PDA

View Full Version : WP VS ES

CL_Reborn
4th February 2012, 03:00 PM
Carrying out our ages long tradition WP and ES are at war again. A Member of ES sabbed one of our members for a clean gold hit. After we retalliated he sabbed members that chose not to retalliate. Other WP members have been farmed and/or hit for low gold a few times by ES members for awhile now. So our reasons for war are this sabbing/farming/lowhitting. ES members may have their own reasons for justifying war as well. If ES has any questions about specifics feel free to PM me (CL_Reborn) or another WP admin in game. Lets have us some good ole fashion fun folks

Jarrad-
5th February 2012, 10:41 AM
Hmm, seeing as the "Member of ES sabbed.." was me, I think you should actually know what happened. As you clearly do not >.>

Kickass farmed me, 2 hits in 3 days, from memory. I got him approved, we sabbed him. 2 days after his approval had ended, I sabbed him thinking he was still approved, as I hadnt checked the forums, because I dont have internet at home until tomorrow. 3 days later WP decided to approve me for it, so I chained them. Its funny you mention "he sabbed members that chose not to retaliate", I first sabbed only the ones who sabbed me, then waited for The_immortal_wolf to sab me, then I sabbed the rest.

If you think I sabbed your member over 1 hit, then you must be stoned, or your admins lie to you.

Anyway, did my run, sabbed a couple of others

Last 24 hours
Clicks 0
Growth 0
Pillaged 1,012,150,805 Gold
Sabotaged 8,334,089,986 Gold

Goodluck WP, have fun

Jarrad-
5th February 2012, 10:42 AM
Hmm, seeing as the "Member of ES sabbed.." was me, I think you should actually know what happened. As you clearly do not >.>

Kickass farmed me, 2 hits in 3 days, from memory. I got him approved, we sabbed him. 2 days after his approval had ended, I sabbed him thinking he was still approved, as I hadnt checked the forums, because I dont have internet at home until tomorrow. 3 days later WP decided to approve me for it, so I chained them. Its funny you mention "he sabbed members that chose not to retaliate", I first sabbed only the ones who sabbed me, then waited for The_immortal_wolf to sab me, then I sabbed the rest.

If you think I sabbed your member over 1 hit, then you must be stoned, or your admins lie to you.

Last 24 hours
Clicks 0
Growth 0

Goodluck WP, have fun

Almost forgot to mention, that because of me chaining you, 3 of your members, you and 2 admins chained ES. Lol

CL_Reborn
5th February 2012, 04:18 PM

Its funny you mention "he sabbed members that chose not to retaliate", I first sabbed only the ones who sabbed me, then waited for The_immortal_wolf to sab me, then I sabbed the rest.

Last 24 hours
Clicks 0
Growth 0

Goodluck WP, have fun

Almost forgot to mention, that because of me chaining you, 3 of your members, you and 2 admins chained ES. Lol

As for the first part of your post what i said still stands. whether or not you waited for immortal wolf to sab you does not mean you did not chain members who did not sab you . you sabbed CC and atleast one other that I know of, therefore you sabbed WP members that chose not to retalliate. I remember when i Was in ES it was said a few times that we did not have to go by others rules. That being said we are not going to allow our members to be sabbed over hitting someone twice. Me and 2 other admins chained ES only after you recieved a sell (presumably from ES) and then chained. To me that is an act of war. As far as your internet being down sorry to hear that, We did not know . If you would of sent a message before chaining telling us that your internet was down and did not know that kickass had been removed from the actions list then we would of most likely let it slide as a accident. Thats why its important to send in game bulletins to your alliance. BTW nice sab stats =)

Jarrad-
6th February 2012, 01:24 AM
That's the thing, I didnt realize I sabbed him after the approval time until wildfire said that's why I got approved.. So I went back to look and she was right :)

Yes, I havent had internet for a month now, will have it today - I'm so excited, and I just cant hide it. I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!

I missed a few, sab damage went upto 10b odd.

Btw,the sells I recieved werent because of WP, they were selling to me from the start :)

I know I sabbed other members, but what I meant was, I held off from sabbing them until immortal sabbed me, which was several hours later <-- I can be nice :P

CL_Reborn
6th February 2012, 08:07 AM
after Wildfire told you; you still sabbed lol.

congrats on getting the internet back ! this is the first time in my life i have had internet( i am 24 so its pretty sad lol ) and i cant imagine living with out it lol

nice sab damage again . my spy is much much less than yours so of course i am not getting that much of you all . i am getting around 3 to 4 bill.

