PDA

View Full Version : Alliance BF Policies.

bloodpirate
5th April 2012, 09:43 AM
I think there should be a list of all alliances policies on here, so we know what each alliances is willing to fight for. i checked the alliance threads and most don't have a link to their policies.

example. what alliances accept raid attacks without any form of retaliation.
another example. what alliances will mass sab for defended attacks.

Please put your alliance name and either your policy or link to it on here.

Thanks.

SR and APEX and AAA and Legion_Hispana . updated by Krieper-SR on june 11, 2016
http://www.srforums.net/showthread.php?6448-Sweet-Revenge#4
remember not to attack anyone in SR chain, you will be banned.

LGC and H&G and .:.: Tears of Fury :.:. . checked sep 28 , 2016
http://www.lgc-family.com/forum/bfchain.html

Relentless St0rmS .ThunderSt0rm Alliance and ~Relentless Legacy~ merger . sep 27 2016
http://www.relentless.ws/forums/showthread.php?tid=25&pid=222#pid222
inchain with
DEMK . updated May 18 2016, 08:19 PM
http://z13.invisionfree.com/DEMK/index.php?showtopic=18

LaCN . thanks screwdriver as of 30-July-2015
www.lacnfamily.com/bf
inchain with
F.O.D
no policy . HAVE FUN
remember, if you wear the fod/lacn tag you will be banned. without proof.

NWO . as of sep 28 2016
http://nwo-bfpolicy.co.nf/_home3_.html

TUE . AS OF OCT 25 2026
http://w11.zetaboards.com/theunitedempires/topic/7916518/

FF / LOP .. Thanks DM .. as of jan 26, 2017
http://www.lordsofperil.org/forums/bf/

The Sanctuary . sep 29 2016
no policies or rules

Age of Retribution . thanks homeboy
no policy site but .. it "mirrors" your policy

Notorious Veterans Battlefield Policy .. added jan 23 .. by lummie
http://notoriousveterans.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=29&pid=68#pid68

enjoy the game .. kings of corruption.

.................................................. ..............

I would like this to be a thread without flaming or spam posts. If you don't have a policy link or policy to post, don't bother posting

evilmiget0021
5th April 2012, 09:51 AM
Still trying to find an alliance with a policy to comfort you when you get low hit or sabbed?

adray
5th April 2012, 10:08 AM
i know one that would work

AxEHeaD15
5th April 2012, 01:24 PM
http://demk.be/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=26

_Casper_
5th April 2012, 07:44 PM
http://94.52.103.50/bfpolicy.html

AaA's Policy

Brecht_EF
5th April 2012, 11:14 PM
http://mayhem-incorporated.co.uk/index.php?topic=37.msg169#new

We hold the same BF policy as our inchain allies : demk

Screwdriver_LaCN
6th April 2012, 03:25 AM
www.lacnfamily.com/bf - Its the same like in age 15 simply because admins didnt change anything to the game :D

Kill3rSam
7th April 2012, 09:42 AM
http://www.lordsofperil.org/forums/bf/ < LoP, FF, RL

ZAR
11th April 2012, 08:26 AM
I will update for SR :P

http://www.srforums.net/showthread.php?t=8503

Poseidon-SR
11th April 2012, 09:51 AM
I will update for SR :P

http://www.srforums.net/showthread.php?t=8503

Thank you ^^

TheMexicanJewIsBack
13th April 2012, 12:45 AM
http://z13.invisionfree.com/TheNewEraKoC/index.php?showtopic=63&view=getnewpost

The New Era Policy

Warning
15th April 2012, 12:25 AM
Thanks this will be useful.

AxEHeaD15
15th April 2012, 08:15 AM
Cool siggy bro.

bloodpirate
28th July 2012, 06:18 PM
if anyone has changes, send me their links. some of these might not be right anymore.

AxEHeaD15
30th July 2012, 07:49 AM
Ours is the same :)

bloodpirate
30th July 2012, 02:41 PM
thanks axe

bloodpirate
21st January 2013, 10:38 AM
6 month update. has anyones changed??

Screwdriver_LaCN
22nd January 2013, 12:42 AM
THe link is the same but the Policy is changed ;P

bloodpirate
21st June 2013, 10:44 PM
new age, has any alliance changed their policies??

i found this on some SR people

Before you noobs attack me, please make sure that I'm holding a decent amount of gold (around my 1h TBG)
If you don't know what this means then you should PM me and I'll explain.
Ignorance is not a reason to kill my soldiers and damage my weapons.

punkrocker7829
22nd June 2013, 12:38 AM

Before you noobs attack me, please make sure that I'm holding a decent amount of gold (around my 1h TBG)

1 day ago Crimzon attack 35,348 Gold stolen 19 27 247,563 181,746

Was less then one min. It was so pro lol.

Screwdriver_LaCN
22nd June 2013, 04:58 AM

LaCN's policy is the same as last age since KoC rules havent changed and the link is the same. Since SR warred us over many reasons and one of them was to remove low hit policy we removed it :D We have now damaging hits rule as RoFL has. So LaCN doesnt care for low hits unless the hits are damaging and by damaging it means that the amount of stolen gold doesnt cover the repairs of the slayer or causes a lot of repairs to our member. For reference ask Sharabash :D His way of slaying big accounts is always damaging for him and his targets xD But he is the best slayer in KoC so its just my humble opinion xD

bloodpirate
22nd June 2013, 09:40 AM
i see this .. Screwdriver_LaCN
Today, 04:58 AM Go to last post

but no post, what happened??

