PDA

View Full Version : Some people should think twice before posting

Baigo-SR
7th September 2010, 03:19 PM
This is a reply to the following thread. If they can have a thread, why can't I?
http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?76791-Fearless-Force-has-NOT-decided-to-join-SR-next-age

Since I've been publicly blamed on GUA in that thread, let me just post here and clean my name...

DISSENTER

Before you post any shit, at least try to verify the information and it's source. Once again this is the BS from Dissenter and since I'm sick and tired of it, I'm calling him out this time. You based your thread on lies and didn't even dare to apology using the same method, that is, a thread on GUA.

You blamed me. I've never claimed what you said I did and I made it CRYSTAL CLEAR I'd not when we had a talk via IRC, tho you did not believe me. I've a lot of friends in FF but what you did to me is unnacceptable, and you even denied to apology. Dissenter has been a problem with FF since it's creation and remains the biggest hurdle to their success. It is his ignorance that are the #1 reason that SR still does not trust FF.

So, for the last time. Dissenter was mistaken about me (Baigo) saying I said that Fearless Force is "in the bag".

Here you have some IRC logs that verify what I've just claimed in this thread:

[17:09] <Baigo> You owe me an apology.
[17:09] <Baigo> I never talked with KW
[17:09] <Baigo> about FF joining
[17:26] <Dissenter> IF KW lied about you, then I guess he owes us both an appology, but I don't doubt him right now

You're wrong Dissenter, YOU owe me an apology. I don't care about what your relationship with Kw is, but you directly tried to attack and bash me with a thread. Hope you like the payback.

Dissenter
7th September 2010, 03:30 PM
hahahaha

So, now you're blaming this all on K_W_?

This is an alliance forum not a personal forum. My post was alliance information. This thread is just horseshit.

Baigo-SR
7th September 2010, 03:32 PM
hahahaha

So, now you're blaming this all on K_W_?

This is an alliance forum not a personal forum. My post was alliance information. This thread is just horseshit.

Your thread before was horseshit^2. I'm blaming it on you for believing every word Kw said. Thought you were smarter than that.

<Dissenter> if K_W_ responds that he lied to FF about your conversation then I'll say I'm sorry for getting bad information

[18:59] <Kw> It was not true Baigo told me that FF was "in the bag" for Age 14.

I'm waiting for your apology Dissenter.

Hibun_th
7th September 2010, 04:02 PM
just to clarify.
thats baigo's view
i like dissenter and so does rest of SR. baigo is an idiot and comes here and posts a personal fight for us all to see. Next time, keep it private baigo. or at least, when cleaning your name try not to look like a dick/idiot. (and i say this with all my heart haha)

anyway

<3 dissenter, you've been helping us clear all the beef between SR and FF all along. you definetly dont deserve a post like this.

Baigo-SR
7th September 2010, 04:03 PM
just to clarify.
thats baigo's view
i like dissenter and so does rest of SR. baigo is an idiot and comes here and posts a personal fight for us all to see. Next time, keep it private baigo. or at least, when cleaning your name try not to look like a dick/idiot. (and i say this with all my heart haha)

anyway

<3 dissenter, you've been helping us clear all the beef between SR and FF all along. you definetly dont deserve a post like this.

Stop sucking his di** to get them join next age.

Hibun_th
7th September 2010, 04:05 PM
Stop sucking his di** to get them join next age.

dude. ive always wanted an SR-FF merger since i made friends with illkey age 11
the only thing preventing it is you.
its not about the growth, its about me liking them. Live with it haha.

Baigo-SR
7th September 2010, 04:06 PM
dude. ive always wanted an SR-FF merger since i made friends with illkey age 11
the only thing preventing it is you.
its not about the growth, its about me liking them. Live with it haha.

