PDA

View Full Version : Top Rankings Discussion - Age 5

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

MaradoX-
19th September 2010, 01:04 PM
Top Rankings Discussion - Age 5 Rules of GUA apply. All ROC- rules apply.
GUA Rules: http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=13324

And to reiterate:
NO CHEATING ACCUSATIONS, NO SPAM POSTS, NO TROLLING OR FLAMING OTHER MEMBERS!!! NO UNIQUE LINKS!

Rule of thumb: If you think your post may be against the rules, then don't post. If you have any questions, ask a mod+.

Go.

Bayern
19th September 2010, 01:38 PM
Congratulations on Relentless for winning age 5. Yes age 5, just letting u knw not try too hard cos we are winning

MaXpaD
19th September 2010, 02:03 PM
O Rly?

Anyways GLHF.

Roelios
19th September 2010, 04:46 PM
Gl & Hf everyone =)

Nara
19th September 2010, 04:46 PM
Congrats RF

you beat me to it Bayern !

dn81
19th September 2010, 06:13 PM
congrats to me on not ranking this age THX!

M3J
19th September 2010, 11:57 PM
Good luck to RF. You need it for clicking on more than one window at a time. Out of curiosity, how many windows do you have open? Ten? Fifteen?

OutlawDragon
20th September 2010, 12:00 AM
hmmm. Everyone knows that I am going to win the age. You guys should just give up and join under me now.

Overlord
20th September 2010, 01:01 AM
Good luck to RF. You need it for clicking on more than one window at a time. Out of curiosity, how many windows do you have open? Ten? Fifteen?

Over nine thousand.

MaXpaD
20th September 2010, 03:22 AM
Over nine thousand.

What he said.

Top Growers Today
Denny Soldiers Rank
Main_Account [|-R-|] 134,831 1
Slayer_Account [|-R-|] 72,935 2
MaXteR 67,357 3
Ytero [|-R-|] 54,697 4
Spy_Account [|-R-|] 42,251 5

Not a bad start =]

Ohh and MJ3, only way to click is using multiple windows. And to be fair if the clicker was working I'd easily be doing 275+cpm ( as would most ppl).
plus using multiple windows gets boring fast. U have to work 2-3 times harder to get pretty much the same amount of cc.

R1DD1CK
20th September 2010, 04:12 AM

Isn't using an advantage that directly harms (Bogs down) the server, considered "Bad Practice" Therefore, should it not be curtailed. I don't think Carnage would be to happy if you broke his server.
Also, It kinda ruins the fun for most everyone else that cant click because of server lag. :(

Pyrorazer
20th September 2010, 05:21 AM
No wonder Andy said that the beginning of the age is like 50x the normal load on servers, cause RF are using 40x normal usage themselves, while they use 9 Windows, and 7 VRC and click continuously like children with nothing else in the lives

If everyone was limited to 1connection per account it SHOULD cut down the flow and mabye stop the overloads and shit..

zuigsnorr
20th September 2010, 09:53 AM
No wonder Andy said that the beginning of the age is like 50x the normal load on servers, cause RF are using 40x normal usage themselves, while they use 9 Windows, and 7 VRC and click continuously like children with nothing else in the lives

If everyone was limited to 1connection per account it SHOULD cut down the flow and mabye stop the overloads and shit..

last time they did that it took 59 seconds to load a page instead of 60.

talking about an improvement, huh?

Vredesbyrd
20th September 2010, 10:05 AM
i think its just fair to blame RF for the slow and bad servers.
Its almost 500 players in the game afterall ..

EdThaSt0rm`
20th September 2010, 10:56 AM
So apparently age 5 has started. What has changed since age 3? Nothing? Right...

R1DD1CK
20th September 2010, 11:58 AM
So apparently age 5 has started. What has changed since age 3? Nothing? Right...

Shiny new graphics with rounded off corners.

Looks sharper, more crisp.

My verdict is it's very nice and more professional looking.:thumbsup:

zuigsnorr
20th September 2010, 01:19 PM

nearly as much as in koc in 20 ages

xshintenshix
20th September 2010, 04:24 PM
nearly as much as in koc in 20 ages

No, KoC changed more; but had crapper changes

Pyrorazer
20th September 2010, 11:09 PM
No, KoC changed more; but had crapper changes

his comment is still the same

ViralSt0rm
20th September 2010, 11:39 PM
Ed its the return of the St0rms/Firm/WP...... nough said. We have 4 of the 6 best clickers in KOC/RoC history...................... can anyone else but me wait for the server to act right? Or actually see the admins stop loving GUA so much they sleep with eachother everynight so us on RoC cant play the game to its full potential......

Pyrorazer
21st September 2010, 01:21 AM
Ed its the return of the St0rms/Firm/WP...... nough said. We have 4 of the 6 best clickers in KOC/RoC history...................... can anyone else but me wait for the server to act right? Or actually see the admins stop loving GUA so much they sleep with eachother everynight so us on RoC cant play the game to its full potential......

mind me asking who those 6 are? (wasnt active in KoC at all), And yea i bet everyone is waiting for the shit to settle down and the ACs to be turned off ;) (this aint a bloody accusation).. and with St0rms/Firm/WP i wouldnt say they are back just yet.. lets see how many actually come back..

ViralSt0rm
21st September 2010, 02:08 AM
mind me asking who those 6 are? (wasnt active in KoC at all), And yea i bet everyone is waiting for the shit to settle down and the ACs to be turned off ;) (this aint a bloody accusation).. and with St0rms/Firm/WP i wouldnt say they are back just yet.. lets see how many actually come back..

LOL.............. I aint here to brag about our clickers or theirs............. St0rms/Firm/WP are gonna compete with RF in no time.................. We have done it before when....... well anyways You can take that as hints to who they might be

MaradoX-
21st September 2010, 03:32 AM
LOL.............. I aint here to brag about our clickers or theirs............. St0rms/Firm/WP are gonna compete with RF in no time.................. We have done it before when....... well anyways You can take that as hints to who they might be

I'm guessing about killing_squad and some of his friends...

Maste
21st September 2010, 05:45 AM

You forgot to mention RF likes to give it's members methamphetamine so they can click.

Vredesbyrd
21st September 2010, 08:30 AM
wow 4 of the 6 best all time clickers .. you must be winning easy then .. no?

hmm so the greatest all time clickers need no lag to be able to overcome the rest ,,
yeah make sense lol

6_9
21st September 2010, 12:07 PM
you clickers, make the game slow and at times, literally, unplayable. There, must be a disclaimer / cap of some kind, many people do get confused and go :)

R1DD1CK
21st September 2010, 12:29 PM
you clickers, make the game slow and at times, literally, unplayable. There, must be a disclaimer / cap of some kind, many people do get confused and go :)

I'm all for capping it for the first two weeks :D Give everyone else a bite of the apple.

Clicking capped at 10,000 per 24 hrs per account for two weeks then click all you want :P

Personally I have nothing against clickers, other than slowing the server down I have no problem with accounts making themselves into big fat targets :D

Also agreed with 69 that not being able to click must really piss the newbies off, Good style.

not that what I just said matters much as it would appear clicking is fixed now. Hmm.. Big boost again for the alliance that's going to win? everyone else play catch up? Meh >_> I just play and hope things change. or hope and play <_<

Whilst Im here, when you gona change the "Age 4" to "Age 5" and update the home page congratulating age 4 winners? and updating changes for age 5/ their used to be a time when the home page was updated with stuff! some of it was even useful.

wilbur
21st September 2010, 01:00 PM
I'm all for capping it for the first two weeks :D Give everyone else a bite of the apple.

Clicking capped at 10,000 per 24 hrs per account for two weeks then click all you want :P

Personally I have nothing against clickers, other than slowing the server down I have no problem with accounts making themselves into big fat targets :D

Also agreed with 69 that not being able to click must really piss the newbies off, Good style.

not that what I just said matters much as it would appear clicking is fixed now. Hmm.. Big boost again for the alliance that's going to win? everyone else play catch up? Meh >_> I just play and hope things change. or hope and play <_<

I was banned for "Hogging" the server, I can't remember the game ever slowing down though? and didn't Andrew say that clicking couldn't "hog" the server, so something else must be wrong here? too many players maybe lol

R1DD1CK
21st September 2010, 01:06 PM
I was banned for "Hogging" the server, I can't remember the game ever slowing down though? and didn't Andrew say that clicking couldn't "hog" the server, so something else must be wrong here? too many players maybe lol

Dont be so friggin daft! too many players?????????

Id still like an explanation as to how clicking dose not refresh the page :/

then maybe they can explain how, whilst clicking, a little yellow 1 new message, appears on my little mail box bulletin board? And to Christ, I'm sure as I can be, I never refreshed!

Pig was banned for raising impertinent questions <_<

I'm sure you'll get back some way or another though. Fingers crossed <3

wilbur
21st September 2010, 01:22 PM
Dont be so friggin daft! too many players?????????

then maybe they can explain how, whilst clicking, a little yellow 1 new message, appears on my little mail box bulletin board? And to Christ, I'm sure as I can be, I never refreshed!