Screwdriver_LaCN
22nd June 2013, 11:26 PM
Dunno xD But let me give you link again:

www.lacnfamily.com/bf :D

GoddessAriana-SR
23rd June 2013, 09:42 AM
We have an updated BF policy.

- The 'lowhits' part was changed a bit. The complex x attacks per 72 hours or whatever was taken out and replaced with a more simple damaging hits part.
- In the defended hits section, we added something for double taps.

Bloodpirate, maybe you can edit your first post with a direct link to the post of the BF policy in stead of just the thread:
http://www.srforums.net/forum/public-area/public-announcements/8320-sweet-revenge?p=103632#post103632

ZAR
23rd June 2013, 09:51 AM
We have an updated BF policy.

- The 'lowhits' part was changed a bit. The complex x attacks per 72 hours or whatever was taken out and replaced with a more simple damaging hits part.
- In the defended hits section, we added something for double taps.

Bloodpirate, maybe you can edit your first post with a direct link to the post of the BF policy in stead of just the thread:
http://www.srforums.net/forum/public-area/public-announcements/8320-sweet-revenge?p=103632#post103632

1. No Recruiting

Recruiting is the act of messaging any SR Member, or contacting an SR Member in any way in an attempt to gain them as an officer or member of your alliance. First offense WARNING from a BF Mod. 24 Hour Approval for each additional offense.

Werent you one of the alliances fightning others to allow recruiting?

GoddessAriana-SR
23rd June 2013, 10:14 AM
Werent you one of the alliances fightning others to allow recruiting?

??? When was that? As long as I've been in SR (age 14), that rule has been in SR's BF policy. I even remember my commander back then, sending a warning (as per BF policy) to KW for trying to recruit me then. So it was already against the rules then, and it still is now.

ROTTENSOUL
23rd June 2013, 10:21 AM
Tho I am no fan of no recruiting "rules" I don't see what your point is. Even if it was the case, rules in bf policies are changed quite often.

Screwdriver_LaCN
23rd June 2013, 10:51 AM
3. Low Hits

We do not recognize low hits.

However, we advise our members to steal at least 60 minutes of TBG.
Is this a joke? :D You dont recognize low hits but encourage minimum of 60 mins of TBG steals :D What are you on? xD Plus the damaging hits below 30 mins of TBG. If you have big TFF and your DA is semi-decent or above average and the slayer still gets more than enough profit after hitting you and after repairs then you shouldnt complain xD For example I hit you for 100 mil but you can hold SOMETIMES 200 mil (60 turns) and I get like max 10-20 mil repairs, do you think I will allow you to sab without returning the favour?

bloodpirate
23rd June 2013, 11:37 AM
to GA and SCREWDRIVER. my first post has been changed to reflect your new policies.

GoddessAriana-SR
23rd June 2013, 12:33 PM
Is this a joke? :D You dont recognize low hits but encourage minimum of 60 mins of TBG steals :D What are you on? xD Plus the damaging hits below 30 mins of TBG. If you have big TFF and your DA is semi-decent or above average and the slayer still gets more than enough profit after hitting you and after repairs then you shouldnt complain xD For example I hit you for 100 mil but you can hold SOMETIMES 200 mil (60 turns) and I get like max 10-20 mil repairs, do you think I will allow you to sab without returning the favour?

We advise our members to not waste their turns on below average hits. It's a mentality thing, not a lowhit policy. It doesn't mean that just because we don't have a lowhit policy, we can't advise our members to make the most of their turns when attacking for gold.

As far as the below 30mins thing is concerned... if you're going to hit lower than that, when that's well below the average, then that would be considered as damaging. However if you only hold 200mil (or 60mins TBG) SOMETIMES, but usually get hit for maybe 30mins of gold or around that figure, then that might be a good hint the DA isn't high enough to hold much more most of the time.

Also Screwy, if you're going to slay and steal less than 30 mins of gold, when everybody else steals twice as much from that same account all the time as well as similar other accounts (TFF and DA wise), then you are a terrible slayer. ;) Now, I'm not a good slayer or anything, but even I know that. :p

EDIT: Thank you, BP! <3

evilmiget0021
23rd June 2013, 01:05 PM
" 1. No Recruiting

Recruiting is the act of messaging any SR Member, or contacting an SR Member in any way in an attempt to gain them as an officer or member of your alliance. First offense WARNING from a BF Mod. 24 Hour Approval for each additional offense."

LOL. Follow your own shit. We have had MANY pms to our guys. It's very annoying. You need to fix whatever recruit script your noobs use. They literally PM everyone.

"In the event of a defended hit and the SR Member's DA is lower than the Attacker's SA(atleast lower than 85%) no action is taken, due to KoC %'s."

I like this.

GoddessAriana-SR
23rd June 2013, 05:39 PM
" 1. No Recruiting

Recruiting is the act of messaging any SR Member, or contacting an SR Member in any way in an attempt to gain them as an officer or member of your alliance. First offense WARNING from a BF Mod. 24 Hour Approval for each additional offense."

LOL. Follow your own shit. We have had MANY pms to our guys. It's very annoying. You need to fix whatever recruit script your noobs use. They literally PM everyone.

We don't use a 'recruit script'. We were told in Age 15 that it wasn't allowed so we have no such thing. If any of our members message anyone with a commander with the goal to recruit them, then you're free to apply the policy. It's a two-way street.

