PDA

View Full Version : UW/PHNX/TC vs DN/MT/DN Chain

Pages : [1] 2 3

Ninaelyan
15th December 2011, 12:44 AM
We've officially begun the war on DN and chain.

First mass tonight with over 10b in damages dealt to DN and company. Many more to come.

There will be no surrender or ceasefire considered and all who are in DN chain will not get out of the war. Leaving chain isn't going to help you.

Zues
15th December 2011, 01:01 AM
Standard, i think the only way sabs should stop is if they join UW and co. chain.

Name Members Score
UNDERWORLD 54 82
Phoenix 43 42
The Company 23 36
43rd alliance 15 8
★ Coup D`Etat ★ 11 10
Hell Guardians 10 7
Good Relentless Days 13 17

vs.

DissentioN 34 60
Major Trouble 17 14

I'm sure i missed some people, throw yourselves in for reference point.

MajorDark
15th December 2011, 02:18 AM
7 alliances vs 2, does this mean when you lose the age I can call you all retarded?

orcbane
15th December 2011, 02:23 AM
Haven't you noticed, they already are.

Nin has mentioned DN twice: "UW/PHNX/TC vs DN/MT/DN Chain"

nelo_angelo
15th December 2011, 02:25 AM
There will be no surrender or ceasefire considered and all who are in DN chain will not get out of the war. Leaving chain isn't going to help you.

Glad you know from the start we won't let you out.

Since you like to repeat this same process of failure age after age, here is a message for you: www.giveupalready.com

Stew,yeh me
15th December 2011, 02:25 AM
Guys! look the more you all sab off us, the more we have to sell catch of you all at the end of age to win. I mean its a pointless circle so let call it a day and you can all vaca your accounts and we wont hold this little mistake against you? deal. Plus if we sab you back we kind of sabbing the gold you will eventually sell to us :s

Ninaelyan
15th December 2011, 02:38 AM
Haven't you noticed, they already are.

Nin has mentioned DN twice: "UW/PHNX/TC vs DN/MT/DN Chain"

Yes, DN and the other random alliances in chain with DN which I refer to as DN Chain. Sorry I don't care enough to go through your chain and see what these people are calling themselves this week.

Stew,yeh me
15th December 2011, 02:45 AM
Sorry I don't care enough to go through your chain and see what these people are calling themselves this week.

But you care enough to go though our chain and sab them! Get some respect and call us by our real names please! Refer to me as ineed_a_stew this week.

Zues
15th December 2011, 03:27 AM
I wouldn't be to surprised to see someone jump on with DN, perhaps ES looking for targets to sab? Although everyone hates DN for various reasons.

Rand0m
15th December 2011, 04:00 AM
Lol envy does drive hate Zues... Uw declared war hiding behind TC and PHNX.... doe not surprise me, overtakes Renegade and takes #1 tff and they think they are bulletproof..
Again you will end up under a DN name UW.. why bother, you have more chance by actually working together and not just a bunch of rankers..

But hey, its still fun. You will be outgrown again, smaller accounts get smashed, so be it.. same again this age as last... same result.

ShadowLord
15th December 2011, 04:24 AM
\Uw declared war hiding behind TC and PHNX.... doe not surprise me, overtakes Renegade and takes #1 tff and they think they are bulletproof..

idk if I'm just nitpicking but it doesn't really seem like these words go together

MaradoX-
15th December 2011, 04:45 AM
idk if I'm just nitpicking but it doesn't really seem like these words go together

You don't seem to remember past ages or you were absent.

No one ever tried to take us one on one since a loooong time... Cause they are all chickens.
So those words belong together ;)

Number1Prospect
15th December 2011, 05:09 AM
Is it just me or does Bayern have some of the worst chirps ever?

And nah Random, UW declared war hiding behind TC/PHNX?

That's where you're wrong, UW declared war standing beside TC/PHNX. Big difference.

ShadowLord
15th December 2011, 05:23 AM

No one ever tried to take us one on one since a loooong time... Cause they are all chickens.

I was more pointing out that it was kind of contradictory to say that we are hiding behind other alliances in the same sentence where he says that we think we are bulletproof :P

Rand0m
15th December 2011, 05:30 AM
Its amazing how UW thinks really.. nothing surprises me...

Oh and nin, you best check to see who is fighting your fight for you.... I know of many who think its crap and dont back you... they are all in chain too....
best get to know your team mates...
put the bottle down.

Stew,yeh me
15th December 2011, 05:46 AM
well that lasted long....

2 hours ago Nabooru Re: None

Ok, well i think we need to talk about ending this war, stew i dont want you to take all our gold again end of age, can we make some sort of deal?
keep this between you and me.

Quick Actions: Reply - Quote - Report Offensive Message
This message is a reply to: None from Im_A_PC or Threaded View

Number1Prospect
15th December 2011, 05:55 AM
Clearly sarcasm is wasted on you.

MajorDark
15th December 2011, 05:55 AM
Is it just me or does Bayern have some of the worst chirps ever?

And nah Random, UW declared war hiding behind TC/PHNX?

That's where you're wrong, UW declared war standing beside TC/PHNX. Big difference.

No, you're hiding.

ShadowLord
15th December 2011, 06:29 AM
No, you're hiding.

Can't find me! (ghosted)

Stew,yeh me
15th December 2011, 07:16 AM
Can't find me! (ghosted)

Cant find me! (in bed with your sister)

Overlord
15th December 2011, 07:19 AM

And by sister, he means brother. It is Stew, after all...

ShadowLord
15th December 2011, 07:24 AM

joke's on you, i sleep in the same bed as my sister!

R1DD1CK
15th December 2011, 07:41 AM
I think this thread has come to an end :)

Jarrad-
15th December 2011, 12:32 PM
Guys guys guys, if you're going to troll, atleast troll with pictures :D

TheLoneSpirit
15th December 2011, 02:40 PM
Standard, i think the only way sabs should stop is if they join UW and co. chain.

Name Members Score
UNDERWORLD 54 82
Phoenix 43 42
The Company 23 36
43rd alliance 15 8
★ Coup D`Etat ★ 11 10
Hell Guardians 10 7

vs.

DissentioN 34 60
Major Trouble 17 14

I'm sure i missed some people, throw yourselves in for reference point.

From a GRD standpoint ...

I think we arent in this war ... unless DN and MT sabs members of GRD .. and i dont think anyone from GRD has sabbed in this war .. or atleast i dont "know" of anyone yet

Reason : No one mentioned it to us , so we arent in it ;-)

Plus some of us have old friends in DN/MT chain and wouldnt war unless we have been sabbed...

MajorDark
15th December 2011, 02:51 PM
Underworld, when you go to war, it helps to tell the people in your chain that you are going to war.

@ GRD - MT will only sab TC/UW.

Jarrad-
15th December 2011, 02:58 PM
43RD are also out. As much as I like warring, not telling the members your inchain with your going to war is a douche move. But good luck

Zues
15th December 2011, 03:02 PM
I'm used to being on the side declared on not the aggressors so this is weird for me. I really think this is a pointless war, more so for a few people to puff their chests and hopefully cripple DN and co.

I have little doubt this is a pointless war and most peoples heart aren't in it, it will just hurt both sides.

I'm with TC by the way just so you know where i stand.

Rand0m
15th December 2011, 04:26 PM
OK so I am LOL'ing so hard right now at you nin...
You stand side by side, yet you declare war with
PHNX- Not sabbing, not their fight, no one knew about it, so that shows how "side by side" you are
43rd- Because Jarrad has a brain and is a decent fella, is not sabbing cos again they were not informed
IrGod- Again, not informed- Wont sab in a pointless war.
TC?? 1 sab after your "mass".....

You really are not doing any favours by those you are in chain with are you...
Fail again, I suggest you post a retraction and ask if you can walk away with your tail between your legs again.

R1DD1CK
15th December 2011, 07:00 PM
OK so I am LOL'ing so hard right now at you nin...
You stand side by side, yet you declare war with
PHNX- Not sabbing, not their fight, no one knew about it, so that shows how "side by side" you are
43rd- Because Jarrad has a brain and is a decent fella, is not sabbing cos again they were not informed
IrGod- Again, not informed- Wont sab in a pointless war.
TC?? 1 sab after your "mass".....

You really are not doing any favours by those you are in chain with are you...
Fail again, I suggest you post a retraction and ask if you can walk away with your tail between your legs again.
:<3::badger::badger::badger:

jupi
15th December 2011, 08:16 PM
For the record, each of the alliances in chain were informed. Thanks.

RichOahu_ES
15th December 2011, 09:16 PM
well i read this whole thread...

/yawn ;-P

no one says why there is a war!!

what did i miss?

ES is looking for targets to sab, but all but 5 people in the game seem to be following our policies = no war :-(

i farmed a crap load of people the other day for my last up and no sab in return :-(

and only 2 wtf are you doing messages LOL

;-)

MajorDark
15th December 2011, 09:26 PM
For the record, each of the alliances in chain were informed. Thanks.

You're a terrible liar.

nelo_angelo
15th December 2011, 09:33 PM

/yawn ;-P

;-)

jupi hit menopause, so uw raging.

biglou250
15th December 2011, 10:04 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/33ug7lu.jpg

RichOahu_ES
15th December 2011, 10:19 PM
jupi hit menopause, so uw raging.

and some say ES policies are stupid?

LOL

RichOahu_ES
15th December 2011, 10:20 PM
omg.. my bad.. i didn't read the "name" i thought jupi hit someone.. not that they "reached" menopause.. or is menopause an in game name...

damnit.. now i got to go look!