All Jew wants from FF is growth, in fact he has said that several times in FF. Friends? ya, right

[18:59] <~TheJew-SR> indeed
[18:59] <~TheJew-SR> now you just blew
[18:59] <~TheJew-SR> any chance of FF joining
[18:59] <~TheJew-SR> less growth for our main
[18:59] <~TheJew-SR> thanks

Hibun_th
7th September 2010, 04:08 PM
All Jew wants from FF is growth, in fact he has said that several times in FF. Friends? ya, right

haha you fakequoted me there =)

<~TheJew-SR> indeed
<~TheJew-SR> now you just blew
<~TheJew-SR> any chance of FF joining
<~TheJew-SR> thanks
<~Baigo> No
<~Baigo> this is just between dissenter and me
<~Baigo> in any case, Dissenter blew it in first place
<~Baigo> I'm right.

=)

Baigo-SR
7th September 2010, 04:10 PM
haha you fakequoted me there =)

<~TheJew-SR> indeed
<~TheJew-SR> now you just blew
<~TheJew-SR> any chance of FF joining
<~TheJew-SR> thanks
<~Baigo> No
<~Baigo> this is just between dissenter and me
<~Baigo> in any case, Dissenter blew it in first place
<~Baigo> I'm right.

=)

Nah, in fact Dissenter never said they'd not merge with SR next age... It'll probably happen.

Hibun_th
7th September 2010, 04:13 PM
Nah, in fact Dissenter never said they'd not merge with SR next age... It'll probably happen.

<~Baigo> I'll make sure
<~Baigo> FF deal doesnt happen

right now haha

this thread is fun :P

Baigo-SR
7th September 2010, 04:17 PM
right now haha

this thread is fun :P

I said that so they didn't join, I dont want them inchain now, just to bother you and show you not to get involved when you're not called or have anything good to say.

Hibun_th
7th September 2010, 04:31 PM
<~Baigo> parody
<~Baigo> it's a parody
<~Baigo> I copied his post
<~Baigo> just changed the names
<~Baigo> and added some crap
<~Baigo> I dont think that either
<~Baigo> I dont know how he works in FF
<~Baigo> I just mocked him

so now i get the thread. its actually a good post hahaa

its a basicaly dissenter's post turned on him. :P

Baigo-SR
7th September 2010, 04:32 PM
so now i get the thread. its actually a good post hahaa

its a basicaly dissenter's post turned on him. :P

However some people can't realize it, and they start posting crap they shouldnt be.

Bryan
7th September 2010, 04:33 PM
0RTc32qBpAk

KaB
7th September 2010, 04:50 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_z5Ru9kCZGF8/THphKohIb4I/AAAAAAAABzU/TmfkPgHiMpo/s1600/facepalm_statue.jpg
Both threads^

clinteastwood
7th September 2010, 04:59 PM
no spam topics please, thread locked

Dissenter
7th September 2010, 05:02 PM
Baigo, if I was a dick I'd be posting the replies I'm getting on IRC regading this thread. Grow up lol.

Baigo-SR
7th September 2010, 05:51 PM
Apologize and end of business :)

Dissenter
7th September 2010, 06:10 PM
Thank you.

Baigo-SR
7th September 2010, 06:13 PM
<Dissenter> if K_W_ responds that he lied to FF about your conversation then I'll say I'm sorry for getting bad information

[18:59] <Kw> It was not true Baigo told me that FF was "in the bag" for Age 14.

I'm waiting for you to apologize Dissenter.

rock
7th September 2010, 07:09 PM
Just curious as to why 2 leaders in SR are totally biting each other's neck publicly and the third one apparently posts the reality in the form of a picture :P . I'm just amused by all this.

KaB
7th September 2010, 07:13 PM
Dunno.

