PDA

View Full Version : Sw vs Lop again :)

Symphony_x
21st November 2010, 04:10 PM
LOP has decided once more in this age to declare war on SW, with all its demeaning means.

I'm guessing some people just don't want to forget the past :). Off course there was hatred in the past between us over Hellboy, but now from our side, we forgot about this issue and considered it from the past.

Apparently, lop haven't......

Lop is just one of those other alliances who just don't care, and play like they want to....
They don't want diplomacy :

23:02] <Scar-> they dont wanna do diplomacy?
[23:02] <Scar-> !bfmod
[23:02] -Lord- Your request has been submitted. Soon a BF-Mod will look into it.
[23:40] <Scar-> lop is not open for diplomacy

this is proof:
no diplomacy was tried from lop... and they kept bullying us as an alliance, even though we went rogue this age

What's more to add, they blackmailed us for morales, and sabbed us for decent hits.

We are forced to retaliate.

David1000
21st November 2010, 04:35 PM
What a shame that no BF mod was around at that time.. what a shame.. Thank god LoP doesn't no-life the game and has high ranks around 24/7. No diplomacy at all.
Perhaps you just fail in communication and patience.

Good luck with the war and congratulations for LoP for winning the war. (Yes, I make predictions so fast, your sab button starts to spin!)

Symphony_x
21st November 2010, 04:37 PM
david1000

you're an idiot XD

Orhan_knight
21st November 2010, 04:38 PM
Lop shouldnt have sabbed Denial_SW over some decent goldhits, we tryed diplomacy but it clearly failed.And lol claiming that Lop would have already have won against a bunch of accounts that barely care bout this age since angerfist,Shadow and rebb got banned??

byebye Lop

Your spies successfully enter TraxDaMax's armory undetected, and destroy 10 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter phoenixmoon's armory undetected, and destroy 19 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter Kill3rSam_LoP's armory undetected, and destroy 25 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

and some more shit....

ArchSpy
21st November 2010, 04:53 PM
LOP has decided once more in this age to declare war on SW, with all its demeaning means.

I'm guessing some people just don't want to forget the past :). Off course there was hatred in the past between us over Hellboy, but now from our side, we forgot about this issue and considered it from the past.

Apparently, lop haven't......

Lop is just one of those other alliances who just don't care, and play like they want to....
They don't want diplomacy :

23:02] <Scar-> they dont wanna do diplomacy?
[23:02] <Scar-> !bfmod
[23:02] -Lord- Your request has been submitted. Soon a BF-Mod will look into it.
[23:40] <Scar-> lop is not open for diplomacy

this is proof:
no diplomacy was tried from lop... and they kept bullying us as an alliance, even though we went rogue this age

What's more to add, they blackmailed us for morales, and sabbed us for decent hits.

We are forced to retaliate.

I don't understand what the issue is here, as one of LoP leader, I haven't even been informed of any conflict with SW and other leaders neither.

War declared by SW is more currently what is happening here !! :icon_eh:

A no reason war by SW on LoP as usual like each age ...
Wasn't necessary guys !

But eh, you know we like you even more when you show us that much love :<3::<3::<3:

Have fun I guess ! ^^

Kill3rSam
21st November 2010, 04:59 PM
Well, like i said on irc.

If you want to war us, you really do not need to make up a fake reason, just war us for the sake of warring us, and we will happily participate. No need for lies or pretences.

Game on.

Rasta
21st November 2010, 05:06 PM
GL to LoP in this, not like you guys are gonna need it haha. If anyone else decides to join in you know where to turn for help ;)

