PDA

View Full Version : Hound Of Hell vs DT

bill_the_ripper
4th October 2010, 11:23 PM
there i was playing all ghood and peacefull like, minding my own buiness when a dt member decided to raid me, and as with most alliances bf policy i took this as an act of aggression or a low hit, either way i asked for morale, and was sabbed for my troubles, then i retaliated as anyone would. and just when i thought dt would follow thier own policy of 1v1, goblin joined in. so aparently one of their members is not able to handle me. so now my challenge and question is this, can the whole of dt handle me?

i officially challenge dt to a war, me and my chain(and by this i mean me and my officer) vs their whole alliance.

once i thought dt was kinda badass, fighting for what they beleive in, but after being sabbed for no reason by someone who wasnt in a conflict i have concluded that dt is a bunch of cowards of sr proportions, who only engage in fights where they think they can do the most damage, and if they cant, they pull more people into teh fight until they can do more damage.

so the choice is yours dt, either stnad and fight me and my one officer, or admit you cannot handle us on your own, and show your cowardice by involving others.

DrunKnGoblin
5th October 2010, 12:18 AM
there i was playing all ghood and peacefull like, minding my own buiness when a dt member decided to raid me, and as with most alliances bf policy i took this as an act of aggression or a low hit, either way i asked for morale, and was sabbed for my troubles, then i retaliated as anyone would. and just when i thought dt would follow thier own policy of 1v1, goblin joined in. so aparently one of their members is not able to handle me. so now my challenge and question is this, can the whole of dt handle me?

i officially challenge dt to a war, me and my chain(and by this i mean me and my officer) vs their whole alliance.

once i thought dt was kinda badass, fighting for what they beleive in, but after being sabbed for no reason by someone who wasnt in a conflict i have concluded that dt is a bunch of cowards of sr proportions, who only engage in fights where they think they can do the most damage, and if they cant, they pull more people into teh fight until they can do more damage.

so the choice is yours dt, either stnad and fight me and my one officer, or admit you cannot handle us on your own, and show your cowardice by involving others.
You are completely right we are scared of warring one person when we are taking on an entire alliance already,
*shows cowardice, gives in to bill_the_Ihavealacntattoo_ripper
*admits we can not take you on our own
*surrender to the almighty noob.

I don't care what some noob thinks, your in my logs i sab chasers and random LaCN's as incentive to kick you out of chain, If you really wanna take us just you and your officer, Leave LaCN, i GUARANTEE YOU, we will not touch them. But as long as they have you, a long serving tattoo noob starting shit, We are going to be like LaCN to SR after Baigo Left chain and massed TGF, You go and war SR and then won't even accept their surrender.
We will Pwn LaCN for this age too if need be :)

So dont come trying to look like a hero, be a hero, leave chain and take us you sissy :)

Love DnG
P.S DT members dont even respond to this clown, he has a LaCN tattoo and if he is in your logs sab him/officer/commander and any random high AAT LaCN account as long as he is inchain.

clinteastwood
5th October 2010, 01:10 AM
Oh no, some random guy doesn't think we're bad ass anymore in this amazingly sweet text game! We don't have to prove anything to anyone, especially not some random delusional nerd with an LaCN tattoo. I really have no idea what the situation is that is referred to, but my thoughts follow along the lines of DnG's even before I read his post: I will retaliate on LaCN in kind. Also a few gems to show how awesome bill_the_ripper is:

11:03p <+bill-n-kk> actually ive meet a few ppl from lacn
11:04p <+bill-n-kk> and im dating and lilving with someone from lop
11:04p <&Bryan> did you know her before you played koc?
11:04p <+bill-n-kk> nope
11:04p <&Bryan> ....
11:04p <+bill-n-kk> i met her bc of the lacn lop alliance
11:04p <&Bryan> loll
11:04p <&Bryan> you sir are a winrar
11:05p <+bill-n-kk> and ill tell my grandkids.... if i even have kids... that i played a game when i was younger and met a lot of nice people that taught me a lot and were like a family to me
11:05p <+bill-n-kk> and that without them i wouldnt be the person i am
11:05p <&Bryan> lol, without LaCN, you wouldn't be the person you are today?
11:05p <+doh> yea you might be normal

11:07p <+bill-n-kk> ive been told i should not have kids because we dont need anymore like me running around
11:08p <+bill-n-kk> you know theres a reason i chose the name bill the RIPPER
11:08p <+bill-n-kk> because i learned about jack the ripper. and decided i liked him, i think he did some great work
11:08p <+bill-n-kk> and i really think more people should take an interest in killing and start thinning out the population a bit

11:09p <+bill-n-kk> most people think im very smart, and i think i am intelligent enough to do my job and enjoy life
11:09p <+bill-n-kk> im a psychopath, theres a differencce
11:10p <+bill-n-kk> im still tryingto find out why everyone says killing is wrong

Zing.

ArxSerpens
5th October 2010, 01:17 AM
I actually logged in to GUA, for the first time in ages, just to post this:

I lol'd.

Also; Cool story, bro.

bill_the_ripper
5th October 2010, 06:39 AM
You are completely right we are scared of warring one person when we are taking on an entire alliance already,
*shows cowardice, gives in to bill_the_Ihavealacntattoo_ripper
*admits we can not take you on our own
*surrender to the almighty noob.

I don't care what some noob thinks, your in my logs i sab chasers and random LaCN's as incentive to kick you out of chain, If you really wanna take us just you and your officer, Leave LaCN, i GUARANTEE YOU, we will not touch them. But as long as they have you, a long serving tattoo noob starting shit, We are going to be like LaCN to SR after Baigo Left chain and massed TGF, You go and war SR and then won't even accept their surrender.
We will Pwn LaCN for this age too if need be :)

So dont come trying to look like a hero, be a hero, leave chain and take us you sissy :)

Love DnG
P.S DT members dont even respond to this clown, he has a LaCN tattoo and if he is in your logs sab him/officer/commander and any random high AAT LaCN account as long as he is inchain.

well looks to me like you are scared to go against just me, since you cant fight against me without involving other people.
dt is a bunch of moderately intelligent cowards, you will only fight if you think you can do more damage, not when you think you are right. and if you cant do more damage you will pull other people into the fight until you can claim youve done more damage. too bad dt isnt actually a war chain i woulda had fun fighting against you. but you dont want a fight, you want to be able to cause more damage to people that arnet involved in the fight. but then again, what can anyone expect from an alliance that cant follow their own policy of 1v1.

you say you dont wanna war one person while you are warring a whole alliance yet youll pull more people into the fight between me and blaze-
and ofc im in your logs, your members have already shown that when randomly sabbed they sab back, so what makes you think when you randomly sab me that im not going to retaliate?
and see, here i am talking about just me and my officer against your entire alliance and you cant do that, after all, youll just max me every day and id regrow from my income, and farming your members. and my officer will eventually become sabbable just from farming you guys. at which point youd just max her too.
just admit it, you dont want to fight against me and my officer because the sab caps are against you. and instead of fighting for whats right, you just want to do more damage

