PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happened to taunts on the battlefield ?

flesheater
3rd January 2012, 01:57 PM
After playing this game since age 1 ( stop laughing as some people are this stupid ) I have had a realisation.
The admins are either puritans ( who are apparently in plague proportions in the USA ) or moderately gifted children.
The same must also be said for most the players although the children are challenged.
There are some players here who are adult and in paid employment but we are most definitely in the minority.
Most are gainfully employed clicking up men to enhance their status in the eyes of people they will never see.
Bit sad but I am simply angry at having what would pass as a joke in Australia get my account restricted.
It's interesting to note that one player's alliance AA ( there since age dawn ) states 'gay and proud of it'.
Isn't this 'Harassing and/or Objectionable' to most. To me it's like saying "I have 2 eyes and proud of it".
I still can't figure out where the pride comes in.
When my Restriction has ended I will be able to sell off.

RichOahu_ES
3rd January 2012, 02:06 PM
is especially bad that someone in your alliance had to have reported your "taunt" as only alliance members can see it these days....

flesheater
3rd January 2012, 02:57 PM
This taunt was by message to an enemy.
"Tell people you are a xxxxxxxxxxx.
It's better than admitting to being with DN."
Oh well.

Shiggity
3rd January 2012, 04:52 PM
This taunt was by message to an enemy.
"Tell people you are a xxxxxxxxxxx.
It's better than admitting to being with DN."
Oh well.

As far as I am aware, even in Australia accusations of pedophilia are not very funny jokes - and I suspect that you know it, or you wouldn't have felt it necessary to censor your own post ^^.

Taunt all you want, just don't check your brain at the door. It is impressive, though, how you managed to acquire so much information on so many players - who knew that the gainfully-employed were in the minority!!

Oh, and for the record, congrats on your 2 eyes - but I fail to follow your trail of logic. Sorry.

~ Shiggity
Your friendly moderately-gifted American Puritan Child (MGAPC).

MajorDark
3rd January 2012, 05:13 PM
One less rager to mail me!

flesheater
3rd January 2012, 11:51 PM
There were no words more true than those written in The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran.
We seek to punish in others that which we see in ourselves.
I take your point on paedophillia though. Perhaps an incorrect choice of words
( given US sensibilities ) although 'mentally challenged' would still have scored me the suspension.
In Australia we made jokes about the murdereress who claimed a dingo stole her baby
so don't lecture me on a country you probably can't find on map.
Makes me wonder sometimes how many innocent children are snatched a bus stops
because adults who have the time and care are too afraid to go and sit with them.
Ultimately it's all not a biggy.
I remember being suspended an age or so back and it didn't kill me.

flesheater
3rd January 2012, 11:57 PM
Shiggity.
The 2 eyes and proud of it was simply referring to gays being proud of being gay.
It's a sexual orientation and not some form of achievement per se.

R1DD1CK
4th January 2012, 06:09 AM
What a damn odd thread O_o

Can someone kill it?

Shiggity
4th January 2012, 10:44 PM
flesheater...

Your account was restricted because of your own inappropriate actions. And your defense is that pedophilia is a big joke in Australia? And someone says they are gay in their AA? Then you continue to insult someone you do not know in the slightest, and then throw in a bit of Gibran as backup? And really, how did innocent children at bus stops get thrown in the mix? :confused: (Rhetorical questions - no need to reply really.)

Clearly the dingo did not steal that baby...I will assume that he did get away with your common sense, though.

Anyway, glad your restriction is no big deal to you...which of course makes your little rant here all the more curious. Since you are selling off, I wish you better luck in your next game/venture.

~ Shiggity (MGAPC)

p.s. Mr. Gibran called - he is not happy...

p.p.s. I have actually visited over 50 countries, lived in 5 of them, and been to 49 states in the US. And, believe it or not, I once found Australia on a map - not like you are exactly hidden down there in the Mediterranean, right under Greece! ;)