LordCounter
8th September 2010, 04:33 AM
i heard dissenter said something about baigo's mum

DrunKnGoblin
8th September 2010, 04:35 AM
I heard Dissenter is in cahoots with a mexican drug cartel in baigos hometown

shk1020
8th September 2010, 04:48 AM
Just curious as to why 2 leaders in SR are totally biting each other's neck publicly and the third one apparently posts the reality in the form of a picture :P . I'm just amused by all this.

interesting indeed. good cop vs bad cop vs ref (kab). im just a spectator.

you can decide who is the good cop and who is the bad cop. it might not be what you think. ^^

Lord_Ezek
8th September 2010, 06:37 AM
Dissenter has been a problem with FF since it's creation and remains the biggest hurdle to their success. It is his ignorance that are the #1 reason that SR still does not trust FF.

Baigo has been a problem with SR since it's creation and remains the biggest hurdle to their success. It is his ignorance that are the #1 reason that FF still does not trust SR.

Thought you were referring to yourself.

Btw, Dissenter was one of the guys who formed FF. So there's no way FF is gonna kick him. Same case for you Baigo.

Something special is coming.

lordkill
8th September 2010, 07:10 AM
lol this whole situation is really just a bunch of people whining at eachother

Dissenter
8th September 2010, 08:52 AM
Baigo, your fake quotes are amusing.

K_W_ did clarify that the exact comment of "in the bag" was not directly from you, rather through one of your minions. That person has confirmed that the information regarding FF joining SR came from you. K_W_ has nothing to do with this anyway. He is one of a group of leaders that came to me asking when FF was joining SR since they had been told/confirmed by you that it was happening.

Guess what.

It's not going to happen.

Good job.

Apologies all around!!!!

GridironGrace: Sorry for all the hard work you put into the process of allying with us. I appreciate your honesty and I'm sorry that one bad apple has to spoil the bunch like this.

K_W_: Sorry that Baigo started putting this on you. I specifically didn't want to post other people's names in this or the previous thread since I figured it would get retarded like this.

Kab: Sorry Baigo got you in such a mess this age. You had a really good account until he started trying to lead again.

Bryan: Sorry you had to laugh so hard.

Any other leaders: Sorry Baigo is such an asshat.

Baigo: ... yea I got nothing for ya.

LordCounter
8th September 2010, 09:09 AM
Baigo has been a problem with SR since it's creation and remains the biggest hurdle to their success. It is his ignorance that are the #1 reason that FF still does not trust SR.

Thought you were referring to yourself.

Btw, Dissenter was one of the guys who formed FF. So there's no way FF is gonna kick him. Same case for you Baigo.

Something special is coming.

are you like ...stupid? how can a creator of an aliance be the biggest hurdle to their success when they 1. won an age and 2. baigo has the right to make sr do what the wants or else he can disband the alliance. its thanks to baigo those people in SR are togheter and its thanks to him they won an age and became a big alliance in koc. and you can say what you want about baigo but he never sold his account off to a rival alliance for them to become second after henry-tdo.
maybe people should start to consider its kab and the other SR 'leaders' that should stf^

Mudvayne
8th September 2010, 10:09 AM
Another fine example of what happens to GUA when not enough wars are going on. Ummmm I guess Baigo is right, wait or maybe Kab, who cares anyway...

AxEHeaD15
8th September 2010, 10:29 AM
[12:23] <SubZero> Basically Ken it says "I am making a useless post to try and stay relevant"

OK so here I post, I have no quarrels with Martin, and Dissenter is awesome, and the other SR leaders will never have the power that they think they have unless they either start their own alliance or stand up to Martin.

This thread is useless, and tbh so is the other one blaming Baigo for stuff. The only good thread is a spam thread or war thread. If you want to complain about someone, war them.

-AxE

Lord_Ezek
8th September 2010, 09:06 PM
are you like ...stupid? how can a creator of an aliance be the biggest hurdle to their success when they 1. won an age and 2. baigo has the right to make sr do what the wants or else he can disband the alliance. its thanks to baigo those people in SR are togheter and its thanks to him they won an age and became a big alliance in koc. and you can say what you want about baigo but he never sold his account off to a rival alliance for them to become second after henry-tdo.
maybe people should start to consider its kab and the other SR 'leaders' that should stf^

lol i just replaced Dissenter with Baigo and FF with SR in Baigo's first post

This is a reply to the following thread. If they can have a thread, why can't I?
http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?76791-Fearless-Force-has-NOT-decided-to-join-SR-next-age

Since I've been publicly blamed on GUA in that thread, let me just post here and clean my name...

