PDA

View Full Version : Alliance Ranking System

R1DD1CK
7th December 2011, 08:55 AM
Sorry for asking a noob question and this has prolly been explained many many times before, but can someone plz give me a definitive answer as to how exactly the alliance ranking system works.

How are the points calculated and what actually are the points based on. And are the points calculated every rank update or every 24hrs? Many tnx <3

Again, I'm sorry for the noob question but as you all know, I am a bit thick:laughing:

Vrasp
7th December 2011, 01:56 PM
Every rank update, the alliance scores are calculated using the following formula:

(total stats of all alliance members combined / 3,000,000,000) + (alliance's top clicker's click count / 50,000) + (total attack turns used by alliance / 1,200) + ((amount of recons + amount of sabs done by alliance) / 2,000)

R1DD1CK
7th December 2011, 02:19 PM
i have no idea what you just said :(

Vrasp
7th December 2011, 02:59 PM
Tell me what you didn't understand and I'll try to explain. I'll also try to explain it more simply here:

((sa+da+sp+se) / 3,000,000,000) + (top clicker's clicks / 50,000) + (attack turns used / 1,200) + (# of intel operations / 2,000)

You add up the values from all of the players in the alliance for each of those except "top clicker's clicks"

R1DD1CK
7th December 2011, 03:02 PM
Tell me what you didn't understand and I'll try to explain. I'll also try to explain it more simply here:

((sa+da+sp+se) / 3,000,000,000) + (top clicker's clicks / 50,000) + (attack turns used / 1,200) + (# of intel operations / 2,000)

You add up the values from all of the players in the alliance for each of those except "top clicker's clicks"

:'(

is it just me?

RichOahu_ES
8th December 2011, 12:32 AM
add up all the stats of your alliance. then divide that number by 3,000,000,000 = A
take whoever in your alliance clicks the most and divide that number by 50,000 = B
add ALL of the attack TURNS used by your alliance and divide that number by 1,200 = C
add all of the intell operations of your alliance and divide it by 2,000 = D

a+B+C+D= the alliance points you have

i think in this stage of the game that attack turns is not a good one to base it off as most should save those turns for when thyey will do more good! i admit i have used a few, but i have reconed a bunch of people and i am amazed at the waste of turns!

well, don't know if this helped you R1d1CK! or maybe i got it wrong too LOL

Deserted
8th December 2011, 01:19 AM
I still think adding clicking in the alliance stats is double counting.

Why do people click? To increase their stats (or to send them to someone else to increase their TBG)

Why do people increase their TBG? (to increase their stats)

Stats are already included so isn't this double counting?

Also adding in recons is a bit strange? So if I recon a bunch of people that makes my alliance bigger/better?

kavallier
8th December 2011, 07:08 AM
Going by that logic then counting attack turns used is also double counting...

Fact is, clicking takes time and effort.
The alliance score scores the activity of that specific alliance, the more you click the more active you are...
I'd be in favor of counting ALL the clicks done by every clicker in that alliance rather then just their top clicker...
That would better reflect the effort the alliance as a whole is putting into the game.

Smitty
14th December 2011, 06:44 AM
The top-most clicker in each alliance was started by FURY to get more peeps interested in the game. Origiinally it started with a point given to the top alliance clicker for each 50k clicks.

I agree with KAV about double clicking. All clickers in an alliance should be recognized somehow for their efforts, not just the top clicker. Get more peeps involved with the game.

R1DD1CK
14th December 2011, 07:34 AM
It's fURY not FURY

God you can be so annoying sometimes>_>

xshintenshix
24th December 2011, 04:37 AM
Can it be Dennis instead :O?