PDA

View Full Version : Weapon Counts

Mormon_Matt
10th March 2011, 05:24 PM
I just started today. You don't show counts of how much of each weapon a user has, you just list a total number of weapons for each category. I'd like to know what I have of each type so I know my inventory, especially since we can continually buy and sell back for better.

Also, since I started today, I was annoyed that it wouldn't let me do anything until I received a ranking, and I was even more annoyed that there wasn't any indicator of when the rankings would be recalculated.

Vrasp
10th March 2011, 05:38 PM
I just started today. You don't show counts of how much of each weapon a user has, you just list a total number of weapons for each category. I'd like to know what I have of each type so I know my inventory, especially since we can continually buy and sell back for better.

Also, since I started today, I was annoyed that it wouldn't let me do anything until I received a ranking, and I was even more annoyed that there wasn't any indicator of when the rankings would be recalculated.

On the base:

Next Rank Update: 28 minutes 3 seconds

Also your armory shows how many of each weapon you have.

FallenOne
11th March 2011, 12:56 AM
you may using a certain version of internet explorer which doesn't show you how many weapons and tools you have when you buy the weapons and tools; but it should still show at the bottom on the right. I know Mozilla also shows it the buy weapons and tools area too.