Pages : [1] 2

MaradoX-
26th December 2010, 03:41 PM
Top Rankings Discussion - Age 6

Rules of GUA apply.
All ROC- rules apply.

GUA Rules: http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=13324

And to reiterate:
NO CHEATING ACCUSATIONS, NO SPAM POSTS, NO TROLLING OR FLAMING OTHER MEMBERS!!! NO UNIQUE LINKS!

Rule of thumb: If you think your post may be against the rules, then don't post. If you have any questions, ask a mod+.

Go.

Bayern
26th December 2010, 03:45 PM
Congrats RF

Jarrad-
26th December 2010, 03:51 PM
hahaha Bay...

GL to all, have fun!

Syngenetic
26th December 2010, 04:03 PM
I hope Age 6 is interesting as the last age. :)

skiking
26th December 2010, 04:09 PM
Congrats RF

So RF thinks their going to take #1 again? :p

joly
26th December 2010, 04:51 PM
Nope, RF wont even finish top 5 this age.

Race Bonus changed?

diablo_JD
26th December 2010, 05:02 PM
Belated merry Christmas & Happy New Year.

Good Luck All.
Hope Recruiter works for all.

MaXpaD
27th December 2010, 02:10 AM
Top Clickers This Age
Henry Clicks Rank
SlayerS_BoxeR [GG] 40,341 1
Smokey_ [PHNX] 27,299 2
Bojangles [HG] 25,656 3
nuff said....

Was gonna click 100k but no one else in my alliance is playing so no point really.
Will be seeing if anyone will take over my account or I might just delete.

As for everyone else playing this age
Good Luck and Have Fun.

TJFF
27th December 2010, 11:35 AM
Still shows Age 5 on my screen...
I musta missed something...

Octo
27th December 2010, 12:13 PM
TJFF: do shift + F5.

Maxter: shame you're quitting, really. You could at least stick around a bit :/

TJFF
27th December 2010, 01:55 PM
wont work, no biggie btw...

Jerre
27th December 2010, 03:55 PM
Gratz to PHNX for having the two first accounts with 100k TFF!!! Gratz smokey and Nara :-D! Altho VS just passed Nara after she reached 100k TFF! So gratz on VS too!

Grtz, Jerre

skiking
27th December 2010, 06:59 PM
Seems like PHNX is really going to try and win this age :)

If RDX pumps cc's out like he did last age stopping them will be difficult...

Zues
27th December 2010, 11:09 PM
RDX helped them enough last age, he should go become the main of some smaller alliance.

OutlawDragon
28th December 2010, 12:25 AM
So..anyone want to take a guess on who wins the age?

colleca
28th December 2010, 01:37 AM

too early to tell. TS, Phnx, and VS all look like contenders. Relentless, not so much. I am interested to see what kind of wars (if any) happen this age. People are playing some dwarf and human accounts as their lead accounts. If the shit hits the fan their accounts arent going to be able to help much in war.

Alot of big clickers seem to have left, it seems like the first alliance to get a guy to throw down 3 mill clicks and send to main is going to walk away with the win.

skiking
28th December 2010, 02:57 AM

TS/PHNX/VS

HG looks like they also got some potential but we will see.

Deserted
28th December 2010, 08:42 AM
RDX helped them enough last age, he should go become the main of some smaller alliance.

Been there, done that.

I am sure if I asked I could have been main for PHNX too.

If RDX pumps cc's out like he did last age stopping them will be difficult...

Sorry, not going to happen.

AxEHeaD15
28th December 2010, 12:19 PM
I will win the age, because I am just that epic.

-AxE

diablo_JD
28th December 2010, 11:55 PM
Looking at the clicking trends and the close TFFs of the Alliances, I feel we are in for some nice WARs and an exciting Age, unlike the previous one where 15 days down the Age Relentless had all but sealed the game with their TFF.

skiking
29th December 2010, 01:27 AM
Close TFF's are likely this age. Wars, not as likely in my opinion, lot of mains are humans/dwarves which encourages whoring da and sentry

Haaky
29th December 2010, 03:45 AM
Have a good age everyone =)

No Stew?
No Bayern?

Parrrrtyyyyyy!

XplodedSynapses
29th December 2010, 10:09 AM
<Grumble>
So i finally got into ROC this fine morning after pressing several upgrade buttons while watching my account gold inflate to 60 million plus. Nothing like being beaten by a farmer because i couldn't get into my account.
i would LOVE to nuke the shiatball who is attacking the server. Pisses me off the 5 minute window i had to even view a page was wasted on waiting for buttons to load.
Oh yea, PHNX? Just 'cause you see it there doesn't mean you're entitled to it. Paybacks are, well, you know. Fun.

fire_cof
29th December 2010, 10:18 AM
so does anyone know when the game is likely to be back up ? pathetic that somebody feels the need to attack the server !

skiking
29th December 2010, 11:11 AM
<Grumble>
So i finally got into ROC this fine morning after pressing several upgrade buttons while watching my account gold inflate to 60 million plus. Nothing like being beaten by a farmer because i couldn't get into my account.
i would LOVE to nuke the shiatball who is attacking the server. Pisses me off the 5 minute window i had to even view a page was wasted on waiting for buttons to load.
Oh yea, PHNX? Just 'cause you see it there doesn't mean you're entitled to it. Paybacks are, well, you know. Fun.

They don't have anything to do with a crashing server though... I don't think?

biglou250
29th December 2010, 12:20 PM
They don't have anything to do with a crashing server though... I don't think?

No, we don't have anything to do with the server being down. Someone is just butt hurt about getting hit for gold.

XplodedSynapses
29th December 2010, 12:26 PM
When did i say that PHNX had anything to do with the server going down? How'd that come about?
What i was referring to was Hiato hitting me twice in less than 20 hours. Now, i understand being an opportunist, but i also know that PHNX sabs for successive hits in 24 hours.
Where's the butthurt with my remark BigLou? i wasn't even making a veiled threat, but since we're up to personal attacks over innocuous statements, shall we review how this works when the shoe is on the other foot? If i am to accept that farming by Hiato is acceptable and i should NOT address it, then farming your Mains is going to be acceptable too. Right? No complaints from your guys.

biglou250
29th December 2010, 12:42 PM
When did i say that PHNX had anything to do with the server going down? How'd that come about?
What i was referring to was Hiato hitting me twice in less than 20 hours. Now, i understand being an opportunist, but i also know that PHNX sabs for successive hits in 24 hours.
Where's the butthurt with my remark BigLou? i wasn't even making a veiled threat, but since we're up to personal attacks over innocuous statements, shall we review how this works when the shoe is on the other foot? If i am to accept that farming by Hiato is acceptable and i should NOT address it, then farming your Mains is going to be acceptable too. Right? No complaints from your guys.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:YXtuoyIxI74PVM:http://static.funnyjunk.com/CommentPhoto/47c0df72_db08_095c.jpg&t=1

Hiato
29th December 2010, 12:46 PM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:4tm73zTzFoF6dM:http://www.madassnews.net/img/oh_he_mad.jpg&t=1

cavalier5
29th December 2010, 12:46 PM
No, we don't have anything to do with the server being down. Someone is just butt hurt about getting hit for gold.

Twice in 20 hours is enough to get sabbed for, since phnx can farm us why dont i use all my turns 5 timing you guys a day. See how you like that.

skiking
29th December 2010, 12:53 PM

He has a point. He doesn't want someone who says that 2 hits in 24 hours will result in sabs, farming him 2x in 24 hours. Because thats just hypocritical. So what he is saying is, next time we hit you guys 2x in 24 hours don't be saying anything about it.

biglou250
29th December 2010, 12:53 PM
Twice in 20 hours is enough to get sabbed for, since phnx can farm us why dont i use all my turns 5 timing you guys a day. See how you like that.

Then sab him when the game comes back up instead of attention whoring on GUA. I mean really, is this even worthy of TRD discussion?

XplodedSynapses
29th December 2010, 12:55 PM
While i admit that the pictures are a little funny, the overall intent behind them is to belittle me. Puerile and insulting. i had hoped for better.
It's nice to know that integrity is still alive and well amongst the ranks of PHNX members.

skiking
29th December 2010, 12:56 PM

probbing is much different than farming

skiking
29th December 2010, 12:57 PM
Then sab him when the game comes back up instead of attention whoring on GUA. I mean really, is this even worthy of TRD discussion?

ROFL no it is not. Got a little flamed out there.

cavalier5
29th December 2010, 01:00 PM
probbing is much different than farming

5 full turns on someone is what i meant. If im gonna attacked them 5 times in a day ill at least get some gold out of it

biglou250
29th December 2010, 01:06 PM
While i admit that the pictures are a little funny, the overall intent behind them is to belittle me. Puerile and insulting. i had hoped for better.
It's nice to know that integrity is still alive and well amongst the ranks of PHNX members.

You want to talk about integrity? Coming from the guy that thinks a small battlefield issue is needed to be broadcast to whole community and then the addition of vague threats on top of that? Yea, let's go ahead and talk about integrity.

XplodedSynapses
29th December 2010, 01:08 PM
Yea, it IS a TRD discussion and my original intent was only to complain how the Ddos shot my morning all to Hell... but it devolved into an 'Xp is a whiny little biatch' thread to which i responded.
So, for my apparent instigation of hostilities i apologize. Wasn't trying to get myself insulted or be an attention whore OR get TS into a pissing contest with PHNX.

cavalier5
29th December 2010, 01:13 PM
Yea, it IS a TRD discussion and my original intent was only to complain how the Ddos shot my morning all to Hell... but it devolved into an 'Xp is a whiny little biatch' thread to which i responded.
So, for my apparent instigation of hostilities i apologize. Wasn't trying to get myself insulted or be an attention whore OR get TS into a pissing contest with PHNX.

i tried to get a funny picture but failed due to technology being to complicated but the picture was funny so everyone imagine a funny picture.

Back on topic TS will win and Phnx will come on second since they excel at never getting first and R will be in third

Haaky
29th December 2010, 02:16 PM
Funny how everyone start raging each other on the GUA forum once the server is down. Work hard on the servers admins. You don't want a nuclear war!

Deserted
29th December 2010, 02:18 PM
Back on topic TS will win and Phnx will come on second since they excel at never getting first and R will be in third

lrn2getfactsright PHNX won Age3.

Jankster
29th December 2010, 02:27 PM

Yep they did and a very tricky way also. See that was good play by Jupi and many others.

kalusha
29th December 2010, 02:31 PM
okay so not much is going on this age so far so lets talk about some of the positives. The clicking this age is far better than the start of last. A lot of disadvantage has been eliminated now that stew and his shadows are gone. A new era has began and i think there is gonna be new ways of doing things from here on. so who wins the age? only time will tell. who will dominate the battlefield with their epic slaying? time will tell. I
am kalusha one love :worship2:

cavalier5
29th December 2010, 02:33 PM
okay so not much is going on this age so far so lets talk about some of the positives. The clicking this age is far better than the start of last. A lot of disadvantage has been eliminated now that stew and his shadows are gone. A new era has began and i think there is gonna be new ways of doing things from here on. so who wins the age? only time will tell. who will dominate the battlefield with their epic slaying? time will tell. I
am kalusha :worship2:

no one is going to win this age. The hackers are going to keep using the Denial of Service attack for the rest of the age

MaradoX-
29th December 2010, 02:38 PM
am kalusha one love :worship2:
Clicking is much worse, ask anyone else...

