PDA

View Full Version : Speed round thread

R1DD1CK
12th September 2010, 01:53 PM
Speed round lasting one week!!

Ohh!:<3:

Any and everyone with something to say about this current speed round. POST!

Especially the noobie peeps :):thumbsup:

You only have 1 week to speak your mind, so say it!:

R1DD1CK
12th September 2010, 02:15 PM
Damn! I may have to click as upgrading aint a viable option!

Checkman
12th September 2010, 02:37 PM
Speed round lasting one week!!

Ohh!:<3:

Any and everyone with something to say about this current speed round. POST!

Especially the noobie peeps :):thumbsup:

You only have 1 week to speak your mind, so say it!:

Now, king of the noobie peeps here.....

I wouldn't mind seeing something like 3-4 speed rounds with results being added together.......for a final ranking/result set. Would make it interesting knowing that 1 speed round would impact the next......

goreblimey
12th September 2010, 03:03 PM
Have fun everyone, speed is the name of the game, don't save those turns - just burn'em up and sabb everything that breathes!

R1DD1CK
12th September 2010, 03:28 PM
Have fun everyone, speed is the name of the game, don't save those turns - just burn'em up and sabb everything that breathes!

Deep intake of breath /turns *PURPLE*

OutlawDragon
12th September 2010, 06:25 PM
This realy sucks as a speed round... The main reason that most people liked the speed round was that you did'nt have to click. It was all who was the "best" player with the most time. And they where speedy... This one is more of a slightly fast round and it sucks because you have to click a ton to do anything. It's basicly a 3 week regular age cramed into 1 week. I say we end this one after 4-5 days and have 2-3 real 1 day speed rounds.. or even 1 two day speed round with turns every 2 min and 800M or 100-200k TFF to start. Those where ALOT more fun.

Pyrorazer
12th September 2010, 07:26 PM
Totally agree with you there OD, a 1-2day speed round with a nice boost for the start would be awesome :D

But i still maintain my opinion of it, i reckon normal RoC ages should be brought down from 3months+ down to around 1month-1 1/2month ages, i reckon u would see alot more activity, and if people want to skip an age its easy to wait 1 month, instead of being away from 1 month and then starting in the last month cause u got bored of waiting...

Just my opinion

R1DD1CK
13th September 2010, 08:48 AM
I need to CLICK! I really can't be bothered though :(

The in-game recruiter's key pad is upside down compared to the ones on computers. Confused the hell out of me O_o I keep hitting 7 instead of 1 and vice versa.

Is their a logical reason for having a key pad, in game, the same layout as a telephone key pad, rather than a computer key pad?

Agreed with last two posts, speed rounds should be 1 maybe 2 days long. This feels more like playing a beta rather than a speed round.

CAN WE AV AA BOXES BACK FOR THE DURATION OF DA SPEED ROUND PLZ ANDREW?

M3J
14th September 2010, 04:50 PM
So, in my last PM exchange with Evil before he set me on ignore, he said he didn't care.

I say bullshit. If Evil didn't care, he wouldn't have wasted time PMing me, or replying to my PMs, he'd have ignored me. Plus, he did ask why I sabbed even though the answer was right in front of his face. I sabbed him, probed him, then hit him with 12 turns. Anyone know why?

So my SA would be higher than his DA! So funny when he insults me and calls me name but can't even figure out why he was sabbed. THen he pretends not to care when he's the one who PMed me asking why I sabbed, then keeps replying. Now, he set me on ignore, so there goes my fun. :< The point of this is: most of you guys say the same thing. After few PM exchanges with someone, you're all "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!!!11 lulzulds;lgs;laghs;lghslgel ur so stupid!;dhlahsl;dgs" when you're the one that PMs back. Um, yeah, if you didn't care, you wouldn't have wasted time defending something.

Lulz.

R1DD1CK
14th September 2010, 05:11 PM
I was bored shitless,

Your spy sneaks into Evil's command center, and sabotages 343 Hyper Sticks. x8
Your spy sneaks into Evil's command center, and sabotages 343 Hyper Sticks and is captured.

and just to even things up,

Your spy sneaks into M3J's command center, and sabotages 14 Hyper Cloaks. x8
Your spy sneaks into M3J's command center, and sabotages 14 Hyper Cloaks and is captured. x2:<3:

Hehe, love you both but, as I said, I was bored :P

M3J
14th September 2010, 06:54 PM
I is butthurt, man. :<

Maste
17th September 2010, 05:23 PM
umad m3j?