DrunKnGoblin
5th October 2010, 07:33 AM
well looks to me like you are scared to go against just me, since you cant fight against me without involving other people.
dt is a bunch of moderately intelligent cowards, you will only fight if you think you can do more damage, not when you think you are right. and if you cant do more damage you will pull other people into the fight until you can claim youve done more damage. too bad dt isnt actually a war chain i woulda had fun fighting against you. but you dont want a fight, you want to be able to cause more damage to people that arnet involved in the fight. but then again, what can anyone expect from an alliance that cant follow their own policy of 1v1.

you say you dont wanna war one person while you are warring a whole alliance yet youll pull more people into the fight between me and blaze-
and ofc im in your logs, your members have already shown that when randomly sabbed they sab back, so what makes you think when you randomly sab me that im not going to retaliate?
and see, here i am talking about just me and my officer against your entire alliance and you cant do that, after all, youll just max me every day and id regrow from my income, and farming your members. and my officer will eventually become sabbable just from farming you guys. at which point youd just max her too.
just admit it, you dont want to fight against me and my officer because the sab caps are against you. and instead of fighting for whats right, you just want to do more damage

Ok, I started reading and your spewing the same rubbish, so i just stopped.

Leave Chaser and do what you claim your gonna do and we have no reason to chain LaCN.

If your not willing to break chain and try and be a big bad 'psychopath' then neck up:D :D :D

David1000
5th October 2010, 07:50 AM
I support HoH. A 2-man chain. I don't fully support the reasoning, but the reasoning DT gives is.. vage to say. As always I try to be neutral in everything :D I don't see a point why his social contacts should be involved into this. He clearly said: This is us. This is our chain. I am head of the chain, the chain stops here. Can't be more clear then that. I believe you stated it more then once. 1v1 + offies..

Time to try it ;)

DrunKnGoblin
5th October 2010, 08:24 AM
I support HoH. A 2-man chain. I don't fully support the reasoning, but the reasoning DT gives is.. vage to say. As always I try to be neutral in everything :D I don't see a point why his social contacts should be involved into this. He clearly said: This is us. This is our chain. I am head of the chain, the chain stops here. Can't be more clear then that. I believe you stated it more then once. 1v1 + offies..

Time to try it ;)
Why not leave chain and do it?

I say keep things 1v1, unless your willing to bare the consequences of doing otherwise, difference between DT and every other chain in this game, is we aren't scared.

Both of you crying 'OH HE SAID KEEP IT 1v1! HE WON'T DO IT!' dunno bout you, just a game i like to have fun with, if me sabbing upchain causes instability and people to cry over a game, why not do it?

Stop trying to call me out, if your serious about your little mission to show your e-balls, leave chain and do it, or just don't come sulking on GUA and go get your tattoo bobs involved.

David, if your unaware, bill the psycopath who supports murder, Actually does have a LaCN tattoo, so he must be pretty deep in it, he can claim his chain stops there, but the ink on his skin tells a different story.

Bryan
5th October 2010, 08:45 AM
David, if your unaware, bill the psycopath who supports murder, Actually does have a LaCN tattoo, so he must be pretty deep in it, he can claim his chain stops there, but the ink on his skin tells a different story.

I cant post the picture here but if someone would like it PM me on IRC For it

Surprisingly, i'm going to side with DT here (i know what a shocker). If you are in chain, you should be sabbed (unless for rogues, in that case they should be kicked by the alliance). If they dont kick you, DT should have the right to chain, as you are chaining them. Fair is Fair right?

bill_the_ripper
5th October 2010, 08:51 AM
I say keep things 1v1, unless your willing to bare the consequences of doing otherwise, difference between DT and every other chain in this game, is we aren't scared.

orly now? then why did you jump into it when i was in a 1v1 with blaze-?
i woulda been happy to keep that 1v1, till you jumped in and started sabbing.

and about not being scared, yeah your not scared at all, thats why you cant go against me and my officer, bc your not scared of us. you have to pull in a larger group so the sab caps favor you

Lil_Wolfy
5th October 2010, 08:55 AM

and about not being scared, yeah your not scared at all, thats why you cant go against me and my officer, bc your not scared of us. you have to pull in a larger group so the sab caps favor you

Do you actually even read what you're writing? you are coming from a chain that surrendered to Goblin last age (twice lolol) but yet you seem to think that he is scared of you?

why the hell do you figure this? If you want to crush someone doesnt mean you are scared of them, i get rid of spiders around the house but im not scared of them, they're in the way.

ThomasA
5th October 2010, 09:00 AM
Surprisingly, i'm going to side with DT here (i know what a shocker). If you are in chain, you should be sabbed (unless for rogues, in that case they should be kicked by the alliance). If they dont kick you, DT should have the right to chain, as you are chaining them. Fair is Fair right?

Yes it is surprizing, as you had the opposite view when SW were inchain with you and warring.

Ya, SR is not involved in this

Sweet Revenge Has Nothing to Do with this war. We have been asked by SW many times to get into it, and although we love most of their members (scar- and Reb specifically) we do not have a reason to war LaCN right now. Good luck to both sides, as SR are staying out of it

Bryan
5th October 2010, 09:10 AM
Yes it is surprizing, as you had the opposite view when SW were inchain with you and warring.

lolol, glad you spent the time to find my messages, but my point still stands. We should have been sabbed by LaCN, as we were harboring a chain (the only reason was I guess to punish them for screwing over grid). But we weren't. SR did not help SW at all, but LaCN help's Bill The Ripper. In fact, he is LaCN. This is not Anti-LaCN speech, this is Pro-DT speech, and in fact I urge LaCN to ditch bill, because I would rather them focus on bill then all of LaCN

DrunKnGoblin
5th October 2010, 09:25 AM

1: I am not even close to being maxed now, warring LaCN would pretty much assure that so I would have a lot to lose, Oh but im terrified of warring a noob who cant even sab me.

2: I do not have the turns to really engage in another war, i barely have enough for this one, Oh but im terrified of a warring noob who cant even sab me.

3: Yea, when some pro-murder, LaCN tattooing nub sabs someone inchain, and that member asks me to sab, I dont go and spend 3 days in deep koc diplomatics, trying to find out how to deal with this. I sab them. Oh but im terrified of warring a noob who cant even sab me.

So I have nothing to gain and everything to lose jumping into another war, But I believe if LaCN want to harbor dickheads with their alliance tattooed on their skin, who actually come on GUA just to provoke us to chain them more. Then why not sab?

Although turns and current situation really call for me to deal with this just DT vs some nub who can't even sab me, I will sab Chaser and assorted LaCNs.

Oh but im terrified of warring a noob who cant even sab me.

if you miss the point of this message, i slow it down for you.

I HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE TO WAR JUST YOU. I HAVE A LOT TO LOSE TO DO WHAT I DO. YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.

bill_the_ripper
5th October 2010, 10:31 AM
the prove it golblin, if you have nothing to lose and arent scared. then why not give me what i asked for? me and my officerf vs your whole alliance

LordCounter
5th October 2010, 11:23 AM
im not sure whether to feel sorry for the guy or laugh.
oh well,

Your spies successfully enter bill_the_ripper's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter bill_the_ripper's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Carlos
5th October 2010, 11:23 AM
mr billy there is something that you obviously fail to understand:

User Stats
Name: bill_the_ripper
Commander: Chaser1
Supreme Commander Merchantofdeath_LaCN
Chain Name: LaCN

* Forum
* MMORPGs
* Official Kings of Chaos Forum
* KoC Round Table
* KoC Alliance Discussion
* Hound Of Hell vs DT

I'm afraid that it wont be just you vs everyone else. Either you leave chain or you drag your friends in. Considering your back has a lacn tattoo (and a few red boils too), im not sure if leaving will be enough :=)

Bloo
5th October 2010, 11:39 AM
It's one thing to taunt Bill for his ink (ZACN) but to post logs of potentially private convos regardless of the content doesn't seem right to me. Just my opinion.
Anyhow, Bill has a point, DT do drag more and more into a war until they can do some damage. It happened last age against FF when limited damage was being done, then more were dragged in who could sab top accounts which is when clan ranks started to drop a bit.

Anyway, should be 1v1. Can Bill keep it going for the entire age though?

Carlos, you back playing again? What about sogodly and others who were banned?

clinteastwood
5th October 2010, 11:49 AM
Those logs are from #sweet_revenge

MysteriousMan-
5th October 2010, 12:37 PM
Ha and they call RL bullies.

Nanaki
5th October 2010, 12:49 PM
My advice to you: Just join the TwistedFaith chain. DT's sabbing us all anyway, so you might as well.

LordCounter
5th October 2010, 03:08 PM
My advice to you: Just join the TwistedFaith chain. DT's sabbing us all anyway, so you might as well.

you didnt seriously thought you could sab us without DT sabbing everything related to you? its our defense mechanism.

Nanaki
5th October 2010, 03:29 PM
Its why I removed everything related to me just before I started my sabs. I forgot that my alliance had more than three people; it originally was really meant to be TwistedFaith vs DT. My mistake, anyone that does get sabbed and dosen't want it will take matters up with you guys, or I shall compensate. Or whatever.

I don't mind, you done what I'd have probably done myself. It was again, my mistake, that I did not check.
No matter.

Let the war continue then :D

David1000
5th October 2010, 04:41 PM
I'd say: Join SR and go enjoy your sabs there. It's just a thought. In which case, while bill would be in that chain, you hereby declare you will sab upwards from there. Care to elaborate on which part you justify your reasoning and where you do not. Either be consistent or don't. But don't claim you are consistent when you aren't.

My 2 cents, my logic. He asks for a 1v1 + offies.. You always state you want that. Be consistent.

DrunKnGoblin
5th October 2010, 07:14 PM
I'd say: Join SR and go enjoy your sabs there. It's just a thought. In which case, while bill would be in that chain, you hereby declare you will sab upwards from there. Care to elaborate on which part you justify your reasoning and where you do not. Either be consistent or don't. But don't claim you are consistent when you aren't.

My 2 cents, my logic. He asks for a 1v1 + offies.. You always state you want that. Be consistent.

Lol, You act like we are bound to some code, ease up, dont take things too seriously bud. learn to have some fun and sab and raid people for any reason, petty or not, Makes the game a whole lot more interesting and fun. You seem like the sort who goes into 3 day long KoC talks with any bf issue, how boring.

Blah blah blah, same crap, Leave chain nubcakes, you havent given me a reason why you wont leave chain and be a big bad psycho.

most likely that ink on your skin going to your brain.

Obviously by us doing this look at all the people getting teary eyed, obviously we are getting a response.

DT MEMBERS:
Every post and everytime he is in your Logs , Sab chaser, if he posts again or in logs again in 24 hr, go sab random Big AAT LaCN.
If he leaves chain, don't touch them, let him prove his big e-peen is good for more then serial killing.

Cam.

skater
5th October 2010, 08:17 PM

Haha, my apologies if this is slightly off-topic, but I really felt I had to post this.

Guardian_LoP None 12 hours ago

I AM NOT IN TWISTEDFAITH !!!!

Christsake :/ your sabbing me for no reason?
I am not in that stupid war alliance ok?

so please get me off your list of sab's!

I warned you.

Nanaki
5th October 2010, 08:45 PM
Warned me about what...? I asked him to PM you and leave. Half the people in TF weren't involved in my decision.

BSS_NastyMFr
6th October 2010, 04:23 AM
nanaki+ripper=shit shit=loose u loose=DTwin!

AxEHeaD15
6th October 2010, 07:45 AM
There are seriously 3 pages about this?

.....crap, I just contributed.

-AxE

masterscow
6th October 2010, 08:07 AM
so let me understand this.......

DT sabs and cries 1v1+offies
anyone sabs DT and DT sabs everyone up and down a chain?

sounds like hypocrisy at its best

DnG....sounds like you need to sober up and figure out what rules you want to play with because right now it sounds like you can dish it but you can't take it

as for bill_the_ripper.....he's talking 1v1 and has not resorted to name calling and other childish tricks, and he has not made personal attacks on your appearance, any tats, or your social standing. oh wait...you don't have social standing, my bad.........

so far i see the morale of the story is...DT lies and does as they please and DT has no honor nor integrity
i'd rather have honor with my family, than live in deceit and lies

LordCounter
6th October 2010, 08:13 AM
so let me understand this.......

DT sabs and cries 1v1+offies
anyone sabs DT and DT sabs everyone up and down a chain?

sounds like hypocrisy at its best

DnG....sounds like you need to sober up and figure out what rules you want to play with because right now it sounds like you can dish it but you can't take it

as for bill_the_ripper.....he's talking 1v1 and has not resorted to name calling and other childish tricks, and he has not made personal attacks on your appearance, any tats, or your social standing. oh wait...you don't have social standing, my bad.........

so far i see the morale of the story is...DT lies and does as they please and DT has no honor nor integrity
i'd rather have honor with my family, than live in deceit and lies

hi. we are a sab chain.
sab = sabotage = destroying weapons
chain = number of people connected through officers/commanders

si?

DrunKnGoblin
6th October 2010, 08:28 AM
because obviously it is having an affect? It is well known i like to have a bit of fun on GUA, people posting is enough to sab.

If he is willing to go 1v1 leave chain and prove it, we will give him that chance, but sabbing upchain is turning out to be effective and cause people to have a few emo rages, i find this adds some fun to the game, don't know what you find fun? banking? clicking? and as my good friend LordCounter has said (couldn't say any better myself

hi. we are a sab chain.
sab = sabotage = destroying weapons
chain = number of people connected through officers/commanders

si?

tiger45
8th October 2010, 09:17 PM
Give me a break, 1vs1? In KoC? Is that for real? Even when more than 1 player sabbs 1 player, his aat can still increase instead of decrease....comeon, KoC is no more fun when it comes to war if it wasn't a whole chain against another...DT has no policy for who ever was attacking DG about it..we just..errm..what was that button named again, sab.