Oh and not all of stews shadows are gone if you mean other friends of stew ;)

Haaky
29th December 2010, 02:52 PM
Clicking is much worse, ask anyone else...

Oh and not all of stews shadows are gone if you mean other friends of stew ;)

How is that a good thing? O.O

skiking
29th December 2010, 02:57 PM
Funny how everyone start raging each other on the GUA forum once the server is down. Work hard on the servers admins. You don't want a nuclear war!

yeah lets stick with sab wars. i don't care for nuclear wars :p

skiking
29th December 2010, 02:58 PM

Yep. I have no doubt PHNX is going to be very hard to beat this age, and they have a great chance at winning. It's going to be a fun age :)

MaradoX-
29th December 2010, 03:15 PM
How is that a good thing? O.O

if you are talking about the clicking, it's not a good thing

Well i'm stews master so I know it's a good thing :p

skiking
29th December 2010, 07:28 PM
Anyone want to guess at the first allaince to 1m TFF?

cavalier5
29th December 2010, 08:50 PM

TS followed by phnx followed by VS and then HG.

AxEHeaD15
30th December 2010, 12:02 PM
Erm what's wrong with Stew having friends? I still play.

-AxE

Haaky
30th December 2010, 12:33 PM
Erm what's wrong with Stew having friends? I still play.

-AxE

Nothing is wrong with that. I was just messing around.

Ninaelyan
30th December 2010, 03:20 PM
i tried to get a funny picture but failed due to technology being to complicated but the picture was funny so everyone imagine a funny picture.

LOL, actually PHNX excels at being a consistently relevant alliance throughout RoC, with an age win along with top 5 finishes in nearly every major age (aside from the one our main sold off in).

No alliance has done more throughout the whole of RoC then PHNX aside from Relentless.

That being said, my prediction is this age will be the most competitive major age in RoC history, something I'm looking forward to greatly as it gives me motivation to play the way I am capable of.

I feel the top 5 will be PHNX VS TS RF HG, in no particular order, too much age to say we will be winnar, but I suggest you guys bring your a games if you wanna bring us down.

XplodedSynapses
30th December 2010, 03:49 PM
i keep trying to bring mine... but lately when i go there i can't find it. i mean, it's not lost or anything, i still know where it is... it's just when i go there, there's some other guy doing it. Reminds me of my ex-wife, really.
Can't someone go the attacker's place and just rough him up a bit? No one in the ROC/KoC community knows where he is?

iNTERNET
30th December 2010, 03:56 PM
lebanon

skiking
30th December 2010, 03:58 PM
LOL, actually PHNX excels at being a consistently relevant alliance throughout RoC, with an age win along with top 5 finishes in nearly every major age (aside from the one our main sold off in).

No alliance has done more throughout the whole of RoC then PHNX aside from Relentless.

That being said, my prediction is this age will be the most competitive major age in RoC history, something I'm looking forward to greatly as it gives me motivation to play the way I am capable of.

I feel the top 5 will be PHNX VS TS RF HG, in no particular order, too much age to say we will be winnar, but I suggest you guys bring your a games if you wanna bring us down.

I think top 3 is TS PHNX and VS. RF and HG will make top 5, but i think its TS PHNX and VS competiting for #1.

Jerre
30th December 2010, 04:06 PM
I think top 3 is TS PHNX and VS. RF and HG will make top 5, but i think its TS PHNX and VS competiting for #1.

I think it's too early to tell, lots of things can happen. Alliances can quit or become more active as they are atm. When we are about 1 month in the age (if we ever reach that point ;)), then you can tell who are the top competitors. After 3 days, a lot of stuff can happen. I've seen it all before, top accounts from alliances quit playing coz of rl and have to sell off, ... Account switches, ... Who knows what the age will bring. I agree with Nina tho, I think this will be a very close age in the end, which will be very exciting and to which I'm looking forward to!

Grtz, Jerre

XplodedSynapses
30th December 2010, 04:10 PM
Damn. Ok, Lebanon is a little out of the way for me. Anyone close by him?
Speaking of Lebanon, wasn't there a young lady playing from there a few Ages back who quit because her father passed away? Samantha, i think (i can't recall, not even her in-game name.) i was in Twilight when she announced her departure. We all had well wishes in our profiles to her and her family
i hope she's ok.
Back to the attacker... ummm, anyone closer to Lebanon than i am?
Oh yea... if we were to mention top alliances this Age, i would post them alphabetically just to avoid favoritism, but that puts my alliance closer to the bottom. Even in reverse order my alliance finishes behind someone else. Bad omens... Ski? Should we change our alliance name to something beginning with the letter 'A'?

norman
30th December 2010, 04:19 PM
Is this that fag script kiddie again Golden/Fay? That guy is an idiot. About as literate as a goat fucking terrorist. I'm going to drop his name and past aliases off at the FBI anonymous tip center for terrorist activities and distribution of AL Quada propaganda. He messaged me back when he played and said he was going to be a terrorist and was all like, "ALLAH AKBAR BLAH HERP BLAH". I'm sure the RoC admins have an IP of this guy cause he is too stupid to use a proxy. Perhaps an email to the Beirut police as well.

CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.

HERP DERP.

skiking
30th December 2010, 04:24 PM
Oh yea... if we were to mention top alliances this Age, i would post them alphabetically just to avoid favoritism, but that puts my alliance closer to the bottom. Even in reverse order my alliance finishes behind someone else. Bad omens... Ski? Should we change our alliance name to something beginning with the letter 'A'?

I'll take my chances :p

cavalier5
30th December 2010, 04:49 PM
Is this that fag script kiddie again Golden/Fay? That guy is an idiot. About as literate as a goat fucking terrorist. I'm going to drop his name and past aliases off at the FBI anonymous tip center for terrorist activities and distribution of AL Quada propaganda. He messaged me back when he played and said he was going to be a terrorist and was all like, "ALLAH AKBAR BLAH HERP BLAH". I'm sure the RoC admins have an IP of this guy cause he is too stupid to use a proxy. Perhaps an email to the Beirut police as well.

CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.

HERP DERP.

police in Lebanon are powerless as is their army. Their whole govt is corrupt.

XplodedSynapses
30th December 2010, 05:58 PM
Terrorists fuck goats?
No WONDER they are so damn mad... has anyone told them that if they unwrap their women they might find something better looking than a goat? i mean come on... 72 virgins? No one said they would be virgin WOMEN, right? Or even pretty for that matter?

/Going to Hell for that one
//Driving the bus there

skiking
30th December 2010, 06:28 PM
Terrorists fuck goats?
No WONDER they are so damn mad... has anyone told them that if they unwrap their women they might find something better looking than a goat? i mean come on... 72 virgins? No one said they would be virgin WOMEN, right? Or even pretty for that matter?

/Going to Hell for that one
//Driving the bus there

Where did you get goats?

skiking
30th December 2010, 06:32 PM

I agree with both those statements, PHNX has made its mark on RoC history by far. I also think this will be one of the most competitive ages for #1, lots of big clicking alliances right now, and the top 3 alliances in TFF are all very close. PHNX is 50k bigger than TS and TS 50k bigger than VS, so the gap is less than 100k right now :p

kalusha
31st December 2010, 04:54 AM
well yes, the race is on, and the survivors shall be few. The alliances shall separate themselves soon as the clicking is well established. Then will come the slaying and the occasional wars. From roc history that always seem to throw flames on people and goals and dreams disappear. Like i always say only time will tell. In the case of top alliance and those that have a great shot i think TS PHNX VS i don't see RF cos their days are over. Another chapter has been opened.

~wonderful slayer kalusha

MaradoX-
31st December 2010, 05:17 AM
well yes, the race is on, and the survivors shall be few. The alliances shall separate themselves soon as the clicking is well established. Then will come the slaying and the occasional wars. From roc history that always seem to throw flames on people and goals and dreams disappear. Like i always say only time will tell. In the case of top alliance and those that have a great shot i think TS PHNX VS i don't see RF cos their days are over. Another chapter has been opened.

~wonderful slayer kalusha

RF is just on rest, who knows, maybe they'll get back in full force in the future ;)

Iceman2020_DJ
31st December 2010, 05:26 AM
i mean come on... 72 virgins? No one said they would be virgin WOMEN, right? Or even pretty for that matter?

Jeff Dunham'd

Looks like this age will finally be a go. Get those clicking fingers ready!

kalusha
31st December 2010, 05:32 AM
RF is just on rest, who knows, maybe they'll get back in full force in the future ;)

Mark well i will understand what you mean later on if that actually comes to flourish. In the mean time all i see rf doing is trying to be slayers which they are not doing a good job at. But will anticipate your full come back from your rest according to what u said.

MaradoX-
31st December 2010, 05:39 AM
Mark well i will understand what you mean later on if that actually comes to flourish. In the mean time all i see rf doing is trying to be slayers which they are not doing a good job at. But will anticipate your full come back from your rest according to what u said.

Hey, who's #1 slayer atm? ;)

kalusha
31st December 2010, 05:54 AM

rf is :), but how long can they go...

MaradoX-
31st December 2010, 06:27 AM
rf is :), but how long can they go...

RF is, more specifically me...

Well it depends on the growth, if our growth doesn't change quick, i'll have to pass for #1 slayer for the rest of the age :)

XplodedSynapses
31st December 2010, 06:51 AM
Jeff Dunham is the shit, man. i couldn't help but paraphrase his routine about the 72 virgins. Achmed the Dead Terrorist is a scream.

Haaky
31st December 2010, 07:19 AM

Is it Nara? What? no?
Me then? Okay...
Mom?

I give up.

MaradoX-
31st December 2010, 07:56 AM
Is it Nara? What? no?
Me then? Okay...
Mom?

I give up.

whatever :p

btw your clicking record is not a record ;)

last age Reaver did 250k at one day ;)

Haaky
31st December 2010, 08:04 AM

I am aware of that. Realize that I was up 4 o'clock at night talking with him on skype and congratulate him.

kalusha
31st December 2010, 09:27 AM

well Reaver only did it once while Haaky did it twice....it takes real balls to do that :wink:

t0msky
31st December 2010, 10:01 AM
kinda funny reaver wasnt banned the same way haaky was for doing it tho...biased much '?
rf wont be top slayers for long im sure they will piss someone off and get sabbed all to hell

Haaky
31st December 2010, 10:15 AM
well Reaver only did it once while Haaky did it twice....it takes real balls to do that :wink:

Not quite. I was banned the first time before I managed to finish :D
Reached 180k then BOOM!

Deserted
31st December 2010, 05:05 PM
I still outclicked you both overall.

I think Apoth/Reaver is still hurting from when I was under him in the previous age and he offered 70% Clickback, sorry mate that must have hurt :p

Overlord
1st January 2011, 10:13 AM
I still outclicked you both overall

I like how you refer to me in 2nd person here, as if I was taking part in this dick-waving contest.

kinda funny reaver wasnt banned the same way haaky was for doing it tho...biased much '?
rf wont be top slayers for long im sure they will piss someone off and get sabbed all to hell

Yeah, it must be bias. I mean, my graph looked exactly the same as Haaky's didn't it? Oh wait...
And yeah, RF slayers just can't handle a war can they. Last Age for example, ES totally ruined my account didn't they?

