PDA

View Full Version : DT Say Farewell :( :(

DrunKnGoblin
22nd March 2011, 10:43 PM
Well no mods have heard from Rocco for several months now, not responding to any way peope try to contact him. This age has gone on long enough and DT were going to wait until April 1st to see if a timer came up, if not we were going to disband alliance and delete accounts. But with LC 'turking' or being banned, I can't be fucked waiting til Apr 1. So going to find a home for any members of my chain who want to keep playing 'the-never-ending-age' and delete my account some time today.

RL/ZN/FF people can claim what ever you want out of this, tbh I was about to do this before you approved me as I was so bored but you gave me a few more weeks of enjoyment out of this game and for that I thank You. Since this war will become redundant I can just say Thanks RL, certainly was fun and you were doing the best this age ruleset would allow you. But fail admins and every alliance in this game just being so scared of losing e-numbers have driven out any enjoyment I was getting from this Game.

SO again, Thanks for the fun RL/ZN/FF. DT will leave all your ranker chains to do what you do best, Get big e-numbers and write out new boyfriend policies to swoon over

BYE BYE MEAN PEOPLE, I had fun, but I think I have been playing this game long enough and if this age is going to be the never ending age I think its a good time for mine and DT's exit from this world of fail.

Bye Bye all, Someone contact me if a new age ever starts and I MAY sign up.
Laters

KaB
22nd March 2011, 11:37 PM
Bye Drunkn/DT

Didn't like most of you but for the ones I talked to occasionally, bye :(

Who's ass are GUAers supposed to kiss now?

ZAR
23rd March 2011, 01:03 AM
Some people will be left with that asskissing addiction and no ass to kiss ... :D

Posted my reply in "our" thread :)

David1000
23rd March 2011, 04:28 AM
Shame that you left, but you've been saying this for quite some time now that it was going to end. Was fun to talk to you from time to time and to not get sabbed by you this age :P KoC won't be the same without a decent alliance like DT screwing everyone.

PS: My lips are free now!

orc000
23rd March 2011, 04:49 AM
DT itsself uses the tactics of attrition warfare; but at the end i can only conclude DT lost. and the never ending age is just an excuse.
I dont see the point of terrorizing smaller accounts for 5 months already and make them quit and then complain there are so many players leaving the game.
Fail!

Sab Stats for orc000 vs drunkngoblin --
Total: 13,473,800,000
Weapons: 14321
Missions: 289 <--- 5 months of sabbing every day!
Sabotaged weapons : 1059 DSs / 0 CHAs / 1600 NUNs / 11662 LTs

PS : it must be boring wizard 40000 turns :P

Dff123
23rd March 2011, 04:59 AM
DT itsself uses the tactics of attrition warfare; but at the end i can only conclude DT lost. and the never ending age is just an excuse.
I dont see the point of terrorizing smaller accounts for 5 months already and make them quit and then complain there are so many players leaving the game.
Fail!

+1

Lil_Wolfy
23rd March 2011, 05:15 AM
Fail!

Sab Stats for orc000 vs drunkngoblin --
Total: 13,473,800,000
Weapons: 14321
Missions: 289 <--- 5 months of sabbing every day!
Sabotaged weapons : 1059 DSs / 0 CHAs / 1600 NUNs / 11662 LTs

PS : it must be boring wizard 40000 turns :P

Nobody cares when FF noobs leave, thats the difference. Its also ironic you talking about turns when your main looks like this:

Attack Turns: 49,554

RIP FF, you were 2nd last age and now your main is dead and you're ranked 12th. Catastrophic fail.

orc000
23rd March 2011, 05:27 AM
Wolfy, still spokesman of DT, why you ever left DT???

AxEHeaD15
23rd March 2011, 06:52 AM
<3 DT, like I said, anyone in DT can join DEMK.

-AxE

DrunKnGoblin
23rd March 2011, 06:52 AM
DT alliance disbanded
You have been emailed a confirmation link that you may use to delete your account.
Your account has been deleted.

Best of Luck with the never ending age

Umbrus
23rd March 2011, 07:01 AM
bye bye DT, see y'all next age.

KingOfChaos_LaCN
23rd March 2011, 09:02 AM
Bye DT, Can't say I wasn't guessing this would happen, Since DT likes chaos and there is no more chaos left for this age :(

bloodpirate
23rd March 2011, 01:27 PM
it's not as if all DT left. it seems most joined the mod bon for some "special" help. will they all just become BSS now and continue their old ways, just under a different name

RoHaLoVeR
23rd March 2011, 01:53 PM
Sabbers will find a new alliance/group/creation to keep doing what they're good at, this game needs sabbers :P

PleasantKiller
23rd March 2011, 08:32 PM
Bye DnG/DT. Thanks for providing 100's of pages on this forums of interesting reads and for trying to change the game.

But I feel like I'll see you again another age :P (if there is one)

xeros
23rd March 2011, 10:13 PM
Fail?

We all know you'll be back next age. Just like we all know that Rocco never responds to anyone and last age came back for a couple of weeks to reset the age then vanished again. Who's to say this age will be any different?

Mudvayne
24th March 2011, 06:57 AM
Fail!

Your a class act, go crawl back to that fail of an alliance you came from.

On a more productive note I for one will greatly miss DT, their post always made me lol and they truly played the game for fun. Good luck in RL fellas!

conflag
24th March 2011, 07:24 AM
We obviously made a profound impact on the game and many players of KoC. That is not fail. That is more than the majority of players can say. There is no way we will ally with the likes of buttpirate, hence not in DEMK. Sorry, Axe.

And LOL @ all of the DT haters wanting us in their chain now. That is not fail, either.