MerDeNoms
21st November 2010, 05:12 PM
GL LOP :D

Sh4nnon
21st November 2010, 05:12 PM
Yay :)
Go SW :D

Neophyte
21st November 2010, 05:15 PM
Your spies successfully enter TheJoker_SW's armory undetected, and destroy 50 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter TheJoker_SW's armory undetected, and destroy 50 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Iena's armory undetected, and destroy 12 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Iena's armory undetected, and destroy 12 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter rpeos's armory undetected, and destroy 12 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter rpeos's armory undetected, and destroy 12 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter X_ArT_CriiMiNaLsZ_X's armory undetected, and destroy 8 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter X_ArT_CriiMiNaLsZ_X's armory undetected, and destroy 7 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter bliksemjou's armory undetected, and destroy 6 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter bliksemjou's armory undetected, and destroy 6 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter aronnas's armory undetected, and destroy 7 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter aronnas's armory undetected, and destroy 7 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter FN__zMonkey's armory undetected, and destroy 7 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter FN__zMonkey's armory undetected, and destroy 7 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter leitz's armory undetected, and destroy 6 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter leitz's armory undetected, and destroy 6 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Fragmaggot's armory undetected, and destroy 4 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Fragmaggot's armory undetected, and destroy 4 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Badgers's armory undetected, and destroy 3 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Badgers's armory undetected, and destroy 3 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Dissel1234's armory undetected, and destroy 3 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Dissel1234's armory undetected, and destroy 3 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter wacky's armory undetected, and destroy 5 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter wacky's armory undetected, and destroy 5 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter MarcoBorsato_SW's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter MarcoBorsato_SW's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter dencharel's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter dencharel's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter pjhoyt08's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter pjhoyt08's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter death5000's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Dragonskin stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter niveusvir's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter niveusvir's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter SirJesusChrist's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter SirJesusChrist's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter GS500F_SW's armory undetected, and destroy 16 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter GS500F_SW's armory undetected, and destroy 16 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter FlamingBallOfResin's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Grappling Hook stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter FlamingBallOfResin's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Grappling Hook stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter stuffydebest_sw's armory undetected, and destroy 6 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter stuffydebest_sw's armory undetected, and destroy 6 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter bobesponja's armory undetected, and destroy 18 of the enemy's Guard Dog stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter bobesponja's armory undetected, and destroy 18 of the enemy's Guard Dog stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Domo's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Domo's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Finally a bit of action.

Mablung_Surion
21st November 2010, 05:43 PM
If I'd only have the spy for it.
Meh, maybe next time, if I can be bothered

FengYun
21st November 2010, 05:55 PM
LOL - Picked a wrong time to do this. Just when I got my 90b odd spy.

Some actions finally. Wait until I get back home from work :D

Lil_Wolfy
21st November 2010, 06:06 PM
damn warmongers, i hope you both lose!

Orhan_knight
21st November 2010, 06:07 PM
Finally a bit of action.

Lawl just one question how is lop going to manage to defeat a chain of rogues that is barely caring about this age after getting all of our mains banned? its simple lop is going to lose 100% more then us.

Neophyte
21st November 2010, 06:20 PM
By caring even less and enjoying the exp from sabbing :)

Kill3rSam
21st November 2010, 06:41 PM
Lawl just one question how is lop going to manage to defeat a chain of rogues that is barely caring about this age after getting all of our mains banned? its simple lop is going to lose 100% more then us.

To do so, you guy's need to get some weapons and stats; So, pretty pretty please conquest all of those turns and get some. We'd like to actually get to sab some weapons off you guy's. For the record SW, i ghosted half of you and was to lazy to do a 3th sab just to be in your logs. I'd like to say those lost weapons are due to me, but sadly i have to share that, because most of us are ghosting your guy's.

Orhan_knight
21st November 2010, 06:42 PM
Just proves how much you annd lop members care about there subtop memberts that can be sabbed and massed
Oh well in the meanwhile Lop is getting sabbed for billions of gold ;)

Wulfric
21st November 2010, 06:53 PM
Oh well.. You know, DT are better at this. At least they focus more on sabbing than just blabbering on GUA.

Anyway, so, you all know that there's no real reason for this and you are basically bored so wanted some action.
Fine. Let's have some action.
We'll stop when you want to stop after a while. Till then, good luck :)

Kill3rSam
21st November 2010, 07:08 PM
IMakeYouCry None 32 minutes ago

Hi,
You were sabbed because Shruggyz claims you sabbed him. you will be approved for 24h, dont reply or sab back, just accept the punishment.
doh
~bf mod

this is the msg i got, does this look like diplomacy to you? well GL LoP, your gonna need it.

LOL ? you are aware that that is an unrelated even right ?

actually, this is what happen

Denial_SW came to irc, requesting a bf mod, became offensive when no one replied within 10 seconds.
When i tried calming him down, he said he and other SW members got sabbed by LoP members. I asked names of those who had sabbed , and damages. He said it was not his responsibility to provide those and that he was only there to state that they had started retailiations.
I thus told him that SW did not need to make up excuses to war us, and could just war us for the fun of it if that was their intention. So, basicly, you need to have a talk with your fellow alliance members if you ask me.