Pig was banned for raising impertinent questions <_<

I'm sure you'll get back some way or another though. Fingers crossed <3

Welshman, stop being so stupid, Andrew clearly stated clicking had no detrimental effect on the server, he also stated clicking does not refresh the page, so I think you have been smoking too many of those dried leeks.

So we have to find out what is making the game so slow? we have to eliminate multi-window clicking because clicking has "no detrimental effect on the server" I think it's those damn auto refreshers out there looking for those sweet 2k hits.

R1DD1CK
21st September 2010, 01:31 PM
You a funny as hell scholastic Manc git :) Ohh er! my spell checker just disobeyed a direct command >.<

their was only 500 or so players at the start. Clicking was as laggy as when their were 4000 players.

You can not possibly blame it on server capacity issues!

Its as if someone wanted a particular group of peeps to have an advantage!?!?

I cany think who though, It's not like anyone in particular keeps winning every fooking age now is it?

wilbur
21st September 2010, 01:38 PM
You a funny as hell scholastic Manc git :) Ohh er! my spell checker just disobeyed a direct command >.<

their was only 500 or so players at the start. Clicking was as laggy as when their were 4000 players.

You can not possibly blame it on server capacity issues!

I cany think who though, It's not like anyone in particular keeps winning every fooking age now is it?

Don't be stupid, they would have to have some sort of admin in chain to accomplish that sort of feat...

R1DD1CK
21st September 2010, 01:49 PM
Don't be stupid, they would have to have some sort of admin in chain to accomplish that sort of feat...

It'd be nice if one of the 21 browsers posted :)

Or are you all cowards?

zakske
21st September 2010, 01:53 PM
I am

gaby
21st September 2010, 03:32 PM

Or we are just a group of people are 'wasting' our lifes, clicking for hours on a low CPM with the current slowness of clicking... In attempt to win another age.

MaXpaD
21st September 2010, 05:25 PM

I guess if things don't work as they should we use just stop doing anything and just sit around until its working for everyone. =O

We should have an unofficial launch of the age where everyone just hangs back and does nothing and an official launch were the clicker is working and everyone has the same ability to click. However I know some people who can only click 100cpm and other who click 200cpm so we should cap the people who click faster so that those who click slower have a chance at keeping up with the higher cpm players. But I know some really good slayers and then there are some people who will hit for 1tbg so we should also cap the amount a person can hit per day so that way the good slayers wont get too ahead the less experience slayers. BUT what about the sabbers? I mean there are people who solely send their time sabbing and others who spend most of their time clicking so we should also cap the amount any given person can sab per day that way everyone can deal the same amount of damage. How about people who bank every turn and people who don't log on for hours....etc etc...

...If any given alliance wins more the 2 ages in a row that alliance should be unable to win another age.
...if you have an admin in your alliance and your alliance wins that age it will only count as a semi win and the official win will go to the person in second, you know just in-case that admin helped the alliance by cheat and stuff.

How about limiting the amount of officers any given person can have? Its unfair that one person can have twice as many officers as another person.

We should really make things fair for EVERYONE. I mean why have an active winner and an inactive loser? Your level of activity should be the deciding factor when it comes to win or losing...

my two cents...or maybe a little less/more.

xshintenshix
21st September 2010, 06:58 PM
LOL, bad luck there wilbur: I've just received 7 recruit messages from people too, << Snore

And yet again, the top ranking discussion moves to cheating accusations and multiple browser clicking

If they can do it, so can you.

R1DD1CK
21st September 2010, 07:07 PM
LOL, bad luck there wilbur: I've just received 7 recruit messages from people too, << Snore

My arse says your not quite that popular O_o
LoL, You cant even spell Existentialism:icon_psyc

And yet again, the top ranking discussion moves to cheating accusations and multiple browser clicking

If they can do it, so can you.

He did and got banned.

rouen
21st September 2010, 07:31 PM
He did and got banned.

Unfortunately you are incorrect. Pigsfoot was banned for auto refreshing, which was the reason given. Auto refreshing is indicative of using a sell catcher. He wasnt even doing it on one person, he was doing it on multiple people for long periods of time. Believe whatever you choose to believe, the half truths that get passed around here are absolutely insane.

With that said, get back on topic so I dont have to hand out more infractions.

R1DD1CK
21st September 2010, 07:40 PM
Top 5 stats please?

Spy top 5
Sentry top 5
DA top 5
SA top 5
CF top 5

I brought out my Gatling gun as im annoyed :) only Nara has the answer as to how to control me, as the jankster has gone!
God help everyone :D

Overlord
21st September 2010, 10:28 PM

I've poked around the code of the ingame recruiter and VRC.
When they submit a click, they have to load a url with the hash/phone combo to get a credit.
That same page also has various details of your account on it, when you were last hit, sabbed, your turns, gold rank, your mail, etc.
So the recruiters just read the info on that page and display it to you. Its not auto-refreshing.

MaradoX-
22nd September 2010, 12:52 AM
Welshman, stop being so stupid, Andrew clearly stated clicking had no detrimental effect on the server, he also stated clicking does not refresh the page, so I think you have been smoking too many of those dried leeks.

So we have to find out what is making the game so slow? we have to eliminate multi-window clicking because clicking has "no detrimental effect on the server" I think it's those damn auto refreshers out there looking for those sweet 2k hits.

Even if you are banned, I still want to post this:

everytime a recruit page/image is loaded for clicking the server needs to generate it. It usually is more intensive than a normal php-page. Hence the lag in the beginning of the age, when so many people try to load as much recruit-images as possible...

AxEHeaD15
22nd September 2010, 08:52 AM
I predict the AxEness for #1!

Yes, I am playing again ;)

-AxE

dn81
22nd September 2010, 02:52 PM
i hear this so called "coalition" or i like to call trifecta of fail's main currently has less then relentless's trickle trickle /discuss

MaXpaD
22nd September 2010, 11:16 PM
Size doesn't necessary indicate ones ability to win an age, of course it does helps. One must also bank sufficiently, take less damage from warring and have the ability to sell catch at any given point of an age,not just the end of an age.

MaXpaD
23rd September 2010, 12:39 AM
Main_Account
Size: 1,002,915 Elves

Gratz to RF First account to reach 1mil tff.

dn81
23rd September 2010, 02:20 AM
Size doesn't necessary indicate ones ability to win an age, of course it does helps. One must also bank sufficiently, take less damage from warring and have the ability to sell catch at any given point of an age,not just the end of an age.

They lack the brains or the warring capability to even compete.

zakske
23rd September 2010, 02:51 AM
Congratulations to RF indeed for reaching 1mil TFF.

AxEHeaD15
23rd September 2010, 07:15 AM
i hear this so called "coalition" or i like to call trifecta of fail's main currently has less then relentless's trickle trickle /discuss

Who is this coalition? Excuse my ignorance I was not here last age :p

-AxE

MaradoX-
23rd September 2010, 07:58 AM
Who is this coalition? Excuse my ignorance I was not here last age :p

-AxE

VS/Firm/WP/0--0/V13

afaik...

xshintenshix
23rd September 2010, 07:59 AM
ditto^ and the lag seems to be easing up on the server, good job to whoever did that.

RF has a massive lead, correct me if i'm wrong, but after main on 1mil TFF the next largest is barely at 500k?

steward69
23rd September 2010, 11:44 AM
Men and Women of Chaos,

The time is upon us. Relentless has emerged this age dominating every other alliance in the game. They have never been beaten in an age and it appears this age will be the same unless we all do something about it.

It's time to move beyond the arbitrary alliance lines we have developed over the previous few ages and it is time to start working together. No alliance has a chance to win in this game right now other than Relentless. Our only chance of success depends on each alliance giving up its selfish prides and joining together.

Relentless has added most of the major DN accounts to their line-ups and has recruited BSS, POD, and former RElentless members back into the chain. While their alliances have converged, ours has separated and spread apart through trickle spots.

There was once a time when most of us worked together, whether in KOC under the ThunderSt0rm Alliance tag, or in ROC under any of our various tags. We must take up a united banner again.

Here is what I'm proposing, and I'm sending this out to all the Alliance leaders in our chain and a few independent alliances that have shown interest in beating relentless. I would like you to pass this onto your alliances in a bulletin and receive reactions from them, or have them respond to me.

Freqz becomes our figurehead. I'm not VS and it pains me to see that I will promote another alliance, but I'd rather he win than relentless and he is currently in the best position.

The 3 spots above Freqz rotate every 3-4 days. During those rotations the members above him send AT MINIMUM 30k, 15k, and 7.5k clicks to him per day. *NOTE, I suggest rotating the spots not to appease alliances, but to give people breaks from clicking. I would like to see those ppl transfer the clicks to Freqz when he is on so that he may bank them. He will then use these credits, and the ones he clicks to send to each alliance main below him for cb/growth back. This gives some benefit to the mains joining him so they don't just join for free. I would rather they join and agree to no cb...but i have realized this seems unreasonable to most of the mains out there.

