PDA

View Full Version : Whats up guys.

MFDOOM
12th January 2011, 10:58 AM
hey i'm new to koc and was wondering how do you sabotage someone, there was a person who attacked me and i want to kill all his soldiers. is this possible? i also am getting alot of messages from people wanting to join their clan, is this legitimate or a scam? i have 2 steeds and still cant attack anyone, im getting around 20k ever attack so i think it will take forever to get a black power missile. also wen i go into battle i cant see the fight, its just a bunch of writing. is theyre weapon upgrades or is the black missile the best weapon?

thank u for taking time to help a newbie out.

Kill3rSam
12th January 2011, 12:28 PM
While, it's not allowed to send unsolicited recruit messages, it might not be a bad thing, to try and talk to some of these people, just pick those who's message you like. Becoming part of a community in this game, adds an extra dimension to the game, which usually also means you will receive a lot of support, and do better at the game. There is a good overview of active alliances (such communities) here in the forum (http://www.giveupalready.com/forumdisplay.php?288-KoC-Round-Table).

While your Strike action rises with the weapons you buy, so will the gold you're able to steal, it can be a bit borring in the start, but soon values and your stats should start increasing. More spy can aid in finding better gold hits. (Or having a friend look for you). KoC is a text based game, and you'll never see graphics displaying the battle, however, don't let that discourage you, it can be quite fun. (I've been playing for nearly 7 years now)

Actually, Black powder missile is the most expensive weapon, you will see that chariot, gives the best rating, so if you have enough soldiers, it is more profitable to buy chariots. Besides just buying weapons, you can also increase your Sa, by doing Siege Technology upgrades at the bottom of the aromory page, and doing Technological Development at the training page. (you gain Experience by doing attacks, and sabotage).

ZAR
12th January 2011, 04:44 PM
hey i'm new to koc and was wondering how do you sabotage someone, Click on Sabotage, find out what wepons he has, find out what 0.5% of his total value is, translate that number into the weapon you want to sab and press sab by using 5 turns - it would be easier to join an alliance that will provide you with a sabhelper tho :P there was a person who attacked me and i want to kill all his soldiers. is this possible? No, youu canīt kill soldiers that are trained to attack, also with a lower number losses become less i also am getting alot of messages from people wanting to join their clan, is this legitimate or a scam? it is probably legitimate, there are many clans around tho, make a wise decision - there are ranker clans, war clans - clans with friendly players - take your time to read up about the clans to choose a good one i have 2 steeds and still cant attack anyone, im getting around 20k ever attack so i think it will take forever to get a black power missile. also wen i go into battle i cant see the fight, its just a bunch of writing. is theyre weapon upgrades or is the black missile the best weapon? every beginning is hard, take your time to grow and learn this Age, so you can pwn the next one

thank u for taking time to help a newbie out.

Replied some, PM me here or ingame (Galactus80) if you want to know more.