~tiger45

Screwdriver_LaCN
8th October 2010, 11:45 PM
From the information I have...so far DT has 2 puss outs :D
1.Blaze-...too scared to sab bill and his offies...alone xD
2.LordCounter WoW (yeah its weird but its true) - because our member donal attacked him and he sabbed (maybe for low hit, I know DT doesnt like low hits no matter they pretend they hate BF poicies :D), then donal sabs back and we all think it will be between donal and LC and some officers but nooo, LC goes to IRC or forums and asks his friends sannicola and skater_00 to sab our guy too...then later Nasty, tiger and MrTMouse join the fun without any provokation :P

So the story repeats like last age, DT had some total n00b Clinton_ who sabbed our member for legit NOT low hit and when our member sabbed back he went crying to everyone even in other chains oN IRC to sab him wow, then he asked everyone to chain LaCN...yeah this is so bad-ass and there is nothing to do with his coward nature :D

Im posting this because I had several convos with DnG and he asured me that all low hit or any other simple issues would be handled 1 on 1 and might involve the officers of both sides.But he also told me that he cant cotrol DT members which means he shouldnt have said anything about this 1 on 1 etc. as it was complete lie :/

LordCounter
9th October 2010, 09:40 AM
From the information I have...so far DT has 2 puss outs :D
1.Blaze-...too scared to sab bill and his offies...alone xD
2.LordCounter WoW (yeah its weird but its true) - because our member donal attacked him and he sabbed (maybe for low hit, I know DT doesnt like low hits no matter they pretend they hate BF poicies :D), then donal sabs back and we all think it will be between donal and LC and some officers but nooo, LC goes to IRC or forums and asks his friends sannicola and skater_00 to sab our guy too...then later Nasty, tiger and MrTMouse join the fun without any provokation :P

So the story repeats like last age, DT had some total n00b Clinton_ who sabbed our member for legit NOT low hit and when our member sabbed back he went crying to everyone even in other chains oN IRC to sab him wow, then he asked everyone to chain LaCN...yeah this is so bad-ass and there is nothing to do with his coward nature :D

Im posting this because I had several convos with DnG and he asured me that all low hit or any other simple issues would be handled 1 on 1 and might involve the officers of both sides.But he also told me that he cant cotrol DT members which means he shouldnt have said anything about this 1 on 1 etc. as it was complete lie :/

1 week ago donal attack 2,485,356 Gold stolen 31 4 187,193,529 88,387,246
1 week ago donal attack 10,593,542 Gold stolen 52 23 184,804,339 72,597,344

i get hit for 30mil. so if you make a post like that again, expect to be chained. who the fuck you think you are posting shit like that. maybe the subject of this thread should be bill the ripper beiing called back by lacn cause they are afraid we are gonna chain lacn. last warning you lacn nub

DrunKnGoblin
9th October 2010, 01:56 PM
DRUNKNGOBLIN PWOMISED ME HE WOULD WET FINGS BE 1v1 HE BREAKS HIS BLOODOATHS!!!!!!!!!!
1v1 unless your prepared for the repucussions,
Since every1 seems to be crying, we are no longer 1v1 any1, please stop crying to me
DT like to have fun,
sab is fun
DT sab

Since everything i say appears to be gospel, DT will now be sabbing :

recons,
pm's
any1 who holds more gold then me
and everyone with a _ in their nick

Please follow these rules and only ever expect DT vs You/offies/commander/alliance friends/ any1 in secondary alliances/ any1 we see you talk to on irc/ people with similar nicknames -
If you get anything less, your lucky

skater
10th October 2010, 05:02 PM
bill_the_ripper None 1 hour ago

so why did you sab me?

Are you kidding me? :punch:

AxEHeaD15
12th October 2010, 09:03 AM
Lol is this still going?

-AxE

xjkryex
12th October 2010, 10:39 AM
Sure why not

1 day ago bill_the_ripper Sabotage 1 0

Your spies successfully enter bill_the_ripper's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp. Your spies successfully enter bill_the_ripper's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

DrunKnGoblin
12th October 2010, 05:07 PM
bill_the_ripper None 2 hours ago
Ignored

nope dt isnt scared of me, if dt was scared of me they wouldnt want to fight me, oh wait dt doesnt want to fight me.
if dt was scared of me, they would hide behind childish insults, oh wait, thats all dt did was make childish insults.
if dt was scared of me they would want to stop me from talking to others. oh wait, you threatened to sab random friends if i even posted on gua.
if dt was scared of me they would find some underhanded way of attacking me, oh wait, youve threatened repeatedly to sab my family if i sabbed you, and youve waited till i stopped sabbing you to make your great attack....
sorry ive tried to prove dt isnt scared of me, but all evidence points to the contrary

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhah ahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahha

So why wouldn't we sab upchain?

1: He has gotten teary eyed

2: it ha caused his 'family' to FORCE him not to post

3: It has stopped this delusional child from being in my logs.

4: He still seems too scared to actually break chain and try and roll on his own do what all his idols inn DT do an war.

So LaCN, I think by putting a leash on your 'hound of hell' He has gotten frustrated. poor diddums.

*waits for the same ole b/s 'you is too scared to war me on my own' why would we when it is so much more fun to see him get emotional because his 'family'(HAHAHA) wouldn't back him and he is just far too scared to leave chain.

Bahhaha if anything, this thread, the pm's, seeing how emotional bill can get, causing LaCN to muzzler the hound, Has caused me to abolish all 1v1 crap and now sab all commanders/officer/alliance members for problems now.
It just seems to be so much more effective/fun and gives me lots of pm's to lol at.

DT same still goes about posts, but since this is so much fun, every1 get enough SA to mass TheGodFather, For every LaCN post sticking up for bill like screw drivers, Mass TGF and sab chaser. Hahaha thanks for letting us know how effective this strategy is.

Doc
12th October 2010, 05:39 PM
Since everything i say appears to be gospel, DT will now be sabbing :

recons,
pm's
any1 who holds more gold then me
and everyone with a _ in their nick

Please follow these rules and only ever expect DT vs You/offies/commander/alliance friends/ any1 in secondary alliances/ any1 we see you talk to on irc/ people with similar nicknames -

DG, your sick in the head matey.
Your so obsessed with LaCN its not normal and I think you need therapy...Its not a joke....your way over the top and think you own this humble text game. Try sitting back and look how much of a dictator & bully you really are.

Your problem is you think you can do what you want and everyone else has to do as their told.
I hate to think how your RL is running right now.....fixed to a PC screen 20hrs a day. Get out and get laid....if she dont let you maybe you can bully her into it as you try here.

LordCounter
12th October 2010, 05:53 PM
Your so obsessed with LaCN its not normal and I think you need therapy...Its not a joke....your way over the top and think you own this humble text game. Try sitting back and look how much of a dictator & bully you really are.

