PDA

View Full Version : Guess the first WAR

diablo_JD
22nd April 2011, 06:51 AM
Not much TRD happening these days, so make your Guess?

My guess -> ES/VS vs someone.

TheLoneSpirit
22nd April 2011, 07:35 AM
my guess is someone/ a lot of someones vs. AC

Dj_of_Darkness
22nd April 2011, 07:42 AM
me vs the world. I win as I'm untouchable

Jarrad-
22nd April 2011, 08:52 AM
my guess is someone/ a lot of someones vs. AC

Not much TRD happening these days, so make your Guess?

My guess -> ES/VS vs someone.

Quote 1 + Quote 2 = :O

OutlawDragon
22nd April 2011, 09:20 AM
me vs the world. I win as I'm untouchable

We could try that and find out if you want? :p

The only wars that are going to happen this age are ones started by VS/ES same as last age.

iAreWinrar
22nd April 2011, 09:33 AM
I heard scape is interested.

Dj_of_Darkness
22nd April 2011, 10:09 AM
We could try that and find out if you want? :p

The only wars that are going to happen this age are ones started by VS/ES same as last age.

I'm Estonia. http://cdn1.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/096/809/original/comeatmebro1294260890.gif?1296758391

PS: if image is warnable let me know...

Octo
22nd April 2011, 05:10 PM
What the... I don't have the words for that image. My head is full of fuck.

M3J
23rd April 2011, 12:30 AM
Wedge vs. ES.

Funny how ES asks for help against one guy.

OutlawDragon
23rd April 2011, 07:30 AM
That's how it works in a sab chain M3J if one person sabs someone everyone else wants to sab too. Why don't you ask your alliance for help? :)

M3J
23rd April 2011, 11:55 PM
Nah, I can fight my own battles unlike ES. They're just cowards, and I'm willing to bet it was them asking for help to deal with me since I'm that good, although I haven't sabbed past two days due to lack of time.

Stes1
24th April 2011, 03:27 AM
LOL

why should one person get all the fun, we like to share our targets within es so that everybody can have some fun with your account too :D

OutlawDragon
24th April 2011, 06:30 AM
Nah, I can fight my own battles unlike ES. They're just cowards, and I'm willing to bet it was them asking for help to deal with me since I'm that good, although I haven't sabbed past two days due to lack of time.

It's called teamwork. Do you see wars fought 1 on 1 in real life? Most of the time you don't even have to ask for help you just post the sab to the bot and people jump in.

cavalier5
24th April 2011, 07:49 AM
It's called teamwork. Do you see wars fought 1 on 1 in real life? Most of the time you don't even have to ask for help you just post the sab to the bot and people jump in.

+ 1

Vrasp
24th April 2011, 11:05 AM
Do you see wars fought 1 on 1 in real life?

I see plenty of one on one fights in real life. Also, aren't most wars one country vs another country?

OutlawDragon
24th April 2011, 11:09 AM
I see plenty of one on one fights in real life. Also, aren't most wars one country vs another country?

Sure 1 country (alliance) vs. Another country (alliance) I guess that doesn't work if M3J's allaince doesn't see him as someone who is worth helping tho.

Vrasp
24th April 2011, 02:08 PM
Sure 1 country (alliance) vs. Another country (alliance) I guess that doesn't work if M3J's allaince doesn't see him as someone who is worth helping tho.

I've never seen one country (alliance) try to fight one person in real life. If you guys were trying to fight his alliance, you'd be sabotaging all of them, yes? Your "in real life" thing doesn't quite work here, I guess.

OutlawDragon
24th April 2011, 04:15 PM
Yea I guess it doesn't. But that still doesn't change the fact that M3J is getting mass sabbed by a whole alliance for what probably is a stupid reason and M3J's alliance is doing nothing to help him. I know if a VS member was getting mass sabbed for w/e reason we'd step in and help.

VS/ES back up each other and our members no matter what. It's not our fault if other alliances don't do the same.

Jarrad-
25th April 2011, 07:42 AM

Last age it was "omg omg ES only sab AFTER they whore sentry, i'm a little bitch who likes to be fisted" and now this age "ES are cowards QQ" I'm actually looking forward to what it is next age M3J, really, I am.

Dj_of_Darkness
25th April 2011, 09:58 AM
still waiting for someone to come at me

Overlord
25th April 2011, 10:32 AM
I think that .gif scared everyone off.

M3J
26th April 2011, 03:27 PM
Actually, I've gone for few days without being sabbed by anyone but Jdawwg, Tdawwg, and Crested. At least two of them use IRC, and thus paste to the bot.

