PDA

View Full Version : Elitesabbers

t0msky
8th February 2011, 08:39 PM
We are a clan of people who sab or something some of us press buttons and something happens, its all good fun and we eventually get posted onto tranny websites and feel slightly dirty, but strangely horny too.
oh and we love goats and other fluffy animals

we have a website somewhere too

so come along and join us for max fun and very few rules

iNTERNET
8th February 2011, 09:44 PM
Mostly cool guys ( -Jarrad). Lost their coolness a little bit when TDA left them.

Destro
9th February 2011, 03:48 AM
not the best recruitment add iv read in a wile. but you will get the pedo's that you so wish.

tom is you [>.] key broken? or do you talk that way also?

AxEHeaD15
9th February 2011, 01:50 PM
I love tomsky.

-AxE

Leash
10th February 2011, 07:52 AM
Good place for ghey sechs

Octo
11th February 2011, 05:47 AM
Rankers!

MasterHernan
15th February 2011, 12:14 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_bt2KPQanrW4/SqlueM4HfnI/AAAAAAAAAFQ/-Z3cvJe59dI/s320/youvegotagay.png

**ES** NEW RECRUITMENT ADD!

bill_the_ripper
4th April 2011, 04:49 PM
heres a nice recruitment for ES, they are now Extra Soft!
they are threatening to chain TCL because they are scared of 1(one) account.
ive been farming ES since last age, and this age i started when the age started. but aparently ES isnt able to handle one account. and they consider themselves a sabchain? i think the button they keep pressing is the ESC key trying to escape from me.
Cya all soon... very soon

Darkness
4th April 2011, 11:11 PM
didn't know a sab chain needed a reason to sab - i think someone is mad

Leash
5th April 2011, 04:20 AM
ive been farming ES since last age, and this age i started when the age started. but aparently ES isnt able to handle one account. and they consider themselves a sabchain? i think the button they keep pressing is the ESC key trying to escape from me.

Hey baby, how come you left thetcl chain if we don't mean anything

Jarrad-
5th April 2011, 10:29 AM

1 day ago holy_penguin_of_doom PWND attack 0 0 4,661,378 438,136,498 1
1 day ago holy_penguin_of_doom PWND attack 0 0 4,586,837 452,403,688 1
1 day ago holy_penguin_of_doom PWND attack 0 0 4,555,354 452,403,688 1
1 day ago holy_penguin_of_doom PWND attack 0 0 4,586,837 452,091,593 1
1 day ago holy_penguin_of_doom PWND attack 0 0 4,564,151 452,671,198 1

If you didn't know, and I pointed it out to you ingame, your probes do absolutely no damage. You are wasting turns. It's not that we're scared, threatening to sab more members would mean the opposite?? (more members = more damage we recieve??) On the other hand, my logic might just fail.

Keep wasting turns noob.

bill_the_ripper
8th April 2011, 01:15 PM
they are my turns, what do you care if i waste them? and if im not doing any damage then why did es try to threaten my alliance to stop me? and why is es sabbing me if im not actually doing any damage? and why do i keep getting msgs about it?

iNTERNET
8th April 2011, 02:00 PM
should just join CDE imo. ES loves us.

chaser1
8th April 2011, 02:17 PM
TCL chain actually spawned from ES and another alliance in a different game. So, yeah, these are fun stuff and great to bs with.

Leash
9th April 2011, 05:30 AM
they are my turns, what do you care if i waste them? and if im not doing any damage then why did es try to threaten my alliance to stop me? and why is es sabbing me if im not actually doing any damage? and why do i keep getting msgs about it?

Lol cuz we have a big mouth and it's just a silly game? :D Chill out dude, and keep those turns coming

RichOahu_ES
1st December 2011, 10:48 AM
lets have a fun age guys!

BK3
7th December 2011, 07:05 AM
so come along and join us for max fun and very few rules

50 minutes ago midnight_sun None

2x in 24 don't hit me for a while.

Lol yeah very few rules. Who cares who hits you, if you can't bank better, SOMEONE is going to attack and steal your gold, so what's it matter if I do it three times, or some other guy steals it 1 times and I steal it 2 times.

