PDA

View Full Version : UNDERWORLD (UW)

Syngenetic
19th September 2010, 10:20 PM
Alliance Name: UnderWorld
Clan Tag: UW
Forum Address: http://www.uwgaming.net
Forum Members: We have 2,181 registered members

You should join us because this is the first alliance thread in this forum and because we are doing a South Park theme! :icon10:

lordkill
20th September 2010, 06:41 AM
Good alliance i like it!

Good luck this age guys

zuigsnorr
20th September 2010, 10:33 AM
2181 members, great, nearly as much as this game has..

sagor77
20th September 2010, 06:17 PM
2181 members, great, nearly as much as this game has..

actually it would x4 or so the current roc players atm....

hehe zuigsnorr, our clan is alot older than you think, been around for over 4 years since Koc days so obviously we would have a high member count since we don't feel arsed to go and delete our members when they're post are still still kept on the forums no matter how old.

Underworld has been known around in one form or another as the original Wolf Pack and DJS back during KOC and merge together under the name of UnderWorld.

anddd srsly no other threads in this forum will mean I won't have to post to bump it :]

cavalier5
20th September 2010, 08:10 PM
actually it would x4 or so the current roc players atm....

hehe zuigsnorr, our clan is alot older than you think, been around for over 4 years since Koc days so obviously we would have a high member count since we don't feel arsed to go and delete our members when they're post are still still kept on the forums no matter how old.

Underworld has been known around in one form or another as the original Wolf Pack and DJS back during KOC and merge together under the name of UnderWorld.

anddd srsly no other threads in this forum will mean I won't have to post to bump it :]

UW sux boo boo

sagor77
20th September 2010, 09:44 PM
UW sux boo boo

Underworld is also full of friendly haters :p

we do pwn even our friends like us lotsa in their own ways

Syngenetic
26th December 2010, 03:03 PM
UW ranked #3 in Age 5 and we are sticking around for Age 6, so come check us out! Ranked #3 alliance last age.

sagor77
4th January 2011, 04:48 PM
UnderWorld has almost always ranked in the top 10 in every age that we've played that we haven't sold in. In fact we've held numerous top 5 rankings as well including last age when Nabooru led us for his 2nd top 5 win :]

We're aiming for another solid age over here at UnderWorld, so come check us out at www.uwgaming.net

Timmy1
4th January 2011, 07:55 PM
nice group of people and a nice dedicated chain. sagor knows a little bit about the game too :) check em out!!

Number1Prospect
1st April 2011, 01:07 AM
Key words are a little :P

Nice and friendly alliance :) Great finish last age and age 5! I expect big things from those over at Underworld :)

sagor77
13th May 2011, 11:06 PM
We're UnderWorld. I'm posting this to bump it to the top of the page. We are awesome enough to deserve that. :D

Syngenetic
4th September 2011, 05:35 PM
We ranked #2 in Age 8. Hoping to get #1 next, join us now or you'll miss out on all the fun. :)

Cipher_21
17th April 2013, 04:16 AM
Going for another #1 in the beta, followed with a push for #1 in Age 14. Lehgo!

mygoodoldusername
21st July 2013, 07:46 AM
Whats going on with Underworld? Sacrifice gone walkies, website suspended, has everyone gone because the ROC admins are crap?

Cipher_21
21st July 2013, 10:13 PM
Official statement coming in >24 hours.

Carlos
22nd July 2013, 05:49 AM
Sacrifice (not active)

cata-ro
22nd July 2013, 08:03 AM
<%bon> well congrats HENRY-TDO you clicked enough to make #1 quit lol
<%bon> never seen that done before

:D :D

Cipher_21
22nd July 2013, 12:32 PM
Underworld's main account for Age 14beta, Sacrifice, decided after 4months, that UW was no longer worthy of his company, despite all of the clicks/swipes, sells, and stupid wars (that he mostly instigated) that we supported him with. While this is a huge loss for Underworld, it also gives us the opportunity to start fresh with a new batch of motivated players.

I had a really awesome official statement written up last night, but my net died at the exact same moment that I hit "Post" and it was lost forever.

So, long story short, Sacrifice is a Stinky McVag Face and never skimp on your ISP.

UW will continue to remain a strong alliance, and hopes to rebuild the bridges that were burned in the past few ages, and maybe even build all new ones.

mygoodoldusername
22nd July 2013, 03:41 PM
Sacrifice has gone...We all figured that out from him, you know, going. What I meant was whats happening now? The websites still down and no one has said anything...

Cipher_21
23rd July 2013, 02:20 PM
As far as our forum, we are having server issues. We're trying to move to a new one from what I heard, but right now we are being hosted on one of our members servers in India so because of the time difference and staying busy personally, Syngenetic is having a tough time getting it worked out.

From here UW plans on treating the remainder of this age just as we would any other. We took a hit, but I am still capable of playing a top level account and making the best showing possible for UW despite the unfortunate circumstances.