I find it weird for you to be talking up Haaky's big one day clicking, but when Vredesbyrd clicked an 80k day in the speedround you felt the need to PM him and say he had "no life".
Kind of a double-standard.

Haaky
1st January 2011, 12:21 PM
I like how you refer to me in 2nd person here, as if I was taking part in this dick-waving contest.

Yeah, it must be bias. I mean, my graph looked exactly the same as Haaky's didn't it? Oh wait...
And yeah, RF slayers just can't handle a war can they. Last Age for example, ES totally ruined my account didn't they?

I find it weird for you to be talking up Haaky's big one day clicking, but when Vredesbyrd clicked an 80k day in the speedround you felt the need to PM him and say he had "no life".

Let's be honest, I had a lot more presure on me than you did :D
I can't say I slept much that week. You are also admiting my graph looked prettier, that is at least something lol

Deserted
2nd January 2011, 05:52 AM

I didnt bring you in to the conversation, Maradox did. Blame him for waving your dick if you wish.

Destro
2nd January 2011, 02:46 PM
plz plz stop the dick waving. theres nothing worse the txt based dick.

ZAR
3rd January 2011, 05:51 PM
GL -R- ... once you get bored contact me to come back home ;)

t0msky
3rd January 2011, 06:47 PM

any graph can be made to look like a perfect climg when viewed from far enough away, when his graph was put into the correct perspective not your twisted one it was clear he wasnt as fluent as you tried to portray him, so ya his graph was similar to yours and every other lunatic who wants to spend an entire day clicking

is kalushas response any more double standard than yours, rf went all sentry whore and if someone else did it you all tried to make out they was being noob in some way, so dont try and preach hypocrisy to others until you learn how not to be a hypocrite yourself,

kthx

MaradoX-
3rd January 2011, 08:13 PM
any graph can be made to look like a perfect climg when viewed from far enough away, when his graph was put into the correct perspective not your twisted one it was clear he wasnt as fluent as you tried to portray him, so ya his graph was similar to yours and every other lunatic who wants to spend an entire day clicking

is kalushas response any more double standard than yours, rf went all sentry whore and if someone else did it you all tried to make out they was being noob in some way, so dont try and preach hypocrisy to others until you learn how not to be a hypocrite yourself,

kthx

So we all sentry-whore huh?
Yeah right... Learn 2 recon first and then make your statements.
It seems to me that lately your statements are partly made out off lies, or twisted words.

Maybe we should donate t0msky a bit of money, so he can go to a place where they learn him not to use twisted words? What do you say guys?

Overlord
3rd January 2011, 08:34 PM

Right. "My twisted perspective". You really are a dumbass.
I wasn't posting in any of those threads accusing Haaky of using an AC, because I had already checked properly and saw that the graph curved.
Weird that when you accuse me of having a twisted perspective, you resort to lying about my stance on Haaky's ban, when the only comment I made on GUA in either of the threads about it was to paste Haaky's click graph from one thread to another, and post BigToe's for people to compare.
Other than BigToe taking breaks, they were very similar. This is what I'm saying here, that my graph was different to Haaky's because I took breaks too.
But I'm guessing you didn't even bother to check my graph from that day before you come on here posting and being an idiot.

kthx

Another spectacular show of your idiocy. By "someone else", you're trying to make it look like I condemn any other player from whoring sentry. I don't.
What I kept pointing out in that war thread, but which your defected mind continues to keep misinterpreting, is the disparity of being in an alliance called "Elite Sabbers", while whoring sentry to the exclusion of all else. Doesn't seem like a very elite sabber tactic. Seems more like a ranker or turtling tactic.
You screaming "hypocrsiy cos rf do it too!" really is only a good argument against me if either ES are a ranking chain too, or RF are a sabbing chain.
Since RF isn't a sabbing chain, I guess ES is a ranking chain. Good for ES, ranking, one stat at a time.

biglou250
3rd January 2011, 09:16 PM
Congrats to smokey on hitting 1mil TFF. :cheerlead

Destro
4th January 2011, 12:29 AM
GL -R- ... once you get bored contact me to come back home ;)

back to KoC? KoC is like playing zork for the first time in the 2011's. and just cant get used to the old archaic devices. but they do have the user base :/

Jerre
4th January 2011, 04:18 AM

TS followed by phnx followed by VS and then HG.

Guess you got that wrong ;)!

Congratz smokey on getting the first 1mil TFF account of this age :)!

Grtz, Jerre

Nara
4th January 2011, 05:32 AM
PHNX Smokey_ 1,038,047 Elves

congrats Smokey !

Haaky
4th January 2011, 03:17 PM
Tell smokey not to click anymore!! please!?

ViralSt0rm
4th January 2011, 04:54 PM
VS Decab-VS 1,000,319 Humans < congrads VS and all who behind the effort

ZAR
5th January 2011, 02:46 AM
back to KoC? KoC is like playing zork for the first time in the 2011's. and just cant get used to the old archaic devices. but they do have the user base :/

KoC and home to the motherclan :P

(not doing an argument about games here, some prefer one, some prefer the other :) )

Destro
5th January 2011, 03:06 AM
tu shay :D

the_last_dawn
6th January 2011, 07:22 AM
How the hell are the top clickers clicking so much when im getting max 60 cpm here and yes my internet is fast.

skiking
6th January 2011, 08:53 PM
How the hell are the top clickers clicking so much when im getting max 60 cpm here and yes my internet is fast.

They sacrifice their lives for the first few weeks of the age to click!!! *gasp*

Basically they click like 5 hours a day :p I wish I had time to click like that for the first few weeks, but I don't :)

Congrats to PHNX and VS on reaching 1m TFF (i know i'm like 2 days late :p ) I'll be there tonight :) Looks like HG is the next one to join the 1m TFF club.

Anyone in PHNX want to enlighten us on whether they plan to actually have everyone sell to their main? Or if they plan to have like 3 people ranking in the end like they have in previous ages?

[edit] For example:
PHNX #35 Zod 9,127,244,880 #39 6,396,534,505 #39 19,916,206,330 #65 18,375,947,520 #41

PHNX #42 Venom- 10,508,623,571 #32 7,098,614,642 #35 14,110,231,968 #93 12,124,216,320 #71

Those 2 were like 300b+ SOV, wouldn't that gold have helped? :p

Deserted
7th January 2011, 03:11 AM
Anyone in PHNX want to enlighten us on whether they plan to actually have everyone sell to their main? Or if they plan to have like 3 people ranking in the end like they have in previous ages?

[edit] For example:
PHNX #35 Zod 9,127,244,880 #39 6,396,534,505 #39 19,916,206,330 #65 18,375,947,520 #41

PHNX #42 Venom- 10,508,623,571 #32 7,098,614,642 #35 14,110,231,968 #93 12,124,216,320 #71

Those 2 were like 300b+ SOV, wouldn't that gold have helped? :p

Wouldn't have helped at all. PHNX finished 2nd behind Stew who was well over 1,000bn ahead in SOV so 300bn wouldnt have made a difference to position.

OutlawDragon
7th January 2011, 08:38 AM
Congratz to Henry on being the 4th person to 1m tff and to VS for being the first alliance with 2 1m+ accounts.

C Henry
8th January 2011, 11:41 AM
Congrats Decab on first to 2 mill men.

OutlawDragon
12th January 2011, 10:34 AM
Congratz to decab on 3m tff and pigsfoot on 1m tff and VS for being the first alliance with 3 1m+ accounts.

cavalier5
12th January 2011, 12:35 PM
anyone have top 10 sa/da/spy/se?
or top 20 for that matter if you have time

MaradoX-
12th January 2011, 06:23 PM
Congratz to |-R-| with 2 1m+ tff accounts :)

delapidated pig
12th January 2011, 07:13 PM
Congratz to |-R-| with 2 1m+ tff accounts :)

lol a little late to the party maybe??

Overlord
12th January 2011, 11:48 PM
Congratz to decab on 3m tff and pigsfoot on 1m tff and VS for being the first alliance with 3 1m+ accounts.

And with Henry about to hit 2mil, VS is putting on a good show this Age. They should definitely get top 3 this Age, I wouldn't go so far as to say #1 though, considering Decab went Humans.

OutlawDragon
12th January 2011, 11:54 PM
And with Henry about to hit 2mil, VS is putting on a good show this Age. They should definitely get top 3 this Age, I wouldn't go so far as to say #1 though, considering Decab went Humans.

Pfft ranking is easy if you start out doing it from the beginning.... And

Finially... Someone that agrees with me about the humans....

Jerre
13th January 2011, 06:56 AM
Finially... Someone that agrees with me about the humans....
I think 99 % of RoC would agree with that lol...

OutlawDragon
13th January 2011, 07:08 AM
I think 99 % of RoC would agree with that lol...

Not in my alliance :/

cadbury
13th January 2011, 10:30 AM
gratz to bayern for showing up in roc :p

Diana
13th January 2011, 11:16 AM
IS HE :O Oh Noez

t0msky
13th January 2011, 04:30 PM
damn you ppl are slow, hes been here all along, leeching growth of all of you under the name diana, some ppl are so stoopid

Jerre
14th January 2011, 06:22 AM
So whats up with skiking whoring strike? You gonna sell it to "THE MOST AWESOME SLAYER EVER", Kalusha, again soon skiking lol? xD

MaradoX-
14th January 2011, 09:22 AM
So whats up with skiking whoring strike? You gonna sell it to "THE MOST AWESOME SLAYER EVER", Kalusha, again soon skiking lol? xD

Don't forget kalusha's other names:>

The Beast, The Legend, but I think if you take the opposites of these words you'll have a better look at the reality :>

cavalier5
14th January 2011, 11:52 AM
Don't forget kalusha's other names:>

The Beast, The Legend, but I think if you take the opposites of these words you'll have a better look at the reality :>

He has clicked over 200k and the only sell he took was for ups. He had a top 3 sa and big spy with only using a few attack turns. Id say he is doing pretty good.

Vredesbyrd
14th January 2011, 12:56 PM
The guy is good at getting sells yeah.

skiking
14th January 2011, 06:37 PM

I have slayed 1.3b in the last 24 hours if that tells you anything. And no I am not selling to kalusha, and your the one calling him "THE MOST AWESOME SLAYER EVER" ;)

And he has done fine this age.... [edit] realized you were in PHNX, you sure your not just whining about me slaying nara? :p [edit]

The guy is good at getting sells yeah.

How many sells has he gotten to boost his stats this age? oh yeah.. none.. He has a strong SA and is building spy to help out our other slayers :)

He has sent me well over 150k credits, the first 60k were to get him the UP gold from me, the other 90k were to remain in his growth spot

So you go build spy and SA faster than him, then you can say what he is good at ;) cause in reality he is good at sabbing having the spy to recon for slayers and racking in a good amount of sov through slaying, that doesn't mean he has to hit everyone in the game does it?