The "trickle" spots most independent alliance spots feel entitled too should go out the window... I say this under the assumption that we are acting collectively to beat Relentless. The mains MUST be under Freqz if we are to win.

Please express your concerns to me. Regardless of how you feel, for or against, respond with what you believe.

Yours in Chaos,
Huskerst0rm aka St0rm_of_Posiedon aka Brock

“Destruction cometh; and they shall seek peace, and there shall be none.”

Vredesbyrd
23rd September 2010, 12:09 PM
yi shall make destruction upon our peace?

dn81
23rd September 2010, 12:12 PM
Men and Women of Chaos,

The time is upon us. Relentless has emerged this age dominating every other alliance in the game. They have never been beaten in an age and it appears this age will be the same unless we all do something about it.

It's time to move beyond the arbitrary alliance lines we have developed over the previous few ages and it is time to start working together. No alliance has a chance to win in this game right now other than Relentless. Our only chance of success depends on each alliance giving up its selfish prides and joining together.

Relentless has added most of the major DN accounts to their line-ups and has recruited BSS, POD, and former RElentless members back into the chain. While their alliances have converged, ours has separated and spread apart through trickle spots.

There was once a time when most of us worked together, whether in KOC under the ThunderSt0rm Alliance tag, or in ROC under any of our various tags. We must take up a united banner again.

Here is what I'm proposing, and I'm sending this out to all the Alliance leaders in our chain and a few independent alliances that have shown interest in beating relentless. I would like you to pass this onto your alliances in a bulletin and receive reactions from them, or have them respond to me.

Freqz becomes our figurehead. I'm not VS and it pains me to see that I will promote another alliance, but I'd rather he win than relentless and he is currently in the best position.

The 3 spots above Freqz rotate every 3-4 days. During those rotations the members above him send AT MINIMUM 30k, 15k, and 7.5k clicks to him per day. *NOTE, I suggest rotating the spots not to appease alliances, but to give people breaks from clicking. I would like to see those ppl transfer the clicks to Freqz when he is on so that he may bank them. He will then use these credits, and the ones he clicks to send to each alliance main below him for cb/growth back. This gives some benefit to the mains joining him so they don't just join for free. I would rather they join and agree to no cb...but i have realized this seems unreasonable to most of the mains out there.

The "trickle" spots most independent alliance spots feel entitled too should go out the window... I say this under the assumption that we are acting collectively to beat Relentless. The mains MUST be under Freqz if we are to win.

Please express your concerns to me. Regardless of how you feel, for or against, respond with what you believe.

Yours in Chaos,

wow thats some good rp reading though i'd like to know where BSS is?? correct me if im wrong but rule hasnt even activated yet. and sanni is well playing another game atm. though the one thing i did enoy most was this.

made me giggle a little inside

MaradoX-
23rd September 2010, 12:19 PM
Oooh I love the way they sound confident they can do something about it ;D

steward69
23rd September 2010, 12:33 PM
/me shits his pants

ps. anyone got any paper?

dn81
23rd September 2010, 01:02 PM
/me shits his pants

ps. anyone got any paper?

thats terrible stew. I COME IN PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whats peace mean again?

zakske
23rd September 2010, 01:09 PM
Who needs peace? Get the man some paper!

MaXpaD
23rd September 2010, 01:59 PM
A peace of paper?!?! And to epic long post you made my day. Haven't laughed that hard in a while. Lulz

I do however wish ya the best of luck.

AxEHeaD15
23rd September 2010, 02:05 PM
You forget maxter, Relentless has me back now :p Means that....actually it means nothing. I suck. <3 :p

-AxE

MaXpaD
23rd September 2010, 02:14 PM
I was gonna say that having axe back in the alliance would be an unfair advantage and that they should ip ban u but i really wanted RF to win this age too. Darn!

So what are everyones plans/goals for this age.
For me I want to:
1. Get top 10 clickers this age
2. get on top 10 transfers this age
3. Get into top 10 overall rank by the time the EOA comes.
4. Make top sabber list
5. Get hit no more then 7tbg per day.

This is my current list might add more as time goes on.
I did however make #1 clicker on the first day so I was uber happy.

AxEHeaD15
23rd September 2010, 02:51 PM
I just want to make sure no one forgets me this age :p I didn't leave too much of a legacy, so I will be clicking a little and building up turns so that around midage.....BAM!...the AxEness comes out ranking top 50.

-AxE

Octo
23rd September 2010, 03:25 PM
I'm going to win this age. Sure thing.

MaXpaD
23rd September 2010, 03:48 PM
Darn! Well I guess I should stop clicking. I mean what's the point now if octo is gonna win for sure. :(

nelo_angelo
23rd September 2010, 03:49 PM
Men and Women of Chaos,

Yours in Chaos,

Ludicrous. Terrible idea, Freqz beating Main_Account? Not in this game, not even if everyone joined him. Put the crack pipe down and step away.

What's this crap about them seeking peace? lolwut

Vredesbyrd
23rd September 2010, 04:45 PM
can't we all just be frands?
peace!

R1DD1CK
23rd September 2010, 05:18 PM
I don't seam to be getting any tbg atm :(

Anyone else?

Maste
23rd September 2010, 06:35 PM
Nope not atm, I'll quote: "Apparently by fixing human TBG issues, I broke TBG for everyone (humans included). That'll learn me to commit changes right before going to work."

purp1ekush
23rd September 2010, 08:28 PM
I was fortunate enough to get spammed with the novel as well :heh:

By the urgent tone of the novel I think that lot may be in for a long and boring age if that is their only objective :violin:
There is more to a game than turning it into a 2 horse race between Main_Account and FreqZ ...why not say frak them both and play for FUN!?!

Bayern
24th September 2010, 02:49 AM
I surrender plz spare me!!

DN_DeadKitten
24th September 2010, 06:23 AM
I think they're going about this "coalition of fail" the wrong way.
If they're serious about not letting Relentless Main win, the coalition should be organized under Slayer_Account, which is closer to Main_Account that Freqz is. It's math, people, not rocket surgery!

joly
24th September 2010, 06:47 AM
I wont selloff to main account this age, so i'm helping the other coalition.
Perhabs if we all do that, it would be a closer game?

Tulip
24th September 2010, 07:52 AM
Any chance of a bit more information on when the game might get fixed? I mean oops I broke it is not much info in 16 hours is it?

andyt683
24th September 2010, 09:02 AM
Any chance of a bit more information on when the game might get fixed? I mean oops I broke it is not much info in 16 hours is it?

Turns were back on within 3 hours. That was my fail. A new series of bugs popped up for no reason at all 11 hours later, and I have no fix for that. The database is deadlocking, and since each cron is on a try 10000 loop, that means it's deadlocking 10,000 times in a row. Probably not a good thing, and nothing I changed.

Tulip
24th September 2010, 10:34 AM
Ok - not moaning, thanks for the update :)

MaradoX-
24th September 2010, 10:42 AM
Turns were back on within 3 hours. That was my fail. A new series of bugs popped up for no reason at all 11 hours later, and I have no fix for that. The database is deadlocking, and since each cron is on a try 10000 loop, that means it's deadlocking 10,000 times in a row. Probably not a good thing, and nothing I changed.

Hmm, a try 10000 loop? in a cron file? wtf?

Vredesbyrd
24th September 2010, 02:12 PM
What I wonder is if the Coalition can reach 1 mill TFF before main:account reach 2 mill !?

R1DD1CK
24th September 2010, 02:19 PM
What I wonder is if the Coalition can reach 1 mill TFF before main:account reach 2 mill !?

Unless the cron mechanism to repopulate cache once it is invalidated by the system, so that each click can be authenticated, is fixed, I wouldn't have thought so. :D

Hiya, Jan :D

Jankster
24th September 2010, 03:42 PM

that would actually help but eeh the really fight wont be against those 2 on the BF!

10.000 on a loop andy and riddick, thats many, its really many!!
If the UP/tbg still go up via this cron mega thingy.

Ohh my friends Im very happy I just took a break from RoC so.

EdThaSt0rm`
25th September 2010, 09:28 AM
I remember last age or the age before there was a huge topic about changes in the game and some of them were actually really good and approved / accepted by admins.

How come they never saw the daylight?

Checkman
26th September 2010, 09:47 AM

Just want to put this talk of 'The Coalition' to bed from The Firm's perspective.
There has never been an agreed grouping between us and VS this age at all. We are in chain due to Husker agreeing a growth thing with Freqz.
At the start of this age we agreed to work alongside majorglitch's Major Trouble.

As I have mentioned to members of VS, this age for me is about repaying the 'debts' I personally amassed last age battling at the top with Renegade and MatCauthon.

