PDA

View Full Version : Fearless Force has NOT decided to join SR next age

Dissenter
31st August 2010, 11:05 AM
Since I've been approached by 4 leaders about this now, let me just post here and call out whoever it is that's making these wild claims....

BAIGO

Fearless Force has made NO decision to join SR next age as has been claimed. Once again this is BS from Baigo and since I'm sick and tired of it, I'm calling him out this time.

Yes you asked us. No one ever agreed and I made it CRYSTAL CLEAR 2 months ago when you requested an alliance for next age that we were not making any decisions at that time. We have a lot of friends in SR and there were some that came to us during the LaCN war that we've become good friends with this age, but Baigo has been a problem with SR since it's creation and remains the biggest hurdle to their success. It is his lies and false promises that are the #1 reason that FF still does not trust SR.

So, for the last time. Fearless Force is NOT "in the bag" as has been claimed.

lordkill
31st August 2010, 11:22 AM
lol baigo's lies finally caught up to him?

Dissenter
31st August 2010, 11:33 AM
Not the first time....

Just the first time he's annoyed me enough to call him out like this.

Rebbaslik
31st August 2010, 11:42 AM
hahahahah

KaB
31st August 2010, 12:10 PM
ok thanks

Hibun_th
31st August 2010, 12:53 PM
([21:10] <Baigo> y FF
[21:10] <Baigo> "XX" se ocupa "supuestamente"
[21:10] <Baigo> yo no me ocupo de ellos)

Translation:

([21:10] <Baigo> and FF
[21:10] <Baigo> "XX" is taking care (means talking to in this situation in spanish) of "supposedly"
[21:10] <Baigo> I dont take care of them (accurate translation would be I'm not the one talking to them)

edit: forgot this: Session Start: Fri Aug 27 21:08:55 2010
Session Ident: Baigo

if he talks to other alliances different than what he tells us just shows he's acting it out, which i dont blame him cause this is a game after all. But he was in no way sure that FF would join us.

Im sorry if anyone got angry about this issue. my sincere apologies.

Screwdriver_LaCN
31st August 2010, 01:50 PM
2 months ago GG was in FF right?...SR is pathetic alliance and the worse leader they have is their founder xD I still think SR can have bright future but there is no place for Baigo there or for his lapdog Kab xD

And if there is still anyone who values SR's word then he is complete idiot.For now all my respect goes to shk and GG, noone else from the SR leadership deserve it.

KaB
31st August 2010, 02:19 PM
Nothing like a good hate thread :D

Dissenter
31st August 2010, 02:20 PM
I do have respect for GridironGrace and he was pretty cool to have in chain for a while along with a number of other SR people that I've gotten to know this age. Never had an issue with shk or kab either. I'm not calling out SR for anything, so don't take my thread and twist it against their whole chain please.

if he talks to other alliances different than what he tells us just shows he's acting it out

Actually, that wouldn't be called acting out, that would be called lying. Just to make sure our English definitions are clear. Hubun, I'm not surprised that he's giving you a straight answer. From what I hear, his lies are only used on those he's trying to recruit.

Mudvayne
31st August 2010, 02:51 PM
Well Im cetainly glad this is cleared up, don't wanna see a glorious alliance such as SR be taken by the evils of FF.

Dissenter
31st August 2010, 02:53 PM
[15:52] <Baigo> I do my game, and my game always succeeds.

Yea... this age worked out great for you.

Bryan
31st August 2010, 02:53 PM
[20:00] <Baigo> so I can know who they click
[20:01] <Bryan> are we all clicking yar next age?
[20:01] <Bryan> is the FF deal going anywhere?
[20:01] <Baigo> YAR/CF/WR
[20:01] <Baigo> and FF deal, we'll see the following weeks
[20:02] <Bryan> haha, ok
[20:02] <Bryan> if you need anything, let me know

That was a week ago ^^

Baigo has never told me FF were in the bag. In fact he's told me on multiple occasions he still had no idea what was going on. I understand your frustration Dissenter, as I'm sure a lot of other leaders would be upset too. But as Jew said, it's all talk.

