PDA

View Full Version : Common Decency vs LaCN

KingD
3rd May 2011, 01:28 PM
Few people have started questing why I've become another lame rouge so decided to post here,

1, Bored of the age like most.
2, My self and LaCN have had our differences.

I can not speak for all, though in my experience LaCN have
*Complained about low hits caused by two people attacking at the same time.
*Complained about low hits which are only slightly off.
*Complained about low hits when they have low DA or SEN
*100% of people low hits have asked for compensation, no joke.
*Complaining about simple mistakes.
*Paid of others to do their dirty work.
etc

This would be understandable if
A) LaCN did not often low hit me.
B) Gave compensation for their low hits, I only ask for compensation from alliances which regularly asked them self and most obligated though LaCN only paid out once.
C) LaCN listened early in the age when advised of such issue's.

I know LaCN most likely will not change there ways, though at least I can sleep better knowing I've tried to educate LaCN the hard way :(

Unfortunately as LoP is pretty much LaCN with out all the whining they are also bearing the brunt.

Lady_Rowan has also been added for her delusion of hiding behind BF rules with high TFF and low DA.

Mudvayne
3rd May 2011, 01:32 PM
Well I certainly agree with the part about Lady Rowan, the rest I have had not had any issues with.

Anyways I always support someone who stands up for the ideals that they believe in so good luck pal!!!

Screwdriver_LaCN
3rd May 2011, 02:07 PM
Your arguments suck becuase generally we dont sab or ask for morale for slight low hit like 59 or so turns ;) If this happened to you, you should have contacted BF mod etc. :D
We dont back up our members when they bitch for low hits while their DA is ridiculously low for their TFF/Sentry :D

You can bring some troubles to ZN now, because Im sure some massed people will be angry at you and your "ex"-chain ;) no matter you left chain xD

ThomasA
3rd May 2011, 03:02 PM
Unfortunately as LoP is pretty much LaCN with out all the whining they are also bearing the brunt.

Wouldnt that make ZN, RL? LoP werent even inchain, last time I looked.

As I said in another thread, chains need to look at what is creating the 'rogues' rather than complaining about sab formulas.

Dff123
3rd May 2011, 03:54 PM
You can bring some troubles to ZN now, because Im sure some massed people will be angry at you and your "ex"-chain no matter you left chain xD
way to try unload him are you that scared of 1 chainer?

Good luck KingD

Jarrad-
3rd May 2011, 04:16 PM
Your arguments suck becuase generally we dont sab or ask for morale for slight low hit like 59 or so turns ;) If this happened to you, you should have contacted BF mod etc. :D
We dont back up our members when they bitch for low hits while their DA is ridiculously low for their TFF/Sentry :D

You can bring some troubles to ZN now, because Im sure some massed people will be angry at you and your "ex"-chain ;) no matter you left chain xD

What would be the point screwy? You would make up some bs lies as usual...

What's wrong? LaCN cant handle some raids? Lol. I get daily raided by (usually) 3 queefs that you fund. You see me coming on gua saying "FUCK THIS, I'M CHAINING LACN"[RAGE!!!!!]

If you hadnt noticed, it is now 8 months into the age and people tend to either get bored, or are pushed past their limit for all the bs you dish out. Sack up.

*EDIT* Goodluck KingD :D

Frozen_Frosty
3rd May 2011, 04:27 PM

What's wrong? LaCN cant handle some raids? Lol. I get daily raided by (usually) 3 queefs that you fund. You see me coming on gua saying "FUCK THIS, I'M CHAINING LACN"[RAGE!!!!!]

If you hadnt noticed, it is now 8 months into the age and people tend to either get bored, or are pushed past their limit for all the bs you dish out. Sack up.

Amen to that, couldn't say it any better :)

Guardian
3rd May 2011, 04:39 PM

Hahahhahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaaaaaaaa...
All I have to say to that.

YouDONTknowME
3rd May 2011, 06:32 PM
LaCN pwns u bitches. All I have to say. We make the rules cuz we can...we pwn u...don't like it? Either join us or or create ur own super power.

Frozen_Frosty
3rd May 2011, 07:49 PM
LaCN pwns u bitches. All I have to say. We make the rules cuz we can...we pwn u...don't like it? Either join us or or create ur own super power.

Again the big ego's talks, getting boring you know

pffft
3rd May 2011, 07:55 PM
lol, he is not LaCN. Just a noob who is trying to stir the pot.

<3 Frosty

YouDONTknowME
3rd May 2011, 07:58 PM
Boring? U think I am here to entertain u??? Srsly....

Screwdriver_LaCN
3rd May 2011, 11:31 PM

Where did I say Im gonna chain? :D Try reading, use your glasses xD I said that some of our big accounts that were massed may slip their fingers and return the same damage or bigger than what KingD did to them but not on him as he is too small to take such damage ;)

Its sad how you manage to fail at trolling every time you post :D

Lopina
3rd May 2011, 11:40 PM
Hahahhahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaaaaaaaa...
All I have to say to that.

Coming from a person who has ran and chain hopped from 2 wars this age, just so he could get a BF Mod position, and now sold his account so acts all mighty now, but when it actually had some aat was crying each time he got sabbed for a low hit...

That's all I have to say to that.

Jarrad-
4th May 2011, 04:47 AM
Where did I say Im gonna chain? :D Try reading, use your glasses xD I said that some of our big accounts that were massed may slip their fingers and return the same damage or bigger than what KingD did to them but not on him as he is too small to take such damage ;)

Its sad how you manage to fail at trolling every time you post :D

I really do pity you, screwy. You think its cool and whatnot to come on gua speaking bulgarian so no one can read your post... i'm sure there are rules that say english only, ofcourse I might be wrong, but what are the odds? :P

If my trolling was so fail then howcome you ignored the fact I said you would make up bs lies once again and also, have kicked me several times from your public channel for it. Is it getting to you? Think I might take Merdenoms's approach and repeat for emphasis. Screwy, you would probably just make up lies. Screwy, you would probably just make up lies. Screwy, you would probably just make up lies.

I think maybe you should give it a go so you will get it into your head. Repeat after me screwy. I would probably just make up lies. I would probably just make up lies. I would probably just make up lies.

Coming from a person who has ran and chain hopped from 2 wars this age, just so he could get a BF Mod position, and now sold his account so acts all mighty now, but when it actually had some aat was crying each time he got sabbed for a low hit...

Oh my stalker :D The raids getting to you? Lol.

Keep up the good work KingD, let's see how angry you make LaCN so we can prove they cant handle 1 masser while we handle 3.

Lopina
4th May 2011, 05:25 AM
My dear wanker, my comment was made to Joe, who is probably the whiniest, most jittery and most aforethought of all ZN members I've had the pleasure(?) to talk to. Not to mention him admitting to several people he had a banker who would bank for him when he couldn't. So, next time, before you try to make a comment that has nothing to do with the stuff you quoted, I suggest to actually read and inform yourself of what you're commenting on.

Jarrad-
4th May 2011, 05:54 AM
My dear wanker, my comment was made to Joe, who is probably the whiniest, most jittery and most aforethought of all ZN members I've had the pleasure(?) to talk to. Not to mention him admitting to several people he had a banker who would bank for him when he couldn't. So, next time, before you try to make a comment that has nothing to do with the stuff you quoted, I suggest to actually read and inform yourself of what you're commenting on.

"My dear wanker" I am so sorry Lopina, but, you have mistaken me for your dad (silly mistake tbf). YARLY I WENT THAR!

I'm glad to inform you that I am able to read, speak and write. I know who you was speaking to and what you said, yet..still replied to you, even though it did not concern me. But you have to understand this, I'm not the only one who does such things. We have the likes of David 'Selective reading'_LaCN, azer_lacn and many more i'm sure.

All i'm saying is that the raids seem to be getting to you. Coming on here, lowering yourself to other people's standards (such as mine) calling people out on gua. Maybe if we sent another 3? even the playing field, i'm sure you would emorage and chain/quit.

You just hide the fact you're crying.

Keep up the good work KingD, you're getting to them.

Lopina
4th May 2011, 06:06 AM
My dear wanker, if I will ever cry over 0s and 1s in a free browser game, I will delete my account the same second it happens. :D
And just because other people post unrelated crap, does that mean you are obliged to do so as well?

Maybe if we sent another 3?

Tyvm, now we have proof ZN sent KingD. Thx for playing right into my hand.

ZAR
4th May 2011, 06:17 AM
Jarrad playing into Lopinas Hands, ZAR playing into Merdeclowns Hands, damn get a Kleenex and clean that hands ... next round is coming after a cigarete :P

Jarrad-
4th May 2011, 06:25 AM
My dear wanker, if I will ever cry over 0s and 1s in a free browser game, I will delete my account the same second it happens. :D
And just because other people post unrelated crap, does that mean you are obliged to do so as well?

Oh lol, ok ok you caught us, dammit. If kingD gets like 30b gold next week, erm...we arent funding him. Pwwomise. Next time I "play into your hands" Please o' please, wash them.

KingD
4th May 2011, 06:42 AM

[00:47] <Machine> yo
01[00:47] <KingD> wanna start thinking about placing a new link between RL and ZN ?
[00:48] <Machine> y wer u goin?
01[00:48] <KingD> too annoy lacn
[00:48] <Machine> when?
01[00:49] <KingD> alittle while after been removed from the chain
01[00:49] <KingD> prob a week
[00:49] <Machine> u just sold sa to jar?
01[00:49] <KingD> yup

ZAR
4th May 2011, 09:36 AM
I think you did give a shit. Otherwise, you wouldn't have other people banking for you.So, while you're confessing things, why not come clean about that as well?

And no, I don't spend 24/7 on this, I have a life (and sadly, exams), but I have another thing. It's called a cell phone. Dunno if you ever heard of it. And it has a HSPA, so I can use the internetz, via Opera Mini. (OMG, my secret is out)

And one more thing. I respect those who show respect. Which clearly wasn't your case.

So, cry moar.

Cheating accusations on GUA ... lol Lopina ^^

evilmiget0021
4th May 2011, 09:45 AM
You guys are killing me with these nicknames. Merdeclowns, azer_lacn, aZAR. Hahahahahahaha. What about lopina or jarrad, do they have funny nicknames?

PS Just to back up Guardian, we in DEMK didn't expect him to stay. He came to sab NWO and have some fun with us, at the expense of his acounnt.
PPS Lopina exams blow, I am finally done mine. Good luck on yours.

David1000
4th May 2011, 09:47 AM
Cheating accusations on GUA ... lol Lopina ^^

It's not an accusation if someone admitted he did it openly ;) You don't read the thread very well do you?

Also sorry I can't participate in this ''war''.. due to all targets involved on the opponents side showing:
Your opponent has already suffered heavy losses today, and his sentry force is on full alert. Your sabotage will not succeed until they let their guard down.

1 hour ago KingD attack 87,720,740 Gold stolen 87 212 25,270,907,362 12,805,238,911ily
Luckily you spend your turns slaying ''very well.''

Obviously Nippler
4th May 2011, 09:48 AM
Thx for playing right into my hand.

I'm going to tell your gf about this Jarrad. Playing right into other peoples' hands..

Watch out when you're doing that to LaCN members, you might get STDs :p

ZAR
4th May 2011, 09:53 AM
It's not an accusation if someone admitted he did it openly ;) You don't read the thread very well do you?

Also sorry I can't participate in this ''war''.. due to all targets involved on the opponents side showing:
Your opponent has already suffered heavy losses today, and his sentry force is on full alert. Your sabotage will not succeed until they let their guard down.

1 hour ago KingD attack 87,720,740 Gold stolen 87 212 25,270,907,362 12,805,238,911ily

Since he wasnīt /isnīt banned it stays an accusation, catch up with the forum rules troll, you have to read them as a whole not just the parts you like.
If there is proof, everyone can direct it to gem-or bon or email Rocco.

David1000
4th May 2011, 09:56 AM
Since he wasnīt /isnīt banned it stays an accusation, catch up with the forum rules troll, you have to read them as a whole not just the parts you like.
If there is proof, everyone can direct it to gem-or bon or email Rocco.

This means that I can hold you to this in the future, that if you say ANYTHING you can't back up with proof, you'll take it back? You sure? Because if no proof, it's nothing more then thin air right?

EDIT: To clarify, above is what is the case in real life, on the internet and everywhere. Nobody is guilty until you can proove otherwise.

Also seeing you love the rules:

Do not flame an alliance. If you repeatedly flame an alliance, this will earn you a warning. If your alliance is flamed, do not retaliate, simply PM a moderator to take care of them.