From my point of view for The Firm - we have never initiated any conversations about creating a group to challenge the top.

xshintenshix
27th September 2010, 06:01 PM
Ah, that sorts it out then, good luck to your deal then.
Relentless seems to be set for number 1 at the moment, this looks similar to how Baigo was in front on KoC by a huge TFF...
No offence meant, but RF are better players in general than SR, so i don't think they'll lose the spot.

Eh, back on topic, unless there is a second large force to compete with Relentless, the age looks set.

Bayern
28th September 2010, 05:18 AM
Congrats Slayer_Account on 1 mil TFF:

Slayer_Account

Size: 1,000,002 Orcs

AxEHeaD15
28th September 2010, 07:22 AM
Face it people, you can't take Relentless, we are too legendary for that! :p

-AxE

Maste
28th September 2010, 07:52 AM
I'm a second large force :D

R1DD1CK
28th September 2010, 09:03 AM
I'm a second large force :D

"I DON'T CARE. HAVEN'T YOU LEARN'T ANYTHING YET? HAVEN'T YOU FIGURED OUT WHY YOU CANT KILL PEOPLE?":deadhorse:

AxEHeaD15
28th September 2010, 12:52 PM
AxEHeaD15
Last active: 30 minutes ago
Highest Rank: #194 / 14 minutes ago

Top ranks here I come!

-AxE

MaXpaD
28th September 2010, 02:23 PM
Gratz to main_account of 2mil TFF and Gratz to slayer_account on 1mil TFF. I can't wait to join the milli club!

AxEHeaD15
28th September 2010, 07:52 PM
I am sure you will son Maxter because you are awesome. End of story :D

-AxE

dn81
28th September 2010, 08:52 PM
Face it people, you can't take Relentless, we are too legendary for that! :p

-AxE

me > you axe face it!

AxEHeaD15
29th September 2010, 07:47 AM
me > you axe face it!

You also = more legendary than me :p

-AxE

sagor77
29th September 2010, 09:02 AM
TC SilverSurfer 1,013,057 Elves #2

Congrats to SilverSurfer for being the 3rd person to reach 1m+ TFF

also the first non-RF 1M+ :D

dn81
29th September 2010, 06:44 PM
Congrats to SilverSurfer for being the 3rd person to reach 1m+ TFF

also the first non-RF 1M+ :D

actually PHNX's main i believe hit 1mill before you guys but hey whos counting

sagor77
29th September 2010, 08:06 PM
actually PHNX's main i believe hit 1mill before you guys but hey whos counting

no he wasn't I think, I posted an hr or so after I saw SS got it :P

when I was checked top TFF's on Eclipse TFF Tracker, Silversurfer got it than Dark_Phoenix got it a couple hours later... if you check TFFs now to Silversurfer is still ahead of Dark_Phoenix so it's not that likely either

anyway Congrats on PHNX for getting a 1M+ TFF

next up will it be UW or VS getting the next 1M+ TFF :o

Overlord
30th September 2010, 03:41 AM
Congrats to Nabooru on 1 mil TFF.
(And SS got 1mil before Nara did btw)

xshintenshix
30th September 2010, 07:20 AM
Thanks for clearing it up renegade, is it just me or everyone is growing at an exemplary rate compared to previous ages o.O?

Nabooru
30th September 2010, 08:16 AM
Congrats to Nabooru on 1 mil TFF.
(And SS got 1mil before Nara did btw)

Also congrats to SilverSurfer for moving into the #2 tff spot!

OutlawDragon
30th September 2010, 12:25 PM
Congratz to Freqz for getting to 1M TFF :)

Deserted
30th September 2010, 06:00 PM

Also congrats to SilverSurfer for moving into the #2 tff spot!

Congrats to Nara for taking it now :p

LOL Should this be renamed TFF thread?

Bayern
30th September 2010, 09:06 PM
TheRiddler : 1 mil TFF! :D

R1DD1CK
1st October 2010, 04:44 AM
Thats just some insane clicking by all you lot.:icon_psyc

My hat's off to you all. bloody well done. So early in an age?

Vredesbyrd
1st October 2010, 06:00 AM
MaXteR 1M TFF

Thats 3 Relentless with 1M TFF and 1 passed 2M TFF

:heh:

Dusth
1st October 2010, 06:13 AM
So, anything interesting going on yet? Too much tff talk, no drama... wut

Overlord
1st October 2010, 06:33 AM
MaXteR 1M TFF

Thats 3 Relentless with 1M TFF and 1 passed 2M TFF

:heh:

4*

R1DD1CK
5th October 2010, 03:49 PM
Just curious but, How does one go about cheating when clicking?

years ago their were accusations with regards to OCR. then their was "Keep your finger on enter"

how the hell do ppl still cheat?

As stated, I'm curious :P

killing_squad
5th October 2010, 04:27 PM
just to answer you quickly no one does

Dusth
5th October 2010, 07:53 PM
"Top rankings discussion", not "top noobs who get owned for cheating defense".

xshintenshix
6th October 2010, 08:43 AM
^ i believe its "top TFF discussion" but anyways, anyone want to put some actual STATS up for the top rankers?

zuigsnorr
6th October 2010, 03:25 PM
^ i believe its "top TFF discussion" but anyways, anyone want to put some actual STATS up for the top rankers?

freqz
Strike: 1,103,086,560 1 hour ago
Defense: 3,425,269,512 1 hour ago
Spy: 1,526,660,160 1 hour ago
Sentry: 2,772,457,920 1 hour ago

silver
Strike: 561,132,518 1 hour ago
Defense: 2,522,833,710 1 hour ago
Spy: 1,913,827,200 1 hour ago
Sentry: 3,615,244,800 1 hour ago

dark phnx
Strike: 364,392,244 1 hour ago
Defense: 4,056,959,764 1 hour ago
Spy: 1,945,612,320 1 hour ago
Sentry: 3,257,133,062 1 hour ago

the_riddler
Strike: 203,096,426 12 hours ago
Defense: 2,448,321,920 12 hours ago
Spy: 444,967,910 23 hours ago
Sentry: 1,522,367,923 12 hours ago

professor_chaos
Strike: 229,008,523 18 hours ago
Defense: 4,048,780,781 12 hours ago
Spy: 1,939 12 hours ago
Sentry: 2,396,160,000 18 hours ago
Gold: 65,383,119 12 hours ago

wishbear
Strike: 3,646,683,113 1 hour ago
Defense: 9,492,894 1 hour ago
Spy: 507,880,800 1 hour ago
Sentry: 179,730,600 1 hour ago

scape
Strike: 3,010,493,741 5 hours ago
Defense: 102,486,966 5 hours ago
Spy: 1,012,102,560 5 hours ago
Sentry: 169,589,000 5 hours ago

kalusha
Strike: 2,090,745,576 1 hour ago
Defense: 11,513,034 1 hour ago
Spy: 1,417,716,000 1 hour ago
Sentry: 1,265,562,955 1 hour ago

perditor
Strike: 113,319,590 6 hours ago
Defense: 3,371,432,507 6 hours ago
Spy: 512,672,250 6 hours ago
Sentry: 1,207,163,700 6 hours ago

Deserted
6th October 2010, 04:11 PM
Congrats to Nara on 2m TFF!

R1DD1CK
7th October 2010, 05:53 AM
I do hope this is going to be a long drawn out age :P

Cant wait to see how big the biggest account can actually get :P

Nabooru
7th October 2010, 01:30 PM
Probably not quite as high as they got last age, since there was some significant boosting of Renegade by the HG clickers. However, if RF keeps buying credits and RDX keeps pumping out 100k every single day, I might be wrong :p

As for an end time, I just hope it ends either before Christmas & New Years time or a few weeks after that. If the age lasts about as long as the previous age did, it will be right around the holidays time. IMO drawing it out past then would be optimal.

MaradoX-
7th October 2010, 01:38 PM
Probably not quite as high as they got last age, since there was some significant boosting of Renegade by the HG clickers. However, if RF keeps buying credits and RDX keeps pumping out 100k every single day, I might be wrong :p

As for an end time, I just hope it ends either before Christmas & New Years time or a few weeks after that. If the age lasts about as long as the previous age did, it will be right around the holidays time. IMO drawing it out past then would be optimal.
Renegade didn't have 3.xm men after 3 weeks back then, did he? :p

RDX_Star
7th October 2010, 06:48 PM
....and RDX keeps pumping out 100k every single day.

He will slow down soon :)

Vrasp
7th October 2010, 08:02 PM
He will slow down soon :)

I don't believe that for a second

Overlord
8th October 2010, 01:08 AM
I don't believe that for a second

He'll slow down to 99k days.

cavalier5
8th October 2010, 10:00 AM
He'll slow down to 99k days.

maybe 97k

anyway i think he will be changing his name soon to cavalier_is_awsome we both agreed on that last age, or at least i did

My bet is phnx will get 3-4th because they dont do sells good and RF sweeps first because well isnt it obvious

Bayern
8th October 2010, 10:48 AM
Ohai n00b, its a while in the age now... when r u gonna sab me boi?