M3J
17th September 2010, 11:04 PM
ihorny

Tulip
18th September 2010, 11:41 AM
Hello

Bayern
18th September 2010, 12:32 PM
ohai

R1DD1CK
19th September 2010, 03:03 AM
LoL, I'd just like to say a big thank you to Carnage as his server went down during a gold rush event :P

Pyrorazer
19th September 2010, 04:22 AM
lol it went down while in the gold rush, and came back up with a even bigger goldrush, which from what i can see from #roc, Viral, and VS got alotta gold from it

Tulip
19th September 2010, 10:02 AM
So what do we do now??? my clicking finger is getting twitchy......

R1DD1CK
19th September 2010, 10:15 AM
So what do we do now??? my clicking finger is getting twitchy......

Flunk all, Go have a life for a few hours :P

Both my accounts finnished "0"

#0 Lore 2,726 29,116,519 Gold 701,731,440 #0 141,987,891 #0 1,722,488,800 #0 1,593,045,376 #0
213,719 Dwarves 435,985 17,438,236 Gold Bombs (4x) Archers (3.6x) Illuminati (800x) 30720
Pillaged 7,248,651,671 Farmed for 5,206,050,587 Sabotage Damage 344,813,000 Sabotage Cost 0 Lost to Sabotage 381,928,000

#0 The_Law 4,453 3,551 Gold 5,611,245,726 #0 1,588,377,899 #0 11,545,286,400 #0 10,090,634,784 #0
286,750 Dwarves 1,364,355 41,470,097 Gold Dark Beasts (5x) Castle (4.6x) Illuminati (800x) 30720
Pillaged 45,770,170,041 Farmed for 14,633,820,389 Sabotage Damage 15,170,480,959 Sabotage Cost 0 Lost to Sabotage 14,509,980,000

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shame::sh ame::shame:

:edit:the real speed round stat link, not the one posted on RoC :P ( http://www.ruinsofchaos.com/history.php?gameid=13)

purp1ekush
19th September 2010, 10:25 AM
Congrats to Vredesbyrd for winning, correct me if I am wrong, but this makes him the first guy to win two different ages. Well done!

Congrats to myself :))) and the others who got top 10, is not an easy feat. To those who didn't make it, better luck next time

Vredesbyrd
19th September 2010, 10:44 AM
Thanks purp1e that means allot :)
Great work you also again. And well done to everyone. Thanks to L3gend and co that made it a thriller at end.

For Relentless it was however team work that did it. I think were getting good at it :D
Always a joy to see the hard work at the end even if it was just a speed round.
L3gend got sells from out of chain even (yeah Feril it wont be forgotten .. actually it will :P) At one point it looked like L3gend had it.
He was 19,3 bill sell vs our 3 bill. But we were just starting ^_^

Thanks for credits:
sex_up_your_spy
colleca-RF
Renegade
Bayern
Ninja
suxor
meeker (who also got #2 spy to push L3gend down to 3 just in case !!).
stew
Vrasp

Sellofs from
Corn
Bayern (biggest sell of the age!!)
Evan
Teebee
Mark
Gaby
PLD
and everyone else who contributed. ^^

Great work in the warroom as always setting it all up and monitoring and making sure we got the win again;
Bayern
Stew (who also stole the sell from Generation_Kill !!)
Gaby
Mark

Good luck next age everyone!

Tulip
19th September 2010, 11:13 AM
Congratulations to all those in FLOWER POWER
We came from nowhere and made the top ten aliances
Just watch us go in a ful age

Smell the power of the flower :p

gaby
19th September 2010, 12:09 PM
Thanks purp1e that means allot :)
Great work you also again. And well done to everyone. Thanks to L3gend and co that made it a thriller at end.