;-P

Ninaelyan
15th December 2011, 10:28 PM

/yawn ;-P

We knew that DN would be initiating war if we were a threat to rank/competitive for top TFF so we made the decision to begin war preparations from day 1 and if we felt we were better prepared to fight then the were we'd kick it off on our terms rather then wait for them to prepare and start the war on their terms.

GRD wasn't told because we didn't expect GRD to war and didn't expect DN to involve them unless they made some kind of preemptive move. Therefore we didn't want to increase the likelihood of someone telling someone who tells someone else who tells a friend in DN chain and tipping our hand. Same with 43rd alliance.

MajorDark
15th December 2011, 10:41 PM
Jupi says every alliance was informed. You just said GRD and 43rd weren't. Pathetic, lol. By the way, we knew about a week before last age ended that you were planning this "war." UW being terrible at organization is nothing new.

Ninaelyan
15th December 2011, 10:51 PM
Jupi says every alliance was confirmed. You just said GRD and 43rd weren't. Pathetic, lol. By the way, we knew about a week before last age ended that you were planning this "war." UW being terrible at organization is nothing new.

If you "knew" why'd you only manage to get about 350m sentry up to protect your mostly DA account? I guess you just liked having a billion gold in DA broken.

biglou250
15th December 2011, 10:52 PM
We knew that DN would be initiating war if we were a threat to rank/competitive for top TFF so we made the decision to begin war preparations from day 1 and if we felt we were better prepared to fight then the were we'd kick it off on our terms rather then wait for them to prepare and start the war on their terms.

RoC's version of the Bush Doctrine so to speak. :smug::tongue:

nelo_angelo
15th December 2011, 10:54 PM
if we were a threat to rank

Never have been, never will be. You shouldn't think so much of yourselves.

MajorDark
15th December 2011, 11:03 PM
If you "knew" why'd you only manage to get about 350m sentry up to protect your mostly DA account? I guess you just liked having a billion gold in DA broken.

Yeah, about 20 people and only 200mil DA gone. Real god job yo. Also, 1billion gold of DA broken? Looks like you're bad at math too.

RichOahu_ES
15th December 2011, 11:33 PM
well damn.

maybe i will burn some turns!!

war is GUD!!!!!!

ShadowLord
15th December 2011, 11:52 PM
omg.. my bad.. i didn't read the "name" i thought jupi hit someone.. not that they "reached" menopause.. or is menopause an in game name...

damnit.. now i got to go look!

;-P

:D

Ninaelyan
16th December 2011, 12:13 AM
Yeah, about 20 people and only 200mil DA gone. Real god job yo. Also, 1billion gold of DA broken? Looks like you're bad at math too.

Shrug, your entire chain did less to me then I did to myself in repairs from sabbing. Plus you have hardly anything to sab. Step up yo game.

iNTERNET
16th December 2011, 12:18 AM
Hardl anyone has anything to sab. People are still selling for UP.

Bayern
16th December 2011, 01:45 AM
INB4

Ninaelyan becomes Nabooru's Boyfriend and starts getting gold sells from him aswell to manage his account

Jarrad-
16th December 2011, 02:20 AM
BaY, almost late. The boyfriend part has happened already, now just waiting for the sells :)

and nin, nab messaged girlnextdoor ingame yesterday saying that he told itsjustagamechill that "at somepoint in the age we will be warring dn", glad you guys were specific. But im confused, is it: told all alliances, didnt tell grd and 43rd or was told at the start of the age? Please clear it up, that or start talking to your members before posting :P

Rand0m
16th December 2011, 03:30 AM
Shrug, your entire chain did less to me then I did to myself in repairs from sabbing. Plus you have hardly anything to sab. Step up yo game.

Nin, you did 1 mass on us, thats it, of course you did more damage to us then yourself... Nub... You talk so big and tough... Must be on the bottle again one thinks...

Talk as much as you like and sab however much you like, It will not change a thing, will still be finishing #3, I have no doubt...
Burn all your bridges this age with alliances... then what? you may MAY finish #2.. then what?? back to the drawing board again? man that pencil must be getting mighty short...

Tell you what, DN will of course whoop ur ass this age, you can have the next one... we will let you... maybe..

Just keep talking and making yourself look like an idiot. :) We are all highly amused.

Just a note, you should all be more like Jarrad, atleast he can back his words up... But over something worthwhile.

Ninaelyan
16th December 2011, 05:14 AM
Nin, you did 1 mass on us, thats it, of course you did more damage to us then yourself... Nub... You talk so big and tough... Must be on the bottle again one thinks....

I think you must be on the bottle or you just have the reading comprehension of a 3 year old. I've done more damage to myself then what DN in total is doing to me.

Gold Lost to Sabotage 75,503,127 Gold
Sabotage Damage (condensed) 1,641,835,000 Gold
Sabotage Cost 156,472,149 Gold

MajorDark
16th December 2011, 06:09 AM

Sabbin monkeys like you and getting #1 sabber 2 ages in a row gets old. When you lose the age I'll tell you to "step yo game up." Bad players thinking they are good ftw.

By the way, 5 people leaving TC and 4 from UW before we even have a mass is pretty lololol.

MaXpaD
16th December 2011, 06:22 AM
Name Members Score
UNDERWORLD 54 82
Phoenix 43 42
The Company 23 36
43rd alliance 15 8
★ Coup D`Etat ★ 11 10
Hell Guardians 10 7

vs.

DissentioN 34 60
Major Trouble 17 14

You should really talk to your allies before going off war the big and mighty DN. I don't normally check GUA so was going off the original post (the post that i quoted). Chained all those alliances that were mentioned as being at war with DN. All i got was QQ mail about how there are not part of this war and how they pulled out and didn't want to be part of it.

Seems a lot easier to just let those alliances off the hook but not sure if its fair to my own alliance. Because should anyone not want to be part of this war they will continue to be sabbed as indicated by Ninaelyan.

I will, for the most part, continue to sab all the alliances and people that were inchain on that post with the exception of some Good Relentless Days members. And only some members. Any Relentless in Phnx, UW, TC chain will continue to be sabbed.

Sabotage Damage (condensed) 5,332,470,000 Gold

Jarrad-
16th December 2011, 07:04 AM
Glad to hear that Mr.Mighty 1.9m tff :P but dont worry, I will get you back at some point :P

R1DD1CK
16th December 2011, 08:10 AM
I voted "Yes" Mr Edison ;)

iNTERNET
16th December 2011, 03:39 PM
so anyway. whos winning?

Ninaelyan
16th December 2011, 05:11 PM
So DN mass came around and fuck! Destroyed my account. Better luck next age.

Nah I'm shitting you.

Gold Lost to Sabotage 145,883,127 Gold

(haven't recycled)

Almost there guys keep it up.

MaradoX-
16th December 2011, 05:26 PM
So DN mass came around and fuck! Destroyed my account. Better luck next age.

Nah I'm shitting you.

Gold Lost to Sabotage 145,883,127 Gold

(haven't recycled)

Almost there guys keep it up.

We didn't do a mass, keep your illusions up, thank you!

Ninaelyan
16th December 2011, 05:29 PM
Ya I know, your 2/3 decent spies couldn't constitute a mass. I was joking.

MaradoX-
16th December 2011, 05:47 PM
Ya I know, your 2/3 decent spies couldn't constitute a mass. I was joking.
You are merely trying to believe your delusional world...
You'll know when we mass and it won't be pretty

Syngenetic
16th December 2011, 05:52 PM
I don't feel like reading rest of the thread since I see many whiners around the forum. We fought back last age when we had multiple clans warring us. So get the fuck off the forum and fight.

Rand0m
16th December 2011, 06:06 PM
Oh Syng, whether DN fight or not... the outcome is still the same...
You did so well with the start of this war.... yawn, again, still growing more so then before...
So if I am doing that, You can imagine what the others are like..

My question is, I feel that the 10bil in forst mass was a load of crap... Nin just posted his sab stats and hit 1.8bil after 2 rounds...
Again, either you fudge the results or.... Again your bot is shit and records retarded numbers..

Either way. Your pathetic attempt at war makes DN,PP and MT yawn... Not so exciting.

M3J
16th December 2011, 06:10 PM

I remember ES warring DN at least twice when I was in DN... but considering ES doesn't do anything nowadays, I guess it can be considered chicken.

Never have been, never will be. You shouldn't think so much of yourselves.
Considering that Bayern had to go around and beg for sells to sell to the main, UW and PHNX look to have done well enough. Plus, UW did get sabbed by at least three alliances. Chances are, if Bayern didn't sell, then DN wouldn't have gotten first place.

You are merely trying to believe your delusional world...
You'll know when we mass and it won't be pretty
lololololol

Kind of funny how the scum acts like a douche, yet calls others scum. Filth knows who he is.

Rand0m
16th December 2011, 06:24 PM
I remember ES warring DN at least twice when I was in DN... but considering ES doesn't do anything nowadays, I guess it can be considered chicken.

Considering that Bayern had to go around and beg for sells to sell to the main, UW and PHNX look to have done well enough. Plus, UW did get sabbed by at least three alliances. Chances are, if Bayern didn't sell, then DN wouldn't have gotten first place.

lololololol

Mej is a fag

Kind of funny how the scum acts like a douche, yet calls others scum. Filth knows who he is.

Thats big coming from you.... I like it how the only reply to DN's win last age was "What if this and, if this didnt happen, things would be different" Your all a joke.. You come 3rd... not even 2nd, so back up the truck a little..
So my point being, the sells from Bayern did not double the stats of Cal... so it would obviously have been a "little"closer, but you still had no chance..

