PDA

View Full Version : gem's the new remco (biased mod)

Carlos
14th December 2010, 05:26 PM
[01:17:18] <~dIsTuRbEdTeDDyBeAr> Banned
[01:17:18] <~dIsTuRbEdTeDDyBeAr> You have been banned for Since I can't seem to get doh to stop making accounts under you... Guess you will have to pay the price.
[01:17:19] <~dIsTuRbEdTeDDyBeAr> wtf

Seems gem is going on rage mode and banning people for shit reasons like the former player remco did. please community share your thoughts on this, it seems the koc mods want to destroy DT at any cost.

clinteastwood
14th December 2010, 05:33 PM
They banned my commander for no reason! now I have to join a new commander, I just want to play with my friends!!

kavallier
14th December 2010, 05:43 PM
weren't you going to join under your good friend tgf, doh? ...hint... ...hint...

Hibun_th
14th December 2010, 05:44 PM
indeed, join TGF.. see if he gets banned.

clinteastwood
14th December 2010, 05:48 PM
I switched to one of my best buddies Dragon_Orb but she doesn't care anymore, awesome!! I'm glad I can play with my friends again

David1000
14th December 2010, 06:06 PM
I switched to one of my best buddies Dragon_Orb but she doesn't care anymore, awesome!! I'm glad I can play with my friends again

Ah well this falls under the reasoning: 'supporting cheating is cheating itself' same as law goes in real life. If you motivate others to commit a crime, that is a crime as well.

All in all :P Bannings are wierd this age.

Lil_Wolfy
14th December 2010, 06:13 PM
Ah well this falls under the reasoning: 'supporting cheating is cheating itself' same as law goes in real life. If you motivate others to commit a crime, that is a crime as well.

Yah cos like you try and tell doh not to do shit and see how far that gets you ;). He does whatever random shit he wants and i rly dont see why gem had to ban dtb for it

NardHipples
14th December 2010, 06:42 PM

i know ive been banned once before but simply being around when doh decides to make 100 fakes under you isn't "supporting cheating". hell tgf has a few too so he "supports cheating" just as much as i do...

but it was just a tempban so i have no problem with it. it was just very weird to be afk for a few minutes, come back, and be banned for someone else cheating lol

Carlos
14th December 2010, 11:54 PM
I'm glad gem couldnt handle the pressure and unbanned dtb. Congrats, you just prooved how effective our resistance against the mods who want to kill the game is.

David1000
15th December 2010, 03:41 AM
i know ive been banned once before but simply being around when doh decides to make 100 fakes under you isn't "supporting cheating". hell tgf has a few too so he "supports cheating" just as much as i do...

but it was just a tempban so i have no problem with it. it was just very weird to be afk for a few minutes, come back, and be banned for someone else cheating lol

As long as you are removing him when you notice it is him, I don't see any reason they can ban you ;) Only if they can prove you are actively benefiting from it and know you are aware of it.. perhaps a few warnings first. Never a banning tough unless you 'actively promote the other to cheat for your benefit'.. (what I came up with after some thinking)..

Glad its just temp. Perhaps some extra rulling or 1-2 new mods?