Screwdriver_LaCN
23rd June 2013, 10:27 PM
We don't use a 'recruit script'. We were told in Age 15 that it wasn't allowed so we have no such thing. If any of our members message anyone with a commander with the goal to recruit them, then you're free to apply the policy. It's a two-way street.

Also If you dont know a lot of the players use the "Advise" part of BF policies as rules and Im 100% sure your guys will use these things against other players no matter its just what your policy "Advises" :D :D

About the slaying - There is a thing called Time zone ;) Some players are in different ones xD And in some time zones when others are awake and slay, some of their targets are sleeping :D So its normal when you sleep to hold more than usual and then during the day to get a bit lower hits on your account. Its simple logic which obviously SR fails to understand :D Oh and the double tap is one of the most used thing by the SR slayers for ages ;) Its a bit hypocritic to have such rule when your own members abuse it a lot. Also again as you are not a slayer let me tell you that you can get defended even with 25% higher SA than the target's DA, not 15%.

jackdaw
26th June 2013, 11:43 AM
So to get back on this thread I took the "damaging" hit policies of the current top 3 ranked alliances (edited for comparison).

SR - Damaging hits: Stealing less than 35 minutes of TBG is considered damaging.

If the defender's DA is really low, no damaging hit policy is applied.
*Really low in comparison with other similar TFF accounts/playing styles (slayer/banker)

LaCN - Very low Hits - Any hit below 10 minutes of TBG (TFF*10 for orcs, elves and undead , TFF*10*1.3 for Humans , TFF*10*1.15 for Dwarves) will be considered damaging hits.However this does not apply for people with no DA or very less DA. However there could exist cases where hits don't even cover repair cost and mercenaries cost. Such kind of hits might be regarded as very low hits and will be handled case by case.

RL-LoP-FF - Attacking without reconing with the result of a defended attack, extreme lowhit, raiding or other damaging attacks are not tolerated. They will be dealt with case by case depending on the gravity and context of the event.

As we can see, there really is no such thing as a "no low hit " policy. The policy is really at the whim of a BF mod. And of course we know those are all mature and stable individuals.

Much is said about having sufficient DA to "hold" your gold. That is often used as an excuse by a BF mod as to why they aren't going to do anything about the member who low hit you. My answer to that is that slayers should have sufficient sentry to "hold" their weapons against anyone they choose to hit.

ZAR
26th June 2013, 01:20 PM
So to get back on this thread I took the "damaging" hit policies of the current top 3 ranked alliances (edited for comparison).

SR - Damaging hits: Stealing less than 35 minutes of TBG is considered damaging.

If the defender's DA is really low, no damaging hit policy is applied.
*Really low in comparison with other similar TFF accounts/playing styles (slayer/banker)

LaCN - Very low Hits - Any hit below 10 minutes of TBG (TFF*10 for orcs, elves and undead , TFF*10*1.3 for Humans , TFF*10*1.15 for Dwarves) will be considered damaging hits.However this does not apply for people with no DA or very less DA. However there could exist cases where hits don't even cover repair cost and mercenaries cost. Such kind of hits might be regarded as very low hits and will be handled case by case.

RL-LoP-FF - Attacking without reconing with the result of a defended attack, extreme lowhit, raiding or other damaging attacks are not tolerated. They will be dealt with case by case depending on the gravity and context of the event.

As we can see, there really is no such thing as a "no low hit " policy. The policy is really at the whim of a BF mod. And of course we know those are all mature and stable individuals.

Much is said about having sufficient DA to "hold" your gold. That is often used as an excuse by a BF mod as to why they aren't going to do anything about the member who low hit you. My answer to that is that slayers should have sufficient sentry to "hold" their weapons against anyone they choose to hit.
RL-LoP-FF have not approved a single account over lowhits in Age 16, single issues may have arised but they have been dealt with between the parties involved - so our "policy" is perfectly fine - we have no lowhit policy, no matter what you want to read into it. I dissagree with SRīs and LaCNīs interpretations, "any hit below 10 mins" in LaCNīs case doesnt cover people that hit right after someone else has hit and SRs 30/35 mins is as stupid as 60 mins.

Screwdriver_LaCN
26th June 2013, 03:58 PM
On topic:

RL-LoP-FF have not approved a single account over lowhits in Age 16, single issues may have arised but they have been dealt with between the parties involved - so our "policy" is perfectly fine - we have no lowhit policy, no matter what you want to read into it. I dissagree with SRīs and LaCNīs interpretations, "any hit below 10 mins" in LaCNīs case doesnt cover people that hit right after someone else has hit and SRs 30/35 mins is as stupid as 60 mins.
"Missed Hits - Very low hits due to a miss (another slaying hitting before or gold banked) will not be considered damaging hits. We recommend slayers to take a screen shot of the recons and send a message in such cases." - Quote from our policy which is from last age actually ;)

P.S. Sorry for the double post :D

jackdaw
26th June 2013, 04:20 PM
I see new alliance postitions in the offing.

BF attorneys

MFnBonsai
27th June 2013, 12:31 AM
Cleaned....

This thread is for battlefield policies....

Keep it that way....

I_SAB_YOU_FOR_FUN
27th June 2013, 01:15 AM

I think SR should change the number of minutes on this one;
It should be way less, and all in balance to their rank, TFF, DA etc.
Some SR accounts with even normal DA have like nice gold hits every 10 minutes...

