PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix

biglou250
27th December 2010, 07:43 AM
Phoenix (PHNX) is currently the largest alliance in Ruins of Chaos. Our alliance is as old as the game and was begun as a joint venture primarily between a couple of established and war-hardened Kings of Chaos alliances: Phoenix Rising and The Phoenix Crusaders. From the beginning, we were also joined by other friends who had been playing in various KoC alliances before moving to Ruins of Chaos. Phoenix is an alliance that is committed to honest game play while providing an encouraging and supportive community for its members.

Phoenix is an Alliance that welcomes all kinds of players, from serious rankers to sneaky sabbing elves to slayers out for everyone's gold to the casual player who may be only interested in random gameplay and community activities. As a rule, it is our goal to have a number of highly placed accounts at the end of an age, rather than just a single account in the top. We have an active forum www.phnxforums.com as well as several very active irc chat rooms. You can find us in our public channel [#phnx] on the cyanide server.

We believe that an alliance is only as strong as it's members and that a player's contributions to the alliance and it's overall success should be rewarded. As a result, we have in place a formal structure of ranks within the alliance and encourage members to be active, helpful, and to develop leadership skills for the benfit of everyone. We help develop the spirit of community with clicking competitions, recruiting activities, lively chat sessions, and more.

Phoenix is a large alliance represented by a wide variety of playing styles. However, we actively promote teamwork among all members of Phoenix. Need a recon? battlefield help? clicks? advice on what to buy next? upgrade information? From the newest member to the highest ranking, we are sure you will find the help you need from your fellow Phoenix members. If you can't find the help you need on the forums, a quick trip to irc chat will quickly provide an answer to your questions - along with an opportunity to get better acquainted with your teammates.

So stop by and check us out. We'd love to help you find a place in Phoenix.

PHOENIX - an alliance of strength for battle and loyalty to each other.

( actually written and conceived by the wonderful Shiggity! )

www.phnxforums.com
#phnx on irc.ruinsofchaos.com

Reposted due to the old thread being archived.
~biglou250

Jerre
30th March 2011, 03:18 PM
We had a great Age 6, which resulted in a #3 overall rank, Gratz to Smokey & Magbag for that. Good job PHNX!

Now in the new age, we had a good start too, with good growth & lots of new people and (old) people who rejoined!! Come join us on the forums : www.phnxforums.com or on irc (channel: #phnx)!

Grtz, Jerre

Dj_of_Darkness
31st March 2011, 09:23 PM
Now in the new age, we had a good start too, with good growth & lots of new people and (old) people who rejoined!! Come join us on the forums : www.phnxforums.com or on irc (channel: #phnx)!

I'm one of these new (old) ones. Been in KoC/RoC since '04. There's a reason that I returned to the same old place. Come check it out for yourself ;)

R1DD1CK
20th October 2011, 05:19 AM
-=======-._จจจจจจ_.-==== ===-
'-=====•:•:\จจ__จจ/:•:•=====-'
'-====•:•:\(จจ)/:•:•====-'
'-==•:•':\/:'•:•==-'
'-==:•:••:•:==-'
'-=`::::ด=-'
//__\\
// __ \\
๑۩۞۩๑ PHNX ๑۩۞۩๑

Phoenix

Out of my ashes
will rise a new phoenix.

A soaring being
returning from death
proving once again
that life is eternal.

I live forever
because the spirit
never dies.

I will return
in another body
in another time,
but it is me.

The me who is me now
will always be.

As long as I live,
I learn.
And I live
F o r e v e r
ฉ Carmen Colombo1996

thought I'd do a PHNX post ;)

M3J
20th October 2011, 03:57 PM
+4 to Riddick.

R1DD1CK
30th October 2011, 09:53 PM
Do not underestimate My love for nara :)

biglou250
30th November 2011, 07:52 PM
Gringo Hiato is giving away free burritos and pro-Chavez political material to new forum members. WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! JOIN PHNX!

~biglou250

kavallier
1st December 2011, 03:04 AM
Gringo Hiato is giving away free burritos and pro-Chavez political material to new forum members. WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! JOIN PHNX!

~biglou250

http://ruinsofchaos.com/allianceview.php?id=1 Oldest and best alliance in roc!!
Therefor you've earned the:

http://www.carolinapoliticsonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Obama-Seal-of-Approval.jpg

<3 biglou

biglou250
1st December 2011, 01:06 PM
THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! XD

http://fjhfghfghfg.jpg

biglou250
13th August 2012, 07:53 AM
The new age will be here before you know it. Get a fresh start with the best alliance in the game. Join PHNX and enjoy the wondrous benefits of being a member of the oldest alliance in the game.

Now offering 401ks and dental coverage.

biglou250
7th December 2015, 07:24 PM
Are you worried about ranking?

Do you like building DA?

Does your numpad give you sexual satisfaction?

If you answer yes to the first two questions, PHNX isn't the place for you. If you answered yes to the last question, please message Jeeb in game.

Jeeb
7th December 2015, 08:19 PM
ill sort out all 3 of those questions, ill even click today and see if i can make people stop clicking tomorrow :O <3 you beerglue/bigloo/salt mommy