And maradox as far as i know he has bigger SA and has used less turns, also has some spy ;) So keep being a hypocrite ;)

skiking
14th January 2011, 06:42 PM
damn you ppl are slow, hes been here all along, leeching growth of all of you under the name diana, some ppl are so stoopid

I love how all the relentless people hide behind names like we don't see through them :p Also what was with the whole message about quiting roc now your back? lol was RL too rough for ya xD

Ninaelyan
14th January 2011, 08:03 PM
He has clicked over 200k and the only sell he took was for ups. He had a top 3 sa and big spy with only using a few attack turns. Id say he is doing pretty good.

He doesn't actually have top 3 SA btw.

I have slayed 1.3b in the last 24 hours if that tells you anything. And no I am not selling to kalusha, and your the one calling him "THE MOST AWESOME SLAYER EVER" ;)

And he has done fine this age.... [edit] realized you were in PHNX, you sure your not just whining about me slaying nara? :p [edit]

That's fine we got 2 accounts to patrol your gold and 2 accounts who see it on the battlefield. Not bad eh?

skiking
14th January 2011, 09:24 PM
He doesn't actually have top 3 SA btw.

That's fine we got 2 accounts to patrol your gold and 2 accounts who see it on the battlefield. Not bad eh?

I think he has like #5 at the moment.. His job isn't to be #1 SA though :p

Also the thing about nara wasn't bragging as much as it was me being fed up with your buddy jere targeting criticism at our alliance out of nowhere ;)

I realize you guys have 2 (maybe 3 now, not really sure) that can slay me, and have multiple people that can recon. You guys are doing great and I have no doubt in that, but nowhere did i say we were doing better. So no not bad :)

MaradoX-
14th January 2011, 10:24 PM

First, haaky told me that he got a sell to catch up on the SA's some days ago on skype (might be a bit longer).
Second, 300 turns used = not a few...

I love how all the relentless people hide behind names like we don't see through them :p Also what was with the whole message about quiting roc now your back? lol was RL too rough for ya xD

Skiking everyone chooses for himself if they want to come back or not.
Do not act like you are a tough and experienced player cause you are not.
Shouldn't a 14-year old kid go play outside with his RL friends, if you have any, play a bit with the dolls and watch some tv...
Please go back to the kindergarden?

Okthnxbai

skiking
15th January 2011, 12:27 AM
First, haaky told me that he got a sell to catch up on the SA's some days ago on skype (might be a bit longer).
Second, 300 turns used = not a few...

Skiking everyone chooses for himself if they want to come back or not.
Do not act like you are a tough and experienced player cause you are not.
Shouldn't a 14-year old kid go play outside with his RL friends, if you have any, play a bit with the dolls and watch some tv...
Please go back to the kindergarden?

Okthnxbai

They can choose if they come back or not. But then why hide behind a different name and act like they aren't actually playing? o.O Just a bit odd to me....

Kalusha hasn't taken a sell for his SA as far as i know.

And yes I do have RL friends, why do you think I click so little :p Its because the majority of my day is spent sleeping, school, practice and games, and social life... Although I will admit I hang out with friends a little less monday-thursday when I am in the middle of an age. Although anymore everyone has so much homework weekends are the only times people hang out anymore ;) You said yourself others can determine if they play or not.. so don't act like i shouldn't play lol. I can say the same thing back; shouldn't a grown man be doing responsible things, bringing home paychecks for wife and kids, if you have either, playing golf, staying in shape, going to see new movies and talking about the news :p

Sounds just like you except i listed what adults do instead of kids :p And for your info 2 of my good friends play this game with me :D

And I know I am not some tough expierenced player, I've played age 5, thats it. I'm a noob bro, and anyone you ask in TS knows it :p But that doesn't mean I don't have common sense, that when someone makes a full letter on GUA about leaving and then comes back with a different name to think "hey they hide behind different names"

Bayern
15th January 2011, 12:42 AM
Yes where is your wife and kids seba?! Trolol Nub skiking, and ofcourse TS know, they are the noobest of them all its how they recruit! - I'm not hiding :)

VraspIsHotnSexy - Bite me

Hiato
15th January 2011, 01:03 AM

How many sells has he gotten to boost his stats this age? oh yeah.. none.. He has a strong SA and is building spy to help out our other slayers :)

He has sent me well over 150k credits, the first 60k were to get him the UP gold from me, the other 90k were to remain in his growth spot

So you go build spy and SA faster than him, then you can say what he is good at ;) cause in reality he is good at sabbing having the spy to recon for slayers and racking in a good amount of sov through slaying, that doesn't mean he has to hit everyone in the game does it?

And maradox as far as i know he has bigger SA and has used less turns, also has some spy ;) So keep being a hypocrite ;)

I'm pretty sure Jerre's "comment" was sarcastic so lrn2sarcasm.

I think he has like #5 at the moment.. His job isn't to be #1 SA though :p

So I gues that's yours? a top5 tff account trying to slay wich also happen to be dwarves? "Nice!"
there some more sarcasm for you to practice :wink:

Bayern
15th January 2011, 01:12 AM
It's the kalusha strategy that was flawless last age!!!!

MaradoX-
15th January 2011, 06:40 AM
They can choose if they come back or not. But then why hide behind a different name and act like they aren't actually playing? o.O Just a bit odd to me....

Look at this:

[1/8/2011 9:50:04 PM] Haakon <3: Yeah
[1/8/2011 9:50:07 PM] Haakon <3: But the sells
[1/8/2011 9:50:11 PM] Haakon <3: You cannot catch that :P
[1/8/2011 9:50:17 PM] Haakon <3: Many many ppl are willnig to give gold
[1/8/2011 9:50:20 PM] seba - Stekkz_: the sells show he can't play wirthout them
[1/8/2011 9:50:28 PM] Haakon <3: Might be
[1/8/2011 9:50:35 PM] Haakon <3: Its happening either way :P

And yes I do have RL friends, why do you think I click so little :p Its because the majority of my day is spent sleeping, school, practice and games, and social life... Although I will admit I hang out with friends a little less monday-thursday when I am in the middle of an age. Although anymore everyone has so much homework weekends are the only times people hang out anymore ;) You said yourself others can determine if they play or not.. so don't act like i shouldn't play lol. I can say the same thing back; shouldn't a grown man be doing responsible things, bringing home paychecks for wife and kids, if you have either, playing golf, staying in shape, going to see new movies and talking about the news :p

So when you hang out, you go lonley every hour or two hours just to bank? I feel sorry for your friends? Or you might have help for banking of course...

Oh yeah btw, I'm still studying, in my last year, so no I don't have a wife and kid yet ;)

Sounds just like you except i listed what adults do instead of kids :p And for your info 2 of my good friends play this game with me :D

And I know I am not some tough expierenced player, I've played age 5, thats it. I'm a noob bro, and anyone you ask in TS knows it :p But that doesn't mean I don't have common sense, that when someone makes a full letter on GUA about leaving and then comes back with a different name to think "hey they hide behind different names"

People can do what they want amirite? And bayern came back because he loves stew and me :>

skiking
15th January 2011, 06:42 AM
I'm pretty sure Jerre's "comment" was sarcastic so lrn2sarcasm.

So I gues that's yours? a top5 tff account trying to slay wich also happen to be dwarves? "Nice!"
there some more sarcasm for you to practice :wink:

no actually my job is to either bank and whore sent/da and bank well, since only a few people would beable to hit. (probably just you and ninaelyan)
OR to slay more gold than i lose from sleeping through alarms at night, which i have done by far :) And if i bank halfway decent I will continue to do the rest of the age, orcs, dwarves, elves doesn't matter, building SA is easy if you have income and turns :)

Jerre
15th January 2011, 06:45 AM
And no I am not selling to kalusha, and your the one calling him "THE MOST AWESOME SLAYER EVER" ;)
You would've known this was sarcasm if you were around longer (like the most of us). Since he had that in his AA (alliance affiliation fyi) a few ages ago, looking all tough. LOL

[edit] realized you were in PHNX, you sure your not just whining about me slaying nara? :p [edit]

I didn't even know you hit Nara, gratz on that, you'll be one of the few.

Also the thing about nara wasn't bragging as much as it was me being fed up with your buddy jere targeting criticism at our alliance out of nowhere ;)
Wasn't critizicing. Was only trying to get a decent answer on the strategy you guys are trying to get working. Since there are a lot of strange strategies this age (mains with humans, mains who are dwarves who have top5 sa, ... ). And it's JerRe, not jere :D!

He takes sells for his SA every age. Which you would've known if you were around longer, but hey like you said so yourself:

And I know I am not some tough expierenced player, I've played age 5, thats it. I'm a noob bro

So quit acting like a big guy, you're most definatly not.

Grtz, Jerre

skiking
15th January 2011, 10:12 AM
I didn't even know you hit Nara, gratz on that, you'll be one of the few.

Wasn't critizicing. Was only trying to get a decent answer on the strategy you guys are trying to get working. Since there are a lot of strange strategies this age (mains with humans, mains who are dwarves who have top5 sa, ... ). And it's JerRe, not jere :D!

So quit acting like a big guy, you're most definatly not.

Grtz, Jerre

Yeah I actually hit her for only 3 or 4 turns but oh well i needed a little gold to boost me on hitting bojangles :)

The reason we are having me build SA is we realized we couldn't keep up with you guys in clicking, so guess what? We will give our best attempt towards slaying so if we don't get top 3 we can atleast say we did our best :)

When have I said i'm a big guy? o.O The thing about bayern was me laughing that he came back with a different name, instead of saying i couldn't quit so i'm back :)

But like maradox said thats his choice. I also didn't know kalusha put that in his profile so I see where you guys are coming from... kinda :p

cavalier5
15th January 2011, 11:07 AM
wasn't critizicing. Was only trying to get a decent answer on the strategy you guys are trying to get working. Since there are a lot of strange strategies this age (mains with humans, mains who are dwarves who have top5 sa, ... ). And it's JerRe, not jere :D!
grttz, Jerre

True that, if you can only get hit by a few ppl and bank fairly well then slaying makes since. SKik got over 600 mill off decab and bojangles. 1.3 bill in two hits.
Slay an avg of 2-3 bill a day is worth losing an avgerage on 200-300 mill gold due to attacks. As for VS having a human main i sure hope they dont plan on selling off to him. That is the definition of stupid.

Also anyone have top 10 stats?

ViralSt0rm
15th January 2011, 01:06 PM
whats all this babble about? congrads on VS hard work and clicking. Now we build stats and have fun with this age. Whos first in line?

t0msky
15th January 2011, 02:04 PM
lol dev, that would have more credit to it, if you hadnt already given rf two chances and phnx one chance, if youre gonna talk tough, at least back it up with zero tolerance, when i see rf and phnx members in our public channels threatening you guys and asking you to goto war with them and they dont get a reply it kinda looks bad for you, on top of that, putting bayern into your sab list and then rmeoving him with not one person sabbing him is kinda woeful......