Now #2. Screwdriver, you are being completely immature. You try and tell people that LaCN is better than everyone else, why not act like it. Coming into threads about a specific person/issue and then applying that to an entire alliance so that you can stroke your own ego is pretty pathetic. SR haven't had problems with LaCN members for a while now. In fact, we even allowed Rasta into our Private channel a while back just to shoot the shit. Don't try and start something just because you think you are so big and mighty.

also, I like this

[12:18] * You were kicked from #cosanostra by The`Screwdriver (Hey You Bullshit, What The Fuck You Think You are Doing..?)

I was idling in your channel, not doing anything. Not talking, not even watching the chan (i was in my Physics lab). Nice to know that you are DEFINITELY not trying to start shit

evilmiget0021
31st August 2010, 03:04 PM
2 months ago GG was in FF right?...SR is pathetic alliance and the worse leader they have is their founder xD I still think SR can have bright future but there is no place for Baigo there or for his lapdog Kab xD

And if there is still anyone who values SR's word then he is complete idiot.For now all my respect goes to shk and GG, noone else from the SR leadership deserve it.

I think a more pathetic alliance is the one requiring tattoos on your body upon membership.

Baigo-SR
31st August 2010, 03:05 PM
Welcome to a new Hate Baigo thread, hope you enjoy it.

First of all, I'd like to make it clear this is not the way to solve problems. Instead of just pointing a personal attack towards someone, what's usually suggested is to talk to that person directly and try to solve your problems. If you can't or if that person ignores you, then this is the way to proceed.

Since GG returned to SR, he told me that he was currently on the talks with FF and that a merge was really likely to come on Age 14. Since he was going to take care of it, I just didn't worry totally about it and just tried to talk when I was bored to find out about the status of this agreement. I might have told other people that this deal was already on its way, tho I never granted this. In fact, about 2 weeks ago I started a thread on our Leadership Section asking how this was going. The only answer we got was: FF is currently organizing and we wont close any deals till next age.

I'd like all of you to be sure SR has NOT decided yet to join FF next age. If you anyone thought because of my words this was going to happen, I hope this thread has made your minds clear. Anyway, we're always open for talks with any alliance except LaCN.

I think a more pathetic alliance is the one requiring tattoos on your body upon membership.

evilmidget FTW.

It is his lies and false promises that are the #1 reason that FF still does not trust SR.

My lies and false promises, fun indeed. Are you the live incarnation of FF that you can claim the whole FF doesn't trust me?

[15:52] <Baigo> I do my game, and my game always succeeds.

Yea... this age worked out great for you.

My game does, I've achieved everything I wanted to in this game. SR has ups and downs, tho the trend is always ascending. I'm proud of what I've build with the help of all SR members and that's the biggest succeed a leader can ever have.

LordCounter
31st August 2010, 03:09 PM
yea all those crappy players making top alliances, damn them! since this is the bashing baigo thread let me start by saying - for the neutral readers - FF is usually the one full of bullshit so these sort of threads are amusing. Baigo has a nice southern american temperament and doesnt care too much about koc what last age showed. the normal koc player will understand that if you dont spend your entire day playing koc you do not have to be an asshole.
and its making me wonder why FF has to make a whole new thread about what they are not gonna do next age, i was honestly dieing to know what you are not gonna do. anything else you want to share with us seeing you already took the trouble to make this thread?

Dissenter
31st August 2010, 03:33 PM
LOL LordCounter

The only reason this thread was made was because I didn't know who, other than the 3 people that came and asked me about it, Baigo had mislead. The simplest way to clear it up is open communication. I'm glad we're all on the same page now.

LordCounter
31st August 2010, 03:58 PM
LOL LordCounter

The only reason this thread was made was because I didn't know who, other than the 3 people that came and asked me about it, Baigo had mislead. The simplest way to clear it up is open communication. I'm glad we're all on the same page now.

no we're not on the same page. let me help you get on the same page by showing how to communicate:
- you start a conversation (/q Baigo) with the person that appears to annoy you.
- you ask him whats going on
- you end the conversation

you made a thread on gua so you obviously care why not just talk to him instead of making some bs thread and afterwards saying this:
[23:52:21] <Baigo> [17:52] <Dissenter> opinions are better than facts when everyone believes them

seriously, stop being such a moron and just play koc instead of trash talking trying to use the dear gua readers to share your opinion about him

MerDeNoms
31st August 2010, 04:25 PM
Baigo-SR (not active)

Congrats.

