PDA

View Full Version : MK vs ToF

chrisl7605
8th December 2010, 08:21 PM
What SL is back and they learned how to war :p

jk kind of but on a serious note

I am warring ToF for actual legit reasons and just made SL to keep MK out of my problems a few might be joining me we will see if not its whatever.

This war is starting for those of you that have ever been ripped off morale!

Reclaimer- promised my officer clickback when he joined my officer was very patient and Reclaimer- assured he would pay my officer tightterry2-ToF after Reclaimer- owing terry 70k morale terry finally left after weeks and weeks of waiting for payment from Reclaimer- I have had enough and I am chaining his alliance on account of not being able to sab Reclaimer-

Not only will people hopefully learn not to rip people off but SL will win their first ever war!

Fastaria
8th December 2010, 08:59 PM
this should be fun :)
btw SL primary
enjoy ToF

Umbrus
8th December 2010, 09:29 PM
Gl chris!!

chrisl7605
8th December 2010, 10:10 PM
ty umbrus

<@AutomaticCreations> tof has been sabbed for a total of: 494,100,000 gold by chrisl

got more then i expected

Lord_Ezek
8th December 2010, 11:02 PM
You remind me of Rambo :D

evilmiget0021
8th December 2010, 11:07 PM
Oh hey guys

LOGSIES

<@AutomaticCreations> tof has been sabbed for a total of: 469,325,000 gold by evilmiget0021

Your spies successfully enter Destiny-'s armory undetected, and destroy 53 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Destiny-'s armory undetected, and destroy 53 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter TLR-ToF's armory undetected, and destroy 53 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter TLR-ToF's armory undetected, and destroy 52 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Sernix's armory undetected, and destroy 24 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Sernix's armory undetected, and destroy 24 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter X3rb3rus-'s armory undetected, and destroy 22 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter X3rb3rus-'s armory undetected, and destroy 22 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter theorygent's armory undetected, and destroy 55 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter theorygent's armory undetected, and destroy 64 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter NuBbY's armory undetected, and destroy 15 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter NuBbY's armory undetected, and destroy 15 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter darkplace's armory undetected, and destroy 8 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter darkplace's armory undetected, and destroy 8 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Djak's armory undetected, and destroy 9 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Djak's armory undetected, and destroy 9 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter iRuffPuppee's armory undetected, and destroy 6 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter iRuffPuppee's armory undetected, and destroy 6 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter sandaddict-ToF's armory undetected, and destroy 5 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter sandaddict-ToF's armory undetected, and destroy 5 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Odie-ToF's armory undetected, and destroy 8 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Odie-ToF's armory undetected, and destroy 5 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter seren666's armory undetected, and destroy 17 of the enemy's Dragonskin stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter seren666's armory undetected, and destroy 17 of the enemy's Dragonskin stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter retread's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter retread's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter BuddaBoy's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter BuddaBoy's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter hoffy's armory undetected, and destroy 3 of the enemy's Guard Dog stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter hoffy's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Grappling Hook stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

18 seconds ago reclaimer- Attack defended 78 352 8,160,974,159 1,742,989,200
21 seconds ago reclaimer- Attack defended 79 353 8,292,863,020 1,787,163,454
25 seconds ago reclaimer- Attack defended 137 576 8,686,620,767 1,977,800,138
27 seconds ago reclaimer- Attack defended 180 668 8,019,092,051 2,070,829,641
30 seconds ago reclaimer- Attack defended 103 447 8,218,192,863 1,819,200,949
34 seconds ago reclaimer- Attack defended 94 448 8,925,505,691 1,809,992,450
37 seconds ago reclaimer- Attack defended 85 359 9,290,494,976 2,116,715,611
41 seconds ago reclaimer- Attack defended 177 631 7,607,689,334 2,054,344,696
44 seconds ago reclaimer- Attack defended 64 271 8,356,321,974 1,917,827,057
47 seconds ago reclaimer- Attack defended 86 408 8,361,837,644 1,710,369,274

Dragonskin Defend 36,901 242.03/256

Fastaria
8th December 2010, 11:27 PM
more logs :)