Your problem is you think you can do what you want and everyone else has to do as their told.
I hate to think how your RL is running right now.....fixed to a PC screen 20hrs a day. Get out and get laid....if she dont let you maybe you can bully her into it as you try here.

o_0
if you need therapy for picking on lacn, what do you need for getting an 'humble text game' alliance tattoo on your arm or back? get out and get laid, oh come on man lol- coming from someone that thinks his family are a bunch of people on the internets
you can twist it around and use some reversed psychology all you want but that really isnt gonna make us stop laughing at you

DrunKnGoblin
12th October 2010, 05:56 PM

You are so Right kid, I need to get laid. When some1 who is too scared to even back there statements on this game i know they must be some super rich powerful God among men.
I will try lord doc, but its a bit hard as i cant sab women in R/L when they dont comply.
obsessed with LaCN? they have given me no trouble this age minus this one noob.
hahaha sorry if i like to have fun on a game buddy, maybe if you werent just an anonymous troll you could too, now back on ignore u nasty lil troll.

VVVVV
12th October 2010, 06:06 PM
I will try lord doc, but its a bit hard as i cant sab women in R/L when they dont comply.

:rofl:

Your spies successfully enter Jennifer's purse undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's tampon stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

TrailHog
12th October 2010, 06:10 PM
[QUOTE=Doc;1362607]DG, your sick in the head matey.

/QUOTE]

I have heard the stories, and sometime DG is away from his computer for hours, but DG is getting more ass than most fooking toilet seats!

As far as being obsessed with LaCN.. I have my Lacn ink on my lower back, I have all the fan posters up in my room and I plan to dress as my favorite LaCN Player for Halloween this year, when I eat my Alphabet Soup I always pick out the LaCNs and savor them very last! I do not think of it as an obsession, more of a respectful tribute, Kinda like my Sonny and Cher collection. It is just COOL!

Rickrolled
12th October 2010, 06:26 PM

Your so obsessed with DG its not normal

Lil_Wolfy
12th October 2010, 06:37 PM
TEXT BASED GAMES ARE SRS BSNS LOL

Why you so mad sunshine? Everyone knows the first person to go around chucking the 'you need to go out in RL and get laid' insult has never taken their own advice.

This topic should just be renamed like so:

"random noobs get trolled inc."

g0rFz-
12th October 2010, 08:48 PM
I personally know DG gets pussy. I saw once, he had a model and my mother (who cares it DG!) and he satisfied both within 3 turns... :<3: throb!

Bilbotron
12th October 2010, 11:49 PM

Changing that "o" for an "i" and adding a "k" at the end will look wonderful on your nick Doc. :)
/respect DG, game wouldnt be interesting anymore without players like you.

Btw, what was this thread about? a war? any logs?

Nanaki
12th October 2010, 11:54 PM
Btw, what was this thread about? a war? any logs?

^
Epic Fail Spam Thread Now.

And just for the record, I think DT play this game best, hands down. Also, I always get a laugh from their posts. Even if they're directed at me.

Doc
13th October 2010, 03:06 AM
You are so Right kid, I need to get laid. When some1 who is too scared to even back there statements on this game i know they must be some super rich powerful God among men.
hahaha sorry if i like to have fun on a game buddy, maybe if you werent just an anonymous troll you could too, now back on ignore u nasty lil troll.

The truth hurts DT....when your told the truth all you can do is put peeps on ignore and hope the truth goes away.
Once again...I have no links or is connected whatsoever to LaCN....this seems to be another obsession of yours accusing peeps you dont know of having a tattoo.

You trully are a sad case Cam.

Lord Doc.

Elite Sabber
13th October 2010, 06:26 AM
I think it's funny that you sign something you've attempted to write seriously with "Lord Doc' at the end.

Just my addition to this stupidly off topic thread.

The eater of noodles and sitter of bean bags;
TJ.

AxEHeaD15
13th October 2010, 08:31 AM
This thread makes my day. It is a great way for emo kids to let out their frustrations by calling other people bullies and accusing them of having no R/L. I would just like to say to you Doc, as long as you play KoC you will be a nerd like the rest of us, and as long as you make stupid posts like the one where you attempted to call Cam out you will get bullied by us other internet nerds.

The only way to prevent those results is by changing your attitude, showing your name, lrning2sab, and quit running your mouth.

On a side note...I've had DG, he wasn't all that bad.

-AxE

EDIT: Doc I think this link could be helpful for you to distinguish between R/L and internet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02-nmFTo_XA&feature=related

Rickrolled
13th October 2010, 09:58 AM
EDIT: Doc I think this link could be helpful for you to distinguish between R/L and internet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02-nmFTo_XA&feature=related

Ah, i get the point. Only on the internet you will find people liking halo video's.
^5 axe ;)

Nasser
13th October 2010, 10:12 AM
The truth hurts DT....when your told the truth all you can do is put peeps on ignore and hope the truth goes away.
Once again...I have no links or is connected whatsoever to LaCN....this seems to be another obsession of yours accusing peeps you dont know of having a tattoo.

Lord Doc.

You remind me of sirlapins , coz you make sense as much as him.

<3 Cam.

Mudvayne
13th October 2010, 10:32 AM
Ah, i get the point. Only on the internet you will find people liking halo video's.
^5 axe ;)

Nah, I don't play Halo and I found the video quite funny. I'm sure our great buddy Doc might possibly learn a thing or two from it. Then afterwards he can go get in bed with his mother-in-law and discuss it further and complain about the big bad internet bullies.

Rickrolled
13th October 2010, 11:05 AM
Nah, I don't play Halo and I found the video quite funny.

As i said: "Only on the internet you will find people liking halo video's."
I didnt know i ever met you in real life. :ū

Edit: It's time to keep on topic indeed.

Bill, i like the way you speak about going to war DT.
Only problem is, what are you going to do? 2.5m spy rating wont help you lol, neither will your amazig strike action (158) get you any farms, i bet you cant even mass someone becouse of the low sa.
Im wouldnt be afraid of your officer neither. not even 100m spy. Go make threads when you actually can war someone. btw, promote your officer to leader of this great alliance, seems like he's doing way better than you are.

the_hitman_9
13th October 2010, 02:27 PM
Jeez, 11 official ages and a couple of betas since the creation of DT and people still try to reason about their bf policies ?

I haven't played in a while but it's something like this : If they feel like sabbing someone, they will. If they feel like chaining him, they will. If you whine about it, that just makes it this much better. That's pretty much it.

And if you are in LaCN, you probably deserve it. (Except donal <3)

Oh and i agree with LC and Sadi-, always.

pffft
13th October 2010, 08:37 PM
I am siding with DT on this one. This is a war game. DT can create their own rules and change them every day if they want to. If you dont like it, then war them. I am just surprised that so many ppl are bending backwards to accommodate DT, no one has any balls to put this small alliance in its place. I guess this is always a problem with rankers, they try to take the easy way out. Bill just grow a pair, either leave the chain and war, or stay in the chain and quit your whining.

btw you can always threaten to chain MK and SR if they chain back, DT seems to care about them. :P

DrunKnGoblin
13th October 2010, 08:58 PM
Jeez, 11 official ages and a couple of betas since the creation of DT and people still try to reason about their bf policies ?