*shrug*
Just see how it goes at the end of the age hey... Unlikely TC will Sell to help UW, Also PHNX wont... so yeah, you have to do it on your own..

OutlawDragon
16th December 2011, 06:52 PM
i could really care less about this war.. BUT if your going to say a bunch of BS in the thread at least put in alot of funny pictures like this one.....

http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?77496-VS-ES-vs.-PHNX-TC

MajorDark
16th December 2011, 06:59 PM
I don't feel like reading rest of the thread since I see many whiners around the forum. We fought back last age when we had multiple clans warring us. So get the fuck off the forum and fight.

You sabbed last age? When the fuck did that happen? Worthless, lol.

Bayern
16th December 2011, 07:00 PM
If one of DN's Leaches didn't sell to main, DN would have lost!!!

Legit logic is legit

Zues
16th December 2011, 07:01 PM
i could really care less about this war.. BUT if your going to say a bunch of BS in the thread at least put in alot of funny pictures like this one.....

http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?77496-VS-ES-vs.-PHNX-TC

Best war thread ever, someone tell biglou to bring out his photoshop kit and throw down the smack talk!

M3J
16th December 2011, 07:23 PM
Thats big coming from you.... I like it how the only reply to DN's win last age was "What if this and, if this didnt happen, things would be different" Your all a joke.. You come 3rd... not even 2nd, so back up the truck a little..
So my point being, the sells from Bayern did not double the stats of Cal... so it would obviously have been a "little"closer, but you still had no chance..

*shrug*
Just see how it goes at the end of the age hey... Unlikely TC will Sell to help UW, Also PHNX wont... so yeah, you have to do it on your own..
Funny how we're considered a joke when DN had a leech begging for sells. It has nothin to do with us winning, since as all things considered we'd have gotten second or third anyway. If Bayern didn't get those sells, orcie probably wouldn't have gotten such high stats.

So? At least unlike DN, we're doing it on our own, better than nothing.

And I like how you try to insult me in the quote. Oh well, I'd rather be insulted than flushed down the toilet or something.

Ninaelyan
16th December 2011, 07:28 PM
Without all the sells bayern promised 2.5 million credits falsely to get Jellybean had more SoV, which is the main tie-breaker, and would have had enough gold to take rank 1 spy/sentry without losing rank 2 sa/da. So DN would have lost.

MaradoX-
16th December 2011, 07:37 PM
Without all the sells bayern promised 2.5 million credits falsely to get Jellybean had more SoV, which is the main tie-breaker, and would have had enough gold to take rank 1 spy/sentry without losing rank 2 sa/da. So DN would have lost.

Where is your math coming from? In sense without bay's sell DN would still have won. (and to remember Bay's sell was around 700b?)
It's the 2nd time in this thread you fail at math.

http://www.shadow-net.eu/fuckitthisimagesucks.jpg

Ninaelyan
16th December 2011, 07:54 PM
Where is your math coming from? In sense without bay's sell DN would still have won. (and to remember Bay's sell was around 700b?)
It's the 2nd time in this thread you fail at math.

http://www.shadow-net.eu/fuckitthisimagesucks.jpg

From what i was told jelly had higher sov prior to bayerns sell. They were close to taking rank 1 sentry as it was and had some gap in sa/da to spare. I guess the main barrier would have been getting soldiers to hold enough spy.

Rand0m
16th December 2011, 07:58 PM
Again you fail Mej and Nin..

You cant change the fact that you lost.... He got the sells, YES, He sold to Orc, YES, DN won again, YES.... It doesnt matter what you say now, you were owned.. your stats were dog crap in comparison..

Stick to the new age and see if your new tactic works... Till you find it out.. I wouldnt be big noting yourself,

Just remember.
DN have nothing to lose unlike yourself... Another age coming 2nd? or better in 3rd where you seem to like it..

yawn yawn...

nelo_angelo
16th December 2011, 08:00 PM
From what i was told jelly had higher sov prior to bayerns sell. They were close to taking rank 1 sentry as it was and had some gap in sa/da to spare. I guess the main barrier would have been getting soldiers to hold enough spy.

You were told wrong. All bay's sell did was put the lead even further ahead then we already were. Kinda like DarthVader in age 8, not needed but we like to take our sells anyway.

MaradoX-
16th December 2011, 08:02 PM

Let's do the math, shall we?:

Eeyorc [DN] 3,027,272,458,522 #1
Avonia [PHNX] 2,276,511,300,540 #2

Bay's sell was 750b
Eeyorc's total amount of stolen gold - bay's sell = 2.277 trillion of gold
Avonia's amount was 2.276 trillion of gold

Oh and Eeyorc had the men to hold everything, Avonia never would have had enough men to hold everything for #1....

Maybe you should go back to kindergarden to re-learn math?

Ninaelyan
16th December 2011, 08:05 PM
Let's do the math, shall we?:

Eeyorc [DN] 3,027,272,458,522 #1
Avonia [PHNX] 2,276,511,300,540 #2

Bay's sell was 750b
Eeyorc's total amount of stolen gold - bay's sell = 2.277 trillion of gold
Avonia's amount was 2.276 trillion of gold

Oh and Eeyorc had the men to hold everything, Avonia never would have had enough men to hold everything for #1....

Maybe you should go back to kindergarden to re-learn math?

I didn't do any math I was just told jelly had higher sov.

MaradoX-
16th December 2011, 08:08 PM
I didn't do any math I was just told jelly had higher sov.
You just wouldn't have to believe that.

It seems we all can make you believe anything we want ^^

Ninaelyan
16th December 2011, 08:29 PM
My question is, I feel that the 10bil in forst mass was a load of crap... Nin just posted his sab stats and hit 1.8bil after 2 rounds...
Again, either you fudge the results or.... Again your bot is shit and records retarded numbers..

Nope the number on the bot are spot on, matches up perfectly with my numbers in game. Well my numbers in game are slightly higher but that's only because I sabbed an approved target before the war and didn't report it on the bot.

Syngenetic
16th December 2011, 08:56 PM
Oh Syng, whether DN fight or not... the outcome is still the same...
You did so well with the start of this war.... yawn, again, still growing more so then before...
So if I am doing that, You can imagine what the others are like..

Either way. Your pathetic attempt at war makes DN,PP and MT yawn... Not so exciting.

Since when I am here to please you or to make this exciting in anyway?

You sabbed last age? When the fuck did that happen? Worthless, lol.

What is this? Some kind of joke? Use the history button please.

MajorDark
16th December 2011, 09:54 PM
What is this? Some kind of joke? Use the history button please.

The history button that shows me as #1 sabber and you no where near it? Not even in the top 15? Yeah, what about it?

ShadowLord
16th December 2011, 10:37 PM
Well we all know Syng is useless :D

<3

biglou250
16th December 2011, 10:40 PM
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/7164/dnsucks1.jpg

RichOahu_ES
16th December 2011, 11:43 PM

tell me your in game name and we shall see who is chicken?

just because people are following our policies doesn't mean we are "doing nothing". there are several that have broken our policies and have asked us to stop actions. sorry we didn't go out and pick a fight... but fight we will if someone picks one with us ;-)

too funny

come on... whats your in game name? i could use another target ;-)

MajorDark
17th December 2011, 12:00 AM
http://ruinsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3

Go nuts.

RichOahu_ES
17th December 2011, 12:28 AM
http://ruinsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3

Go nuts.

i did ;-P

will see if he calls for help

i mean come on, he diss my friends and alliance.. nothing wrong with a little one on one fun eh?

M3J
17th December 2011, 12:42 AM
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/7164/dnsucks1.jpg
haha

tell me your in game name and we shall see who is chicken?

just because people are following our policies doesn't mean we are "doing nothing". there are several that have broken our policies and have asked us to stop actions. sorry we didn't go out and pick a fight... but fight we will if someone picks one with us ;-)

too funny

come on... whats your in game name? i could use another target ;-)
Michael_Corleone, as you were linked to. I have not asked my alliance for help with any problems I've had, even back in DN. Seeing as how DN and UW are in a war, ES should be excited to sab both sides, no? :P

If I have the spy to, I'll sab back. No worries, mano a mano.

Rand0m
17th December 2011, 12:44 AM
He will cry about the sabs Rich.... But I doubt they will retaliate...

Zues
17th December 2011, 01:09 AM
Biglou wins again!

M3J
17th December 2011, 01:21 AM
Like how you cried about wanting to be UW's spy? Lulz. Unlike you, I don't cry about anything.

jupi
17th December 2011, 03:18 AM
BaY, almost late. The boyfriend part has happened already, now just waiting for the sells :)

and nin, nab messaged girlnextdoor ingame yesterday saying that he told itsjustagamechill that "at somepoint in the age we will be warring dn", glad you guys were specific. But im confused, is it: told all alliances, didnt tell grd and 43rd or was told at the start of the age? Please clear it up, that or start talking to your members before posting :P

Jarrad,

I personally made sure that at least 1 leader in every one of the alliances in that chain was told. Some knew more than others. Some knew more earlier. But all were informed. What they did with the information was their choice.

Jarrad-
17th December 2011, 05:34 AM
Jarrad,

I personally made sure that at least 1 leader in every one of the alliances in that chain was told. Some knew more than others. Some knew more earlier. But all were informed. What they did with the information was their choice.