Your spies successfully enter Destiny-'s armory undetected, and destroy 53 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Destiny-'s armory undetected, and destroy 53 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter TLR-ToF's armory undetected, and destroy 53 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Sernix's armory undetected, and destroy 24 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Sernix's armory undetected, and destroy 24 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter theorygent's armory undetected, and destroy 23 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter theorygent's armory undetected, and destroy 23 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter NuBbY's armory undetected, and destroy 16 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter NuBbY's armory undetected, and destroy 16 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter darkplace's armory undetected, and destroy 11 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter darkplace's armory undetected, and destroy 11 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Odie-ToF's armory undetected, and destroy 8 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter seren666's armory undetected, and destroy 16 of the enemy's Dragonskin stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

<@AutomaticCreations> tof has been sabbed for a total of: 454,600,000 gold by Fastaria

get better aat's :P
cant tell if your rankers or half ass sabbers with those.

Rickrolled
9th December 2010, 06:45 AM
Your spies successfully enter reclaimer-'s armory undetected, and destroy 93 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter reclaimer-'s armory undetected, and destroy 92 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter TLR-ToF's armory undetected, and destroy 52 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter TLR-ToF's armory undetected, and destroy 52 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter theorygent's armory undetected, and destroy 55 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

[13:43] <~Rick> !psab rick 1 h
[13:43] <@AutomaticCreations> rick has sabbed for a total of: 632,506,400 gold in the last ermm... 60 minutes,

Umbrus
9th December 2010, 07:32 AM
Your spies successfully enter Destiny-'s armory undetected, and destroy 52 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter reclaimer-'s armory undetected, and destroy 92 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter theorygent's armory undetected, and destroy 32 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Rambo n friends :<3:

Fastaria
9th December 2010, 09:46 AM
Bum Bum Bum
and then there were 5 (ish)
:O
gj Rick and Umbrus
<3

chrisl7605
9th December 2010, 03:39 PM
i don't think their retaliating accept maybe sernix think we got this!!!!

Reclaimer-
9th December 2010, 05:55 PM
/me shrugs

adray
9th December 2010, 05:58 PM
is tS going to defend their allies? u never know what a ranker chain like that might do! seeing that they never war :p they could be hiding somethig ;-)

Fastaria
9th December 2010, 09:55 PM
^^ doubtful
let them war more AAT's =)

pffft
9th December 2010, 10:53 PM
well, since i am in Sabbers_league, i guess i am involved. :P hehe

chrisl7605
9th December 2010, 11:03 PM
Reclaimer- why don't you just give terry what you owe him and we will stop rapping your alliance?

Lord_Ezek
9th December 2010, 11:39 PM
I dont understand. Is this MK vs TOF or TOF vs Rambo and friends?

Screwdriver_LaCN
10th December 2010, 12:11 AM
This is another funny war thread :D but somehow I dont really like ToF too :D so GL to Rambo and friends :P

Reclaimer-
10th December 2010, 12:39 AM
Reclaimer- why don't you just give terry what you owe him and we will stop rapping your alliance?

I said I would but not this week as I wont be around at 3am cuz I have a life besides koc unlike half you lot. and thats about the only time hes online

evilmiget0021
10th December 2010, 12:41 AM
I have a life besides koc too!

also, if this is just mk i can no longer be a part of it . . .

Reclaimer-
10th December 2010, 12:45 AM
I have a life besides koc too!

to be awake at 3am just for when you work at 6am? I think not

chrisl7605
10th December 2010, 01:17 AM
I said I would but not this week as I wont be around at 3am cuz I have a life besides koc unlike half you lot. and thats about the only time hes online

you have been ignoring me for weeks/months i have surely given enough time.

MarijuanaMan420
10th December 2010, 07:07 AM
DankSupply: !clansabbed tof DankSupply
AutomaticCreations: tof has been sabbed for a total of: 396,100,000 gold by DankSupply

hmmmm..... get pwnt tof

evilmiget0021
10th December 2010, 09:35 AM
to be awake at 3am just for when you work at 6am? I think not

1. It was 1:41 am
2. I am a student, whose semester is over. I have all the free time in the world for a month.
3. What a stupid generalization on your part.