Yeeah, definitely says he or t0msky asked for help when they realized they were doing little damage to me.

Never asked them for help. Never told them anything, if I even did.

Yea I guess it doesn't. But that still doesn't change the fact that M3J is getting mass sabbed by a whole alliance for what probably is a stupid reason and M3J's alliance is doing nothing to help him. I know if a VS member was getting mass sabbed for w/e reason we'd step in and help.

VS/ES back up each other and our members no matter what. It's not our fault if other alliances don't do the same.
I dunno if you can read, but I did say I didn't ask my alliance for help. Most of the leaders suck anyway, they won't do jackshit even if the members will. I dunno if they know about me being "massed" (at most, it's like, four or five people), but I never asked them for help nor do I want to. It's mostly to avoid another boring war with ES... did it so many times that it's just a joke.
Plus, it's not a whole alliance, unless the whole alliance = 5 people or something. Even t0msky stopped when I stopped sabbing back.

Last age it was "omg omg ES only sab AFTER they whore sentry, i'm a little bitch who likes to be fisted" and now this age "ES are cowards QQ" I'm actually looking forward to what it is next age M3J, really, I am.

No, that's basically the same thing. ES is a coward because they can't sab on their own nor do they sab until they're safe enough.

OutlawDragon
26th April 2011, 03:40 PM
I dunno if you can read, but I did say I didn't ask my alliance for help. Most of the leaders suck anyway, they won't do jackshit even if the members will. I dunno if they know about me being "massed"
No, that's basically the same thing. ES is a coward because they can't sab on their own nor do they sab until they're safe enough.

Lol they know... I mean Vrasp has been posting in this thread.
No ES are not cowards they're SMART. Can they sab by themselves? Yes. Does it do more damage to work together and sab in a group? YES.
What's wrong with having sentry? Again it's the smart thing to do. Your basically saying that ES are cowards for not selling sentry and letting you sab them.
Now I know you really don't care enough to spend alot of time building a huge account but don't bitch about not being able to sab people because they are playing smart and getting sentry.

iNTERNET
26th April 2011, 03:43 PM
in other news, my guess is CDE vs ES

Dj_of_Darkness
26th April 2011, 08:43 PM
M3J, you sab someone and cry when retaliated on by more people? Get some balls.

On a side note, first war of the age is me vs ES, started today. (Well, me vs anyone in top 150 with ES tag, cba looking farther down (excluding sabbing back).)

ofc, also worthwile to say, that I'm obviously:
http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq71/MaxxCatt/Charlie-Sheen-Winning-GIF.gif

nelo_angelo
26th April 2011, 09:46 PM
Your basically saying that ES are cowards for not selling sentry and letting you sab them.

You're*.

OutlawDragon
26th April 2011, 10:01 PM
You're*.

>.>

Jarrad-
27th April 2011, 08:06 AM
Actually, I've gone for few days without being sabbed by anyone but Jdawwg, Tdawwg, and Crested. At least two of them use IRC, and thus paste to the bot. havent been on irc for past 10 days.

Yeeah, definitely says he or t0msky asked for help when they realized they were doing little damage to me.

Never asked them for help. Never told them anything, if I even did.

I dunno if you can read, but I did say I didn't ask my alliance for help. Most of the leaders suck anyway, they won't do jackshit even if the members will. I dunno if they know about me being "massed" (at most, it's like, four or five people), but I never asked them for help nor do I want to. It's mostly to avoid another boring war with ES... did it so many times that it's just a joke.
Plus, it's not a whole alliance, unless the whole alliance = 5 people or something. Even t0msky stopped when I stopped sabbing back. Maybe you're just not important enough for him to take time away from work to sab you.

No, that's basically the same thing. ES is a coward because they can't sab on their own nor do they sab until they're safe enough. same thing as last age, I have sabbed you knowing fully well you can sab me back, I dont even try to get out of your reach (building spy/sa etc...). ES can and do sab on our own. Just look at our war with phnx last age :P jk :D

I'm sorry M3J if we arent living upto your expectations, but, maybe you're just not worth it. Cry a little more please.

t0msky
27th April 2011, 11:33 AM
Actually, I've gone for few days without being sabbed by anyone but Jdawwg, Tdawwg, and Crested. At least two of them use IRC, and thus paste to the bot.