QueenOfChaos
8th October 2010, 11:20 AM
Congrats to Colleca also getting over the 1mil TFF <3

And clicking, I've never clicked so much in my life and I doubt I'll ever do it again. And then there's people that click 10 times more then me, crazy people! =p

cavalier5
8th October 2010, 01:58 PM
Ohai n00b, its a while in the age now... when r u gonna sab me boi?

i got the 100 mill unit upgrade a a 100 mill sov, it'll be a long while. At least a month.

DN_DeadKitten
8th October 2010, 03:40 PM
Will there be cookies with that, Cav? <3

cavalier5
8th October 2010, 05:12 PM
Will there be cookies with that, Cav? <3

chocolate chip to be exact

Pyrorazer
9th October 2010, 06:02 PM
The_Riddler [PHNX] 1,000,209 1

Congratz to Riddler on the first to 1m Clicks

xshintenshix
11th October 2010, 01:33 AM
^ proves the point that top-ranking discussion has turned into top-clickers/tffs discussion

MaradoX-
11th October 2010, 01:37 AM
^ proves the point that top-ranking discussion has turned into top-clickers/tffs discussion

Stop crying if you don't have anything useful to say...

Pyrorazer
11th October 2010, 02:24 AM

what else is there to post in here? no one posts anyhting anymore

Bayern
11th October 2010, 02:37 AM
Sabotage Damage 6,970,013,000 Gold

MaradoX-
11th October 2010, 03:25 AM
click click click

xshintenshix
11th October 2010, 03:37 AM
Stop crying if you don't have anything useful to say...

yeah, "click click click" is so much more useful; i'm just saying, as others have also mentioned, that some info relating to the top players OTHER than TFF would be welcome

Pyrorazer
11th October 2010, 04:28 AM
yeah, "click click click" is so much more useful; i'm just saying, as others have also mentioned, that some info relating to the top players OTHER than TFF would be welcome

Not like 'we' have anything else from the 'top' players list, everything else comes from stats, and some people dont like posting stats

Nabooru
11th October 2010, 04:58 AM
Sabotage Damage 6,970,013,000 Gold

I figured it was you lot over in RF who went around sabbing everyone during that cyanide event.

You guys are soooooo sneaky :sneakout:

joly
11th October 2010, 08:19 AM
Sabs Left: 225

It wasnt me !!!

MaXpaD
11th October 2010, 11:34 AM
Not like 'we' have anything else from the 'top' players list, everything else comes from stats, and some people dont like posting stats

Not the best stat but my best stat so far.
Defense: 7,891,138,618 #3

R1DD1CK
11th October 2010, 12:38 PM
Not the best stat but my best stat so far.
Defense: 7,891,138,618 #3

on topic;

Given (+)

####s rank 20?!?!
30 minutes ago #### LOST 52,490,085 Gold 505 722 452,041,214 111,690,208 12
1 hour ago #### LOST 20,484,805 Gold 527 747 447,555,822 114,105,322 12

If it comes to this?

MaXpaD
11th October 2010, 04:13 PM
Clicks Transfers
Given (+) Received (-) Received (+) Given (-)
546,176 191,883 163 390,007

I guess this the only thing allowed in top rank. =/

and i remember when kalusha would hit me for 2tbg, with highest ranked SA (or 2nd highest(w/e)).
Nothing you can really do but get some DA or bank. (I did both)

nelo_angelo
11th October 2010, 04:32 PM

You want it, get it yourself.

Timmy1
11th October 2010, 07:49 PM
quit your whining kyle. nobody likes you :(. on topic... uh... pretty exciting age so far, huh? anybody think Relentless can be kicked outta the top spot?

Pyrorazer
11th October 2010, 08:01 PM
quit your whining kyle. nobody likes you :(. on topic... uh... pretty exciting age so far, huh? anybody think Relentless can be kicked outta the top spot?

Would help if they dont have anymore goldrushes this age.. but i reali dont think anyone will get the upperhand unless 2 big chains collectively sell

cavalier5
11th October 2010, 08:37 PM
Would help if they dont have anymore goldrushes this age.. but i reali dont think anyone will get the upperhand unless 2 big chains collectively sell

I think MT and VS may be doing that with Freqz but im not sure. I personally would selloff to anyone that has a reasonable chance of beating -R-

Pyrorazer
12th October 2010, 12:13 AM
Yet another TFF Post, but i think its necessary,

Congratz to Nara for the second to reach 3m TFF

xshintenshix
12th October 2010, 02:30 AM
Nara's catching Stew in TFF:

But as for DA/Sentry Stews past 10 bil in both for sure, DA should be 12billish if he banked and assuming no one can steal from him anyway : dont have any SA figures.

Nara had a 6.4bil DA and 4.7bil Sentry but that was 3 days ago, so she be catching too: dunno

Top SA's i'm able to see seem to be around 7-8bil, but toptop players probably have larger

Overlord
12th October 2010, 03:39 AM
Top 3 SA
Slayer_Account: 13.7b
Wishbear: 6.7b
Scape: 5.9b

Top 3 DA:
StewsLastStand: 13b
Dark_Phoenix: 9b
MaXteR: 8.1b

Top 3 Spy:
BayernsLastStand: 4.1b
Spirit_OF_kalusha: 4b
Dark_Phoenix: 3.4b

Top 3 Sentry:
StewsLastStand: 13b
Slayer_Account: 7.7b
SilverSurfer: 7.3b

xshintenshix
12th October 2010, 06:13 AM
thanks renegade :D

but wow, if this is going to be a long age, stats are going to be massive

OutlawDragon
12th October 2010, 03:19 PM
I think MT and VS may be doing that with Freqz but im not sure. I personally would selloff to anyone that has a reasonable chance of beating -R-

Nope.
Not like it would be enough anyway ;)

MaradoX-
12th October 2010, 03:42 PM
Nope.
Not like it would be enough anyway ;)

Indeed

because:

-R- SOV = 3x PHNX SOV
-R- SOV = 5x TS SOV
-R- SOV = 7x VS SOV
PHNX SOV = TS+VS SOV
afaik

delapidated pig
12th October 2010, 05:23 PM
Top 3 SA
Top 3 Spy:
BayernsLastStand: 4.1b
Spirit_OF_kalusha: 4b
Dark_Phoenix: 3.4b

erm...

Correction on the Top 3 Spy:

Spirit_OF_Kalusha: 4,414,452,480
Amester: 4,184,912,640
BaYernsLastStand: 4,092,154,214

xshintenshix
12th October 2010, 05:56 PM
heh, amester, shouldn't you be on that list :P?

delapidated pig
12th October 2010, 06:03 PM
lol am now.. i wasn't gonna let that slide ;)

Nara
13th October 2010, 07:11 AM
RDXBigDesertedSoulToe 2,015,571 Orcs !

Congratulations :)

xshintenshix
13th October 2010, 08:28 AM
RDX, slowing down anytime soon? or was consistent 100ks per day just the warm up?
If this keeps up, there's a possibility Nara's growth rate will even exceed Stews, basing that stew was more than 1.2mil ahead of nara and silversurfer and now...

Silver> add 800k Nara> add 800k Stew.

Pretty good considering Silver was ahead of Nara a few days back, gap is closing.... but then again, Nara's hitt-able and Stew cannot be pillaged, ah what a shame :I

Nabooru
13th October 2010, 11:55 AM
SilverSurfer was ahead of Nara's tff for a little while. Thennnnn RDX started playing this age. Also there's been quite a few days now that Nara's growth has been higher than Stew's. If it wasn't for all of the credits people are selling to RF, the gap would be a lot closer.

A few days back (6 days now?) RDX posted on here saying he was going to slow down "soon". Maybe his definition of "soon" is whenever PHNX has the #1 tff? Then he'll cut back to 70-80k a day probably :)

Tulip
13th October 2010, 12:36 PM
Who really cares?

zuigsnorr
13th October 2010, 12:55 PM
Who really cares?

I think roses do.

Bayern
13th October 2010, 01:00 PM
yo

Deserted
13th October 2010, 01:42 PM
A few days back (6 days now?) RDX posted on here saying he was going to slow down "soon". Maybe his definition of "soon" is whenever PHNX has the #1 tff? Then he'll cut back to 70-80k a day probably :)

Only 35k so far today :)

I guess that means 165k tomorrow to make 100k average per day? ;)

cavalier5
13th October 2010, 01:58 PM
Only 35k so far today :)

I guess that means 165k tomorrow to make 100k average per day? ;)

RDX go outside and smell the roses

Deserted
13th October 2010, 02:30 PM
RDX go outside and smell the roses

They are all dead, wrong season of the year, the cold mornings does it.

nelo_angelo
13th October 2010, 02:55 PM

:o my favorite Jew, wanna make out?

So I hear the "sabbers" are going to war Relentless. Guess their motto is "If you can't beat'em sabb'em".

cavalier5
13th October 2010, 02:58 PM
:o my favorite Jew, wanna make out?