ViralSt0rm
15th January 2011, 02:15 PM
You calling it as it is... ES and VS are on 2 different lvs atm, 3 weeks into the age is not the better time to war. ES does what they allow themselves too, VS at a different point in time at this present moment............................ You cant understand that and call me out on GUA? Comon bro lmao

t0msky
15th January 2011, 02:40 PM
not calling you out m8, just think that given the convo u had in es is a far cry from your post here where your calling ppl out

Haaky
16th January 2011, 04:23 PM
Congratulations to spirit-skiking for reaching 2.000.000 tff.
It's better late than never =)
<3 Haaky

cadbury
17th January 2011, 05:38 PM
so any wars starting in roc ???? :evilimu:

cavalier5
17th January 2011, 05:41 PM
so any wars starting in roc ???? :evilimu:

heh ya, lost 25% of armory in 15 mins

OutlawDragon
17th January 2011, 05:49 PM
heh ya, lost 25% of armory in 15 mins

Spirit_Skiking lost alot more :P

Strike: 9,384,475,504
Defense: 537,160,433
Spy: 70,247,200
Sentry: 164,850,409

Sentry was at 1.7 DA at 1.8 I think.

killing_squad
17th January 2011, 05:50 PM
i lost 70% of my armory in 15min
nice sabrules
700mill dammage and 16mill income
now i understand why new players leave so fast

cavalier5
17th January 2011, 05:54 PM
Spirit_Skiking lost alot more :P

Strike: 9,384,475,504
Defense: 726,044,077
Spy: 70,247,200
Sentry: 164,850,409

Sentry was at 1.7 DA at 1.8 I think.

as much as it hurt nice show from you guys

killing_squad
17th January 2011, 06:04 PM
Well not really a big show from VS...
If it was only VS it was a peace of joke....
But ES was inside and they have alot of good sab accounts.
SO gg ES (even if there were no reasons to sab us..)

MaradoX-
17th January 2011, 06:16 PM

You are crying about sabrules, we have almost all top spy's in the mass... Hence why you lost that much, nothing to do with sabrules, the rules keep us from zeroing you...
cavalier, I like your style, thanks for saying we put up a good show, you're a good guy

ViralSt0rm
17th January 2011, 06:18 PM
Call it return love for trying to be slayers...........

OutlawDragon
17th January 2011, 06:22 PM

VS had as around many people as ES in the mass and like MaradoX- said we had most of the top spys in the game massing you guys.

And stop complaining about the sab formula its your own fault we where able to zero your account.
with your SoV and the low sentry you had it was easy. Look at XplodedSynapses he lost VERY little compared to the rest of you because he had sentry.

Haaky
17th January 2011, 06:24 PM
Hello Ruins Of Chaos. I will start of by saying that I feel so sorry for my alliance. The people in this game have clearly issues with people in TS. And no matter what TS do they can't seem to live up to now can they? I am not going to sit here in my room spending my whole night ranging on people from other alliances because they felt like they had to gang up together and mass TS. It's a game of war and these things happen. If you can't bare the fact then don't play the game. Altough I still feel bad about it, because TS have really done a good job in prooving what they are and what they are not the last 2 ages. I will admit it, yes! I am an over emotional zippi person of a human being. But when things are like this there is no oter people I would want to play with more. Kalusha, Grant, Ludo, Exploded, DaRealZippo, Lord-spirit and Cav. You are all my friends. And yes, I am that kind of guy that would be pathetic enough to cry irl just because of stupid text based game with numbers, but I don't care. Because that is who I am, and if it's one thing I am sure of, this is how I want to play my game.

If there is anything I can do to make a difrence for you guys in TS right now I will do it. I will become an insane no lifer if you want me too.
I hope this little event of people pathetically ganging up on you won't go to hard on you. I got your back for whatever it's worth.-
- Now feel free to flame my post

<3 Haaky

Vredesbyrd
17th January 2011, 06:36 PM
Don't take it so personally, look at the people who sabbed you guys, they won't worry about being massed because thats what they experience every age so they know ROC is just numbers with no real meaning. Enjoy the experience of playing but don't think of it as very important because its not.

OutlawDragon
17th January 2011, 06:41 PM
Hello Ruins Of Chaos. I will start of by saying that I feel so sorry for my alliance. The people in this game have clearly issues with people in TS. And no matter what TS do they can't seem to live up to now can they? I am not going to sit here in my room spending my whole night ranging on people from other alliances because they felt like they had to gang up together and mass TS. It's a game of war and these things happen. If you can't bare the fact then don't play the game. Altough I still feel bad about it, because TS have really done a good job in prooving what they are and what they are not the last 2 ages. I will admit it, yes! I am an over emotional zippi person of a human being. But when things are like this there is no oter people I would want to play with more. Kalusha, Grant, Ludo, Exploded, DaRealZippo, Lord-spirit and Cav. You are all my friends. And yes, I am that kind of guy that would be pathetic enough to cry irl just because of stupid text based game with numbers, but I don't care. Because that is who I am, and if it's one thing I am sure of, this is how I want to play my game.

If there is anything I can do to make a difrence for you guys in TS right now I will do it. I will become an insane no lifer if you want me too.
I hope this little event of people pathetically ganging up on you won't go to hard on you. I got your back for whatever it's worth.-

<3 Haaky

To most of us TS is still the same TS it as been since it started.
You still have Kalusha and Killing_squad who have been caught cheating how many times now?
You still keep trying to hide Boss- under new names even tho he has been perm banned from the game.
and you have your main who thinks it ok to hit Decab for 3-4 turns multiple times a night and then talk shit about it.
Thats VS's reason for warring you guys, RF's was something to do with kalusha and ES was because they just like to war I think. :P

RiChardge
17th January 2011, 06:44 PM

<3 Haaky

Haters are gonna hate.

t0msky
17th January 2011, 06:44 PM
HAAKY IT ISNT AS THOUGH THESE IMAGINARY WEAPONS REALLY MATTER oops caps, ive sabbed ppl i consider online friends every age, and been sabbed by them, when all the posturing is over and done with, we are still friends so dont take any of this seriously........

cavalier5
17th January 2011, 07:03 PM
Best of luck TS, sorry I couldn't take it but im da wh0ring this age. Kick a$$.
thanks maradox

killing_squad
17th January 2011, 10:15 PM
Well outlawdragon i dont really care if you bring my account to zero..
But what i not appreciate is the fact that if i was a new guy and get sabbed like this i was going to quit for sure...
I just want to make mods realise that we need to do something about that..
I have already send an ingame message to a mode who is going to check.
I think 10% of your armory lost in one day is already big stuff. But when you lose like 70% of your armory in one day its not normal... When you have banked weeks to have what you have.
That was my point about that.
Now ABout cheating stuff.
I dont understand why people punish us ingame for (cheating) when we got punished enough from the mods already...
You think 2 ages ages ago in start when i did 330k in 3days i wasnt hurt when i got banned 1 day after this clicks?(just a little exemple of what i did before get banned)
We were already punished for this... And learned about it too.. It was sharing logs ok.. It was not hacking an account or have a ab or ac or refresh tool.
Like some have proberly ingame but never gonna be caught because they are to good in coding..
So its not like we hurt anyone with us cheating -_-.
About the war..
Why war us? For a 3-4 turn hit? Joking?
Many can just dream about have 3-4 turns and need to bank hardly to get there gold.
So i dont see the fact why sabbing for 3-4 turns..
And an other thing when we got trouble with someone we inform the leader of the chain who can solves problems..
In my memories i had no pm saying there was any trouble about farming or anything or i had handle it.
No its not for farming we were sabbed but just because they hate us for shit reasons from the past and try to get an excuse for it.

OutlawDragon
17th January 2011, 10:59 PM
But what i not appreciate is the fact that if i was a new guy and get sabbed like this i was going to quit for sure...
I think 10% of your armory lost in one day is already big stuff. But when you lose like 70% of your armory in one day its not normal... When you have banked weeks to have what you have.
I dont understand why people punish us ingame for (cheating) when we got punished enough from the mods already...
You think 2 ages ages ago in start when i did 330k in 3days i wasnt hurt when i got banned 1 day after this clicks?(just a little exemple of what i did before get banned)
We were already punished for this... And learned about it too.. It was sharing logs ok.. It was not hacking an account or have a ab or ac or refresh tool.
Like some have proberly ingame but never gonna be caught because they are to good in coding..
About the war..
Many can just dream about have 3-4 turns and need to bank hardly to get there gold.
And an other thing when we got trouble with someone we inform the leader of the chain who can solves problems..
In my memories i had no pm saying there was any trouble about farming or anything or i had handle it.
No its not for farming we were sabbed but just because they hate us for shit reasons from the past and try to get an excuse for it.

First your not a new player. Your an experienced player and you should know how to play your account better than that. Having that high SoV with no Sentry was really stupid. A new player would not have that big of an account so even if they played the same way they would not lose nearly as much. And a new player would not have people sabbing him for past actions.

Yes you where punished by the mods. And I'm sure everyone was ready to forgive and forget about you and kalusha banking for each other.... the first time. But when you get caught doing the same thing a second time why should be give you any more chances? You obviously didn't learn your lesson and we don't like people who cheat continually playing the game.
"So its not like we hurt anyone with us cheating -_-"
Just by you saying that you show that you would cheat again if you could w/o getting caught and proves my point.
It does hurt people when you bank for each other because thats less gold on the BF.

We warred for multiple 3-4 turn hits on our main in the same night. Every alliance in the game backs up their main account and with you guy's history warring seemed like the best option. Maybe you should talk to your main and get the logs of the messages between him and Decab before you say we didn't try and solve the the issue with messages first.

ViralSt0rm
17th January 2011, 11:55 PM
About the war..

I honestly am suprised you thought that we care about what you think. You cry when you get slapped, but when you get owned its loved to see how you reply to the subject of the topic of the thread, TOP ranking. TS has been elimitated for consideration of having helped given a win to another alliance. by killin you guys its THE END off....... Roger and out

MaradoX-
18th January 2011, 01:52 AM
About the war..

I'm not gonna reply on the whole thing but just on part of it, the part where you are speaking about the sabformula.

As I already said, and I'm not the only one, you got massed by a group of people who have most of the top spy-stats. If you were a beginneraccount we wouldn't have been able to do 50%+ damage of your armory. Now, in your case as you were a pretty sized account, if w sab your sentry away first and then we start on the rest, we can basically rape you based on your size + sov.

Lesson for next time: STOP CRYING BECAUSE YOU TURNED INTO A WANKER AND BUY MORE SENTRY

killing_squad
18th January 2011, 01:53 AM
outlaw you didnt understand my bad english... I said i learnt from my mistakes and that i was never going to cheat again...
Ye im an old player.. since koc age 3.
But what could i have with 200k army size? 10bill sentry? I think no many persons in this game had 600mill sentry and 1bill400 spy with 10mill.
So now it would he hard to have that back.. 7mill sentry left and 700mill spy.
I knew nothing about the messages between VS main and TS main but still im TS leader and im the guy to contact when there is an issue.
I hope we can hold it on this warning from you guys. I think TS members gonna think 2 times now before they attack.. (thats how you learn in life by made mistakes)
Still go back to thread.
I dont like to say it but i dont think someone gonna be able to stop VS winning this age ;-)

ps: maradox i will like to see your stats with a army size out the top 100 tff (since two days im in)

MaradoX-
18th January 2011, 02:46 AM
outlaw you didnt understand my bad english... I said i learnt from my mistakes and that i was never going to cheat again...
Ye im an old player.. since koc age 3.
But what could i have with 200k army size? 10bill sentry? I think no many persons in this game had 600mill sentry and 1bill400 spy with 10mill.
So now it would he hard to have that back.. 7mill sentry left and 700mill spy.
I knew nothing about the messages between VS main and TS main but still im TS leader and im the guy to contact when there is an issue.
I hope we can hold it on this warning from you guys. I think TS members gonna think 2 times now before they attack.. (thats how you learn in life by made mistakes)
Still go back to thread.
I dont like to say it but i dont think someone gonna be able to stop VS winning this age ;-)

ps: maradox i will like to see your stats with a army size out the top 100 tff (since two days im in)

Well then blame your main for the war, ok?
This is not a warning but a war apparently...
Also, you have 400k tff, not 200k, lrn2count.