YouDONTknowME
31st August 2010, 06:58 PM
LOL, ff drama queen starts a worthless thread. Big deal...ill bet they would split first sight of trouble. iMO the two biggiest pussirs in the game...Sr and ff..nobody cares what ur gonna do.

KaB
31st August 2010, 07:07 PM
I'd say NWO has us both beat ^_^

DrunKnGoblin
31st August 2010, 07:23 PM
I'd say NWO has us both beat ^_^

^ Agreed
FF in most other ages when they aren't hung up on being rankers generally aren't afraid to war. This age they are a bit scared since most of their sabbers and 'rogues' arent playing.

Screwdriver_LaCN
31st August 2010, 10:10 PM

hahahah LOL i think you are most pathetic and the most weird guy...to lick baigo's ass (just backing him up) while your Leader doesnt say anything positive about him or SR xD are you sure you are from FF or from SR? :D

evilmiget0021
31st August 2010, 10:46 PM
hahahah LOL i think you are most pathetic and the most weird guy...to lick baigo's ass (just backing him up) while your Leader doesnt say anything positive about him or SR xD are you sure you are from FF or from SR? :D

I forgot that lacn does not allow its members a difference of opinions, and that it must have confused you for me to have a slightly different opinion than my leader. I'm not even backing baigo up, I know he can be deceitful. I just saw an lacn drone spewing bullshit and had to post something. I apologize for anything that may have confused your brainwashed brain. Mafia fo life

The_Sovereign
1st September 2010, 12:54 AM
Next age is already starting to look interesting. I'm getting my popcorn and waiting for the inevitable 15 page flame war that will carry over into the next age.

As for me, I'll wait till next age to figure out which of the mega-alliances pisses me off the most. I try to leave my age 13 baggage at the door. :)

clinteastwood
1st September 2010, 02:19 AM
Sorry guys, this is just a nasty rumor! I've seen some very compelling empirical research that SR has a 13% chance of getting into a war at some point during next age, which is far too high for FF (ranker chain) to risk.

Screwdriver_LaCN
1st September 2010, 05:39 AM
I forgot that lacn does not allow its members a difference of opinions, and that it must have confused you for me to have a slightly different opinion than my leader. I'm not even backing baigo up, I know he can be deceitful. I just saw an lacn drone spewing bullshit and had to post something. I apologize for anything that may have confused your brainwashed brain. Mafia fo life

Noooo xD you just saw me talking crap about SR and decided to talk crap about LaCN in return ;) The story with the tattoos is really old and out of date...and OMG I dont have LaCN tattoo...should I kill myself for this??According to you i should but of course I guess if someone tells you to jump from the bridge and kill yourself you will do it right? :P

The_Owner
1st September 2010, 05:43 AM
I dont see why this has to do with anything, it seems that Dissenter clearing things up so people would stop asking him about SR has turned into a flamewar between people, although i guess there is a bit too much baigo-bashing on this thread, he really didnt poke his head out much this age after the war.

Wing
1st September 2010, 05:54 AM
Nothing like a good hate thread :D

Indeed. I always enjoy these kind of threads.

Bryan
1st September 2010, 11:30 AM
Noooo xD you just saw me talking crap about SR and decided to talk crap about LaCN in return ;) The story with the tattoos is really old and out of date...and OMG I dont have LaCN tattoo...should I kill myself for this??According to you i should but of course I guess if someone tells you to jump from the bridge and kill yourself you will do it right? :P

Series of Events:

FF Leader Calls out Baigo -
SR Try and Defend Baigo (just baigo, nothing to do with SR) -
LaCN come in (outta no-where) and say "blah blah blah SR sucks we hate them rarghhh everyone stop liking them" -
Another FF comes in to somewhat defend SR because LaCN member thinks it's his place to talk -
LaCN member get's mad and tries to tell us he doesn't have a tattoo

^^ for those that need to catch up.

Red's tattoo is old and out of date, i agree. However, the fact that ANOTHER lacn member got a tattoo (pm me on irc for the pics if you want) is why it's still being brought up. Once again, brought up NOT BY SR. So stop acting like SR are the big bad wolf, and maybe realize that it isn't JUST us that have a problem with you.

