PDA

View Full Version : Relentless Family and Dragons Legacy merge to Relentless Legacy

ZAR
11th September 2010, 10:56 AM
Hey all, just wanted to inform that both alliances merged - we are Relentless Legacy now, with a shared past, present and future :)

The new public channel #Relentless_Legacy will go online shortly, the transition process will take a bit, we try to ensure everything goes as smoothly as possible :D

Sea
11th September 2010, 10:58 AM
Looking forward to work together guys =)

Sabato
11th September 2010, 11:03 AM
Finally we did it!

Looking forward to it too ;)

Screwdriver_LaCN
11th September 2010, 11:04 AM
W000t :D Both alliances need it :P you have to admit guys that RF/DL had kinda weak age :/ Lets hope next age you will be bigger and better :P

HF and GL :)

ZAR
11th September 2010, 11:14 AM
W000t :D Both alliances need it :P you have to admit guys that RF/DL had kinda weak age :/ Lets hope next age you will be bigger and better :P

HF and GL :)

Our Age wasnīt that bad - we just donīt want to be like LaCN or SR so we wonīt have this hughe zergy numbers :)

LordCounter
11th September 2010, 11:34 AM
there goes the oldest koc alliance =o

Mudvayne
11th September 2010, 11:43 AM
I think Dragon Family would have sounded better but w/e. I suppose it will be interesting to see how everything works with leaders and what not.

ZAR
11th September 2010, 12:07 PM
there goes the oldest koc alliance =o

Both alliances are still there as one, we claim our histories and wonīt let it go, we just combined our possibilities as represented by Relentless Legacy :)

Mud, the leaders did agree through the Ages on almost everything - if anything changes it will be the speed of communication.

PleasantKiller
11th September 2010, 12:37 PM
Interesting

Lord_Ezek
11th September 2010, 01:06 PM
Both alliances are still there as one, we claim our histories and wonīt let it go, we just combined our possibilities as represented by Relentless Legacy :)

Mud, the leaders did agree through the Ages on almost everything - if anything changes it will be the speed of communication.

I agree the merge will enable RL to act on issues and retaliate better on masses.

DarthAndrew
11th September 2010, 06:43 PM
Seems we are going to have a very funny Age 14, lets hope RF and DL have a very brilliant . I cant wait to see their chain structure.

+1 :)

MysteriousMan-
11th September 2010, 08:26 PM
I think Dragon Family would have sounded better but w/e. I suppose it will be interesting to see how everything works with leaders and what not.

The name Relentless can't be lost!

AxEHeaD15
11th September 2010, 10:39 PM

Absolutely correct!

-AxE

HoMiCiD3
12th September 2010, 02:39 AM
sure it can, especially since it doesnt mean anything in this context :D

family of dragons would have been better.