PDA

View Full Version : Unban Carlos

LordCounter
15th December 2010, 07:53 AM
Carlos was banned for spamming the koc server to get extra sabs.
besides the fact a lot of other people in different alliances are doing the same thing, when people hit the conquest button the koc server also gets spammed and sends a lot of requests per second >> its the EXACT same principle.

If carlos gets banned, so should everyone who;
- uses scripts to sab
- hits the conquest button too many times in a row.

its BS carlos got banned, ive put up a poll to see what other people think about this

David1000
15th December 2010, 09:57 AM
He should be unbanned. You can't be banned for flaws in coding. You can, but not when half of KoC is doing it or has it occuring on rare occasion..

Mudvayne
15th December 2010, 11:13 AM
He should get unbanned. Half of FF was doing it during our war with them and who knows how many others across the KoC landscape and all they got was a warning not even a temp ban.

chrisl7605
15th December 2010, 11:19 AM
I say you unban him and fix the flaw.

evilmiget0021
15th December 2010, 11:32 AM
He should get unbanned. Half of FF was doing it during our war with them and who knows how many others across the KoC landscape and all they got was a warning not even a temp ban.

LOL. You should ban everyone under mudvayne, I heard he encourages turn glitching in his commander's notice. See random accusations are funNnNnNnNn.

On topic, why don't the stupid mods/rocco just fix the glitch and stop banning people because they are lazy?

Mudvayne
15th December 2010, 11:54 AM
LOL. You should ban everyone under mudvayne, I heard he encourages turn glitching in his commander's notice. See random accusations are funNnNnNnNn.

On topic, why don't the stupid mods/rocco just fix the glitch and stop banning people because they are lazy?

Notice For All Your Officers

FF sab list:

http://shane.skaro.ws/ac/war/ff.php

Yep I really take the time to put useful information in that thing :)

kavallier
15th December 2010, 01:36 PM
yes unban carlos, KoC needs the untamable spanish stallion.

Nasser
15th December 2010, 02:42 PM
KoC is not fun without a Carlos in it... and the fake Carlos-SR does not count!!!

clinteastwood
15th December 2010, 02:46 PM
Seeing as RF's script was allowing them to mass people 5 times per second (basically the same thing) and none of them got so much as a suspension it makes little sense why Carlos is banned.

Rickrolled
15th December 2010, 02:52 PM
im against cheating, however i think this should be at most a 3 days suspension.

RoHaLoVeR
15th December 2010, 02:56 PM
View Poll Results: Should Carlos be unbanned?

Yes
87.50%
No
12.50%

KoC mods/admins never listened to polls.

If you tell them, "87.50% voted in favour of unbanning Carlos", they will say: "99% of KoC didn't vote" (for example, this guy didn't vote: KendoSlice 15 Humans 5,603 Gold 5,560)

NardHipples
15th December 2010, 03:01 PM
i don't agree with picking out 1 guy that was doing this out of 1,000 and banning him. maybe they just used him as an example to warn others, but its definitely unfair to Carlos.

Carlos
15th December 2010, 05:30 PM
Thanks everyone. I have heard Remco quit because he feels guilty and doesnt want to swallow his pride. However, im sure gem who is a wonderful and reasonable mod will ban everyone who broke the rules, since remco prooved to enforce them only against those that sabbed him.
By the way, I dont think it deserves a suspension, the ban is fair. Remco told me he made a mistake banning TGF, it wasn't him who registered the account but his mother. That's his version at least

DrunKnGoblin
15th December 2010, 06:36 PM
Definitely unban, Or Ban every single person who did/does it. Mods shouldn't pick and choose who they ban judged on personal opinions or because they have a hard-on for the account they 'built legitimately' and it gets sabbed.

inconsistency in bannings only kills the game further, Its fine for Carlos to be banned for doing something that LOTS of people are/were doing, But it's ok for TGF to make multis in his enemy chain to get internal information and to ambush sells. (Oh its ok, he doesn't get any benefit from it. (LOL!! Seems like a HUGE advantage to me,))

Simply a plea for consistency and to not just ban people because of personal grievances.

Umbrus
15th December 2010, 11:26 PM
the mexican contingent would never be the same without carlos :(, he's a great asset to the community and should be unbanned and the bug should be fixed.

FiendKing04
16th December 2010, 03:02 AM
He should be unbanned. Just another stupid thing to add to the list of things that the Moderators have screwed over the everyday players on. Screw all of the little players, but if the Alliance that you play favourites with gets caught cheating, then it's no biggie, three days max. Anyways, that's another thread for another time. Just simply uinban Carlos and fix the 'glitch/bug/feature'. We can't threaten Remco- with Sabotage/chaining, since he went Inactive and all, and we all love Gem- to much.

/me points to bon.

You're next! XD

rouen
16th December 2010, 07:12 AM
Carlos was banned for spamming the koc server to get extra sabs.
besides the fact a lot of other people in different alliances are doing the same thing, when people hit the conquest button the koc server also gets spammed and sends a lot of requests per second >> its the EXACT same principle.

If carlos gets banned, so should everyone who;
- uses scripts to sab
- hits the conquest button too many times in a row.

its BS carlos got banned, ive put up a poll to see what other people think about this

A petition to have someone unbanned is more like it.