I think this thread should be closed, as all it has brought is flaming, no actual discussion

Screwdriver_LaCN
1st September 2010, 11:44 AM
Bryan the problem is that you all talk like half of LaCN has LaCN tattoo xD while there are only 2 people having it...according to you.

Bryan
1st September 2010, 12:06 PM
Bryan the problem is that you all talk like half of LaCN has LaCN tattoo xD while there are only 2 people having it...according to you.

Suicide Rate in America - 1 in 1,000
Gun Homocide Rate in America - 1 in 3,200
Tattoo Rate in LaCN - 1 in 225

but once again, this thread has nothing to do with lacn, so idk why we are still talking about you, or why you are here

David1000
1st September 2010, 12:19 PM
Time to flame Baigo again :D let's get the flamewar rolling again. Good thing you brought the topic back on track Bryan :D

Screwdriver_LaCN
1st September 2010, 01:04 PM
evilmidget started the off-topic about LaCN...right after I expressed my opinion about SR which is this thread about ;) and SR's relations or so with FF :D

Bryan
1st September 2010, 02:33 PM
.right after I expressed my opinion about SR which is this thread about

lol glad you can read. this thread is about FF not deciding yet whether they are joining SR, and asking Baigo to stop telling people. However you turned it into anti-SR, because apparently you are so "angry" or "mad" at us, that you can't come to a thread without badmouthing us.

Not sure what any SR member has ever done specifically to you. In fact, most of SR doesn't even know who you are. The only reason I know who you are is cuz you used to not be such a prick 2-3 years ago when KoC wasn't like this. Apparently, that changed

YouDONTknowME
1st September 2010, 04:55 PM
Screwys a nutjob always looking for attention. He has the respect of...nobody...am I wrong? Anyone? U there, in the back? Oh, Scratching ur nose? Anybody at all have any respect for screwy here? He always loves to talk crap and them moderate some stupid bf issue like he is not biased...LOL
In other words screwy, f off! Nobody gives a shit about u.

IheartShane-TFE
1st September 2010, 05:00 PM
I think the screwdriver got into this thread when we were talking about azerbaby's sexual fantasies.. just a thought.

Anyway, gg dissenter thinking ppl actually care about you, making a thread about you not joining SR. Baigo's been saying that about practically all alliances but none of them decided they needed extra attention and post on GUA.

I'll just say that TFE/TFFirm/MK/DH/DT is like VVD, CDA and PVV in the Netherlands (that means pure awesome coalition)

clinteastwood
1st September 2010, 06:15 PM
o hey guis i hear baigo tells the truth all the time, he never lies and he doesn't break his koc blood oaths—owait no u guys are all noobs, only lil nerds like truewind actually stick to blood oaths in koc, this is a game where you are supposed to backstab everyone and war

im glad this thread was made holy fuck its so important thank you jesus thank you for letting me know baigo made up some rumors wow ty sirs

they do

I'll just say that TFE/TFFirm/MK/DH/DT is like VVD, CDA and PVV in the Netherlands (that means pure awesome coalition)

note lgc/ta isn't included in this (they are noobs/coward rankers hi maelst0rm rofl)

Screwys a nutjob always looking for attention. He has the respect of...nobody...am I wrong? Anyone? U there, in the back? Oh, Scratching ur nose? Anybody at all have any respect for screwy here? He always loves to talk crap and them moderate some stupid bf issue like he is not biased...LOL
In other words screwy, f off! Nobody gives a shit about u.

cmon guys please dont be so rude, you wouldn't make fun of cripples right so why make fun of screwdriver? he comes from a 3rd world country where they don't even have schools so please be nicer to him

Lord_Ezek
1st September 2010, 06:22 PM
^^ for those that need to catch up.

Red's tattoo is old and out of date, i agree. However, the fact that ANOTHER lacn member got a tattoo (pm me on irc for the pics if you want) is why it's still being brought up. Once again, brought up NOT BY SR. So stop acting like SR are the big bad wolf, and maybe realize that it isn't JUST us that have a problem with you.