Jarrad-
6th February 2012, 08:11 AM
Lol, I play to have fun, sabbing is fun - I got sabbed, I sab back =P

CL_Reborn
6th February 2012, 10:32 AM
Lol, I play to have fun, sabbing is fun - I got sabbed, I sab back =P

I don't have a problem with that thats what this game is about =)

kjzaa
9th February 2012, 03:57 AM
Last 24 hours
Sabotaged 17,917,526,939 Gold

kjzaa
11th February 2012, 04:28 PM
Sabotaged 16,590,816,985 Gold

Come on guys post stats, you created the thread!

CL_Reborn
11th February 2012, 06:29 PM
I have been sick as hell and just banking the last two or three days. should get back to sabbing tomorrow if im up to it.my sab totals will be nowhere near yours. less spy plus less targets = less total sab damage. awesome stats though =) you are a beast lol

kjzaa
12th February 2012, 10:13 AM
Why are you going to sell all those stockpiled weapons which are broken? Broken weapons should disappear if not used I hope it's changed next age as it seems people are abusing flaws in the system!

Last 24 hours
Sabotaged 16,228,719,950 Gold

Jarrad-
12th February 2012, 10:54 AM
I completely agree with kyzaa, broken weapons should go if not used after max 2 days.

Not naming anyone in particular, who is abusing the system *COUGH* Wulfric *COUGH*

CL_Reborn
12th February 2012, 07:49 PM
Why are you going to sell all those stockpiled weapons which are broken? Broken weapons should disappear if not used I hope it's changed next age as it seems people are abusing flaws in the system!

Last 24 hours
Sabotaged 16,228,719,950 Gold

I agree lol in fact i made a suggestion about it weeks ago in the suggestions forum and it got shut down. As of right now its not abuse its apart of the game. Its not like im banking to sell later on to someone else. Btw if your going to accuse me of abusing the game i think you should run some recons on your chain and see how many people in your alliance are doing it. there is quite a few. Every one banks to help with repairs. =) thats all i am doing . I havent been active for three or four days and yet have been sabbed those three or four days so i need some way to help with the repairs lol

Overlord
12th February 2012, 09:18 PM
Banking SA/SP and not breaking it while getting sabbed has been a legitimate strategy for many ages.
I don't particularly see the need to change it.

Sure, you're not really hurting the person's SoV. But you ARE disabling them from using their strike to slay, or their spy to sab you back.

kjzaa
12th February 2012, 11:00 PM
Banking SA/SP and not breaking it while getting sabbed has been a legitimate strategy for many ages.
I don't particularly see the need to change it.

Sure, you're not really hurting the person's SoV. But you ARE disabling them from using their strike to slay, or their spy to sab you back.

Legitimate strategy, give me a break. If your playing and active you use your account. You should not be allowed to sit there and be sabbed and then stockpile broken weapons to later sell on at full price when really you should not have that value. The fact is these people im talking about are abusing it. Not so much CL Reborn others are using it to help them slay. Cos they have gathered so much they are just browsing the battlefield to make hits. How can they do that with their spy which in effect should be 0 cos they are using it???

The thing is Cl reborn if i do recons on my chain i can't see there doing this can i because i don't sab them to see they have no weapons. Imo they are abusing it too if they are doing it and i don't agree with it. So spare me the oh but your alliance is doing it too speech.

I play my account and have to take the losses of either repairing or reselling why should others be able to sit there at full value from the start and take no damages??? Its not strategy the game is wrong! Most of the time they are selling in the end a false value!!!

Spirits
13th February 2012, 03:13 PM
Another way to look at it.

Those they sell too might as well have multiple accounts because thats what it is one account banking for another If you dont log on for week you are made inactive so why should you be allowed to just bank for another account and not play

Messias
13th February 2012, 03:55 PM
Go tell Occupy_a_job he should do something about his damaged weap's.

Also. Stop 'cooking' your wars, it makes you look like a bunch of hyaena's

:badger:

R1DD1CK
13th February 2012, 04:57 PM
I have one thing to say.......And I'm not allowed to say it >_>

Hope Smitty's OK. not bean in touch for a while.

