PDA

View Full Version : the illuminati are the true controllers of koc

clinteastwood
12th June 2011, 10:02 PM
i've made a breaking discovery, no one ever knew it all ran so deep until now...

has lacn dominated the top 10 all age? is the age still going and not been reset despite player base outcry? does a movie about a prepubescent boy child singer overcoming a common cold have over a 60% fresh rating on RT? do posts and users mysteriously end up deleted and banned on the official koc forums (and irc)?

i'll tell you what's behind it all, the illuminati are the true controllers of koc...that's why. there are no such things as a rocco or an aman- ever notice they only have one name? no one but mclovin has only a single name, think about it. the admins are really secret aliases controlled by the illuminati, they are using koc to find future world leaders of the new world order. the reason koc hasn't been reset is because after this age, the rapture and apocalypse will actually happen and a leader of the new world order hasn't yet been accepted.....there is even an alliance called nwo, think about it people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

MarijuanaMan420
12th June 2011, 10:17 PM
best post this age hands down.

David1000
14th June 2011, 06:10 PM
I've been in the illuminati, but .. that was when we took over our WoW server.. Not to sure if we have a KoC project running over all these years but I'll check my sources. In the meantime, try not to say it out loud to much. You know what happens to people who talk about illuminati don't you?

You'll be.. CHER-ified! And just to warn you:
http://www.elle.it/var/elleit/storage/images/gossip/personaggi/cher/668259-1-ita-IT/cher.jpg

kavallier
19th June 2011, 03:56 PM
doh still breathes? :|
How dissapointing...

The_Sovereign
19th June 2011, 04:24 PM
I talked to the albino monk, and he confirms my original source in the Vatican. Justin Beiber is the work of the Devil.

The knights Templar are combating this evil and were able to cut off the demons hair, which we all know was the source of his power.

Amak1131
22nd June 2011, 07:28 PM
:o My god it all makes sense now... but what happened to the Assassins? :p

Mudvayne
22nd June 2011, 07:41 PM
I talked to the albino monk, and he confirms my original source in the Vatican. Justin Beiber is the work of the Devil.

The knights Templar are combating this evil and were able to cut off the demons hair, which we all know was the source of his power.

Why just the other day I overheard the Sasquatch telling the Loch Ness Monster that Rocco and Aman- were actually kidnapped by aliens and are now in forced labor on a planet somewhere in the Milky Way Galaxy.

Santa87
23rd June 2011, 01:23 AM
Don't trust them. They are just claiming that to fool the enemy... Sasquatch and the Loch Ness Monster IS actually Rocco and Aman.... Thats why it takes them so long to start a new age. Sasquatch's hands are so big and clumbsy it takes forever to hit a button on his laptob, and Nessie can't hit buttons at all, due to no hands.

Someone
23rd June 2011, 02:15 AM
This is Illumination! We are Illuminates! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39UE39aETAQ)

TrailHog
23rd June 2011, 07:06 PM
This is all the more reason to join the church of DOH now! I had better go get some new prayer rugs..