PDA

View Full Version : Wich alliance?

Gizmo
21st June 2011, 08:20 AM
Hi guys,

I'm recently playing again, I've quit for 2-3 years, and I'm still deciding wich alliance I should join. In the earlier ages I was part of Phoenix Rising, but I can't find them anymore. Any suggestions in wich alliance I should join, positive and negative expierinces you had with them?

Greetings

Screwdriver_LaCN
21st June 2011, 08:35 AM
Some old PR guys are in-chain with LaCN so you can join LaCN :P We are also top ranked alliance and the first spots on page 1 are held by LaCN players :P

MarriedToTheMob
21st June 2011, 08:57 AM
I also agree you should join lacn. They need more click slaves to ensure that they get all of the top 10 spots. Plus, maybe in a month or so you'll have some weapons I can sabotage. It's win-win

Screwdriver_LaCN
21st June 2011, 09:50 AM
Yeah OC is our big FAN :D He secretly wants to join us too :P but we dont have clicking slaves, we just have players who like clicking or like ranking and use the clicking to get higher ranks aka better stats, not like OC who got nice stats with the helpf of his "ex-Alliance" and then wasted it by chaining us :P in 2-3 weeks his spy will be under 1 tril or maybeve even lower :P

Jarrad-
21st June 2011, 10:34 AM
Gizmo, if you are the same guy who posted on EliteSabbers forums, I replied to you. If not, feel free to join me :D

KaB
21st June 2011, 11:32 AM
Join SR, we have the biggest, most active alliance and the most players learning or re-learning as you are

Baigo-SR
21st June 2011, 11:43 AM
Gizmokitten? Would be really glad if you joined us (Sweet Revenge).

Good luck finding a commander and alliance :) Age should be over soon.

Jarrad-
21st June 2011, 12:23 PM
Don't join SR, they kill kittens and mean stuff like that.

Screwdriver_LaCN
21st June 2011, 12:46 PM
Don't join SR, they kill kittens and mean stuff like that.

I agree with Jarrad- and believe me it happens rarely to agree with him :D

The_Sovereign
21st June 2011, 03:46 PM
Which alliance you choose should be based partly on which is most consistent with your style of play. Some are casual. Some are aggressive. Some are massive. Some are tiny. Some are friends of many. Some are not well liked. Some like to rank. Some like to war. Etc etc etc

The most important thing is that you get along with the people in your alliance and have fun.

Good luck with your search.

MFnBonsai
22nd June 2011, 12:38 AM
If you are interested in finding an alliance you can do so by checking KoC Round Table on this forum or the alliance tab ingame. Joining a player/n00b posting here is not how you will find an alliance suited to your needs. Also trying to recruit someone on the forum as far as I know is not allowed.