I haven't played in a while but it's something like this : If they feel like sabbing someone, they will. If they feel like chaining him, they will. If you whine about it, that just makes it this much better. That's pretty much it.

And if you are in LaCN, you probably deserve it. (Except donal <3)

Oh and i agree with LC and Sadi-, always.

+1 Best post in this thread.

Also best post i have ever seen pffft make aswell, +1 jenka

Hahaha poor little doccy, still raging on poor Cam, I truly am flattered you are so obsessed with me oh brave Lord Doc King of the sirlapins's.
I understand why, I'm so sexy i put my pic on GUA, i actually make my name my ingame name, I have a legion of followers and supporters and am leading(if you call it leading :p) probably the last sab alliance and most feared chain left in this game.where as no one even knows who you are apart from being 'that troll who is obsessed with Cam'

You can call me out and say i have no life, I sold off all my spy, and am barely playing now as i have just got the keys to the house i built and am very busy moving in and preparing for a house warming. So i'm 22, own 2 cars, motor bike and a house worth $450k AUD.
But no I don't have a life, I just sit around playing koc, even when im sleeping I dream about clicking.

So when you are able to even get 1 person who agrees with anything you say kid or have the balls to stand behind your statements, you may actually have some credibility (LOL!)

So good luck little trolly, please don't obsess over me too much, I know its hard, but please take some of your own advise and maybe spend less time on here and get yourself in more of a position like your idol DG. kthnxbai

Cam
Pwner of the Doc's and Bloo's of the world

Doc
14th October 2010, 03:54 AM

@ Elite Sabber.

I was quoting something that DG called me.....Lord Doc.

He has a habit of calling peeps he cant get at " LORDS ". :)

Nanaki
14th October 2010, 04:00 AM

Lord Doc.

Lol, seriously?

You just demolished yourself. Good job.

Lil_Wolfy
14th October 2010, 05:41 AM
I am siding with DT on this one. This is a war game. DT can create their own rules and change them every day if they want to. If you dont like it, then war them. I am just surprised that so many ppl are bending backwards to accommodate DT, no one has any balls to put this small alliance in its place. I guess this is always a problem with rankers, they try to take the easy way out. Bill just grow a pair, either leave the chain and war, or stay in the chain and quit your whining.

btw you can always threaten to chain MK and SR if they chain back, DT seems to care about them. :P

MK maybe, but SR? not sure where you got that gem from.

But hey feel free to chain SR if you dislike us or want to hurt us <3

Besides if you ever want to remind yourself how special Doc is i'd advise checking my sig ;)

AxEHeaD15
14th October 2010, 07:32 AM

But hey feel free to chain SR if you dislike us or want to hurt us <3

Besides if you ever want to remind yourself how special Doc is i'd advise checking my sig ;)

Awww <3 thanks Wolfy.

And Jenka you made a darn good post for the most part.

Cam I want to see pictures of the house!

-AxE

Rickrolled
14th October 2010, 09:02 AM

Im not afraid of people chaining us, it's really up to the people that like to get us into a fight. DT might care about us, which is a good thing, but we would never want DT to surrender/truce becouse of people chaining us.

MK just prefered to stay out of the war with rwl, rwl prefered it also, i dont see how this affected DT in any way :p

MK sabs when MK likes to sab, if we get sabbed, we sab back. if DT get sabbed, well.. they can handle this on their own ;)

Mudvayne
14th October 2010, 02:48 PM

I feel the :<3: Glad I can give you a 10% stat boost! :D

GL with the house Cam thats awesome that your doing that well for yourself. Don't be AFK too much though, I love reading your posts ;)

AxEHeaD15
15th October 2010, 10:21 AM
Hey Doc, there is this thing called friends, MK and DT are that. You should try to find some in the game.

-AxE

NardHipples
15th October 2010, 01:52 PM
Mudvayne.

What an ass licker you are...lolzzzzzzzz you sound as gay as f*ck...lolzzz.

" Cam, thats awsome.....your doing well for yourself...I love reading your posts "....get me a bucket, I'm going to be sick FFS. lolzzzzzzzzzz.

That post makes you look so camp and Immature. :)

How old are you .??
and this post makes you look like what? an incredibly awesome guy?

on topic bill_the_ripper is an incredible war monger and his 135 SA and 312 spy make me shit my pants daily.

Lil_Wolfy
15th October 2010, 02:20 PM
He's just upset at the thought of someone doing well in life.

I present you the internet tough guy, 'Lord Doc':

http://www.funnypictures.com/pictures/1346/Haters_Gonna_Hate_Boy/

Mudvayne
15th October 2010, 02:37 PM
Lolz nice try Doc. Seemed you got owned too bad talking about Cam that want and try and take a shot at me now huh? Nice try my little friend, but I have something you may not be aware of in this game. Brace yourself for this! There are called friends, this may be new terminology for you as you proly don't many but calm your cute little emo rage down for a sec.

I know this is only point during the day you get your yuppies to try and talk about people on an online game so please continue to spew the first random shit that comes to your head. I'm sure every else here would love to continue to point out how badly you fail at, well, everything. Afterall this is the only place this thread is going anyway.

Rickrolled
15th October 2010, 06:37 PM
Mudvayne.

What an ass licker you are...lolzzzzzzzz you sound as gay as f*ck...lolzzz.

" Cam, thats awsome.....your doing well for yourself...I love reading your posts "....get me a bucket, I'm going to be sick FFS. lolzzzzzzzzzz.

That post makes you look so camp and Immature. :)

How old are you .??

Your use of Z's makes your post very not camp and not immature. And i love the way how you masked that word. U said ass and gay, but ofcourse the word fuck would be to much.
your the best troll on the internet, dont believe what the rest says!

Greetings, your #1 fan

Rick.

on topic: I think DT has the right to be scared of Hounds of Heaven, they are way to good for you!

TrailHog
15th October 2010, 09:39 PM
Doc I found a Cheeto that reminded me of you

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6q-f-zD4xPY/SLcKYvsgUEI/AAAAAAAAFAI/yTbdnLqAXz0/s200/CheetoPenis2.jpg

Shasta thought it reminded her of you also and if a full grown unicorn says! It holds true!

Now, lets get DT back on track we must have something better to do on GUA and KOC than insult Doc, I am sure in real life he has no Cheetos at all. I would be bitter and angry to if I were without my Cheetos!

Look out for the clowns! You do not know what they are capable of doing to you!

