PDA

View Full Version : New Premium features

Carnage
1st February 2011, 01:43 AM
A few ideas I've had for features that require a fair amount of processing time on the server to produce but that some people might be willing to donate to get:

1. Advanced Sabtistics.
Provides a page with a weapon by weapon breakdown of sabs; a list of your top 5 alliances and players with damage done and a list of your best sabs (both by weapons and by gold). Additionally when viewing a user profile or alliance profile it gives a breakdown of your sabs against them.

2. A rank tracker.
Provides day by day tracking of your ranks; possibly also total worth and other statistics such as gold stolen/lost and sabs as pretty graphs. Will also include a table of data that can be downloaded into excel/google docs.

3. Auto lists.
Provides a page with a number of automatically generated lists for example a list of players you've recently sabbed (>24 hours ago) and may want to sab again or a list of players you've recently spied upon/attacked ordered by how much gold they have (assuming you can see it)

4. 'Sab5.php'.
A sab page which you can load up with a list of players; go through them all and sab them. Features such as remembering (for the current player) spies sent and the weapon sabbed, session statistics and keeping track (based on spy results) of the number of weapons they have and if any need breaking would also be possible.

5. The alliance pack.
Buy any premium feature for your entire alliance. (Price will be based upon the number of members in your alliance, with a discount)

6. The game pack.
Feeling really generous? Buy a premium feature for EVERY PLAYER.

7. The whole hog.
Buy all the premium features for yourself (at a discount of cause)

note: This list is a list of ideas. Some or all of this list may never be implemented, features suggested may also change between now and their implementation

If anyone has any other suggestions please feel free to post them, but i'm mostly looking for feedback on these current ideas.

M3J
1st February 2011, 01:51 AM
What about a feature that lets us know our AAT on the armory page?

Bayern
1st February 2011, 02:23 AM
command chain is broken, can it get fixed plz

joly
1st February 2011, 08:29 AM
Sab5.php : with a button to do 15 sabs at a time, so the server saves 14 pageloads?

Jarrad-
1st February 2011, 10:38 AM
Sab5.php : with a button to do 15 sabs at a time, so the server saves 14 pageloads?

Although it would save a lot of time, It would kinda ruin sabbing as when I am being massed and people are damaging my sentry, I can repair as they are doing it. 15 in 1 go, 6 people at a time, you would get screwed.

*EDIT* ps. I know it is only a suggestion, but just saying :P

Carnage
1st February 2011, 12:00 PM
I'll just reiterate what I said on irc:

1. These are only ideas; posted here for feedback.
2. just because they are split into ideas 1,2,3 etc doesn't mean that they will each be a premium feature; it could be that they are all part of one feature or that they are added to existing features.

MaradoX-
1st February 2011, 05:47 PM
4. 'Sab5.php'.
A sab page which you can load up with a list of players; go through them all and sab them. Features such as remembering (for the current player) spies sent and the weapon sabbed, session statistics and keeping track (based on spy results) of the number of weapons they have and if any need breaking would also be possible.

I think this ain't a good idea and here's why:
it'd require less thinking in what to sab, with how many spies etc, and it'd take a lot less time to sab all those players you want to sab.
Which basically means you take a bit of the fun away. You'd make the game more accessible for morons who just ask once for info to someone and then the game remembers all this shit for them.
Do never remember the breaking, it also takes the fun away. If you sabbed someone and someone else breaksand you want to break it too and you see it's already broken, it can be fun sometimes and you can laugh with people over it ;D.

Although, one thing might be kept from this idea: Session statistics.

Carnage
2nd February 2011, 12:19 PM
command chain is broken, can it get fixed plz

How so?

Bayern
4th February 2011, 05:54 AM
it doesnt send the messages

Deserted
4th February 2011, 01:12 PM
it doesnt send the messages

Coming soon: Send them all a message

It will soon, be patient, it has only been a year or so!

MasterHernan
15th February 2011, 12:29 PM
Idea(s):

1. Filters for the battlefield.
Example, a filter that will only show people with gold 150m+. Of course, only those u can see without spying.

2. Show gold from last recon in the battlefield.
Example, let say you don't have the spy rating to see someone's account. If you recon them or an alliance member does, then it will show in the battlefield: "??? | 100 gold (10 seconds ago).

3. Combine #1 and #2.

andyt683
16th February 2011, 08:05 PM
Idea(s):

1. Filters for the battlefield.
Example, a filter that will only show people with gold 150m+. Of course, only those u can see without spying.

2. Show gold from last recon in the battlefield.
Example, let say you don't have the spy rating to see someone's account. If you recon them or an alliance member does, then it will show in the battlefield: "??? | 100 gold (10 seconds ago).

3. Combine #1 and #2.

#1 is probably a bad idea, from the point of autoattack scripts. Might be doable if they leave goldtext up longer, but that increases the incentive for OCR'ing it. Toss-up on usability for regular users, since one of the premium features already allows for sorting the BF gold-wise per page.

#2 has hooks in-game already for this behaviour (hooks were added but not enabled Age 3). Shouldn't take more than five minutes if Carnage wanted to enable. Somewhat large performance hit on the most popular page is why it wasn't enabled.

Coming soon: Send them all a message

It will soon, be patient, it has only been a year or so!

Well over a year. Two and a half years at the minimum (fury coded Command Chain), of which two years, the active developer was unaware this didn't work. The last half year, I just didn't care enough to fix it.