PDA

View Full Version : WP and CDE/BSS alliance

Smitty
29th April 2011, 04:40 AM
The Wolf Pack and CDE have initiated an alliance. Mess with either WP or CDE and you mess with both of us.

Welcome CDE

/s/ Badger

kavallier
29th April 2011, 04:56 AM
RaWr, starting to feel like old times again, smaller sabchains taking on the powerhouses.
Long live the WP/CDE alliance!
~Sab one of us, you get sabbed by all of us~

Jarrad-
29th April 2011, 05:42 AM
Quick question, maybe its been said in the war thread, but, are WP now joining in on the war against ES/VS?

Also, Good luck guys, hope it works out :)

Smitty
30th April 2011, 06:25 AM
Quick question, maybe its been said in the war thread, but, are WP now joining in on the war against ES/VS?

Also, Good luck guys, hope it works out :)

Negative, Jarrad. WP's war is versus your ES compadres. We have no quarrel with VS att. Just hitting the bullies of the game, and to retalliate for their sabs on WP a few weeks ago.

Leash
30th April 2011, 11:32 AM
Oh poor babies... hitting on the bullies of the game?

Bitch pleaaaaase!

Darkness
30th April 2011, 12:15 PM
Lets hope ed doesn't ask us to stop sabbing again...

Jarrad-
30th April 2011, 01:17 PM
Negative, Jarrad. WP's war is versus your ES compadres. We have no quarrel with VS att. Just hitting the bullies of the game, and to retalliate for their sabs on WP a few weeks ago.

I would like to reply to you Badger by quoting Kav.

~Sab one of us, you get sabbed by all of us~

It's the same with ES/VS. Now, if we're bullies, what does that make yourself?

iNTERNET
30th April 2011, 01:21 PM
I would like to reply to you Badger by quoting Kav.

It's the same with ES/VS. Now, if we're bullies, what does that make yourself?

Except with ES / VS its. "I'm going to sab you for no reason. If you retaliate, ES/VS will mass you."

Jarrad-
30th April 2011, 01:33 PM
Except with ES / VS its. "I'm going to sab you for no reason. If you retaliate, ES/VS will mass you."

If only you had the brain cells, maybe you'd know and understand how it works. ES/VS are free to sab whoever they want, if they get sabbed back and ask for our help, it wont be approved. Individuals are free to help, but wont get ES backing.

I understand internet if you're unable to take it all in at once, but please, do try.

iNTERNET
30th April 2011, 01:44 PM
Actually, being as i was in ES last age, i noticed alot of things,m including six or seven people sabbing someone without it being an approved target.
Someone can say xxx just sabbed me, and they'll sab without asking why, or it being approved.

Jarrad-
30th April 2011, 01:59 PM
I even asked you to try and take it all in.....

If only you had the brain cells, maybe you'd know and understand how it works. ES/VS are free to sab whoever they want, if they get sabbed back and ask for our help, it wont be approved.Individuals are free to help, but wont get ES backing.

I understand internet if you're unable to take it all in at once, but please, do try.

Actually, being as i was in ES last age, i noticed alot of things,m including six or seven people sabbing someone without it being an approved target.
Someone can say xxx just sabbed me, and they'll sab without asking why, or it being approved.

Now please, go re-read my post.

Leash
30th April 2011, 02:05 PM
Internet that is against ES rules and is always said by admins. If those members sabb without approval, and it turns out the original request was not according to ES rules then those ppl who sabbed will not get support from ES. It's just as Jarrad said

iNTERNET
30th April 2011, 02:07 PM
I even asked you to try and take it all in.....
How can you say they wont get ES backing when Most of the big ES spies will sab the person?
Ive even seen leaders sab unapproved people before.

Jarrad-
30th April 2011, 02:07 PM
Internet that is against ES rules and is always said by admins. If those members sabb without approval, and it turns out the original request was not according to ES rules then those ppl who sabbed will not get support from ES. It's just as Jarrad said

I have worked out he is unable to read.

Smitty
30th April 2011, 07:30 PM
How can you say they wont get ES backing when Most of the big ES spies will sab the person?

Two ages ago, RULE, after the war with RF was over, commenced to sab my wolf pack even though we were in ES chain and aided them in their war with RF. When I asked 'Why', his retort was "HAHAHAHA". He was attempting to build his sab scores to become number one at the expense of his allies. Needless to say, I lost all respect for him.

Last age, ES once more turned on WP after we had once more aided them in their war.

Only three peeps in ES I have ANY respect for since days of KOC are:

RICH
TAPZ
and TOMSKY

Leash
1st May 2011, 06:14 AM
Who the fuck is rule? Rulemachine? I think you're confusing ES with BSS... Don't worry badger, memory problems is smth totlly normal for your age

kavallier
1st May 2011, 10:33 AM
Don't worry iNTERNET... the only policy that matters to us is the CDE policy...
~Sab one of us, you get sabbed by all us~

LebaneseSilverWings
1st May 2011, 05:56 PM
Who the fuck is rule? Rulemachine? I think you're confusing ES with BSS... Don't worry badger, memory problems is smth totlly normal for your age

The RULE xD

LeonFellpool
5th May 2011, 10:48 AM

It's like this, no ES backing = no mass, no push for entire alliance support against a target.

If lets say I'm in ES and ask for Trask to be sabbed. Zeesh decided to sab him, but no one approves him as a clan wide target. Thus one players support, however not an alliance wide target just yet.

I'm not even in ES and haven't been on the forums for quite some time and I can understand it. >.> Unless I am reading it wrong, and I could be. I'm wrong lots of times. Anyone in ES: Do I understand that correctly?

Jarrad-
5th May 2011, 12:05 PM
It's like this, no ES backing = no mass, no push for entire alliance support against a target.

If lets say I'm in ES and ask for Trask to be sabbed. Zeesh decided to sab him, but no one approves him as a clan wide target. Thus one players support, however not an alliance wide target just yet.

I'm not even in ES and haven't been on the forums for quite some time and I can understand it. >.> Unless I am reading it wrong, and I could be. I'm wrong lots of times. Anyone in ES: Do I understand that correctly?

Yes, but it's pointless trying to explain it to internet, he is illiterate.

iNTERNET
5th May 2011, 12:52 PM
I'm saying that if half the clan sabs a target, even some of the admins, and they're not "approved", then approval is useless

Leash
5th May 2011, 04:45 PM
That really doesn't happen often internet, and I'd be the first one to make sure that if the sabbs were uncalled for, the sabbers who sabbed with no approval don't get backing.