As many of you allready know I'm certainly not the big promotor of policy stuff, but hitting only > 35mins of gold is i.m.o. not a reasonable option.

That said, what are the consequences with hits below 35 mins? And do they allpy for all members with 'high' DA?

I_SAB_YOU_FOR_FUN
27th June 2013, 05:40 AM
did you steal your profile pic from a gay dating website?

No, but if I did, you'd probably be the first one to notice that :wink:
Now get back on topic silly man...

EDIT:
Yes that is me IRL, so you've probably mixed me up with someone else on those sites, I'm not gay :backoff:

jackdaw
27th June 2013, 03:26 PM
So here is a practical application test that can have real world results depending on the answer.

I was just hit for 18 minutes gold by someone who belongs to either SR, LaCN or RL-LoP-FF. I really was.

I'd like a BF Mod from each of those alliances to tell me if it would be considered a damaging hit.

Jankster
27th June 2013, 04:25 PM
So here is a practical application test that can have real world results depending on the answer.

I was just hit for 18 minutes gold by someone who belongs to either SR, LaCN or RL-LoP-FF. I really was.

I'd like a BF Mod from each of those alliances to tell me if it would be considered a damaging hit.

Me Wonders alot now:
All those 3 alliances say they dont have any lowhit policy!

About the recruitment stuff: I get several, all from SR players! If I in return PM to them, try to recruit them, would I risk to get aproved?

ROTTENSOUL
27th June 2013, 05:08 PM
Me Wonders alot now:
All those 3 alliances say they dont have any lowhit policy!

About the recruitment stuff: I get several, all from SR players! If I in return PM to them, try to recruit them, would I risk to get aproved?

I think "damaging hits" are the fashion now. Can't believe how people come up with all this stuff in a wargame.
The last 4 hits on me are all SR, less then 1m and can be condered "damaging" I think.

6 minutes ago cheoke-SR attack 102,430 Gold stolen 2 3 3,081,036 182,027
27 minutes ago Rullkid attack 397,616 Gold stolen 9 3 2,133,628 166,531
1 hour ago Venderal attack 330,144 Gold stolen 0 2 483,000 161,926
6 hours ago dosmaster5000 attack 897,802 Gold stolen 7 6 4,583,043 163,261

ZAR
27th June 2013, 05:52 PM

Quoted from our policy:

1a. Low hits:
We do not care about low hits, except when they are done with the sole intent of damaging us.

2: Damaging attacks:
Attacking without reconing with the result of a defended attack, extreme lowhit, raiding or other damaging attacks are not tolerated. They will be dealt with case by case depending on the gravity and context of the event.

To find out if it was a damaging hit, you need to find out if the attacker had the intention to damage you - and then you have to check the "damage". If it was 1 hit from some random player we usually donīt even look into the case - assuming the attacked member reports such a thing, wich our members usually donīt.

ibycus
27th June 2013, 08:41 PM

every hit is a damaging hit... from an FoD perspective, (even though not asked) I'd say sab the mofo... stay outta my logs or deal with it.. that's how we roll...

and...

LMAO @ Zar... you effin retard... what are you going to do... ask him.. "excuse me sir, did you intend to hit me for gold or were you trying to hurt me???"... yea.. sure you'll get an honest response there... duh....... LOL... maybe you can create some type of threat meter based on their stats to automate that calculation for you? e.g. "you had way too much SA and Spy to account for your inappropriateness"... +2 points on the dumb meter

Screwdriver_LaCN
27th June 2013, 10:20 PM
I think "damaging hits" are the fashion now. Can't believe how people come up with all this stuff in a wargame.
The last 4 hits on me are all SR, less then 1m and can be condered "damaging" I think.

6 minutes ago cheoke-SR attack 102,430 Gold stolen 2 3 3,081,036 182,027
27 minutes ago Rullkid attack 397,616 Gold stolen 9 3 2,133,628 166,531
1 hour ago Venderal attack 330,144 Gold stolen 0 2 483,000 161,926
6 hours ago dosmaster5000 attack 897,802 Gold stolen 7 6 4,583,043 163,261
Look at your DA lol. You lost whole 3 to 6 soldiers...With SA of 3-4 mil their repairs cant go too high and yours are almost 0 xD For example the 102k hit is a bit fishy but the rest which are oevr 300-400k cant be called damaging ones xD Ive already seen similar reports on our forums and told our member(s) to get higher DA lol.

If you show some attack logs (without names If you want) with the damages etc. I can tell you if its damaging or not plus I think 18 mins is more than 10 mins (which is in our policy says that below 10 mins can be considered damaging hit UNLESS your DA is extremely low). So most probably those 18 mins hits are not damaging ones xD Oh and dont forget the random stealing %s. If you hold 30-40 mins of gold and the gold is kinda good for your DA or attackers SA then people might steal only 18-20 mins ;D I slayed a lot last age and even with twice smaller TFF and only 30% higher SA I was getting 55-60% steals.

Jankster
28th June 2013, 12:47 AM
Look at your DA lol. You lost whole 3 to 6 soldiers...With SA of 3-4 mil their repairs cant go too high and yours are almost 0 xD For example the 102k hit is a bit fishy but the rest which are oevr 300-400k cant be called damaging ones xD Ive already seen similar reports on our forums and told our member(s) to get higher DA lol.

