PDA

View Full Version : Petition

Cortisol-MK
25th August 2010, 03:11 PM
I believe that the one thing that really deters people from KoC is the sabbing and total annhilation of their accounts.

I believe that a war function should be added, where those who are warring from alliances can simply have the people who want to sab to activate this function. Those who don't, won't be able to get sabbed, and cannot sab. However, once this function is activated, the KoC player should not be able to return to the sab immunity.

So basically, lets say RF and FF war for some reason. The members who want to participate would activate their function, where as those who don't, won't, and thus won't be a victim of chain sabs just because of the alliance they're in. The "war" is decided when both clan's decide the victor. Once that occurs, everyone would go back to sab immunity to recover.

I believe this would be a great move by the admins, as it would allow for much better game play for both sides. Those who want to sab, and those who want to rank.

This would, admittedly make the reworking of BF policies. However, if something like loss of experience and broken weapons from war was added, then if someone's a victim of some low hit and isn't getting his morale, then that person could get massed, still lose weapons, and on top of that lose experience.

I petition for this addition of a war function:

Masenko aka Cortisol-MK

LL
25th August 2010, 03:24 PM
I dont think this is a very good idea, I think if your chain decides to war, u should be involved, or you can just leave chain if you dont want to loose stats.

I think the way sabbing works needs to be changed a bit, apart from that i dont think sab immunity is a good idea under any circumstances.

jaylweb
25th August 2010, 03:32 PM
total annhilation of their accounts

If you think it's bad now, then you should have been around back in Age 3, 4, and 5. I don't remember when the sab rules changed, but back in the day BSS was powerful because your account could be "annihilated" within a day. With the current sab rules, it can take weeks to annihilate someone.

I think an attempt at warring was made with the 'Raid' option. I think your suggestion is a noble one. However, I see a major flaw. Say MK wanted to war EK and Barren being the smart ass that he is, said "no". So no one in EK "activates their function" to war MK.

I do agree that the sab rules need to be changed. They were too loose in the beginning and they are too tight now. I think your max should be based on how many people you sab everyday. So someone that decides they want to go rogue and chain sab a clan, then they would have a higher max out level based on their activity. Perhaps the AAT should reflect how active you are as well.

And eliminate the option to send more than one spy when sabbing or provide a benefit to using more than one spy. Currently, you can hit the max AAT with one spy, so what is the point of sending more than one spy? Other than sheer nOObness. :p

Nasser
25th August 2010, 04:17 PM
I just want an explanation about this idea - can it be more gay ?

PS: I saw this is your first post , and I felt the urge to notice you that this idea isn't the brightest way to start a gua's smart-apple career!

adray
25th August 2010, 04:20 PM
I just want an explanation about this idea - can it be more gay ?

PS: I saw this is your first post , and I felt the urge to notice you that this idea isn't the brightest way to start a gua's smart-apple career!

no it cant lol

FiendKing04
25th August 2010, 04:25 PM
This has been suggested in the past.

Point is...

The rules sucked before, they suck now, they'll suck next Age, and they'll suck for the rest of KoC time.

/thread

LordCounter
27th August 2010, 07:13 AM
lol wtf. there are so many benefits being part of an alliance and you want to get rid of the only disadvantage. The reason why this is complete and utter BS is because people that do not participate in the war can still help their alliance members that do sab by giving sells or just clicking their ass off instead of sabbing/reparing. And lets just think of the strategical abuse of this function. small alliances vs big alliances will be pointless cause all the big accounts simply wont participate. and it gives an alliance the option not to be sabbed at all.
what the fuck is MK for an alliance anyway posting this shit on GUA, you are suppose to be sabbers thats why you are in the same chain as us, wtf you doing posting this tree hugger shit on gua?

ShadowMajestic
27th August 2010, 07:17 AM
I believe that the one thing that really deters people from KoC is the sabbing and total annhilation of their accounts.

I believe that a war function should be added, where those who are warring from alliances can simply have the people who want to sab to activate this function. Those who don't, won't be able to get sabbed, and cannot sab. However, once this function is activated, the KoC player should not be able to return to the sab immunity.

So basically, lets say RF and FF war for some reason. The members who want to participate would activate their function, where as those who don't, won't, and thus won't be a victim of chain sabs just because of the alliance they're in. The "war" is decided when both clan's decide the victor. Once that occurs, everyone would go back to sab immunity to recover.

I believe this would be a great move by the admins, as it would allow for much better game play for both sides. Those who want to sab, and those who want to rank.

This would, admittedly make the reworking of BF policies. However, if something like loss of experience and broken weapons from war was added, then if someone's a victim of some low hit and isn't getting his morale, then that person could get massed, still lose weapons, and on top of that lose experience.

I petition for this addition of a war function:

Masenko aka Cortisol-MK

worse idea EVER.

lets just ruin KoC entirely, because thats allot more fun. dont play a freaking wargame if you dont have the balls to wage war.
dont cause wars if you dont.

OR JUST JOIN AL2, its the most peacefull alliance in KoC

lordkill
27th August 2010, 07:36 AM
lol @ AL2 But yeah this is a bad idea for several reasons The game is made to be chaotic hence the name kings of CHAOS.The whole point of the game would be ruined if this idea was in place.