Bilbotron
16th October 2010, 02:55 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

And how fucking dare anyone out there make fun of Doc After all she’s been through? She went trough a banned account, she has two fucking GUA names. All you people care about is making fun out of her. ĄShe is a human! What you don’t realize is that Doc is making you all of this lulz and all you do is write a bunch of crap about her. She hasn’t played a proper age in years. Her nick is called Doc more for a reason. Because all you people want is Doc Doc Doc!. Leave her alone!! You were lucky she even wrote to you. Leave Doc Alone!.

Leave DoC Pleassse Leave Doc alone right now I mean it Anyone who has a problem with her, you deal with me, Because she’s not well right now. Leave her alone!

:) :) :) :)

Rickrolled
16th October 2010, 04:46 AM
Doc I found a Cheeto that reminded me of you

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6q-f-zD4xPY/SLcKYvsgUEI/AAAAAAAAFAI/yTbdnLqAXz0/s200/CheetoPenis2.jpg

Shasta thought it reminded her of you also and if a full grown unicorn says! It holds true!

Now, lets get DT back on track we must have something better to do on GUA and KOC than insult Doc, I am sure in real life he has no Cheetos at all. I would be bitter and angry to if I were without my Cheetos!

Look out for the clowns! You do not know what they are capable of doing to you!

Imho, that looks more like a red nibbit than a cheeto. compare for yourself:
Nibbits:
http://www.decaloriecoach.nl/export/4f/4f7732ktAcXu6anso.jpeg
Cheetos:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_EifsIiIXwqI/Ruwjv2Bf7LI/AAAAAAAAACU/K_uB7PhcBlI/s320/calories-in-cheetos-s.jpeg

Doc
16th October 2010, 06:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

And how fucking dare anyone out there make fun of Doc After all she’s been through? She went trough a banned account, she has two fucking GUA names. All you people care about is making fun out of her. ĄShe is a human! What you don’t realize is that Doc is making you all of this lulz and all you do is write a bunch of crap about her. She hasn’t played a proper age in years. Her nick is called Doc more for a reason. Because all you people want is Doc Doc Doc!. Leave her alone!! You were lucky she even wrote to you. Leave Doc Alone!.

Leave DoC Pleassse Leave Doc alone right now I mean it Anyone who has a problem with her, you deal with me, Because she’s not well right now. Leave her alone!

:) :) :) :)

Thank you Bilbotron, its the time of the month and these babies dont realise what us chicks have to go through.
How did you find out I was f/male. ? I'm not an Asian chick...just pure US.

Well at least I have 2 fans now. :) you and Rick. Shall we start a fan club. ? you never know I may even get DT's officers onboard too. lol

That cheeto looks inviting. Mmmmmm

Bilbotron
17th October 2010, 06:33 AM
Shall we start a fan club. ? you never know I may even get DT's officers onboard too. lol

I am seriously considering to make you my commander now Fistofthor is not around....

Doc
17th October 2010, 07:30 AM
I am seriously considering to make you my commander now Fistofthor is not around....

You join me and I'll give you 500 morale. Infact I'll give all my fans 500 ...

Poor fists...RIP. :) :) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

------------------------------------------------

Rouen,
You might as well close this Flaming thread because its all over between Hound Of Hell & DT.

DT lost by the way.

Got to go, my cornbread is burning. rolf

skater
17th October 2010, 09:02 AM
DT lost by the way.

DT lost nothing. Go enjoy your period.

Rickrolled
17th October 2010, 09:44 AM
You join me and I'll give you 500 morale. Infact I'll give all my fans 500 ...

Where do i join under?? when do i get my morale??

LordCounter
17th October 2010, 02:21 PM

can i get morale too? and protection!

Doc
17th October 2010, 02:38 PM

Join here. :)

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=4406322

LordCounter
17th October 2010, 04:02 PM

awesome!

Your spies successfully enter Doctor_Syn's armory undetected, and destroy 6 of the enemy's Skeleton Key stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Doctor_Syn's armory undetected, and destroy 6 of the enemy's Skeleton Key stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

edit
oh really you are such a tough guy doc giving out someone else's nick. pretty sad.

therefor DT gives out 3k morale to the person that can tell what Doc's koc username is. go go get 3k morale!

edit:
because not only DT wants to know doc's username, another 10k morale gets added to the person that can tell his username! 13k morale go go

big_bad_beans
18th October 2010, 06:55 AM

how about instead of posting someone elses link you post your own.

and because u chose to post 1 of my chain members link as your own i have offered the 10k morale alongside DT's 3k

cheers all

AxEHeaD15
18th October 2010, 07:24 AM
Oooo now you've done it Doc! RAIN DOWN THE FIRE!

BTW you fail at trolling.

Also, you can't ask the mods to close a thread that isn't yours and has nothing to do with you.

-AxE

Mudvayne
18th October 2010, 01:17 PM
therefor DT gives out 3k morale to the person that can tell what Doc's koc username is. go go get 3k morale!

edit:
because not only DT wants to know doc's username, another 10k morale gets added to the person that can tell his username! 13k morale go go

I'm lazy as hell when it comes to clicking but I'll add 2k to that.

Bilbotron
18th October 2010, 04:49 PM
Add another 5k from me. That makes 20K.

Hi Mudvayne, hope you are doing great mate.

Rickrolled
18th October 2010, 05:04 PM
I would take it if i was Doc.

Anyone wants to know my ingame name? i'll tell you for 5k morale send to mortalkombat.

Jarrad-
19th October 2010, 04:16 PM
Thats possibly the lowest thing I have seen on GUA, add 2k from me.

adray
19th October 2010, 04:39 PM
wow doc that is really low ill add in 3 k morale if anyone gives out doc's real name

Rickrolled
19th October 2010, 06:00 PM
wow doc that is really low ill add in 3 k morale if anyone gives out doc's real name
i think repeating stuff that has been said is low..
i think the amount of morale you offer is low..
i think your preoccupation about lowness is low..
i think giving me bad reputation on me earlier post is (saying "wow lol very low") is low..

btw, click those 3k for yourself, seems like you havent done that this age. i think this becouse your TFF is low..

LordCounter
20th October 2010, 05:28 AM
hush rick lol

25k morale already for the one that can tell docs koc nick.

AxEHeaD15
20th October 2010, 07:38 AM
Actually Rick that was a funny post. Who taught you how to troll? Oh wait that was me :p

-AxE

Mudvayne
20th October 2010, 10:53 AM
Add another 5k from me. That makes 20K.

Hi Mudvayne, hope you are doing great mate.

Hmmm, if it makes it too 100k morale I can be Doc :P

Hey Bill good to hear from you pal. Im doing great, staying busy with classes and all but other then that I can't complain too much. How have you been? Oh yeah my ingame name is EternalKombat now incase you were wondering ;)

And Rick STFU about clicking at last check you haven't clicked in 2 weeks you newb :P

adray
20th October 2010, 05:17 PM
i think repeating stuff that has been said is low..
i think the amount of morale you offer is low..
i think your preoccupation about lowness is low..
i think giving me bad reputation on me earlier post is (saying "wow lol very low") is low..

btw, click those 3k for yourself, seems like you havent done that this age. i think this becouse your TFF is low..