Posts/topics made are to be relative to the purpose of Alliance discussions only, so you can for example make war declarations, make alliances, merges, anything that's related to diplomacy.

[Taken from the rules..] Now shush about LaCN in the future?

KingD
4th May 2011, 10:01 AM

Unfortunately I'm not been funded and had some repairs to make and you can sab me in about 30 mins.

ZAR
4th May 2011, 10:10 AM
This means that I can hold you to this in the future, that if you say ANYTHING you can't back up with proof, you'll take it back? You sure? Because if no proof, it's nothing more then thin air right?

EDIT: To clarify, above is what is the case in real life, on the internet and everywhere. Nobody is guilty until you can proove otherwise.

Also seeing you love the rules:

Do not flame an alliance. If you repeatedly flame an alliance, this will earn you a warning. If your alliance is flamed, do not retaliate, simply PM a moderator to take care of them.

Posts/topics made are to be relative to the purpose of Alliance discussions only, so you can for example make war declarations, make alliances, merges, anything that's related to diplomacy.

[Taken from the rules..] Now shush about LaCN in the future?

I do not flame an alliance, except I need to react on posts, however, I support the oned that defend themselves from yor Zerg and itīs selfish bf-mod that became a loose canon - and the chainers from it.

Baigo-SR
4th May 2011, 10:15 AM

In other words SR, is your best choice. You're more than welcome KingD!

David1000
4th May 2011, 10:28 AM
I do not flame an alliance, except I need to react on posts, however, I support the oned that defend themselves from yor Zerg and itīs selfish bf-mod that became a loose canon - and the chainers from it.

Ok, you made your point. Different rules apply to you then to the rest. When others do it, it's flaming or accusing someone or w/e, when you or your allies do it, it's.. something else. Just like ZN BF policy right?

Don't call out forum rules next time.. it makes no sense when you do.

Obviously Nippler
4th May 2011, 10:32 AM
Ok, you made your point. Different rules apply to you then to the rest. When others do it, it's flaming or accusing someone or w/e, when you or your allies do it, it's.. something else. Just like ZN BF policy right?

Don't call out forum rules next time.. it makes no sense when you do.

You have owls in your signature. Your arguments are all invalid.

ZAR
4th May 2011, 10:34 AM
What different rules dude, are you able to read what I say at all? :)

If you donīt like my posts you can report them as well ... ^^

Guardian
4th May 2011, 10:49 AM
I think you did give a shit. Otherwise, you wouldn't have other people banking for you.So, while you're confessing things, why not come clean about that as well?

And no, I don't spend 24/7 on this, I have a life (and sadly, exams), but I have another thing. It's called a cell phone. Dunno if you ever heard of it. And it has a HSPA, so I can use the internetz, via Opera Mini. (OMG, my secret is out)

And one more thing. I respect those who show respect. Which clearly wasn't your case.

So, cry moar.

Oh I knew I forgot something about my message, why would I get people to bank for me when my Tff is so fucking low you pleb? Do you think I am desperate to bank about 100mil gold which I could make 4x as much back then :S ? I haven't ever cheated in this game, neither do I know how to actually get hold of any, neither would I want to cheat at a game. It's pointless and the only person your cheating is yourself. So accusing me of cheating was a rather pathetic attempt to belittle me. Though, coming from LaCN's direction that is funny ;)...
Also, I have herd of phone banking, I myself have a blackberry which I can bank from. But guess what, I am not even that sad enough too bank from there either! People hit me all the time, I couldn't care less.
Why would I show respect to those who make fools out of themselevs and accusing innocent people for cheating and making rediculous comments about someone what isn't true? ( get your facts right) The only one here showing disrespect here is yourself mate, so grow up and stop making a fool of yourself, it's kinda embarressing :P. Though, I have to say good luck in your exams! I too have them coming up in 2weeks time, stressful times.

Lopina
4th May 2011, 11:07 AM
Oh I knew I forgot something about my message, why would I get people to bank for me when my Tff is so fucking low you pleb? Do you think I am desperate to bank about 100mil gold which I could make 4x as much back then :S ? I haven't ever cheated in this game, neither do I know how to actually get hold of any, neither would I want to cheat at a game. It's pointless and the only person your cheating is yourself. So accusing me of cheating was a rather pathetic attempt to belittle me. Though, coming from LaCN's direction that is funny ;)...
Also, I have herd of phone banking, I myself have a blackberry which I can bank from. But guess what, I am not even that sad enough too bank from there either! People hit me all the time, I couldn't care less.
Why would I show respect to those who make fools out of themselevs and accusing innocent people for cheating and making rediculous comments about someone what isn't true? ( get your facts right) The only one here showing disrespect here is yourself mate, so grow up and stop making a fool of yourself, it's kinda embarressing :P. Though, I have to say good luck in your exams! I too have them coming up in 2weeks time, stressful times.

Would IRC logs satisfy as a semi-proof, Joe?

Obviously Nippler
4th May 2011, 11:12 AM

Post them..if not..send them to me in a pm. I'd like to see you backing up what you claim..I'm not challenging you or anything, and not saying you have no proof. But show me :)

Guardian
4th May 2011, 11:13 AM

IRC logs haha? What Irc logs? If I was cheating, wouldn't I have been banned by now you noob? Get mods to check me 100 times over, I haven't got nothing to hide bro... So your most prob's talking bull as always.

Lopina
4th May 2011, 11:16 AM
[ Sun :: Feb 06 2011 :: 14:26 ] <%king_draco> omg i remember last age..joe told me he and his friend took turns logging in to bank
[ Sun :: Feb 06 2011 :: 14:26 ] <~Wulfric> ehhh?
[ Sun :: Feb 06 2011 :: 14:26 ] * Kings|Shower is now known as Kings
[ Sun :: Feb 06 2011 :: 14:27 ] <%Kings> how serious can you take a game o_O
[ Sun :: Feb 06 2011 :: 14:27 ] <%king_draco> :)
[ Sun :: Feb 06 2011 :: 14:27 ] <~Wulfric> Account sharing??
[ Sun :: Feb 06 2011 :: 14:27 ] <%Kings> omg i lost gold
[ Sun :: Feb 06 2011 :: 14:27 ] <%Kings> nooooo
[ Sun :: Feb 06 2011 :: 14:27 ] <%king_draco> he said to me..when he sleeps, his friend logs in
[ Sun :: Feb 06 2011 :: 14:27 ] <%king_draco> when i acutally used to talk to him last age
[ Sun :: Feb 06 2011 :: 14:28 ] <~Wulfric> That's damn lame
[ Sun :: Feb 06 2011 :: 14:28 ] <~Wulfric> Are you serious or joking
[ Sun :: Feb 06 2011 :: 14:28 ] <%king_draco> im serious!

Obviously Nippler
4th May 2011, 11:23 AM
[ Sun :: Feb 06 2011 :: 14:26 ] <%king_draco> omg i remember last age..joe told me he and his friend took turns logging in to bank
[ Sun :: Feb 06 2011 :: 14:27 ] <%king_draco> he said to me..when he sleeps, his friend logs in
[ Sun :: Feb 06 2011 :: 14:27 ] <%king_draco> when i acutally used to talk to him last age

Fail >.<
You have a problem Lopina. You believe everything people tell you :p I used to be like that when I was 12 :)

People talk shit all the time..and even exaggerate while telling stories or making them up.
If I go spread a rumor that you use an auto-clicker, would it be true or would it be semi-proof?
I don't think so :)

Come on..I know you're smarter than claiming these are proof.

Lopina
4th May 2011, 11:27 AM
That's why I said "semi-proof", right?
Besides, maybe king_draco has his own logs he would like to share ;)

YouDONTknowME
4th May 2011, 11:27 AM
Really lame...I didn't see Joe admit to anything. take firm hold of stick. Gently pull down to remove from ass. lAcn accusing someone of cheating...LOL

Guardian
4th May 2011, 11:31 AM

Well, I just talked with Wulfric on Irc... The logs aren't fake, so I can be assure this wasn't a fake log :) ... But i'll be chatting with King_draco soon about this Bs :S !
I for one haven't cheated in koc, neither do I ever want too. I am pretty sure people will believe me when I say this because I do feel strongly about cheating as it's pathetic. So is believing someone like Kingdraco when at time I left LoP for my own personal reasons as you quite clearly pointed out earlier, during a war, would maybe be a bit of a coincidence surely? That's just lame to lie about that kind of crap. Plus last age I sware I was a low tff? Would be pretty pointless risking my account on the line when there's not really much benefits in doing so. So that my friend is Bs for you ^^

rouen
4th May 2011, 11:53 AM
Alliance Discussion doesnt also stand for cheating accusation/discussion thread.

rouen
4th May 2011, 12:13 PM
At the request of the thread creator, I will re open the thread. If it degenerates in to crap again it will be immediately closed.

Screwdriver_LaCN
4th May 2011, 12:21 PM
To be on Topic :D

50 minutes ago KingD 47,639 Gold stolen 0 71 0 2,731,518,361
50 minutes ago KingD 61,382 Gold stolen 0 71 0 2,562,103,163
50 minutes ago KingD 48,843 Gold stolen 0 128 0 2,612,676,514
50 minutes ago KingD 62,062 Gold stolen 0 171 0 2,732,501,713
50 minutes ago KingD 50,634 Gold stolen 0 200 0 2,896,583,096
50 minutes ago KingD 42,250 Gold stolen 0 214 0 2,798,445,890
51 minutes ago KingD 70,786 Gold stolen 0 85 0 2,713,988,473
51 minutes ago KingD 54,755 Gold stolen 0 100 0 2,758,927,989
51 minutes ago KingD 59,084 Gold stolen 0 186 0 2,815,338,478
51 minutes ago KingD 58,260 Gold stolen 0 100 0 2,869,121,665
8k coverts killed ;)

KingD
4th May 2011, 12:36 PM
To be on Topic :D

8k coverts killed ;)

Only another 700K to go lol

some very sloppy logs can be found here

http://users.on.net/~cocacola/lawllogs.log

Quick calculations 73 bill sab total ;/ no idea how to calculate the attack damage.

Screwdriver_LaCN
4th May 2011, 01:14 PM
Only another 700K to go lol

some very sloppy logs can be found here

Quick calculations 73 bill sab total ;/ no idea how to calculate the attack damage.

WoW, nice, but you know im not the only who massed you :P

KingD
4th May 2011, 01:20 PM
Yeah about 400 raids and counting lol
-----------------------------------------------

$102,406,000,000 sab damage and counting. 25,000 k turns left ;/

Joshgav
5th May 2011, 03:28 PM
2 minutes ago KingD 102,873 Gold stolen 0 1,129 173,249 21,113,100,393
2 minutes ago KingD 113,582 Gold stolen 1 1,382 219,494 20,417,125,855
2 minutes ago KingD 105,877 Gold stolen 0 628 211,826 19,844,736,311
2 minutes ago KingD 111,354 Gold stolen 1 1,258 145,320 20,906,270,819
2 minutes ago KingD 76,950 Gold stolen 1 1,259 197,134 19,750,467,805
2 minutes ago KingD 94,104 Gold stolen 1 1,261 157,240 21,757,503,358
3 minutes ago KingD 97,364 Gold stolen 1 1,388 144,430 23,304,009,204
3 minutes ago KingD 98,696 Gold stolen 0 884 168,018 22,049,513,453
3 minutes ago KingD 85,328 Gold stolen 0 1,011 195,960 19,966,063,366
3 minutes ago KingD 116,694 Gold stolen 0 1,012 189,912 20,259,713,841

And another 10 the day before. Mine were all mercs, how many coverts you lose?

shk1020
5th May 2011, 05:06 PM
so someone decides to rogue lacn and the former alliance of the rogue gets massed? is that whats happening / happened?

ZAR
5th May 2011, 05:13 PM
so someone decides to rogue lacn and the former alliance of the rogue gets massed? is that whats happening / happened?

Threats by Azer_LaCN, he hasnīt prepared all necessary lies to fool his alliance into it yet :)

David1000
5th May 2011, 06:39 PM
Threats by Azer_LaCN, he hasnīt prepared all necessary lies to fool his alliance into it yet :)

Seeing I pm'ed it to you as well. Unless you show us proof ;) you got nothing. So everytime your having a statement like ''this'' or ''that'' I'm just going to respond with.. wheres the proof. So where is the proof ZAR? Where? I can't find it.

