PDA

View Full Version : Drop Down Menus

Stephen
6th September 2004, 01:05 PM
I have a couple of drop-down boxes in the middle of my screen... is it just me?

They don't seem to do anything, but when I scroll down, they move with the page (as if they are part of it). This is creaping me out...

see attached

Anvar
6th September 2004, 01:07 PM
Looks around for drop down's......

Nah, sorry mate, can't see it, maybe its just you?

Splat
6th September 2004, 01:18 PM
I don't have any either, it's probably just you... Maybe try refreshing, that work sometimes when weird things happen to webpages.

BLORTH
6th September 2004, 01:20 PM
Reboot. That should fix all. Or, I mean, you could just close your browser and re-open it. That should work.

Fallen
6th September 2004, 01:27 PM
Your computer might be slow enough so that the screen partially freezes hence why you have drop down bars in the middle. Then again it may not but I don't have the problem.

Nox
6th September 2004, 01:28 PM
Are you sure that your browser isn't the problem, StephenKenny01? Because you might have some options disabled or perhaps the version you're using doesn't support some features.

I'm using Netscape 7.2 right now, that works. Just in case you don't have this fixed for a while.

Aun Shi
6th September 2004, 02:08 PM
Get opera. I'm sure it won't do that.

BLORTH
6th September 2004, 02:15 PM
Mozilla would work too. Mozilla rocks a lot more than Opera does.

DaunTed
6th September 2004, 02:41 PM
No i have them,,,they are Weird...*is scared* probably just a clitch in the script, I mean the sites not perfect yet is it...:P but still im sure in time, like the old GUA, it will be sorted

Memento Mori
6th September 2004, 02:56 PM
It's all those "Mod Pills" they're cramming down your poor throat, Kenny - the ones that make you want to comb every single thread for a tinge of confrontation and make you lose all desire for sleep. I told you going along with Krystin was a bad idea!

White_Hindu
6th September 2004, 03:32 PM
Indeed, it could be a moderator only option that is not fully implemented, but this clown took the words right out of my mouth(luckily I keep two in there).

Aun Shi
6th September 2004, 04:17 PM
Opera is better -_-'' Firefox is second. and then mozilla.

Tarukai
6th September 2004, 04:33 PM
yeah Fireox! tis what I use. and sucks for you SK. just hope it's not permanent.

croger1998
6th September 2004, 07:37 PM
I have to admit that I am already missing the old GUA. All the posting people have done. All the history. When you were bored the avility to read some post you haven't read yet gone. ARGHHHH

Definently Firefox :)

Stephen
6th September 2004, 07:44 PM
No i have them,,,they are Weird...*is scared* probably just a clitch in the script, I mean the sites not perfect yet is it...:P but still im sure in time, like the old GUA, it will be sortedThank god I'm not the only one. Rebooted or something and it's better. No idea what it was... problem solved though.
CLOESD

MMM is warned. Lose that aggression, boy!