PDA

View Full Version : The reason why some people are sabbing on a rampage

Baldwin
29th December 2004, 01:13 PM
First off all I dunno if this belongs in the great hall, feel free to move it.

Well then, off I go,
The reason why I sab on a rampage killing of whole chains and get myself into a lot of mysery is simple. I had enough of 'leaders' of other alliances.

They ban you for whatever reason, or simply because a friend of them tells them to.
They have the arrogance to not answer a normal question, then when you dont understand they kick you from the channel, when you rejoin they flame at you and if you flame back then you get banned.
So therefor im posting my simple IRC question here

This is an English only room. If you insult the creators of the game or purposefully trigger autokicks, I will kill you.

now does this means he is gonna use a kill command? if so, what is it?

after i got messages like this following at my question

<****raiser> baldwin the reasson you get banned is cause yur well stupid
<Frym**> baldwin don't ask stupid questions or you will be pwned!

so that is the reason why I am sabbing some leaders entire chain if you are one of my victims, go and tell your commander to be less arrogant and more friendly to players who do not understand al the stuff that good.

lenino
29th December 2004, 01:24 PM
It's how politics work in the game, Baldwin.
That's why me, and many others left the game. There's no such thing as 'allies' in the game, just people with interests.

now does this means he is gonna use a kill command? if so, what is it?
A kill command will disconnect you from the server, but you can reconnect...Unless it's an akill. You'll know to tell from a kill, and an akill in your quit message.

ROCK LOBSTER
29th December 2004, 01:33 PM
meh that's sad... i'm not like that...and so many others...but yeah we don't get too high in ranks i guess...

you can sab this guy (pm me to tell you who)...he stole me 101,458,412 Gold stolen

itwas for my officer :p

MeNoSe
29th December 2004, 06:54 PM
<****raiser> baldwin the reasson you get banned is cause yur well stupid
<Frym**> baldwin don't ask stupid questions or you will be pwned!

Stop mis-quoting me. You idiot. I have never used the word pwned in over 5 months of being in that room.

phoenixphyre999
29th December 2004, 11:04 PM
You idiot.
Well, you sure proved him wrong there by acting so reasonable and mature. :laughing:

Baldwin, sabbing people because their commander said something rude to you is downright pathetic.

boriszima
30th December 2004, 01:32 AM
ok now i see how it all ties here is the thread

http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=7929

so menose does balwin know your koc account, that is even if you play. cuz many of ops at kingsofchaos dont even play the game but are friends of friends who are friends of ops.

Baldwin
30th December 2004, 06:32 AM
well simply i do not misquote, and as for the sabbing part, I know it is not nice, and I do not know if he plays, but that were examples, if those were the only 2 who said bs than i wouldn't care. but there are alot, and from alot of op's i know the names in koc, so if they mistreat smaller pimps, then they can expect to experience the same to their smaller pimps.

MeNoSe
30th December 2004, 10:03 AM
"well simply i do not misquote"
"<Frym**> baldwin don't ask stupid questions or you will be pwned!"

Then whats this? a stretch of the truth? Oh wait, there is no truth in that statement at all. As i recall you never even were asking questions just flaming the ops and such. Grow up.

Shadowfox
30th December 2004, 10:34 AM
LoL stop flaming please someone close this because it's getting out of hand!
We allready have a thread with the same two parties ... :(

MeNoSe
30th December 2004, 12:32 PM
How is this out of hand? Balwin is the one who started mis-quoting ops and users on IRC.

Clone
30th December 2004, 12:55 PM
I do think it is best to close this thread, since the only good that could come out of it is a bunch of flaming and spamming; and I don't want to have to clean up the mess.

Closed.