Just proves how much you and lop members care about there subtop members that can be sabbed and massed.
Oh well in the meanwhile LoP is getting sabbed for billions of gold

Don't overestimate yourselves at this point. Most of you are not actively playing, so get on and conquest those turns. I expect 5-6 accounts with 50b spy asap, give us a fight please. (yes, I challenge you to that)

JKtheJoker
21st November 2010, 07:14 PM
i guess that guy wasnt LoP, so i deleted the post, but war is fine by me. i was bored anyway.

Orhan_knight
21st November 2010, 07:17 PM
That looks like a perfect legit reason to war Lop if you ask me.

Wulfric
21st November 2010, 07:31 PM
Well, as we said before, (and as we all know already), that SW do not need any reason to war LoP. So at least man up and stop making reasons.

LOL @ First post btw saying LoP decided to war. ROFL..

i guess that guy wasnt LoP, so i deleted the post, but war is fine by me. i was bored anyway.

It must be fine by you tbh... Considering your side started it ^^ There'd be something horribly wrong if it's not.

FengYun
21st November 2010, 08:06 PM
This is so clinical lol. We're so prepared that we're taking such a clinical approach to this war.

Where's all the passion in the war between FF and DT??

Bah.

I like SW but to start this without a remotely legitimate reason just makes it funny for me.

Sea
21st November 2010, 08:54 PM
GL LoP ;)

adray
21st November 2010, 10:03 PM
hahahahaha

i dont know if we can classify this as a war lolz didnt know SW counts as an alliance 0o didnt like everyone quit after being banned? lol

DrunKnGoblin
21st November 2010, 10:38 PM
i thought SW quit after bans also.
Automatic Creations hasn't been sabotaged for months so i assumed all the SW's had simply left the game or merged into their SR allies.

I am going for LoP in this one, simply because SW hindered our sabbing efforts with their constant attacks on our scripts and bots.

Cam

pffft
21st November 2010, 10:58 PM
looks like SW are sabbing LaCN also, biting off more then they can chew :P

17 minutes ago TheJoker_SW Sabotage 1 0
2 hours ago Badgers Sabotage 1 0

Rickrolled
22nd November 2010, 12:22 AM
...didnt know SW counts as an alliance...
epic words coming from SoL :laughing:

---

Funny to see a war started by someone else than dt. but the thing is that i dont expect a lot damage coming from SW. show us some big aat's, our aat's where even higher in that war with des in the beginning of the age.. does really no one in SW have the skills to get a big account without cheating?:rolleyes:

adray
22nd November 2010, 01:05 AM
tbh rick we really dont due to inactivity of our best players and friends. but then again are we the ones starting wars ? we are pretty much IB but we just have that primary :D

but hey take a look at this ^^ :D

Age 13 Final Stats

Name Rank Alliance Size Attack Rank Defend Rank Spy Rank Sentry Rank

Sons of Liberty #16 21 #17 #17 #16 #19
Mortal Kombat #1731 #16 #16 #15 #17

Lord_Ezek
22nd November 2010, 01:10 AM
ouch

Screwdriver_LaCN
22nd November 2010, 02:29 AM
Scar-...is SW so bored that some of us got sabbed too?
Or its just provokation to drag LaCN into this??I dont have much time to spend on KoC because Im busy with the university but later I will whore a bit more sentry so noone from SW to be able to sab me and will just sab back all the sabs on me ;)

GL to LoP :P

Rickrolled
22nd November 2010, 02:54 AM
tbh rick we really dont due to inactivity of our best players and friends. but then again are we the ones starting wars ? we are pretty much IB but we just have that primary :D

but hey take a look at this ^^ :D

Age 13 Final Stats

our stats ranking where somehow still better, dont forget a lot of us sold to shinedown after weeks of warring. age of end stats are nothing of meaning compared to sabstats for us :)

perhaps it would be good for SoL to war once in a while, get some expierience and it will make a name for SoL if you do good in it.

Orhan_knight
22nd November 2010, 04:03 AM
i thought SW quit after bans also.
Automatic Creations hasn't been sabotaged for months so i assumed all the SW's had simply left the game or merged into their SR allies.

I am going for LoP in this one, simply because SW hindered our sabbing efforts with their constant attacks on our scripts and bots.