I think this thread should be closed, as all it has brought is flaming, no actual discussion

Sorry to post here.

But the tattoo has nothing to do with this thread.

Bryan, if you weren't kicked out of LaCN im sure you'd the 2nd one who got the tattoo. The other one who got his tattoo did it on his own accord same for Red. No one told/order them to.

I'll try not to post here again since its not related to the real topic.

Back on Topic.

I think this thread is confusing other clans as to what will happen to FF and SR next age or before this age ends.

Bryan
1st September 2010, 06:55 PM
Sorry to post here.

But the tattoo has nothing to do with this thread.

Bryan, if you weren't kicked out of LaCN im sure you'd the 2nd one who got the tattoo. The other one who got his tattoo did it on his own accord same for Red. No one told/order them to.

I'll try not to post here again since its not related to the real topic.

Back on Topic.

I think this thread is confusing other clans as to what will happen to FF and SR next age or before this age ends.

Lol, glad to see you haven't been in LaCN long enough to even know it's history. I was NEVER asked to leave/nor "Kicked out". I left on my own will with SL (shadowlites, not Sabbers LEague), then moved to FA to lead it with INFERNO (aka the guy who does the coding for RoC). This was like, 2 years ago. Just because we warred you, and you ban me from your public channel and forums doesn't mean you "kicked me out".

Next, you are correct, it is confusing. I don't see dissenter saying they "wouldn't" join SR next age, just that it hasn't been decided, and so its not in the bag.

Screwdriver_LaCN
2nd September 2010, 12:22 AM
Yeah doh...we dont have schools, just our students always get in top 3 in all international maths and informatics competitions ;) pretty nice for uneducated 3rd wordl country huh? :D and again you all start off-topic not me xD

HoMiCiD3
2nd September 2010, 01:23 AM
Since I've been approached by 4 leaders about this now, let me just post here and call out whoever it is that's making these wild claims....

BAIGO

Fearless Force has made NO decision to join SR next age as has been claimed. Once again this is BS from Baigo and since I'm sick and tired of it, I'm calling him out this time.

Yes you asked us. No one ever agreed and I made it CRYSTAL CLEAR 2 months ago when you requested an alliance for next age that we were not making any decisions at that time. We have a lot of friends in SR and there were some that came to us during the LaCN war that we've become good friends with this age, but Baigo has been a problem with SR since it's creation and remains the biggest hurdle to their success. It is his lies and false promises that are the #1 reason that FF still does not trust SR.

let me put this plainly, i didnt read any posts past the first but something has to be said.

BAIGO IS SR!!!! he is it's creator, many ages before it was recognised. Any decisions in SR are approved by baigo generally. If you don't like BAIGO, then you don't like the alliance that is SR regardless of who within it you like.

Why bother making a post denying claims that you will join SR next age? just makes you look stupid and in my opinion it's like a political denial, which turns out to be true. Just a brave front to hide the true facts by the look of it. Either you are or you aren't, why bother making some ridiculous thread denying it? You know what's true and nothing else should matter. Lrn2leadandalliance.

Lord_Ezek
2nd September 2010, 03:51 AM
Next, you are correct, it is confusing. I don't see dissenter saying they "wouldn't" join SR next age, just that it hasn't been decided, and so its not in the bag.

I think SR and FF are joining up soon if not at the end of this age then definitely next age.

Goodluck to your Plans.

:<3:

Lol, glad to see you haven't been in LaCN long enough to even know it's history. I was NEVER asked to leave/nor "Kicked out". I left on my own will with SL (shadowlites, not Sabbers LEague), then moved to FA to lead it with INFERNO (aka the guy who does the coding for RoC). This was like, 2 years ago. Just because we warred you, and you ban me from your public channel and forums doesn't mean you "kicked me out".

You left LaCN, Yes ? but was begging to be accepted back and even joined under Spidey.

http://www.lacnfamily.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38729
http://www.lacnfamily.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33202

:shakes:

Also it's Twiz and Inferno running FA not you.

:shakes:

LordCounter
2nd September 2010, 08:15 AM
Oh painful bryan. yea thats not gonna help.

kinda like being rejected by a girl without a head

rouen
2nd September 2010, 09:37 AM
This is why we cant have nice things.