Bayern
18th January 2011, 02:49 AM
killing squad stopped playing after it reached 200k tff kalusha has been playing the account since, so he didnt know... forgive him

killing_squad
18th January 2011, 03:04 AM
hmmm 2-3 days ago i had 200k
i dont think 2-3 days with a little more income will make a big difference now if you want to continue the discussion there is a war room or something :)

MaradoX-
18th January 2011, 03:12 AM
hmmm 2-3 days ago i had 200k
i dont think 2-3 days with a little more income will make a big difference now if you want to continue the discussion there is a war room or something :)

Then you shouldn't have started this discussion here about it in the first place , too scared you are gonna get raped on GUA also now?

Haaky
18th January 2011, 04:28 AM
I found it interesting how you people manage to be so hatefull on Ludo when he keeps admiting what he is done and that he wants to learn from it. If people of RoC will be guys that hold grudges forever, then I have given up on the people of RoC.

Overlord
18th January 2011, 05:25 AM
I found it interesting how you people manage to be so hatefull on Ludo when he keeps admiting what he is done and that he wants to learn from it.

From a strictly observer standpoint, I think its because he admitted what he did, then did it again several times. However it does seem he's played cleanly recently... congrats, I guess?

Haaky
18th January 2011, 05:34 AM
From a strictly observer standpoint, I think its because he admitted what he did, then did it again several times. However it does seem he's played cleanly recently... congrats, I guess?

Thank you.

Iceman2020_DJ
18th January 2011, 06:00 AM
There are in-game mechanisms already in place to limit the amount of sab damage. If you play with no sentry, then you're running a high risk/high reward strategy and whatever inventory lost is fair game. Limiting the sab damage would not only weaken a sabber's strategy, but it also unfair to those like me who play a more low risk strategy and whore a bunch of sentry. They may not be able to sab me for much, but I can't do anything to them either.

Nabooru
18th January 2011, 11:45 AM
I'm looking at writing a sab damage script and yesterday went to go test out sabbing for some example output. After the 10th attempt the page output the "combined logs" of what I had sabbed and told me to stop. Was sort of confused since I knew the limit was 15 last age, but it let me sab the remaining 5 attempts anyway. After the 15th I didn't get the combined log output though :(

Can anyone else confirm this? If so I might have to hold off on some coding until its fixed up.

Oh and just to keep up with TRD so no1 yells, congrats UW main on reaching 2m tff :p

OutlawDragon
18th January 2011, 12:02 PM

Most likely because hes already been caught a few times and doesn't think he can get away with it again.. Or they could be cheating right now and getting smarter about it. They do keep trying to hide Boss- and we know that they know it him because they made him an admin of TS last time, I think hes has been caught more than once trying to play this age.
But don't you think asking for a truce then sabbing is kind of counterproductive if you want us to stop?

I found it interesting how you people manage to be so hatefull on Ludo when he keeps admiting what he is done and that he wants to learn from it. If people of RoC will be guys that hold grudges forever, then I have given up on the people of RoC.

How many chances should one person get to cheat? And does this sound like he really feels bad about it and wants to learn?

Number1Prospect
18th January 2011, 03:06 PM
I'm looking at writing a sab damage script and yesterday went to go test out sabbing for some example output. After the 10th attempt the page output the "combined logs" of what I had sabbed and told me to stop. Was sort of confused since I knew the limit was 15 last age, but it let me sab the remaining 5 attempts anyway. After the 15th I didn't get the combined log output though :(

Can anyone else confirm this? If so I might have to hold off on some coding until its fixed up.

Oh and just to keep up with TRD so no1 yells, congrats UW main on reaching 2m tff :p

Congrats UW on the 2 Mil :)

cadbury
18th January 2011, 04:39 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Nabooru View Post
I'm looking at writing a sab damage script and yesterday went to go test out sabbing for some example output. After the 10th attempt the page output the "combined logs" of what I had sabbed and told me to stop. Was sort of confused since I knew the limit was 15 last age, but it let me sab the remaining 5 attempts anyway. After the 15th I didn't get the combined log output though

Oh and just to keep up with TRD so no1 yells, congrats UW main on reaching 2m tff
Congrats UW on the 2 Mil

congrats HG on the 3 Mil :sneakout:

Stew,yeh me
18th January 2011, 08:23 PM
haaky you have problems call a doc please! stew1age1and5

Haaky
19th January 2011, 12:19 AM
haaky you have problems call a doc please! stew1age1and5

Can you be my new dady? I got drunk yesterday and killed my own...
I am seing a doc :D

Number1Prospect
19th January 2011, 04:26 PM
Congrats to TC on 2 Mil TFF as well :)

diablo_JD
20th January 2011, 04:29 AM
PHNX have a TFF tracker, does anybody have a link to it?

Nara
20th January 2011, 04:46 AM
We do ? gee no one tells me anything :rolleyes1

diablo_JD
20th January 2011, 04:55 AM
I remeber one from some time back. Maybe some other clan ..... Me NoooB :p

Vrasp
20th January 2011, 04:56 AM

Are- has one: http://roc.areswarehouse.com/list.php

Nabooru
20th January 2011, 08:14 AM

You're literally on the Underworld forum about every day. We've had a list going for quite some time.

http://eclipse.uwgaming.net/tfflist.php :icon_idio

Are's list handles user changes like name changes, inactives, etc nicely though. But Eclipse has other stuff too (and more in development) :)

Jerre
20th January 2011, 09:16 AM

Doesn't seem to be working?

Grtz, Jerre

Nabooru
20th January 2011, 09:29 AM
Doesn't seem to be working?

Grtz, Jerre

You might have loaded it in the like...30 second window I was doing some maintenance :p

If you're talking about the growth numbers, yeah those are fubared atm but will even out later today. It's because the data just started coming in again last night (or this morning...not 100% sure).

Anyway thanks to rouen or whoever fixed the roc API :)

Jerre
20th January 2011, 09:52 AM
You might have loaded it in the like...30 second window I was doing some maintenance :p

If you're talking about the growth numbers, yeah those are fubared atm but will even out later today. It's because the data just started coming in again last night (or this morning...not 100% sure).

Haha, I saw nothing at all on the page, so it must have been indeed while you were working on it :P! Thanks for the tff list / stats list.

Grtz, Jerre

Ps: on topic, gratz VS with 5mil tff in 10k TFF :P

rouen
20th January 2011, 09:52 AM

Yea I didnt know what was wrong with it until tiger45 showed me what his bot was doing last night. It should all be back to functioning now!

OutlawDragon
20th January 2011, 11:49 AM
Congratz to Decab on 5M TFF Henry on 3M and Scape on 1M :P And pigsfoot on 2M when he gets there.

diablo_JD
21st January 2011, 12:48 PM
You're literally on the Underworld forum about every day. We've had a list going for quite some time.

Are's list handles user changes like name changes, inactives, etc nicely though. But Eclipse has other stuff too (and more in development) :)

The TFF list had not been working for quite some time.

Number1Prospect
26th January 2011, 01:49 AM
**ES** t0msky_ES 1,679,004 Elves 5,669 124,800 50

124k Credits :P Someones getting a nice boost :P

iAreWinrar
26th January 2011, 12:58 PM
d3vmon is back, you can stop dreaming about your win already VS. :D

C Henry
26th January 2011, 04:42 PM
d3vmon is back, you can stop dreaming about your win already VS. :D

And you are?

iAreWinrar
26th January 2011, 05:53 PM
And you are?

Winrar, hard to read isn't it?

Ninaelyan
26th January 2011, 06:22 PM
Winrar, hard to read isn't it?

Henry can only think in numbers.

C Henry
26th January 2011, 08:28 PM
Henry can only think in numbers.

Never heard of him, thats all.

iAreWinrar
26th January 2011, 08:32 PM
Never heard of him, thats all.

Newb.

Nabooru
27th January 2011, 08:00 AM
313,000+ growth today from Smokey_, nice

Btw RDX, time to actually quit this time...you've been replaced by d3vmon :p

Deserted
27th January 2011, 09:26 AM

I am half playing - semi-retirement maybe? :D

kavallier
27th January 2011, 10:42 AM

Phoenix are clicking their asses off and are growing very nicely and will soon leave decab biting in the dust.
While VS are stuck fighting for t0msky's shenanigans hahahahaha. Feeling the burn VS??? hahaha.
This is just so f00kin hilarious.

Ninaelyan
27th January 2011, 01:00 PM

Pfft, as if bigtoe could "replaced" =)

<3 d3v though

t0msky
27th January 2011, 01:10 PM
Phoenix are clicking their asses off and are growing very nicely and will soon leave decab biting in the dust.
While VS are stuck fighting for t0msky's shenanigans hahahahaha. Feeling the burn VS??? hahaha.
This is just so f00kin hilarious.

lol youre so old skool Kav, i love you even more when you use words like shenanigans.
Vs are happy warring, and the age is far from over yet, im sure it wont be down to just growth that wins this age :)
l

M3J
27th January 2011, 05:26 PM
Deleted
-Gambino

cadbury
27th January 2011, 10:44 PM
congrats to smokey !! woooootttttt

cavalier5
28th January 2011, 02:09 PM
lol youre so old skool Kav, i love you even more when you use words like shenanigans.
Vs are happy warring, and the age is far from over yet, im sure it wont be down to just growth that wins this age :)
l

Especially if ES and maybe some of the other alliances sell to VS. If that happens they could war all age and still win.

Nara
30th January 2011, 09:07 AM
PHNX Smokey_ 7,003,442 Elves

Congrats Smokey !

C Henry
30th January 2011, 01:40 PM
Congrats to Decab on 7 mill.

OutlawDragon
30th January 2011, 04:42 PM
Congrats to Decab on 7 mill.

what he said ^

biglou250
30th January 2011, 06:10 PM
PHNX Smokey_ 7,003,442 Elves

Congrats Smokey !

What she said. ^

Iceman2020_DJ
1st February 2011, 02:43 AM
She said-he heard?

Oh yeah TRD....still a large gap in ranks with covert stats

Bayern
1st February 2011, 01:48 PM
Henry-VS made VS Main

t0msky
1st February 2011, 02:36 PM
Henry-VS made VS Main

where you here that ??

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/8590/liesg.jpg

Hiato
7th February 2011, 11:10 AM
PHNX Smokey_ 8,002,022 Elves ??? 9

Gz smokey!!

OutlawDragon
8th February 2011, 12:26 PM
VS Decab-VS 8,009,258 Humans
gratz to Decab as well.