Cam

Yeh we are still alive not playing very serious though,just chillin around and sabotaging AC last age isnt relevant to this topic.
keep it on topic and enjoy the sabbs.

adray
22nd November 2010, 06:07 AM
lolz rick we were in plenty there were a lot of wars that we were in. a lot of them with only SoL and TFFirm such as the war we had with NWO we also had on with SL and of course the SR vs. LaCN one. We also all sold off to chris so i guess thats not really an excuse. And in case of sab stats im pretty sure me and my brother were ahead of pretty much all members of MK til u guys sold for spy and sabbed FF.

btw dont make excuses it doesnt make anything look good

Wulfric
22nd November 2010, 06:45 AM
FN__zMonkey (not active)

DrunKnGoblin
22nd November 2010, 06:47 AM
Yeh we are still alive not playing very serious though,just chillin around and sabotaging AC last age isnt relevant to this topic.
keep it on topic and enjoy the sabbs.

Yes it was on topic, I was explaining why I was supporting LoP. Stop mini modding and enjoy the sabs

Mudvayne
22nd November 2010, 09:22 AM
Age 13 Final Stats

Raping FF was way more fun than any final stats could indicate. I'm surprised it was that high considering all of our accounts were in war mode.

Back on topic:

There are pretty awesome people on both sides of this war so just have fun guys :)

capkop
22nd November 2010, 09:49 AM
Iena None 24 minutes ago
Hi,

I'm not shadow worrior anymore. Pls let me out of your hit/sab list.
tnx

G.
Isn't the rogue chain supposed to make the ranker chain lose members instead of the other way around..?

Kill3rSam
22nd November 2010, 12:13 PM
Isn't the rogue chain supposed to make the ranker chain lose members instead of the other way around..?

You really think they are worthy of the label "rogue chain" ? I got sabbed by 4 of them .., this isn't even a war. It's sad to see them wanting to bring it on, and not being able to.

AxEHeaD15
22nd November 2010, 12:41 PM
This is just funny. Symph didn't know you were still around pal. Good to see you :)

Orhan you always have my individual support at heart, but I am rooting for LoP in this.

Adray I <3 you, but since when did end of age stats matter to MK? Do we rly look like rankers to you?

-AxE

JKtheJoker
22nd November 2010, 03:57 PM
epic words coming from SoL :laughing:

---

Funny to see a war started by someone else than dt. but the thing is that i dont expect a lot damage coming from SW. show us some big aat's, our aat's where even higher in that war with des in the beginning of the age.. does really no one in SW have the skills to get a big account without cheating?:rolleyes:

they got sabbed cuase there in LoP

JKtheJoker
22nd November 2010, 04:01 PM
I hope you guys realize that SW has 25 members, while LoP has over 200, ofc your gonna get sabbed less. seeing i have the highest spy and sentry. we are doing this cause were bored. thats about it. So just take the sabs, and sab back. how hard is that?

LordCounter
22nd November 2010, 04:03 PM

if you all dont care why bother to war lol

Kill3rSam
22nd November 2010, 04:11 PM
+1 @ LC ^^ (when my 24limit gets reset )

I hope you guys realize that SW has 25 members, while LoP has over 200, ofc your gonna get sabbed less. seeing i have the highest spy and sentry. we are doing this cause were bored. thats about it. So just take the sabs, and sab back. how hard is that?

I haven't seen a single (active) LoP member complain, oh wait I have. I saw some complaining that they didn't got sabbed yet. And I would assume you all are still borred ? you ain't warring us, that's for sure ;D

And it's not like all 200 of us can sab you guy's .. you get maxed quite fast, though, with your 25 sabbers, you might even want to try max some of us out ?

JKtheJoker
22nd November 2010, 05:15 PM
I never said we had 25 sabbers.

Lil_Wolfy
22nd November 2010, 05:42 PM
Ps joker, try not to get trolled by carlos and the rest too easily please

kktnx

<~Carlos> TheJoker_SW None 24 hours ago yes
<~Carlos> Hi,
<~Carlos> You were sabbed because Shruggyz claims you sabbed him. you will be approved for 24h, dont reply or sab back, just accept the punishment.
<~Carlos> doh
<~Carlos> ~bf mod
<~Carlos> -
* @zcoreface (zcoreface@Cyanide-d5ff32bb.access.telenet.be) Quit (Ping timeout: 126 seconds)
<~Carlos> TheJoker_SW None 23 hours ago
<~Carlos>
<~Carlos>
<~Carlos> lol thats funny man, ever think i had a reason to sab him. like a low hit. I love how you start a war with a warring alliance. prepare to get owned.
<~Carlos> sorry doh
<~Carlos> i was too scared to reveal my identity
<~doh> that guy is an idiot

Wulfric
22nd November 2010, 10:20 PM
My fake sab list used to be bigger than this sablist.. :p

TraxDaMax
23rd November 2010, 01:17 AM
My stats are actually going up... thanks SW

Oh for the record.. I'm sabbing x3 as much people as are in my logs.
But whatever, its just a game I guess..though I refuse to call this a war.
More like farming XP

FengYun
23rd November 2010, 02:01 AM
This is sad. I feel bad. It's like a massacre.