So I hear the "sabbers" are going to war Relentless. Guess their motto is "If you can't beat'em sabb'em".

sweet then i wont be alone :)

ohh and Deserted fake roses dont die smell them not the crinkly dead one's

Deserted
13th October 2010, 11:46 PM

ohh and Deserted fake roses dont die smell them not the crinkly dead one's

They smell fake.

Overlord
14th October 2010, 01:32 AM

I'm sick of your bitching on gua about how you're gonna be all big and bad and sab Relentless. Almost a month in now and you haven't done shit except build some small 320m SOV account that is 90% sentry.
How about from now on, you stop the butthurt crying from the events of last age, and fucking sab for once, so we can 0 your account already.

Vrasp
14th October 2010, 02:10 AM
I'm sick of your bitching on gua about how you're gonna be all big and bad and sab Relentless. Almost a month in now and you haven't done shit except build some small 320m SOV account that is 90% sentry.
How about from now on, you stop the butthurt crying from the events of last age, and fucking sab for once, so we can 0 your account already.

Well I mean, what's he gonna do? Sab the accounts that aren't being played? lulz.

Nara
14th October 2010, 04:45 AM
/me sends Big Toe red roses :)

Evil_clown
14th October 2010, 05:52 AM
/me tickles Nara

Overlord
14th October 2010, 06:37 AM

I sent BigToe something once. It was clickback.
Never. Again.

xshintenshix
14th October 2010, 06:56 AM
Never. Again.

LOL, maybe you should send him fake roses, and send cav some credits instead to grow, buy some spy, and sab you so you can 0

Deserted
14th October 2010, 07:24 AM
Never. Again.

Why not?

Thanks? <3

cavalier5
14th October 2010, 09:09 AM
They smell fake.

use your imagination it makes everything better

and overlord - I play my own way and i have 1100 attacks turns saved up, im in absolutely no hurry whatsoever

Bayern
14th October 2010, 09:50 AM
use your imagination it makes everything better

and overlord - I play my own way and i have 1100 attacks turns saved up, im in absolutely no hurry whatsoever

Your way is clearly better than ours
can you teach me some day?

cavalier5
14th October 2010, 09:58 AM
Your way is clearly better than ours
can you teach me some day?

definitely then you might lose an age =)

zuigsnorr
14th October 2010, 12:04 PM
Why not?

Thanks? <3

because he cba to click 100k a day just for clickback

xshintenshix
14th October 2010, 05:21 PM
haha, true, cav has patience to keep the turns until the gold economy's stabilized: a half bil sa now may take 100-150 now but if its like last age, in a month it should be 350-550mil per hit eh :D

cavalier5
15th October 2010, 09:27 AM
haha, true, cav has patience to keep the turns until the gold economy's stabilized: a half bil sa now may take 100-150 now but if its like last age, in a month it should be 350-550mil per hit eh :D

exactly, last age after being gone for two weeks in the middle of the age i got a #19 spy and top fifty attack.

Bayern
15th October 2010, 12:35 PM
WOW IMPRESSIVE.

cavalier5
15th October 2010, 12:38 PM
WOW IMPRESSIVE.

Thanks lieutenant sarcasm.

OutlawDragon
15th October 2010, 02:02 PM
only a lieutenant? can I be a captian?

cavalier5
15th October 2010, 03:50 PM
only a lieutenant? can I be a captian?
captain obvious and lieutenant sarcasm take your pick

Dusth
15th October 2010, 04:59 PM
what i really dont get, is how bayern actually trolls anyone.

Dusth
16th October 2010, 08:49 AM
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0809/the-line-demotivational-poster-1221402228.jpg

Nabooru
17th October 2010, 01:18 PM
Spirit_OF_kalusha [-TS-] 21.8b 1

Anyone know who sold to him?

MaradoX-
17th October 2010, 01:23 PM

Spirit_Skiking sold to kalusha.

Wasn't kalusha THE selfproclaimed legend? Then why does he needs sells?

cavalier5
17th October 2010, 01:51 PM

prolly to hit stew, With his TFF you can get hundreds of millions and even billions in one hit

Destro
17th October 2010, 02:10 PM

RF is asking why people need sells? lulz

purp1ekush
17th October 2010, 03:14 PM
lol I know Destro, the irony of it all :facepalm:

cavalier5
17th October 2010, 04:07 PM
lol I know Destro, the irony of it all :facepalm:

leave it to -R- to complain when someone can farm their main cause they got a sell. Im gonna lol when kalusha gets more sells and -R- needs a whaaaaambulance

skiking
17th October 2010, 04:35 PM

Yeah, I did. Cause it isn't like you guys at RF don't sell off to eachother. You guys buy credits all age. I sold to kalusha because of 4 reasons:
1) He might catch Stew with a little slaying.
2) He can slay better than I can because he has smaller TFF
3) I can bank every hour and kalusha can slay with that gold I gave him, so it is better for him to have the gold in SA than me in DA, cause I still don't get hit.
4) I wanted to see whiners like you flame GUA about kalusha getting a sell xD

dn81
17th October 2010, 05:17 PM
leave it to -R- to complain when someone can farm their main cause they got a sell. Im gonna lol when kalusha gets more sells and -R- needs a whaaaaambulance

and you were the very one saying you would be sabbing them this age and you've yet to do anything.

MaradoX-
17th October 2010, 05:26 PM

Like dn81 said, (just in other words) your e-penis can only grow when you can act and not just talk...

skiking
17th October 2010, 06:21 PM
dn81. We did have a war with them, they asked us for a truce for some reason and I wasn't apart of the decision on whether or not to accept the truce. Also I never said we would war them. Nor did anyone that I know of. Although we did make it obvious there was tension between TS and RF.

Dusth
17th October 2010, 06:33 PM
so, basically, kalusha just sold all that to farm stew, and still cant do it?
lulz legendary failure is legendary

skiking
17th October 2010, 07:12 PM
No he can't hit stew yet. And we didn't sell all that gold just to have him farm stew. I sold it to catch him closer to stew since I can't slay anymore (TFF is too high). Just quit whining about the sell. If you don't like it, then you should of caught it ;)

MaXpaD
17th October 2010, 07:29 PM

This made me sad face.
It great that we have such great communication within our alliance, as soon as i heard he was able to hit me I started to turn bank.
Sad I know but Kalusha been the only person to get gold hits off me, mostly 2tbg hits but hits nonetheless.

Its not all bad I guess gonna force me to click and bank more often, I knew the concept of sleep was to great to be real.

=[

Nabooru
17th October 2010, 07:37 PM
Wow I really shouldn't have posted about this...the thread was dead for a few days and now everyone comes out of nowhere to flame. >.<

Change of topic!

Colleca left RF to join ES?? I found that amusing :)

skiking
17th October 2010, 07:40 PM
Naboora, everyone is always flaming us. For some reason lots of people hate that we play the game and act as one. We do everything to further the strength of the alliance. This sell was one of them, I couldn't use the gold to the same strength as kalusha can so I gave it to him. I just have to use my strength, banking.

And colleca left RF :) Thats odd......

kalusha
17th October 2010, 08:23 PM
Max i dont think ur statement was accurate there...really u have not been on my radar at all...i have not been in your logs for two weeks so i dont know what u mean by I have been getting you for two turns....please don't make things up....

Last Attacks on MaXteR
2 weeks ago WON 123,635,123 Gold
3 weeks ago WON 18,560,475 Gold
3 weeks ago WON 19,396,554 Gold

cavalier5
17th October 2010, 08:37 PM
Like dn81 said, (just in other words) your e-penis can only grow when you can act and not just talk...

patience = win

MaXpaD
17th October 2010, 10:38 PM
Max i dont think ur statement was accurate there...really u have not been on my radar at all...i have not been in your logs for two weeks so i dont know what u mean by I have been getting you for two turns....please don't make things up....

Last Attacks on MaXteR

My attack log this age so far.

1 week ago Discoboy PWND attack 0 0 128,019,379 5,562,565,417 1
1 week ago MOST-WIRD-ADMIN-LOL PWND attack 0 0 2,060,810 4,937,197,779 1
2 weeks ago Scape LOST 294,954,742 Gold 866 1,909 2,084,165,848 2,055,714,613 12
2 weeks ago Spirit_OF_kalusha LOST 123,635,123 Gold 2,393 3,029 2,238,515,456 1,618,078,966 12
2 weeks ago Slayer_Account LOST 452,104,271 Gold 1,582 3,048 4,501,645,234 1,567,195,860 12
2 weeks ago ThomMerrilin LOST 91,938,945 Gold 1,129 2,928 472,262,290 385,055,867 12
2 weeks ago AoD LOST 81,166,419 Gold 329 2,287 282,135,157 204,740,616 12
3 weeks ago BaYernsLastStand LOST 174,190,008 Gold 2,298 526 174,991,928 147,474,942 12
3 weeks ago Wishbear LOST 49,544,153 Gold 489 782 149,518,456 99,851,764 12
3 weeks ago Spirit_OF_kalusha LOST 18,560,475 Gold 419 737 50,714,974 35,337,218 12
3 weeks ago ICE-T PWND attack 0 0 137,952 19,239,953 12
3 weeks ago Spirit_OF_kalusha LOST 19,396,554 Gold 218 1,202 14,451,453 13,634,040 12

Well I mean when you were able to hit me it was for 2tbg. No one has really hit me this age, most of the gold hits occurred when server went down.