DrunKnGoblin
27th August 2010, 09:43 AM
worst idea ever, you can't have 2 levels of players, Go play mediwars or something.

If you take away sab you have to take away attacking.
most people get sabbed over attacks.
SO take away sabbing and slaying, you get to bank and click!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS THE WORST IDEA EVER PUT FORWARD!

http://www.farmville.com/
www.disney.com
www.mediwars.com

These games seem more up Your alley

AxEHeaD15
27th August 2010, 09:47 AM
This is a terrible idea. This game was made for war, it is sissy alliances that make it so that people don't want to war.

-AxE

EDIT: i would just like to say that this is NOT the official MK stance, MK likes war, and we like sabbing people's accounts to nothing.

ThomasA
27th August 2010, 10:03 AM
worst idea ever, you can't have 2 levels of players, ....

If you take away sab you have to take away attacking.
most people get sabbed over attacks.
SO take away sabbing and slaying, you get to bank and click!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS THE WORST IDEA EVER PUT FORWARD!

Im not saying this is a good idea, but wasnt there a KoC without sabs before? having chaos of attacking?

DrunKnGoblin
27th August 2010, 10:12 AM
Im not saying this is a good idea, but wasnt there a KoC without sabs before? having chaos of attacking?

Yes and those games still exist.

I'm saying having 2 sets of players on the battlefield , one in war mode and one not in war mode. ones not in war mode, go and low hit, click bank.
This will be exploited like hell,
Didn't he say something about turning it on and off???
No that won't get exploited..........
LOL!

There are plenty of koc clones out there that don't involve sabbing at all mediwars for one, if u just wanna attack and bank go play one.... Koc added sabbing and has had it since age 2 (where 144k Covert Action was sab immunity from lvl 10 elfs) SO if you don't like sabbing, koc is not your game

LL
27th August 2010, 10:19 AM
I

I do agree that the sab rules need to be changed. They were too loose in the beginning and they are too tight now. I think your max should be based on how many people you sab everyday. So someone that decides they want to go rogue and chain sab a clan, then they would have a higher max out level based on their activity. Perhaps the AAT should reflect how active you are as well.

setting max level according to AAT is not good at all. What if i have a high AAT because i play a slightly inactive account but over a long period of time built it to a nice AAT. i wont consider that very fair because I will have the same max level as someone with the same AAT as me but probably does more sabbing.

then all my work will go down in no time.

I just think sabbing now is too tight, but i dont mean accounts should be destroyed in a day! but a chance to fight must be given --- say account can be destroyed in a week or two depending on how well u manage it :)

Screwdriver_LaCN
27th August 2010, 11:31 AM
I dont like this idea too :D but I like the idea that was suggested after that...the maxing limit to increase with the number of sabs the sabbed target did ;) So if you sab 15 players you can lose 5% of your armory and if you sab 30 for example you lose 10% of your armory etc. :D if you chain whole alliance or 2-3 alliances then your maxing cap gets increased to 20-25 or even 30%

clinteastwood
27th August 2010, 02:00 PM
Great idea. I also think that there should be an "alliance nuke" button that complete destroys the accounts of anyone in a smaller alliance you're warring. Really wtf, why should big alliances have to waste time on little guys???

DrunKnGoblin
27th August 2010, 06:04 PM
setting max level according to AAT is not good at all. What if i have a high AAT because i play a slightly inactive account but over a long period of time built it to a nice AAT. i wont consider that very fair because I will have the same max level as someone with the same AAT as me but probably does more sabbing.

then all my work will go down in no time.

I just think sabbing now is too tight, but i dont mean accounts should be destroyed in a day! but a chance to fight must be given --- say account can be destroyed in a week or two depending on how well u manage it :)

You don't think this age is like that now? Most accounts are destroyed in 2 weeks, We are the only alliance i know who can maintain, but it comes at a costs. I don't get the chance to build Defence or sentry and therefore become pretty heavily farmed when i'm afk or sleeping.

If you read through the war threads not involving us, you will see both sides take heavy losses after 2 weeks and sides are still able to be crushed in less then that (SR and SL are good examples)
I think a change is needed, but not to favor big alliances more, making your AAT go up depending on how many people u sab just big chains back in the bully seat more, they only have to sab a handful of people and the small side has to sab hundreds, then gets pwnd, his side cant sab back because 95% of the other side doesn't need to sab therefore will be maxed??????

Make sabs do half the damage they do now (.5% of someones armory instead of 1%) and then keep sab caps where they are now. SO a rogue does half the damage to his enemy, the enemy can have twice as many people sab him back for the same damage being down now.

More users will not be frustratedbecause instead of having 15 people sab, you now have 30 people who get to return the love and they need to be sabbed by 2 people to be receiving the damage the rogue is doing now.

I know this still favors big chain with the numbers, but if they have enough dedicated sabbers, they should have some advantage, JUst not the changes they want which allow them to crush people in a few hours.

+ also clinteastwood, nuke alliance button for every user, you can use 10 per age. Also as well as raid and attack, there should be a brainwash button, which makes the enemy's account reset, (1 per age)
DG

BloodBullet
28th August 2010, 03:44 AM
if you wait 2 weeks you will see if its changed or not, making posts won't help anyways (admins don't care.)