From personal experience you don't declare war on a chain without informing the people your inchain with before it happens. And by that I mean couple of days before, maybe even a few hours to see if they want in on your mass. Maybe that's asking to much? Or maybe it's just the UW way... Who knows, maybe it's just the way I've been known to war....properly :P

kilsabbeR
17th December 2011, 06:51 AM
she told a leader from the allaince. its up to them to spread the message. blame your leaders.

iNTERNET
17th December 2011, 07:16 AM
You know, as soon as this war is over, UW will probably beg GRD and 43rd to sell to them etc or help them.

Animage's piece of advice #1
-Insulting the leaders of people you want to be inchain with you does not work well.

MaradoX-
17th December 2011, 07:40 AM
Jarrad,

It seems you didn't tell them all, or they would not back out would they?

MajorDark
17th December 2011, 09:32 AM
Jupi says they were all told, nina says they weren't told because of trust issues. SOUNDS LEGIT GUYS.

DN_DeadKitten
17th December 2011, 09:58 AM
It seems you didn't tell them all, or they would not back out would they?

It seems to me that she's effectively calling UW's intended meat-shields, erm, I mean "allies" liars. It doesn't help her case much that Ninaelyan keeps contradicting her on this matter.

Based on personal experience, neither Jarrad nor TLS are the ones lying here.

Syngenetic
17th December 2011, 10:11 AM
The history button that shows me as #1 sabber and you no where near it? Not even in the top 15? Yeah, what about it?

Rofl. I answered your question about me sabbing last age. I never said I was a top sabber. Everyone plays a different style. Just because you have no life and you're sabbing 24/7..doesn't mean shit.

Number1Prospect
17th December 2011, 11:39 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2IedSTcpbk

This video might help some of those in DN that are quite novice about the subject.

Vrasp
17th December 2011, 11:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2IedSTcpbk

This video might help some of those in DN that are quite novice about the subject.

Thanks Mr. Greven.

Number1Prospect
17th December 2011, 12:21 PM
No problem, just remember that if she says "Hi" back you're off to a good start!

Of course... You'd have to take a little break from RoC to actually go outside and meet a girl first :S

Vrasp
17th December 2011, 12:51 PM
No problem, just remember that if she says "Hi" back you're off to a good start!

Of course... You'd have to take a little break from RoC to actually go outside and meet a girl first :S

> 2011
> still implying that there are no girls on the internet

ishygddt

Number1Prospect
17th December 2011, 01:07 PM
Thinking an Online relationship counts? Priceless

For everything else there's Mastercard.

MajorDark
17th December 2011, 01:22 PM
I hope the people in UW benefit from your "wisdom."

Number1Prospect
17th December 2011, 01:23 PM
I assumed it was common knowledge.

Vrasp
17th December 2011, 01:32 PM

For everything else there's Mastercard.

http://i.imgur.com/eZaWw.jpg

ez.

Jarrad-
17th December 2011, 01:45 PM
she told a leader from the allaince. its up to them to spread the message. blame your leaders.

High five broooo. First of all, go look ingame at our alliance. There has been no mention of war since the start of the age. If you're having trouble understanding what I mean, read my previous post, the one you replied to whilst dribbling on your keyboard.

Just incase you have trouble doing so, let me help you:

"From personal experience you don't declare war on a chain without informing the people your inchain with before it happens. And by that I mean couple of days before, maybe even a few hours to see if they want in on your mass. Maybe that's asking to much? Or maybe it's just the UW way... Who knows, maybe it's just the way I've been known to war....properly "

No problem.

Number1Prospect
17th December 2011, 02:40 PM
Trust me when you have a life outside the internet, you don't have to pay for it.

I got a smokin' girl by my side, and i didn't meet her on the internet.

School is in session, take notes.

Vrasp
17th December 2011, 02:44 PM
Trust me when you have a life outside the internet, you don't have to pay for it.

Cool story bro.

DN_DeadKitten
17th December 2011, 02:46 PM

Cool story, bro.
Does she accept mastercard?

MajorDark
17th December 2011, 02:53 PM

No, my penis is bigger.

Number1Prospect
17th December 2011, 02:54 PM
Wow, did you guys think of that comment all by yourselves? Or did you have to consult each other first?

DN_DeadKitten
17th December 2011, 03:05 PM
tired old cliche statement gets cliche response, news at 11!

Jarrad-
17th December 2011, 03:40 PM

Step sisters ftw!

ShadowLord
17th December 2011, 04:13 PM
Boooo, this thread got less interesting :(

DN_DeadKitten
17th December 2011, 04:44 PM
Boooo, this thread got less interesting :(

You do tend to have that effect on threads :(

ShadowLord
17th December 2011, 04:54 PM
You do tend to have that effect on threads :(

Hey hotshot, I am a BIG DEAL. Stuff I do MATTERS. RESPECT ME.

biglou250
17th December 2011, 05:08 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/10op9xg.gif

kilsabbeR
17th December 2011, 05:18 PM
Jarrad your post makes no sense. Is owner not in your alliance? He was informed therefore the onus is on him to spread it. Don't join the bandwagon of spreading your troubles with leadership. You guys fail to much not our issue.

MajorDark
17th December 2011, 05:23 PM
I love how none of you are acknowledging that jupi and nina are telling two different stories.

Number1Prospect
17th December 2011, 05:47 PM
I love how you're not acknowledging that as of now UW/TC/PHNX is winning this war.

M3J
17th December 2011, 05:53 PM
Jupi says they were all told, nina says they weren't told because of trust issues. SOUNDS LEGIT GUYS.

Didn't jupi say she told the leaders, some leaders anyway, while Nina said not everyone was told? It doesn't really contradict with each other's statements. The leaders could have been told, but they didn't pass it on, and it wasn't UW's responsibility to tell rest of the clans what was going on.

MajorDark
17th December 2011, 06:33 PM
Jupi said she informed every alliance. Nina said 43rd and grd were never informed because of trust issues. Sounds pretty contradictory to me.

@ Number900000001Prospect: We're at war? I didn't notice.

DN_DeadKitten
17th December 2011, 06:44 PM
I love how you're not acknowledging that as of now UW/TC/PHNX is winning this war.

I love how you're not acknowledging that Phnx is not involved in whatever this clusterfuck is, since shock, gasp, they were not consulted either.

kilsabbeR
17th December 2011, 07:05 PM
Shock gasp ask jupi for logs between herself and Nara.

Dn can't talk shit about how they're winning so they result to fabricating bullshit to make themselves feel better ;) priceless.

Number1Prospect
17th December 2011, 07:07 PM
So what your saying is that it's basically a 1 vs 1? Doesn't that make it even worse for you guys? At least if you said it was 3 vs 1 it wouldn't be so bad but you're making it seem as if you're scared to sab just UW.. Since all these other alliances aren't warring with us apparently?

And yea MajorDick, i guess it's not really a war since you guys aren't sabbing back, my bad.

Number1Prospect
17th December 2011, 07:23 PM
All i get from this thread is that the supposedly "almighty DN" is scared to war UW/PHNX/TC all at once.

DN_DeadKitten
17th December 2011, 07:30 PM
I'd show you logs of Phnx participating in whatever you guys want to call this clusterfuck, but alas no such logs exist.

I'd offer logs of conversations between myself and some of Phnx leadership, but what is said to me in private isn't yours or anyone else's business. Contrary to seemingly popular belief, we do maintain relations with other clans (but mostly just the ones and the people we actually like). In fact, as sad as it is, certain UW "allies" first heard of these plans from us, rather than from UW. (protip: maintaining relations doesn't involve calling your allies' leaders liars).

UW making up tall tales to make themselves feel better about being exposed once against, as lying, wannabe manipulative, selfish douchebags, priceless <3

If anyone else is paying attention, the consensus thus far appears to be that the fact that UW doesn't give two shits about what its "allies" think is in fact their "allies"' problem, not theirs. Figure that out.

DN_DeadKitten
17th December 2011, 07:40 PM
So what your saying is that it's basically a 1 vs 1?

No, I'm fairly certain TC hasn't pulled out. Why, is UW having second thoughts?

All i get from this thread is that the supposedly "almighty DN" is scared to war UW/PHNX/TC all at once.

Again, Phnx doesn't appear to be involved in this clusterfuck. But it is flattering none the less that despite the enormous egos, UW lacks the testicular fortitude to take us on by themselves, even with their numerical advantage. <3

kilsabbeR
17th December 2011, 07:50 PM
Exhibit 1: Dn shit talking to turn people against UW.

Number1Prospect
17th December 2011, 07:57 PM
I am happy that TC hasn't backed down and i'm sure our other allies won't either.

I'd say DN are the ones who are at a numerical advantage, active member wise. I'd say maybe 1/4 of UW is active. And I'd say around half of DN is active. That puts you guys in the numbers lead by around 1.5x us.

MajorDark
17th December 2011, 08:13 PM
I am happy that TC hasn't backed down and i'm sure our other allies won't either.

I'd say DN are the ones who are at a numerical advantage, active member wise. I'd say maybe 1/4 of UW is active. And I'd say around half of DN is active. That puts you guys in the numbers lead by around 1.5x us.

Your allies already did back down. That tends to happen when you shit on them and call them liars.

Number1Prospect
17th December 2011, 08:27 PM
You have insinuated this. TC hasn't backed down?

If our allies are still in chain with us it means they haven't abandoned us. So therefore i still consider them our allies. Allies are there for more than just war. And i do believe more of our friends will join the war at some point.

Zues
18th December 2011, 12:07 AM
DN, shit talk when they are winning, shit talk when they are losing, shit talk all the time, conclusion: DN is full of shit!

