, 09:16 PM
8 seconds ago Phoenix-SR Attack defended 90 493 53,295,773,438 1,646,135,849
13 seconds ago Phoenix-SR Attack defended 83 418 52,392,680,784 1,762,965,310
17 seconds ago Phoenix-SR Attack defended 70 420 53,452,061,905 1,516,296,663
22 seconds ago Phoenix-SR Attack defended 41 229 55,540,979,017 1,685,184,647
26 seconds ago Phoenix-SR Attack defended 90 537 56,661,579,927 1,624,506,940
30 seconds ago Phoenix-SR Attack defended 55 385 55,624,581,857 1,369,388,134
34 seconds ago Phoenix-SR Attack defended 29 192 57,788,313,801 1,491,599,709
38 seconds ago Phoenix-SR Attack defended 68 348 46,664,988,608 1,574,474,635
43 seconds ago Phoenix-SR Attack defended 89 504 54,805,779,935 1,673,565,255
48 seconds ago Phoenix-SR Attack defended 105 585 55,871,929,060 1,737,753,633

Mudvayne
2nd August 2012, 09:38 PM
Hummmmm... Mr. a5's spy 1,395,680,006,600,
Erdnexela's spy 53,698,094,008

Mr. a5's sab total 101,593,766,000
Erdnexela's sab total 13,805,250,000

So you mean to tell me that with 20x more spy, you don't even get 10x more sabb total? That sir, is like a mosquito in my face, it's annoying at first, but it has no impact on my day what so ever. Also, here's an added bonus on my side:

Sighs.

Go understand game mechanics and come back.

erdnexela
2nd August 2012, 10:21 PM
Sighs.

Go understand game mechanics and come back.

I understand them xD I'm just trolling

Screwdriver_LaCN
2nd August 2012, 11:04 PM
If you havent noticed all the trolls on me...about my thesis, yeah Im busy so I sold off wht I had except for my SA and I mass and farm SR daily :D Im focused on 2-3 mass targets cause dont have turns for more :D and noone caures what did you do last age because Ones a rat and chain hopper, always a rat and chain hopper ;)

LOL at the random rage guy using caps :D

Officer of Shara:

highlanders None 5 hours ago

id like out of this war , i have had enough of this massing sabbing and logging on only to be missing 1bil worth of stuff , id just like to play the game in peace im done sabbing and im done massing whatever this war is supposed to accomplish it is not to my benefit i will refrain from participation in this all i ask is to be left alone while you carry out your war.
And more to come I believe :P

bazza98
3rd August 2012, 01:03 AM

Nelson you belong in SR with the rest of the morons :)
+ i blind hit you so :)

KaB
3rd August 2012, 01:08 AM
Screwdriver never does anything, he always sucks.

is this bazza guy mario with a new name again?

bazza98
3rd August 2012, 01:39 AM
is this bazza guy mario with a new name again?

Ive always been here ya nub annoying people...
Dont be too mad

AxEHeaD15
3rd August 2012, 06:13 AM
Bazza >>>>>> Mario by far.

The_Sovereign
3rd August 2012, 07:08 AM
Just an update on the war. SR surrendered to IB after inviting us to war them. We will not accept their cowardly pleas for mercy.

Carry on.

Fernando
3rd August 2012, 07:50 AM
Logs ?

Jarrad-
3rd August 2012, 08:05 AM
http://i45.tinypic.com/dqg70k.jpg

A thread isn't a thread without some sheep. Probably my all time favourite sheep pic (for you Axe <3)

Sorry I'm late to this, been working a lot but I'm here now!

Truth, I still sign in for my commander to give him offie bonus, he must hate me for the past week :P

Can we see more stats? Maybe AAT's of the big accounts too?

The_Sovereign
3rd August 2012, 08:13 AM
Logs ?

SR surrendered the minute it dragged LaCN/AaA into their unwinnable war with IB which they invited.

Its like if I wanted to war RL and pulled in LOP and FF just for sab totals. Just makes SR a bunch of cowards.

KaB
3rd August 2012, 08:46 AM
SR surrendered the minute it dragged LaCN/AaA into their unwinnable war with IB which they invited.

Its like if I wanted to war RL and pulled in LOP and FF just for sab totals. Just makes SR a bunch of cowards.

It's actually like if you wanted to war RL but knew LoP would pull an LoP on you anyway.

Fernando
3rd August 2012, 08:55 AM

You'd be forced to pull a DT until end of age. Dragging lacn is not going to change what would happen to IB accounts anyway.

madmax_IB
3rd August 2012, 09:12 AM
LightElf None 3 days ago

Hey there mate =D
IB is currently warring us (SR) and you, the young buds waiting to bloom has been brought into this war, most likely not by your choice. Make the correct decision, drop the IB tag and leave your commander if you know what is best for you.

If you happen to have been sabbed/massed (if u know dont know what these means, being in IB isnt helping you lol) YOU have every right to hold it against IB for bringing you into this.

SR is the strongest alliance in koc and IB wont last long against us =D

Please do let me know how you feel
I await your good news.
LightElf.

sending messages to IB members
:rofl:

SR just cant stop spinnin the BS

SR declared war on IB/LaCN/AaA
if you wanted to smash IB you had the chance, but you decided to bring LaCN/AaA into this war

had a laugh at these messages tho

krieper None 3 days ago

Chicken soup is a soup made from chicken, simmered with various other ingredients. The classic American chicken soup consists of a clear broth, often with pieces of chicken or vegetables; common additions are pasta (e.g., noodles, although almost any form can be used), dumplings, or grains such as rice and barley. Chicken soup has also acquired the reputation of a folk remedy for colds and flus, and in many countries is considered a comfort food.

