PDA

View Full Version : Mailbox question

Fr3dd
27th December 2004, 11:42 AM
Maybe this is a stupid question..... Is there any way to erase the SENT messages of my mailbox???, 'cause it is full right now and i can't send messages. By the way; sorry, my english is horrible, i know :p

Sangrean
27th December 2004, 12:35 PM
Well you can only send 20 messages in 24 hours, the only way to delete the messages in the sent section is if they reciever deletes the message in their inbox. You can have more than 20 messages stored in your sent messages folder though.

No question is a stupid question! With only a few exceptions...

lenino
27th December 2004, 12:43 PM
Mailbox? What do you use, hotmail, yahoo, aol? Just go to your "sent messages" folder, and select the ones you want to delete, and look for a delete button.
I guess that should do it.

WoRtEn
27th December 2004, 01:19 PM
lol lenin I guess he refers to KoC mailbox :P, donīt worry fr3dd Iīve got many many messages in my sent box to :P! theres no prob about it, in your inbox you can only have 100!

*->Static<-*
29th December 2004, 12:11 PM
Maybe this is a stupid question..... Is there any way to erase the SENT messages of my mailbox???, 'cause it is full right now and i can't send messages. By the way; sorry, my english is horrible, i know :p

To bad, but no. Even if the people who you send it too are not active anymore they still remane in your outbox.

They should change that.