But it's fun and I'm sure SW is enjoying it too so all's good!

FengYun
23rd November 2010, 02:19 AM
Name: Ewout

Error
Invalid UserID (Vacation mode or deleted)

FengYun
23rd November 2010, 03:33 AM
Name: alibeej

Error

FengYun
23rd November 2010, 03:36 AM
TheMagnificentMuttley_SW

Error

FengYun
23rd November 2010, 03:39 AM
Kocplayersinceage4

Error

FengYun
23rd November 2010, 03:41 AM
yetties57

ragestreak

FallenGoddessofLove

All -

Error

Screwdriver_LaCN
23rd November 2010, 05:35 AM
WoooW:

<~Carlos> TheJoker_SW None 24 hours ago yes
<~Carlos> Hi,
<~Carlos> You were sabbed because Shruggyz claims you sabbed him. you will be approved for 24h, dont reply or sab back, just accept the punishment.
<~Carlos> doh
<~Carlos> ~bf mod
<~Carlos> -
* @zcoreface (zcoreface@Cyanide-d5ff32bb.access.telenet.be) Quit (Ping timeout: 126 seconds)
<~Carlos> TheJoker_SW None 23 hours ago
<~Carlos>
<~Carlos>
<~Carlos> lol thats funny man, ever think i had a reason to sab him. like a low hit. I love how you start a war with a warring alliance. prepare to get owned.
<~Carlos> sorry doh
<~Carlos> i was too scared to reveal my identity
<~doh> that guy is an idiot

So now SW sabs DT???Their idols? :P Funny :D it will be interesting to see DT warring SW xD

clinteastwood
23rd November 2010, 06:45 AM
we are preparing to get owned by a war alliance

current step: peeing in our pants

PrinceOfChaos
23rd November 2010, 07:58 AM
yetties57

ragestreak

FallenGoddessofLove

All -

Error

I'm not gonna quote all of your posts about people being inactive but damn that a lot. And we are how many days in/? 3 lol

g0rFz-
23rd November 2010, 08:25 AM
looks like i got some work to do when i get home D: ... seems like a lot of SW have dropped in the first day, that is kind of interesting. lets see some logs or something!

AxEHeaD15
23rd November 2010, 08:32 AM
Some very prominent SW nonetheless. Those weren't all newbies that dropped out. IDK if you can rly consider this a war.

-AxE

TraxDaMax
23rd November 2010, 10:03 AM
This is sad. I feel bad. It's like a massacre.

But it's fun and I'm sure SW is enjoying it too so all's good!

Uhm they better be having fun, otherwise there is no point in the whole thing.
A fair heads up, I will be in vacationmode starting thursday, as I am going wiht my gf to Italy for a couple of days to celebrate her birthday :) I'll be back on tuesday though

FengYun
24th November 2010, 04:58 AM
wesleytje
Error
Invalid User ID

SirJesusChristError
Invalid User ID

Kill3rSam
24th November 2010, 05:58 AM
Maybe we should surrender to SW out of pitty ? I don't want the slaughtering of an alliance on my conscious >_<.

MrTMouse
24th November 2010, 07:08 AM
Maybe we should surrender to SW out of pitty ? I don't want the slaughtering of an alliance on my conscious >_<.
Lol, they declared war on you ...
Just take the free xp and clear their armories.
If you want more XP, feel free to war any other ranker chain, FF/SR are good options as they are already losing.

Wulfric
24th November 2010, 07:44 AM
LOL.. It's not really much XP you know ^^
All get ghosted pretty much. This is the worst 'war' if we can even call it a war.

MrTMouse
24th November 2010, 07:52 AM
Yeh, the list is very, very short.
Btw Most aren't maxed atm, whats up with that.