Your statements mean less then hot air :)

Dff123
5th May 2011, 07:30 PM
wheres the proof of anything on Koc? any1 can photoshop logs and ss
so your statements mean nothing

Screwdriver_LaCN
5th May 2011, 11:05 PM
Well If I were on MerDeNoms place or some other of our big accounts those threats would be real ;) I just said that some of those guys and gals might be angry.But again you keep talking one and the same thing like a broken radio LOL

David1000
6th May 2011, 04:11 AM

You've shown us your editing skills. I don't really worry about you editing logs ;) If you are saying lies and you can't back it up, don't worry calling lies. It's much like cheating accusations really.. And I know how strict ZAR is on that.

Dff123
6th May 2011, 06:24 AM
wait wut? i dont need to make up fake logs lol

David1000
6th May 2011, 07:53 AM
wait wut? i dont need to make up fake logs lol

You say my statements mean nothing, because nobody can proof jack. Yet, I say you and most of KoC aren't able to falsify documents (editing logs) in such a way that YOU can say that any proof isn't valid and nothing can be proved. Therefor, I'd say my statements about wanting to see proof are valid. Of course sometimes ''proof'' is corrupted by people changing logs. Luckily there is a good chance we can varify if something is indeed true or false.

Hence, if you can't proof anything, you are lieing. Instead of shutting up you are saying: Heck, I can lie all I want, because NOBODY can prove NOTHING in KoC.

Just to remind you indeed saying that:

You sir, are wrong. Just like ZAR is in the PM's I'm receiving atm :)

ZAR
6th May 2011, 09:03 AM
Just replying to your PMs, that started after I explained to you why I sabbed you - I am a friendly hun and answer questions and correct wrong assumptions, you are full of them :)

David1000
6th May 2011, 09:28 AM
Just replying to your PMs, that started after I explained to you why I sabbed you - I am a friendly hun and answer questions and correct wrong assumptions, you are full of them :)

You explained it, wasn't a problem. But there isn't a question mark in the entire PM history between us to..
After a few messages I posted: ''Your funny :) Give me more responds. '' That could be a reason. But don't go all good guy when your just trolling.

''You can check Screwdrivers posting history, he posted an excuse for 1 situation, sadly this doesnFFDt cover the other ones and doesnFFDt even repay the losses.''
I'm going to do that. Should I check his last 50 posts, his last 100 posts? Or should I go back 5-6 ages to find it?

David1000
6th May 2011, 10:40 AM
Below are Screwies posts ever since AL2 post was created. In all of that, the only ''proof'' I've seen was the case of Bill_, but in some previous post I explained the situation of Bill, with according logs. If you are interested, feel free to look up my previous posts. Now before you start reading I'll give you the obvious conclusion: Nobody ever shown any logs of Screwdrivers constant lieing and making up stories. There isn't a single contract posted where they were able to show the lies. There aren't any cases presented. If Screwdriver really lies all the time, aren't there at least 2-3 cases where you can openly shown that Screwdriver intentionally twisted information to get a person approved?

http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?77615-DT-vs.-Mean-People&p=1380470&highlight=#post1380470
''Where Screwy he explains the ''Barrista'' case

http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?77657-Lonely-AL2&p=1381891&highlight=#post1381891
''Where you start saying Screwie lies about untagged and RL people ONLY.

http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?77701-Vincenzo-vs-laCN&p=1382415&highlight=#post1382415
''First sign of RL rogues unable to back up their story, or unwillingness to show any evidence of why they are wrongfully approved.

http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?77615-DT-vs.-Mean-People&p=1382907&highlight=#post1382907
''Case of Jenka explained by Screwy

http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?77701-Vincenzo-vs-laCN&p=1383704&highlight=#post1383704
''Another case were Jarrad calls out lieing again, yet no evidence is presented. Not even a case in where it happened.

http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?77701-Vincenzo-vs-laCN&p=1383709&highlight=#post1383709
''ZAR referring to Bill the Ripper case, which I personally explained how wrong RL was there. Even showed logs of how so. (You know, actual proof)

http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?77657-Lonely-AL2&p=1384544&highlight=#post1384544
''ZAR saying source sabs due to Screwy being a liar. Still to this point, no proof has been presented.

http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?77657-Lonely-AL2&p=1384952&highlight=#post1384952
''Even a neg rep on Screwy saying ''liar'' yet, still no proof has been presented.

http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?77899-Anarchy-vs.-RL-ZN&p=1386416&highlight=#post1386416
''Screwy saying RF sent rogues, instantly getting flamed for it

http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?77899-Anarchy-vs.-RL-ZN&p=1386693&highlight=#post1386693
''The post where screwy corrects himself and admit it wasn't age 11, but age 12 that RF sents the rogues (If I read this well, it's confusing)

http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?77971-Common-Decency-vs-LaCN&p=1387082&highlight=#post1387082
''Screwy explaning how we do our things after KingD's rogue war-thread. Still no proof presented other then what he typed on GUA. No logs, no nothing.

http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?77971-Common-Decency-vs-LaCN&p=1387178&highlight=#post1387178
''Screwies response to Jarrad going emo over something Jarrad miss-read.

I'm off for some time ;) I will leave you with it. ZAR, I'll be happy to read your comment on this. Selective Reading? Autist? Nazi's? Trolling? Come on, be creative this time. Perhaps.. actual logs, proof, contracts?

Also LaCN has all contracts archieved, so if you need information, have someone get it for ya ;) Good luck finding.

ZAR
6th May 2011, 11:22 AM
http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?76829-Top-Ranking-Discussion-Age-14&p=1381270#post1381270

Read the abouve posts, every word and try to make some sense out of it.

KingD
6th May 2011, 12:17 PM
Ok back on topic,

Updated Logs ;/

*Calculate so far total income lost from killed men is $2,547,175,680.00 per week, shouldn't be to hard to make that quite a bit higher by the end.
*$132,428,500,000 + sab damage as I get lazy some times.
* Guessing I'm doing about 2Bill damage average per 10 * raids and raiding a average of 10 top DA people a day = 120,000,000,000 Repair damage ;/ not 100% sure be nice if some one can check logs and show me how to work it out ;/

Screwdriver_LaCN
6th May 2011, 01:14 PM
http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?76829-Top-Ranking-Discussion-Age-14&p=1381270#post1381270

hahaha So the fact that I contacted you after you talked to Chaser (and I wasnt awared of that) means Im lying?If Chaser had told me about it I would let this case to be dealt as Chaser wanted to but this never happened.So again where am I lying about anything and where I lie just to approve someone?There is difference between misunderstanding and bad communication and lying.

colleca
6th May 2011, 03:07 PM
IDEA: Close "1 (or 2) vs. Entire Alliance" threads.

Infract them, then if they continue remove their ability to start threads.

evilmiget0021
6th May 2011, 04:35 PM
IDEA: Close "1 (or 2) vs. Entire Alliance" threads.

Infract them, then if they continue remove their ability to start threads.

Watch out rouen might accuse you of mini modding for suggesting this. . . even though it makes sense. One person (or 2) isn't a real alliance. Just an excuse to post chaining logs or start fights.

rouen
6th May 2011, 05:04 PM
If someone wants to go on a rogue crusade against an alliance and then create a thread to discuss it I am more then fine with that. If you should decide you dont like the thread feel free to skip that one on your daily reading list. I will handle the infractions, closing as I always have. Spam the thread, as you have done a couple of times now evilmidget and expect to receive an infraction. Especially after you have previously been warned in the thread and private message.

Back to the topic now please, further discussion can be taken to PM.

pffft
6th May 2011, 06:39 PM
Ok back on topic,

Updated Logs ;/

*Calculate so far total income lost from killed men is $2,547,175,680.00 per week, shouldn't be to hard to make that quite a bit higher by the end.
*$132,428,500,000 + sab damage as I get lazy some times.
* Guessing I'm doing about 2Bill damage average per 10 * raids and raiding a average of 10 top DA people a day = 120,000,000,000 Repair damage ;/ not 100% sure be nice if some one can check logs and show me how to work it out ;/

You are going down fast. No way you can sustain a prolonged attack. In about a week or so your account will be out of turns and trashed.
No one will even remember you sabbing and massing a couple weeks from now. :P
Being in ZN, you wouldn't know how to launch a prolonged attack. Maybe you can call yourself a war alliance like RL, just for kicks.

Dff123
6th May 2011, 08:57 PM
lololololol and your account is in mint condition jenka xD u tard

Jarrad-
7th May 2011, 05:55 AM
You are going down fast. No way you can sustain a prolonged attack. In about a week or so your account will be out of turns and trashed.
No one will even remember you sabbing and massing a couple weeks from now. :P
Being in ZN, you wouldn't know how to launch a prolonged attack. Maybe you can call yourself a war alliance like RL, just for kicks.

I heard SR are going to fund him. lul jokes

FengYun
7th May 2011, 06:28 AM
Yawn... Seriously, this age needs to end. I think whoever have the most fun out of this wins, which is usually the rogue. Good on you for having fun despite destroying your account in the process. But for all of us high powered bankers and slayers, sometimes you just think it's not worth the effort. Spending nearly a whole year of our life on a game based on 0s and 1s lol... Sacrificing our sleep, our money, our time, our relationships for this damned addictive game lol... In the end, everything resets. Ahh what is the point sometimes.

So I say go the rogues, at least you're causing headaches for us and making us have some excitement in this never ending age lol... Making us care again. Keep it up.

Dff123
7th May 2011, 07:12 AM
as far as i know last age was longer than the current age
to spend all your time on Koc is rather extreme but hats off to any1 who wishes to do so
this age myself i have had alot of time to play Koc just out of boredom after work and such when i have the laptop beside me while i play Xbox or watch TV while at work i bank on meh phone at lunch xD
i dont think any1 just looks at the Koc page all day..... well that i know of

adray
7th May 2011, 08:10 PM
zn vs lacn cmon ipro

David1000
8th May 2011, 06:49 AM

hahaha So the fact that I contacted you after you talked to Chaser (and I wasnt awared of that) means Im lying?If Chaser had told me about it I would let this case to be dealt as Chaser wanted to but this never happened.So again where am I lying about anything and where I lie just to approve someone?There is difference between misunderstanding and bad communication and lying.

So you are going to say Screwy lied, because you talked to chaser without screwy knowing. I wouldn't exactly call that lieing. More twisting the facts a little by your side actually.

Still I miss ANY proof of Screwdriver lieing. Common, you say he's doing it all the time. Where are the cases? You got nothing? You going to shut up about it? Perhaps apologize? Where's the big bad ZAR?

ZAR
8th May 2011, 07:01 AM
Where's the big bad ZAR?

Enjoying his weekend and the sun, not talking to unimportant people :)

(you should request the whole story before calling me out, this incident + Jenkas chaining made sure that we dropped our "LaCN friendly" policy, deining and twisting any facts wonīt help; Azer_LaCN has to go, or fix what he fucked up)

Screwdriver_LaCN
8th May 2011, 08:42 AM

(you should request the whole story before calling me out, this incident + Jenkas chaining made sure that we dropped our "LaCN friendly" policy, deining and twisting any facts wonīt help; Azer_LaCN has to go, or fix what he fucked up)
/me goes away...I think its not necessary to put sarcams tags xD

David1000
8th May 2011, 01:59 PM

Oh so now I am deining and twisting facts? Lol! My arguments weren't true? The posts I linked were incomplete? Did I falsify any logs? Changed GUA posts that Screwy posted?
How are you reasoning this now?

Now then, I request the full story. Your version of the happenings between RL and LaCN. Preferably backed up with some logs or posts or anything, but not nessecary.

Obviously Nippler
8th May 2011, 02:11 PM
Oh so now I am deining and twisting facts? Lol! My arguments weren't true? The posts I linked were incomplete? Did I falsify any logs? Changed GUA posts that Screwy posted?

Now then, I request the full story. Your version of the happenings between RL and LaCN. Preferably backed up with some logs or posts or anything, but not nessecary.

Stop arguing. You're worse than a lawyer.

Come to think of it..Seeing your posts, are you a lawyer in real life?

If not, then you should totally become one. You know how to twist stuff and make the people you are defending look good and innocent :D

David1000
8th May 2011, 02:23 PM
Stop arguing. You're worse than a lawyer.

Come to think of it..Seeing your posts, are you a lawyer in real life?

If not, then you should totally become one. You know how to twist stuff and make the people you are defending look good and innocent :D

Come on, another attempt at saying I'm twisting stuff? Anything to back it up? Examples to show where you interpret it your way? Are you like Bill Clinton: ''If you say a lie enough times, it becomes the truth?''

Also, I'm not a lawyer in real life, nor do I like laws. Something else I do not like is that people, like you, not like me, who make up stuff and can't back it up when they are asked to.