I wonder how long till Henry catches up to both of them :P

Octo
11th February 2011, 06:34 AM
Grats to RF for winning yet another age.

Deserted
11th February 2011, 08:30 AM
Grats to RF for winning yet another age.

I have to agree with you there, they must be laughing watching VS and PHNX rip pieces out of each other

cavalier5
11th February 2011, 02:08 PM
I have to agree with you there, they must be laughing watching VS and PHNX rip pieces out of each other
RF is still pretty far behind. Plus some ES and maybe WP will sell to VS. VS is still in the lead by a lot.

RiChardge
11th February 2011, 06:02 PM
RF is still pretty far behind. Plus some ES and maybe WP will sell to VS. VS is still in the lead by a lot.

Learn2Analyse.

Deserted
14th February 2011, 03:56 AM

Learn2Analyse.

I think he was right, they seem to have a lot less now :p Who know's though?

tiger45
16th February 2011, 09:32 AM
Sab Turns sucks.

~tiger45.

colleca
16th February 2011, 08:05 PM
Yey for top ranking discussion, my thoughts:

It would seem VS is pulling away with this age. Just looking at the stats of both Henry and Decab sheesh. nearly 9 mill TFF for Decab as humans, thats alot of TBG. Almost feels like it would be in VS's interest for Decab to sell to Henry so henry can get the best of both worlds (the human's gold with the DA and sentry bonus of dwarves).

Phnx isnt out of it though, Nara's acct looks pretty good and Smokey has top spy so that will help in this war. Everyone else except for hiato is not looking so good though.

Will be interesting to see kind of damage smokey is able to do on Decab and Henry tho, Which honestly is what VS should have been fearing having a dwarf and human account as your 2 big ones.

VS looks like it has ES support but then again Phnx has TC and TCL and friends and Deserted! So, will be an interesting 2nd half of the age!

C Henry
16th February 2011, 08:47 PM
Yey for top ranking discussion, my thoughts:

It would seem VS is pulling away with this age. Just looking at the stats of both Henry and Decab sheesh. nearly 9 mill TFF for Decab as humans, thats alot of TBG. Almost feels like it would be in VS's interest for Decab to sell to Henry so henry can get the best of both worlds (the human's gold with the DA and sentry bonus of dwarves).

Phnx isnt out of it though, Nara's acct looks pretty good and Smokey has top spy so that will help in this war. Everyone else except for hiato is not looking so good though.

Will be interesting to see kind of damage smokey is able to do on Decab and Henry tho, Which honestly is what VS should have been fearing having a dwarf and human account as your 2 big ones.

VS looks like it has ES support but then again Phnx has TC and TCL and friends and Deserted! So, will be an interesting 2nd half of the age!

Age isn't even close, PHNX is far ahead.

Ninaelyan
17th February 2011, 05:39 AM

my sov is going up...

Deserted
17th February 2011, 09:46 AM

I'm not selling this age, I have already told Smokey that I am playing this age for myself.

t0msky
17th February 2011, 09:57 AM
I'm not selling this age, I have already told Smokey that I am playing this age for myself.

suuure you are.......

this isnt an age war, its a nice night out with friends, age after age phnx defy what ppl think of them and show they are fighters, huge props to them for fighting with us and havng fiun, id like to point out i wasnt one of them that said they wouldnt fight, if we werent sabbing phnx i have to say id be happy sabbing with them, not one person has whined or cried over being sabbed for no other reason than to give vs a shot #1 and as i said they fight back which is a really refreshing change and good to be a part of.
on trd the age is far from over and im sure sells will come in to both sides from several unexpected locations it will all be about watching for it and trying to get it first

colleca
17th February 2011, 12:36 PM
Age isn't even close, PHNX is far ahead.

How do you figure?
TFFs
Smokey is at 9.3m
Decab is at 8.7m
You are at 7.8m

all three of u are safe from hits and age is just half over! So thats about another 5-7 weeks of 7.2m lead in TFF. And that lead could grow! (or decrease....)

Jerre
17th February 2011, 03:19 PM
tffs don't matter too much, you just need to be able to hold all the weaps in the end, total sov of the alliance / alliances that sell off to you does.

Grtz, Jerre

colleca
17th February 2011, 07:34 PM
tffs don't matter too much, you just need to be able to hold all the weaps in the end, total sov of the alliance / alliances that sell off to you does.

Grtz, Jerre

Gold is more important then the # of troops you have. As for me it took about 800b in sells last age for me to hold the sentry tools i had and i wuldve needed alot more if I was trying to balance out my stats with dragonskins and excaliburs. Also, by the time I had taken all my sells there wasnt that much left to take, I turned down a few sell offers but I wouldve guessed I could get only another 100b if I had wanted it.

Also you need to look at how large people already are and if age is only half done then thats another 1.5 mill just from unit production still to come for everyone. That means 10 mill+ coverts for all the main accounts and a corresponding 3 trillion gold needed if you were to max out those coverts with weapons.

Plus, SA+DA. So I would guess your looking at 4.5-5 trillion gold needed to completely max out. Thats not that easy to come by.

Zues
17th February 2011, 08:02 PM
I wouldn't be to surprised if smokey's TBG is higher than Decab's while decab is humans smokey has higher covert stats so much have more coverts i'd assume.

Vrasp
17th February 2011, 08:28 PM

Well, that's a lie. Smokey kicked me out of PHNX just so you'd stay in.

Zues
17th February 2011, 10:24 PM
Well, that's a lie. Smokey kicked me out of PHNX just so you'd stay in.

You sure that was the reason?

Vrasp
18th February 2011, 01:21 AM
You sure that was the reason?

Yes. Well, actually it was so he'd rejoin the chain after leaving it (same thing though).

Deserted
18th February 2011, 03:03 AM
Yes. Well, actually it was so he'd rejoin the chain after leaving it (same thing though).

Really? Now that is a surprise to me so thanks for that. Now perhaps I'll let you know what the truth was around that...

I originally left the chain because of some PMs from a PHNX member, basically I didnt like what they had to say and their attitude. I have always had an on/off relationship with PHNX anyway and have had many reasons to not be there. Except at the end of last age when I helped out Nara juggle some stats I have not even been in to the PHNX private channel on irc.

Now I am not going to lie, Vrasp being in PHNX had come up in conversations and I aired my views to Nara, however, at no point have I ever said remove Vrasp from chain and I will come back.

My reasons for going back in PHNX chain were twofold, one was a clickback deal, I decided that I was going to have a selfish age, out for myself. The second was my friendship with a handful of people in that chain, especially Nara.

So yes, there you go, dont be getting big headed Vrasp, you wasnt the reason I rejoined, it was purely me being selfish and getting clickback (plus to stop the nagging from Nara on msn).

Vrasp
18th February 2011, 05:28 AM
Really? Now that is a surprise to me so thanks for that. Now perhaps I'll let you know what the truth was around that...

I originally left the chain because of some PMs from a PHNX member, basically I didnt like what they had to say and their attitude. I have always had an on/off relationship with PHNX anyway and have had many reasons to not be there. Except at the end of last age when I helped out Nara juggle some stats I have not even been in to the PHNX private channel on irc.

Now I am not going to lie, Vrasp being in PHNX had come up in conversations and I aired my views to Nara, however, at no point have I ever said remove Vrasp from chain and I will come back.

My reasons for going back in PHNX chain were twofold, one was a clickback deal, I decided that I was going to have a selfish age, out for myself. The second was my friendship with a handful of people in that chain, especially Nara.

So yes, there you go, dont be getting big headed Vrasp, you wasnt the reason I rejoined, it was purely me being selfish and getting clickback (plus to stop the nagging from Nara on msn).

I'm not being big-headed; the reason I was given for being kicked out (from Smokey) was that you left because of me.

Nara
18th February 2011, 06:52 AM
I must admit I am curious as to who your sidekick was http://www.ruinsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=18338

My notes say Xplicit GotGoat-RF OmniJackal in previous ages of the game. We have also in a previous age even had the infamous Stew hiding under another name in our chain and chat room.

Anyway water under the bridge now, I see your doing well, Vrasp with a wicked looking spy rank :)

Vrasp
18th February 2011, 07:44 AM
I must admit I am curious as to who your sidekick was http://www.ruinsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=18338

My notes say Xplicit GotGoat-RF OmniJackal in previous ages of the game. We have also in a previous age even had the infamous Stew hiding under another name in our chain and chat room.

Anyway water under the bridge now, I see your doing well, Vrasp with a wicked looking spy rank :)

Hahaha, I actually didn't know who that was when you first asked either. He was even in chain with me the previous age and I still didn't know (granted I was barely playing). I do now...but I guess I shouldn't mention it (it's not anyone you'd probably think of).

Deserted
18th February 2011, 08:16 AM
I'm not being big-headed; the reason I was given for being kicked out (from Smokey) was that you left because of me.

That's interesting as when you were kicked out I was talking to other chains about deals, I can honestly say I never asked for you to be kicked or demanded it or even hinted that if you were that I would return. My reason for coming back was purely down to a click deal.

Vrasp
18th February 2011, 09:59 AM
That's interesting as when you were kicked out I was talking to other chains about deals, I can honestly say I never asked for you to be kicked or demanded it or even hinted that if you were that I would return. My reason for coming back was purely down to a click deal.

Well then, your guess as to why said you were the reason is as good as mine. Ask him about it if you want to know.

Deserted
18th February 2011, 11:31 AM
I don't need to guess, I know I am not the reason....

[16:29] <smokey> also if u want i can send the pm i had with vrasp when he was kicked. but here is the main reason he was kicked.
[16:29] <smokey> [20:10] <smokey> ok u want to know. i really think your just a spy. then to find out your just sending clicks away. just seems kinda funny to me. i know that u wanted to join phnx cause u said that your friends dont play anymore. but apoth has an account which we were told by u that he quit.
[16:29] <smokey> [20:10] <Vrasp> And his account is...
[16:29] <smokey> [20:11] <smokey> idk but when the game came back he sure was talking about the shared ip's b4 anyone else
[16:29] <smokey> [20:11] <smokey> i could look for the log but i know it was.... i sure see alot of shared ip's everywhere
[16:29] <smokey> [20:12] * Vrasp shrugs

There :D

Vrasp
19th February 2011, 01:28 AM
I don't need to guess, I know I am not the reason....

