PDA

View Full Version : Top Rankings Discussion- Age 10

Rand0m
21st November 2011, 05:25 PM
So in the introduction of Goblins, DN age win age 9.. Lots of old players coming back for another go!!! Things are getting hectic!!!

Discuss!...

MaradoX-
21st November 2011, 05:27 PM
So in the introduction of Goblins, DN age win age 9.. Lots of old players coming back for another go!!! Things are getting hectic!!!

Discuss!...

where is link to rules ? + this not gonna be hectic, you can't even click.

Everybody will do sab sab sab...

Rand0m
21st November 2011, 05:29 PM
I can click when I get home in a few days, so lucky there is a speed round... Will be good:) u playing?

Bayern
21st November 2011, 05:51 PM
Congratulations to DN on age 10

kalusha
22nd November 2011, 06:07 AM
Random the Goblins are nothing new. They were introduced about 5 ages ago if i can recall correctly when u get 2 for every click.

kalusha
22nd November 2011, 06:10 AM
Congratulations to DN on age 10

enough with your BS mouth...why don't you learn to be honest for once.....

Bayern
22nd November 2011, 06:14 AM
Goblins are new because of the new bonus, and why don't you learn to slay for once :D?

MaradoX-
22nd November 2011, 08:30 AM
enough with your BS mouth...why don't you learn to be honest for once.....

Actually, you are the dishonest one... Lying all these ages about being the best slayer, lying about being the legend...

on topic: congratz on Age 10 DN

ps: a message to TC: You know this age isn't recorded right, it's a BETA. Shouldn't you be clicking in a real age instead of in an age with no significance?

Overlord
22nd November 2011, 08:33 AM
Random the Goblins are nothing new. They were introduced about 5 ages ago if i can recall correctly when u get 2 for every click.

You do not recall correctly. Yes, 2 for every click, 50% tbg per goblin. However, it was more like 11 ages ago. Before Age 1 even.
However, their current racial build is entirely different to what they were, hence they are kind of new.

kalusha
22nd November 2011, 08:41 AM
Goblins are new because of the new bonus, and why don't you learn to slay for once :D?

when it comes to slaying i am the alpha and omega! just because i dont slay don't mean i need to learn how to slay.... i am the ultimate and i do it with style and passion. Dont compare what u did last age to be slaying because when it comes to comparing yourself and i, you will be left in my tracks....and dont mistaken fraud, cheating moves u performed age 9 as skills cos you aint got it. you are a follower not original...call your self next age counterfeit. why don't you do something better for your self and stop following people and wanting to be accepted. that is a lack of self confidence.

kalusha
22nd November 2011, 08:42 AM
thats correct overlord....just the name and what they stood for was what i was referring to.

MajorDark
22nd November 2011, 08:45 AM
You're a terrible slayer.

MaradoX-
22nd November 2011, 09:09 AM
when it comes to slaying i am the alpha and omega! just because i dont slay don't mean i need to learn how to slay.... i am the ultimate and i do it with style and passion. Dont compare what u did last age to be slaying because when it comes to comparing yourself and i, you will be left in my tracks....and dont mistaken fraud, cheating moves u performed age 9 as skills cos you aint got it. you are a follower not original...call your self next age counterfeit. why don't you do something better for your self and stop following people and wanting to be accepted. that is a lack of self confidence.

So you saying Bay is not original?
He is more original than you are... Slayers have been there waaaaaaaaaay before you were playing these games ;)

kalusha
22nd November 2011, 09:14 AM
So you saying Bay is not original?
He is more original than you are... Slayers have been there waaaaaaaaaay before you were playing these games ;)

there u go with more non original players....your name even gives u away. coming to defend for no reason. why dont u grow up as well...i knew this post was gonna expose all the insecure players to come out. when i started playing you were not even around. you were not even thought off....go suck on some bottle. what i do i do it best. tell me what u have done personally to deserve a name for ur self. other than follow the crowd.

rouen
22nd November 2011, 10:10 AM
Since this thread is nothing but nonsense I will start a new one when its time.