So again: I request the full story. Feel free to give yours to Obviously, because well.. ''I'm twisting words right?'' Show me where I interpreted screwy's posts wrong? Tell me where I am wrong in this story?

EDIT: Don't go around that I am ''unimportant''.. It doesn't change it that so far, I've been right (of course, you can prove me wrong if you want to)

Willis Ax
8th May 2011, 02:25 PM
http://cdn0.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/110/831/original/1301181202460.jpg?1301766015

Obviously Nippler
8th May 2011, 03:27 PM
Come on, another attempt at saying I'm twisting stuff? Anything to back it up? Examples to show where you interpret it your way? Are you like Bill Clinton: ''If you say a lie enough times, it becomes the truth?''

Also, I'm not a lawyer in real life, nor do I like laws. Something else I do not like is that people, like you, not like me, who make up stuff and can't back it up when they are asked to.

So again: I request the full story. Feel free to give yours to Obviously, because well.. ''I'm twisting words right?'' Show me where I interpreted screwy's posts wrong? Tell me where I am wrong in this story?

EDIT: Don't go around that I am ''unimportant''.. It doesn't change it that so far, I've been right (of course, you can prove me wrong if you want to)

You should consider getting into one of the top ones: http://www.top-law-schools.com/rankings.html :D

darkwhite
8th May 2011, 06:38 PM

Yup, making your text bold will make him answer you quicker.

The_Sovereign
8th May 2011, 07:38 PM
Yup, making your text bold will make him answer you quicker.

Bring me beer and cake!

Mudvayne
8th May 2011, 07:45 PM
Bring me beer and cake!

http://www.caketodays.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/chocolate-cake3.jpg

http://www.beer100.com/images/beermug.jpg

The_Sovereign
8th May 2011, 10:58 PM
We have proven, I believe, that bolding your text will make it be answered faster.

David1000
9th May 2011, 01:13 AM
You should consider getting into one of the top ones: http://www.top-law-schools.com/rankings.html :D

Still nothing to back up your statements of me twisting stuff? ZAR? Full story perhaps? or... Full Story Perhaps? I'm still anticipating your comment on how LaCN is so big and bad that they lie to others just to bully ''RL and untagged people''

Obviously Nippler
9th May 2011, 04:20 AM
Still nothing to back up your statements of me twisting stuff? ZAR? Full story perhaps? or... Full Story Perhaps? I'm still anticipating your comment on how LaCN is so big and bad that they lie to others just to bully ''RL and untagged people''

You're called LaCN..La Cosa Nostra..you're a mob..a mafia..and what do mafias do? They bully people and are usually an evil organization that's taking advantage of the weak.
Moreover, I said it before and I will say it again, in bold, You have owls in your signature. All your arguments are invalid.

P.S: Sov and Mudvayne, I lol'd!

David1000
9th May 2011, 04:50 AM
You're called LaCN..La Cosa Nostra..you're a mob..a mafia..and what do mafias do? They bully people and are usually an evil organization that's taking advantage of the weak.
Moreover, I said it before and I will say it again, in bold, You have owls in your signature. All your arguments are invalid.

P.S: Sov and Mudvayne, I lol'd!

Good arguments. I applaud .. (again no sarcasm tags needed)
I congratulate RL/ZN, they have failed in their holy crusade against LaCN.

ZAR
9th May 2011, 05:14 AM
Holy Crusade against LaCN? We just have a problem with the chainers you sent, AngelofDeath, Azer_LaCN and merdeclown.

We are fine with everyone else :)

David1000
9th May 2011, 06:44 AM
Holy Crusade against LaCN? We just have a problem with the chainers you sent, AngelofDeath, Azer_LaCN and merdeclown.

We are fine with everyone else :)

The chainers I sent? Or the chainers that AoD / Screwy and Merdenoms sent? Or the chainers that LaCN have supposedly sent AND AoD/Screwy and Merdenoms..

3 different interpretations, because you can't type a friggin sentence correct.

Either way, I don't suppose you have anything to back up that LaCN has ordered them to chain to you? That might be due to well.. you pissing them off and therefor they start chaining you.

See how you, ZAR, are twisting words and facts and all that.

ZAR
9th May 2011, 06:47 AM
The chainers I sent? Or the chainers that AoD / Screwy and Merdenoms sent? Or the chainers that LaCN have supposedly sent AND AoD/Screwy and Merdenoms..

3 different interpretations, because you can't type a friggin sentence correct.

Either way, I don't suppose you have anything to back up that LaCN has ordered them to chain to you? That might be due to well.. you pissing them off and therefor they start chaining you.

See how you, ZAR, are twisting words and facts and all that.

Wonder when LaCN promoted you to even dare to request info about politics? Last time I didnīt see you sitting in their leaderchannel.

Fastaria
9th May 2011, 08:44 AM
lol so can i see some sab totals or something, or is there just more bitching to do ?

Screwdriver_LaCN
9th May 2011, 09:16 AM
Wonder when LaCN promoted you to even dare to request info about politics? Last time I didnīt see you sitting in their leaderchannel.

I now wonder how the rest of RF let you be leader WOW its a big shame ;) and Im still wondering why RL has leaders who chain alliances just for fun. I thought you warred against such alliance that chains for fun :D

David1000
9th May 2011, 09:19 AM
I now wonder how the rest of RF let you be leader WOW its a big shame ;) and Im still wondering why RL has leaders who chain alliances just for fun. I thought you warred against such alliance that chains for fun :D

RL/ZN wars against alliances that chain.
RL/ZN chain against alliances that war.

If you twist words like ZAR does screwy, mix ups like above happen all the time. Then if someone notices the mix up, ZAR and his crew will blunty call out how someone is a liar, unimportant or is invalid. You know.. the usual. They've been doing it a couple of weeks.

Blows that he still isn't able to tell us his full story on how he's right. Perhaps he actually is, but we'll never know like this will we..

ZAR
9th May 2011, 10:19 AM

There is no RF, so I am no leader of RF ;)

RL has no leader that chains for fun, stop down from your bf-mod position (or have some other LaCN spokesman contact him and fix stuff) and I am sure eddy will stop.

We war alliances that chain for fun? Why do you think that? When did we do that? When did we claim that? We arenīt the KoC police lol

Jarrad-
9th May 2011, 10:43 AM
RL/ZN wars against alliances that chain.
RL/ZN chain against alliances that war.

If you twist words like ZAR does screwy, mix ups like above happen all the time. Then if someone notices the mix up, ZAR and his crew will blunty call out how someone is a liar, unimportant or is invalid. You know.. the usual. They've been doing it a couple of weeks.

Blows that he still isn't able to tell us his full story on how he's right. Perhaps he actually is, but we'll never know like this will we..

I have read this somewhere, so will just say it again. You have owls in your signature, anything you say is deemed invalid.

Screwdriver_LaCN
9th May 2011, 10:46 AM
WoW I said leader that chains not whole alliance, or you can give us a legit reason for Eddy's chaining on AL2?Because the only reason i saw was that they werent touched and havent warred since never WoW...
You were leader of RF before the official merge between RF and DL aka before forming RL.

Oh and comon ZAR, you are out of good and fresh jokes so you brought the KoC police from age 6? :D LOL

Jarrad-
9th May 2011, 10:48 AM
Screwy, WoW does not = .

ZAR
9th May 2011, 11:01 AM
WoW I said leader that chains not whole alliance, or you can give us a legit reason for Eddy's chaining on AL2?Because the only reason i saw was that they werent touched and havent warred since never WoW...
You were leader of RF before the official merge between RF and DL aka before forming RL.

Oh and comon ZAR, you are out of good and fresh jokes so you brought the KoC police from age 6? :D LOL

Why should I give a LaCN bf-mod a reason, why someone chained someone else? Makes no sense to me, you wanna arrest him now? lol

If you have questions about our leadership and our history, you can join us and work your way up, every level undiscloses more and more dirty secrets we have :P

I wasnīt active in Age 6, however, your posts and that of some members read like CSI: GUA lol

Screwdriver_LaCN
9th May 2011, 11:41 AM
Well you werent active but then others called LaCN/ES KoC police :D not sure why maybe because we warred the cheaters chain or some other reason xD

On topic:
KingD can you be so polite and tell us who is funding you?Because its obvious...xD

Jarrad-
9th May 2011, 12:06 PM
Well you werent active but then others called LaCN/ES KoC police :D not sure why maybe because we warred the cheaters chain or some other reason xD

On topic:
KingD can you be so polite and tell us who is funding you?Because its obvious...xD

You guys seem to keep an update on our stats, if we lose any, you know about it. You tell us :)

David1000
9th May 2011, 12:08 PM
I have read this somewhere, so will just say it again. You have owls in your signature, anything you say is deemed invalid.

So if I remove them, all that I say will become valid? Jarrad.. you know better then to varify my evidence that RL lacks any arguments on (at least) the following happenings:

- 3ddy (leader of RL or not?) chaining AL2? Without propper reasoning, I can't say otherwise that RL ( a big chain compared to AL2) is bullying AL2.
- ZAR's claims of Screwy making up stories. Proven that Screwy wasn't making up stories and that such claims were actually made up by ZAR.

If you have questions about our leadership and our history, you can join us and work your way up, every level undiscloses more and more dirty secrets we have

But hm.. RL having some sort of Omerta to now? Aren't going to talk about your alliance, not even your history? Wow that is quite strict. Wait, didn't you judge us for not saying certain things?

ZAR, each and every post you write here just shows how much you are wrong. You are now doing (and most likely were already doing) what you so dearly fought all those weeks.

Screwdriver_LaCN
9th May 2011, 12:08 PM
You guys seem to keep an update on our stats, if we lose any, you know about it. You tell us :)
We dont but may be we should start keeping an update :D but it will be easier if you just tell us :P We wont wipe out the funder dont worry...for the first several hours at least :D :D

pffft
9th May 2011, 12:12 PM
@ aZAR You make it sound like my chaining is my fault. I am not the one who approved me on your forums. What do you want me to do? Just sit there and take it? I told you that i will retaliate if you approved me, before you did. Your reply was " go ahead". Its very easy to stop all this, just go surrender in the right thread. :)

Jarrad-
9th May 2011, 12:17 PM
We dont but may be we should start keeping an update :D but it will be easier if you just tell us :P We wont wipe out the funder dont worry...for the first several hours at least :D :D

Only thing is, we don't know :/ And you wouldn't attempt to wipe out the funder, you guys seem really upset with the one.

Now, before you reply saying "LIAR, BULLSHITTER, WHO THE FUCK FUNDED HIM!!!" Read up again, if you still feel the same way, repeat the process. It's simple.

MerDeNoms
9th May 2011, 12:20 PM
I'm chaining rl/zn? If you really want me to azar, just say so, and I might consider it (remember to tell ZN to get 20t sentry then)

Screwdriver_LaCN
9th May 2011, 12:22 PM
Only thing is, we don't know :/ And you wouldn't attempt to wipe out the funder, you guys seem really upset with the one.

Now, before you reply saying "LIAR, BULLSHITTER, WHO THE FUCK FUNDED HIM!!!" Read up again, if you still feel the same way, repeat the process. It's simple.
WOW...hahaha If we know the name of the funder we will tear him down you have my word ;)

Screwdriver_LaCN
9th May 2011, 12:28 PM
Shouldn't be a problem, go ahead :) Would seem a waste of your boosted account though.

It was Merdeclowns.
WOW now who is a liar? :D

Jarrad-
9th May 2011, 12:29 PM
WOW now who is a liar? :D

haha, I actually deleted it. I realise it's pointless arguing with a bunch of retards.

Be good~

KingD
9th May 2011, 12:52 PM

Shows what you know then lol, nah I have received about 3 bill in funding from a friends account. I help him out in a game he plays and he helps me out in this game, you will find out who sooner or later :)

Though I think we can all agree 3 bill is not much, thats 2 days worth of repairs the rest of the repairs ive made gold hits on LaCN members :) oh and don't forget the tech upgrades.

Screwdriver_LaCN
9th May 2011, 01:06 PM
WoW we saw your turns ;D you made 2 or 3 hits and with all of the gold you repaired and bought around 300 BPMs xD I guess its possible to get 300 mil hit with 20-30 bil SA and this low TFF but the gold for the repairs is a lot :D

and yeah I hope we can find out soon who is he :P

David1000
9th May 2011, 03:23 PM
haha, I actually deleted it. I realise it's pointless arguing with a bunch of retards.

