PDA

View Full Version : Beta 10

rouen
20th November 2011, 07:40 PM
Thank you to everyone who participated in Age 9 and congratulations to all everyone on another great age!

Beta 10 is going to test some new features which include at least one new race along with some interesting new game changes. Be aware that these changes may not be immediately evident in the gameplay as we will be adding, tweaking and changing some of them as the week goes on. The plan as of now is to have the Beta age begin on 11/21/11 at approximately 1500 EST. At that time we fully intend to have at least a few of the planned changes completed and in.

I will advise everyone very strongly that this is a BETA age. There will be sudden changes, there will be new things implemented and we are trying to ensure that all of the new features get tested. As a result we ask as always that you provide feedback here, in the chat or via in game PM. Please report all bugs to staff so that we can make sure they get fixed. The beta age will not count as a real age and no stats will be kept as a result. Our intended plan is to have it last a week and end sometime next weekend (after the holiday). If you have questions please feel free to ask!

joly
21st November 2011, 02:37 AM
When & Where can we sign up, Sir ?

TheLoneSpirit
21st November 2011, 10:47 AM
Yeh I was wondering when 15:00 EST was ...

thank god for the interwebz.. i figured out that it was GMT -5

So thats going to be 20:00 GMT

Hope it helps

PS: Set up a timer for the start ? Any limbos ? :P

ThomMerrilin
21st November 2011, 11:49 AM
*thumbs up*

Thats pretty quick, I am glad to see it. Can't wait for some beta-chaos!

AxEHeaD15
21st November 2011, 11:57 AM
The bright side of living in the same state as Rouen.....his time is my time :p

KaosKidd
21st November 2011, 01:05 PM
That's the same time as me :)
I'm anxious to check out the new race...

xshintenshix
23rd November 2011, 06:23 PM
i like the new changes! Well done Rouen ;]

P.S some may take more than a week to test imo, don't know if u guys agree but if we take time and let him test all the changes he wants we could have a speed round? like 3 weeks till christmas then after all changes are balanced Age 10? who knows :p

Back_Breaker
27th November 2011, 09:57 AM
...Our intended plan is to have it last a week and end sometime next weekend (after the holiday). If you have questions please feel free to ask!

Is this still the plan? :-)