PDA

View Full Version : Dear Rocco you suck.

Fastaria
8th May 2011, 08:11 PM
Dear Rocco you suck. Thanks for creating/helping create a game then not maintaining it and starting a new age already, this has been the most painfully boring age of my life, truthfully im only writing this thread cause im bored but i feel like im not the only one who feels this way in face koc as a whole probably agrees. I'm shipping to basic training in less than a month wanted to restart this age have a new one and enjoy probably my last age of koc.
So rocco thanks to your laziness and forgetfulness i will not have this it looks like. Thanks for dashing my dreams.
p.s. You suck. and so does your never ending age.

Fastaria

Jarrad-
9th May 2011, 12:40 PM
Dear Rocco you suck. Thanks for creating/helping create a game then not maintaining it and starting a new age already, this has been the most painfully boring age of my life, truthfully im only writing this thread cause im bored but i feel like im not the only one who feels this way in face koc as a whole probably agrees. I'm shipping to basic training in less than a month wanted to restart this age have a new one and enjoy probably my last age of koc.
So rocco thanks to your laziness and forgetfulness i will not have this it looks like. Thanks for dashing my dreams.
p.s. You suck. and so does your never ending age.

Fastaria

Too much rep given, you shall recieve some tomorrow :)

Screwdriver_LaCN
9th May 2011, 12:44 PM
Niice thread :D

Nasser
9th May 2011, 12:58 PM
If you're that bored of the age , then just quit/delete ... and do something else.
Whining about Rocco is useless :p

PS: I don't know if you're serious about this "dashing your dreams" thing , if yes then Lol.

Kingpaul
9th May 2011, 07:39 PM
If you're that bored of the age , then just quit/delete ... and do something else.
Whining about Rocco is useless :p

PS: I don't know if you're serious about this "dashing your dreams" thing , if yes then Lol.

And this is exactly why KOC sucks now cause thats exactly what most people do with the exception to us losers that cant stay away and been playing forever :P

adray
10th May 2011, 02:06 AM
maybe he has more of a life than koc players and doesnt even have time to manage it try to email a different admin maybe there are more than just rocco

MFnBonsai
10th May 2011, 09:42 PM
Have had contact with rocco.... He just isn't ready to reset the age....

KaB
10th May 2011, 10:27 PM
Is it really too much to hit the reset button?

pffft
10th May 2011, 10:39 PM
this age is just getting interesting :)

EvilKitten
11th May 2011, 01:48 AM

maybe....

Screwdriver_LaCN
11th May 2011, 02:04 AM

Maybe he wants to do some changes, not just to reset the age :D

BloodBullet
11th May 2011, 04:34 AM
lol @ screwdriver

Rocco is just busy in real life, his girlfriend told me so.

KaB
11th May 2011, 05:18 AM

I think everyone would be fine with just resetting the game at this point....

Also, whatever has been changed in the game since I started playing seriously in age 12 must take him like 5 mins per age

colleca
11th May 2011, 05:18 AM

sensible answer in an unsensible thread.

You guys know this game doesnt pay that well for Rocco right? :p

Cant be more then a few hundred dollars from ads....

EDIT: me and kab posted at the same time :p

LordCounter
11th May 2011, 09:36 AM
if hes too busy why not pull the plug? this is almost senseless lol, keeping the poor koc people waiting forever.
but even without resetting, you know koc really declines when the top 5 is lacn.

Amak1131
12th May 2011, 07:55 PM
Have had contact with rocco.... He just isn't ready to reset the age....

Yep. He wants the player count to drop to 3k before he's ready.

Maste
12th May 2011, 11:57 PM
Meh I hope next age Rocco actually updates something that's useful, and i hope a certain group of people get caught cheating and get banned but OH WELL

lordkill
13th May 2011, 04:50 AM
Hi jarrod =) Its been a while,how are you?

Maste
14th May 2011, 02:32 PM
Alright how about you?

Fastaria
16th May 2011, 08:22 AM
lol ty for not signing the neg rep whoever you are, and no Naser its really not dashing my dreams ive just been very bored, and was when i made the thread, i understand people are busy, but he could at least set the timer for the reset. Or show the few people left still playing the game that he actually cares that we are still playing :P

xAre
16th May 2011, 02:32 PM
Thanks for adding reputation to this user. May you be lucky enough to receive the same Reputation back in turn.

Screwdriver_LaCN
17th May 2011, 02:36 AM
Thanks for adding reputation to this user. May you be lucky enough to receive the same Reputation back in turn.
Finally someone with some balls to admit a neg rep xD btw I think you neg repped me too in another thread because the rep matchs but its ok :D

Fastaria
17th May 2011, 08:10 AM
No one signs neg reps =/ lol though i really think that whoever it is isnt really doing much of anything to my rep at all xD
so go right ahead and keep doing it :P

xAre
17th May 2011, 04:27 PM
Finally someone with some balls to admit a neg rep xD btw I think you neg repped me too in another thread because the rep matchs but its ok :D

That was a positive rep to the OP of this thread.
I haven't neg repped someone in years, so I have no idea?

Fastaria
18th May 2011, 08:30 AM
would just like to point out whoever keeps neg repping my rep keeps going up sooo keep wasting one of your two daily reps :)

Rick
31st May 2011, 06:23 PM
Fun times.

Game is the same as ever, length, features etc. I've started playing a bit again recently and may be wrong but maybe the age is boring because the whole competitiveness between alliances has been ruined by complete LaCN domination?

Sure there would be more action if there was something worth challenging for.

KaB
5th June 2011, 07:35 PM
Fun times.

Game is the same as ever, length, features etc. I've started playing a bit again recently and may be wrong but maybe the age is boring because the whole competitiveness between alliances has been ruined by complete LaCN domination?

Sure there would be more action if there was something worth challenging for.

The age was decided 1 month in. It's boring because its been going on forever(the age)

Rick
14th June 2011, 07:16 AM
The Ages should be shorter rather than longer. Though it is quite obvious that this Age hasn't been made longer deliberately, the Admins are just inactive for whatever reason.

It is hard to see a future for the game, shorter Ages would salvage some interest back, 3-5 months rather than 6. After all the most anticipated parts of the Ages are the beginning and end. Though that would only be a temporary solution, eventually the game would need more actual content again.