PDA

View Full Version : New Old Alliance

TheLoneSpirit
17th August 2011, 07:02 AM
Good Old Days & Relentless merged to form Good Old Days are Relentless

An alliance for people who are solo and rock!

Well, those were the Good Old Days !

If you retrace those days, feel free to join ;)

We are alliance of solo people .. we dont really war anyone , we dont help out with gold hits , we know someone in each alliance we call "friend"

Ou members can join whoever they want as a commander.. Its just that we either like the Good Old Days, or Relentless , or TheLoneSpirit and decided to join up !

So if this fits your bill, send in a merge request or join today!

Much Love
TLS & Hatz

AxEHeaD15
17th August 2011, 08:12 AM
I <3 TLS

Kid Knite
19th August 2011, 11:53 PM
Bump,

<tls

...can't believe i actually remembered my login...

TheLoneSpirit
6th September 2011, 02:35 AM
Just a note to point out that we are still around for another age...

Same conditions apply

Members can choose to be in whichever chain they want to be :-)

Slight edit to the way we roll : We now do help out with gold hits and sab those baddies who cross us :-)

PS : Our top ranker had an awesome age and finished 6th and we finshed as a top 10 alliance

So join us if you like a bit of Hatzy ranking, a lot of fun , some of TLS's Relentless quirkiness :ninja: and the GOOD OL DAYS! :<3:

ZAR
6th September 2011, 06:27 AM
People should stop abusing the Relentless name.

Relentless plays KoC and doesnīt care about RoC, we are no random alliance and never will be, so this is a fake by people that canīt stand not being a leader anymore.

Bayern
6th September 2011, 07:27 AM

Relentless plays KoC and doesnīt care about RoC, we are no random alliance and never will be, so this is a fake by people that canīt stand not being a leader anymore.

Bitch slapped.

gaby
6th September 2011, 09:04 AM
@ZAR, same can be said about DissentioN though. *Eyes at Baybay.*

PS what happened with the smileys, where's my bunny. *_*

ZAR
6th September 2011, 09:11 AM
I am an old DN member, but I am not doing anything in the name of DN at this point :P

Bayern
6th September 2011, 09:14 AM
I dont know Gaby, i dont play ROC and im In DT on KOC /me wonders

gaby
6th September 2011, 09:14 AM
Ah ok =P We are coming back tho! Has you got BookFace? ^^;

Pff Tarekje, I just assumed coz of your avatar!

EDC
6th September 2011, 04:27 PM
so this is a fake by people that canīt stand not being a leader anymore.

I swear to cow i'm fucking relentless :D

and i'm not old !
and ZAR's dissings are TOP !

and koc is for faggs :)

MaradoX-
6th September 2011, 07:01 PM

In KoC it is now even Relentless Legacy afaik?

Anyways, I have to agree with ZAR at a certain point at this point. Probably wouldn't agree with him in the past...

DN_DeadKitten
6th September 2011, 07:53 PM
@ZAR, same can be said about DissentioN though. *Eyes at Baybay.*

Nah, unlike TLS's fake-relentless, our parent clan (DN, not Relentless) acknowledges us :p

P.S. parent clan has reformed as Dissention for Diablo 3, complete with Lovi, MaDD and the boys ^^;;
P.P.S. I <3 Gabygabs

Vredesbyrd
6th September 2011, 10:59 PM
if TLS want to use Relentless name he has the right to do so in my eyes and he has my blessing. <3n

TheLoneSpirit
7th September 2011, 12:13 AM
Thanks fo all the blessings and good wishes...

@Zar : No one is dissing you when you and others stick to DN wherever and cuddle up with it like your lovebunny

I have been Relentless for years now , brought it back from oblivion when you werent even around to understand what was going on...

Fortunately Morten understands, and as one of the main forces behind Relentless, if he approves and blesses it , fair enough for me.

PS: Why is it that everyone is so worried about this alliance this age, and wasnt worried last age? Cause some of us can click and can rank a bit? Paranoid much ?

Relaxxxx... We are here to play a game , not mud-sling dissention and take it down. Our in game alliance through a link in our chain with PHNX didnt cause you worries i hope..

Itsjustsgame_Chill!!!!

edit: MY PARENT clan does not exist since age3 KoC. Relentless reformed as Relentless Family, and I was the last Admin of "Relentless" along with other 3

ZAR
7th September 2011, 04:28 AM
RF was formed in Age 2 when the Age was about to end - so yeah, you have never been admin or even part of Relentless ;)

hi@Morten

TheLoneSpirit
7th September 2011, 07:47 AM
Or so you say ...