Rickrolled
10th December 2010, 09:35 AM
[16:27] <@AutomaticCreations> tof has been sabbed for a total of: 5,720,025,000 gold in the last ermm... 2 days, 1 seconds,
[16:27] <@AutomaticCreations> tof has been sabbed for a total of: 1,122,500,000 gold by rick

http://sarahandthegoonsquad.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Karma.bmp

AxEHeaD15
10th December 2010, 10:49 AM
SexyMidget, it isn't only MK :p But all of MK is in it.

If you want your name added just ask a mod or ask Chris to add it in his first post :p

-AxE

EDIT: <AutomaticCreations> subzero has sabbed for a total of: 436,200,000 gold in the last ermm... 24 hours,

I sab ToF with SubZero nick, FF with AxE nick.

Reclaimer-
10th December 2010, 12:04 PM
1. It was 1:41 am
2. I am a student, whose semester is over. I have all the free time in the world for a month.
3. What a stupid generalization on your part.

good for you. I have a job.

evilmiget0021
10th December 2010, 02:46 PM
1. theorygent left, there goes a nice ToF account
2. <@AutomaticCreations> tof has been sabbed for a total of: 885,125,000 gold by evilmiget0021

that is all

EDIT:

3. Sernix gone too :)

MarijuanaMan420
10th December 2010, 07:52 PM
NuBBY left too. ill have more sabb total in another hour...damn 24hr wait period

Umbrus
10th December 2010, 09:53 PM
<@AutomaticCreations> ToF has been sabbed for a total of: 1,048,500,000 gold by UmbrusRO in the last ermm... 2 days,

reclaimer stop being a cunt and give the guy the stuff you owe him oh and this isnt only MK vs ToF its a Rambo & co vs ToF thing.

Reclaimer-
11th December 2010, 02:54 AM
<@AutomaticCreations> ToF has been sabbed for a total of: 1,048,500,000 gold by UmbrusRO in the last ermm... 2 days,

reclaimer stop being a cunt and give the guy the stuff you owe him oh and this isnt only MK vs ToF its a Rambo & co vs ToF thing.

lol.

I'm the "cunt" when you're sabbing people who it has nothing to do with. this only concerns me and you're sabbing the whole of tof for it.

tiger45
11th December 2010, 03:27 AM
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ToF!!! Gooooooooooooooooooooooo HOOOME!!!!

Go MK! Pwn em all!!!

~tiger45

Fastaria
11th December 2010, 04:37 PM
You being leader of the chain already involved your entire chain
Maybe before making dumb decisions you should realize your a leader and what you do affects your chain as an entirety

Reclaimer-
11th December 2010, 04:56 PM
I'm not leader. mike is, but he's gone somewhere

Fastaria
11th December 2010, 05:06 PM
reclaimer- owner 687

pretty sure thats normally a leader who makes the alliance
and you have ~ in #tearsoffury

screams leader position to me
i mean if your not i suggest you get that revoked =)

Mudvayne
11th December 2010, 06:56 PM
I feel like we are picking on retarded kids. They can't sab, farm, mass or even troll. Even FF makes attempts at trolling but ToF successfully fails at every aspect of warring. Stick to ranking and own up to your mistakes.

Doc
12th December 2010, 10:44 AM
What SL is back and they learned how to war :p

jk kind of but on a serious note

I am warring ToF for actual legit reasons and just made SL to keep MK out of my problems a few might be joining me we will see if not its whatever.

This war is starting for those of you that have ever been ripped off morale!

Reclaimer- promised my officer clickback when he joined my officer was very patient and Reclaimer- assured he would pay my officer tightterry2-ToF after Reclaimer- owing terry 70k morale terry finally left after weeks and weeks of waiting for payment from Reclaimer- I have had enough and I am chaining his alliance on account of not being able to sab Reclaimer-

Not only will people hopefully learn not to rip people off but SL will win their first ever war!

And what gives you the right to act as god for other players. ?
Why dont you just mind your own business and keep out of other peoples affairs. What has his alliance got to do with morale deals. This issue is between them 2 not you. Wonder if you would declare war on LaCN if Baigo owed TGF morale clickbacks. :)

Your just being the bully here trying to mark yourself as a tough cookie when infact your a stupid school kid, lolzzz, everyone is scratching their heads trying to work out what business it is of yours. :)

Johnny_Cage
12th December 2010, 02:26 PM
Why dont you just mind your own business and keep out of other peoples affairs. What has his alliance got to do with morale deals. This issue is between them 2 not you. Wonder if you would declare war on LaCN if Baigo owed TGF morale clickbacks. :)

Your just being the bully here trying to mark yourself as a tough cookie when infact your a stupid school kid, lolzzz, everyone is scratching their heads trying to work out what business it is of yours. :)

Doc you are eventually my best friend, seriously chrisl has been an ass to me since i joined this game and really annoys the shit of me everytime i talk to him, with that said your right how does Reclaimers alliance have to do with anything.

