30th August 2010, 07:45 AM
Age 14 plea

Just a few things I'd like to point out to Rocco for next age:

* Standardize repairs on SA and DA
* Tweak sabotage rules
* Tweak steal %, give players more control over it
* Tweak morale transfers
* And get rid of that idiotic officer bonus, FFS

Why don't you try asking Nicely then he might try to take them into consideration more often.If you don't like the way he made the game Don't whine just don't play,It is his game.

Bryan
30th August 2010, 10:33 AM
Yes, please get rid of officer bonuses. Promotes Fakes, and when you ban recruiting in game, how are you going to give a bonus to those who recruit?

Screwdriver_LaCN
30th August 2010, 11:19 AM
I agree with Lopina :D maybe sab caps can be increased because 15% is nothing if its 30% then it will be better imo :P more fun :D

DrunKnGoblin
30th August 2010, 07:03 PM
I agree with Lopina :D maybe sab caps can be increased because 15% is nothing if its 30% then it will be better imo :P more fun :D

I am all for sab caps being widened.
Here is what i posted somewhere else:

Make sabs do half the damage they do now (.5% of someones armory instead of 1%) and then keep sab caps where they are now. SO a rogue does half the damage to his enemy, the enemy can have twice as many people sab him back for the same damage being done now.

More users will not be frustrated because instead of having 15 people sab, you now have 30 people who get to return the love and they need to be sabbed by 2 people to be receiving the damage the rogue is doing now.

I know this still favors big chain with the numbers, but if they have enough dedicated sabbers, they should have some advantage, Just not the changes they want which allow them to crush people in a few hours.

DG

KaB
30th August 2010, 11:56 PM
fix this shit

3 minutes ago Frenker Attack defended 7,031 12,251 162,334,217,434 158,943,742,368

Defensive Action 186,853,548,329

Strike Action 233,463,451,527

Screwdriver_LaCN
31st August 2010, 01:35 AM
WoW this is maybe the worst % ever :D really has to be fixed :P

LL
31st August 2010, 09:58 AM
yes that "shit" needs to be fixed lol

sorry kab :)

clinteastwood
1st September 2010, 06:37 AM
increase sab damage by 2x maybe 3 and make spy tools unsabbable

Screwdriver_LaCN
1st September 2010, 09:03 AM
yeah doh and give more power to small sab-chains like DT? :D being able to bully all big alliances ;) After you dont care for other stats than Spy then how your idea will improve the game?

clinteastwood
1st September 2010, 06:17 PM
yeah doh and give more power to small sab-chains like DT? :D being able to bully all big alliances ;) After you dont care for other stats than Spy then how your idea will improve the game?

well lets try to think of one reason how the game would be improved: it would be more fun

oh yea we wouldnt want that though, maybe you guys should try sim city if you just want to build shit up all age and never do anything mr. rankers thanks cheers,, sirlapins king of rabbits

DrunKnGoblin
1st September 2010, 07:00 PM
well lets try to think of one reason how the game would be improved: it would be more fun

oh yea we wouldnt want that though, maybe you guys should try sim city if you just want to build shit up all age and never do anything mr. rankers thanks cheers,, sirlapins king of rabbits

Na Sim City has natural disasters like Tornado's, fires, floods Bowser attacks, Thats a bit too much 'fun' for them :)

Screwdriver_LaCN
2nd September 2010, 12:17 AM
I personally wont mind ;) I had a lot of fun in age 5 and 6 being sabber :P but KoC has changed or maybe a lot of rankers start playing it :/

The_Sovereign
2nd September 2010, 02:21 PM
Na Sim City has natural disasters like Tornado's, fires, floods Bowser attacks, Thats a bit too much 'fun' for them :)

Mamas, Don't let your boys grow up to be rankers.

NardHipples
7th September 2010, 06:26 PM
better than giving more power to the big chains like LaCN... at least you have a chance to outgrow small guys like the DT guys but outgrowing the biggest alliances in koc is not possible.

MFnBonsai
8th September 2010, 03:09 AM
-Turns.... 1 turn for massing.... 10 turns for full attack.... No limit on stored turns....
-Sabotage.... Remove tool loss and remove weapon loss without using them.... You have to break your SA weapons and DA weapons can be broken....
-Increase covert loss to a degree where masses are more powerful.... based on % of coverts....
-Increase sending of spies per mission to 25 to promote clicking.... with tool loss a factor on captured coverts....
-Fix attack percentage
-Fix recruiter clicking so page doesn't reload only the #s do....

LordCounter
8th September 2010, 04:30 AM
-Turns.... 1 turn for massing.... 10 turns for full attack.... No limit on stored turns....
-Sabotage.... Remove tool loss and remove weapon loss without using them.... You have to break your SA weapons and DA weapons can be broken....
-Increase covert loss to a degree where masses are more powerful.... based on % of coverts....
-Increase sending of spies per mission to 25 to promote clicking.... with tool loss a factor on captured coverts....
-Fix attack percentage
-Fix recruiter clicking so page doesn't reload only the #s do....

only thing id add to that is decreasing the cost of spy tools so you need more coverts. sabbers need a lot more power but at the same time made more vunerable too by coverts. cheaper spy tools > more coverts, and then increase the amount of coverts lost by attacks.

Rickrolled
10th September 2010, 04:46 PM
It's perhaps a bit late to get this into the game, but what about this:
clicking:
1. Get rid of recaptcha.
2. after 5 letters in a row entered wrongly, you cannot click till the daily "sabmax reset"

That would help a lot for people that want to click. and ofcourse people will say that this makes it easier to hack it.
But, isnt this clicking system with recaptcha allready hacked??
IDK how those cheats work, its either the cheat reads the images, and clicks a letter that belongs to that image. or uses brute force on recaptcha(which is probably unlikely, becouse there are so many different words :)). assuming all the letters that pop up are randomly picked, and doesnt have a pattern.
simple hacks cant click for 24h if they randomly typ in a letter 5 times in a row, and assuming the person is very lucky, that would give him 10 successful clicks a day..

just an idea :)

MerDeNoms
11th September 2010, 09:01 PM
Officer bonus is still there, thanks for not listening to the entire koc community :s