If you show some attack logs (without names If you want) with the damages etc. I can tell you if its damaging or not plus I think 18 mins is more than 10 mins (which is in our policy says that below 10 mins can be considered damaging hit UNLESS your DA is extremely low). So most probably those 18 mins hits are not damaging ones xD Oh and dont forget the random stealing %s. If you hold 30-40 mins of gold and the gold is kinda good for your DA or attackers SA then people might steal only 18-20 mins ;D I slayed a lot last age and even with twice smaller TFF and only 30% higher SA I was getting 55-60% steals.

So actually LaCN claims 30 to 40 min TBG as minimum and SR 35 min.+ the percentage of the gold taken..
Thats still lowhit policy!!

Blipje
28th June 2013, 01:57 AM
So actually LaCN claims 30 to 40 min TBG as minimum and SR 35 min.+ the percentage of the gold taken..
Thats still lowhit policy!!

I believe The_Screwdriver is making an example about random stealing % and not talking about their BF Policy... LaCN's BF Policy clearly states the following

We have no farming and Low hit policies , all actions , if any , will be done according to offenders BF-policy.

However offender trying to do damaging hits on our accounts without a mentality of profiting from it will be considered an offense and action will be taken. We encourage our members to warn one off damaging hits , but if repetitive , we might be forced to take action on the offender. Some cases of when hits can be called damaging or not are

Missed Hits - Very low hits due to a miss (another slaying hitting before or gold banked) will not be considered damaging hits. We recommend slayers to take a screen shot of the recons and send a message in such cases.
Very low Hits - Any hit below 10 minutes of TBG (TFF*10 for orcs, elves and undead , TFF*10*1.3 for Humans , TFF*10*1.15 for Dwarves) will be considered damaging hits.However this does not apply for people with no DA or very less DA. However there could exist cases where hits don't even cover repair cost and mercenaries cost. Such kind of hits might be regarded as very low hits and will be handled case by case.
Raids - Accidental raids are fine if an apology is made . But raids done on a repetitive basis or a deliberate way will be considered an offense.
Defendeds with SA < DA - This normally would occur due to use of old recons.We expect our members to be reconned for both DA and gold before they are hit . This will be considered a damaging hits.
Defendeds with SA > DA - One defended in such cases will be ignored. Multiple defended will be frowned upon and will depend on the gap between SA and DA. Three continuous defendeds will be considered damaging.

ZAR
28th June 2013, 04:48 AM
every hit is a damaging hit... from an FoD perspective, (even though not asked) I'd say sab the mofo... stay outta my logs or deal with it.. that's how we roll...

and...

LMAO @ Zar... you effin retard... what are you going to do... ask him.. "excuse me sir, did you intend to hit me for gold or were you trying to hurt me???"... yea.. sure you'll get an honest response there... duh....... LOL... maybe you can create some type of threat meter based on their stats to automate that calculation for you? e.g. "you had way too much SA and Spy to account for your inappropriateness"... +2 points on the dumb meter

We already know that you are stupid, no need to proove yourself.

ROTTENSOUL
28th June 2013, 05:04 AM

You are forgetting about all the stress and emotional damage I get from these hits.

I don't really care for how much people hit me anyway. I just think it is a bad idea to make rules and let others decide what is a good or bad hit. If I wanna sab a hit I will, and if the attacker wants to sab or raid me back that is fine with me, game on. All these rules about what to do and what not to do do not belong in a game of chaos i.m.o. and it makes the game less attrective for new players that do not have a clue what they are doing in the first place.

I find all these calculations and different "rules" sickening, alliances should just drop them and return to basics. Yes I know that would create chaos, more issues and hopefully wars. I for one will not follow any of the made up rules from any alliance and if that brings me into trouble so be it.

ZAR
28th June 2013, 05:09 AM
You are forgetting about all the stress and emotional damage I get from these hits.

I don't really care for how much people hit me anyway. I just think it is a bad idea to make rules and let others decide what is a good or bad hit. If I wanna sab a hit I will, and if the attacker wants to sab or raid me back that is fine with me, game on. All these rules about what to do and what not to do do not belong in a game of chaos i.m.o. and it makes the game less attrective for new players that do not have a clue what they are doing in the first place.

I find all these calculations and different "rules" sickening, alliances should just drop them and return to basics. Yes I know that would create chaos, more issues and hopefully wars. I for one will not follow any of the made up rules from any alliance and if that brings me into trouble so be it.
There has never been an Age without "BF-policies" and your argument is pretty invalid, chaos means that everyone can play the way he likes - not the way you would like people to play this game. If you choose not to follow BF-policies thats perfectly fine, if someone chooses to set rules of engagement then thats also perfectly fine. Also I donīt see why the defender shouldnīt be allowed to defend himself in any way the game allows him to.

ROTTENSOUL
28th June 2013, 05:30 AM
There has never been an Age without "BF-policies" and your argument is pretty invalid, chaos means that everyone can play the way he likes - not the way you would like people to play this game. If you choose not to follow BF-policies thats perfectly fine, if someone chooses to set rules of engagement then thats also perfectly fine. Also I donīt see why the defender shouldnīt be allowed to defend himself in any way the game allows him to.

I said it before, but really you keep making me go wow..

If chaos means people enforcing rules on others it is not chaos. The way you describe chaos it means the goverment and law in countries enforcing rules could be considered a form of chaos, where those in fact will attempt to beat down any form of chaos and law breaking.