DISSENTER

Before you post any shit, at least try to verify the information and it's source. Once again this is the BS from Dissenter and since I'm sick and tired of it, I'm calling him out this time. You based your thread on lies and didn't even dare to apology using the same method, that is, a thread on GUA.

You blamed me. I've never claimed what you said I did and I made it CRYSTAL CLEAR I'd not when we had a talk via IRC, tho you did not believe me. I've a lot of friends in FF but what you did to me is unnacceptable, and you even denied to apology. Dissenter has been a problem with FF since it's creation and remains the biggest hurdle to their success. It is his ignorance that are the #1 reason that SR still does not trust FF.

So, for the last time. Dissenter was mistaken about me (Baigo) saying I said that Fearless Force is "in the bag".

Here you have some IRC logs that verify what I've just claimed in this thread:

You're wrong Dissenter, YOU owe me an apology. I don't care about what your relationship with Kw is, but you directly tried to attack and bash me with a thread. Hope you like the payback.

Baigo-SR
9th September 2010, 11:24 AM
K_W_ did clarify that the exact comment of "in the bag" was not directly from you, rather through one of your minions. That person has confirmed that the information regarding FF joining SR came from you. K_W_ has nothing to do with this anyway. He is one of a group of leaders that came to me asking when FF was joining SR since they had been told/confirmed by you that it was happening.

GridironGrace: Sorry for all the hard work you put into the process of allying with us. I appreciate your honesty and I'm sorry that one bad apple has to spoil the bunch like this.

K_W_: Sorry that Baigo started putting this on you. I specifically didn't want to post other people's names in this or the previous thread since I figured it would get retarded like this.

Kab: Sorry Baigo got you in such a mess this age. You had a really good account until he started trying to lead again.

Any other leaders: Sorry Baigo is such an asshat.

Baigo: ... yea I got nothing for ya.

I got nothing for you either, and I'm sorry for you, you're such an idiot. You started this, and bad apple YOUR MOM. We'll do fine as we always do. Anyway, this is pretty fun while we wait for the age to end :P

Dissenter
9th September 2010, 10:14 PM
and bad apple YOUR MOM

Your insults make almost as much sense as your alliance offers.

:dazeda:

Hibun_th
9th September 2010, 10:37 PM
lol i just replaced Dissenter with Baigo and FF with SR in Baigo's first post

and baigo replaced Baigo and SR for Dissenter and FF from Dissenter's thread calling baigo a liar

so dissenter posted it
baigo replaced it
you ended up replacing it right back. lol you fail
:P

and about the fight between me and baigo. What? are we supposed to do whatever he says? each leader has the right to his own opinion and i dont mind sharing mine in the open.
Although i already admitted i was wrong, as he wasnt insulting dissenter, he was jsut parodying his post.

Lord_Ezek
9th September 2010, 11:08 PM
and baigo replaced Baigo and SR for Dissenter and FF from Dissenter's thread calling baigo a liar

so dissenter posted it
baigo replaced it
you ended up replacing it right back. lol you fail
:P

and about the fight between me and baigo. What? are we supposed to do whatever he says? each leader has the right to his own opinion and i dont mind sharing mine in the open.
Although i already admitted i was wrong, as he wasnt insulting dissenter, he was jsut parodying his post.

Dissenter didn't post it. Only baigo.

I reposted it cos i feel that his statement for Dissenter fits him perfectly

Baigo-SR
10th September 2010, 03:06 PM
Dissenter didn't post it. Only baigo.

I reposted it cos i feel that his statement for Dissenter fits him perfectly

Let me guess, you're LaCN.

Lord_Ezek
10th September 2010, 08:49 PM
Let me guess, you're LaCN.

hmm no lol