Nevertheless , thats your personal opinion ... You dont know who I even was back then ( my nick/clan etc)

There is no real Relentless anymore then since Age 2. It was disbanded and formed into Relentess Family. One part stayed on in KoC, another moved to RoC. The KoC RF since become extinct after the marriage between Relentless Family and Dragons Legacy.

The RoC RF disbanded into 3. DN, RFW and Relentless

DN went back to older roots
RFW wanted to maintain a family identity
Relentless dropped the Family and TLS was one its only members. He teamed up with some old Relentless members and merged with another alliance, Good Old Days to form Good Relentless Days cause those were good days.

So in the end, there is no real Relentless, and you just needed something to croak about. Lets move on and you can stick to KoC RL , and RoC can stick to DN, Good Relentless Days and the single RFW member

Please do refrain from posting more on this topic, as the purpose of this thread is not to spam this topic up. Any further posts on the topic of "History of Relentless and related" has the post author's permission to be deleted to prevent spam/trolling/flaming. If it helps the older trolling posts relating to the topic can be removed as well to keep the thread clean for future readers :-)

Any further discussion can be directed in PM if you wish

Valheru_Prince
7th September 2011, 09:47 AM
Well most of the names I can retrace but the one name I am missing atm is Namyar. He should be playing somewhere, but where?!

As for Good Relentless Days, I'm sticking to it for now though my sympathy for DN is huge since both clans have people in them that fought with me and saved my ass plenty of times. As for the discussion that is going on atm, why bother? Decisions have been made, people slip up and everybody seems happy in the clan they are in.

ZAR, if you don't care about ROC, why bother posting stuff in the forums? I know you are like a legend from waaaaay back but why keep bringing it up?

"When you have told anyone you have left him a legacy the only decent thing to do is to die at once." Samuel Butler (1835 - 1902)

ZAR
7th September 2011, 10:18 AM
You can have this post deleted, however, not just gonna drop it like that ;)

If you want to use the Relentless name, you have to live up by itīs standards, thats why this name is around since the early KoC days - sure - it had itīs evolution, as everything shoud have that doesnīt want to be killed by Darwin (Relentless -> Relentless Family -> Relentless Legacy) - since your 1st post indicates you use the name I was part of several years just to hang around with no real morale values, I have the right to criticise it and I have the right to say Relentless KoC (your mother alliance) does not support.

So if you want to be recognized, use Relentless standards - if not, you are justan imposter, that canīt drop the fact not being a leader.

@ VP

I care about the Relentless brand that isnīt being lived up judging by the 1st postin this thread.

TheLoneSpirit
8th September 2011, 02:12 AM
If you want to make something of the name like you are trying to do in KoC , I invite you to come join and play and bring up those morale values. Am sure you can do the same for Relentless in RoC you are trying to do with RL in KoC, since you obviously care so much.

As for moral values , I am playing as Relentless in RoC since the beginning and it wont stop just cause of a rant. I have Relentless in my veins, and though I have been asked me countless people in different clans to join them in their alliance, I have never left the Relentless Name and values aside, and ensured it appears in the RoC ranks after everyone else gave up on it.

DN has in effect gone back to its roots and left the Relentless name aside in history. So if you care so much about the clan you were a part of several years ago , like I do , I put forward an invitation to you to come and do something about it . Your actions speak louder than your words. I have an admin position open for you Zar. Let us see if you are up to the task of helping rebuild a name of Relentless on RoC, or if you are just a true Relentless member who sticks solely to KoC, in which case you ought to not have an opinion about RoC Relentless. I have the approval from a Relentless Founder to use the name.

ZAR
8th September 2011, 05:35 AM
If you want to make something of the name like you are trying to do in KoC , I invite you to come join and play and bring up those morale values. Am sure you can do the same for Relentless in RoC you are trying to do with RL in KoC, since you obviously care so much.

As for moral values , I am playing as Relentless in RoC since the beginning and it wont stop just cause of a rant. I have Relentless in my veins, and though I have been asked me countless people in different clans to join them in their alliance, I have never left the Relentless Name and values aside, and ensured it appears in the RoC ranks after everyone else gave up on it.