Plus, it's not a whole alliance, unless the whole alliance = 5 people or something. Even t0msky stopped when I stopped sabbing back.

i used to think you being a spastic was an internet persona you was trying to portray, now im thinking you really do need adult supervision.
firstly im mostly inactive this age, bank and sell is the order of the day, ive done virtually no sabbing so if i did actually sab you and i dont know if i did or didnt, consider yourself priveledged i took the time to visit you, i certainly didnt ask anyone else to sab you, but to be honest i would have posted you had you done somethin to annoy me.
es is a clan of people who sab, why would any member not post up a target for other sabbers to sab.
you also say ohno another boring war with es, but all wars ultimately become boring, its just down to the determination of the people fighting it that decide who wins, and if your clan leaders wont back you up, maybe find a new clan that will.
now you dragged me onto gua to post ive said my bit and now im back to rl...have fun having no account m3j another age of fail ahead for you

Dj_of_Darkness
27th April 2011, 11:40 AM
ive done virtually no sabbing

I feel privileged

Gambino
27th April 2011, 05:10 PM
i used to think you being a spastic was an internet persona you was trying to portray, now im thinking you really do need adult supervision.
firstly im mostly inactive this age, bank and sell is the order of the day, ive done virtually no sabbing so if i did actually sab you and i dont know if i did or didnt, consider yourself priveledged i took the time to visit you, i certainly didnt ask anyone else to sab you, but to be honest i would have posted you had you done somethin to annoy me.
es is a clan of people who sab, why would any member not post up a target for other sabbers to sab.
you also say ohno another boring war with es, but all wars ultimately become boring, its just down to the determination of the people fighting it that decide who wins, and if your clan leaders wont back you up, maybe find a new clan that will.
now you dragged me onto gua to post ive said my bit and now im back to rl...have fun having no account m3j another age of fail ahead for you

And all the other M3J bashers: This is the first I've heard of him getting sabbed by ES. And it's from the forum. He's never asked for help.

As far as him bashing ES, well, I defend that as well. VS will blindly do the majority of the sabbing while people like T0m; "im mostly inactive this age, bank and sell is the order of the day, ive done virtually no sabbing" sit back and keep whoring sentry and SA/DA. Check the ES mains, it's what they do, and what I've preached about since day 1. ES mains send out the little guys who have small accounts with minimal Spy, and they send VS, who do ES's dirty work. I've warred ES pretty much every age, and yes, it's extremely boring. I dislike most of them personally, and I don't even want to war them. They sell off to Sentry like cowards, or the big accounts don't sab until they've reached (with the little guys and VS's clicks) 9,001b Sentry.

Seriously, it doesn't take a rocket scientist. Look at ES's accounts and come to your own conclusion. When ES "wars" they basically make bitches out of VS, and VS are the ones doing the sabbing and taking the damage while only a handful of ES do anything.

Thus saith M3Js commander.

delapidated pig
27th April 2011, 05:31 PM
And all the other M3J bashers: This is the first I've heard of him getting sabbed by ES. And it's from the forum. He's never asked for help.

As far as him bashing ES, well, I defend that as well. VS will blindly do the majority of the sabbing while people like T0m; "im mostly inactive this age, bank and sell is the order of the day, ive done virtually no sabbing" sit back and keep whoring sentry and SA/DA. Check the ES mains, it's what they do, and what I've preached about since day 1. ES mains send out the little guys who have small accounts with minimal Spy, and they send VS, who do ES's dirty work. I've warred ES pretty much every age, and yes, it's extremely boring. I dislike most of them personally, and I don't even want to war them. They sell off to Sentry like cowards, or the big accounts don't sab until they've reached (with the little guys and VS's clicks) 9,001b Sentry.

Seriously, it doesn't take a rocket scientist. Look at ES's accounts and come to your own conclusion. When ES "wars" they basically make bitches out of VS, and VS are the ones doing the sabbing and taking the damage while only a handful of ES do anything.

LOL gamby, ur post is soo full of fallacies i just had to laugh at it.

i've been in both VS and ES, and they both pull their weight. and ES is like any other alliance, in that each age, different people are active.

RF is just too busy trying to avoid war this age to defend the tiny little accounts like M3J's against es/vs... afterall, what does it benefit them to help M3J??? nothin.

Leash
27th April 2011, 05:54 PM

Top Sabbers (Alliances)

Age 6
EliteSabbers 2,900,979,451,665 Gold #1

Age 5
EliteSabbers 1,807,427,871,154 Gold #1

Age 4
EliteSabbers 2,305,161,628,186 Gold #1

kthxbai

OutlawDragon
27th April 2011, 06:34 PM
Top Sabbers (Alliances)

Age 6

Age 5

Age 4

kthxbai

I was about to post that.... Kind of hard to do that if they are all sentry whores right? And sure we follow and sab with/for ES because they do the same for us PHNX war last age for example. We've been allies for what? 4-5 ages now what other alliance in he history of RoC has lasted that long w/o merging?