Zanes_Sacrifice
23rd July 2013, 10:27 PM
Remain strong? hahahah dude so funny, let's do some math and see how far henry and freqz would be ahead of u guys without my 13 mil clicks. Just for the record, since u aren't man enough to msg me on skype. I left because when I called on you "so called motivated players," no one cared to show up. So screw you, screw UW and let's just see how good you are next age. I will be around to see. Peace.

Zanes_Sacrifice
23rd July 2013, 10:30 PM
Good luck UW :)

Cipher_21
23rd July 2013, 11:29 PM
Thanks for the well wishes.

Zanes_Sacrifice
24th July 2013, 07:05 AM
Yea sure thing. There are still a handful of people in UW that I like, like the ones you kept taking from me, but no worries, they are coming with me next age. I will vanish for now and rest for a bit. Catch ya later.

tai_ne_po_ni
24th July 2013, 10:15 PM
I actually tend to agree partially with Sacrfice on this one.
All of UW were so arrogant and full of themselves until about 2 weeks ago because of the main account you had. Warring people whenever (if you can call it a war)
Thinking that you had it in the bag... Then Bon,TC, Henry and phnx decide to play a little more.. One sniff of competition and UW again fall apart.
"Oh it's just a beta age, doesn't matter" is far from a d I quote crazik "if we play, we play seriously and we play to win, doesn't matter if no one else wants to"
So UW give up because it turns more into a competiton now. No one plays like they were, leaves Sacrfice out on his own and now tries to mend bridges they burnt all age?

Some people have been here long enough to know its cowardice but nothing out of the ordinary for UW..

Sorry you had to feel like you needed to delete sacrifice. Hope to see you round the new age buddy

ShadowLord
24th July 2013, 11:48 PM
Ramblings of a drunken old-schooler who hasn't been on skype in a month or logged in to roc more than once in the last week:

For age 14 beta, "Zane" is...er...WAS roughly equivalent to "UW". That is to say, a large percentage of the "hardcore" players were not so interested in the game, and if they were, the consistent failure of fury to maintain deadlines squashed any hope of a bright future for the game (e.g., infinite terrible beta). I understand that this goes for almost every alliance.

From what I saw when I was semi-active, all of the wars and/or negative interactions towards UW were directly a result of Zane. I mean, sure, plenty of it is just because everybody loves to hate whoever happens to be in front at the moment (and "we" were pretty far in front). And another chunk of it is just because we've been the only competition for "elite alliance #1 status woop woop" with PHNX/TC for the last couple ages. But a great deal of it was simply that Zane was a stubborn hothead who had a tendency to make enemies with anyone, almost at random. But for the most part, the rest of UW "didn't care" for the moment because "whatever, Zane is Zane but he's doing fine so we'll do fine". That is to say, if nobody else feels like stepping up to run things, might as well let this new guy show us what he can do. We'll give him our modest support, and if he wants to win a random beta age, he'll win a random beta age. If not, life goes on. Others in UW have already proven that when there is a legitimate desire to do well, we can do it.

Anyone who knows that Sacrifice = Zane = Osiris = Shockwave = Goblin_king etc knows the volatility involved in this particular character. Is this a good person outside of RoC? Probably, from the limited amount of discussion I've had with him. Is this someone you want to represent your alliance long-term in the context of the game? No, not really...unless the alternative is fading into nothingness. Because let's be real, everyone is going to "hate" (I know y'all are filled with <3) you anyway, so might as well put up some solid finishes in the meantime.

In an attempt to conclude my semi-drunken rant, I must admit to find that I am shocked that I feel...almost nothing. An entire (beta) age's worth of effort for the alliance I choose to affiliate myself with blows up in smoke and I feel...almost no emotion. I suppose that speaks mostly to the neglect with which the admin(s) have been treating the game.

So why am I on GUA spouting out words about a subject that I probably have close to zero knowledge about? I don't know, I guess I'm just sad that the game is a shell of what it used to represent.

TL;DR: UW weak now, *shrug*

EDIT: Zane, I hope I haven't butchered any facts in my ramblings, I know that I haven't gotten a chance to speak with you directly since your decision but I think it's more fun to air out the dirty laundry in public (gotta give the community SOMETHING to enjoy, if not the actual game...)

Carlos
25th July 2013, 12:16 AM
Our war with UW had nothing to do with Sacrifice or anyone else, The reason was you have weapons, we sab them.

Now you want it to look like none in UW cared about the age. The "we play betas as we play real ages", 10m tff in the first week etc were all lies I guess. When Henry registered Sacrifice had a lead of 8m tff so we told him not to since he had no chance. Sacrifice still almost had it in the bag.

Conclusion, alliance we war alliance that we destroy. At least you have an account who can still get top3 easy, VS are all destroyed :P

ShadowLord
25th July 2013, 12:25 AM
Our war with UW had nothing to do with Sacrifice or anyone else, The reason was you have weapons, we sab them.

