PDA

View Full Version : Poll: is it time to end the age?

JakeTFR
2nd January 2012, 05:07 AM
right been on irc a lot spoke to many players n friends i'm connected to and i'm getting the feeling we all want a new age except rl/zn/demk but they are just the minority no offence but you can continue your war after reset.

if you think we should reset the age please answer the poll if in a week more say yes than no i'll e-mail this thread to the admin's and ask them to consider it then let you guys know what's going on.

GwyliTje
2nd January 2012, 06:55 AM
Age started July 9th.
Age should stop in 7 days aka January 9th.

Anyway that would be perfect for me and so we will have had a perfect 6 months age. xD

BlackThunder
2nd January 2012, 12:07 PM
Voted Yes, but when have the admins ever listened to the players about ending the ages ? XD

It'll end when any one of them has the mood or the time to end it :P

clinteastwood
2nd January 2012, 03:37 PM
yes

Brecht_EF
2nd January 2012, 05:07 PM
I don't get why there were 5 that voted no... LaCN people, you won.... sr/lgc/lop people, you ain't going to win.... try again next age and get the reset going ^_^

KaB
2nd January 2012, 05:59 PM
This thread has now made the age go another month. You're supposed to ask for it to continue.

Sir_Lapins
2nd January 2012, 06:37 PM
yes i done all I aimed for , bar staying to end,, as this is my last game I wish all the best wish to one and all SIR LAPINS Last Fool Standing

punkrocker7829
2nd January 2012, 11:11 PM
Voted yes and please change sab caps.

ALzee
3rd January 2012, 12:50 AM
I think Muddy posted in the other thread that commiting 9-10 months to a game is silly. I couldnt care less of admins/mods changed KOC, just reset it at least every 6months!