PDA

View Full Version : What the hell happened?

clavio
13th March 2011, 12:35 PM
I remember playing this game when there were well over 100k players. What happened?

Mudvayne
13th March 2011, 12:37 PM
Rocco stopped caring.

Screwdriver_LaCN
13th March 2011, 12:47 PM
And some n00bs invented the Low Hits rule xD

Lil_Wolfy
13th March 2011, 12:53 PM
I think its more, why would people play a text-based mmorpg when they can play a 3D one?

Kill3rSam
14th March 2011, 03:52 AM
If it makes you feel any better, the total of ego's and whining in koc is still about the same (if not more), then when we had 100k players :)

Amak1131
14th March 2011, 07:43 PM
I think its more, why would people play a text-based mmorpg when they can play a 3D one?

I think its more because an Age that isn't as fun as the last ones is being dragged on. Oh well.

PleasantKiller
14th March 2011, 09:15 PM
And some n00bs invented the Low Hits rule xD

you only changed your rules this age so don't act like LaCN has always been clean:P
Remember how the past two-three ages (maybe more I wasn't active on IRC/forums then) LaCN was known for a tough BF policy?

Sh4nnon
15th March 2011, 03:23 AM
We did not invent the low hit rule , it started with TFE i think , but i think Lil_wolfy has got the problem well

The best part of text based game is you can play without ur boss/teacher knowing , but these small sized flash games are pretty easy to hide too , so text based games will grow less popular

AxEHeaD15
15th March 2011, 11:10 AM
I remember playing this game when there were well over 100k players. What happened?

Probably 80% of those were multis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQmEd_UeeIk

^^ Title reminds me of my girlfriend Avril.

-AxE

PleasantKiller
15th March 2011, 03:44 PM
We did not invent the low hit rule , it started with TFE i think , but i think Lil_wolfy has got the problem well

The best part of text based game is you can play without ur boss/teacher knowing , but these small sized flash games are pretty easy to hide too , so text based games will grow less popular

Not saying you did, but LaCN has been known as an alliance with a stickler policy in the past. But I'm glad you guys have a looser policy now.

adray
15th March 2011, 05:52 PM
sh4nnon and wolfy hit it on the spot only thing i can add to that is mistreating noobs

Fastaria
19th March 2011, 08:35 PM
agreed the amount of people of who play this game who are new are given absolutely almost no chance to go up in the ranks unless they dedicate themselves to the game
they go very unnoticed and get flamed on irc/gua/in-game for things they do
leniency is very low now.
and not many people seem to take the time to help others out who are new besides a few select people in alliances these days.

Screwdriver_LaCN
20th March 2011, 07:29 AM
Not saying you did, but LaCN has been known as an alliance with a stickler policy in the past. But I'm glad you guys have a looser policy now.

We had stricter policy because all other big alliances like SR/TFE/LGC/FF/etc. had the same policy ;) maybe you dont remember but I remember because I was new BF mod on that time and when the first low hit crybabies appeared we and RF/DL had 1 on 1 policy about it, then we saw that our members get approved for low hits while if they get low hit we used to tell them to take it 1 on1 ;) Thats why we started approving too.
But as you said now our policy is better :P

Mudvayne
20th March 2011, 10:02 AM
agreed the amount of people of who play this game who are new are given absolutely almost no chance to go up in the ranks unless they dedicate themselves to the game
they go very unnoticed and get flamed on irc/gua/in-game for things they do
leniency is very low now.
and not many people seem to take the time to help others out who are new besides a few select people in alliances these days.

We mistreat you and you still hang around :<3:

Sabbers-World
20th March 2011, 02:49 PM
Probably 80% of those were multis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQmEd_UeeIk

^^ Title reminds me of my girlfriend Avril.

-AxE

Indeed, the most was multis.

lol AxE :p

Vivlady_
22nd April 2011, 04:39 AM
And some n00bs invented the Low Hits rule xD This just amazes me, low hit rule lol as if some of played by rules lol

FuSe
24th April 2011, 12:14 PM

Yeah one of the reasons! beside silly changes and silly rules xD

and KoC's one of the games that you need to be on most of the time!! unlike other games...you dn't have to login every 1 or 2h or so.