PDA

View Full Version : lol @ age 15

Bryan
28th June 2011, 11:13 PM
I was going through my old bookmarks and found GUA, so i figured I would go through and see what was up....

surprisingly, everyone is asking for age 15, and why are the admins blah blah blah

I don't get why everyone see's this as a surprise? This has happened after every age since, idk age 6? Aman, ben, and (whats his face) don't care about KoC anymore, it's essentially Rocco. Rocco doesn't "really" make money on this game, he essentially makes a small profit due to advertising, but probably not enough to warrant any action. He also knows that there used to be 100,000+ users years ago, and now there is 5k, half of which are fakes, and only about 10% who are serious players (500).

Why would he care about "start a new age" crap? He doesn't visit GUA to read your threads? He doesn't care about this shit? He probably has a real job, with real problems, and real responsibilities. He doesn't care about KoC? He will reset the KoC age when he feels like it, and when he has the time to do so.

He delegates everything to his mods, who I'm pretty sure by now realize that they get to do all the dirty work, and not get paid (or maybe they do and don't tell us, which if they do, right on!) and Bon, who I think is a mini-mod, or if he has become a real mod since I've been here, good job BSS. So, these people run this game for him for little or no money, so that Rocco can then earn a modest check from this, after server costs and bandwith etc.

So, as an end. You can post all your threads, complain to the admins, or go to the irc channels as much as you want. But in the end, it's all down to the $$$ and the men(and females cough cough gem cough cough) who run the shit. Until the mods are allowed full control of the game, which they aren't and are just given mod access with some major information that is stripped out and server access, this game will essentially run down to the last 50 players who will even give a shit, and then die.

So, erm, there ya go....and go Elite Sabbers, or whoever is #1 right now i dunno

KaB
28th June 2011, 11:24 PM
Thanks for this informative post Bryan

Bryan
28th June 2011, 11:40 PM
i like you andrew, i miss you. how did the cannucks do this year???

and wow, i registered in 2006, that is wayyy too long ago, like high school :0

adray
28th June 2011, 11:57 PM
cool thread its title should be lol @ those wanting age 15 bout time someone said something

Greek-Empire
29th June 2011, 12:26 AM
this age will finish whenever rocco wants ,its obvious

MFnBonsai
29th June 2011, 01:17 AM
Confirmation from aman that the new age will start when rocco,ben and aman all have time to get together to reset and add/remove modify things.

Could be within the next 2 weeks could be longer ;)

oh and I have always been a mod not mini-mod. I was the 1st mod infact ;)

Lord_Ezek
29th June 2011, 01:31 AM
Nice to heat that Bon.

Hopefully new age begins in 3-4 weeks.

adray
29th June 2011, 02:12 AM
yer at least by august

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ecv0vySrVY

this mofo is legit right? haha its hilarrious

KaB
29th June 2011, 07:21 AM
i like you andrew, i miss you. how did the cannucks do this year???

and wow, i registered in 2006, that is wayyy too long ago, like high school :0

I don't watch hockey :P

I am happy the Heat lost and that's all.

FiendKing04
5th July 2011, 01:47 PM
Old video is old. Also:

Age 14 will end in 4 days, 2 hours, 12 minutes and 47 seconds.

I'm just sayin'.

adray
5th July 2011, 05:40 PM
yer is it legit tho? lol

WTF KAB EVERYONE LIKES HEAT

i actually hate teams that buy out everyone else and then i laugh when they lose (fuck you yankees)

Lord_Ezek
6th July 2011, 12:06 AM
yer is it legit tho? lol

WTF KAB EVERYONE LIKES HEAT

i actually hate teams that buy out everyone else and then i laugh when they lose (fuck you yankees)

Im happy that the Heat lost too :D