DN has in effect gone back to its roots and left the Relentless name aside in history. So if you care so much about the clan you were a part of several years ago , like I do , I put forward an invitation to you to come and do something about it . Your actions speak louder than your words. I have an admin position open for you Zar. Let us see if you are up to the task of helping rebuild a name of Relentless on RoC, or if you are just a true Relentless member who sticks solely to KoC, in which case you ought to not have an opinion about RoC Relentless. I have the approval from a Relentless Founder to use the name.

Why should I be an admin for a a game I donīt like and donīt care about? Any true Relentless plays KoC, the others left here follow rouen.

You can use the Relentless name you can do it by following itīs values - and Relentless values are far away from being a casual alliance or a ranker only chain.
If you can uphold that, you have my blessings, if you canīt, drop the name.

TheLoneSpirit
8th September 2011, 08:28 AM
Why should I be an admin for a a game I donīt like and donīt care about? Any true Relentless plays KoC, the others left here follow rouen.

You can use the Relentless name you can do it by following itīs values - and Relentless values are far away from being a casual alliance or a ranker only chain.

Cause you show an interest in Relentless name on RoC.. Leave it , if you dont have an interest no one is forcing you

Some True Relentless got tired of KoC and went to play RoC, the game doesnt define the alliance. It was officially decided to use different forums etc to keep the 2 games separate. The admins at the time, incl me, decided that it be so and i came over to RoC as my main game, even though i had a small KoC account.

Later on Rouen and current DN admins joined Relentless on RoC and decided to leave Relentless of their own accord to play as DN. To be precise Roun left RF to make DN cause "people were causing an issue since he was an admin/mod and didnt want Relentless to suffer by his association". Others gradually followed and eventually they decided after merges and so on the stick to the DN name and bury Relentless. Thats the story.

As for values
1. The game has only begun
2. We are small and have only 12 members
3. Ranker alliance? Our alliance is small , is not the largest TFF around , and are already slaying and dont back away from wars. IDK where you get the feeling that we are just ranking and not going to retaliate on any bullies.
4. Relentless as an alliance along with slaying sabbing has always ranked/finished in a top rank as and when possible, even on KoC.

So we arent just playing like Minerva used to in KoC as a peaceful alliance. We have our chain, we have our members, and we use our turns too :-)

Thx for the blessings :-) if meant well . No hard feelings and GL in KoC

Vredesbyrd
8th September 2011, 12:18 PM

Your ignorance is amusing at most.
Learn to read ZAR, I gave my blessing, your opinion is not needed.
Move along :thumbsup:

ZAR
8th September 2011, 04:58 PM
Your ignorance is amusing at most.
Learn to read ZAR, I gave my blessing, your opinion is not needed.
Move along :thumbsup:

Old man, let it rest, last time anyone cared about what you said is several years in the past - and I think the ban HC put on you is still active - if it was moved to the new forums, if it wasnīt me explaining the people what you managed to do, no one would know who you are.

Your blessing is irrelevant, move along :thumbsup:

MaradoX-
8th September 2011, 06:23 PM
Old man, let it rest, last time anyone cared about what you said is several years in the past - and I think the ban HC put on you is still active - if it was moved to the new forums, if it wasnīt me explaining the people what you managed to do, no one would know who you are.

Your blessing is irrelevant, move along :thumbsup:

Sooo, what did morten do? Why was he banned from HC? I'm curious now :nono:

ZAR
8th September 2011, 06:43 PM
Sooo, what did morten do? Why was he banned from HC? I'm curious now :nono:

Hahaha ... well I donīt share personal info, because I still like that grumpy old man, even tho he tends to forgett who his friends are :P

Vredesbyrd
8th September 2011, 10:29 PM
LOL ZAR. Anytime I wanted to play KOC before I started with ROC I been welcomed back with open arms. You was absent for many, many years m8. I assume that ban was made by Niels after I went on weownjoo.net and send out message that RF had moved to ROC. I never played KOC since so I never knew. Yeah a little mistake by me that I apoligiced for , several times .. but he couldn't stop hating I guess and blocked me everywhere. Not my problem. I was playing ROC and I was playing with Relentless. Nothing you can say or what happened in KOC can change the fact I made Relentless and RF. I really have a hard time to see why anyone, yourself included should have anything more to say about the name than me. Of course I don't expect new people to remember me.
TLS has done so much for Relentless , kept it alive in KOC for years. So seriously as you didn't trust my word and ignored it ,all I can say is that I made it, I decide it.

TheLoneSpirit
9th September 2011, 01:55 AM
I dont understand how Morten's blessings are irrelevant ...