Neophyte
24th November 2010, 03:12 PM
I just ran down the chain with most maxed -_-

Kill3rSam
24th November 2010, 03:48 PM
I just ran down the chain with most maxed -_-

Don't forget those without weapons, or who are not even sabbable for a dirk ! I'm amazed by the sw members without spy, totally not what I had been expecting off this so called "war chain", they're almost one of those ranking chains people have been telling me about xD

<%AutomaticCreations> Kill3rSam has sabbed a total of: 626,135,500 gold (126 missions) I'd like to say how proud I am, but it's like stealing candy from a kid. (yummy, but with a bad aftertaste).

TraxDaMax
24th November 2010, 08:30 PM
Meh.. one guy in my logs since I post this on GUA...

Ok well you guys had you're chance.. now you'll have to wait untill I'm back from Florence :) Later aligators..

I should be inactive now :)

at0mik
24th November 2010, 10:49 PM
Retaliation is pretty much non existent. :(

MFnBonsai
25th November 2010, 12:03 AM
Retaliation is pretty much non existent. :(

I haven't check out SW chain but what do you expect from a handful of accounts....

If you want a decent war you atleast have to war a decent chain.... ;)

DrunKnGoblin
25th November 2010, 12:45 AM
I haven't check out SW chain but what do you expect from a handful of accounts....

don't be dissing a handful of accounts bon.........
:P
lol but with current sab system, it does require at least 20-30 players to really destroy an alliance, but I still think if you add up the small damage being done it adds up.
But don't be dissing the small guys bon, you of all people know better :p

MFnBonsai
25th November 2010, 01:24 AM
don't be dissing a handful of accounts bon.........
:P
lol but with current sab system, it does require at least 20-30 players to really destroy an alliance, but I still think if you add up the small damage being done it adds up.
But don't be dissing the small guys bon, you of all people know better :p

hehe ok you got me.... I was just posting to stir up LoP into a bigger war with atleast some sort of response.... since they are complaining of no action from the other side....

dont j00 ruin my fun DG it is not nice....

at0mik
25th November 2010, 11:32 AM

Haha I know their chain isn't that large Bon. But at least if you are the one starting the "war", then at least have more then maybe 2 or 3 people participating? ;)

Neophyte
25th November 2010, 02:30 PM
hehe ok you got me.... I was just posting to stir up LoP into a bigger war with atleast some sort of response.... since they are complaining of no action from the other side....

dont j00 ruin my fun DG it is not nice....

We didnt stir up any trouble, they declared war on us, and is now using the French-Defence-Tactic (Fleeing and hiding).

Orhan_knight
26th November 2010, 08:19 AM
To much blahblah guys
TraxDaMax (not active)

and Yan0_Lop joined SW

Lop can claim all they want and it are mostly only there top accounts speaking here, since we cannot touch them,its there subtop accounts and smaller members that are suffering,you can denie all you want SW plays for war and i dont even think most of Lop even knows how to war decently exept for there trolling experience cannot denie that ;)
Anyway SW is having fun with your armories thats all that matters ;)

MrTMouse
26th November 2010, 08:27 AM
To much blahblah guys
TraxDaMax (not active)

and Yan0_Lop joined SW

Lop can claim all they want and it are mostly only there top accounts speaking here, since we cannot touch them,its there subtop accounts and smaller members that are suffering,you can denie all you want SW plays for war and i dont even think most of Lop even knows how to war decently exept for there trolling experience cannot denie that ;)
Anyway SW is having fun with your armories thats all that matters ;)

I'm not here to propaganda and all but.
SW war? You guys are maxed 75% if the time and have been getting hit hard. This war doesn't need propaganda, its just over already ...

I've been sabbing both sw and AL2 daily for the past week, AL2 returned more sabs

Kill3rSam
26th November 2010, 08:39 AM
To much blahblah guys
TraxDaMax (not active)

He's in Italy for the Firenze Grand Prix and other fun stuff, like he anounced inhere.

and Yan0_Lop joined SW

Oh yea, that.

to TheJoker_SW None 2 days ago yes

Hey

I have no clue about any existance of an SW hierarchy, I'm adressing this to you. As you are aware, there are some sabs being exchanged between our alliances, the so called war you guy's declared on us.

As we honour fairplay and equality in a game environment, we feel quite bad warring you guy's, being so much smaller and all. Would you like some reinforcements ? I'm sure we have some guy's who wouldn't mind joining the SW side, to sab on your side, with the goal of providing us some extra entertainment. This might get the amount of SW sabbers above 3, and level up the battlefield a bit.

Let me know if you are interested ...