We war all age -ALL AGE- and still abide. That is not fail, either.

RL was the only chain that warred us with any fortitude. So, FF ...you know the drill -STFU.

And thank God for ignore on these boards. lol

It was fun, all!

KaB
24th March 2011, 08:52 AM
Your a class act, go crawl back to that fail of an alliance you came from.

On a more productive note I for one will greatly miss DT, their post always made me lol and they truly played the game for fun. Good luck in RL fellas!

I don't see how FF fails, I would bet they did a much better job against Lacn than MK can do and they have accomplished things in KoC, what have you ever done? Warred a few shit alliances then one that was already fucked up by someone else and known for sucking at war?

I don't hate MK or anything but your posts are very annoying, I completely agree with what Capkop said in this thread: http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?77605-DEMK-vs-NWO&p=1381606&viewfull=1#post1381606

AxEHeaD15
24th March 2011, 09:31 AM
I don't see how FF fails, I would bet they did a much better job against Lacn than MK can do and they have accomplished things in KoC, what have you ever done? Warred a few shit alliances then one that was already fucked up by someone else and known for sucking at war?

I don't hate MK or anything but your posts are very annoying, I completely agree with what Capkop said in this thread: http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?77605-DEMK-vs-NWO&p=1381606&viewfull=1#post1381606

No, we haven't warred SR yet :p

-AxE

Willis Ax
24th March 2011, 09:34 AM
Well prolonged age gives me a chance to build my account more rofl. Is it true that Rocco went AWOL though?

KaB
24th March 2011, 09:49 AM
No, we haven't warred SR yet :p

-AxE

Hehe, good one :)

AxEHeaD15
24th March 2011, 12:26 PM
I love how you can take a joke <3

-AxE

KaB
24th March 2011, 12:32 PM
yeah, i dont care :P

Mudvayne
24th March 2011, 02:27 PM

What has SR done besides get every sizable account banned and lose a few wars?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy8HPSIFXEM

Hibun_th
24th March 2011, 02:35 PM

win an age?
and be the 2 biggest contender since age 11?

k bye

KaB
24th March 2011, 02:36 PM

I don't sit on GUA all day and act like SR is the greatest

and yeah, SR has never done anything, your right

You would of won the wars we were in for sure

Mudvayne
24th March 2011, 02:53 PM
win an age?
and be the 2 biggest contender since age 11?

k bye

Not to get too far off topic but I'm sure you did it all that in your first age too. I also fail to see where I gloat about DEMK all day besides my few post in the NWO thread and some others spread around about random shit. I'm proud of my alliance and if you don't like it I could really care less, if I couldn't take insults I would be playing farmville. If my post truly offend you then find the ignore button, thats about the best I can do for ya.

Hibun_th
24th March 2011, 02:57 PM
Not to get too far off topic but I'm sure you did it all that in your first age too. I also fail to see where I gloat about DEMK all day besides my few post in the NWO thread and some others spread around about random shit. I'm proud of my alliance and if you don't like it I could really care less, if I couldn't take insults I would be playing farmville. If my post truly offend you then find the ignore button, thats about the best I can do for ya.

nothing against DEMK.. i love you guys.. but you saying SR does nothing .. just lol.
We are always there, trying to spice the game up.

and even the age we won, we were the 2 contender.. so yeah
we did it all at once..

we were never the biggest/strongest alliance in KoC yet. we got a long way to go still.

TrailHog
24th March 2011, 03:59 PM
Well I am with DG, sad but true! I have stood by DT in many battles and have not once backed down! I will once again say my goodbyes to KOC. On with better things than a never ending game full of mean people! Time to start a DT alliance in Farmville!

Thanks for your inquiry
Yer Ole' Pals
TrailHog & Shasta

Age 2-8
Age 13-14.. the never ending age of the mean people

Mudvayne
24th March 2011, 05:11 PM
Well I am with DG, sad but true! I have stood by DT in many battles and have not once backed down! I will once again say my goodbyes to KOC. On with better things than a never ending game full of mean people! Time to start a DT alliance in Farmville!

Thanks for your inquiry
Yer Ole' Pals
TrailHog & Shasta

Age 2-8

You steal my tomatoes and I'm sabbing your hoes :P

Dff123
25th March 2011, 12:01 AM

Thanks for your inquiry
Yer Ole' Pals
TrailHog & Shasta

Age 2-8

any1 wanna place bets on whose gonna turk next?

Lil_Wolfy
25th March 2011, 04:10 AM
any1 wanna place bets on whose gonna turk next?

Didnt your main turk for about..... 3 months?

Bitch please, dont come talking to us about turking.

conflag
25th March 2011, 04:41 AM
LOL Wolfy, set that n00b to ignore. And stop quoting him, that defeats me setting his ass to ignore! :D

Dff123
25th March 2011, 04:48 AM
fargy was in hospital for 3 months ... that aint turking

"bitch please" you and your gang of trolls would be the first to turk when war comes knocking and u got something to loose

conflag
25th March 2011, 05:01 AM
This message is hidden because Dff123 is on your ignore list.

success!

LordCounter
29th March 2011, 07:45 AM
lol quitting after so many ages and there are still frustrated people that feel the need to troll. we are turking? we invented that term lil buddy im pretty sure we know it means, and i can assure you it has nothing to do with deleting your account. seems its all that is left of koc, people that have the time to play every day, but have no idea what they are doing.
most of the interesting people left koc a long time ago already...sabbing mostly noobs gets boring.

with the current gameplay and the game lacking enough fun people, i wont be playing koc next age.

so, adios

Thank You
Your account has been deleted.