Obviouly the big alliances could be considered the goverments where the law would be the bf policies. You try to beat down every criminal/free player that does not follow the rules and organisation you guys created in this game. That is not chaos. What you guys are doing is fighting chaos in any form it occurs.

jackdaw
28th June 2013, 08:03 AM

Okay, here is the log minus name:

17 hours ago attack 589,455 Gold stolen 9 63 3,660,939 1,992,615

Screwdriver_LaCN
28th June 2013, 09:43 AM
Okay, here is the log minus name:

17 hours ago attack 589,455 Gold stolen 9 63 3,660,939 1,992,615
I checked your TFF you get around 2 mil per hour :P And your DA is like 2-3 mil...you lost 63 soldiers cause of your race :P Undead would lose much less :D anyways. I wouldnt consider this as damaging hit because simply your repairs were max 50k even 50k is a lot because I have 12 mil DA and I get 100k or so repairs from 1-2 hits ;P If he doesnt give you big repairs and also the attacker doesnt get big repairs you cant complain the hit being damaging LOL. Just get more DA or tell the attacker that he actually could steal more if he waits more because its a waste of his turns xD

jackdaw
28th June 2013, 11:51 AM
I checked your TFF you get around 2 mil per hour :P And your DA is like 2-3 mil...you lost 63 soldiers cause of your race :P Undead would lose much less :D anyways. I wouldnt consider this as damaging hit because simply your repairs were max 50k even 50k is a lot because I have 12 mil DA and I get 100k or so repairs from 1-2 hits ;P If he doesnt give you big repairs and also the attacker doesnt get big repairs you cant complain the hit being damaging LOL. Just get more DA or tell the attacker that he actually could steal more if he waits more because its a waste of his turns xD

First, thanks for your input.

So your BF policy is also qualified by the particular race I happen to be. That means, if I'm hit by someone in LaCN I have to factor how much gold they got, whether my losses may be validated because my DA is low enough compared to some average that I'm suppossed to figure out and that the determination that my losses are too high will be mitigated by the race I chose.

And that after factoring all this I'm then suppossed to buy more DA or educate the person about when the best time is to hit me for max gold.

I've been around for a number of ages and I've already found the fastest way to educate someone when I don't like their hit.

Still waiting to hear from SR.

Screwdriver_LaCN
28th June 2013, 01:20 PM
First, thanks for your input.

So your BF policy is also qualified by the particular race I happen to be. That means, if I'm hit by someone in LaCN I have to factor how much gold they got, whether my losses may be validated because my DA is low enough compared to some average that I'm suppossed to figure out and that the determination that my losses are too high will be mitigated by the race I chose.

And that after factoring all this I'm then suppossed to buy more DA or educate the person about when the best time is to hit me for max gold.

I've been around for a number of ages and I've already found the fastest way to educate someone when I don't like their hit.

Still waiting to hear from SR.
Of course its your right to respond in the best way for you :D Also the other player can return the favour or even his alliance xD BF rules exist because the big alliances created them in the past. LaCN isnt the first alliance no matter we are pretty old chain in KoC. Ive stated before that the first time low hits appeared the first ones who started enforcing these BF rules were TFE and SR. I think SR was in-chain with TFE on that time (around age 11 or 12, not 100% sure). When we saw that having no low hit rules vs the low hit rules the other alliances had we were forced to add low hit rules in our BF rules too ;) Later in age 16 what irony hit us and SR warred us because of our low hit rules lol :D

ZAR
29th June 2013, 06:45 AM
Of course its your right to respond in the best way for you :D Also the other player can return the favour or even his alliance xD BF rules exist because the big alliances created them in the past. LaCN isnt the first alliance no matter we are pretty old chain in KoC. Ive stated before that the first time low hits appeared the first ones who started enforcing these BF rules were TFE and SR. I think SR was in-chain with TFE on that time (around age 11 or 12, not 100% sure). When we saw that having no low hit rules vs the low hit rules the other alliances had we were forced to add low hit rules in our BF rules too ;) Later in age 16 what irony hit us and SR warred us because of our low hit rules lol :D

No irony there, you didnīt understand that lowhit policies were becoming a thing of the past - while SR acted faster on that matter :)

Now SR has the worse "lowhit"-policy tho, but I have the feeling they arent enforcing it (at least on RoFL).

Blipje
29th June 2013, 07:05 AM
No irony there, you didnīt understand that lowhit policies were becoming a thing of the past - while SR acted faster on that matter :)

Now SR has the worse "lowhit"-policy tho, but I have the feeling they arent enforcing it (at least on RoFL).

I believe SR and RoFL have an agreement on that matter.

The_Sovereign
30th June 2013, 11:49 PM
I think any alliance that has it should throw out "hit second" exceptions to low hits. 99% of legitimate "second hits" died with the removal of the 30 minute turn.

Now it really means they are using someone else's recon.

I_SAB_YOU_FOR_FUN
1st July 2013, 04:59 AM
In my opinion there is no such thing as a low-hit:
An attack cost 150 turns, so if the attacker in this matter finds it worth to invest this amount of tuns into an attack, and he gets the gold he wants, isn't that just pure gameplay?

I still am very much amazed about how alliances can think-up rules and even ages later these rules still are to be followed.
If the gameplay was meant that way, don't you think the admins made it impossible to 'lowhit' another player?
I can count a huge pile of new-members that are full of it and so fed-up with all the threats and rules they get PM'ed in the game, that its not longer fun anymore to go solo in this game. They'll have to make the choice of quitting, or going into a big chain...