[16:29] <smokey> also if u want i can send the pm i had with vrasp when he was kicked. but here is the main reason he was kicked.
[16:29] <smokey> [20:10] <smokey> ok u want to know. i really think your just a spy. then to find out your just sending clicks away. just seems kinda funny to me. i know that u wanted to join phnx cause u said that your friends dont play anymore. but apoth has an account which we were told by u that he quit.
[16:29] <smokey> [20:10] <Vrasp> And his account is...
[16:29] <smokey> [20:11] <smokey> idk but when the game came back he sure was talking about the shared ip's b4 anyone else
[16:29] <smokey> [20:11] <smokey> i could look for the log but i know it was.... i sure see alot of shared ip's everywhere
[16:29] <smokey> [20:12] * Vrasp shrugs

[20:01:46] <smokey> and u cost me a good clicker today, he left because of u
[20:02:02] <Vrasp> And who was that?
[20:02:43] <smokey> your growth today was only 10k i get 5k and i lost half of 40k today
[20:02:51] <Vrasp> And the last two days?
[20:03:48] <Vrasp> I still don't see how I made someone leave either
[20:04:25] <smokey> im not sure either but as i was told its persanel issues against u.
[20:10:35] <smokey> ok u want to know. i really think your just a spy. then to find out your just sending clicks away. just seems kinda funny to me. i know that u wanted to join phnx cause u said that your friends dont play anymore. but apoth has an account which we were told by u that he quit.
[20:11:03] <Vrasp> And his account is...
[20:11:35] <smokey> idk but when the game came back he sure was talking about the shared ip's b4 anyone else
[20:12:05] <smokey> i could look for the log but i know it was.... i sure see alot of shared ip's everywhere
[20:12:49] * Vrasp shrugs
[20:12:53] <Vrasp> Probably has an account and isn't playing
[20:12:57] <Vrasp> Didn't tell me what it was if so
[20:18:38] <Vrasp> Tell Bigtoe he can come back now
[20:18:56] <smokey> he wont
[20:19:31] <smokey> but maybe if i had known when he left why, i coulda done this then and maybe he would. if that makes sence

So as I said before, you can ask him WHY he said it if you care. The point is that he said it.

t0msky
19th February 2011, 05:59 AM
[20:02:02] <Vrasp> And who was that?
[20:02:43] <smokey> your growth today was only 10k i get 5k and i lost half of 40k today
[20:02:51] <Vrasp> And the last two days?
[20:03:48] <Vrasp> I still don't see how I made someone leave either
[20:04:25] <smokey> im not sure either but as i was told its persanel issues against u.
[20:10:35] <smokey> ok u want to know. i really think your just a spy. then to find out your just sending clicks away. just seems kinda funny to me. i know that u wanted to join phnx cause u said that your friends dont play anymore. but apoth has an account which we were told by u that he quit.
[20:11:03] <Vrasp> And his account is...
[20:11:35] <smokey> idk but when the game came back he sure was talking about the shared ip's b4 anyone else
[20:12:05] <smokey> i could look for the log but i know it was.... i sure see alot of shared ip's everywhere
[20:12:49] * Vrasp shrugs
[20:12:53] <Vrasp> Probably has an account and isn't playing
[20:12:57] <Vrasp> Didn't tell me what it was if so
[20:18:38] <Vrasp> Tell Bigtoe he can come back now
[20:18:56] <smokey> he wont
[20:19:31] <smokey> but maybe if i had known when he left why, i coulda done this then and maybe he would. if that makes sence

So as I said before, you can ask him WHY he said it if you care. The point is that he said it.

the most disheartening thing in that conversation is the fact smokey only gives a fuck he lost a clicker and not seeing a friend leaving chain, seriously its not good to see someone giving more of a shit about losing imaginary men than seeing a long time friend to phnx leaving, at least it helps us understand the mentality of a ranker, clicks first friends second

Hiato
19th February 2011, 09:40 AM
the most disheartening thing in that conversation is the fact smokey only gives a fuck he lost a clicker and not seeing a friend leaving chain, seriously its not good to see someone giving more of a shit about losing imaginary men than seeing a long time friend to phnx leaving, at least it helps us understand the mentality of a ranker, clicks first friends second

Lmao t0msky, nice try at twisting shit around.. really. But we all know you're the person least expected to NOT talk shit about PHNX. Now about that convo clearly that's not the start of it and they were talking about GROWTH(vrasp sending all his credits out etc) therefore smokey brought up the clicker leaving thing as a "pros and cons" on this growth thing. maybe if they were talking about vrasp partnership in phnx then it would of come out as a "friend leaving" also insteed of a "active clicker". who knows..

And also that part about rankers putting clicks over friends, i think that's taking it way too far lol.. maybe you need a break from roc? We all aren't just "rankers, sabbers, slayers etc" we're just persons playing a silly game and i don't think they style of playing you choose reflects your personality or priorities. and viceversa.

iNTERNET
19th February 2011, 09:53 AM
Actually hiato, rankers are probably a lot more likely to put clicks over friends then others in the game. Most care about getting the highest rank. They're already wakiung up throughout the night, going on their phone throughout the day, etc. They want the best account

Would someone like a sabber really care as much about clicks as a ranker? A sabber would want to keep a loyal friend with him. A ranker would want to keep clicks.

Leash
19th February 2011, 10:05 AM
Exactly Internet, spot on. I'm not saying all of the rankers are like that but through the game most sabbers I met are nice ppl and want to help (or sabb) each other, while rankers just approach each other for clickdeals

Jarrad-
19th February 2011, 10:16 AM
sabbers play roc for the bumsechs. FACT!

Hiato
19th February 2011, 11:08 AM
Well as none ranker player playing in a so called ranker clan for this long, i honestly disagree with y'all. And you should know that it takes alot of love and partnertship for a clan to sell off their accounts to a single one every age:p. like i know many players in PHNX do:p

And i also think that the reason those "sabber clans" don't rank at the end of age it's because they don't have a decent chance at the top ranks by their own... i'm wrong? For example back in age 1 or so when ES was being runned by danny they did have a shoot at the top ranks (top tff during the age.etc) and they did really go for it (dont deny it!) but don't get me wrong i'm not saying i'm an "expert" on ES chain cause i'm not-not at all- But you guys clearly aren't "expert" on our chain so stop talking like you are.

This whole being a sabber or a ranker chain game, is kinda like playing any game where you can choose easy or hard mode. You can go for easy mode.. you do have fun playing this mode but let's face it it's a piece of cake. Or you can play hard mode wich takes more effort and is more interesting. And who says rankers can't have fun sabbing as much as others?

Edit: @Leash Gz on 1k posts ? lol

OutlawDragon
19th February 2011, 11:21 AM
And who says rankers can't have fun sabbing as much as others?

its kind of hard to sab when your 0ed!

Hiato
19th February 2011, 11:28 AM
its kind of hard to sab when your 0ed!

Yeah no $hit.. not like sabbers can't be 0'd. your point?

OutlawDragon
19th February 2011, 11:35 AM
Yeah no $hit.. not like sabbers can't be 0'd. your point?

well we're not 0ed but what is it like 10-15 of you guys are? My point is that rankers dont have fun sabbing when they are 0ed. And its also hard to sab when your account is 100% sentry which is another 10-15 of your accounts.

Hiato
19th February 2011, 11:57 AM
well we're not 0ed but what is it like 10-15 of you guys are? My point is that rankers dont have fun sabbing when they are 0ed. And its also hard to sab when your account is 100% sentry which is another 10-15 of your accounts.

Numero uno: You're on the wrong thread genius.
Dos: Your argument is still invalid.
tres: and yes there are 0'd accounts on your side.

Leash
19th February 2011, 12:03 PM
Well as none ranker player playing in a so called ranker clan for this long, i honestly disagree with y'all. And you should know that it takes alot of love and partnertship for a clan to sell off their accounts to a single one every age:p. like i know many players in PHNX do:p

And i also think that the reason those "sabber clans" don't rank at the end of age it's because they don't have a decent chance at the top ranks by their own... i'm wrong? For example back in age 1 or so when ES was being runned by danny they did have a shoot at the top ranks (top tff during the age.etc) and they did really go for it (dont deny it!) but don't get me wrong i'm not saying i'm an "expert" on ES chain cause i'm not-not at all- But you guys clearly aren't "expert" on our chain so stop talking like you are.

This whole being a sabber or a ranker chain game, is kinda like playing any game where you can choose easy or hard mode. You can go for easy mode.. you do have fun playing this mode but let's face it it's a piece of cake. Or you can play hard mode wich takes more effort and is more interesting. And who says rankers can't have fun sabbing as much as others?

Edit: @Leash Gz on 1k posts ? lol

Lol 80 % of all ES accounts sell off at the end of EACH age, we came close several times but that was more for the lolly of it ;D Also, I dunno how this works in ranker chains but in ES the main accounts sell off to smaller members at the beginning of each age to help them get upgrades. So yah the bond is in fact stronger than you might think :)

Jarrad-
19th February 2011, 12:35 PM
Lol 80 % of all ES accounts sell off at the end of EACH age, we came close several times but that was more for the lolly of it ;D Also, I dunno how this works in ranker chains but in ES the main accounts sell off to smaller members at the beginning of each age to help them get upgrades. So yah the bond is in fact stronger than you might think :)

I'm still only here for the bumsechs.

Vrasp
19th February 2011, 01:04 PM
Now about that convo clearly that's not the start of it and they were talking about GROWTH(vrasp sending all his credits out etc) therefore smokey brought up the clicker leaving thing as a "pros and cons" on this growth thing. maybe if they were talking about vrasp partnership in phnx then it would of come out as a "friend leaving" also insteed of a "active clicker". who knows..

Nope, that's pretty much the start of the convo. You want the lines before it? Here they are:

Session Start: Mon Jan 10 20:01:02 2011
Session Ident: smokey
[20:01:04] <Vrasp> your loss~
[20:01:23] <smokey> well your not helping
[20:01:30] <smokey> your just sending away

C Henry
19th February 2011, 01:08 PM
Nope, that's pretty much the start of the convo. You want the lines before it? Here they are:

Seems like the phnx thing to do. I mean they get RDX each age to be their monkey and it looks like they got dev to join him.

Hiato
19th February 2011, 02:00 PM

lol, that's basicly what i sayd.

Seems like the phnx thing to do. I mean they get RDX each age to be their monkey and it looks like they got dev to join him.
http://images2.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/5040961/Lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Question-Spiderman

t0msky
19th February 2011, 02:24 PM
well i cant speak for other clans in such detail but i can give you the es method.
we dont care for rank, lets be honest we could get a top 3 spot every age if we so chose, we have mad clickers in es who like to click, we have mad sabbers in es who like to sab, as im loathe to use the term "main accounts" but we have members who are larger than other members in tff and they without thought for themselves each age sell to other accounts to give them their ups in spy and man ups so we can all get on with the business of sabbing the chains, i personzally have sold off more than 25 billion this age to boos tmembers so they can get to the fun business of sabbing, i know others have sold similar amounts to aid in this.
We as a clan would happily sell our accounts off to other members if it meant they had the ability to better enjoy the game, what do we ask in return...nothing....all we want is each member to be loyal to es first and above all have fun, unlike other clans who dont or wont sell to each other unless it benefits them we put friends above rank, after all rank in the long term means fuckall friends however last a lifetime, if we chose a chain structure to benefit the few we could be like every other clan in rioc, but we dont, we promote ppl jumping under different accounts to boost everyone, and as such have the best setup for a clan that enjoys war over ranking, one age just to disappoint u all and show u just how easy it is to rank we may do it, however itll prolly not happen in my lifetime

Stew,yeh me
19th February 2011, 02:44 PM
lol like to see that! maybe get dannyboy back lol anyone can get top 3, top top 1 is where the l33t are ;p and dont post some shit like people win when you hide and dont war, as you know like every RF win has ben after 1-2 big wars

sabbers are players who know they cant win simple as!

colleca
19th February 2011, 04:53 PM
less vrasp, more top ranking discussion.

ViralSt0rm
19th February 2011, 05:18 PM

Poor henry, its Viral to you.