He is the founder of Relentless. You can ban a nick, not the legends..

Am sure anyone in Reletless who doesnt hold onto petty ideals would welcome any Relentless Founder/Admin/Legend with open arms like it has done in the past.

If it is a ban from Niels , I can say he pretty much doesnt care now. Last I spoke to him he doesnt really bother what goes on in KOC/ROC anymore. See, he has let go of petty grudges and thoughts and moved onto stuff thats important in RL (Real Life).

Glad to have you on board mate!

ZAR
9th September 2011, 05:03 AM
LoL you guys are taking things personal lol

The ban is there Morten, because new Serverowners and most HC agree with it, if you apologized I am sure everyone will let you in again - so far no one didnīt know about the apology, but I am glad you repeated it again.

Yes, you are the founder, so your input is welcome, however, you havenīt influenced the name since the early days (certainly since Age 7 KoC you havenīt) so you are respected as long as you donīt try to damage your baby ;)

Since Age 7/8 till now it is me who is around and who worked with the other HC on the changes, we fixed a broken alliance.

So, if TLS upholds what Relentless stands for, he can use the name, if not he is a fake :)

Oh and RF RoC was formed by Sabato, not by any of you, so you need his blessings as well :P

nelo_angelo
9th September 2011, 05:03 AM
I dont understand how Morten's blessings are irrelevant ...

He is the founder of Relentless. You can ban a nick, not the legends..

Am sure anyone in Reletless who doesnt hold onto petty ideals would welcome any Relentless Founder/Admin/Legend with open arms like it has done in the past.

If it is a ban from Niels , I can say he pretty much doesnt care now. Last I spoke to him he doesnt really bother what goes on in KOC/ROC anymore. See, he has let go of petty grudges and thoughts and moved onto stuff thats important in RL (Real Life).

Glad to have you on board mate!

What the hell is with you and this "I Relentless rawr rawr rawr". Shut the hell up Striker Clan noob. We all know what you claim to be, some of us remember what you really are. Less Relentless for life more, Striker Clan beyond death.

TheLoneSpirit
9th September 2011, 06:26 AM
lol nelo angelo.. u talking as tho SC gave rise to Relentless :P check the facts

And yeh Sabato birthed Relentess on RoC by playing, But officially we ventured into an alliance with more than just Sabato. He is playing as another alliance now , i have invited him to join too ... its his call now really if he wishes to rejoin :-) Good try there

PS : atleast this thread is giving this RoCsection on GUA forums something to read about ... i thought it was dead last age

Valheru_Prince
10th September 2011, 06:13 PM
XX hours ago Sabato LOST XXX Gold XXX XXX XXX XXX 12

Yes he is playing, just thought I'd mention it and bump the thread.

Bayern
1st December 2011, 01:10 PM
GRD is dead this age
Thanks for being the one age alliance we all expected you to be ^^
kinda look at the bright side tho, u guys did not disappoint [ IN REGARD TO THE ABOVE STATEMENT ] [ Your attempts at ranking sucked ]

GZ

TheLoneSpirit
2nd December 2011, 03:47 AM
Thanks for your "concern" :banghead:

Most of us are on a "break" from being active on the game for the age , but all of us have accounts , using turns or saving them to use them later on

When you have a job, a family to care for, and other such commitments, you tend not to spend multiple ages in a row on RoC clicking 24/7 , Am sure you know about that right ? Havent you been afk yourself before? :badger:

To make it official enough for you ...

GRD isnt playing as active as last age and hence is not making it challenging on the top alliances.

None the less we are around , using turns and selling off at the end of the age.

PS: Our attempts and end results are our business and not your concern really... :ccc2:

Bayern
2nd December 2011, 05:10 AM
http://pawsru.org/fc/src/fc84238_obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg

TheLoneSpirit
2nd December 2011, 06:39 AM
Now why did i know that after making a reply to your berating post of my alliance , you would come up with something like " Y U MAD" OR "Y SO SRS"

might be best if you just let GRD alone and go bother someone else if you dont like getting a reply to your berating posts!

And to keep on topic

GRD as a new alliance finished #4 last age. We could have sold to PHNX or UW or TC or DN or anyone for that matter if we wanted to, whether they needed it or not.

We didnt because we chose not to and ranked the age. This age we r taking time out and giving RL some attention. We might still try to rank and finish on page 1. Thanks for your support and appreciation.