CL_Reborn
13th February 2012, 09:28 PM
I have one thing to say.......And I'm not allowed to say it >_>

Hope Smitty's OK. not bean in touch for a while.

as far as I know he is still in the hospital =(

on a second note i was going to sab today and it was taking about thirty seconds for a page to load so i said screw it.was anyone else having lagg issues or is it my computer? if its my comp how do i fix it ?
kjzza i have not been banking since the beginning of the age all of a sudden because of me not sabbing for a COUPLE of days and banking i am abusing the system??? give me a break dude

CL_Reborn
13th February 2012, 09:30 PM
Another way to look at it.

Those they sell too might as well have multiple accounts because thats what it is one account banking for another If you dont log on for week you are made inactive so why should you be allowed to just bank for another account and not play

omg seriously you all are coming on here complaining about what EXACTLY is going on in your alliance . Jarrad recieved multiple sells.

and i am not selling to any one. just banking for the repairs that i need to take care of .

Jarrad-
14th February 2012, 03:12 AM
omg seriously you all are coming on here complaining about what EXACTLY is going on in your alliance . Jarrad recieved multiple sells.

and i am not selling to any one. just banking for the repairs that i need to take care of .

I bank, I slay, I sab, I recycle, I break my tools. The accounts that sold to me have played all age, slaying, sabbing, banking... What's your point?

EDIT* Might aswell be somewhat ontopic.

Sabotage Damage (condensed) 202,199,371,494 Gold
Sabotaged 16,278,629,929 Gold <-- last 24 hours

Spirits
14th February 2012, 04:15 AM
Sabotage Damage (condensed) 244,404,916,665 Gold
Pillaged 1,147,820,839 Gold
Sabotaged 14,484,635,970 Gold

CL_Reborn
14th February 2012, 11:26 AM
I bank, I slay, I sab, I recycle, I break my tools. The accounts that sold to me have played all age, slaying, sabbing, banking... What's your point?
my point is that when you all do it apparently it is ok but god forbid if an alliance you are warring does it because then they are abusers of the system and theoretically cheaters with multiple accounts.

Its ridiculous. anyways i gottta head to class

kjzaa
14th February 2012, 12:47 PM
my point is that when you all do it apparently it is ok but god forbid if an alliance you are warring does it because then they are abusers of the system and theoretically cheaters with multiple accounts.

Its ridiculous. anyways i gottta head to class

lol.

Wow, how ignorant can you be with one sentence?

Go read the posts again made by us then comeback here and correct your above statement.

kjzaa
14th February 2012, 05:28 PM
Last 24 hours
Sabotaged 16,734,720,974 Gold

retarted_azn
15th February 2012, 01:29 AM
Sabotage Damage (condensed) 261,229,779,130 Gold
Sabotaged 14,440,331,951 Gold

R1DD1CK
15th February 2012, 01:01 PM
I'm butting in again :P but I really would like to know how Smitty is?

Spirits
15th February 2012, 04:13 PM
Cease Fire has been issued to both sides.

This war should be done

CL_Reborn
16th February 2012, 01:56 AM
ES asked for a truce we have now accepted it. This threade can can be locked.

R1dd1ck we still have not had an update on him recently.

Spirits
16th February 2012, 04:44 PM
NO NO NO NO !!!! ES did NOT ask for a truce.

This is what ES did

To: Badger Sent: 1 day 35 minutes 48 seconds ago Subject: None
Badger first read this message 1 day 34 minutes 23 seconds ago
I sent this message to wildfire also

| Not sure if you are in charge in WP now days or not but Jarrad (guynextdoor) left our chain and he seemed to be the reason we were at war, So I guess ES's work here is done I will be posting to stop all actions on WP. There maybe some stragglers but I will make the post If your side also stops it will be done.

Spirits_ES

1 day ago Badger Re: None
Yep, I believe he is the reason for our war. I have stopped actions against ES and will only retalliate against those that sab me.

CL_Reborn
16th February 2012, 08:15 PM
Ok so the proper term then would be ES decided to not war and then WP decided to cease actions.

Anywho, Riddick badger is home and is playing but he is not as active as he was before. He is scheduled for a couple surgeries later this month and next month because he has blood clots in his legs

CL_Reborn
19th February 2012, 04:37 PM
the forum is telling me spirits posted last but i can't see his post for some reason