PDA

View Full Version : IT'S OFFICIAL: DT PLAYERS WONT HAVE A -COOLGUY TAG NEXT AGE

Carlos
1st September 2010, 02:32 AM
Since more than a handful players from different parts of the kingdom of chaos have approached us trying to confirm if the rumours were true, I have decided to make this thread, saying that we wont force our players to wear that tag.
[10:17:03] <xxx> Hello, is it true DT will force its members to change their ingame names to X-coolguy
[10:17:45] <~Carlos> No my dear visitor, that's not true, our members are free to pick whatever name they like
[10:17:50] <xxx> hehe
[10:17:56] <xxx> Thanks for the info
[10:18:03] <xxx> DT is the best alliance for sure, I wish I had commander changes left, i'm sick of FF, I get sabbed daily and none will help me. I have lost about 80% of my armory since the war started. However, I'm not sad about it, all of FF have been cleaned too, so it means im not a bad player :)

I know you are all wondering why we aren't going to enforce everyone to do it, since we are the coolest players in the game.
I hope this clears everything up.

Carlos, on behalf of everyone

conflag
1st September 2010, 04:26 AM
Thanks for clearing that up, Carlos. Once again, some DT Leadership taking a proactive role for our members, or prospective members, by defining the parameters of a true Freedom Fighter, at least from a labeling perspective.

Carlos, I would be honored for you to dance with my sister. :thumbsup:

Wing
1st September 2010, 05:28 AM
DT are nothing but a bunch of arrogant, big mouthed players who thinks they are the koc world (even though that's true to a certain extend).

Grt.
Anonymous

lordkill
1st September 2010, 07:11 AM
DT are nothing but a bunch of arrogant, big mouthed players who thinks they are the koc world (even though that's true to a certain extend).

Someone a little angry that they lost their armory in a war?

Bayern
1st September 2010, 07:55 AM

Grt.
Anonymous

Hi fag, grow some balls and fight back... dont cry

clinteastwood
1st September 2010, 07:55 AM

Grt.
Anonymous

thanks for the kind words fan

Bryan
1st September 2010, 11:19 AM
DT are by far one of the best, most ruthless assholes in the game. They don't take shit from anyone, and they have a lot of respect in my book. I'm just happy they allow me to carry their tag :)

And I'm hoping people catch onto the irony from dissenters previous thread. I think that was (mainly) the point here

Wing
1st September 2010, 11:24 AM
thanks for the kind words fan

:P

Fan i am.

Wing
1st September 2010, 11:32 AM
DT are by far one of the best, most ruthless assholes in the game. They don't take shit from anyone, and they have a lot of respect in my book. I'm just happy they allow me to carry their tag :)

And I'm hoping people catch onto the irony from dissenters previous thread. I think that was (mainly) the point here

That's exactly how i see them only i wasn't as direct. DT are the best rebels i've seen ever. Better than BSS in their time. DT played a wonderful age from beginning till now.

Kudos to DT.

dn81
1st September 2010, 12:32 PM
That's exactly how i see them only i wasn't as direct. DT are the best rebels i've seen ever. Better than BSS in their time. DT played a wonderful age from beginning till now.

Kudos to DT.

sorry but you cant compare BSS to DT same goes for ES or any sab alliance for that matter. We inovated what it means to be a sab alliance.