Be good~

Then don't bother mate :) We won't miss it. (well me a little, I need food for trolling!) It's been clear since the beginning of your postings you haven't got much to say anyway :)

The_Sovereign
9th May 2011, 04:08 PM
The big chains are weird. If we thought someone in chain was funding their rogue(s) who were chaining us, we'd just war the whole damn chain.

Instead we get pages of people saying "we'll find him. Don't worry!". Sigh

darkwhite
9th May 2011, 05:09 PM
I think Source already said that he only sabbed AL2 for 2 days or something and he didn't even sab all of them. The really funny thing is, AL2 aren't the ones who are attacking us in this thread because they probably know it's all for fun. But of course the fun police needed to butt in and make RL the big bad wolf, with Azer_LACN and the all knowing new fistsofthor and his bs. The sad thing is we really didn't have a problem with LACN this age before Azer_LACN and the new fistsofthor. Things were great between us, we actually had a very friendly approach to them with our bf issues and they did the same, with us making contact from both sides, it was pretty nice for a while, they actually have cool people like Eric_Cartman, Spidey, Cheops and a couple of others, it's a shame the new fistsofthor came into the picture and Azer_LACN started spreading his bs.

David1000
9th May 2011, 05:35 PM
I think Source already said that he only sabbed AL2 for 2 days or something and he didn't even sab all of them. The really funny thing is, AL2 aren't the ones who are attacking us in this thread because they probably know it's all for fun. But of course the fun police needed to butt in and make RL the big bad wolf, with Azer_LACN and the all knowing new fistsofthor and his bs. The sad thing is we really didn't have a problem with LACN this age before Azer_LACN and the new fistsofthor. Things were great between us, we actually had a very friendly approach to them with our bf issues and they did the same, with us making contact from both sides, it was pretty nice for a while, they actually have cool people like Eric_Cartman, Spidey, Cheops and a couple of others, it's a shame the new fistsofthor came into the picture and Azer_LACN started spreading his bs.

I think that is where the trouble indeed started :) When RL made up the story of ''Azer_lacn'' spreading his bs. You really didn't read did ya? :)

Screwdriver_LaCN
9th May 2011, 11:10 PM
hahaha of course AL2 doesnt talk in the thread because they are Inactive WOW which makes source's little chaining more sad xD I dont know of alliance which will take the 2 days of sabbing as just for fun, why didnt you think about Jenka's sabbing as a joke for the first 2 days?

Obviously Nippler
10th May 2011, 12:14 AM
So if I remove them, all that I say will become valid? Jarrad.. you know better then to varify my evidence that RL lacks any arguments on (at least) the following happenings:

- 3ddy (leader of RL or not?) chaining AL2? Without propper reasoning, I can't say otherwise that RL ( a big chain compared to AL2) is bullying AL2.
- ZAR's claims of Screwy making up stories. Proven that Screwy wasn't making up stories and that such claims were actually made up by ZAR.

But hm.. RL having some sort of Omerta to now? Aren't going to talk about your alliance, not even your history? Wow that is quite strict. Wait, didn't you judge us for not saying certain things?

ZAR, each and every post you write here just shows how much you are wrong. You are now doing (and most likely were already doing) what you so dearly fought all those weeks.

Someone Obviously takes all this too seriously :p

Lawyer_LaCN, "you know better then to varify my evidence that RL lacks any arguments on (at least) the following happenings:" Wow you got us..you are right..we kept searching for evidence but we couldn't find any..i wish we had a lawyer like you in our alliance :(

Omerta? I wish you knew what omerta is..because every alliance has its own Omerta aka Code of Silence..but you have a Selective Omerta my friend. (go to the Jenka thread, he shows me attack logs, but not morale logs ;) while I can clearly extort more info about him through attack logs than morale logs)

and LAWL at your other post when you said that you were trolling...Had you know what trolling is..you would have known that you were being trolled all this time Lawyer_LaCN.

-------------------------------------------------------------

On some other note..I wonder how people that have nothing to do with KoC feel when they go into threads like these and read all this arguing that is happening here..I'm sure think they think we're all 14 year old fags.

So less arguing, more sabbing/massing/whatever :D

Screwdriver_LaCN
10th May 2011, 02:59 AM
Okay :D

13 hours ago KingD 56,499 Gold stolen 0 219 1,296 2,775,612,946
13 hours ago KingD 63,980 Gold stolen 0 73 1,879 2,735,271,953
13 hours ago KingD 65,434 Gold stolen 0 131 1,272 2,644,335,512
13 hours ago KingD 72,841 Gold stolen 0 161 1,454 2,721,259,323
13 hours ago KingD 95,458 Gold stolen 0 87 1,441 2,677,721,682
13 hours ago KingD 104,040 Gold stolen 0 190 1,144 2,838,229,525
13 hours ago KingD 84,993 Gold stolen 0 175 1,634 2,484,061,222
13 hours ago KingD 107,569 Gold stolen 0 73 1,496 2,775,600,170
13 hours ago KingD 99,211 Gold stolen 0 205 1,160 2,616,723,369
13 hours ago KingD 117,001 Gold stolen 0 146 1,604 2,959,053,635
2 days ago KingD 150,372 Gold stolen 8 189 890,474 2,490,684,949
2 days ago KingD 144,428 Gold stolen 6 145 940,840 2,882,101,006
2 days ago KingD 183,983 Gold stolen 4 101 1,109,393 2,423,509,516
2 days ago KingD 165,810 Gold stolen 3 87 924,886 2,605,650,235
2 days ago KingD 165,942 Gold stolen 6 131 958,569 2,956,541,280
2 days ago KingD 156,813 Gold stolen 9 204 1,191,660 2,592,934,250
2 days ago KingD 161,601 Gold stolen 5 116 1,110,835 2,845,597,360
2 days ago KingD 134,289 Gold stolen 6 145 900,645 2,796,897,158
2 days ago KingD 167,962 Gold stolen 4 102 839,191 2,732,120,701
2 days ago KingD 153,696 Gold stolen 10 218 1,060,002 2,711,464,446
3 days ago KingD 79,720 Gold stolen 8 188 1,000,340 2,330,866,229
3 days ago KingD 107,682 Gold stolen 7 159 1,031,162 2,433,366,366
3 days ago KingD 108,923 Gold stolen 4 101 1,043,215 2,247,283,837
3 days ago KingD 134,634 Gold stolen 6 145 959,888 2,391,850,903
3 days ago KingD 117,215 Gold stolen 5 115 972,928 2,338,785,202
3 days ago KingD 112,396 Gold stolen 6 145 908,210 2,205,528,581
3 days ago KingD 140,398 Gold stolen 3 72 969,484 2,387,932,018
3 days ago KingD 143,296 Gold stolen 7 159 1,088,818 2,346,318,415
3 days ago KingD 148,035 Gold stolen 8 188 848,953 2,430,353,667
3 days ago KingD 109,763 Gold stolen 8 174 871,445 2,191,368,550
4 days ago KingD 82,800 Gold stolen 0 201 0 2,773,709,114
4 days ago KingD 86,302 Gold stolen 0 129 0 2,795,329,560
4 days ago KingD 89,074 Gold stolen 0 115 0 2,703,662,861
4 days ago KingD 119,014 Gold stolen 0 158 0 2,629,420,996
4 days ago KingD 104,466 Gold stolen 0 187 0 2,879,197,745
4 days ago KingD 132,794 Gold stolen 0 187 0 2,823,854,769
4 days ago KingD 132,933 Gold stolen 0 144 0 2,644,259,600
4 days ago KingD 125,025 Gold stolen 0 187 0 2,521,982,165
4 days ago KingD 98,879 Gold stolen 0 129 0 2,687,987,369
4 days ago KingD 108,776 Gold stolen 0 144 0 2,825,805,125
5 days ago KingD 22,375 Gold stolen 0 100 0 2,767,861,009
5 days ago KingD 25,812 Gold stolen 0 128 0 2,934,016,058
5 days ago KingD 34,040 Gold stolen 0 114 0 2,878,280,417
5 days ago KingD 25,037 Gold stolen 0 200 0 2,807,225,001
5 days ago KingD 26,949 Gold stolen 0 143 0 2,648,721,976
5 days ago KingD 23,759 Gold stolen 0 215 0 2,617,149,919
5 days ago KingD 35,579 Gold stolen 0 200 0 2,620,122,393
5 days ago KingD 32,674 Gold stolen 0 100 0 2,689,999,811
5 days ago KingD 28,591 Gold stolen 0 143 0 2,947,840,558
5 days ago KingD 23,440 Gold stolen 0 157 0 2,554,924,453
6 days ago KingD 47,639 Gold stolen 0 71 0 2,731,518,361
6 days ago KingD 61,382 Gold stolen 0 71 0 2,562,103,163
6 days ago KingD 48,843 Gold stolen 0 128 0 2,612,676,514
6 days ago KingD 62,062 Gold stolen 0 171 0 2,732,501,713
6 days ago KingD 50,634 Gold stolen 0 200 0 2,896,583,096
6 days ago KingD 42,250 Gold stolen 0 214 0 2,798,445,890
6 days ago KingD 70,786 Gold stolen 0 85 0 2,713,988,473
6 days ago KingD 54,755 Gold stolen 0 100 0 2,758,927,989
6 days ago KingD 59,084 Gold stolen 0 186 0 2,815,338,478
6 days ago KingD 58,260 Gold stolen 0 100 0 2,869,121,665
7 days ago KingD 33,204 Gold stolen 0 143 0 2,914,502,332
7 days ago KingD 28,865 Gold stolen 0 214 0 2,552,731,714
7 days ago KingD 21,880 Gold stolen 0 85 0 2,718,480,368
7 days ago KingD 28,908 Gold stolen 0 100 0 2,942,986,483
7 days ago KingD 27,346 Gold stolen 0 128 0 2,788,714,136
7 days ago KingD 23,806 Gold stolen 0 157 0 2,791,903,964
7 days ago KingD 26,709 Gold stolen 0 171 0 2,734,118,292
7 days ago KingD 39,251 Gold stolen 0 186 0 2,705,243,932
7 days ago KingD 29,950 Gold stolen 0 172 0 2,784,362,702
7 days ago KingD 27,268 Gold stolen 0 114 0 2,922,246,037

I killed a lot of coverts btw :D at the begining he was losing around 9-10k spies per mass :D

David1000
10th May 2011, 04:11 AM
Omerta? I wish you knew what omerta is..because every alliance has its own Omerta aka Code of Silence..but you have a Selective Omerta my friend. (go to the Jenka thread, he shows me attack logs, but not morale logs ;) while I can clearly extort more info about him through attack logs than morale logs)

So ZAR specifically saying he won't share info about leadership or history isn't selective? I fail to see the difference, but that just be in my head. I know you have a perfect explenation for this.

/me goes crying for getting trolled :'(

KingD
10th May 2011, 11:56 AM
Okay :D

I killed a lot of coverts btw :D at the begining he was losing around 9-10k spies per mass :D

And how does that matter ?

cowboy_from_hell
10th May 2011, 12:27 PM
So ZAR specifically saying he won't share info about leadership or history isn't selective? I fail to see the difference, but that just be in my head. I know you have a perfect explenation for this.

Where did ZAR not share info about history? Ofcourse leadership has things that better stay unpublished, why else does every chain have a seperate irc room/forum for leadership?

Jenka, you broke our bf policy, so we approved you. By breaking our policy, you started this. Wether or not you agree with our bf policy doesn't even matter in this discussion. RL surrendering? We have never given in to rogues, why would we start doing so now?

Screwdriver_LaCN
10th May 2011, 12:58 PM
And how does that matter ?

If I kill now 4-5k coverts instead of 9-10k coverts it means we killed alot, it matters because it kills your soldiers you spent money to train and also every 10 spies/sentries give you 1 TBG :D you cant recover the losses so fast if you kept your TFF xD I know your SA helps you to get some good hits but still bigger TFF+the same SA you have now would help you more ;)

You are going down fast except someone gives you a sell again :P

Obviously Nippler
10th May 2011, 03:10 PM

Yea that's not selective since he didn't share any other info :p That's real omerta bro. Though, sharing something more vital than morale logs, then saying "Oh I won't share my morale logs because of omerta OLOLOL" is selective my friend :p

---------------------------------------------

Yeeeesss yeeeeeesss..cry some more..*licks yours tears* yeeeeeees let me taste your sorrow!