M3J
27th April 2011, 07:08 PM
Lol they know... I mean Vrasp has been posting in this thread.
No ES are not cowards they're SMART. Can they sab by themselves? Yes. Does it do more damage to work together and sab in a group? YES.
What's wrong with having sentry? Again it's the smart thing to do. Your basically saying that ES are cowards for not selling sentry and letting you sab them.
Now I know you really don't care enough to spend alot of time building a huge account but don't bitch about not being able to sab people because they are playing smart and getting sentry.
Just because Vrasp knows doesn't mean everyone knows. Plus, I haven't really asked anyone for help, this is an easy problem that I can solve on my own, the ones sabbing me are nothing. I just haven't sabbed back because it's boring to sab the same people over but I just may since there's nothing else to do. Can't have more damages from sabs than sab damages. D:

I'm basically saying ES is a coward for not sabbing until they get sentry. There's a difference. But, I'd whine anyway even if they had bad sentry and built it high enough that it got harder for me to have successes.

M3J, you sab someone and cry when retaliated on by more people? Get some balls.

[/IMG]
No I don't. If you actually read the posts, you could see the part where I said I got sabbed for hits on Crested and possibly on J/Tdawwg (forgot why, really) and then sabbed back and then got more people joining in few days later.

I'm sorry M3J if we arent living upto your expectations, but, maybe you're just not worth it. Cry a little more please.
Lulz, you know I'm worth it, don't deny it.

My internet persona is more of a whiny guy, actually... I wish I was kidding. Anyway, you sabbed back, but apart from that, you can't claim to be mostly inactive.

Not necessarily. I wouldn't mind warring with PHNX or HG or whatnot but warring ES after three or four times gets boring because it's the same thing. Sab ES, rage at their high sentry, rinse and repeat.

Another age of fail? How have I had age of fails before? I've never ranked nor have I really bothered to keep stats/ranks, I've almost always sold off at the end. Besides, I don't care. I know I'm better than most players anyway as I was able to keep up with good spies and was able to do well semi-ranking despite not clicking or getting sell offs. One age that I did click, especially at the start, I was top 50 for few days.

RF is just too busy trying to avoid war this age to defend the tiny little accounts like M3J's against es/vs... afterall, what does it benefit them to help M3J??? nothin.
I find even RF hits and have given stew recon infos about people he's asked me to do. They just prefer clickers over spy whores, I guess....

I was about to post that.... Kind of hard to do that if they are all sentry whores right? And sure we follow and sab with/for ES because they do the same for us PHNX war last age for example. We've been allies for what? 4-5 ages now what other alliance in he history of RoC has lasted that long w/o merging?

Allies that sab each other, eh? When I was in VS, we warred ES at least twice, and the second time it got boring because the higher ranked had high sentry. :(

iNTERNET
27th April 2011, 07:16 PM
Anyway, M3J should make a thread that hes sabbing ES etc. As I already won @ This topic. Got the war right.
I win. Newbs.

Jarrad-
28th April 2011, 06:45 AM

Taking this from another thread.

How did this war happen? :o

Oh, and it took ES for VS to even claim they crushed AO/RF. I saw more ES in my logs than VS last age....

I meant
Es crushed them, not VS.

Top Sabbers (Alliances)

Age 6

Age 5

Age 4

kthxbai

Sabotage Damage (condensed) 9,591,354,032 Gold

[insert crying] "oh ES only sab when they have mahoosive sentry" [continue crying]

Seriously? but really tho? NO WAI!!!! Lol. The highest sentry in ES in roughly 11.8bn, but yeah, we whore sentry.

diablo_JD
28th April 2011, 10:07 AM

I will second that. I regularly had 8-9 ES and just abt 2-3 regular VS sabbing me last Age, during the WAR. To prove my point here is the Top Sabbed List from last Age.