On that note: SL = School Lards

Define: School Lards a bunch of fat asses who sit on there computers all day...

anyways what do you expect? chrisl must get bullied all the time in real life so he takes his anger out online cause he knows that in real life, he would get his stupid ass kicked :)

Rickrolled
12th December 2010, 04:17 PM
lol @ doc and jp, funny to see where it's coming from. especially this:

Define: School Lards a bunch of fat asses who sit on there computers all day...

anyways what do you expect? chrisl must get bullied all the time in real life so he takes his anger out online cause he knows that in real life, he would get his stupid ass kicked

anyways, Reclaimer- had lot's of time to pay terry (which is chrisl's officer), allways told us he will solve it with terry, which he then forgets to do. week after week after week.
trying to claim we are the bullies, lol.

Doc
12th December 2010, 06:05 PM
lol @ doc and jp, funny to see where it's coming from. especially this:

anyways, Reclaimer- had lot's of time to pay terry (which is chrisl's officer), allways told us he will solve it with terry, which he then forgets to do. week after week after week.
trying to claim we are the bullies, lol.

Rick,

this clickback deal was when terry was under reclaimer so It had nothing to do with Chrisl, terry cant take issues from one alliance across to a different commander...I wouldnt pay clickback either if an officer left me. This is more than a clickback issue going on here in the background..... I think an ego booster for Chrisl to jump on the bandwaggon and get his bully friends to use TOF as a punchbag knowing they are an easy target because they wont fight back...what kind of one way war is that....its one big joke.
Maybe reclaimer need to join LaCN...see if chrisl and his bully friends chain them.

pffft
12th December 2010, 07:50 PM
its kinda low to chisel someone on clickback, SL has every right to war idiots and chain. Doc if you dont like it, why dont you join reclaimer and help him out :P

btw, reclaimer is not welcome in lacn

DrunKnGoblin
12th December 2010, 08:46 PM
its kinda low to chisel someone on clickback, SL has every right to war idiots and chain. Doc if you dont like it, why dont you join reclaimer and help him out :P

btw, reclaimer is not welcome in lacn

Go MK, fighting for the small guys and fighting the oppressors. anti-bullying 101.
+
Lol @ asking doc to join and help, doc is just a gua troll account he can't really do much ingame.

PleasantKiller
12th December 2010, 09:05 PM
CBA to read the entire thread, where does SL come into this lol

chrisl7605
12th December 2010, 11:17 PM

Alright doc couple things I have known terry since age 12 now and i consistently talked to him throughout the age. Terry is my friend and I knows how it feels to get ripped off. (sharabash back in age 12) bully or not i dont really care you dont promise someone 70k clickback and never pay them. he was under Reclamier- for months with no compensation terry then came to me and I said I would help him. Yes, to my surprise I do feel bad with how we are hurting this alliance and we even asked for 40k morale which recliamer- agreed to pay but then took it back. I would honestly rather this end at this point but i am going to continue sticking up for my officer.

As for mario or JC i hate you because your extremely immature you call us school kids yet your in 8th grade....all you ever wanted to do was go to other alliances take their growth they offered you and then comeback to mk and i didn't agree with that so I don't see how I'm the bully here.

Your spies successfully enter TheMutsNuts's armory undetected, and destroy 5 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
x2
thats not me being a bully though that the ff war. You want to talk about bullys how about when you guys pushed tS around last age of accusing them of recruiting when in reality you just have crappy bfmods and members (muisje and slimshady) that don't want to be in your alliance.

chrisl7605
13th December 2010, 12:32 AM
Reclaimer- has started to send morale all actions will be put on hold for a few days to give him time to send the rest.

Mudvayne
13th December 2010, 09:09 AM
Reclaimer- has started to send morale all actions will be put on hold for a few days to give him time to send the rest.