Tell your members to learn to keep things 1 on 1 and not go crying to an alliance. p-a-t-h-e-t-i-c. Like 500 people playing and this guy cries about 2x attack in 24 hours?

R1DD1CK
7th December 2011, 07:55 AM

Lol yeah very few rules. Who cares who hits you, if you can't bank better, SOMEONE is going to attack and steal your gold, so what's it matter if I do it three times, or some other guy steals it 1 times and I steal it 2 times.

Tell your members to learn to keep things 1 on 1 and not go crying to an alliance. p-a-t-h-e-t-i-c. Like 500 people playing and this guy cries about 2x attack in 24 hours?

You'd have been better off sending that message as an in game pm BK3.

It's never a good idea to express any personal gripes in public where ES are concerned. They are not that bad a bunch of ppl.

And I doubt Midnight was crying LoL.

BK3
7th December 2011, 11:27 AM
I did send an in game PM before I went on GUA, of course. Got another back saying he was trying to "give me a break" and that "you would be on da sab list in which case you would be crying"

:badger:

R1DD1CK
7th December 2011, 11:34 AM
so you felt compelled to post in public because you on the ES sab list? LoL way to go ^_^

You do realise that if they asked it of me,I'd love to join in. as would many others, ES have a lot of friends ;)

RichOahu_ES
7th December 2011, 12:58 PM
what is his IGN?

is he listed for sabs? only have two targets atm...

so midnight must have chosen not to list him...

and ummm.. the "few rules" quote you quoted was in regards to ES members.. DOH

;-P

BK3
7th December 2011, 01:30 PM
RoC, you all take this game wayyyy to seriously. Rofl

RichOahu_ES
7th December 2011, 06:14 PM
RoC, you all take this game wayyyy to seriously. Rofl

am not the one that came to the forums to cry about a couple sabs ;-P

need a tissue? ;-)

M3J
8th December 2011, 01:28 AM

The rules aren't because ES hates being "farmed." The rules are there because ES wants you to break it so they can sab/war you since they know people will likely break the rules.

Well, it's not rules since that's more of alliance's made-up crap, but either way, ES made up this policy so they have an excuse to sab. It's funny because apparently, ES doesn't care how much you hit them for... not most anyway, they just care more about being hit 2+x in a week.

You can choose to ignore it like I did and either get sabbed or get looked over. However, if you get sabbed, it's on your head.

BK3
8th December 2011, 10:08 AM
am not the one that came to the forums to cry about a couple sabs ;-P

need a tissue? ;-)

You didn't even read the posts? I never got sabbed twatmuff. Take that tissue and wipe your oozing vag with it, por favor.

RichOahu_ES
8th December 2011, 12:46 PM
you seriously need help m8

you came tot he forums because an ES member warned you about the policy? i can't belive he warned you, LOL he must have been in a good mood... most times the warning will be sabs in your logs.

i think you are the on needing help reading. since once again, the Rules you were speaking of were the rules we will hold you to, rules that ES enforces, not RoC rules ;-P

tell me your in game name and i will keep it one on one ;-)

oh wait, i will just ask midnight LOL and actually, if you did farm, i will ask him to go open the actions on you.

then, in order to get the action closed, you must ask nicely :-) or i will enjoy sabbing you all age.

RichOahu_ES
8th December 2011, 12:50 PM
Sphota?

Sphota_LOP?

midnight_sun
8th December 2011, 08:50 PM
Um wow here I am again, really thought I had retired from here.
Ok so I guess you have a attention seeking disorder, to come here and spam up the forums under the pretense of anything worth repeating let alone posting on here screams "YOU HAVE NO LIFE"
You want attention you got it, but let me make it clear, ES won't stop actions on you until you come back here and state that you are a retard. Enjoy.

BK3
8th December 2011, 09:45 PM
Lol the fact that you approve someone for talking on GUA is a joke. Period. Sorry I wasn't online looking at this all day, because I don't give a shit :)

Back_Breaker
8th December 2011, 09:54 PM
Um wow here I am again, really thought I had retired from here.
Ok so I guess you have a attention seeking disorder, to come here and spam up the forums under the pretense of anything worth repeating let alone posting on here screams "YOU HAVE NO LIFE"
You want attention you got it, but let me make it clear, ES won't stop actions on you until you come back here and state that you are a retard. Enjoy.