For Relentless it was however team work that did it. I think were getting good at it :D
Always a joy to see the hard work at the end even if it was just a speed round.
L3gend got sells from out of chain even (yeah Feril it wont be forgotten .. actually it will :P) At one point it looked like L3gend had it.
He was 19,3 bill sell vs our 3 bill. But we were just starting ^_^

Thanks for credits:
sex_up_your_spy
colleca-RF
Renegade
Bayern
Ninja
suxor
meeker (who also got #2 spy to push L3gend down to 3 just in case !!).
stew
Vrasp

Sellofs from
Corn
Bayern (biggest sell of the age!!)
Evan
Teebee
Mark
Gaby
and everyone else who contributed. ^^

Great work in the warroom as always setting it all up and monitoring and making sure we got the win again;
Bayern
Stew (who also stole the sell from Generation_Kill !!)
Gaby
Mark

Good luck next age everyone!

Congratulations, <3 you!

And <3 PLD for selling his bit to me, while I held #19 before I sold off!

DN_DeadKitten
19th September 2010, 12:12 PM
<3 you too, Gaby!

GG Relentless. Well done, Morten!
GG DT, congrats Drunky McRanker on #3.

and woot at 4 of the top 10 in sabdamage.

Cornholio
19th September 2010, 12:53 PM
<3 you too, Gaby!

hi i'm corn, i'm awesome, worship me bitches.

Bayern
19th September 2010, 01:00 PM
Congrats to u morten , always willing to play a big account for u <3

dn81
19th September 2010, 01:08 PM
<3 you too, Gaby!

it was cereal bzns brah thx!

hi i'm corn, i'm awesome, worship me bitches.
hi corn im drunk im even moar awsome wanna make out?

Congrats to u morten , always willing to play a big account for u <3
congrats bay on losing the most sleep 2nd to morten ofc but vikings never sleep they're hardcore mofo's too

l3gend
19th September 2010, 01:25 PM
First I wanna congrats Vredesbyrd for winning the speedround

I think you all thought in the begin of the age that Relentless was gonna win easily and so did we.
But we have shown that if we (TLA, TLM, VS, others) combine our powers that we could give Relentless some competition resulting in a true thriller
We were very close in winning the age till the last seconds of it.
After Freqz sell was intercepted, I sold most of my spy trying catch rank 1 on the other stats in the hope winning the age in a smart way, but unfortunaly it didnt work.
But in the end I am very content with my rank 2

Anyway I wanna thx:
TLA (A very small alliance that have shown able playing playing with the best)
VS (They have given a lot effort of getting sells and in sacrificing their accounts)
The_Legendary_Army
Scape
Feril
OutlawDragon
Freqz
Dev
Wicked
AoD
DePutaMadre

dn81
19th September 2010, 01:30 PM
First I wanna congrats Vredesbyrd for winning the speedround

I think you all thought in the begin of the age that Relentless was gonna win easily and so did we.
But we have shown that if we (TLA, TLM, VS, others) combine our powers that we could give Relentless some competition resulting in a thriller
We were very close in winning the age till the last seconds of it.
After Freqz sell was intercepted, I sold most of my spy trying catch rank 1 on the other stats in the hope winning the age in a smart way, but unfortunaly it didnt work.
But in the end I am very content with my rank 2

Anyway I wanna thx:
TLA (A very small alliance that have shown able playing playing with the best)
VS (They have given a lot effort of getting sells and in sacrificing their accounts)
The_Legendary_Army
Scape
Feril
OutlawDragon
Freqz
Dev
Wicked
AoD
DePutaMadre

actually it took you guys 6bill more in sells to come in 2nd place to relentless i dunno how that is even coming close to competing? maybe l2math brah

Bayern
19th September 2010, 01:32 PM
funny VS buying sells for 100k boost each and still they lose

how cute makes me lol :)

Vredesbyrd
19th September 2010, 02:23 PM
It certainly was a thriller and I have to admit I was a bit conserned for a moment but never give up ^^
Good work TLA, TLM, VS, others. Was very fun and thats what matters.

Oh and congratz Ninja for #3 , how rude of me to forget !! Im shame T_T

R1DD1CK
19th September 2010, 02:44 PM
Whilst everyone is congratulating everyone else for getting them where they are,

I'd like to thank everyone who made it possible for me to get into the top 20 with minimal clicking and no sells...

Thank you Me, you were great:<3:

LoL

Vrasp
19th September 2010, 03:15 PM
Whilst everyone is congratulating everyone else for getting them where they are,

I'd like to thank everyone who made it possible for me to get into the top 20 with minimal clicking and no sells...

Thank you Me, you were great:<3:

LoL

So unfair. What about all the people who declined to bank so you could take their gold?