Really I think we're going in to deep with all the policies and rules.
Freedom fighters of FoD will not take respect towards any rule, but will take you for granted if you break your own rules against us ;-)
Its just as childish like the made-up rules we're all talking about...

ibycus
1st July 2013, 08:34 AM
I believe SR and RoFL have an agreement on that matter.

I was told that all agreements with SR from last age are now null and void....

The_Sovereign
1st July 2013, 02:48 PM
In my opinion there is no such thing as a low-hit:
An attack cost 150 turns, so if the attacker in this matter finds it worth to invest this amount of tuns into an attack, and he gets the gold he wants, isn't that just pure gameplay?

I still am very much amazed about how alliances can think-up rules and even ages later these rules still are to be followed.
If the gameplay was meant that way, don't you think the admins made it impossible to 'lowhit' another player?
I can count a huge pile of new-members that are full of it and so fed-up with all the threats and rules they get PM'ed in the game, that its not longer fun anymore to go solo in this game. They'll have to make the choice of quitting, or going into a big chain...

Really I think we're going in to deep with all the policies and rules.
Freedom fighters of FoD will not take respect towards any rule, but will take you for granted if you break your own rules against us ;-)
Its just as childish like the made-up rules we're all talking about...

Big alliances have always had a sort of etiquette they follow with one another. It actually protects their members and makes communication easier. In a smaller alliance its simpler just to tell everyone to use their discretion since everyone knows what they are doing. If a big alliance tells everyone to do what they want, they'd either be leaving their players out to dry or the alternative is to be constantly at war. And since most alliances have a good portion who have aspirations to rank, neither situation is agreeable. So since a big alliance is a totally diverse group of all types of players, they try to find a balance.

In a group like yours, where everyone wants to war, and knows one another, bf rules don't make sense in any context. So if most people are okay with their own rules, and are having fun, why does it matter to you what they do?

punkrocker7829
1st July 2013, 02:52 PM
I was told that all agreements with SR from last age are now null and void....

I was looking at SR policy a couple days ago. Agreement was still posted and i have not heard anything about it being revoked.

ibycus
1st July 2013, 07:47 PM
I was looking at SR policy a couple days ago. Agreement was still posted and i have not heard anything about it being revoked.

After a couple incidents, I was told by one of their bfmods that all agreements were not valid and they were reevaluating them.... not sure if we will or will not agree to the same agreement now since they are playing reindeer games..

SuitUp
10th July 2013, 11:19 AM
new SR damaging hit policy is any hit below 15 minutes are considered damaging hits and results in sab, anything above 15 minutes is fine....

SR's BF Policy: http://www.srforums.net/forum/public-area/public-announcements/8320-sweet-revenge?p=103632#post103632

bloodpirate
10th July 2013, 01:04 PM
another tid bit of information .. we all know the mods are aloud to have more than one account, for testing the game and catching cheaters. guess what else they do? they use these accounts to gather information and send it to SR .. yes. i have proof of two such accounts. and no, they were not SR people posing as spies. they were mod accounts.
i don't know why they need those accounts, since the mods can look at your account and read your pms .. so truth be told, nothing is private.
a bit shout out to slayer-sr .. someone the mods trust. why? it was him to said i was using an AB. he told the mods, he watched my account, and i never had enough gold for him to steal, so i must be using an AB .. guess what, i never had gold, because when he looked at my account, an chain member of his, watching their script, would steal my gold .. so the mods took his word for something without doing any research .. more mod bias.

LordCounter
10th July 2013, 02:10 PM
so if i sell off all my DA and sentry i can sab anyone who sabs me? if you are gonna make a BF policy at least think it over

evilmiget0021
10th July 2013, 02:57 PM
Lol what a stupid policy SR. You just defined low hits as 15 or less. How about just use your discretion. If some idiot steals 40 minutes gold from me, and everyone else is stealing 60, I'm gonna sab unless he PMs and listens when I tell him I hold more. Damaging hits doesn't mean a concrete number like 15 minutes.

bloodpirate
10th July 2013, 03:28 PM
SRs new one .. put on first post too

http://www.srforums.net/forum/public-area/public-announcements/8320-sweet-revenge

another tid bit of information .. we all know the mods are aloud to have more than one account, for testing the game and catching cheaters. guess what else they do? they use these accounts to gather information and send it to SR .. yes. i have proof of two such accounts. and no, they were not SR people posing as spies. they were mod accounts.
i don't know why they need those accounts, since the mods can look at your account and read your pms .. so truth be told, nothing is private.
a bit shout out to slayer-sr .. someone the mods trust. why? it was him to said i was using an AB. he told the mods, he watched my account, and i never had enough gold for him to steal, so i must be using an AB .. guess what, i never had gold, because when he looked at my account, an chain member of his, watching their script, would steal my gold .. so the mods took his word for something without doing any research .. more mod bias.