Rand0m
18th December 2011, 03:34 AM
I agree with you somewhat Zues..
DN shit talk when Winning- Yes, should be used to that by now.
DN shit talk all the time - Yes, it happens when you dominate.
DN shit talk when losing - Not too sure.. Its been so long since a loss, so I dont think it counts.

xshintenshix
18th December 2011, 01:13 PM
Look, I do like people on both sides of this conflict *DN/MT* and of course my fellow TCers and PHNX but when i return to my 80 orc account and see renegade in my logs i feel special.

To be fair, jupi did message anteraz or gunslinger but as for entering the war or not, I had no choice in the matter.

Of course, war is fun and I always welcome it, especially if it involves sabbing our friends in the oh-so-hated DN, but if the reason is because we're there to support UW then my motivation has been cut in half.

Not saying i dislike them, but past experience shows that UW is worse at warring than DN: it looks like meat shields have been placed while an elite force of UW focuses..... on boosting Nabs TFF.

Now i don't mind warring but if i'm not blind i'm a TC admin and i sure as hell do not know why we're backing UW.

Heck, i didn't even know UW replaced GRD in the TC/PHNX growth tricycle until this thread popped up. That can't be good :S

sagor77
18th December 2011, 01:35 PM
*Pro-UnderWorld propoganda*

........ lallalalalallalallallal.......

*Anti-DN Propoganda*

........lalallalallalala............

I <3 Syng no matter how much you guys insist on his lack of existence in the game

MaradoX-
18th December 2011, 04:00 PM
*Pro-UnderWorld propoganda*

........ lallalalalallalallallal.......

*Anti-DN Propoganda*

........lalallalallalala............

I <3 Syng no matter how much you guys insist on his lack of existence in the game

Ok, since you are one of the leaders of UW, tell me this:

How did you get your members that far to commit their lifes to roc and not have a real life anymore?

Rand0m
18th December 2011, 04:15 PM
Haven't you heard, ROC is the life of anyone with a UW tag...
trying to win an age and destroy DN, RAWR...

Number1Prospect
18th December 2011, 04:30 PM
Maradox- Try English next time and maybe we'll be able to understand you.

Lol, consider DN is much more active and sit around scanning the battlefield for 24 hours a day for the whole last week to catch sells, i think the people who spend their lives on the game is quite obvious

RichOahu_ES
18th December 2011, 04:35 PM
sab damages?

can people post up what they have?

like this:

Gold Lost to Sabotage 22,589,577 Gold
Sabotage Damage (condensed) 657,616,000 Gold
Sabotage Cost 37,997,841 Gol

i know, mine is weak, but we only have some small action room targets.. but i would like to see how sabbign over all is going.

thanx!

MaradoX-
18th December 2011, 05:24 PM
Maradox- Try English next time and maybe we'll be able to understand you.

Lol, consider DN is much more active and sit around scanning the battlefield for 24 hours a day for the whole last week to catch sells, i think the people who spend their lives on the game is quite obvious

Number1Prospect, go back to your division 1 hockey team and stop failing at this game, thank you, goodbye and have a nice day!

M3J
18th December 2011, 07:31 PM

How did you get your members that far to commit their lifes to roc and not have a real life anymore?
Kind of funny coming from a DN. Don't most DN catch sells pretty quickly and click way more than most people in the game used to?

sagor77
18th December 2011, 07:34 PM

One Word. Pizza

It's healthy and apparently a vegetable. People like Crazik stick around only cause of it. <3

I think all our members that don't spend the whole day on roc clicking and stuff are spending their time making the rest of us Pizzas.

btw: I haven't led UW in anything since like Age 6, so gimme a break about my sig, I haven't logged onto GUA in forever :P

Crazik
18th December 2011, 07:38 PM
I will consider joining DN if they offer better pizza thanks.

Number1Prospect
18th December 2011, 09:11 PM
DN doesn't even offer pizza :(

RichOahu_ES
18th December 2011, 09:59 PM
i know is off topic.. but struck me soo funny...

someone neg reped my request for M3j in-game name..

awesome!

i love the notorious rep anyway ;-P

now resume flaming each other

MaXpaD
18th December 2011, 10:01 PM
What you talking about...I make pizza all the time.
With dat extra bacon. I'll send you a pizza if you stop hitting me for 2tbg.
Kinda messed up you did that yesterday. I was out wrapping gifts for terminally Ill children... Such bad karma...

Sabotage Damage (condensed) 9,417,861,000 Gold
Before sabbing today.

M3J
19th December 2011, 12:29 AM
i know is off topic.. but struck me soo funny...

someone neg reped my request for M3j in-game name..

awesome!

i love the notorious rep anyway ;-P

now resume flaming each other
One of these days, I'll sab you back! D:
Soon if you sell to my spy. =D

Blackaxe
19th December 2011, 02:25 AM
I'd show you logs of DN participating in whatever you guys want to call this clusterfuck, but alas no such logs exist.

DN making up tall tales to make themselves feel better about being exposed once against, as lying, wannabe manipulative, selfish douchebags, priceless <3

Corrected your errors!

Diana
19th December 2011, 02:37 AM
Son, WHY U SO CREATIVE?

Vrasp
19th December 2011, 04:40 AM
Don't most DN click way more than most people in the game used to?

Nope. We're rarely the top clicking alliance.

Crazik
19th December 2011, 05:17 AM
What you talking about...I make pizza all the time.
With dat extra bacon. I'll send you a pizza if you stop hitting me for 2tbg.
Kinda messed up you did that yesterday. I was out wrapping gifts for terminally Ill children... Such bad karma...

Sabotage Damage (condensed) 9,417,861,000 Gold
Before sabbing today.

I HATE bacon, no kidding!

sorry for the hit I didnt consider you could of been busy with wrapping gifts for terminally ill children.

Nice Sab numbers tough

best regards,

CraziK

Overlord
19th December 2011, 05:34 AM
I will consider joining DN if they offer better pizza thanks.

DN doesn't even offer pizza :(

All of DN's pizza are belong to me. And I don't share when it comes to pizza.

Anyway, Sabotage Damage (condensed) 13,025,290,000 Gold

MajorDark
19th December 2011, 05:54 AM

CraziK

How the fuck does any living human being hate bacon? I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT SIR.

Crazik
19th December 2011, 10:46 AM
How the fuck does any living human being hate bacon? I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT SIR.

and I'm not even kidding, everytime I mention it people start screaming at me like i'm some kind of weird animal.

I must be one of the only ones :(

Bayern
19th December 2011, 10:51 AM
Don't worry, UW is full of weird animals, and a planet!
Your definitely not the only one

Jarrad-
19th December 2011, 11:09 AM

Blasphemy!

Stew,yeh me
19th December 2011, 04:22 PM
Nice chain UW wait wheres UW??

M3J
19th December 2011, 04:30 PM
Nope. We're rarely the top clicking alliance.
Few good clickers though.

Rand0m
19th December 2011, 04:36 PM
hmmm looks like UW had a melt down...

Now my question is.... Why would this have happened if you were "dominating" this war?
Come on Nin, I am sure you have some fantastic explaination for it...

I am guessing was is over as we all know UW wont go 1 v 1 with DN??

Rawr...

Good Win DN!
though its like pushing stew over, its easy, kinda fun but more so funny than anything !!!!!!

Number1Prospect
19th December 2011, 06:02 PM
We figured it'd be the only win you guys get all age so we let you have a moment. We're back.

MajorDark
19th December 2011, 06:10 PM
You're forgetting the win @ the end of the age as well.

Rand0m
19th December 2011, 06:11 PM
Its because we made Crazik luv the bacon!!!!

biglou250
19th December 2011, 06:32 PM
http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/3321/rocgraph.jpg

M3J
19th December 2011, 07:56 PM
Never started any threads tyvm.

iNTERNET
19th December 2011, 08:05 PM
Never started any threads tyvm.
thank god.

ShadowLord
19th December 2011, 09:05 PM
Nice chain UW wait wheres UW??

hmmm looks like UW had a melt down...

Now my question is.... Why would this have happened if you were "dominating" this war?
Come on Nin, I am sure you have some fantastic explaination for it...

I am guessing was is over as we all know UW wont go 1 v 1 with DN??

Rawr...

Good Win DN!
though its like pushing stew over, its easy, kinda fun but more so funny than anything !!!!!!

What actually happened is that a certain DN member (I don't know if I'm allowed to name names here, but we know who it was) managed to gain access to Syngenetic's account. He then proceeded to wreak as much havoc as possible on the UW alliance.

This event does not reflect on DN as a whole, however I hope that this type of activity is not encouraged. Syng has been chastised for his loose security. I urge anyone who has not done so recently to change their password. This is not the type of battle that we want to be fighting.

Number1Prospect
19th December 2011, 10:50 PM
Amen Shadow!

MArx-
19th December 2011, 11:57 PM

JEWS? Muslims?

Alot of people just hate the taste of pig too.

M3J
20th December 2011, 12:28 AM
however I hope that this type of activity is not encouraged.

I think it is. Certainly not the first time a member of DN's hacked someone (not on RoC, I think). Not the first time some members have harassed someone.

Anyway, DN can't really say they're winning, considering most members are mostly sentry oriented and don't have enough spy. Three or four are sabbing or doin anything. random tried reconning me but failed since he's investing mostly in sentry.

MaXpaD
20th December 2011, 01:23 AM
Sabotage Damage (condensed) 16,426,098,007 Gold
only sabbed pages 1-5

Feeling kinda tired.

Didn't sab GDR, 43rd, CDE and zombieslayer and chain.

And M3J you should really looked at the amount of member UW, TC have lost plus the fact that all you "allies" don't support you in this war. It might not be a victory for DN but at least it shows you that even when mostly inactive our alliance can you take your alliance easily.