Then we had that semi war and I had enough DA so u couldn't hit me. But not sure what u plan on hitting for now that you have the SA. That's why I has to click and bank now =[

nelo_angelo
18th October 2010, 03:37 AM

Last Attacks on MaXteR

Who is posting for you? Your English has never been this good, marked improvement. It's still bad mind you.

When are you going to get banned again? So we can laugh at more of your "legendary" achievements.

MaradoX-
18th October 2010, 05:18 AM
dn81. We did have a war with them, they asked us for a truce for some reason and I wasn't apart of the decision on whether or not to accept the truce. Also I never said we would war them. Nor did anyone that I know of. Although we did make it obvious there was tension between TS and RF.

Afaik the truce was a mutual agreement. We didn't ask for it, the admins of TS and RF just decided it...

zuigsnorr
18th October 2010, 06:20 AM
Wow I really shouldn't have posted about this...the thread was dead for a few days and now everyone comes out of nowhere to flame. >.<

Change of topic!

Colleca left RF to join ES?? I found that amusing :)

colleca and QoC have never been 'rf'.

as for QoC, Let me introduce her to you.

Hello, All I do is whine and bitch.
I hate drugs and alcohol, never gotten drunk, never got laid.

OutlawDragon
18th October 2010, 07:06 AM
Afaik the truce was a mutual agreement. We didn't ask for it, the admins of TS and RF just decided it...

LOL there is no such thing as a mutual agreement someone had to go ask for it. There is no way that the admins of TS and RF just magicly desided to end it at the same time.

Nabooru
18th October 2010, 07:11 AM
LOL there is no such thing as a mutual agreement someone had to go ask for it. There is no way that the admins of TS and RF just magicly desided to end it at the same time.

You should probably look up the definition of "mutual".

Anyway, congrats to SilverSurfer for breaking 3 million tff! :worship2:

OutlawDragon
18th October 2010, 07:24 AM
You should probably look up the definition of "mutual".

Anyway, congrats to SilverSurfer for breaking 3 million tff! :worship2:

What I'm saying is one alliance had to ask for it first and just got a "mutual" agreement to save face.

t0msky
18th October 2010, 12:10 PM
zuigsnorr

Change of topic!

Colleca left RF to join ES?? I found that amusing

I hate drugs and alcohol, never gotten drunk, never got laid

qoc was rf for a long time, she chose not to be now and for those reasons ask her, as a side note u seriously are a little racist maggot, making shitty and racist comments, im happy to see the admins allowing that and not banning you..........o by the way who are you ingame ?

OutlawDragon
18th October 2010, 12:25 PM
thats Sux0r I believe.

killing_squad
18th October 2010, 01:48 PM
nope its Iroh
he s on my sablist till he havent any weapons left to sab

zuigsnorr
18th October 2010, 02:26 PM
qoc was rf for a long time, she chose not to be now and for those reasons ask her, as a side note u seriously are a little racist maggot, making shitty and racist comments, im happy to see the admins allowing that and not banning you..........o by the way who are you ingame ?

I give admins free buttsecks .

MaradoX-
18th October 2010, 02:31 PM

She didn't chose to go to ES, she got kicked out, learn the facts...

nelo_angelo
18th October 2010, 02:57 PM
nope its Iroh
he s on my sablist till he havent any weapons left to sab

That isn't Iroh you idiot, nice work sabotaging someone for racial insults he didn't make.

zuigsnorr
18th October 2010, 03:23 PM
That isn't Iroh you idiot, nice work sabotaging someone for racial insults he didn't make.

nice work defending someone that's getting sabotaged over racial insults he did make, idiot.

nelo_angelo
18th October 2010, 03:29 PM
nice work defending someone that's getting sabotaged over racial insults he did make, idiot.

No Sux, you would be the idiot going racial. I'm not defending you, so stfu and gtfo. Iroh wasn't the one dropping the N-word left right and center, that was you.

skiking
18th October 2010, 03:55 PM
You guys are all flaming for nothing. Kalusha may have bragged a bit about his slaying ability, and he may not be as great as he says he is. Age 4 beta. He didn't receive any sells and he was the most dominant slayer. He bragged about that for awhile. He isn't proclaiming that he has good slaying ability this age, we at TS took that from him. Ludo was gone for a week and sold 2bil to kalusha so kalusha could have spy to keep giving me and haaky slays. Kalusha had to keep building spy instead of SA. Though this isn't kalusha's best slaying age by any means and I have told him that. Admins switched up the orcs racial by making it 20% SA and 20% spy. Either 20% SA and 20% sentry or 40% SA is what a slayer needs. Slayers need protection from sabs. So the fact he had to build spy, had to have a huge drop in SA value, and had to boost us effected his slaying ability. He was banned last age for cheating, so he didn't get to play and he lost some of his slaying strength, which he is gaining back. Though it is his own fault he got banned ^^

Though for you guys who still think none of those things mattered....He did hit for crap gold for awhile cause we had no spy and we/he didn't know better...also his fault. But eh no one is perfect.

MaradoX-
18th October 2010, 04:06 PM
... Kalusha may have bragged a bit about his slaying ability, and he may not be as great as he says he is. Age 4 beta. He didn't receive any sells and he was the most dominant slayer...

He did receive sells, I don't believe he slayed 156b that age ;)
So in fact he isn't the master-slayer as you are claiming he is.

I remmeber Age 3 2/3rd, he was bugging Namyar to leave some hits for him, but Namyar didn't listen ;) he couldn't win from namyar as a slayer ;)
Prove me wrong?

QueenOfChaos
18th October 2010, 04:21 PM

I hate drugs and alcohol, never gotten drunk, never got laid.
You can "introduce" me all you want babe, but I really couldn't care less about what you think about me and I doubt any other people will.
It's so cute to watch you try to hurt me, I almost want to pinch your cheek:redface:

She didn't chose to go to ES, she got kicked out, learn the facts...
I wanted to leave for some time already, but I couldn't because for some reason I was attached to the one alliance I've always been in. It's been shit for months and itll stay shit. No details needed. And then getting kicked for doing something that has been taken out of context and changed facts etc etc.
Point is that I don't give a damn thing about it and that probably says enough about how wonderful things are going on in the alliance Relentless. It's pretty damn hard to get me to the point that I dont care about an alliance where Ive been in for 8 years. Congratulations DN&Friends! ^_^ I'm sure you'll miss me as much as I will miss you.

Got to give some love to Rouen though <3 I wish him the best of luck.

zuigsnorr
18th October 2010, 04:26 PM
You can "introduce" me all you want babe, but I really couldn't care less about what you think about me and I doubt any other people will.
It's so cute to watch you try to hurt me, I almost want to pinch your cheek:redface:

I wanted to leave for some time already, but I couldn't because for some reason I was attached to the one alliance I've always been in. It's been shit for months and itll stay shit. No details needed. And then getting kicked for doing something that has been taken out of context and changed facts etc etc.
Point is that I don't give a damn thing about it and that probably says enough about how wonderful things are going on in the alliance Relentless. It's pretty damn hard to get me to the point that I dont care about an alliance where Ive been in for 8 years. Congratulations DN&Friends! ^_^ I'm sure you'll miss me as much as I will miss you.

you cared enough to reply 'babe'

glad you left, though.

skiking
18th October 2010, 04:27 PM
Maradox. He received sells at the age end. That wasn't slaying, we decided to make him main. ( I believe he received 100billion SOV from us to help him make an attempt at top 5) NONE OF THE GOLD WAS GIVEN TO HIM UNTIL AROUND THE LAST 3 WEEKS. In the last 3 weeks ES started sabbing him and I was fixing to quit cause of RL issues and I gave him my noob 2 billion gold to help boost his sentry a bit to get him out of range of them. Now quit flaming and acting pissy because he will slay your mains the rest of the age. We are a new alliance, we had cheaters in the past but now we are gonna play as well respected players. I don't even know that kalusha has the right to call himself the legendary slayer, because I know if I was given the gold I could do fairly well too, but he is a bit better than me so I'll trust that. You will see us giving him gold next age around the same time too:) *hint hint*

zuigsnorr
18th October 2010, 04:29 PM
Maradox. He received sells at the age end. That wasn't slaying, we decided to make him main. ( I believe he received 100billion SOV from us to help him make an attempt at top 5) NONE OF THE GOLD WAS GIVEN TO HIM UNTIL AROUND THE LAST 3 WEEKS. In the last 3 weeks ES started sabbing him and I was fixing to quit cause of RL issues and I gave him my noob 2 billion gold to help boost his sentry a bit to get him out of range of them. Now quit flaming and acting pissy because he will slay your mains the rest of the age. We are a new alliance, we had cheaters in the past but now we are gonna play as well respected players. I don't even know that kalusha has the right to call himself the legendary slayer, because I know if I was given the gold I could do fairly well too, but he is a bit better than me so I'll trust that. You will see us giving him gold next age around the same time too:) *hint hint*

kalusha has never slayed without sells *hinthint*

dont be defending the big 'ol slayer, when he's never really been a slayer at all.

skiking
18th October 2010, 04:35 PM
no he did in the age 4 beta. but from now on he most likely will receive sells to slay. until we find a more active main-slayer :)

*which won't happen)

nelo_angelo
18th October 2010, 04:40 PM

You crying again, Want a tissue?