Have a nice day,
Kill3rSam

In the context of SW losing this battle, TheJoker replied with enthousiasm. I would too if I'd be the only person with some stats on my entire team.

from TheJoker_SW None 3 hours ago

yes i am interested. it would deff make it more interesting. let me know what you can do. your in IRC right?

to TheJoker_SW None 20 minutes ago no

Hey

In regards to my offer. I've comandeerd yan0 to join your side. He has about 30b spy which I imagine could come quite usefull to SW, beeing the 2nd highest spy after yourself.

Please inform him how SW works, and welcome him in your midst. We've made sure he is motivated to fight on your side and I think you will not be dissapointed. I'll try to get some more guy's over to your side, been looking for vollunteers, if there are none, i'll just pick a few out randomly.

Good luck destroying us.

Kill3rSam

Note the sarcasm in my good luck statement :<3:

from TheJoker_SW None 2 days ago

XD, this makes me smile. Thanks for the help. and you also have fun killing us. Will be a jolly good time.

I'm not sure about SW, seeing most barely log in, let alone actually do something, but we're having a good time. % Wise we've made more members leave your chain then we've lost members, and we can't even sab all SW members, some have no weapons, or can't even be sabbed for a dirk. You're one of those yourself ..

Lop can claim all they want and it are mostly only there top accounts speaking here, since we cannot touch them,its there subtop accounts and smaller members that are suffering,you can denie all you want SW plays for war and i dont even think most of Lop even knows how to war decently exept for there trolling experience cannot denie that
Anyway SW is having fun with your armories thats all that matters

Strike Action: 24,106,619
Defensive Action 35,923
Spy Rating 365,766
Sentry Rating 16,747,016
Attack Turns: 50,000 <= use these please.

I believe these are your stats ? Go find me some subtop accounts you are hurting with that amazing spy please ... You're the one trolling, instead of giving us an actual war. The only fun you could be having with oure amories, is seeing them increase :)

SW used to stand for something, those days are over.

hk_dragon
26th November 2010, 12:15 PM
good to hear all your opinions :)

oh and thanks for the support

Orhan_knight
27th November 2010, 10:12 AM
Rofl nice propaganda Sam, your only trying to make lop look better,by ripping on the small guy i expected more from you dude im quiet dissapointed in the way you behave.
Anyway enjoy the sabbs.

Wulfric
27th November 2010, 10:39 AM
Sabs? Which sabs? :shifty:

DrunKnGoblin
27th November 2010, 11:56 PM
Lol, LoP even giving SW sabbers out of pity.
so this is basically just TheJoker_SW Vs Lop ?
There isn't any other accounts in SW worth mentioning???

Well done Scar, getting what was left of SW owned.

TheJoker if you feel like being in an alliance that can actually stand its ground your welcome to come to a real sabbing alliance ;)

at0mik
28th November 2010, 09:35 AM
Rofl nice propaganda Sam, your only trying to make lop look better,by ripping on the small guy i expected more from you dude im quiet dissapointed in the way you behave.
Anyway enjoy the sabbs.

Well actually you were the one that brought up TraxDaMax being inactive and yan0 joining your chain. Sam was only providing the reasons why. ;)

Orhan_knight
29th November 2010, 04:29 AM

Well done Scar, getting what was left of SW owned.

TheJoker if you feel like being in an alliance that can actually stand its ground your welcome to come to a real sabbing alliance ;)

No this is not the joker vs Lop it is not because most of us have very small accounts that we are not sabbing,this is what we want this is what we like doing especcialy when being bored as hell,because all of ur buddies getting banned,and when Lop is fighting in Iraq do you call as owned then i believe you have to get a braintransplantion asap.

Lil_Wolfy
29th November 2010, 04:58 AM
,and when Lop is fighting in Iraq do you call as owned then i believe you have to get a braintransplantion asap.

What? I dont even...

That doesnt make any sense

DrunKnGoblin
29th November 2010, 06:05 AM
What? I dont even...

That doesnt make any sense

Just that part? I didn't catch any of it, if brain transplants are going, don't be shy.

Wulfric
30th November 2010, 01:43 AM
You guys scared me away.. Good work SW keep it up.. :p

DrunKnGoblin
30th November 2010, 07:37 AM
No this is not the joker vs Lop it is not because most of us have very small accounts that we are not sabbing,this is what we want this is what we like doing especcialy when being bored as hell,because all of ur buddies getting banned,and when Lop is fighting in Iraq do you call as owned then i believe you have to get a braintransplantion asap.
ok the bold bits dont make sense,small accounts so you aren't sabbing? the underlined bit, what exactly is it your doing? some sab stats or logs maybe, your fierce spy must be ripping them apart

JKtheJoker
30th November 2010, 03:05 PM
IF any SW read this...please god SAB.