The fact that a lot of our accounts only have SE and have yet to build SP is not a reflection of how good UW is but of how inconsiderate your alliance is to your own members and allies. The only reason UW started this war was because they got ahead in TFF and had bought all the covert and UP upgrades. At this stage in the game most people don't even have all the UP upgrades.

Phnx has chosen to join this war (if they have) not because they support you but because I took the pressure of sabbing them even when they weren't inchain. I base my sabbing on the rules set by the alliance that started the war which was:

To the people I've sabbed while out of chain, I apologize but warring makes this game a hell of a lot more fun.

TheLoneSpirit
20th December 2011, 01:51 AM
To clarify something

GRD was told about a "war" couple of hours before in a message which said

"Hi, we gonna mass in a few hours " .... and without consent involved GRD , being an "ally", in a declaration of war. This wasn't discussed or agreed on and as a result we left UW chain. We didn't have a reason then to war anyone, seeing how peaceful we are :P

Now i know Max sabs some of the people who left because of what Nina said. But hey , we aren't trustworthy enough , so not really "allies" are we...

Discuss now on who lies ! :P Jupi or Nina !

sagor77
20th December 2011, 03:04 AM
The only reason UW started this war was because they got ahead in TFF and had bought all the covert and UP upgrades. At this stage in the game most people don't even have all the UP upgrades.

Dungeons (600x)
College (22,000x)

That's my Covert/UP .... I'm one of the 99% MaXpaD mentioned. Damn you 1% other UW players with your max Covert/UP :frusty:

....*more Pro-UW propoganda here* .... *more Anti-DN Propoganda here*.....

Overlord
20th December 2011, 04:52 AM
Name Members Score
UNDERWORLD 54 82
Phoenix 43 42
The Company 23 36
43rd alliance 15 8
★ Coup D`Etat ★ 11 10
Hell Guardians 10 7

vs.

DissentioN 34 60
Major Trouble 17 14

UNDERWORLD 44 <- Minus 10.
Phoenix 41 <- Minus 2.
The Company 17 <- Minus 6.
Hell Guardians 10 <- Unchanged!
★ Coup D`Etat ★ 10 <- Minus 1, but we're not sabbing them, so /shrug
43rd alliance <- Left chain.
Good Relentless Days <- Left chain.

vs.

DissentioN 37 <- Gained 3.
Major Trouble 16 <- Minus 1.

http://i.imgur.com/2w3Gbl.jpg

Anteraz
20th December 2011, 05:44 AM
TC reasons for throwing a beat down(i call it that cuz war implies someone fightg back) are our own. But by all means continue to pretend You know more about what we are doing than we do.

Rand0m
20th December 2011, 05:49 AM
TC reasons for throwing a beat down(i call it that cuz war implies someone fightg back) are our own. But by all means continue to pretend You know more about what we are doing than we do.

Lol really, is that all your simple mind can think of ant? You are only sabbing because UW are... Failing really is an option for you isnt it, its about time you trained down about now isnt it?

Oh and M3J, yes I failed 1 recon on you... wow, shock horror, Its funny though, you 4x1 me and sabbed, got a little bit, 2 days later you cant??? obviously I am more war ready than yourself...
190mil damage today to me??? are we really at war, honestly?

Phnx, I understand your sabbing, but its directed at the wrong chain.. we were not the ones who burnt you in a deal.

Anteraz
20th December 2011, 06:02 AM
where did i say we were sabbing cuz UW is? WHY would I train down no one has even given me a reason to.

Overlord
20th December 2011, 06:14 AM
TC reasons for throwing a beat down(i call it that cuz war implies someone fightg back) are our own.

How about you post your sab damage and we'll see who is really getting beat down?
I'll be surprised if you have even half my sab damage.

Anteraz
20th December 2011, 06:19 AM
well seeing as you have 3 times as many targets i wouldn't be surprised

MajorDark
20th December 2011, 06:52 AM
I think it is. Certainly not the first time a member of DN's hacked someone (not on RoC, I think). Not the first time some members have harassed someone.

Anyway, DN can't really say they're winning, considering most members are mostly sentry oriented and don't have enough spy. Three or four are sabbing or doin anything. random tried reconning me but failed since he's investing mostly in sentry.

UW isn't really winning if thats what you're trying to say.

Number1Prospect
20th December 2011, 08:55 AM
UNDERWORLD 44 <- Minus 10.
Phoenix 41 <- Minus 2.
The Company 17 <- Minus 6.
Hell Guardians 10 <- Unchanged!
★ Coup D`Etat ★ 10 <- Minus 1, but we're not sabbing them, so /shrug
43rd alliance <- Left chain.
Good Relentless Days <- Left chain.

vs.

DissentioN 37 <- Gained 3.
Major Trouble 16 <- Minus 1.

http://i.imgur.com/2w3Gbl.jpg

The only reason UW has lost members was because a DN member hacked Syng and kicked everyone out of the alliance and we haven't been able to reach everyone yet,

So yea, i think that looks pretty shitty on DN's part.

MaXpaD
20th December 2011, 10:25 AM
You guys had lost members prior to UW got hacked. I've got a couple messages from ppl asking me to stop sabbing them because they are no longer UW or part of UW chain.

Syngenetic
20th December 2011, 11:22 AM
You guys had lost members prior to UW got hacked. I've got a couple messages from ppl asking me to stop sabbing them because they are no longer UW or part of UW chain.

We had 51 members before being hacked. I'm guessing the 7 people will eventually show up, but we were outscoring DN back with 26 members.

MArx-
20th December 2011, 01:26 PM
The funniest point is that no one wins a war really. The game is just a slight bit more interesting for the poor morsals who still care enough to click and play, to the rest of the inactive noobs who aren't sure why they create an account round after round being sabbed or not makes little difference.

I know you claim DN is inactive and has been for a while but 11,000,000 clicks from 3 or 4 no lifers in a round is massively active IMO not to mention the sell catching and banking etc proper keen tactics for people who claim not to care or be active at all :).

UW may be more active but are not a touch on what they where as in the DJ/DS ooooh I miss the days of Nights_judgement and Rabbitreborn. Not to mention the RF days were much better Also DN is such a pants name in comparison to RF! why change?

GLHF don't get yer knickers in a twist because frankly the only ones reading the thread are those involved so this sort of epeening is somewhat pointless.

No one else playing the game cares, in fact factions warring leaves them in peace. Usually...

MajorDark
20th December 2011, 01:29 PM
We had 51 members before being hacked. I'm guessing the 7 people will eventually show up, but we were outscoring DN back with 26 members.

You had 48 before the hack.

Number1Prospect
20th December 2011, 02:17 PM

Don't just reply to half the quote.

We were beating DN in score with 26 members.

MajorDark
20th December 2011, 02:34 PM
Don't just reply to half the quote.

We were beating DN in score with 26 members.

You lose 3 alliances from your chain because UW is retarded. Sorry, you lose.

Number1Prospect
20th December 2011, 02:42 PM
Wow, and making fun of people who are mentally handicapped makes you seem like a really big dick.

Because as far as a lot of people are concerned the use of the word 'retarded' is offensive.

R1DD1CK
20th December 2011, 02:54 PM
Wow, and making fun of people who are mentally handicapped makes you seem like a really big dick.

Because as far as a lot of people are concerned the use of the word 'retarded' is offensive.

Have you seen the film "The Ringer"

dne9oSLPZj0&feature=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dne9oSLPZj0&feature=related)

Rand0m
20th December 2011, 03:16 PM

What if people find the word "dick" offensive? We do have females here too you know!

MajorDark
20th December 2011, 03:22 PM

Oh yeah, because everyone in UW is a saint. I'm sure people appreciate killsabbr and his personal remarks.

Number1Prospect
20th December 2011, 03:24 PM
And Bayern (and the others from the DN crew) and their personal remarks to certain UW members and their families...

Yeah, right...

MajorDark
20th December 2011, 03:37 PM
And Bayern (and the others from the DN crew) and their personal remarks to certain UW members and their families...

Yeah, right...

Just saying, your alliance does it too. You can't say he did this and not acknowledge that your side does it too.

M3J
20th December 2011, 04:01 PM
And M3J you should really looked at the amount of member UW, TC have lost plus the fact that all you "allies" don't support you in this war. It might not be a victory for DN but at least it shows you that even when mostly inactive our alliance can you take your alliance easily.

The fact that a lot of our accounts only have SE and have yet to build SP is not a reflection of how good UW is but of how inconsiderate your alliance is to your own members and allies. The only reason UW started this war was because they got ahead in TFF and had bought all the covert and UP upgrades. At this stage in the game most people don't even have all the UP upgrades.

Phnx has chosen to join this war (if they have) not because they support you but because I took the pressure of sabbing them even when they weren't inchain. I base my sabbing on the rules set by the alliance that started the war which was:

Considering someone hacked into Syngie's account and deleted UW, riiight. Furthermore, considering it was DN, it's not hard to imagine more was involved in this, which I haven't seen anyone deny. How can your alliance can take ours easily when yours do jackshit? Only three or four people are doing anything, the rest are just sitting there. Besides, a DN hacking Syngie shows otherwise.

Not really, it's a reflection of UW knowing when to strike. I don't even have 1.6bil UP upgrade and got 800mil yesterday or two days ago. Funny thing is, DN didn't bother sabbing anyone until their sentry was high enough to protect them.

Lol really, is that all your simple mind can think of ant? You are only sabbing because UW are... Failing really is an option for you isnt it, its about time you trained down about now isnt it?