Funny, the screams I heard said " I AM TEH NOOB " :lol:
The attitude says " I AM FRUM CHICAGO"
And something tells me this is going to be a fun age to be ES again.

WooHoo!!! :badger:

Back_Breaker
8th December 2011, 09:57 PM
And BK3, nothing on GuA is ever serious. ;-)

BK3
8th December 2011, 09:58 PM
Lol yet, you insult the city of Chicago? Sorry we make real money here, keep getting paid in guitars and elvis records in Nashville.

RichOahu_ES
8th December 2011, 10:27 PM
Lol the fact that you approve someone for talking on GUA is a joke. Period. Sorry I wasn't online looking at this all day, because I don't give a shit :)

i bet you look as dumb as you post LOL or are as dumb as a post!

LOL

;-P

that made me laugh....

you were posted for actions due to farming m8. it is your fault as the member thought it was too early in the age to bother, so he sent you a message letting you know of our policy.. then like a "dumb post", you came here and talked crap about it..

so, actions were opened for farming, not for posting ;-)

1 day ago Sphota_LoP LOST 33,417,870 Gold 149 54 58,259,746 40,021,762 12
2 days ago Sphota_LoP LOST 23,180,982 Gold 6 57 33,666,414 1,002,223 12

clear violation of our farming policies.

now give me a sweet apology and we will close the action. otherwise i will see you everyday ;-)

lookie lookie what i saw at the north shore today.. was frigin awesome!!

triple crown surfing event at bonsai pipeline.. i took 179 KILLER pics.. here are a couple teasers!

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h238/RegoFamily/379408_2043182698394_1809166418_136.jpg

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h238/RegoFamily/387685_2043146137480_1809166418_136.jpg

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h238/RegoFamily/390861_2043139777321_1809166418_136.jpg

and of course there was some fine ass there.....

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h238/RegoFamily/384075_2043186578491_1809166418_136.jpg

want to see more? send me a face book invite. make sure and tell me your in game name.. i don't just friend anyone.. would like to know who you are

rich rego

;-P

i

BK3
8th December 2011, 10:42 PM
Lol wahh wahh cry cry. 2 attacks in two days, both for over 5 hours of his turn-based goal. Your policy also states approval, not extended approval. All you're doing is provin your bf policy is stupid as fuck.
Also, how is it a "clear violation" when you don't post your policy anywhere on GUA, in a public website, etc? :)

RichOahu_ES
8th December 2011, 11:15 PM
Lol wahh wahh cry cry. 2 attacks in two days, both for over 5 hours of his turn-based goal. Your policy also states approval, not extended approval. All you're doing is provin your bf policy is stupid as fuck.
Also, how is it a "clear violation" when you don't post your policy anywhere on GUA, in a public website, etc? :)

i am sorry

that was also brought to my attention

i was gone for a year and was unaware they removed access to viewing the "AA" message on each ES member.

it will be fixed.

and once again you prove your limited reading comprehension. we LOVE our policy as it GIVES us targets to sab. what part of that do you not understand? if you were not such a noob you would know of the policy by reputation anyway.

you have been told how you can be removed from our actions. same as anyone, just ask ;-P we have no difference between approval or extended approval, approved is approved. don't know where you came up with that lol.

the first time anyway ;-)

so..

have you had enough?

cheerio!

also, you would do well to not take everything so serious! thank you for the laughs, and the opportunity to sab you!

i hope you keep talking tough and don't ask for it to end! we only have three targets right now and i am bored!

BK3
8th December 2011, 11:21 PM
i am sorry

that was also brought to my attention

i was gone for a year and was unaware they removed access to viewing the "AA" message on each ES member.

it will be fixed.

and once again you prove your limited reading comprehension. we LOVE our policy as it GIVES us targets to sab. what part of that do you not understand? if you were not such a noob you would know of the policy by reputation anyway.

you have been told how you can be removed from our actions. same as anyone, just ask ;-P we have no difference between approval or extended approval, approved is approved. don't know where you came up with that lol.

the first time anyway ;-)

so..

have you had enough?

cheerio!

also, you would do well to not take everything so serious! thank you for the laughs, and the opportunity to sab you!

i hope you keep talking tough and don't ask for it to end! we only have three targets right now and i am bored!