I heard rouen threw a party for Relentless when they booted you, something about him being sick of you crying on his shoulder all the time. Anyone know how the party was, I hear Relentless throws a hell of a bash.

skiking
18th October 2010, 04:43 PM
You crying again, Want a tissue?

I heard rouen threw a party for Relentless when they booted you, something about him being sick of you crying on his shoulder all the time. Anyone know how the party was, I hear Relentless throws a hell of a bash.

I assume your also in relentless since you keep sticking up for them?

zuigsnorr
18th October 2010, 04:45 PM

maybe.
yes.
no.

skiking
18th October 2010, 04:46 PM
lol?

MaradoX-
18th October 2010, 04:50 PM
no he did in the age 4 beta. but from now on he most likely will receive sells to slay. until we find a more active main-slayer :)

*which won't happen)

if he receive sells to slay he's worse than a slayer who tries without any...

And ok, you say he's gonna farm stew for the rest of the age? I wanna see that ;)

Let's talk again in a month? ;)

Rouen was one of the first who told me you got booted/kicked/whatever.
He wanted it to happen, he wasn't against it... So keep dreaming girl about Rouen ;)

skiking
18th October 2010, 04:53 PM
Ok quit flaming for a month and maybe it will happen.

Jarrad-
18th October 2010, 04:54 PM
nigga says what?!

got banned 3 times for being black

Stfu you racist little bitch, instead of calling people out on GUA (which makes you look like the hardest rebel in DA WORLD (lol)) how about you sort out whatever problems you have on the battlefield.

nelo_angelo
18th October 2010, 04:54 PM

Yeah I'm totally in Relentless, don't tell anyone it's a secret!

skiking
18th October 2010, 04:56 PM
well i don't know who you are in-game so how should i know?

nelo_angelo
18th October 2010, 05:03 PM
well i don't know who you are in-game so how should i know?

I am DissentioN! Come get me, if you think you can.

zuigsnorr
18th October 2010, 05:22 PM
Stfu you racist little bitch, instead of calling people out on GUA (which makes you look like the hardest rebel in DA WORLD (lol)) how about you sort out whatever problems you have on the battlefield.

oh noes ill sort my problems on the battlefield, well NOW i am the hardest rebel arent I ?

colleca
18th October 2010, 06:01 PM
warms my heart i finally got a mention in here.

rouen
18th October 2010, 06:22 PM
Lose the flames and racism and get back on topic otherwise another thread bites the dust. Argue if you want, what was going on here is unacceptable.

Nabooru
18th October 2010, 07:50 PM
warms my heart i finally got a mention in here.

Hey no problem ^_^

If you want to thank me you could send over a few of those credits you've been clicking :)

Anyway um...maybe next time something happens on roc I'll keep it to myself, I created quite the flame-fest with my posts pointing things out. :|

colleca
18th October 2010, 08:06 PM
Hey no problem ^_^

If you want to thank me you could send over a few of those credits you've been clicking :)

Haha, well maybe later. I had no idea ppl actual noticed i had been in RF for a while.

ViralSt0rm
18th October 2010, 08:49 PM
27%..................... wonder what that means besides a # or size. Just for the update, its a fun and cold game when people talk and forget they talk to much

Bayern
18th October 2010, 10:38 PM
Spirit_OF_kalusha [-TS-] 16.9b 1

Again?^^

purp1ekush
18th October 2010, 10:45 PM
12 seconds ago StewsLastStand WON 1,435,935,637 Gold

Poor stew :((((((( :ccc2:

nelo_angelo
18th October 2010, 10:46 PM
Yeah and he still can't touch stew, nice suck. Take more sells, weak.

Edit: meh takes another sell as I'm posting to hit, still weak

Then purple comes on irc to fail troll me, put your helmet back on before you hurt yourself.

skiking
18th October 2010, 10:49 PM
He hit stew. Didn't you look at the logs? Now stew finally doesn't get to sleep all night without getting hit:)
I'll be built back up very soon nelo so you can quit whining and let our alliance play the way we want :)

Nabooru
18th October 2010, 11:19 PM
Maybe this will force stew to stop buying silly dragonskins so he can continually sell for click credits.

On a side note, kalusha almost needs to start buying excaliburs :p

Bayern
19th October 2010, 12:14 AM
whats it now 40 bil sells? did he even catch up to slayer_accounts SOV?

xshintenshix
19th October 2010, 01:00 AM
wow, this is interesting: and colleca you've had RF Core under your name for as long as i can remember: before RoC even began and we were all still playing KoC before the shit hit the fan.

Grats to ~TS for the sell, good to know people are actually playing with a bit of strategy: oh HELLO is RoC classified as turn-based strategy? or was that 5 ages ago at its conception?

As an alliance PHNX is gradually catching up to RF (in score) but RF are still way in front in SOV: TS is starting to grow pretty big too, looking forward to how things turn out between these three alliances.

Hey Bay, when you said kalusha had 16.9B SA, doesnt that mean he lost 4 billish SA? i remember nabooru saying it was 21. something bil, or maybe i read wrong

Bayern
19th October 2010, 01:17 AM
he has 27 bil now

Deserted
19th October 2010, 01:35 AM
Cyanide - Failed sabotages are anonymous. Your spies have been outfitted with cyanide pills, even the ones who succeed. (21 minutes)

Something tells me that this event isnt going to be good for Kalusha's SA, RF used this event last time to sab quite a few people, I guess it will be the same this time too.

Also....

Cyanide - Failed sabotages are anonymous. Your spies have been outfitted with cyanide pills, even the ones who succeed. (23 hours)

Looks like both will be within 24hours so makes second one a bit pointless but didn't Andy say we would have a one week cooldown between these?

xshintenshix
19th October 2010, 02:01 AM
oh it was cyanide? i thought he was referring to "Oh Baby" or "Industrious" big, maybe im wrong :/

Deserted
19th October 2010, 03:11 AM
It was SDM and Cyanide that were supposed to have a cooldown

MaradoX-
19th October 2010, 03:35 AM
12 seconds ago StewsLastStand WON 1,435,935,637 Gold

Poor stew :((((((( :ccc2:
Well kalusha needs a sell for it, that's what we call being a n00b-slayer

kjzaa
19th October 2010, 03:43 AM

oh noes because he is the only slayer that has ever taken a sell to hit a top player. shut up moaning and play the game you deluded retard

Pyrorazer
19th October 2010, 03:49 AM

lol since when is selling to gain stats not allowed?
AND
Since when did RF stop selling to there own accounts to boost then
AND
when did RF stop selling to buy CCs

Sells are useful at ANYTIME during the age, and alotta people do it, its just not normally that high this early, id say if kalusha can keep this up and hit the mains (Stew, Nara, killing_squad, and silversurfer) he could make up alotta ground and go for a nice rank end of age or sell, mabye challanging RF for the win..

All stratagies are different and arnt bad at all... everyone and every alliance has there own way

MaradoX-
19th October 2010, 03:55 AM
lol since when is selling to gain stats not allowed?
AND
Since when did RF stop selling to there own accounts to boost then
AND
when did RF stop selling to buy CCs

Sells are useful at ANYTIME during the age, and alotta people do it, its just not normally that high this early, id say if kalusha can keep this up and hit the mains (Stew, Nara, killing_squad, and silversurfer) he could make up alotta ground and go for a nice rank end of age or sell, mabye challanging RF for the win..

All stratagies are different and arnt bad at all... everyone and every alliance has there own way

i'm just pointing out he doesn't need to call himself the legend all the time if he asks for sells all the time ;)

oh noes because he is the only slayer that has ever taken a sell to hit a top player. shut up moaning and play the game you deluded retard
oooeh, feeling so weak you need to call me a retard? Learn 2 read everything and understand why i'm saying that...

Pyrorazer
19th October 2010, 04:02 AM
i'm just pointing out he doesn't need to call himself the legend all the time if he asks for sells all the time ;)

Who said he asks? mabye people take it upon themselves to better there chances at a higher rank by selling to him?
and there was nothing about a legend mentioned, u just said he was n00bish-slayer for taking sells to hit stew..

Mabye all RF accounts are also n00bish for taking boosts from Stew??