Oh and M3J, yes I failed 1 recon on you... wow, shock horror, Its funny though, you 4x1 me and sabbed, got a little bit, 2 days later you cant??? obviously I am more war ready than yourself...
190mil damage today to me??? are we really at war, honestly?

Phnx, I understand your sabbing, but its directed at the wrong chain.. we were not the ones who burnt you in a deal.
It's funny though, how you whore sentry. You can't do shit, but in a few hits, I can sab you if I wanted. Considering that I can 5x1 if I wanted, you're not really war ready.

UW isn't really winning if thats what you're trying to say.

How is it not? DN definitely isn't winning, considering only four or five accounts sab back while most accounts get damaged.

Shiggity
20th December 2011, 04:04 PM
This is just a little reminder/warning that this is a thread about the game and your war with each other ... it is not to be used to discuss any personal stuff that either side has been dredging up. (I know I don't have to be more specific than that.) And no need to point fingers at each other - there is more than enough blame to go around.

So don't go there.

The end.

Syngenetic
20th December 2011, 04:10 PM

Is it your alliance? NO right? So stop guessing. I approved the 51th member right before being hacked.

Bayern
20th December 2011, 04:10 PM
You approved or the hacker?
I'm not so sure about that

Syngenetic
20th December 2011, 04:11 PM
You lose 3 alliances from your chain because UW is retarded. Sorry, you lose.

NO because someone in DN wanted to win an easy way out!

MajorDark, please do us a favor and think before you type. Thanks!

MajorDark
20th December 2011, 04:11 PM
Is it your alliance? NO right? So stop guessing. I approved the 51th member right before being hacked.

You sound mad.

Number1Prospect
20th December 2011, 04:19 PM
You sound guilty.

MajorDark
20th December 2011, 04:22 PM
Guilty of what? lol, make more sense please.

DN_DeadKitten
20th December 2011, 05:17 PM
Guilty of what? lol, make more sense please.

Being a sexy beast.

MaradoX-
20th December 2011, 05:25 PM
NO because someone in DN wanted to win an easy way out!

MajorDark, please do us a favor and think before you type. Thanks!

Actually, GRD chose themselves to leave before the hack.
PHNX left because they saw your true face.
and for the rest I don't know, so nor you nor MD are completely correct.

pilferer
20th December 2011, 05:47 PM
wow this thread has gone from boring to zzzzzzz

we have left chain correct,

but we are still warring at this stage.. mainly due to the fact rene and maxter dragged us into a war we didn't really care much for...

I guess we could stop with a public apology and lets say "5billion dollars..." (in a cheeky austin powers voice with a pinky in my mouth...)

Ninaelyan
20th December 2011, 05:51 PM
Wait a second, first off neither me nor jupi "lied" since apparently you did get a message that we'd mass "in a few hours" which is about how long I knew we'd mass, I learned of it 3 hours beforehand. Second, GRD wasn't involved in a declaration by war by me, check the declaration, not even a passing mention of GRD, or 43rd, or anyone not named UW/TC/PHNX. What other people happen to say in the thread after I make it is beyond my control.

Vrasp
20th December 2011, 06:16 PM

Hmm seems to me people who argue about a text based game are true nerds...

Argueing on the internet is like running in the special olympics, even if you win you're still retarded.

Thanks for prooving my point...

Why do you play this game? Because it's clearly not just for the "fun of it"

ez

clinteastwood
20th December 2011, 06:19 PM
just popped in to say grats on dn winning this war

M3J
20th December 2011, 06:39 PM
I don't think PHNX was initially in chain with us to war DN anyway. I'm assuming this, though.

clinteastwood
20th December 2011, 06:50 PM
M3J if you weren't aware no one cares what you think

M3J
20th December 2011, 07:07 PM
If you weren't aware, people actually do care what I think.

pilferer
20th December 2011, 07:36 PM
If you weren't aware, people actually do care what I think.

I care what you think M3J

RichOahu_ES
20th December 2011, 09:09 PM
To the people I've sabbed while out of chain, I apologize but warring makes this game a hell of a lot more fun.

WORD

i am so bored.... rank and bank sucks LOL

MaXpaD
20th December 2011, 11:09 PM
You should war GDR for the lulz.
Since I cant sab them anymore.
that chaoskids was annoying

But on brighter news... Feeling sleep earlier today so... pretty much everyone gets the night free.
Will start sabbing tomorrow.
gn

norman
21st December 2011, 12:04 AM
WORD

i am so bored.... rank and bank sucks LOL

Why are you attention whoring in this thread? ES aren't a relevant chain anymore. Go and play in traffic or something while the big boys talk. LMFAO

RichOahu_ES
21st December 2011, 01:35 AM
norman

i don't know who YOU are, but seems you sure know who ES is. i wanted to see if you ever stopped hiding and posted who you are in game, so i scanned over your posts to GUA.. but all i read was a bunch of flaming of ES (and just about any sabber) who ever played. but namely ES.

we kick your ass a few times and you feeling a little butt hurt? LOL

i can't wait for someone to think we are not relevant and wants to start sabbing. perhaps you would like to sab me?

norman
21st December 2011, 03:11 AM
Yeah, I know who ES is, because I was a member for a couple ages when Danny was still around. When ES had leadership. lo I was norman then too, I guess you don't remember the smaller members much. :( l Since then, ES have fallen off the cliff faster than a baby oiled Rosie O'Donnel on a slip-n-slide.

You aren't relevant. Name one chain in RoC that takes you seriously anymore? I guarantee no one that is participating in this war is worried about what ES might do. Your days have come and gone. No hate, just being real.

I notice you have two kids in your signature. I'd suggest going out and enjoying life with them instead of being the dad that sits behind a computer monitor while his kids grow up around him.

PS. Real sabbers never needed justification to join or start a war which seems to be what you are waiting for. If ES is relevant, why not have a surprise mass on any of the top 3 chains? Hell, or all 3? You are sabbers, right? LOL

Thats what I thought.

-n

R1DD1CK
21st December 2011, 03:27 AM
Yeah, I know who ES is, because I was a member for a couple ages when Danny was still around. When ES had leadership. lo I was norman then too, I guess you don't remember the smaller members much. :( l Since then, ES have fallen off the cliff faster than a baby oiled Rosie O'Donnel on a slip-n-slide.

You aren't relevant. Name one chain in RoC that takes you seriously anymore? I guarantee no one that is participating in this war is worried about what ES might do. Your days have come and gone. No hate, just being real.

Ermm... ES actually have more page 1 accounts than PHNX, so by you reckoning PHNX are even less than irrelevant? Just saying.

reason why PHNX left UW/TC from what I can gather is that they took advantage of the click deal, and PHNX lost out.

from what I can gather, PHNX are still warring DN and MT. Although only MaXteR and Renegade are the only ones, as far as I can gather, that are taking things seriously.

I, for my part, get along with quite a few DN members. and yes I know it's a war game. but I for one thought this a silly war from the outset, Theirs not a lot to sab atm as ppl are still selling for upgrades so theirs not a lot to sab atm.

Quick question. this thread is entitled; " UW/PHNX/TC vs DN/MT/DN" Who's the other DN alliance? Prolly a stupid question :icon_idio

Sorry if my post sounds a bit gibberish but I just woke up and haven't took my meds yet:evilimu:

Vrasp
21st December 2011, 03:47 AM
lo I was norman then too, I guess you don't remember the smaller members much. [...]
You aren't relevant.

So basically, you weren't relevant even when you played. What makes you think anyone cares what you have to say now that you don't?

Also, uh, no one named norman on the history pages, bro.

Overlord
21st December 2011, 04:47 AM
http://troll.me/images/tron-vader/thread-derailed.jpg

Rand0m
21st December 2011, 04:53 AM

I notice you have two kids in your signature. I'd suggest going out and enjoying life with them instead of being the dad that sits behind a computer monitor while his kids grow up around him.

PS. Real sabbers never needed justification to join or start a war which seems to be what you are waiting for. If ES is relevant, why not have a surprise mass on any of the top 3 chains? Hell, or all 3? You are sabbers, right? LOL

Thats what I thought.

-n

Really mate, who are you? Vrasp was right, No one even knows who you are.. But yes, take on Rich and ES, dont just spam it on here...
As for the kids, There are a lot of people who play the game who have kids, difference is, that is a good they they have them and you dont... We already have enough people like yourself around ROC and RL to deal with...

But yes, as for the war... Its going well... I like bacon and its dark outside.. derp derp...

Ninaelyan
21st December 2011, 05:33 AM
Ermm... ES actually have more page 1 accounts than PHNX, so by you reckoning PHNX are even less than irrelevant? Just saying.

reason why PHNX left UW/TC from what I can gather is that they took advantage of the click deal, and PHNX lost out.

from what I can gather, PHNX are still warring DN and MT. Although only MaXteR and Renegade are the only ones, as far as I can gather, that are taking things seriously.

I, for my part, get along with quite a few DN members. and yes I know it's a war game. but I for one thought this a silly war from the outset, Theirs not a lot to sab atm as ppl are still selling for upgrades so theirs not a lot to sab atm.

Quick question. this thread is entitled; " UW/PHNX/TC vs DN/MT/DN" Who's the other DN alliance? Prolly a stupid question :icon_idio

Sorry if my post sounds a bit gibberish but I just woke up and haven't took my meds yet:evilimu:

No one took advantage of the growth deal as far as I'm aware. We've had competitions on our up-days so we could make use of trickles as prizes, and part of the rationale from all sides in moving to the new deal was to make competitions better. Our growth in the other days of the growth deal was still comparable to or better then what PHNX has grown under us so it's our right to have competitions when we feel it's of the most benefit to UW. We had our 3rd competition of the age this last weekend, not our fault if PHNX hasn't run any competitions, we wanted to do a weekly one for our members to grow.