I stopped reading 17 lines ago. and who cares if I am a "noob" to RoC; you should be trying to recruit people to this game, not lose one of the 100 active players. Good job keeping the game you are on 16 hrs actively a prominent game. Maybe you should switch to KoC (:

Anyways, I am not gonna look at this forum anymore, cause I just don't give a crap lol Peace.

RichOahu_ES
8th December 2011, 11:48 PM
you saying you want join ES?

:-)

R1DD1CK
9th December 2011, 02:05 PM
BK3, Obviously you are new to the game. Something you nead to know about ES. They may appear to be merciless but all's you have to do is say

"Sorry (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3nScN89Klo&ob=av3n)"<-----<< It's a link ;)

They act like they do cause their having fun and enjoying the game :)

And I'd just like to say a big THANK YOU To you, BK3.

You brought Back_breaker and Midnight_sun back to this forum, if nought else :D:<3::<3:

Back_Breaker
9th December 2011, 07:22 PM
BK3, Obviously you are new to the game. Something you nead to know about ES. They may appear to be merciless but all's you have to do is say

"Sorry (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3nScN89Klo&ob=av3n)"<-----<< It's a link ;)

You brought Back_breaker and Midnight_sun back to this forum, if nought else :D:<3::<3:

Aww, you just made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, m8, and I SO love you in a non-ghey way. :<3:

On topic, our (NOT a GIRL) buddy Key and others are back, and it looks to be a fun age for sabbers, so if y'all like a little chaos inna house, ES is a good place to find it. :evilimu:

Edit: And saying you are sorry is not neccesary, tho appreciated. ;-) A simple pm to the clan requesting that the sabs stop, will usually suffice.

midnight_sun
9th December 2011, 08:08 PM
Um I already set the terms for his cease fire.

midnight_sun
9th December 2011, 08:11 PM

Hey M8 you make GUA worth visiting, glad to see you here, cheers.

Back_Breaker
9th December 2011, 08:38 PM
Um I already set the terms for his cease fire.

Umm, note that I said "usually".
There are always special cases. :rolleyes:

R1DD1CK
9th December 2011, 11:18 PM
Umm, note that I said "usually".
There are always special cases. :rolleyes:

LoL, You make babies smoke and drink beer!!!

If ever their was a special case, it's you!

Back_Breaker
10th December 2011, 12:13 AM
LoL, You make babies smoke and drink beer!!!

If ever their was a special case, it's you!

Yes I am, and do you know why?
Because I WAS that baby!
Oh the shame...I was the only kid in my preschool class with a smokers cough. :/

BK3
13th December 2011, 06:22 PM
I noted a fact, and that is that your battlefield policy is not only rediculous (which I still think it is). Who cares who steals your gold, if it is going to get stolen, it's going to get stolen. If you want to stop people from attacking you, get more defense, or don't play :P

It's a war game, it's part of it.

Also, secondly, you need to publicly post a policy if you are going to be strict about it.

Regardless, I am requesting a ceasefire and admitting defeat, mostly due to the fact that I am obviously taking more damage than I'd prefer. I will also be on a business trip, and though I don't mind quarrels, but gone for two weeks, I'd get demolished, and I'd like to keep playing without vacation mode :)

In the future, though, I would think you would be able to have verbal quarrels on GUA without approving some one for an untimed amount. Seems a bit extreme, bullyish, and not a good way to get new members to play, just IMO.

midnight_sun
13th December 2011, 06:46 PM
If you hadn't sabed me before posting this I would have said "ok" but that was a punk move on your part. If your not in my logs tomorrow night then a cease fire will be granted.

BK3
13th December 2011, 09:29 PM
Lol like I said, taking it too seriously? I sabbed everyone who sabbed me, then 2 hrs later figured out it wasn't worth it. You need to chill, you got your request and admission, you're being unreasonable, this much is obvious

midnight_sun
13th December 2011, 09:36 PM
Fine, so be it.

BK3
13th December 2011, 09:46 PM
I tried to pos+ rep that above but I am over the 24 hr limit :(

Smitty
15th December 2011, 05:16 AM

You should have been ES in the old days of KoC. Awesome clan, but as time goes on it has decayed somewhat, sad to say.