MerDeNoms
10th May 2011, 03:35 PM
Thread: Common Decency vs LaCN

20t? so you have 10t spy? ha get fucked u nab
It's called selling into the right stats, and using a race change, lrn2play "nab". Keep hiding whoever you are, I can only assume it's some coward from rl :)

cowboy_from_hell
10th May 2011, 03:49 PM
It's called selling into the right stats, and using a race change, lrn2play "nab". Keep hiding whoever you are, I can only assume it's some coward from rl :)

So first you read ZAR's post wrong and then you assume RL is giving you to neg rep. ZAR's post clearly stated aside from chainers like jenka we only have some annoyances with trolls like you, screwdriver and that other random guy

MerDeNoms
10th May 2011, 04:01 PM
The post he tried to neg rep (he can't since he either doesn't have rep, or in the red) was directed at rl/zn, and dff has continually tried to neg rep me without signing each time I took a stab at him and/or rl. If you also look at the neg rep that's passed around it's usually from some rl guy who can't handle trolling. I did say I assume it's a rl coward, since you guys seem the most bothered by any and all gua trolling.

David1000
10th May 2011, 04:09 PM
Where did ZAR not share info about history? Ofcourse leadership has things that better stay unpublished, why else does every chain have a seperate irc room/forum for leadership?

Why should I give a LaCN bf-mod a reason, why someone chained someone else? Makes no sense to me, you wanna arrest him now? lol

If you have questions about our leadership and our history, you can join us and work your way up, every level undiscloses more and more dirty secrets we have :P

I wasnīt active in Age 6, however, your posts and that of some members read like CSI: GUA lol

This is the qoute where he says he won't share info about leadership and history. In specific the case was about the reason for Eddy's chaining. I think such information, about why a leader becomes a chainer (rogue) is perhaps information that is .. you know ;) a bit more important then a morale log. In my eyes, morale logs are details while motives are pretty key. Seeing I got called a lawyer before, I might as well make the conversion to a court. Motive really really matters in trial ;)

In my eyes, if I make the comparison. If eddy can hide his reason behind chaining (going to war), why was there such a big fuss in the big war this age about why LaCN/LoP/NGF and other allies went to war. By your reasoning, no such reason should be given and nobody should really care. Such information is ment to be kept secret?

Obviously Nipper, this is directed to you to :) Seeing you failed in your post quite a bit. Just for the record, an Omerta isn't a personal thing. It's an alliance wide thing. In ZAR's post he clearly says any information about leadership or history is alliance wide not being told. THAT is an Omerta. 1 Person not showing you his morale log you demand isn't really an Omerta. It's more in line of not caring enough to fullfill your demands. Also if you want proof of this, I can show you my morale logs just to prove that LaCN doesn't forbid the posting of morale logs. You know, the Omerta thingie..

Enough answer or is someone going to say I'm wrong again? Please use arguments instead of cowardly unsigned neg rep :)

evilmiget0021
10th May 2011, 04:24 PM
random stuff, none of my concern b/c it's directed towards rl/zn

lawyer_lacn. hahahahaha up there with merdeclowns and aZAR

Obviously Nippler
10th May 2011, 04:45 PM
This is the qoute where he says he won't share info about leadership and history. In specific the case was about the reason for Eddy's chaining. I think such information, about why a leader becomes a chainer (rogue) is perhaps information that is .. you know ;) a bit more important then a morale log. In my eyes, morale logs are details while motives are pretty key. Seeing I got called a lawyer before, I might as well make the conversion to a court. Motive really really matters in trial ;)

In my eyes, if I make the comparison. If eddy can hide his reason behind chaining (going to war), why was there such a big fuss in the big war this age about why LaCN/LoP/NGF and other allies went to war. By your reasoning, no such reason should be given and nobody should really care. Such information is ment to be kept secret?

Obviously Nipper, this is directed to you to :) Seeing you failed in your post quite a bit. Just for the record, an Omerta isn't a personal thing. It's an alliance wide thing. In ZAR's post he clearly says any information about leadership or history is alliance wide not being told. THAT is an Omerta. 1 Person not showing you his morale log you demand isn't really an Omerta. It's more in line of not caring enough to fullfill your demands. Also if you want proof of this, I can show you my morale logs just to prove that LaCN doesn't forbid the posting of morale logs. You know, the Omerta thingie..

Enough answer or is someone going to say I'm wrong again? Please use arguments instead of cowardly unsigned neg rep :)

*facepalms*

Have you ever checked what's your IQ?

You're not that stupid, but I don't think you're too bright. But bright enough to be a lawyer, so no worries about that Lawyer_LaCN.

I will number your paragraphs to 1, 2 and 3. (Simplifying it for you).

*facepalms*

1- Jenka said he sold morale, I asked for morale logs, he showed me a week old Attack Logs, and no morale logs. So they are significant :) I am not comparing them to what ZAR said, but to what happened between Jenka and I. So read carefully next time.

*facepalms*

2- Any reason can be given behind a war..you can say: "Oh I am warring this alliance because I don't like its name"

*facepalms*

3- Can't it be an alliance wide thing not to share details about stuff/history? (that's what u're calling it but this is not what ZAR meant if I remember correctly. I don't care enough to go back to the previous pages and find Zar's post, but I'm pretty sure you will. You might actually have it pasted in a notepad and you're just drooling at the though of pasting it here.)
"1 Person not showing you his morale log you demand isn't really an Omerta." It was Jenka who said "Haven't you heard of omerta?" When I asked him about the morale logs :)
So go teach that to Jenka :D

*facepalms*

Anyway, if it would make you shut up..you're right..you're so fucking right..you're always right about everything that's right and left..you're so right that no one else in life is right anymore. You left no room for anyone to be right.

pffft
10th May 2011, 05:08 PM
lol you guys should really lighten up. Lets all have a war and put these stupid politics aside. :)

ZAR
10th May 2011, 05:37 PM
The post he tried to neg rep (he can't since he either doesn't have rep, or in the red) was directed at rl/zn, and dff has continually tried to neg rep me without signing each time I took a stab at him and/or rl. If you also look at the neg rep that's passed around it's usually from some rl guy who can't handle trolling. I did say I assume it's a rl coward, since you guys seem the most bothered by any and all gua trolling.

Good morning Merdeclown, you should see my rep-log then, same story with - I assume - LaCN members, donīt let it get to you, or we will have to face yet another breakdown on GUA from you ^^

krisv, Obviously, arguing with that lil Troll will make his little heart explode, take it slowly on him, he just started with KoC / GUA last Age ^^

Jenka, we didnīt call the DT thing a war thing, so you and the other LaCN chainers wonīt be called war either.

/offtopic: Serbia entered the ESC finals, yeah ^^

Dff123
10th May 2011, 05:59 PM

i cant neg rep you all the time :< just gotta face the fact that your a nab and other people think you are aswell :o
and we are most bother by GUA trolling? lol no but we def arnt bothered by some neg reps like you.. i mean crying about some1 neg repping you xD rofl i suppose your lucky your stats got boosted so high i cant imagine the epic crying and whining if some1 sabbed you

MerDeNoms
10th May 2011, 06:15 PM
Pointing out cowards isn't whining little buddy. Pointing out an attempt at a neg rep from someone who doesn't know how to play is amusing. Sabs don't bother me, why else would I have stayed in a war that lasted months and get sabbed everyday? Sorry buddy, I'm not like rl, I don't back outta wars after 1 week :)

David1000
10th May 2011, 06:32 PM
*facepalms*

Have you ever checked what's your IQ?

You're not that stupid, but I don't think you're too bright. But bright enough to be a lawyer, so no worries about that Lawyer_LaCN.

I will number your paragraphs to 1, 2 and 3. (Simplifying it for you).

*facepalms*

1- Jenka said he sold morale, I asked for morale logs, he showed me a week old Attack Logs, and no morale logs. So they are significant :) I am not comparing them to what ZAR said, but to what happened between Jenka and I. So read carefully next time.

*facepalms*

2- Any reason can be given behind a war..you can say: "Oh I am warring this alliance because I don't like its name"

*facepalms*

3- Can't it be an alliance wide thing not to share details about stuff/history? (that's what u're calling it but this is not what ZAR meant if I remember correctly. I don't care enough to go back to the previous pages and find Zar's post, but I'm pretty sure you will. You might actually have it pasted in a notepad and you're just drooling at the though of pasting it here.)
"1 Person not showing you his morale log you demand isn't really an Omerta." It was Jenka who said "Haven't you heard of omerta?" When I asked him about the morale logs :)
So go teach that to Jenka :D

*facepalms*

Anyway, if it would make you shut up..you're right..you're so fucking right..you're always right about everything that's right and left..you're so right that no one else in life is right anymore. You left no room for anyone to be right.

Actually you are right on the paragraph 3. I vagely remember him calling Omerta ;) So ye, grats on that.
As for the other, ZAR did mean it. Why on earth would I have to join an alliance and work my way up if I can go ask it to any other? As for them not connecting, they both apply Omerta. So yes, I will compare them if I wish. I have .. (here it comes) valid reason to do it.

And your last comment really won't shut me up ^^ It's something I already knew.

EDIT:
My life is now ruined..

Thread: Common Decency vs LaCN
i dissaprove. does that ruin your life?

Thread: Lonely AL2
you sad little bunny

Wulfric
11th May 2011, 03:26 AM
Hi,

So I got directed to this thread from a message KingD sent to one of our members. Lot of pages there and lot of bitching from both sides. But one thing remains unclear to me.

I am fine with people getting bored of age and chaining random chains etc etc. But when you claim to have a reason behind it, I have one question about following statement.

Without whining, Without being Inchain, Without sharing tools, without sharing BF policy, without sharing targets, could you please elaborate on what exactly is meant by "LoP is pretty much LaCN"?
Because that's almost exactly same as "ZN is pretty much RL" or "ZN is pretty much SR" or whatever alliance you want to put there. I hardly see more differences in ZN and RL than there are in LoP/LaCN. Infact, if I am not wrong, you guys even share BF targets.
So yes, well, you are bored, or you were treated badly, and want to chain, fine, go have fun, enjoy the game, but do explain the reasons you include LoP.
Do you visit IRC anymore btw? I would like to have a chat.

Dff123
11th May 2011, 03:36 AM
Infact, if I am not wrong, you guys even share BF targets.
that part is wrong :S we just share chainers as they chain both of us and get approved by both, if a chainer just chains one of us he will only get destroyed by one of us

KingD
11th May 2011, 03:41 AM
Wulfric, So your telling me that LaCN and LOP are not buddy buddy ? if so it's strange that it's the first time it's been brought up. Yes you will see on IRC from time to time.

If no body noticed I stopped sabbing / raiding LOP quite a few turns ago.....

ZAR
11th May 2011, 03:54 AM
Hi,

So I got directed to this thread from a message KingD sent to one of our members. Lot of pages there and lot of bitching from both sides. But one thing remains unclear to me.

I am fine with people getting bored of age and chaining random chains etc etc. But when you claim to have a reason behind it, I have one question about following statement.

Without whining, Without being Inchain, Without sharing tools, without sharing BF policy, without sharing targets, could you please elaborate on what exactly is meant by "LoP is pretty much LaCN"?
Because that's almost exactly same as "ZN is pretty much RL" or "ZN is pretty much SR" or whatever alliance you want to put there. I hardly see more differences in ZN and RL than there are in LoP/LaCN. Infact, if I am not wrong, you guys even share BF targets.
So yes, well, you are bored, or you were treated badly, and want to chain, fine, go have fun, enjoy the game, but do explain the reasons you include LoP.
Do you visit IRC anymore btw? I would like to have a chat.

The majority on KoC thinks that LaCN = LOP - even tho you were just warbuddies, heck, most LaCN support that image and most LoP donīt support an Anti-Image (loud enough). When Barristan joined your chain (just a short while before he started chaining RL/ZN) not much happened to prevent this, except on leadership-level (<3 Neo).

I am trying to explain why some people think LoP = LaCN, your post is the 1st this Age on GUA that puts the situations between your chains into a different light :)

evilmiget0021
11th May 2011, 09:51 AM
I am trying to explain why some people think LoP = LaCN, your post is the 1st this Age on GUA that puts the situations between your chains into a different light :)

That's a good point.

To me, it's that every big move LaCN has ever made in this game recently (i.e. past few ages), LoP is right there to follow them and carry the "let's go LaCN" banner. To bring up an example that isn't you following them into every single war ever, last age you agreed to accept LaCN's retarded no in-chain hits policy. It got to a point that a leader (I think) and top slaying account left your chain. Also on that, Skorpz is the only LoP I've ever seen have any qualms with LaCN, and I bet he left because no one else would give him the time of day to disagree.

Screwdriver_LaCN
11th May 2011, 10:28 AM
That's a good point.

To me, it's that every big move LaCN has ever made in this game recently (i.e. past few ages), LoP is right there to follow them and carry the "let's go LaCN" banner. To bring up an example that isn't you following them into every single war ever, last age you agreed to accept LaCN's retarded no in-chain hits policy. It got to a point that a leader (I think) and top slaying account left your chain. Also on that, Skorpz is the only LoP I've ever seen have any qualms with LaCN, and I bet he left because no one else would give him the time of day to disagree.
Your facts arent so correct ;) Its true Skorpz broke the in-chain rules BUT after he hit TGF and Spidey he did it again later so at that time we had farming rules stricter than now ;)

Also LoP left us to show others that always connect them with LaCN that they can be independent and can have good accounts without our help (trickles and such). We actually allowed the in-chain hits between LoP and LaCN a bit before they left chain.

Wulfric
11th May 2011, 10:50 AM
The majority on KoC thinks that LaCN = LOP - even tho you were just warbuddies, heck, most LaCN support that image and most LoP donīt support an Anti-Image (loud enough). When Barristan joined your chain (just a short while before he started chaining RL/ZN) not much happened to prevent this, except on leadership-level (<3 Neo).

I guess everyone does understand what being allies means? Supposedly not.
It includes war support from either sides, but isn't limited to that.
Also, tell me what possibly can happen to prevent it when someone starts chaining. For example, now, RL didn't do anything to prevent KingD from sabbing. :p Ofcourse! Because there's nothing they can do to prevent it. It's individual's choice and it stops at that. I asked isFargy what does he want me to do, but he seemed to accept the fact that there's nothing I or LoP can do about Barristan's actions.

I believe I've said on numerous occasions previously, perhaps on GUA or in public channels and so on. I am sure most of the alliances have had members approved by LaCN. I wonder if they never noticed absence of LoP sabbers on LaCN targets. I am sure that if however they saw LoP sabbing them, they would surely notice the different names in their logs, and make issues out of it. So I can only assume that people know and choose to ignore. Either way.. I believe every person who has payed at least a bit of attention to the age, could easily see that LoP/LaCN function as two separate entities.

So it still remains unclear why people think LoP = LaCN.

Also,

To me, it's that every big move LaCN has ever made in this game recently (i.e. past few ages), LoP is right there to follow them and carry the "let's go LaCN" banner.

If you played age or paid any attention, you might notice that LoP changed BF Policy since the beginning of the age and LaCN followed later in the age. (so did most of the other alliances).

"Following in war" ? I guess FF never had any close allies who would support them in wars? So you don't know the concept of Allies warring together?
Skorpz left due to his own actions. He wanted to have things his way, by hook or crook. There are ways to handle allied conflicts which his ego didn't allow him the patience for. He joined SR and later NWO etc before having chained all top accounts and selling off to NGF Accounts over some deal and quitting due to real life circumstances. Everything pointing towards the fact that he cared for his account more than pretty much anything else. He did have his account back in LoP chain this age, for some very few days of this age that he played.

As for LaCN's No-Inchain Hits, almost everyone is aware that we were never in favour of those. We have had enough trouble with In-Chain hits, which propelled our move to outchain allies. LaCN did change their inchain policy for LoP a few days before we left, but decision to leave was already taken, and the very fact that inspite of that LoP left should perhaps say something. I guess, like most, we don't post our internal conflicts on GUA :p

Though after everything, I guess everyone would just think whatever they want. But as I said previously, LoP and LaCN have less in common thatn ZN and RL do. So I guess ZN = RL.

May be FF = DEMK too :p Idk :p You were also FF mod at one point.
And all those that followed LaCN in changing BF Policy as soon as they did :p Like NWO = LaCN, SR = LaCN and so on.
[/sarcasm]

evilmiget0021
11th May 2011, 11:24 AM
If you played age or paid any attention, you might notice that LoP changed BF Policy since the beginning of the age and LaCN followed later in the age. (so did most of the other alliances).

"Following in war" ? I guess FF never had any close allies who would support them in wars? So you don't know the concept of Allies warring together?
Skorpz left due to his own actions. He wanted to have things his way, by hook or crook. There are ways to handle allied conflicts which his ego didn't allow him the patience for. He joined SR and later NWO etc before having chained all top accounts and selling off to NGF Accounts over some deal and quitting due to real life circumstances. Everything pointing towards the fact that he cared for his account more than pretty much anything else. He did have his account back in LoP chain this age, for some very few days of this age that he played.

As for LaCN's No-Inchain Hits, almost everyone is aware that we were never in favour of those. We have had enough trouble with In-Chain hits, which propelled our move to outchain allies. LaCN did change their inchain policy for LoP a few days before we left, but decision to leave was already taken, and the very fact that inspite of that LoP left should perhaps say something. I guess, like most, we don't post our internal conflicts on GUA :p

Right, I know you changed bf policy once. Cool. You did one thing before LaCN did so far in the last 4 ages. The "allies" excuse is getting really old. The fact is, LoP has not solved it's own problems with an alliance by itself the entire time I've played this game actively.

With the Skorpz case, the problem arose because you let LaCN dictate the accounts you could attack for almost an entire age before manning up. Please in any way defend how following LaCN's no in-chain hit policy for about 5 months is not being their minions if you were against it? There are only 2 reasons you would do it:
1. You have no backbone
2. You wanted (or needed) LaCN's help in future conflicts/account building

I think it's number 2, and in that case you were depending on LaCN.

So there. I have proven that last age LoP were completely LaCN's followers. The only way to change that/change the opinion of us is to somehow distance yourself from them. I would like to see LoP war an alliance of equal size ALONE. You have not done enough since last age to separate yourselves from LaCN. So until you do, this is how you are viewed.

ZAR
11th May 2011, 11:38 AM
I just have tried to explain why people think that, you explained why you think you have distanced enough, the final proof will show up when just LaCN or LoP get dragged into a war the other sides has no problems with, or out of a reason the other side doesnīt agree with.

Obviously Nippler
11th May 2011, 01:59 PM
And all those that followed LaCN in changing BF Policy as soon as they did :p Like NWO = LaCN, SR = LaCN and so on.
[/sarcasm]

You never opened to close it with o.O

So are you still allies with LaCN or just friends?

If you're not, then I'd like to see a war between you guys..maybe you can reach #1 or #2 or whatever :p

David1000
11th May 2011, 04:25 PM
With the Skorpz case, the problem arose because you let LaCN dictate the accounts you could attack for almost an entire age before manning up. Please in any way defend how following LaCN's no in-chain hit policy for about 5 months is not being their minions if you were against it? There are only 2 reasons you would do it:
1. You have no backbone
2. You wanted (or needed) LaCN's help in future conflicts/account building

I think it's number 2, and in that case you were depending on LaCN.

So there. I have proven that last age LoP were completely LaCN's followers. The only way to change that/change the opinion of us is to somehow distance yourself from them. I would like to see LoP war an alliance of equal size ALONE. You have not done enough since last age to separate yourselves from LaCN. So until you do, this is how you are viewed.

Another option could be 3) Them having no problems with it (just for the records, not saying it is)..
I'm sure there is an answer. But please don't throw another ''proven'' qoute out there. You show 2 possible reasons, that doesn't mean you proved anything :) Just for the record. Further, I won't go into it, as this is clearly not my discussion. The only thing I'll say about it is,that for what it's worth, for me (my opinion) it is perfectly clear that LoP is quite a different alliance then LaCN.

I can vagely remember somewhere that in the last big war both LaCN and LoP had seperate plans of going to war. It's due to them being allies and thus discussing things, they found out they both wanted to do the same. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but it's something I recall. But ^^ on this matter, for the rest I'll shut up unless someone has more ''proof'' he wants to present.

Obviously Nippler
11th May 2011, 06:05 PM
boobs

I'd like to know of your input on Global Warming.

David1000
11th May 2011, 06:12 PM
I'd like to know of your input on Global Warming.

http://www.trogalicious.com/images/facepalm-epic.jpg

ZAR
11th May 2011, 06:19 PM
http://www.trogalicious.com/images/facepalm-epic.jpg

http://images.wikia.com/denaruto3/de/images/1/1b/Godzilla-facepalm-godzilla-facepalm.jpg

cwhit127
11th May 2011, 06:50 PM
I see pictures and since that's all I'm good at I thought I would join in.
I'm too lazy to read all the most recent comments however it seems to have degraded into insults and accusation/counter accusations sooooooooo

http://smallcompany.biz/files/2010/11/MudFight.jpg

shk1020
12th May 2011, 01:01 AM
I can vagely remember somewhere that in the last big war both LaCN and LoP had seperate plans of going to war. It's due to them being allies and thus discussing things, they found out they both wanted to do the same. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but it's something I recall. But ^^ on this matter, for the rest I'll shut up unless someone has more ''proof'' he wants to present.

i think thats partly/mostly true.

from what i got from the big war thread that we had going at the time of the war, was that lop wanted to war nwo/ff for personal reasons. due to the fact that lacn were allies, they asked if they wanted to join. lacn said yes, but they also wanted SR involved somewhere...or maybe it was lop who suggest to get SR involved to keep things "fair".

not sure, but thats at least how i understood how SR got dragged into the war. :P

anyone else remember?

The_Sovereign
12th May 2011, 01:20 AM
i think thats partly/mostly true.

from what i got from the big war thread that we had going at the time of the war, was that lop wanted to war nwo/ff for personal reasons. due to the fact that lacn were allies, they asked if they wanted to join. lacn said yes, but they also wanted SR involved somewhere...or maybe it was lop who suggest to get SR involved to keep things "fair".

not sure, but thats at least how i understood how SR got dragged into the war. :P

anyone else remember?

LOP and LaCN found out shortly before the planned attack that the other had similar plans on certain chain(s). Of course, this would just cock things up for both parties. So they decided to combine all the targets and make it one war.

There ya go.

evilmiget0021
12th May 2011, 09:33 AM
Another option could be 3) Them having no problems with it (just for the records, not saying it is)..
I'm sure there is an answer. But please don't throw another ''proven'' qoute out there. You show 2 possible reasons, that doesn't mean you proved anything :) Just for the record. Further, I won't go into it, as this is clearly not my discussion. The only thing I'll say about it is,that for what it's worth, for me (my opinion) it is perfectly clear that LoP is quite a different alliance then LaCN.

You're option 3 is just a nicer way of saying my option 1 :p And unless someone on the inside wants to debate (where'd ya go wulfric?), then my last post still has enough umph to it to say I proved a point. LoP was relying on LaCN last age, and have done nothing since to prove they have changed that.

Obviously they are different alliances, with different bf policies, and in different chains, but they have made all big political decisions together (inlcuding war this age!, plans don't matter, they did it together) since I've been active and since LoP was subservient to LaCN last age they have done nothing to show they can do it on their own.

All I want is LoP to war an equal alliance alone and I'll completely drop this point.

capkop
12th May 2011, 10:17 AM
All I want is LoP to war an equal alliance alone and I'll completely drop this point.We've done that before, in age11 (SR, GTA) and age12 (FFLoA). Since then we've done the big wars together with LaCN (and sometimes others) because we often feel the same about other chains, enjoy warring together and simply work well together. That has nothing to do with us not being able to war alone, it just made sense to do it together in these cases.

Anyway, maybe next age you shouldn't waste your resources on chains damaged by wars and much weaker chains, just rank up spy and challenge us and find out for yourself if we can hold our own or not :)

David1000
12th May 2011, 03:32 PM
All I want is LoP to war an equal alliance alone and I'll completely drop this point.

Thats a facepalm qoute. ''All I want you to do evilmiget, is to delete your account and stop playing to prove to us you don't care about KoC that much.''
Why should someone prove they aren't guilty? And why should someone put a lot on the line? Your reasoning is flawed. I'm not even going into the debate as I don't really know much about the content. But your reasoning is so severly flawed, that I had 2 mates read it and they instantly started mocking you with the above qoute.

Also you showing 2 reasons and nobody debating it doesn't make your statement true.. No matter how you twist it. As long as you can't disclose any other reason there, you've proved absolutely nothing. Go study a bit.. (just a little..)

Obviously Nippler
12th May 2011, 04:34 PM
Thats a facepalm qoute.

But your reasoning is so severly flawed, that I had 2 mates read it and they instantly started mocking you with the above qoute.

/me facepalms at your typo.

HAHAHAHAHA, you were reading GUA with 2 of your mates??

wtf??

Is that what lawyers do nowadays? :p

Did you really get two people to read that post?

Do you make your mates read all your posts?

What about your family members?

Your mom and dad?

hahahaha..I can't believe this :p

Dff123
12th May 2011, 05:02 PM
its a group dissension :P is there away i can neg rep you mates as well as you?

YouDONTknowME
12th May 2011, 05:02 PM
Facepalm (its all the rage). That is one of the most disturbing posts I have read. dave? Time for a break. Take a vacation or something.

KaB
12th May 2011, 05:25 PM
Why should someone prove they aren't guilty?
That's how it works in KoC, didn't ya know?

David1000
12th May 2011, 06:01 PM
Facepalm (its all the rage). That is one of the most disturbing posts I have read. dave? Time for a break. Take a vacation or something.

Actually going to do that :) Inactive for 4 days ;) will be leaving tomorrow to volleybalcamp :) Got to do some volunteer work eh! But ye ^.^ the whole proven thing got a bit out of hand. It's partially due to the absolute dodo's that say things which when in a discussion face to face would be laughed at so loud.. Other part is like Kab says.. it's how KoC works. Retards with big mouths can say what they want to say without them having to take it back :) Doesn't matter if they are wrong or right.

So ye ^^ I'm signing out, cya in a few days.

evilmiget0021
12th May 2011, 06:11 PM
Thats a facepalm qoute. ''All I want you to do evilmiget, is to delete your account and stop playing to prove to us you don't care about KoC that much.''
Why should someone prove they aren't guilty? And why should someone put a lot on the line? Your reasoning is flawed. I'm not even going into the debate as I don't really know much about the content. But your reasoning is so severly flawed, that I had 2 mates read it and they instantly started mocking you with the above qoute.

Also you showing 2 reasons and nobody debating it doesn't make your statement true.. No matter how you twist it. As long as you can't disclose any other reason there, you've proved absolutely nothing. Go study a bit.. (just a little..)

I don't see anything wrong with what I said. When LoP hasn't warred alone in like 3/4 ages now, I think them warring a worthy opponent alone would prove they aren't just LaCN tagalongs. Have your mates read that

The_Sovereign
12th May 2011, 07:14 PM
its a group dissension :P is there away i can neg rep you mates as well as you?

I like how you're too dumb to figure out you can't neg rep if you have no rep.

Dff123
12th May 2011, 07:38 PM
i like the way your just.......nvm
i understand how the rep works i have not neg repped peeps in a long time soon as my rep turns green ill start repping again
also just to point out there is no way i can rep his friends , why not point that out as well sov ? as you are all knowing and such..
way to take a comment that cant actually happen and point out the mistakes >_>

while your at it why not write a letter to the peeps that made pokemon and say i think they should keep there cuts and bruises for the past episodes because if they dont it makes it unrealistic ..
thank you sov you are a credit to life....

The_Sovereign
12th May 2011, 08:17 PM
i like the way your just.......nvm
i understand how the rep works i have not neg repped peeps in a long time soon as my rep turns green ill start repping again
also just to point out there is no way i can rep his friends , why not point that out as well sov ? as you are all knowing and such..
way to take a comment that cant actually happen and point out the mistakes >_>

while your at it why not write a letter to the peeps that made pokemon and say i think they should keep there cuts and bruises for the past episodes because if they dont it makes it unrealistic ..
thank you sov you are a credit to life....

No I get it. You were attempting to troll him. It just wasn't very funny or clever.

And wtf are you talking about at the end? Do you read your posts aloud before you press the post button? The little voice in your head will tell you what the rest of us are thinking. "Wow that's dumb"

Dff123
12th May 2011, 10:38 PM
my attempt to troll him was so bad it was not trolling? just asking a question

i wish i could be as clever as you and post bollox that makes me feel smart instead i just gotta face the fact ill never be able to be a troll like sov :S

ZAR
13th May 2011, 06:20 AM
The real question is, what else have Davids mates read on GUA and why would a non KoC player read the KoC section? ^^

For some reason lawyer-LaCN just became scary, hope I get no mail from himsueing my ass off ^^

(also its funny how HE dislikes retarded posts, maybe his mates type his responses and he doesnīt read em?)

KingD
14th May 2011, 10:43 AM
Well it's been a Fun Ride Turns = 0, will keep my raids up till my SA is 0.

UtherTheKing
14th May 2011, 01:09 PM
Hahaha yeh guys bit the shit out of LaCN, but don't forget LoP too!!!! and IB .... and NGF... and TFE... unfortunately, I heard no longer DT and MK :/. Pity, too much bragging of themselves wasted, but seriously tear LaCN apart for the next 5 years of this age

pffft
14th May 2011, 01:19 PM
Another saber come and gone. You are not hurting LaCN if you cant do it day after day. Dont worry, I will still be sabing ZN a month from now :P

UtherTheKing
14th May 2011, 05:06 PM
Yeh don't worry dude. LaCN is fighting for an Age that she won't win. Instead of realising it they just try harder. Fail...

True that i'm a sabber that has come and gone. Although u missed a bit... I came I rocked your world and now I am gone :D, as a sabber...

Whenever I feel like it im gonna mass you :D Hopefully till i get under 20k TFF :D

Dff123
14th May 2011, 06:20 PM
Another saber come and gone. You are not hurting LaCN if you cant do it day after day. Dont worry, I will still be sabing ZN a month from now :P

o if only that was true.....
he does 50 times the damage you are doing per day .. he is raiding with 22bil SA and i know its gotta be a bitch to log on every day to see them repairs ...you would not know the damage raiding does jenka because you get your bitchs to do it for you while you save them turns to try rebuild and rebuild after every sab .. face it the highest aat you can sab it what? 100?200? hell even 400 aat does not compare to the repairs some1 in lacn will have when kingD raids with 22bil SA and the defender has 100bil DA and looking at the lacn da list... thats ALOT of people.. how ever you are comming to an end aswell ... your raiding offies have nearly ran out of turns wasting them on low DA people... well thats what i expected from you and your offies .. no real clue how to chain for a "prolonged amount of time" as you said xD you got just over 3k turns left ... so what you gonna do? rebuild or stay sabbing either way when they run out ..add your self to the list of chainers that are no longer talked about, then u gonna have to get your attention from somewhere else :<

The_Sovereign
14th May 2011, 07:25 PM
he does 50 times the damage you are doing per day .. he is raiding with 22bil SA and i know its gotta be a bitch to log on every day to see them repairs ...you would not know the damage raiding does jenka because you get your bitchs to do it for you while you save them turns to try rebuild and rebuild after every sab .. face it the highest aat you can sab it what? 100?200? hell even 400 aat does not compare to the repairs some1 in lacn will have when kingD raids with 22bil SA and the defender has 100bil DA and looking at the lacn da list... thats ALOT of people.. how ever you are comming to an end aswell ... your raiding offies have nearly ran out of turns wasting them on low DA people... well thats what i expected from you and your offies .. no real clue how to chain for a "prolonged amount of time" as you said xD you got just over 3k turns left ... so what you gonna do? rebuild or stay sabbing either way when they run out ..add your self to the list of chainers that are no longer talked about, then u gonna have to get your attention from somewhere else :<

ugh. Until you've proven that you can do anything other than bank and talk shit, just go away.

Dff123
14th May 2011, 09:38 PM
i have proven myself to my alliance time and time again... i dont need to prove myself to the trolls of GUA i dont need attention like you.
one of the top sabbers in nearly every war i have been in, no matter how long they last >_>

all i care about is my alliance .. if you seek approval off people in GUA it only says that you cant get it in your own alliance.

just wondering ... what have you done?
get banned? bank? rank ? top sabs?
hmmm all i see is shit talking from you and nothing else...

Lopina
15th May 2011, 07:48 AM

Actually, this is where you are utterly wrong. Sure, I think no one likes to see a repair bill when they wake up, but, if KingD is gonna sell his spy each time to repair his BPMs, to the point he'll have no Spy left to sell, I'll gladly take the raids. If you think a bit, you'll know why ;)

ZAR
15th May 2011, 10:05 AM
His damage to LaCN matters as much as any rogue does to RL/ZN -> 0.

Everyone is waiting for this Age to end alliance wise, if he can get any LaCN to break from chain, or any LaCN higher up to wonder what they did wrong it would help, but I doubt this will happen.

David1000
15th May 2011, 12:09 PM

Everyone is waiting for this Age to end alliance wise, if he can get any LaCN to break from chain, or any LaCN higher up to wonder what they did wrong it would help, but I doubt this will happen.

Everyone in LaCN made so many mistakes.. Just like Screwdriver made all those lies.. oh wait, that was a made up story :) Hm, all those mistakes.. All those many many mistakes. Probaly such a long list, that you won't give us the list. Perhaps that is the reason you won't tell us what we've done wrong?

KingD
15th May 2011, 12:44 PM

There has been some funny in game message's, here's a few

"sorry, my english is very bad, i don`t understand a word of it." (can spell better than me)

"I think LoP (Wulfric) needs a comeuppance BAD! He really throws his weight around and starts pissin matches in channels LOL! Without LaCN behind him he is hot air....his achilles heel is that he cant stand anyone beating him at anything.....even worse than most men."

"i have tried to do repairs for the last 2 hours. and i couldn't repair 20% of the damae u caused. which means that u totally killed my incme today. :("

"why don't u pick on the real bullies in lacn that u have a problem with?
why r u picking on me, when i am just a peaceful player trying to survive the bulliness of aarya?!!"

"Now that I read the GUA thread (I don't get a lot of time to get on GUA) and saw why you are chaining, I can actually understand it.

I like the LaCN guys but I agree, they have a lot of high tff and low DA members who cry about morale comp."

"i make 4.5 bil gold per 24 hours. slayers take 1.8 bil when i seep, and they leave me with 800 mil damage repairs. so this leave for me around 1.9 bil gold to bank per day. if u cause me 1.7 bil repairs damage, u would be completely killing me. "

"This is not subject to debate. If you try to sab me again, your account will be dismantled. " lol

wake really did care, non stop banter e.g
"Another sore loser? Hope you had a good time jerking off to all those virtual weapons you destroyed."

"Nothing better to do on mothers day then sit at your comp and chain sab? You must be a motherless **** :(" um let me check my calander, no mother's day it's not.

"lol did u noticed i growed again?:)" no, im buzy sabbing others..

"Haha, so, am I the only friend you made in LaCN? xD"

and my fav, " .!. "

Would still like to know how people where glitching my officer rating up to ;/

WabbleWabble
16th May 2011, 02:25 PM
I have this read this topic till page 12 and fell asleep.

KingD, good for you that you are man enough to fight LaCN on your own. You know it is totally pointless. There huge TBG's and well protected farms are out of range for 99% of KoC, so they will win. Even if LoP + everyone else would fight LaCN, LaCN could still maintain well because they have their accounts perfectly organized. (And the sabcap helps them in this case well enough)

Go enjoy the few days, perhaps a week or so you have left until you can't do any more damage. Get yourself out of approval and build up again. It's a fun way to play :)

Hell, reading this almost makes me consider creating a new account, if only i had more time to play. :)

Btw, gratz to Azerbaby, your name is so huge in all of KoC that everyone tries to azer eachothers nicks.

Obviously Nippler
16th May 2011, 04:00 PM
I have this read this topic till page 12 and fell asleep.

KingD, good for you that you are man enough to fight LaCN on your own. You know it is totally pointless. There huge TBG's and well protected farms are out of range for 99% of KoC, so they will win. Even if LoP + everyone else would fight LaCN, LaCN could still maintain well because they have their accounts perfectly organized. (And the sabcap helps them in this case well enough)

Go enjoy the few days, perhaps a week or so you have left until you can't do any more damage. Get yourself out of approval and build up again. It's a fun way to play :)

Hell, reading this almost makes me consider creating a new account, if only i had more time to play. :)

Btw, gratz to Azerbaby, your name is so huge in all of KoC that everyone tries to azer eachothers nicks.

I have no idea why everyone uses Azerbaby's name..but I suppose it's because he/she/it was either so awesome and/or funny OR failed so much..Let's just say, fame doesn't always come from good things :p

ZAR
16th May 2011, 05:39 PM
Azerbaby approved someone for "unprovoked sabotage" who never had the spy to sab with, this was confirmed by many bots with stat history. Instead of fixing her mistake she went mia.

azerbaby
17th May 2011, 01:58 AM
ZAR accidents happen i never went intentionally mia

David1000
17th May 2011, 04:29 AM

ZAR is usually quick to judge ;) don't bother with it. (glad he won't read this!!)

ZAR
17th May 2011, 04:15 PM

Well, at least you admited it a few months later, hopefully in future you will compare stats or fix unjustified approvals / punish the players that lie to you :)

Maste
17th May 2011, 04:36 PM
You hit me online KingD and i didnt bitch :(

KingD
23rd May 2011, 01:06 PM
:)