Also it's DN/MT/DN Chain (everyone in chain not tagged DN or MT).

kilsabbeR
21st December 2011, 07:40 AM
Just saying, your alliance does it too. You can't say he did this and not acknowledge that your side does it too.

My motives for doing it were made clear to rand0m in a pm to him after. Everything i mentioned he told me in msgs previously so no stalking or hacking involved ;) he just had misguided trust.

Bayern is the complete opposite. quit hating on something i did when half your alliance did it. sure one member (me) in UW did it back to you. you mad?

me and rand0m talked after what i did and sorted it out. It had its intended effect, him apologizing to jupi.

Number1Prospect
21st December 2011, 09:20 AM
What kil did may have been wrong in the start but at least he man'd up and talked it over with Random.

More than anyone can say about the DN ones. If Random did apologize and it was sincere, then good on him.

RichOahu_ES
21st December 2011, 09:35 AM

Thats what I thought.

-n

another one who as they loose a forum argument plays the RL card...

i welcome you m8 to check out my real life:

http://www.facebook.com/RichOahu?ref=tn_tnmn

RichOahu is my facebook name as well...

now about you again.. i ran a search for you on ES forums, and umm, was no norman.

so yes, i am sorry i didn't know every member, but i try too. sorry you were missed and your feelings were hurt.

if i could give you a cookie and a hug i would.

now everyone else, get back to sabbign and post more stats so i can drool over them!!

p.s. noman, ES is not a random sabber chain. we do have rules. so no, i am not going to go start a war for "nothing"

MajorDark
21st December 2011, 10:08 AM
Why is it that you and norman can't take your convo to pm? Just curious, since your posts are in no way related to this "war?"

xshintenshix
21st December 2011, 10:59 AM
to be fair MD, before the arrival of norman it had just moved on from flaming =]

PHNX have moved out of the growth deal because they want to grow on their own: seems like it's working because smokeys' had a good spurt so it seems.

They are, however, still warring DN/DT as you know because of sabs on their members, there was a vote passed where all members were allowed to vote on whether to war or not, and the vote was successful because of unaggravated sabs on PHNX members.

As for TC, Renegade and Nyx have been showing me some attention <3 even though i havent had access to a clicking computer for a month and still wont for another week.... :(
Tbh I don't know why we're warring DN, although warring a competent chain is always fun, I feel TC are some extra manpower for UW to use against DN on the basis on maintaining growth cycles.... oh well: war is war, and i am interested in seeing sab damage.

IF history was reliable, I believe MD would have a smashing amount of damages dealt out to UW/TC but the last time i had access to net even he was taking the sentry whoring to new levels... UW seems to have more active sabbers atm

FallenOne
21st December 2011, 11:54 AM
Generally, in battle, use the normal force to engage; use the extraordinary to win. (Sun Tzu)

it may explain why some people aren't sabbing yet.

M3J
21st December 2011, 04:56 PM
It had its intended effect, him apologizing to jupi.

orly? Cool, then. And it wasn't misguided trust since you wouldn't have done that if they didn't.

Anyway, I knew PHNX wouldn't have wanted to war with us. It's not why I wanted them in chain though, we were to support each other and help each other grow. Based on TC's performance last age, I can't see why we can't support TC though, they did pretty well.

Anyway, congrats to MD for finally sabbing me back.

MajorDark
21st December 2011, 05:10 PM
To sab you back, you'd have to actually sab me. And no, sabs from when the war started (2 weeks ago iirc) don't count.

M3J
21st December 2011, 05:12 PM
Didn't I sab you once or twice before?

MajorDark
21st December 2011, 05:16 PM
Once I believe, when the war started. :P

EDIT:
Sabotage Damage (condensed) 1,465,400,000 Gold
Sabotage Cost 117,604,722 Gold

Ok for a first day with 1bil spy I guess. Sabbing 120 accounts is fun.

Octo
21st December 2011, 05:37 PM
tl;dr:

Ninaelyan: U MAD GUYS I DID SO MUCH DAMAGE AND YOU DIDNT DO SHIT TO ME
DN (maradox): HURR DURR NO U MAD *insert empty threat and reference to past ages*
MajorDark: Hey guys check out what I sabbed today
Riddick: How 'bout this weather?
RichOahu_ES: Oh good, a war. Targets please!

Did I cover it all? Nothing personal, just want to save people from reading 24 pages of bullshit :)

skiking
21st December 2011, 08:43 PM
tl;dr:

Ninaelyan: U MAD GUYS I DID SO MUCH DAMAGE AND YOU DIDNT DO SHIT TO ME
DN (maradox): HURR DURR NO U MAD *insert empty threat and reference to past ages*
MajorDark: Hey guys check out what I sabbed today
Riddick: How 'bout this weather?
RichOahu_ES: Oh good, a war. Targets please!

Did I cover it all? Nothing personal, just want to save people from reading 24 pages of bullshit :)

Don't forget Random's futile flaming. Oh and jupi and nin telling conflicting stories...?

Rand0m
21st December 2011, 11:36 PM
oh hello skiking... blew the dust off your GUA account hey?

SO phnx no longer warring DN is newest update...
Just so we are all clear, UW aren't the smartest clan, after plan A and B, its plan C :)

RichOahu_ES
22nd December 2011, 01:09 AM
Why is it that you and norman can't take your convo to pm? Just curious, since your posts are in no way related to this "war?"

sorry m8

he called me and ES out (here, so posted here)..

i did not mean to hijack your thread.

maybe you can sab me for punishment! ;-P

i just posted here to ask for more sab stats so i can see how damages compare to what was sabbed.

as i am not in a war, i can't tell yet.

normy is the one that hijacked the thread with his vendetta against ES (and all sabbers if you read his past posts)

SHOW MORE STATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iNTERNET
22nd December 2011, 01:17 PM
The whole thing about sabbers is irrelevant, as we all know Animage is #1 at sabbing.

MaXpaD
22nd December 2011, 11:35 PM
For RichOahu_ES
Just make sure to clean your keyboard once you're done.

Sabotage Damage (condensed) 24,309,333,007 Gold

R1DD1CK
23rd December 2011, 04:46 AM
For RichOahu_ES
Just make sure to clean your keyboard once you're done.

Sabotage Damage (condensed) 24,309,333,007 Gold

What were your Sabotage Cost to repair? Mine was about 11% of the total sab damage I did. Given that Goblins have their 20% up and 15 points bonus I recon that any goblin could, theoretically have recovered from any damage I did within 12 hours :(

BTW I LoLed at the way you aimed your post @ RichOahu. Hehe:<3:

RichOahu_ES
23rd December 2011, 09:17 AM
/cry

Gold Lost to Sabotage 22,589,577 Gold
Sabotage Damage (condensed) 1,056,051,000 Gold
Sabotage Cost 68,090,016 Gold

Ninaelyan
23rd December 2011, 10:43 AM
[11:40] <&Wisdom> Total Sab Damage: 85,885,735,435 Gold
[11:40] <&Wisdom> In The Last 24 Hours: 13,430,260,000 Gold

R1DD1CK
23rd December 2011, 11:04 AM
[11:40] <&Wisdom> Total Sab Damage: 85,885,735,435 Gold
[11:40] <&Wisdom> In The Last 24 Hours: 13,430,260,000 Gold

About 20% damage to repair ratio.

Ninaelyan
23rd December 2011, 11:12 AM
Ermm, no repairs in there. The 2nd number is the last 24 hours damage.

I been slacking the last few days I'll have to pick up with the sabbing. Hopefully DN actually has stuff to sab now.

R1DD1CK
23rd December 2011, 12:06 PM
RichOahu_ES Ohh...... Thats a nice rank you have their mate :)

Bloody nice rank ;)

MajorDark
23rd December 2011, 01:57 PM
Ermm, no repairs in there. The 2nd number is the last 24 hours damage.

I been slacking the last few days I'll have to pick up with the sabbing. Hopefully DN actually has stuff to sab now.

Maybe some UW/TC members actually knows how to sab now.

DN_DeadKitten
23rd December 2011, 02:09 PM
Maybe UW actually knows how to sab now.

I LOL'ed.
Maybe it's time for another edit to the topic, with Phnx not being involved in this clusterfuck.

How many chains have left UW so far?

M3J
23rd December 2011, 06:05 PM
This war is boring. I barely get sabbed and I lost interest in sabbing.

Ninaelyan
23rd December 2011, 06:27 PM
I LOL'ed.
Maybe it's time for another edit to the topic, with Phnx not being involved in this clusterfuck.

How many chains have left UW so far?

43rd left chain which wasn't a huge surprise Owner talked about leaving chain before the age began. PHNX has struck out on their own but not really anything to do with DN, don't go patting yourselves on the back too hard. GRD was never really directly connected chain-wise to UW they were under PHNX iirc.

iNTERNET
23rd December 2011, 06:53 PM
UW, i really hope Nina doesn't handle diplomatic matters for you guys.

MajorDark
23rd December 2011, 06:57 PM
They all left because they didn't want to war DN, they had no interest in warring DN and nothing to gain out of warring DN. So yeah, dreadkitten is pretty much correct.

MaXpaD
23rd December 2011, 07:14 PM
This war is boring. I barely get sabbed and I lost interest in sabbing.

Pretty sure you get sabbed by me all the time. It might not seem like it because I've ghosted you a couple times.
Most of the time When I sab you I play this vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvkKX035484&feature