David1000
30th November 2010, 03:11 PM
No this is not: ''TheJoker vs LoP.'' It isn't because most of us having very small accounts, that we are not sabbing. This is what. We want this, this is what we like to do. Especcialy when being extremely bored. Because all of your buddies are getting banned and when Lop is fighting in Iraq do you call as owned Then I believe you need to reconsider buying a pair of brains to think it through again.

Coudn't translate the underlined part into something decent..

This is what I managed to get from that little bit of blabbering. It makes no sense, it isn't thought out. It's something you can't even hide by saying: 'english isn't my first language.' To right a thing like Orhan did, you'd be qualified for a brain transplant for sure :)

Cheers.

JKtheJoker
30th November 2010, 03:24 PM

even i dont know what you mean by this...

YouDONTknowME
30th November 2010, 09:16 PM
Fn__zmonkey and several others went inactive due to inactivity. the rest are all on abs and probably don't even know or care they are being sabbed. Starcrat2 is out...rip koc.

gl to sw...it is only a shame u r not at full strength :(

YouDONTknowME
30th November 2010, 09:27 PM
Fn__zmonkey and several others went inactive due to inactivity. the rest are all on abs and probably don't even know or care they are being sabbed. Starcrat2 is out...rip koc.

gl to sw...it is only a shame u r not at full strength :(

Wulfric
1st December 2010, 03:53 AM
JKtheJoker join LoP <3 :)

JKtheJoker
1st December 2010, 09:34 AM
im thinking about it.

Orhan_knight
2nd December 2010, 08:51 AM
To much blahblah guys,And troll all ya want with us having small spy ratings,im still having fun

fuuuuuuuuuuu

JKtheJoker
2nd December 2010, 12:41 PM

Well done Scar, getting what was left of SW

oh rly.

JKtheJoker
2nd December 2010, 12:41 PM
To much blahblah guys,And troll all ya want with us having small spy ratings,im still having fun

fuuuuuuuuuuu

not even gonna try and get me to stay?

Fastaria
2nd December 2010, 12:47 PM
Scar- haha havent talked to you in forever!
btw. idk i just felt like posting.
i like your shoes.

JKtheJoker
2nd December 2010, 01:19 PM
THIS WAR IS OVER, SW HAS DIED.

Wulfric
2nd December 2010, 01:21 PM
Hmm well.. Finally.. ^^
Welcome to LoP Joker :D

JKtheJoker
2nd December 2010, 01:25 PM
glad to be there.

Kill3rSam
5th December 2010, 03:36 PM
After the surrender of TheJoker and his crew, the strongest part of SW, we consider this war to be over. As you can see, they also joined up with us :).

RIP SW

Neophyte
5th December 2010, 04:00 PM
Thanks for the few days of fun and exp..

DrunKnGoblin
6th December 2010, 12:19 AM
Lol Scar, why declare war when you are inactive and have one active member in the alliance. smarter move would be to go rogue on your own, then you wouldn't have had remnants of SW being stone aged and your only decent account join the enemy.

Haha Scar Owned.
Lessons:
-Don't declare war on behalf of your alliance when your alliance consists of you and 1 other account.
-Don't start a thread when your just gonna be humiliated within 2-3 days.
-Don't be born in Belgium

That is All

Cam
(ROUEN CLOSE THREAD BABY!)

Orhan_knight
6th December 2010, 04:25 AM
Lol Scar, why declare war when you are inactive and have one active member in the alliance. smarter move would be to go rogue on your own, then you wouldn't have had remnants of SW being stone aged and your only decent account join the enemy.

Haha Scar Owned.
Lessons:
-Don't declare war on behalf of your alliance when your alliance consists of you and 1 other account.
-Don't start a thread when your just gonna be humiliated within 2-3 days.
-Don't be born in Belgium

That is All

Cam
(ROUEN CLOSE THREAD BABY!)

1: I didnt declare war as you can see the thread starter was symphony,and joker and his gang were already crying for weeks for a war so i thought ok what the hell??

2:Im still having fun sabbing some Lop

3: I dont need them anyway with a loser attitude like that i can have a top 10 account next age if i wanted without them.

4:Maybe its time to pass some logs to remco or bon? :D (joker and his gang)