First of all I have clicked 40k this age which I don't think is too bad considering I have school, sports, and many other things going on right now. Also I am having fun without clicking so why should I start.

Second you are telling me the amount of morale I offer is low lol. I don't think that you offered anything at all so you really shouldn't be talking.

But finally the reason I gave you negative rep was:
1. Pretty lame joke in the first place
2. You were taking away from the fact that Doctor_Syn was sabbed by many for reasons that he was innocent of and that's why people are putting in morale for Doc's KoC name so we can pay him back.
3. The point of negative rep is that if I don't like your post I negative rep you, I really don't think that it needs to be whined about in public.

Also I really didn't repeat myself I just added in the morale so Doc could be payed back. I don't know where you got the idea I "repeated" stuff from.

Next time if you have a problem you can discuss it with me not whine to GUA. You can find me on IRC, but if I am not there which I am not as much lately because I am busy, you can just PM me in game.

Thanks,
adray

Rickrolled
20th October 2010, 06:28 PM
First of all I have clicked 40k this age which I don't think is too bad considering I have school, sports, and many other things going on right now. Also I am having fun without clicking so why should I start.

Second you are telling me the amount of morale I offer is low lol. I don't think that you offered anything at all so you really shouldn't be talking.

But finally the reason I gave you negative rep was:
1. Pretty lame joke in the first place
2. You were taking away from the fact that Doctor_Syn was sabbed by many for reasons that he was innocent of and that's why people are putting in morale for Doc's KoC name so we can pay him back.
3. The point of negative rep is that if I don't like your post I negative rep you, I really don't think that it needs to be whined about in public.

Also I really didn't repeat myself I just added in the morale so Doc could be payed back. I don't know where you got the idea I "repeated" stuff from.

Next time if you have a problem you can discuss it with me not whine to GUA. You can find me on IRC, but if I am not there which I am not as much lately because I am busy, you can just PM me in game.

Thanks,
adray

Getting Doc's name.. its not gonna happen and and your 3k wont help. Doc wont go tell his username like that, and if someone finds out, well, he prolly send a message to people that sab him saying: hey i am not Doc. This is why i basicly i see your post as kissing asses. i said you where repeating what has been said, you did this (your post looked like a copy of jarrads post).
I think its pretty funny that Doctor_Syn got sabbed. with a bit of common sense you know this wasnt doc, we finally see the nooby side of lordcounter (still <3 LC ^^)
another reason why this wont work:
If i was doc, and my TFF is lower than 25k, i would have a friend tell on him, so he gets the morale, then would delete my account, then let my friend send it to my new account. if my tff would be higher, then i would have a friend with a lower tff get that chance.
I think offering morale for username is just stupid. ok, it was funny to read it in the beginning, but this topic is about hoh vs dt, not about morale for doc's username.
idk why you all give doc the chance to troll, is it really that important to sab him ingame? i dont see the point in giving him more attention than he deserves. just ignore him.

Perhaps you expierence it as a problem, im just pointing out that your really not having anything to contribute to this thread. What's the fun on hiding things from the rest? about the whining, well, i havent seen it that way. guess you can say this about every post then, after all its action-reaction stuff that is being said on gua.

@mudvayne. true, but i still clicked about 30k more than you :)

well, since we are allready offtopic,
I hate people that publicly accuse people from cheating. so dont go check out this spoiler.
Created: 10/18/2010 at 1:15 EDT Project Creator: FunnyboneSR (http://www.freelancer.com/projects/PHP-Software-Architecture/auto-clicker.826589.html)

AxEHeaD15
20th October 2010, 08:31 PM
^^ Telling people to not look at a spoiler is like saying, "Don't look, I'm naked!"

That being said, who would pay up to 250$ for an AC?

Also, is Bill even still sabbing?

-AxE

xjkryex
20th October 2010, 10:29 PM
Strike Defence Spy Sentry Time
4,187,717 69,358,319 75,262,061 585,103,518 Wednesday 20th of October
5,251,911 51,956,139 75,285,315 590,917,055 Tuesday 19th of October
19,209,310 42,504,852 108,562,006 56,588,977 Monday 18th of October
18,182,235 37,936,537 2,906,769 56,606,418 Sunday 17th of October
158 261,382,036 188,424,540 1,326,085,123 Saturday 16th of October
158 242,026,212 182,516,087 1,326,145,763 Friday 15th of October
158 221,346,058 114,897,128 1,326,145,763 Thursday 14th of October
158 190,508,781 2,628,616 1,326,137,853 Wednesday 13th of October

Trying :)

1 day ago bill_the_ripper Recon 0 0

KaB
21st October 2010, 07:59 AM
Getting Doc's name.. its not gonna happen and and your 3k wont help. Doc wont go tell his username like that, and if someone finds out, well, he prolly send a message to people that sab him saying: hey i am not Doc. This is why i basicly i see your post as kissing asses. i said you where repeating what has been said, you did this (your post looked like a copy of jarrads post).
I think its pretty funny that Doctor_Syn got sabbed. with a bit of common sense you know this wasnt doc, we finally see the nooby side of lordcounter (still <3 LC ^^)
another reason why this wont work:
If i was doc, and my TFF is lower than 25k, i would have a friend tell on him, so he gets the morale, then would delete my account, then let my friend send it to my new account. if my tff would be higher, then i would have a friend with a lower tff get that chance.
I think offering morale for username is just stupid. ok, it was funny to read it in the beginning, but this topic is about hoh vs dt, not about morale for doc's username.
idk why you all give doc the chance to troll, is it really that important to sab him ingame? i dont see the point in giving him more attention than he deserves. just ignore him.

Perhaps you expierence it as a problem, im just pointing out that your really not having anything to contribute to this thread. What's the fun on hiding things from the rest? about the whining, well, i havent seen it that way. guess you can say this about every post then, after all its action-reaction stuff that is being said on gua.

@mudvayne. true, but i still clicked about 30k more than you :)

well, since we are allready offtopic,
I hate people that publicly accuse people from cheating. so dont go check out this spoiler.
Created: 10/18/2010 at 1:15 EDT Project Creator: FunnyboneSR (http://www.freelancer.com/projects/PHP-Software-Architecture/auto-clicker.826589.html)

Username:
FunnyboneSR

Obviously someone trying to get funnybone banned :rofl:

But hey, if we can get banned by chat logs this is more then enough evidence

/me waits for FB to go inactive

elvsking
21st October 2010, 09:20 AM
^^ Telling people to not look at a spoiler is like saying, "Don't look, I'm naked!"

That being said, who would pay up to 250$ for an AC?

Also, is Bill even still sabbing?

-AxE

depends they are many obsess of KOC and a big alliance will pay even more all depends of the AC if is a good one i'm sure some players will buy one. I'm not blame any player of using/having but i'm sure some player will buy one if you give them the chance.

Mudvayne
21st October 2010, 03:06 PM
Shhhhhh Rick, he's still clicked 40k more than PK.