Oh and FWIW, welcome back Rich. You were sorely missed as is other ES members.

RichOahu_ES
15th December 2011, 10:10 AM
You should have been ES in the old days of KoC. Awesome clan, but as time goes on it has decayed somewhat, sad to say.

Oh and FWIW, welcome back Rich. You were sorely missed as is other ES members.

a little puzled why you would quote a post from another age and compare it to this one. but anyway.... the whole game has decayed not just ES

come see if we are extra soft this age ;-)

R1DD1CK
15th December 2011, 01:24 PM
a little puzled why you would quote a post from another age and compare it to this one. but anyway.... the whole game has decayed not just ES

come see if we are extra soft this age ;-)

He's to old keyera. and a little soft in the head. <3

RichOahu_ES
15th December 2011, 10:09 PM
He's to old keyera. and a little soft in the head. <3

i still love him!!

;-)

ES is having a great time so far this as age. ;-)

R1DD1CK
16th December 2011, 05:24 AM
i still love him!!

;-)

ES is having a great time so far this as age. ;-)

Good,coz i may ask for some help soon :)

Thing is, badger is an ugly bugger. Strange that I like him so much^_^

Messias
21st December 2011, 03:27 PM
"We are a clan of people who sab or something some of us press buttons and something happens, its all good fun and we eventually get posted onto tranny websites and feel slightly dirty, but strangely horny too."

nuff said :wigglinge

RichOahu_ES
21st December 2011, 09:20 PM
"We are a clan of people who sab or something some of us press buttons and something happens, its all good fun and we eventually get posted onto tranny websites and feel slightly dirty, but strangely horny too."

nuff said :wigglinge

omg

join me!!

how ya doing?

Shiggity
22nd December 2011, 11:08 AM
omg

join me!!

how ya doing?

Watch it, kapunakane - leave our main alone!!

:D
*gives the stink eye to you*

RichOahu_ES
22nd December 2011, 10:15 PM
so hard to keep straight these days. no one uses the same name anymore (ok, idid one name change too, but still!!!

how am i supposed to know LOL

o.O

OutlawDragon
24th December 2011, 07:30 AM
Watch it, kapunakane - leave our main alone!!

:D
*gives the stink eye to you*

Don't worry you can come too Shiggity!!!

t0msky
30th December 2011, 09:18 PM

was flying back from new york when this was shown on the tv monitor, everyone on the plane was amazed that this guy didnt know es policy.....

and id like to ask you not to say our bf policy is stupid, it isnt....its fucking ridiculous, but its ours and we love it

i would also like to say well done boys and girls, the guy was adamant he wasnt going to say sorry...but he did, no backbone these young pups coming here with their back of the bus attitude then going home like a redheaded stepchild all battered and bruised

on another note, i dont have an account and just wanted to wish everyone a very happy new year, was gonna have ours in new york, but family got all pissy about it and asked us to fly home to the uk for th shitty weather and the drunken locals i know so well, so here i am middle of the night and it feels like the middle of th day, im guessing not much sleep before i am forced to start drinking and having fun

RichOahu_ES
30th December 2011, 09:29 PM
good to see ya m8

have a safe and happy new years!

t0msky
30th December 2011, 09:37 PM
you too rich ill drop onto the forum or irc and have a chat with ya after the holidays

i may even make an account so ppl can sab me, ill buy a horse or something for them to sab

MajorDark
30th December 2011, 11:07 PM
<3 t0m

R1DD1CK
4th January 2012, 05:29 PM
you too rich ill drop onto the forum or irc and have a chat with ya after the holidays

i may even make an account so ppl can sab me, ill buy a horse or something for them to sab

I miss you so much :(

On the other hand, I'm glad you dont play any more :p

Mablung_Surion
22nd January 2012, 08:16 PM
so you felt compelled to post in public because you on the ES sab list? LoL way to go ^_^

You do realise that if they asked it of me,I'd love to join in. as would many others, ES have a lot of friends ;)

I'd join in on it to. Only because I am trying to get t0m to send hi company's cash over to me when being shitfaced. =D