:cheerlead:cheerlead:cheerlead

Batman
13th December 2010, 09:26 AM
I think this is the first war that has come off a bad morale deal? :p

Name Mortal Kombat
Members 36
Rank 16
Power 5.46
Attack Rating 4.38
Defend Rating 3.39
Spy Rating 8.67
Sentry Rating 10.62

Name Tears of Fury
Members 19
Rank 17
Power 4.57
Attack Rating 2.61
Defend Rating 2.65
Spy Rating 3.1
Sentry Rating 3.33

Close competition :)

debar
13th December 2010, 02:41 PM
Your spies successfully enter TheMutsNuts's armory undetected, and destroy 5 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
x2
thats not me being a bully though that the ff war. You want to talk about bullys how about when you guys pushed tS around last age of accusing them of recruiting when in reality you just have crappy bfmods and members (muisje and slimshady) that don't want to be in your alliance.

hmm, why do you post that in another warthread?
when you had posted this in the proper thread, you should have noticed there is a truce
also TheMutsNuts is part of that truce.

AxEHeaD15
13th December 2010, 03:00 PM
It was before the truce.

-AxE

DrunKnGoblin
13th December 2010, 05:23 PM
4 hours ago X3rb3rus- Sabotage 1 0
ToF want to sab me now?
Well FF has about as much worth as a Mexican slum so i suppose i do need some new targets, these turns are burning a hole in my pocket. Turns: 29,391
Jihad on

Doc
14th December 2010, 09:49 AM
Go MK, fighting for the small guys and fighting the oppressors. anti-bullying 101.
+
Lol @ asking doc to join and help, doc is just a gua troll account he can't really do much ingame.

Hey Skippy, Gday me old china...thanks for the comment....glad to see I'm off your IGNORE list. :) :<3::<3::<3:

And no, I wouldnt have reclaimer as my commander, I cant understand why he stayed in chain when all this kicked off....why didnt he move out to save his alliance. ??

So who is going to be next on the Bullies list.??? another soft cock chain. ??

pffft
14th December 2010, 05:34 PM
yeah, its not fair you pick on soft cock chains like tof and FF.

DrunKnGoblin
14th December 2010, 06:53 PM
yeah, its not fair you pick on soft cock chains like tof and FF.

I'm afraid they are the only options.
TFE: I <3 the 4 S's (Sassy/Shane/Scooter/Sadi) too much too jihad TFE.

RL: We have already had our little lovers tiff this age

SR: Half of DT are sabbing them anyway and I don't believe in picking on disabled children after they have been in a car crash.

NWO: Lol, They pay me off within 48 hours every time. (3 times i got gold sell offs from KW after chaining NWO 3 times) HOW BORING

LaCN: Have made it very clear they don't wanna war me again and have been probably the chain i have had the least issues with. All issues get resolved with DT members instantaneously and they respect our 1v1 terms from their surrender last age.

LoP: No Issues
unfortunately soft cock chains like the Frightened Farce and Tounging Of Fags are the only real option.

AxEHeaD15
15th December 2010, 09:04 AM
Cam, always the source of sensible logic, and somehow still manages to troll the morons on GUA.

-AxE

The_Sovereign
15th December 2010, 11:15 PM
21 hours ago Dirtrider-ToF Sabotage 25 10

Fail

Johnny_Cage
16th December 2010, 02:16 AM
Alright doc couple things I have known terry since age 12 now and i consistently talked to him throughout the age. Terry is my friend and I knows how it feels to get ripped off. (sharabash back in age 12) bully or not i dont really care you dont promise someone 70k clickback and never pay them. he was under Reclamier- for months with no compensation terry then came to me and I said I would help him. Yes, to my surprise I do feel bad with how we are hurting this alliance and we even asked for 40k morale which recliamer- agreed to pay but then took it back. I would honestly rather this end at this point but i am going to continue sticking up for my officer.

As for mario or JC i hate you because your extremely immature you call us school kids yet your in 8th grade....all you ever wanted to do was go to other alliances take their growth they offered you and then comeback to mk and i didn't agree with that so I don't see how I'm the bully here.

x2

9th grade* also don't tell me what i want or don't want, nor do you know my intentions

the fact that your have been bothering me for the last 3 months shows who is immature