Now you want it to look like none in UW cared about the age. The "we play betas as we play real ages", 10m tff in the first week etc were all lies I guess. When Henry registered Sacrifice had a lead of 8m tff so we told him not to since he had no chance. Sacrifice still almost had it in the bag.

Conclusion, alliance we war alliance that we destroy. At least you have an account who can still get top3 easy, VS are all destroyed :P

Like I said, I haven't logged in in forever. I have no idea who "we" stands for or who UW is or isn't warring. I only state what I saw when the plans for the age/future were being drawn.

Zanes_Sacrifice
25th July 2013, 07:51 AM
It's insanely funny...I remember trying to stop the war because I felt we were in the wrong on many things and then most of the UW admins jumped on me and said KEEP SABBING....how can things get so twisted? I had messaged much of henry's chain saying we would stop....then UW says no and I look like a douche. I really just don't care anymore. No one was around when I asked for help because my clicking alone can't beat out 4-5 heavy clickers and no one shows up....but I guess I got all of your attention when I deleted....then it mattered. I had no problem representing UW, I liked many people there. But shadowlord, be honest, how supportive were u guys really? How hard was it to get in contact with most of you? Yall left me out in the dark, didn't care, and now that I delete, I am the one that takes the blame. Remember when Brian mained? Who kept his ass on the click list, day after day as he didn't bank, didn't even come on skype to say anything....Diablo told me stay calm and keep clicking, I told him we would lose but yet I gave it 110%. And then we jumped off to a huge lead in the beta, here comes henry and all of UW is GHOST! If I can't be pissed at that then UW has some weird ways of showing their main they cared at least a little. I mean if you didn't care to play, how come u guys care so much that I deleted? OH I AM SORRY I WASTED ALL OF YOUR 13 MILLION CLICKS. People talk about how active UW was, sabbing and all....but any smart person would know clicking was at the foundation of any strong main. I wasn't asking for 50k a day, just a few k here and there to show me you at least cared enough to make the effort. That is what really got to me, seeing only my name on the clicklist most of the time. So I just had to let it go. I wasn't gonna force myself to do 200k a day just to keep my head above water if I knew we were gonna fail in the end. We all can count here, and it's obvious henry's chain had us on tff, and soon would have us on SOV...Kudos to you Henry and Freqz, yall played a good one.

And Cipher ur a noob, U take all of UW under your competition because you're mad at me? Smart move :) Or is it you are scared and want the sabs to stop? Be a real main and do something for once!

tai_ne_po_ni
25th July 2013, 04:15 PM
Still lol'ing about that too..
Wars all age because of arrogance and "thinking" easy win. Then you join your enemy and "hope" they will help you look like your doing the right thing.. Hmmm

Cipher_21
25th July 2013, 04:25 PM
I'm ignoring everything except what is directed at me.
I moved under Henry when you left the chain because supporting him would help defeat you. If you didn't want to represent UW, then I didn't want you to have a chance to win. After you deleted, Henry asked me about growth back and I said, sure, whatever you feel like offering. I'm gonna stay for a while anyway just in case Sacrifice comes back from vacation. As far as wanting the sabs to stop - of course I want them to stop. But I didn't join Henry for that explicit purpose.
To the accusation of me not being a "real main": While I am functioning as the closest thing to a main that UW has at this point, I am certainly not a "main." I have said several times, to several people, that my interest in playing a main account ever again (last time was Age 2) was non-existent. So I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do as a main who never expected to be "main."
Did I fuck up and get lazy while you were still around? Sure. But one thing I didn't do is disappear and quit on people that had been fighting my battles for me. ie: PHNX/TC & TNE.
PHNX/TC leaders told me more than once that the war we were in was result of Sacrifice farming freqz and bright
Dank told me that he was sabbing because Sacrifice apparently liked to randomly chain alliances.

And with that, I say good day. I'm done with this discussion.

Zanes_Sacrifice
25th July 2013, 08:34 PM
To be honest I didn't even bother reading and won't return here. Later.

Iceman2020_DJ
27th July 2013, 12:16 PM
As is the norm, the truth is most likely somewhere in the middle. Is UW the Dark Judgement/Descendants of Shadow of old? With little exception, like Shadowlord sans alcohol, it is most definitely not. But I wouldn't be making this post if the core group wasn't worth playing for. I agree that the alliance has lost its way, but it can definitely find it's way back. The question is will it, and who will lead the way? I don't know who, but as one of the original founders of the DJ/DS clan whom nobody knows, I have no doubt in saying it will rise again.

Cipher_21
3rd August 2013, 10:49 AM
Woo! The end of another age!

UW pulled out a 4th place finish after the sudden loss of our main account 9 days before EOA.

Thanks to everyone who contributed!