Top Sabbed (Players)
Punching Bag Gold Lost to Sabotage Rank
Vrasp [DN] 166,935,579,527 Gold #1
Scape [VS] 144,836,839,941 Gold #2
SoM_ES [**ES**] 141,947,039,848 Gold #3
kyzaa [**ES**] 111,805,713,740 Gold #4
t0msky_ES [**ES**] 106,045,183,723 Gold #5
Pr0nStar [★CDE] 103,768,058,799 Gold #6
EdThaSt0rm [★CDE] 101,422,834,570 Gold #7
Decab-VS [VS] 97,761,729,906 Gold #8
thelastdawn [-R-] 95,745,392,739 Gold #9
Dovahkiin [AO] 89,272,769,990 Gold #10
Elitesabbers_ES [**ES**] 85,936,048,830 Gold #11
Diablo [TC] 83,440,430,928 Gold #12
Thief_Of_Gold [**ES**] 82,171,583,898 Gold #13
Gidovoskos [PHNX] 75,262,199,641 Gold #14
OutlawDragon-VS [VS] 74,767,979,996 Gold #15

OutlawDragon
28th April 2011, 10:38 AM
What does the top sabbed list have to do with anything?

Jarrad-
28th April 2011, 10:38 AM
I will second that. I regularly had 8-9 ES and just abt 2-3 regular VS sabbing me last Age, during the WAR. To prove my point here is the Top Sabbed List from last Age.

Impossible, ES dont sab. We leave it to VS to do our dirty work.

OutlawDragon
28th April 2011, 10:42 AM
Impossible, ES dont sab. We leave it to VS to do our dirty work.

Lier! VS is a bunch of rankers and we just hide in-chain with ES for protection!

diablo_JD
28th April 2011, 11:39 AM
What does the top sabbed list have to do with anything?

It was just to prove that I got sabbed 83bn, over a 2-3 week period, and hence I know who used to be in my logs.

OutlawDragon
28th April 2011, 11:45 AM
O ok :p I hadn't noticed I was on there.

Leash
28th April 2011, 06:54 PM
O ok :p I hadn't noticed I was on there.

Lol noob outlaw, you're last on that list. You better get top 5 this age

EDIT: lol joke of the age regarding this thread:

Latest Reputation Received (160 point(s) total)
28th April 2011 06:33 AM
Thread: Guess the first WAR
You're brain is useless.

So I'm brain, and I is useless.

Spirits
29th April 2011, 06:49 PM
Lets look at age 6 history page

Top Sabbers (Players)
Sabber Damage Caused Rank
kyzaa [**ES**] 474,134,547,328 Gold #1
t0msky_ES [**ES**] 394,528,883,428 Gold #2
EdThaSt0rm [★CDE] 348,039,723,958 Gold #3
Elitesabbers_ES [**ES**] 317,707,705,322 Gold #4
MajorDark [**ES**] 311,676,078,754 Gold #5
Jdawwg_ES [**ES**] 303,834,101,584 Gold #6
SoM_ES [**ES**] 300,556,671,639 Gold #7
Smokey_ [PHNX] 230,516,016,632 Gold #8
EDC [-R-] 217,129,332,959 Gold #9
Revenge_of_Kalusha [weR~TS] 180,407,504,558 Gold #10

6 of the top 7 sabbers

Top Sabbers (Alliances)
Alliance Damage Caused Rank
Phoenix 758,834,933,410 Gold #2
ViraL St0rMs 659,477,931,210 Gold #3
★ Coup D`Etat ★ 631,521,704,818 Gold #4
Angels of Oblivion 388,825,666,453 Gold #5

ES almost 4 times the 2nd allaince

iNTERNET
29th April 2011, 10:13 PM
CDE took it away from you. Owned.

Jarrad-
30th April 2011, 04:41 AM
CDE took it away from you. Owned.

Maybe you can prove yourself this age internet, and get on that list. Lol, im kidding, that would never happen.

Octo
30th April 2011, 05:56 AM
Not everyone feels the unstoppable need to "prove themselves" with something such as getting in the top sabbers list.

Jarrad-
30th April 2011, 06:53 AM
Not everyone feels the unstoppable need to "prove themselves" with something such as getting in the top sabbers list.

erm.... He claims to be in a sabbing clan. Where did I say everyone? reading things that arent there? thought so.

M3J
30th April 2011, 09:09 PM
CDE takes it up the butt like sluts.

So does ES.

OutlawDragon
30th April 2011, 09:23 PM
CDE takes it up the butt like sluts.

t0msky takes more up the butt then all of CDE combined!

M3J
30th April 2011, 09:27 PM
It's so sexy how you state the obvious, OD.

t0msky
7th May 2011, 06:47 AM
sex is sex, illl take what i can get.

and od youre just throeing this out hoping for a date with me

Octo
8th May 2011, 05:46 PM
My vote is UW vs SP.