Screwdriver_LaCN
10th July 2013, 05:02 PM
Lol what a stupid policy SR. You just defined low hits as 15 or less. How about just use your discretion. If some idiot steals 40 minutes gold from me, and everyone else is stealing 60, I'm gonna sab unless he PMs and listens when I tell him I hold more. Damaging hits doesn't mean a concrete number like 15 minutes.
This is bringing the old average hit rule LaCN used in age 12 which everyone else cried about and said its unfair lol. Later I realized its dumb rule too so I kinda pushed forward to remove it for age 13 ;) The fact that some lucky turd steals 60 turns from you and I steal only 30 doesnt mean Im in the wrong, doesnt mean I dont get profit, doesnt mean I hurt your feelings wow :D

Mudvayne
10th July 2013, 06:08 PM
This is bringing the old average hit rule LaCN used in age 12 which everyone else cried about and said its unfair lol. Later I realized its dumb rule too so I kinda pushed forward to remove it for age 13 ;) The fact that some lucky turd steals 60 turns from you and I steal only 30 doesnt mean Im in the wrong, doesnt mean I dont get profit, doesnt mean I hurt your feelings wow :D

I believe Evil's quote says, "everyone" not just one lucky person who happened to steal 60 minutes.

evilmiget0021
10th July 2013, 08:10 PM
Plus that's one situation. I use my discretion. If you had a decent buffer, like 10%, and you got defended, I don't care. KoC sucks, it's the game's fault. If you got a bad percentage, it's cool. If you do it twice and ignore my pm saying I can hold more try to aim higher, I start to get upset. But if anyone takes the time to PM, I don't ever really sab. I'm not advocating an average hit policy, I honestly only get pissed if someone is rude or stupid.

Damaging hits was put into DEMK policy to pretty much mean "don't be an idiot."

a5ryninja
14th July 2013, 11:13 AM
so if i sell off all my DA and sentry i can sab anyone who sabs me? if you are gonna make a BF policy at least think it over

Damaging hits: Stealing less than 15 minutes of TBG is considered a damaging hit.
Hits for less than 15 minutes of Turn Base Gold results in 10 turns sab.
People with negligible da can't apply damaging hits policy.
Exception: Damaging hits are invalid in case someone else hit just before the offender or the defender banked the gold.

That's the entire Damaging hit policy. If you are gonna post atleast read first. :P

bloodpirate
14th July 2013, 11:27 AM
Originally Posted by LordCounter View Post

Damaging hits: Stealing less than 15 minutes of TBG is considered a damaging hit.
Hits for less than 15 minutes of Turn Base Gold results in 10 turns sab.
People with negligible da can't apply damaging hits policy.
Exception: Damaging hits are invalid in case someone else hit just before the offender or the defender banked the gold.

That's the entire Damaging hit policy. If you are gonna post atleast read first. :P

he must have liked your BF policy, he did join you. now that he is there, i wonder if he will follow it.

kaoz
1st November 2013, 08:26 AM
A new FoD member Sonic the Hedgehog but than his shadow couldn't get it together to post in the appropriate tread hereby:
FYI for all of KoC our policy can be found here: http://fod.guildportal.com/Guild.asp...picID=10292189

ibycus
6th November 2013, 01:22 PM
A new FoD member Sonic the Hedgehog but than his shadow couldn't get it together to post in the appropriate tread hereby:
FYI for all of KoC our policy can be found here: http://fod.guildportal.com/Guild.asp...picID=10292189

huh? :bty: :confused:

bloodpirate
30th November 2016, 06:36 PM
karma is a bitch

i know you won't read this, because the truth hurts . a message to koc mods
thanks for all your unbiased work in koc and your honesty. which we both know is BS .. why? because you are biased and you lie. bon when i told you about sending recruit messages to unranked people. you told me, you would ban me for doing it . BUT you let SR keep doing it for ages after you threatened me. yes, they had a huge advantage in recruiting new people entering the game. so, yes, you are biased .. at the time, you stated to me, you could detect if i sent messages to unranked people, and you plugged the loophole which alloud it. see, you lied to me. OR you could detect that unranked people were receiving messages and let sr keep doing it. how many years did you let them do it? because of that, they had an unfair advantage in recruiting new people to their alliance.
when you say you have proof of me cheating, i know you lie. why? because i didn't cheat. first you say you have proof of me auto clicking. when confronted and asked for proof by the person running the recruiter, you tell him you have a way to detect auto clickers. ANOTHER LIE .. so since you couldn't show proof the next time you were asked you changed your story to "i was using an auto buyer". what proof do you have? you said i didn't rush to my computer and contact you on mIRC. i have no way of contacting you on mIRC, and if i had done that at 2:30 a.m. my wife would have been very angry with me. so, within a minute of me seeing i was banned i sent an appeal to you. the next morning i went to contact a mod on mIRC and get ... You are banned from the channel #kingsofchaos. so, tell me how i was to contact you on mIRC? You are banned from the channel #kingsofchaos .. that is where i was supposed to contact you. for three days, i have tried to contact a mod on mIRC , GUA , the facebook koc channel you have .. and you refused to talk to me on any of them .. why? you have zero proof i was cheating and are lying about having it and are biased and just want to damage fod further by banning me for no reason. do you enjoy the power? is that why you torment people in the game, or are you actually being paid by SR? you just banned about 20 top people in the game, people who were anti SR .. why? a little money into a special pay pal account maybe? i am not sure why the mods refuse to aid fod but aid sr so much in koc and GUA .. and for the record. SR cheat, and you know about it, so i think it is money (what do you need the money for anyways? medical bills), not loyalty to the game, that you keep doing what you do. good bye

i have a question .. if we get banned and are to rush to #kingsofchaos to talk to bon .. how do we do that with irc down? are we automatically guilty because we can't preform a miracle? that being said, everyone use an AB .. because they won't ban you until they find an instant way to contact them

we can all agree on a few things .. the koc community is dying .. zero competition for top spot, zero wars, and unfair bans and biased mods.

/////////////

see post 112 .. now you know why bon bans people .. all people who sabbed him were banned
http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?97541-***FoD-Vs-Gladiators***/page12