Traditionally, American chicken soup was prepared using old hens too tough and stringy to be roasted or cooked for a short time. In modern times, these fowl are difficult to come by, and broiler chickens (young chickens suitable for broiling or roasting) are often used to make soup; soup hens or fowl are to be preferred when available.

OneX None 1 day ago

I dont know why someone like you is sabbing me but lay off... the only reason I joined SR was because I didnt see the harm and commander at the time is a friend. Anyways I only do this for fun at work when I'm on break every once in while so ****ing GIVE IT A BREAK with your stupid nerdy geeky war! If you want me to join you, fine, I dont ****ing give a **** but I'm doing **** all to help your alliance just like I did **** all to help the other one.

sounds like SR needs there mummies to make them some chicken soup
might make you feel better :P

funny_bone83
3rd August 2012, 09:54 AM
seem IB have some kind of twisted logic about dragging in AAA and LACN mean SR losing.I understand if SR drag in an allies to help SR again IB, but why dragging in LACN/AAA so they can be on the same side as IB to level out the field a little bit. didn't few ages ago LACN did the same thing by dragging in everyone also?
IB if you stop your crying and start enjoying this war, your KOC time will be much more enjoyable.

big_bad_beans
3rd August 2012, 10:13 AM
SabTotal: 75,632,737,400 Gold

make no mistake, i'm enjoying this

Guardian
3rd August 2012, 05:37 PM
Your spies successfully enter spiderwoman_lacn's armory undetected, and destroy 701 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Succesfully Logged. You've sabbed a total of 7,190,000,000 Gold from spiderwoman_lacn!

Your spies successfully enter Lopina_LaCN's armory undetected, and destroy 629 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Succesfully Logged. You've sabbed a total of 6,368,000,000 Gold from Lopina_LaCN!

Ouch...

Screwdriver_LaCN
4th August 2012, 01:36 AM
Groecklieg (not active)
Damn he was farming me xD I guess my mega DA scared him :P

The_Sovereign
4th August 2012, 01:37 AM
My logic is perfectly sound. The thought of your bigs getting massed by 10-15 people a day while your chain loses both members and value, scared you so bad that instead of fighting the war you couldnt possibly win, you started one that you could.

funny_bone83
4th August 2012, 02:23 AM
if IB gone against SR its not a war, its just be few guys that get approved instead. Also don't compare yourself to DT because you will never have enough dedication as them because if IB gone alone it would be 3 remaining people after 2 weeks, and comparing you to DT just giving DT a bad name.

The_Sovereign
4th August 2012, 02:30 AM
if IB gone against SR its not a war, its just be few guys that get approved instead. Also don't compare yourself to DT because you will never have enough dedication as them because if IB gone alone it would be 3 remaining people after 2 weeks, and comparing you to DT just giving DT a bad name.

Where the hell did I compare us to DT? And oh here we go again, the whole "its not a war, youre just a bunch of approved". You SRs are so full of crap.

Don't challenge us to a war, if you don't have the balls to see it through.

funny_bone83
4th August 2012, 03:19 AM
its good that you know your place. . .
then what would you call warring a chain with 15 people and 10 of which cant even consider mid size account?
we are not just challenging you to war, but we also call in your friends so they can help you out as well. I think that is very considerate of SR already. approving bunch of account for being stupid is just pure bullying, and SR is not a bully so we get the best available help for you. imagine how much you would cry if there are 800 people against 15..... if my memory serve me right, didn't LACN did the same 2 age ago when they pull in RL and FF in for no reason as well?

capkop
4th August 2012, 03:26 AM
Looking at both warlists I have to say LaCN/AAA/IB is kinda dissappointing. I know they got a lot less value then SR and thus it is expected they got less stats, but so many of their accounts turtling up on sentry, a sentry they cannot maintain on the long run anyway.

Like I said, SR got more gold to work with, but they also put it to better use imo. If nothing changes SR will butcher LaCN/AAA/IB.

TheMexicanJewIsBack
4th August 2012, 04:00 AM
Looking at both warlists I have to say LaCN/AAA/IB is kinda dissappointing. I know they got a lot less value then SR and thus it is expected they got less stats, but so many of their accounts turtling up on sentry, a sentry they cannot maintain on the long run anyway.

Like I said, SR got more gold to work with, but they also put it to better use imo. If nothing changes SR will butcher LaCN/AAA/IB.

Hilarious you mention about turtling up, when that is #1 ff lop rl war strategy who even declared a war and everyone sold all to sentry and turtled it up. Both Lop mains are undead. FF's main is undead n completely in turtle mode with 1 bil spy :) but hey lets try to focus on LaCN AAA IB cus they copied the infamous ninja turtle strategy copy righted by the combined forces of Ladies of Pearl-necklace, Retarded legacy, and of course we cannot forget the fakesab force turtles lead by legendaryking.

Yay!!!! Your warring skillz have pwnz0red all of koc, especially with your mighty war skillz :shifty:
umm what have you done again? :sleep:

Sorry SR LaCN had to comment on that, Im sure you understand :<3: