PDA

View Full Version : SW vs FF

ShadowMajestic
22nd August 2010, 04:44 PM
well we're warring FF because they suck.
just Total: 32,421,850,000 in 2 hours.

GL & HF (plus we pwn)

-my officers made me do this :(

ShadowMajestic
22nd August 2010, 04:47 PM
oh ye they broke our BF policy.

http://rpm-productions.org/koc/index.php?m=policy

Rebbaslik
22nd August 2010, 04:50 PM
http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/1360/waronterror711779.jpg

Bushehr
22nd August 2010, 04:50 PM
That's the best BF policy I've ever heard.
The most reasonable one as well.
Unlike the others, this is straight to the point.
The others are just too confusing
"3 hits a week 20m gold +"
"recruiting inchain members are not allowed"
etc.
thats just a waste of time and a waste of my bandwidth.

Any Alliance whose purpose is not the intention to wage war is senseless and useless.

Bushehr

Bloo
22nd August 2010, 05:05 PM
just Total: 32,421,850,000 in 2 hours.
:(

Hadn't noticed.

Edit Zzzzz all maxed. DT also,...zzzzz. RankerGoblin is being spanked again - not a ranker anymore.

Carlos
22nd August 2010, 05:26 PM
[01:25:18] <~Carlos> !clansabbed ff drunkngoblin
[01:25:19] <&AutomaticCreations> ff has been sabbed for a total of: 199,739,440,000 gold by drunkngoblin
[01:25:21] <~Carlos> !clansabbed ff Carlos
[01:25:21] <&AutomaticCreations> ff has been sabbed for a total of: 181,264,725,000 gold by Carlos

this age

ShadowMajestic
22nd August 2010, 06:04 PM
Hadn't noticed.

Edit Zzzzz all maxed. DT also,...zzzzz. RankerGoblin is being spanked again - not a ranker anymore.

if its boring, then why get so much damage for it?
we're having fun :)

evilmiget0021
22nd August 2010, 06:18 PM
Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 103 of KingClick's weapons of type Nunchaku.

Your spies successfully enter KingClick's armory undetected, and destroy 103 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

X2

WOO I WIN!

Rasta
22nd August 2010, 06:39 PM
GL to all sides but we all know DT will win this one ;)

dn81
22nd August 2010, 07:10 PM
Hadn't noticed.

i heard you like the mudkipz bro discuss

1 day ago skaduwee 4,229,578 Gold stolen thx for helping me start to play again FF shame mike doesnt play anymore at least he had some sense

evilmiget0021
22nd August 2010, 07:27 PM
GL to all sides but we all know DT will win this one ;)

it says sw not dt :P

ShadowMajestic
22nd August 2010, 07:30 PM
i heard you like the mudkipz bro discuss

1 day ago skaduwee 4,229,578 Gold stolen thx for helping me start to play again FF shame mike doesnt play anymore at least he had some sense

do you like mudkipz?

DrunKnGoblin
22nd August 2010, 08:25 PM
DT is also waging Jihad on FF, A lot to do with ButtPirate fabricating deals in his head and inviting us to go downchain.

DT/SW will pwn The Fearful Fags as they normally do ;)

DrunKnGoblin has sabbed for a total of: 55,521,750,000 gold in the last ermm... 3 days
All from FF and people foolish enough to be inchain.

DT demands are for Butt Pirate to be kicked from chain or 20bil Gold, The only other option is relentless chain sabbing for the rest of the age. (probly another year)

DG

Edit: Updated Total DrunKnGoblin has sabbed for a total of: 64,715,850,000 gold in the last ermm... 3 days,

MerDeNoms
22nd August 2010, 09:55 PM
I must congratulate DT/SW on winning this war against the biggest cowards next to NWO, FF. I know it's not over yet, but let's face it, when facing the biggest group of sissies in the game (FF), it's the only viable outcome.

LOL, awesome

Don't forget FF grew in numbers when all the cowards ran from other wars. Can you guys maintain your numbers?

dn81
23rd August 2010, 12:06 AM
do you like mudkipz?

only when we walk together in that park YOU KNOW WHAT PARK!

dakka make them give morale too i need moar clickz nao!

Goldaline
23rd August 2010, 06:04 AM
Some FF'er sabbed me for no reason last night.
FF sucks!

DrunKnGoblin
23rd August 2010, 06:49 AM
FF sucks!

THEY SABBED OUR GOLDIE!!!!
lol ff think it is a wise move to sab an LGC admin? They cant even handle 2 small war ridden chains. The fall of the fearful fags is upon us.
For the sake of FF's future in other age, you should be emailing admins to end this age while you still have members ;)

DG

Nasser
23rd August 2010, 07:02 AM
DT is also waging Jihad on FF, A lot to do with ButtPirate fabricating deals in his head and inviting us to go downchain.

DT/SW will pwn The Fearful Fags as they normally do ;)

DrunKnGoblin has sabbed for a total of: 55,521,750,000 gold in the last ermm... 3 days
All from FF and people foolish enough to be inchain.

DT demands are for Butt Pirate to be kicked from chain or 20bil Gold, The only other option is relentless chain sabbing for the rest of the age. (probly another year)

DG

Edit: Updated Total DrunKnGoblin has sabbed for a total of: 64,715,850,000 gold in the last ermm... 3 days,

Only 20bil gold demand ? this should be way more ... for the fun of it ....

[16:00:43] <~Nasser> !pclansabbed FF 3 d Nasser
[16:00:43] <&AutomaticCreations> FF has been sabbed for a total of: 28,020,900,000 gold by Nasser in the last ermm... 3 days,

and I still haven't done my today's run ... can't wait for it ;)

lordkill
23rd August 2010, 07:07 AM
FF sucks!

Why would FF do that:nono:

Good reasoning.

May i ask what FF member broke your BF policy?

But Good luck to DT/SW in this one.Your noble crusade of fearless force will be heroic.KoC looks upon you with pride and FF in disgust.

Bloo
23rd August 2010, 07:12 AM
THEY SABBED OUR GOLDIE!!!!
lol ff think it is a wise move to sab an LGC admin? They cant even handle 2 small war ridden chains. The fall of the fearful fags is upon us.
For the sake of FF's future in other age, you should be emailing admins to end this age while you still have members ;)

DG
Usual rantings DG, nobody in FF is listening to your pish. As for DT, everyone knows you lie and canít be trusted so why waste your time making posts.
Youíll be capped until the end of the age. As far as I am aware there is no appetite to strike any deals with DT or SW.
SW are nooblets who Iíll give a week, maybe 2 at most.

DT clearly wonít go anywhere, but there are only a few meaty accounts you can actually sab anyway Ė cept the DG, but that wonít last.
Itís just sad LACN let DG grow a little DA, but hey, it didnít take long to bring it down. You are a nice farm again as are all DT.
One thing Iíll give DT credit for are their mad clicking and in some cases unbelievable banking skills. Truly unbelievable.

DrunKnGoblin
23rd August 2010, 07:25 AM
This message is hidden because Bloo is on your ignore list.
I can only assume this fake gua account is trolling me again, haha sore losers who are insignificant to the glory of the mighty DT!
Keep hating kid, It is quite clear Koc are aware of DT's ability, just some poor insignificant losers don't notice.

clinton_ has sabbed for a total of: 9,260,400,000 gold in the last ermm... 4 days
Trailhog has sabbed for a total of: 10,725,275,000 gold in the last ermm... 4 days,
MR_JR has sabbed for a total of: 7,662,300,000 gold in the last ermm... 4 days,
carlos has sabbed for a total of: 31,704,500,000 gold in the last ermm... 4 days,
conflag has sabbed for a total of: 1,852,100,000 gold in the last ermm... 4 days, (doesnt log most sabs)
doh has sabbed for a total of: 2,899,400,000 gold in the last ermm... 4 days,
seneca has sabbed for a total of: 7,420,200,000 gold in the last ermm... 4 days,
sogodly has sabbed for a total of: 34,165,700,000 gold in the last ermm... 4 days,
Mag has sabbed for a total of: 1,103,100,000 gold in the last ermm... 24 hours,
DrunKnGoblin has sabbed for a total of: 67,446,200,000 gold in the last ermm... 4 days,

Keep hating kid, I would be jealous of me too ;)

AxEHeaD15
23rd August 2010, 08:13 AM
DT pwns all, SW are getting cooler by the second. ^5

-AxE

Rebbaslik
23rd August 2010, 08:23 AM
http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/3402/50548642.gif

LionelKunKrkic
23rd August 2010, 09:32 AM
Haha funny pics rebbaslik :):):) Go DT!

-LionelKunKrkic

ShadowMajestic
23rd August 2010, 09:46 AM
2nd war after eachother DT is allong the side of SW/FN :)

Its hard enough to battle each of us individually, enjoy fighting both together :D if LaCN couldnt, how in the world does FF think they can :D
http://www2.skoftenmedia.com/images/gifdump/50/20.gif

ShadowMajestic
23rd August 2010, 10:14 AM
Only 20bil gold demand ? this should be way more ... for the fun of it ....

[16:00:43] <~Nasser> !pclansabbed FF 3 d Nasser
[16:00:43] <&AutomaticCreations> FF has been sabbed for a total of: 28,020,900,000 gold by Nasser in the last ermm... 3 days,

and I still haven't done my today's run ... can't wait for it ;)
not even 10bill a day? your slacking behind man. get to it

Screwdriver_LaCN
23rd August 2010, 10:23 AM
Hm interesting thread :D again Flaming and Blaming to the max and colourfull words from DT's side :D

GL to both sides or maybe GL to FF more, they will need it more as DT doesnt care for ranking while FF guys care :P
Im wondering is there anyone from DT/SW/FN who can mass Pr0digy?I guess you tried or noone from those 3 chains keeps so high SA :P

Bloo
23rd August 2010, 11:14 AM
Hm interesting thread :D again Flaming and Blaming to the max and colourfull words from DT's side :D

GL to both sides or maybe GL to FF more, they will need it more as DT doesnt care for ranking while FF guys care :P
Im wondering is there anyone from DT/SW/FN who can mass Pr0digy?I guess you tried or noone from those 3 chains keeps so high SA :P

No chance of them massing the Prodigy :)
Even for sab accounts they have shitty stats. My rank is going up, not down. So many farms in both chains. Max SA any of them have is around 4 billion - that I've seen so far. DG only has 3bill and his spy has dropped around 50 billion in a couple of days. (Sab caps :( )
For a sab chain, chaining a fat chain their totals are pretty lame IMO. Nasser, he is only getting <20 bill a day because he can't sab any nice accounts, and never will :)

Rebbaslik
23rd August 2010, 11:37 AM
No chance of them massing the Prodigy :)
Even for sab accounts they have shitty stats. My rank is going up, not down. So many farms in both chains. Max SA any of them have is around 4 billion - that I've seen so far. DG only has 3bill and his spy has dropped around 50 billion in a couple of days. (Sab caps :( )
For a sab chain, chaining a fat chain their totals are pretty lame IMO. Nasser, he is only getting <20 bill a day because he can't sab any nice accounts, and never will :)

Woow ur awesome ! xD

ShadowMajestic
23rd August 2010, 11:57 AM
Woow ur awesome ! xD

yes he totally is.
http://www2.skoftenmedia.com/images/gifdump/44/37.gif
FF is such a fat chain, unheard off.

i had less spy when we where warring LaCN and did more damage per day. so did others.

But hey, all this for FF's stupid BF policies, 1 attack per 24hours i mean COMMON thats just pathetic.

Way to kill KoC buttmunchers

Nasser
23rd August 2010, 12:12 PM

I can sab few 200+ aats!! thats pretty nice for me seeing I started playing few hrs before I start chaining FF lol ... kinda obvious I won't be sabbing ur big accounts , kinda makes u look bad to point the obvious ...

Lokkki
23rd August 2010, 12:31 PM
xD

Doc
23rd August 2010, 01:49 PM
oh ye they broke our BF policy.

http://rpm-productions.org/koc/index.php?m=policy

You called a war on them because they broke your BF policy. ???? Ha ha ha ha

Now if thats not bullying AGAIN, I dont know what is.

You should change your alliance names to:

THE KOC BULLIES. (TKB)

MerDeNoms
23rd August 2010, 01:52 PM
For a chain that's ran from wars like little girls all age, you guys aren't "fat" at all, and hardly competition for other chains. Hell, SR took one hell of a beating this age, and they are STILL ahead of you guys in alliance rankings. Pathetic don't ya think?

Lopina
23rd August 2010, 01:54 PM
So, to sum up, is this another Jihad?

ShadowMajestic
23rd August 2010, 02:04 PM
You called a war on them because they broke your BF policy. ???? Ha ha ha ha

Now if thats not bullying AGAIN, I dont know what is.

You should change your alliance names to:

THE KOC BULLIES. (TKB)
maybe we should as some people are to stupid to read between the lines i guess.

For a chain that's ran from wars like little girls all age, you guys aren't "fat" at all, and hardly competition for other chains. Hell, SR took one hell of a beating this age, and they are STILL ahead of you guys in alliance rankings. Pathetic don't ya think?

BOOM! nice

So, to sum up, is this another Jihad?

For DT its a jihad, for SW its our "Sabbing for peace" campaign

AxEHeaD15
23rd August 2010, 02:18 PM
maybe we should as some people are to stupid to read between the lines i guess.

BOOM! nice

For DT its a jihad, for SW its our "Sabbing for peace" campaign

+1 for this entire post.

-AxE

Flaming Knights
23rd August 2010, 02:41 PM
Your spies successfully enter SoGodly-'s armory undetected, and destroy 155 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter SoGodly-'s armory undetected, and destroy 154 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter alibeej's armory undetected, and destroy 29997 of the enemy's Knife stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter alibeej's armory undetected, and destroy 35997 of the enemy's Knife stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter KingClick's armory undetected, and destroy 109 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter KingClick's armory undetected, and destroy 111 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter Apoc's armory undetected, and destroy 83 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter Apoc's armory undetected, and destroy 83 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter Lacrimas's armory undetected, and destroy 77 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter Lacrimas's armory undetected, and destroy 77 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter CondeAvila's armory undetected, and destroy 65 of the enemy's Guard Dog stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter CondeAvila's armory undetected, and destroy 65 of the enemy's Guard Dog stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter TrailHog's armory undetected, and destroy 20 of the enemy's Skeleton Key stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter TrailHog's armory undetected, and destroy 20 of the enemy's Skeleton Key stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter Tuvi's armory undetected, and destroy 13 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter Tuvi's armory undetected, and destroy 12 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter NDL3GEND's armory undetected, and destroy 27 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter NDL3GEND's armory undetected, and destroy 27 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter sidthenightcrawler's armory undetected, and destroy 12 of the enemy's Blackpowder Missile stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter sidthenightcrawler's armory undetected, and destroy 12 of the enemy's Blackpowder Missile stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter Dwork's armory undetected, and destroy 200 of the enemy's Rope stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter Dwork's armory undetected, and destroy 220 of the enemy's Rope stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter Braindards's armory undetected, and destroy 19 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter Braindards's armory undetected, and destroy 19 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter angergoat-'s armory undetected, and destroy 8 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter angergoat-'s armory undetected, and destroy 8 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter MR_JR's armory undetected, and destroy 4 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter tromac's armory undetected, and destroy 6 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter tromac's armory undetected, and destroy 7 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter KingKai's armory undetected, and destroy 14 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter KingKai's armory undetected, and destroy 14 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter skitso576's armory undetected, and destroy 4 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter skitso576's armory undetected, and destroy 4 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter Melkpak1's armory undetected, and destroy 4 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter Melkpak1's armory undetected, and destroy 4 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter The_Mighty_Chin's armory undetected, and destroy 4 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter The_Mighty_Chin's armory undetected, and destroy 4 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter delimahmut's armory undetected, and destroy 3 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter delimahmut's armory undetected, and destroy 3 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter Campus's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter Campus's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter BlacK_Elf's armory undetected, and destroy 3 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter BlacK_Elf's armory undetected, and destroy 3 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter Pint-'s armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter Pint-'s armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter NardHipples-TDO's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter NardHipples-TDO's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter LordCounter's armory undetected, and destroy 3 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter LordCounter's armory undetected, and destroy 3 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter darkziko's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Blackpowder Missile stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter darkziko's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Blackpowder Missile stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter Calron's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter Calron's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

dn81
23rd August 2010, 04:34 PM
my question is when was there ever a need for a reason to sab :( you make me a sad panda

Carlos
23rd August 2010, 04:38 PM
no offense to SW, but this war has nothing to do with DT. We have different reasons and demands, we didn't create our own thread because we didn't feel like it, but maybe we will.
Good luck SW, have some fun kicking FF, probably the easiest alliance to defeat after SL.

DT clearly wonít go anywhere, but there are only a few meaty accounts you can actually sab anyway Ė cept the DG, but that wonít last.
Itís just sad LACN let DG grow a little DA, but hey, it didnít take long to bring it down. You are a nice farm again as are all DT.
One thing Iíll give DT credit for are their mad clicking and in some cases unbelievable banking skills. Truly unbelievable.

We wont go anywhere?

[00:29:40] <+Carlos> !pclansabbed ff 4 d Carlos
[00:29:41] <~AutomaticCreations> ff has been sabbed for a total of: 37,750,650,000 gold by Carlos in the last ermm... 4 days,
[00:29:44] <+Carlos> !pclansabbed ff 3 d Carlos
[00:29:44] <~AutomaticCreations> ff has been sabbed for a total of: 31,403,650,000 gold by Carlos in the last ermm... 3 days,
[00:29:46] <+Carlos> !pclansabbed ff 4 d Carlos
[00:29:46] <~AutomaticCreations> ff has been sabbed for a total of: 37,750,650,000 gold by Carlos in the last ermm... 4 days,
[00:29:54] <+Carlos> !pclansabbed ff 4 d drunkngoblin
[00:29:54] <~AutomaticCreations> ff has been sabbed for a total of: 50,498,200,000 gold by drunkngoblin in the last ermm... 4 days,
[00:29:59] <+Carlos> !pclansabbed ff 4 d sogodly
[00:29:59] <~AutomaticCreations> ff has been sabbed for a total of: 29,424,700,000 gold by sogodly in the last ermm... 4 days,
[00:30:03] <+Carlos> !pclansabbed ff 4 d nasser
[00:30:03] <~AutomaticCreations> ff has been sabbed for a total of: 35,195,400,000 gold by nasser in the last ermm... 4 days,
[00:30:09] <+Carlos> !pclansabbed ff 4 d seneca
[00:30:09] <~AutomaticCreations> ff has been sabbed for a total of: 2,690,350,000 gold by seneca in the last ermm... 4 days,
[00:30:13] <+Carlos> !pclansabbed ff 4 d doh
[00:30:13] <~AutomaticCreations> ff has been sabbed for a total of: 2,538,500,000 gold by doh in the last ermm... 4 days,
[00:30:56] <+Carlos> !pclansabbed ff 4 d mr_jr
[00:30:56] <~AutomaticCreations> ff has been sabbed for a total of: 6,097,000,000 gold by mr_jr in the last ermm... 4 days,
[00:31:02] <+Carlos> !pclansabbed ff 4 d trailhog
[00:31:02] <~AutomaticCreations> ff has been sabbed for a total of: 8,999,025,000 gold by trailhog in the last ermm... 4 days,
As for being a nice farm, I barely get hit by FF. During the lacn war, i had no DA and no Sentry. now im able to hold over 1b defense easily, not to even mention that none in FF is trying to farm me, except those legendary players who hit me for 3m

7 hours ago Roykungfu attack 2,848,326 Gold stolen 1 6 1,463,774,113 713,190,028
9 hours ago D3ADMAN attack 46,400,341 Gold stolen 13 12 2,942,525,919 738,806,146
10 hours ago pasht attack 35,042,489 Gold stolen 173 6 1,736,375,304 685,527,171
10 hours ago NartonT attack 6,241,201 Gold stolen 56 11 4,649,277,826 839,162,092
15 hours ago DL-Viking attack 52,741,772 Gold stolen 2,360 41 4,299,340,482 845,790,782
16 hours ago ice_whisper attack 37,976,889 Gold stolen 121 41 2,107,223,426 805,887,688
16 hours ago paulini attack 38,419,458 Gold stolen 4 41 2,730,762,065 779,724,149
I think it's quite obvious who are the FF noobs lol. I would paste more FF noobs but for some odd reason the ajax is *** and wont let me go to page 2 of the attack log.

[00:37:10] <~Carlos> !sab Carlos truewind
[00:37:10] <&AutomaticCreations> Carlos has sabbed a total of: 9,218,500,000 gold from truewind (40 missions)

war reporter is getting owned :D

evilmiget0021
23rd August 2010, 05:00 PM

Listen MDN, I know you fought vs. sr/crew in one big war, but way before that everyone else but you (lacn) fought in another big war. It may not have lasted as long, but only a few accounts weren't getting capped. In your war, all of the your accounts had been buying sentry forever, so don't act like your a big tough guy. You had like four people (kab who got banned, and all the sr-allies who only warred for about a week) sabbing most of you, of course you don't mind warring. I bet if you had an account with low sentry you would have cried like the little baby you are. Go stfu and troll elsewhere.

DT/SW good luck :) This may not be the war I've been looking forward to, but at least I finally get to press the sab button.

Oh and lordkill, why don't you just join dt you're always all over their weens. . .

lordkill
23rd August 2010, 05:32 PM
Oh
and lordkill, why don't you just join dt you're always all over their weens. . .

I would have except.A long long time ago i was a n00b a very large n00b in fact.I started my own alliance and was unaware of DT's coolness so i didnt join them.So when became aware of them and was no longer n00b i started my own alliance and it was doing pretty good and i didnt feel like ditching the people who joined my alliance and destroying their accounts by going DT even though i wanted too.Because that would be kinda dickish.So the thing is i started my own alliance before i liked DT as much as i do and didnt feel like ditching my own alliance and being mean to the people who were loyal to it and love it as much as i do.

Goldaline
23rd August 2010, 06:03 PM
You gotta respect that. :cool:

DrunKnGoblin
23rd August 2010, 06:42 PM
jhumphrey75 (not active)
Corrupted (not active)
unclesteve (not active)
LadyEve (not active)
Junge (not active)
Dreadleaf (not active)
jarradispro (not active)
Muisje (not active)
Sonomak (not active)

Now im sure a few are just people who have tired of the game or had not logged on but a couple of decent ranked accounts are now missing ;)
Corrupted was probably banned as he is every age with his legions of 'officers'
Also quite a few sell offs and one chain breaker we have noticed.

DrunKnGoblin has sabbed a total of: 1,417,807,823,336 gold (20,832 missions)
*DrunKnGoblin Flexes his e-penis*

DG

MerDeNoms
23rd August 2010, 07:24 PM
Listen MDN, I know you fought vs. sr/crew in one big war, but way before that everyone else but you (lacn) fought in another big war. It may not have lasted as long, but only a few accounts weren't getting capped. In your war, all of the your accounts had been buying sentry forever, so don't act like your a big tough guy. You had like four people (kab who got banned, and all the sr-allies who only warred for about a week) sabbing most of you, of course you don't mind warring. I bet if you had an account with low sentry you would have cried like the little baby you are. Go stfu and troll elsewhere.

Oh really? I was getting sabbed 8 times a day for over a week during that war, and with my aat, it wasn't very easy to manage to hold on. That also goes for our accounts who had high sentry, go ahead and ask them. Let's play with your scenario of 4 ppl sabbing us, with our aats at that time, our tbg would only sustain a max of 2-3 ppl sabbing us, no joke.

I don't mind warring at all, my 800k account got cleaned out in Age 12 in 2 days ;) Never complained once about that, never will, after all, I'm not some whiny snot from FF. I do remember a lot of people crying over lost tools and weapons daily and constantly during our recent war with SR, and hell, they ran to FF, one of whom runs your bots now?

Let's face it, the people who make up your alliance of sissies and LaCN are of two different breeds completely.

Mudvayne
23rd August 2010, 07:33 PM
What FF sabbed Goldie??? My number 1 facebook friend???:icon_mad: Well then go DT and SW!

Evilmiget I respect your opinion but don't get mad at people for having sentry.

lordkill
23rd August 2010, 08:08 PM
Evilmiget I respect your opinion but don't get mad at people for having sentry.

lololol

FF now whines cuz people have sentry.Thats new.

ShadowMajestic
23rd August 2010, 09:06 PM
no offense to SW, but this war has nothing to do with DT. We have different reasons and demands, we didn't create our own thread because we didn't feel like it, but maybe we will.
Good luck SW, have some fun kicking FF, probably the easiest alliance to defeat after SL.

We wont go anywhere?

[00:29:40] <+Carlos> !pclansabbed ff 4 d Carlos
[00:29:41] <~AutomaticCreations> ff has been sabbed for a total of: 37,750,650,000 gold by Carlos in the last ermm... 4 days,
[00:29:44] <+Carlos> !pclansabbed ff 3 d Carlos
[00:29:44] <~AutomaticCreations> ff has been sabbed for a total of: 31,403,650,000 gold by Carlos in the last ermm... 3 days,
[00:29:46] <+Carlos> !pclansabbed ff 4 d Carlos
[00:29:46] <~AutomaticCreations> ff has been sabbed for a total of: 37,750,650,000 gold by Carlos in the last ermm... 4 days,
[00:29:54] <+Carlos> !pclansabbed ff 4 d drunkngoblin
[00:29:54] <~AutomaticCreations> ff has been sabbed for a total of: 50,498,200,000 gold by drunkngoblin in the last ermm... 4 days,
[00:29:59] <+Carlos> !pclansabbed ff 4 d sogodly
[00:29:59] <~AutomaticCreations> ff has been sabbed for a total of: 29,424,700,000 gold by sogodly in the last ermm... 4 days,
[00:30:03] <+Carlos> !pclansabbed ff 4 d nasser
[00:30:03] <~AutomaticCreations> ff has been sabbed for a total of: 35,195,400,000 gold by nasser in the last ermm... 4 days,
[00:30:09] <+Carlos> !pclansabbed ff 4 d seneca
[00:30:09] <~AutomaticCreations> ff has been sabbed for a total of: 2,690,350,000 gold by seneca in the last ermm... 4 days,
[00:30:13] <+Carlos> !pclansabbed ff 4 d doh
[00:30:13] <~AutomaticCreations> ff has been sabbed for a total of: 2,538,500,000 gold by doh in the last ermm... 4 days,
[00:30:56] <+Carlos> !pclansabbed ff 4 d mr_jr
[00:30:56] <~AutomaticCreations> ff has been sabbed for a total of: 6,097,000,000 gold by mr_jr in the last ermm... 4 days,
[00:31:02] <+Carlos> !pclansabbed ff 4 d trailhog
[00:31:02] <~AutomaticCreations> ff has been sabbed for a total of: 8,999,025,000 gold by trailhog in the last ermm... 4 days,
As for being a nice farm, I barely get hit by FF. During the lacn war, i had no DA and no Sentry. now im able to hold over 1b defense easily, not to even mention that none in FF is trying to farm me, except those legendary players who hit me for 3m

7 hours ago Roykungfu attack 2,848,326 Gold stolen 1 6 1,463,774,113 713,190,028
9 hours ago D3ADMAN attack 46,400,341 Gold stolen 13 12 2,942,525,919 738,806,146
10 hours ago pasht attack 35,042,489 Gold stolen 173 6 1,736,375,304 685,527,171
10 hours ago NartonT attack 6,241,201 Gold stolen 56 11 4,649,277,826 839,162,092
15 hours ago DL-Viking attack 52,741,772 Gold stolen 2,360 41 4,299,340,482 845,790,782
16 hours ago ice_whisper attack 37,976,889 Gold stolen 121 41 2,107,223,426 805,887,688
16 hours ago paulini attack 38,419,458 Gold stolen 4 41 2,730,762,065 779,724,149
I think it's quite obvious who are the FF noobs lol. I would paste more FF noobs but for some odd reason the ajax is *** and wont let me go to page 2 of the attack log.

[00:37:10] <~Carlos> !sab Carlos truewind
[00:37:10] <&AutomaticCreations> Carlos has sabbed a total of: 9,218,500,000 gold from truewind (40 missions)

war reporter is getting owned :D

I added DT to the topic on request of DG :')

<08*23::15*56*16> <DrunKnGoblin> can u edit title to SW/DT vs FF?
So unless he asks me to remove it, im keeping it in the title

DT/SW good luck :) This may not be the war I've been looking forward to, but at least I finally get to press the sab button.

Oh and lordkill, why don't you just join dt you're always all over their weens. . .

your having fun clicking that sab button to see that people are maxxed out?

dn81
23rd August 2010, 09:29 PM
I added DT to the topic on request of DG :')

So unless he asks me to remove it, im keeping it in the title

your having fun clicking that sab button to see that people are maxxed out?

im having fun clicking your face!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShadowMajestic
23rd August 2010, 10:50 PM
im having fun clicking your face!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i smell a drunk ninjatroll

dn81
23rd August 2010, 11:59 PM
i smell a drunk ninjatroll

me troll nevar:ninja:

DrunKnGoblin
24th August 2010, 12:03 AM
Diablillo (not active)
Last Updated: 45 minutes ago

Run away after sab reset :(
he had already sold most his account off tho.

DrunKnGoblin has sabbed for a total of: 81,899,200,000 gold in the last ermm... 4 days,

I used to give LaCN a hard time for being unorganized and ineffective, But compared to FF, LaCN were pro. Not one single mass, farming efforts are laughable (except 2 members who have got it semi sussed) I checked and a few of our tiny sentry members arent even maxed before reset.

Bahahaha this is like kicking a puppy.

DG

JKtheJoker
24th August 2010, 12:38 AM
SW/DT is going to win this, no questions asked.

lordkill
24th August 2010, 12:57 AM
SW/DT is going to win this, no questions asked.

Thank you captain obvious :D

evilmiget0021
24th August 2010, 03:55 AM
Oh really? I was getting sabbed 8 times a day for over a week during that war, and with my aat, it wasn't very easy to manage to hold on. That also goes for our accounts who had high sentry, go ahead and ask them. Let's play with your scenario of 4 ppl sabbing us, with our aats at that time, our tbg would only sustain a max of 2-3 ppl sabbing us, no joke.

I don't mind warring at all, my 800k account got cleaned out in Age 12 in 2 days ;) Never complained once about that, never will, after all, I'm not some whiny snot from FF. I do remember a lot of people crying over lost tools and weapons daily and constantly during our recent war with SR, and hell, they ran to FF, one of whom runs your bots now?

Let's face it, the people who make up your alliance of sissies and LaCN are of two different breeds completely.

Wah wah wah 8 people for a week, regardless that isn't maxed. I just think it's funny you call us scared for missing that war when you missed the the first big war. I wonder who you are talking about that runs our bots now, because the 2 tech-savvy people who left LaCN for FF both left for reasons OTHER than being scared of getting sabbed. And you're right, let's face it. The people who make up our alliance can enjoy this game without scarring their bodies with koc tattoos and pretending they are some gomorra crime syndicate, so we are two different breeds.

@Mudvayne - Mad because he is a hypocrite, not because he has sentry.

@ShadowMajestic - Out of the chain under angerfist-, only a few at the top are always maxed, so I can still have some fun.

IheartShane-TFE
24th August 2010, 04:29 AM
Wah wah wah 8 people for a week, regardless that isn't maxed. I just think it's funny you call us scared for missing that war when you missed the the first big war. I wonder who you are talking about that runs our bots now, because the 2 tech-savvy people who left LaCN for FF both left for reasons OTHER than being scared of getting sabbed. And you're right, let's face it. The people who make up our alliance can enjoy this game without scarring their bodies with koc tattoos and pretending they are some gomorra crime syndicate, so we are two different breeds.

@Mudvayne - Mad because he is a hypocrite, not because he has sentry.

@ShadowMajestic - Out of the chain under angerfist-, only a few at the top are always maxed, so I can still have some fun.

Big war? Lol, a few rankers sabbing eachother like n00bs is a lot less than 8 vs 10k accounts.

ShadowMajestic
24th August 2010, 04:49 AM
Diablillo (not active)
Last Updated: 45 minutes ago

Run away after sab reset :(
he had already sold most his account off tho.

DrunKnGoblin has sabbed for a total of: 81,899,200,000 gold in the last ermm... 4 days,

I used to give LaCN a hard time for being unorganized and ineffective, But compared to FF, LaCN were pro. Not one single mass, farming efforts are laughable (except 2 members who have got it semi sussed) I checked and a few of our tiny sentry members arent even maxed before reset.

DG

not like we're totally organised tho :P
altho we dont need to anyways, we're all chaining :P

IheartShane-TFE
24th August 2010, 07:50 AM
Or maybe you should just learn to slay.

Carlos
24th August 2010, 07:51 AM
I will paste my attack log when you paste your koc stats link

Carlos
24th August 2010, 08:05 AM
dude you really look stupid. attacks on me over 8m in the last 8h

4 hours ago Epheldoc attack 39,831,378 Gold stolen 48 14 2,265,165,974 569,198,636
7 hours ago Nikon attack 18,531,796 Gold stolen 40 34 959,203,179 657,103,216
7 hours ago RockMeSexyJesus attack 27,636,904 Gold stolen 27 34 2,237,120,248 705,444,433
7 hours ago snake7 attack 27,401,386 Gold stolen 41 47 2,014,799,170 743,098,507
8 hours ago Jackdaw attack 37,724,286 Gold stolen 436 41 3,978,155,449 609,960,221
8 hours ago SirRaab attack 21,350,694 Gold stolen 30 41 6,206,025,933 784,017,467
8 hours ago The_Suspect attack 47,223,183 Gold stolen 200 28 2,731,693,415 688,993,572

cant go to page 2 and beyond of the attack log in this browser, and im afraid you are not worth the effort of me logging in a different browser. It's 4 pm here, so those are the hits on me for over 8m from 8 am to 4 pm.

dont really expect me to hold 50m if I am online lol

DrunKnGoblin
24th August 2010, 08:19 AM
hahaha poor noob doesnt know how to slay so u must be cheating Carlos, I can see carlos log in patterns and he is offline and doesnt log in for several periods a day. If your not good at a game, dont go making cheating accusations as the reason for failing so bad, just admit your a noob and move on.
If you wanna go cry, take it to mods and not on GUA, When you get a pair and grasp the concept of playing this game please come back and make some on topic comments in this thread.

DrunKnGoblin has sabbed for a total of: 23,786,050,000 gold in the last ermm... 24 hours

Bloo
24th August 2010, 08:32 AM
Tell you what Carlos, I'll post a newsflash here everytime I see you with more than 12 mill.

All bar one attack were in the space of an hour,....... hmm.

Edit: And here was me thinking DG had blocked my posts.....lies. You love to read my posts.
Still only sabbing 20 bill a day uber sabber? Must do better.

Noob,...blah blah blah,cry...blah blah blah ....owning FF,....blah blah blah....zzzzzzzzzzz,...... You need some new material.

I'm very good at playing this game. I can also smell the bullshit from here.
For the record, in FF there has been no complaining about this "war". IMO it would appear that people are quite happy to continue owning SW/DT. Happy dayz and happy sabbing :)

Tell me though DG/Carlos. What would count as a victory for you guys?
I mean, of course you will sab more, that's simple numbers, you guys are capped and we are not. So what constitutes a win in your book? You're not really makling a dent in FF. This war barely registers on the forums so your not really bothering us. So what will be a win? I personally think this will go on until the age ends, or end through boredom.

You can of course try to negotiate the terms of your surrender, though I'm not sure what you can do for us. Dance maybe?

Newsflash : Ishane Treasury: 12,263,366

DrunKnGoblin
24th August 2010, 08:41 AM
Look at his TBG noob, do a little mathematics (big word i know) and have a look how much time it is, Carlos Banks during the day when he is a student, This is just unheard of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHEATER CHEATER!!!!! As i said, go take your cheating accusations to mods, you just make yourself look more idiotic and cowardly(if possible) with every post, I have actually bothered reading your trolling which i believe must be lowering my IQ.

Bloo
24th August 2010, 09:02 AM
Lowering your IQ?! IMPOSSIBLE!!

Regards,
The noob.

Now dance.

AxEHeaD15
24th August 2010, 09:09 AM
Hey Bloo, how come I heard that FF had lost 20 points overnight? You do realize that DT/SW will win this right? Even LaCN knows it. Just be happy it is only them involved.

-AxE

Bloo
24th August 2010, 09:19 AM
Hey Bloo, how come I heard that FF had lost 20 points overnight? You do realize that DT/SW will win this right? Even LaCN knows it. Just be happy it is only them involved.

-AxE

How will they win? I've asked. But no answer.
DT couldn't even get through a huge number of LACN by the end of that war. They were sabbing less and less in value but should have been sabbing more and more as peoples TBG and armouries increased. That's why 20bill a day at this point in the age can't be compared. It's really not a lot.

Of course some FF may leave or go inactive. It happens in evey war (except sab chains of course). I can't account for any 20 point drop but maybe someone left. Can't see it being through a drop in stats for the large accounts that contribute most to those points.

lordkill
24th August 2010, 09:19 AM
Its called common sense bloo with This ages sab rules and the awesome sabbing abilities of DT The smaller alliance will win as long as they have strong sab accounts.Also FF surrendered before so thats another reason are you happy you got an answer?

Clinton_
24th August 2010, 09:23 AM
Don't even post bloo you're rancid. FF are getting nailed and you know it. Why don't you stop hiding under your second GUA account and reveal your IGN. Stand up for what you say. Yeah i didn't think so.

Mudvayne
24th August 2010, 09:26 AM

DG

7 hours ago HandBananaa raid Attack defended 227 1 127,501,442 9,743,518,515
7 hours ago HandBananaa raid Attack defended 381 3 129,884,425 9,963,204,295
7 hours ago HandBananaa raid Attack defended 382 3 140,274,889 10,776,022,522
7 hours ago HandBananaa raid Attack defended 281 2 142,122,871 11,628,215,639
7 hours ago HandBananaa raid Attack defended 179 1 144,300,381 10,200,312,046
7 hours ago HandBananaa raid Attack defended 283 2 133,574,573 11,053,326,951
7 hours ago HandBananaa raid Attack defended 387 2 124,385,090 11,890,762,504
7 hours ago HandBananaa raid Attack defended 285 2 125,155,289 11,313,989,051
7 hours ago HandBananaa raid Attack defended 338 2 119,175,902 11,126,615,916
7 hours ago HandBananaa raid Attack defended 287 2 120,793,969 10,732,993,009

Proly cause they are too busy massing the WRONG people. It's amazing how yall warred LaCN forever and we never had one accidental sabbaing while FF wars for 2 days and this happens.

Carlos
24th August 2010, 09:30 AM
newsflash!! I went to pay a visit to my friend the WC and when i came back guess what i found!!!
Gold: 18,645,685

lordkill
24th August 2010, 09:37 AM
They cant farm i guess :/

Bloo
24th August 2010, 09:46 AM
Ah clit, I have one GUA account. I used to play KOC under the name Bloo way back in age 4/5/6 maybe. I've never changed the name. It's EASY to find out who I am, you just need a little intelligence.
It suits me to keep my KOC name to myself. For obvious reasons.
Rancid is harsh. But a change from noob so I congratulate you on that. What else can you manage?

FF are far from being nailed and it's funny that you think this.

Lordkill, with the exception of DG, DT have the same stats they had 3 months ago. That's their problem and that's why they aren't doing as much damage as they think. While DT's spy stats have stood still FF members sentry stats have shot up x3 or x4 (since the last war). It probably suited and was the smartest move back then. This time it's different. Sure they'll clean out a few accounts but nothing substantial, in my opinion - and I don't speak for FF, it's just my opinion.

Screwdriver_LaCN
24th August 2010, 09:47 AM
WoW give them a break...FF hasnt warred so much lately :P

Bloo
24th August 2010, 09:54 AM
newsflash!! I went to pay a visit to my friend the WC and when i came back guess what i found!!!
Gold: 18,645,685

Lol, Sus mentiras :)

Murdoc_LaCN
24th August 2010, 10:38 AM
just wanted to say Hello guys :D

dn81
24th August 2010, 10:59 AM
Ah clit, I have one GUA account. I used to play KOC under the name Bloo way back in age 4/5/6 maybe. I've never changed the name. It's EASY to find out who I am, you just need a little intelligence.
Rancid is harsh. But a change from noob so I congratulate you on that. What else can you manage?

Lordkill, with the exception of DG, DT have the same stats they had 3 months ago. That's their problem and that's why they aren't doing as much damage as they think. While DT's spy stats have stood still FF members sentry stats have shot up x3 or x4 (since the last war). It probably suited and was the smartest move back then. This time it's different. Sure they'll clean out a few accounts but nothing substantial, in my opinion - and I don't speak for FF, it's just my opinion.

this is false i didnt play 3 months ago! and i have stats now

Bushehr
24th August 2010, 11:01 AM
Bloo if you are in an alliance you do not always expect that that particular alliance will win. Just like the World Cup, if you are with Holland, you would say "Holland will win the world cup".
Apparently they didn't. So don't be so sure that FF will down SW/DT so easily considering that we've already sabbed almost x10 of what FF did.

Any alliance whose purpose is not the intention to wage war is senseless and useless.

- Bushehr

conflag
24th August 2010, 11:05 AM
bloo lies. My spy is triple what it was whilst warring LACN.

bloo == ignored.

AxEHeaD15
24th August 2010, 11:18 AM
Hahaha, Bloo seems your propaganda for FF is failing :p You should learn....never fight a propaganda war with DT. Even when an alliance thinks they are winning a war, DT will convince everyone that that alliance is not. Face it, you are doomed.

That being said, DT are teh best sabbers in the game, a rankers alliance can not wish to win against a sabbers alliance.

-AxE

lordkill
24th August 2010, 11:26 AM
Hahaha, Bloo seems your propaganda for FF is failing :p You should learn....never fight a propaganda war with DT. Even when an alliance thinks they are winning a war, DT will convince everyone that that alliance is not. Face it, you are doomed.

That being said, DT are teh best sabbers in the game, a rankers alliance can not wish to win against a sabbers alliance.

-AxE

I agree totally bloo is failing because of several reasons.

1.He wont tell his in game name and no one listens or cares about his opinion.
2.FF has been doomed from the start.Should be interesting how long they last.
3.Stated by Axe rankers cant win against sabbers.Everyone knows that.
4.Bloo is just a scared 4 k n00b
5.He is afraid of being sabbed.

Bloo
24th August 2010, 11:46 AM

bloo == ignored.

Conflag - Congrats.

Bushehr, of course you'll sab more in value. That's not a victory.

DrunKnGoblin
24th August 2010, 12:29 PM
DT couldn't even get through a huge number of LACN by the end of that war. They were sabbing less and less in value but should have been sabbing more and more as peoples TBG and armouries increased. That's why 20bill a day at this point in the age can't be compared. It's really not a lot.

Of course some FF may leave or go inactive. It happens in evey war (except sab chains of course). I can't account for any 20 point drop but maybe someone left. Can't see it being through a drop in stats for the large accounts that contribute most to those points.

hahaha this kid has got to be by far the worst at propaganda I have Ever seen

1: If you ask any member of LaCN my number of turns was growing every day

2: My spy was growing nearly every day i was active enough

3:
'20bill a day at this point in the age can't be compared. It's really not a lot' BAHAHAAHHAHAHA I can sab nearly every single member, Its not a lot, because your alliance is worth jack shit, for an alliance who hasn't been in a war for a long time, you are worth not a whole lot

4: Have you heard even 1 person come on here and say 'hey great job bloo you make a great point'........ No because your a coward, a noob and most likely a fake gua accout of some FF too scared to stand behind their opinion, a troll and obviosuly know very little about this game.

5: You poor poor delusional child, Go to mummy and daddys medicine cabinet and swallow all the pills It may give your posts some credibility.

hahaha I feel bad that i actually respond to this guy. Not one thing i have heard him claim can eve be considered a rational arguement or even loosely based on any discernible fact. Sad sad sad

R.I.P
DG The mighty mighty destroyer of FF and fake GUA propaganda accounts

+ Your Right Screwdriver FF are just noob at war, we are going to try and help train them, The members who are silly enough to not go inactive or stay inchain.

Carlos
24th August 2010, 12:30 PM
Conflag - Congrats.

Bushehr, of course you'll sab more in value. That's not a victory.

so you are saying that the one who wins wont be the one whod estroyed the enemy most, but the one who had more fun?
Face it, the more an alliance says the sabbing aint affecting them and the bitter their posts get, the bigger our victory is. You can't win, even if i lose 200tril gold and i sab 1 knive, i don't care and you guys do, hence I win.

Bushehr
24th August 2010, 12:42 PM
so you are saying that the one who wins wont be the one whod estroyed the enemy most, but the one who had more fun?
Face it, the more an alliance says the sabbing aint affecting them and the bitter their posts get, the bigger our victory is. You can't win, even if i lose 200tril gold and i sab 1 knive, i don't care and you guys do, hence I win.

Basically what Carlos said, is that FF is warring a chain that does not care to get sabbed, unlike you guys.
By replying to the posts you are revealing that FF is weakening and you are trying to deny that with your posts by saying otherwise.

__________________________________________________ _

Any alliance whose purpose is not the intention to wage war is senseless and useless.

Bushehr

clinteastwood
24th August 2010, 12:58 PM
Inopportune time for me to "war", as I've been playing<5 minutes each day in KoC, this age is way too long, and became very boring to me now... but I'll try to login and sab some FF when I have time. For a chain that has been avoiding every war this age like the plague, your accounts sure are nothing special at all. I've been going down my sab list and it's littered with sold off and turked accounts, you guys are causing far more damage to yourselves then I could hope for with my leet 5 bil spy... :D but not surprising since the remains of FF are almost exclusively noobs (barring a couple people like Dissenter).

Enjoy rankers! :)

AxEHeaD15
24th August 2010, 01:01 PM
Age 13 will end in 2 weeks, 4 days, 4 hours, 1 minute and 19 seconds.

There you go boys :D

-AxE

EDIT: FF should end this war asap if they want to rank!

ShadowMajestic
24th August 2010, 01:02 PM
Lol at Carlos.I've been trying to farm you at all times of the day for 4/5 days now. As have many in FF. Personally I've not ever seen you with more than 8mill, ever. You usually have 3/4 mill max.Similar story from other players. i don't think the ishane account will be on the battlefield for much longer. Care to show logs of hits on you? It's ok, don't answer that. I didn't think so.
I think you're a funny guy but you really shouldn't draw attention to things like this.

LOL i get farmed 10 to 1 ratio by random noobs then by FF... your guys SUCK.

and im holding over 30-40mill every couple of hours..

as said before, learn to slay

actually, go learn to play KoC alltogether

hahaha poor noob doesnt know how to slay so u must be cheating Carlos, I can see carlos log in patterns and he is offline and doesnt log in for several periods a day. If your not good at a game, dont go making cheating accusations as the reason for failing so bad, just admit your a noob and move on.
If you wanna go cry, take it to mods and not on GUA, When you get a pair and grasp the concept of playing this game please come back and make some on topic comments in this thread.

DrunKnGoblin has sabbed for a total of: 23,786,050,000 gold in the last ermm... 24 hours

They already have a horrible BF policy to try and cover the lack of skills :)

And yet LaCN surrenderd to both our chains. and FF losing 20 points overnight in power is not a excelent example of that you guys ARE LOSING THIS BATTLE?

again you guys as totally awesome supreme overlord alliance are losing a FUCKLOAD of power to us weaklings :)

stop making a fool out yourself and FF, thats our job. altho thanks for helping tho

this is false i didnt play 3 months ago! and i have stats now
even with all the stats in the world your still a noob DN

bloo == ignored.

Same here, i had 40ish bill spy vs LaCN and am now hovering around 100b

bunch of noobs, i lost more spy due to a bunch of officers not logging in the past 24h then i lost from FF sabbing me :')

-AxE

hey jerkoff, we're in this war aswell =p

hahaha this kid has got to be by far the worst at propaganda I have Ever seen

1: If you ask any member of LaCN my number of turns was growing every day

2: My spy was growing nearly every day i was active enough

3: BAHAHAAHHAHAHA I can sab nearly every single member, Its not a lot, because your alliance is worth jack shit, for an alliance who hasn't been in a war for a long time, you are worth not a whole lot

4: Have you heard even 1 person come on here and say 'hey great job bloo you make a great point'........ No because your a coward, a noob and most likely a fake gua accout of some FF too scared to stand behind their opinion, a troll and obviosuly know very little about this game.

5: You poor poor delusional child, Go to mummy and daddys medicine cabinet and swallow all the pills It may give your posts some credibility.

hahaha I feel bad that i actually respond to this guy. Not one thing i have heard him claim can eve be considered a rational arguement or even loosely based on any discernible fact. Sad sad sad

R.I.P
DG The mighty mighty destroyer of FF and fake GUA propaganda accounts

+ Your Right Screwdriver FF are just noob at war, we are going to try and help train them, The members who are silly enough to not go inactive or stay inchain.

hahahahaha, most of SW (that are currently battling) have accounts that arent (much) older then 2 months..... this vs an alliance with members that have accounts since the dawn of the age :') and still we're doing quite a bunch of damage :D

ShadowMajestic
24th August 2010, 01:12 PM
guess the age will be over soon, to bad some unmentioned alliance lost/looses a whole lot of points for their end position the past day or 2

Carlos
24th August 2010, 01:15 PM
Just so FF don't whine, the war will go on for whats left of the age. Don't bother asking for a truce or surrendering because it wont work. We are barely hurting you, so Im sure you dont care

Rebbaslik
24th August 2010, 01:35 PM
guess the age will be over soon, to bad some unmentioned alliance lost/looses a whole lot of points for their end position the past day or 2

LoP will end rank 3? xD

Name Members Power
La Cosa Nostra 344 159
Sweet Revenge 513 94
Fearless Force 249 73
Lords of Peril 169 56

Bushehr
24th August 2010, 01:38 PM
LoP will end rank 3? xD

Name Members Power
La Cosa Nostra 344 159
Sweet Revenge 513 94
Fearless Force 249 73
Lords of Peril 169 56

In 2 weeks LoP will be rank #3 :p

Bloo
24th August 2010, 02:45 PM
Jesus, keep telling yourselves that gents.
As I said, there is NO APPETITE IN FF FOR ANY KIND of ceasefire or truce within FF. There is not one dissenting voice. Seriously.
We are sick and tired of DT double crossing us, telling lies, distorting the truth etc. There is no propeganda war. Anyone who is anyone that reads GUA knows how DT operate and despite DG's attention whores posting en mass (upon his command methinks) nobody believes a word of it.

DG Thought you had me on ignore? It suits me to keep my KOC name quiet from you. I'll probably post logs in a couple of weeks. I'm sabbed by you all daily, probably capped, so no. Not scared of being sabbed or particularly care about my account. But my logs will show that I give a pretty good account of myself. DG with 280 bill spy you can't do shit to main accounts or even close to main accounts.
Carlos, dance for me. You can beg all you want, nothing will convince FF to truce you.
Shadowmajestic, the 20 point drop was stated by someone else, I don't know if it's true or not. I didn't see it and the person who stated iot was told 2nd hand. But a couple of accuounts did sell off, I don't know why. Maybe just bored. they couldn't have timed it worse with the age ending soon. Also, it's called farming, not slaying.

Most of the other posts aren't even from DT or SW so why bother.

KaB
24th August 2010, 03:33 PM
In 2 weeks LoP will be rank #3 :p

Prodigy himself must be worth near 40-50 points so unless you can move him, goodluck getting lop ahead :P

ShadowMajestic
24th August 2010, 03:45 PM
Prodigy himself must be worth near 40-50 points so unless you can move him, goodluck getting lop ahead :P

not everyone is as noob as SR.

if we can lower it 20points in a day, we still have 18 days left, and even with the amount of points it goes down each day lowers each day. still shouldn't be to hard.

Jesus, keep telling yourselves that gents.
As I said, there is NO APPETITE IN FF FOR ANY KIND of ceasefire or truce within FF. There is not one dissenting voice. Seriously.
We are sick and tired of DT double crossing us, telling lies, distorting the truth etc. There is no propeganda war. Anyone who is anyone that reads GUA knows how DT operate and despite DG's attention whores posting en mass (upon his command methinks) nobody believes a word of it.

DG Thought you had me on ignore? It suits me to keep my KOC name quiet from you. I'll probably post logs in a couple of weeks. I'm sabbed by you all daily, probably capped, so no. Not scared of being sabbed or particularly care about my account. But my logs will show that I give a pretty good account of myself. DG with 280 bill spy you can't do shit to main accounts or even close to main accounts.
Carlos, dance for me. You can beg all you want, nothing will convince FF to truce you.
Shadowmajestic, the 20 point drop was stated by someone else, I don't know if it's true or not. I didn't see it and the person who stated iot was told 2nd hand. But a couple of accuounts did sell off, I don't know why. Maybe just bored. they couldn't have timed it worse with the age ending soon. Also, it's called farming, not slaying.

blablablabla, all i read is bull

dn81
24th August 2010, 04:30 PM

lol? go do some homework kthx

even with all the stats in the world your still a noob DN

dont make me slap the dutch out of you! <3

ShadowMajestic
24th August 2010, 05:06 PM
lol? go do some homework kthx

dont make me slap the dutch out of you! <3

who the fuck ever does his homework :P

and you'll have to get your ass on IRC first

dn81
24th August 2010, 06:47 PM
who the fuck ever does his homework :P

and you'll have to get your ass on IRC first

maybe one of these days :(

ShadowMajestic
24th August 2010, 09:27 PM
now:D

fixed

dn81
25th August 2010, 12:28 AM
fixed

* +drunkninja81 slaps Shadow` around a bit with a large trout to bad i just slapped the dutch out of you

ShadowMajestic
25th August 2010, 02:33 AM
* +drunkninja81 slaps Shadow` around a bit with a large trout to bad i just slapped the dutch out of you

<08*25::09*32*03> * Quits: +drunkninja81
<08*25::10*32*19> <~Shadow`> LOL
<08*25::10*32*23> <~Shadow`> omfg

offcourse i wake up hour later -.-

dn81
25th August 2010, 03:34 AM
<08*25::09*32*03> * Quits: +drunkninja81
<08*25::10*32*19> <~Shadow`> LOL
<08*25::10*32*23> <~Shadow`> omfg

offcourse i wake up hour later -.-

dodge more nerd!! i can sab now too omg!
<~AutomaticCreations> drunkninja81 has sabbed a total of: 271,000,000 gold (6 missions) does that make me gud?

DrunKnGoblin
25th August 2010, 06:36 AM
Your spies successfully enter orbiclol's armory undetected, and destroy 1360 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter orbiclol's armory undetected, and destroy 1360 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter azerbaby-ff's armory undetected, and destroy 870 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter azerbaby-ff's armory undetected, and destroy 874 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter ZnakeY's armory undetected, and destroy 796 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter ZnakeY's armory undetected, and destroy 792 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Dissenter's armory undetected, and destroy 627 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Dissenter's armory undetected, and destroy 624 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Dark_Mirage's armory undetected, and destroy 643 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Dark_Mirage's armory undetected, and destroy 643 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter CP_Bloodpirate_DES's armory undetected, and destroy 486 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter CP_Bloodpirate_DES's armory undetected, and destroy 486 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Jackdaw's armory undetected, and destroy 545 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Jackdaw's armory undetected, and destroy 542 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter The_Governors_Slaying_M4CHiN3's armory undetected, and destroy 339 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter The_Governors_Slaying_M4CHiN3's armory undetected, and destroy 338 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Frozen_Frosty's armory undetected, and destroy 309 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Frozen_Frosty's armory undetected, and destroy 307 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Sylvatica's armory undetected, and destroy 259 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Sylvatica's armory undetected, and destroy 257 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter FlamingKnights's armory undetected, and destroy 213 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter FlamingKnights's armory undetected, and destroy 212 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter crossroads's armory undetected, and destroy 175 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter crossroads's armory undetected, and destroy 174 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Sernix's armory undetected, and destroy 195 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Sernix's armory undetected, and destroy 194 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Regimax's armory undetected, and destroy 283 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Regimax's armory undetected, and destroy 310 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter DES-UmbrusRO's armory undetected, and destroy 205 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter DES-UmbrusRO's armory undetected, and destroy 212 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Faith's armory undetected, and destroy 220 of the enemy's Guard Dog stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Faith's armory undetected, and destroy 220 of the enemy's Guard Dog stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter gevaar's armory undetected, and destroy 237 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter gevaar's armory undetected, and destroy 236 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Bacchus-Utd's armory undetected, and destroy 190 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Bacchus-Utd's armory undetected, and destroy 189 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter yilarakos's armory undetected, and destroy 172 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter yilarakos's armory undetected, and destroy 182 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter AzDoom's armory undetected, and destroy 183 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter AzDoom's armory undetected, and destroy 182 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Magbag's armory undetected, and destroy 173 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Magbag's armory undetected, and destroy 172 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter La_brute's armory undetected, and destroy 150 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter La_brute's armory undetected, and destroy 149 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Darkobra's armory undetected, and destroy 1160 of the enemy's Tripwire stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Darkobra's armory undetected, and destroy 1160 of the enemy's Tripwire stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Imaginary's armory undetected, and destroy 119 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Imaginary's armory undetected, and destroy 119 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter ClaudiuS_NGF's armory undetected, and destroy 120 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter ClaudiuS_NGF's armory undetected, and destroy 119 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter TenPercent's armory undetected, and destroy 118 of the enemy's Blackpowder Missile stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter TenPercent's armory undetected, and destroy 118 of the enemy's Blackpowder Missile stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Dydy's armory undetected, and destroy 104 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Dydy's armory undetected, and destroy 103 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter evil_spawn's armory undetected, and destroy 104 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter evil_spawn's armory undetected, and destroy 110 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Boobs-Luvz-Roofrack247's armory undetected, and destroy 111 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Boobs-Luvz-Roofrack247's armory undetected, and destroy 111 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Tonelier's armory undetected, and destroy 104 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Tonelier's armory undetected, and destroy 104 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Archangel's armory undetected, and destroy 103 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Archangel's armory undetected, and destroy 103 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Sparts's armory undetected, and destroy 131 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Sparts's armory undetected, and destroy 131 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Sab_On's armory undetected, and destroy 117 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Sab_On's armory undetected, and destroy 116 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter DeaTHReQueST's armory undetected, and destroy 60 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter DeaTHReQueST's armory undetected, and destroy 60 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter roofrack-247's armory undetected, and destroy 26 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter roofrack-247's armory undetected, and destroy 26 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter darky's armory undetected, and destroy 17 of the enemy's Blackpowder Missile stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter darky's armory undetected, and destroy 17 of the enemy's Blackpowder Missile stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter thalila's armory undetected, and destroy 110 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter thalila's armory undetected, and destroy 112 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Arsenal's armory undetected, and destroy 12 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Arsenal's armory undetected, and destroy 12 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Label's armory undetected, and destroy 53 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Label's armory undetected, and destroy 52 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter balhaar555's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Blackpowder Missile stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter balhaar555's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Blackpowder Missile stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter HowdyDoody's armory undetected, and destroy 119 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter HowdyDoody's armory undetected, and destroy 119 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Hysteriaa's armory undetected, and destroy 60 of the enemy's Blackpowder Missile stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Hysteriaa's armory undetected, and destroy 59 of the enemy's Blackpowder Missile stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter aurisss's armory undetected, and destroy 43 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter aurisss's armory undetected, and destroy 43 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Remco-MOD's armory undetected, and destroy 500 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Remco-MOD's armory undetected, and destroy 500 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter PrinceOfChaos's armory undetected, and destroy 12 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter PrinceOfChaos's armory undetected, and destroy 12 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter lord-of-war's armory undetected, and destroy 54 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter lord-of-war's armory undetected, and destroy 53 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter archaus's armory undetected, and destroy 10 of the enemy's Blackpowder Missile stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter archaus's armory undetected, and destroy 10 of the enemy's Blackpowder Missile stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter RockMeSexyJesus's armory undetected, and destroy 52 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter RockMeSexyJesus's armory undetected, and destroy 52 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter thermostaat's armory undetected, and destroy 16 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter thermostaat's armory undetected, and destroy 16 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter xXxTheDudxXx's armory undetected, and destroy 12 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter xXxTheDudxXx's armory undetected, and destroy 12 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter K_o_D's armory undetected, and destroy 65 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter K_o_D's armory undetected, and destroy 65 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Chaoss's armory undetected, and destroy 30 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Chaoss's armory undetected, and destroy 30 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter wands14's armory undetected, and destroy 58 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter wands14's armory undetected, and destroy 58 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter dropcivic's armory undetected, and destroy 35 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter dropcivic's armory undetected, and destroy 35 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Meditator's armory undetected, and destroy 55 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Meditator's armory undetected, and destroy 55 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter DES-IsWatchingYou's armory undetected, and destroy 29 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter DES-IsWatchingYou's armory undetected, and destroy 29 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter TH_Hierarchy's armory undetected, and destroy 96 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter TH_Hierarchy's armory undetected, and destroy 95 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter j22ki's armory undetected, and destroy 97 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter j22ki's armory undetected, and destroy 97 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter sInNer88's armory undetected, and destroy 41 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter sInNer88's armory undetected, and destroy 40 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter upsi's armory undetected, and destroy 44 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter upsi's armory undetected, and destroy 44 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Cobruler's armory undetected, and destroy 33 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Cobruler's armory undetected, and destroy 33 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

ShadowMajestic
25th August 2010, 07:17 AM
dodge more nerd!! i can sab now too omg!
<~AutomaticCreations> drunkninja81 has sabbed a total of: 271,000,000 gold (6 missions) does that make me gud?

that makes you the total pwn

and go get a better accuracy :P

Carlos
25th August 2010, 08:24 AM
Since this age is about to end, and apparently FF aren't even noticing our sabs, the DT leadership sat down to discuss a new strategy, and came up with an awesome idea.
After countless hours of researching and trying to figure out the secrets of koc, we realized that every officer under PrOdigy gives him an extra 1% on every stat. Therefore, we came to the conclusion that making officers leave will have a bigger impact than actually trying to hurt the main account directly.
The result of struggling our brains for hours is the following: WHOEVER IS UNDER PrOdigy (http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=4228570) AT ANY POINT WHEN THERE IS LEFT ONLY LESS THAN ONE WEEK BEFORE THE AGE ENDS, WILL BE A SAB TARGET IN THE FOLLOWING AGE..
We understand not all of his officers read this boards, that's why we will kindly let them all know via the game messaging system.

Kind regards to everyone,
Carlos
DT/BL/DH BF mod
football world champion
football euro champion
#1 world salsa dancer

Screwdriver_LaCN
25th August 2010, 09:41 AM
Carlos you missed "Salsa dancer" :D

Bushehr
25th August 2010, 10:30 AM
Since this age is about to end, and apparently FF aren't even noticing our sabs, the DT leadership sat down to discuss a new strategy, and came up with an awesome idea.
After countless hours of researching and trying to figure out the secrets of koc, we realized that every officer under PrOdigy gives him an extra 1% on every stat. Therefore, we came to the conclusion that making officers leave will have a bigger impact than actually trying to hurt the main account directly.
The result of struggling our brains for hours is the following: WHOEVER IS UNDER PrOdigy (http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=4228570) AT ANY POINT WHEN THERE IS LEFT ONLY LESS THAN ONE WEEK BEFORE THE AGE ENDS, WILL BE A SAB TARGET IN THE FOLLOWING AGE..
We understand not all of his officers read this boards, that's why we will kindly let them all know via the game messaging system.

Kind regards to everyone,
Carlos
DT/BL/DH BF mod
football world champion
football euro champion
#1 world salsa dancer

That sounds appropriate to me :D

Bushehr

Bloo
25th August 2010, 10:51 AM
I see DG needed a little sell to sab larger accounts. Now can you all sell to DG so that we just have to sab one target? Keeps things simple, kinda like DT members.
Carlos, I thought DT had no leadership? That's just lame. Me moves under the Prodigy :)

lordkill
25th August 2010, 11:04 AM
WHOEVER IS UNDER PrOdigy AT ANY POINT WHEN THERE IS LEFT ONLY LESS THAN ONE WEEK BEFORE THE AGE ENDS, WILL BE A SAB TARGET IN THE FOLLOWING AGE..

Hmm interesting idea...Good way to kill FF member count :thumbsup:

I see DG needed a little sell to sab larger accounts.

Your point?you are still getting killed by DT

dn81
25th August 2010, 11:09 AM
I see DG needed a little sell to sab larger accounts. Now can you all sell to DG so that we just have to sab one target? Keeps things simple, kinda like DT members.
Carlos, I thought DT had no leadership? That's just lame. Me moves under the Prodigy :)

you obviously have put your foot in your mouth again. even when i started the damn alliance there was leadership. ff is trash without mike running it. its a shame that we were at one point allies now FF has gone to crap mike would be disgusted to see what his alliance has come to.

AxEHeaD15
25th August 2010, 11:14 AM
you obviously have put your foot in your mouth again. even when i started the damn alliance there was leadership. ff is trash without mike running it. its a shame that we were at one point allies now FF has gone to crap mike would be disgusted to see what his alliance has come to.

Lolowned. Poor FF. Still losing the propaganda war I see.

-AxE

Bloo
25th August 2010, 11:14 AM
I have to make something clear, I had a post removed for implying that Carlos had an AB. I need to tell the world that Carlos does definatley not use an AB. He is completley clean. Anyone who watches his gold knows this for sure. Watch it, you'll see him with gold ALL the time. 2,3 maybe even 10 mill. I apologise if my previous comments offended. I wouldn't want to show DT in a negative light.

Bloo
25th August 2010, 11:17 AM
Hmm interesting idea...Good way to kill FF member count :thumbsup:

Your point?you are still getting killed by DT

Point was, DG repeatedly claimed he was damaging top accounts. He couldn't. Maybe he can a little now. Still, one less sabber from DT sabbing FF now.

So Godly - sold off. First DT casualty.

conflag
25th August 2010, 11:21 AM
Your spies successfully enter CHASS1's armory undetected, and destroy 155 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter CHASS1's armory undetected, and destroy 199 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

I shoulda started higher. :(

dn81
25th August 2010, 12:09 PM
Point was, DG repeatedly claimed he was damaging top accounts. He couldn't. Maybe he can a little now. Still, one less sabber from DT sabbing FF now.

So Godly - sold off. First DT casualty.

mark it down you guys made sogodly- sell off lololololol

Bloo
25th August 2010, 12:23 PM
mark it down you guys made sogodly- sell off lololololol

It was a joke.

lordkill
25th August 2010, 12:35 PM
It was a joke.

GUA is serious thing :p

dn81
25th August 2010, 12:39 PM
It was a joke.

cause im srs go back to your mudkipz

conflag
25th August 2010, 01:32 PM
Your spies successfully enter TH_Hierarchy's armory undetected, and destroy 94 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter TH_Hierarchy's armory undetected, and destroy 93 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

His aat was 113 2 days ago. but we aren't doing any damage...

Carlos
25th August 2010, 02:26 PM
I have to make something clear, I had a post removed for implying that Carlos had an AB. I need to tell the world that Carlos does definatley not use an AB. He is completley clean. Anyone who watches his gold knows this for sure. Watch it, you'll see him with gold ALL the time. 2,3 maybe even 10 mill. I apologise if my previous comments offended. I wouldn't want to show DT in a negative light.

Attacks on me in the last 24h

8 hours ago UndeadRogue attack 19,970,499 Gold stolen 35 12 4,805,707,527 542,298,270
14 hours ago Ragsnot_TLA attack 26,103,070 Gold stolen 6 30 833,234,477 590,500,447
14 hours ago Goldberg attack 22,712,533 Gold stolen 194 18 3,490,150,212 614,360,658
14 hours ago fenlee92 (not active) attack 35,554,681 Gold stolen 85 26 2,906,007,606 614,925,756
15 hours ago HowdyDoody attack 24,511,634 Gold stolen 452 33 1,920,118,241 592,793,957
15 hours ago darkmalice attack 15,199,063 Gold stolen 73 32 1,298,435,769 615,200,254
15 hours ago KKHoT-Varanus raid Attack defended 0 0 14,967,911 571,190,323
15 hours ago Dark_Jester attack 19,037,391 Gold stolen 5 14 1,568,202,586 688,124,239
15 hours ago Emeraldz attack 33,312,161 Gold stolen 10 27 3,560,450,427 653,673,721
16 hours ago Karbala_SW attack 27,213,318 Gold stolen 109 36 1,542,212,592 631,622,054
16 hours ago gaby222 attack 26,190,811 Gold stolen 56 15 2,231,280,082 568,325,841
16 hours ago blobla attack 37,574,107 Gold stolen 18 12 2,553,037,505 592,583,676
17 hours ago FlamingKnights attack 23,875,351 Gold stolen 39 20 4,300,122,403 654,459,693
17 hours ago PizzaEatery attack Attack defended 14 8 593,386,730 693,497,051
17 hours ago Cwentuar attack 34,414,331 Gold stolen 18 21 1,647,655,044 681,769,214
18 hours ago Rebel-Yell attack 27,334,053 Gold stolen 53 8 1,673,259,320 706,170,600
18 hours ago Taliesin_18 attack 28,968,110 Gold stolen 49 20 3,545,595,579 597,276,755
21 hours ago awad attack 25,153,460 Gold stolen 7 7 7,050,250,769 743,342,378
22 hours ago Archangel attack 10,218,370 Gold stolen 25 14 3,252,576,663 646,133,065
22 hours ago agog attack 11,140,606 Gold stolen 2,586 17 1,514,884,602 682,649,292
23 hours ago PRIDE00 attack Attack defended 99 0 25,770,582 610,399,178
23 hours ago PRIDE00 attack Attack defended 88 0 23,759,399 600,255,090
23 hours ago PRIDE00 attack Attack defended 111 0 25,661,128 686,745,045
23 hours ago PRIDE00 attack Attack defended 66 0 22,902,450 650,375,608
23 hours ago PRIDE00 attack Attack defended 66 0 23,886,012 591,444,525
23 hours ago PRIDE00 attack Attack defended 134 0 25,423,248 605,401,760
23 hours ago PRIDE00 attack Attack defended 67 0 24,063,951 641,918,721
23 hours ago PRIDE00 attack Attack defended 123 0 25,966,353 607,435,923
23 hours ago PRIDE00 attack Attack defended 135 0 29,313,957 655,958,220
23 hours ago PRIDE00 attack Attack defended 170 0 23,717,799 706,837,597
24 hours ago Sparts attack 28,948,055 Gold stolen 87 6 3,500,187,486 633,598,362

I even told FF when I was going to bed lol

Rebbaslik
25th August 2010, 03:41 PM
47 minutes ago TH_Hierarchy attack 8,049,932 Gold stolen 182 158 10,102,137,049 487,954,557
58 minutes ago Faith attack 17,027,166 Gold stolen 63 94 8,718,617,397 435,727,816
2 hours ago Archangel attack 9,107,608 Gold stolen 9 52 3,472,341,060 507,907,433
2 hours ago LordWolf attack 5,881,378 Gold stolen 43 136 2,844,805,079 454,918,551
7 hours ago pasht attack 25,803,288 Gold stolen 232 125 2,127,042,679 592,313,282
7 hours ago TH_Hierarchy attack 13,654,595 Gold stolen 133 153 10,494,110,544 497,613,357
7 hours ago TH_Hierarchy attack 22,292,410 Gold stolen 158 182 9,086,520,095 536,621,285
8 hours ago TH_Hierarchy attack 15,077,669 Gold stolen 158 182 10,449,471,702 472,294,404
8 hours ago TH_Hierarchy attack 44,056,225 Gold stolen 72 84 11,216,784,823 392,147,457
9 hours ago XP105 attack 23,023,131 Gold stolen 106 140 960,876,024 538,352,764
9 hours ago UndeadRogue attack 39,179,738 Gold stolen 27 112 4,537,264,000 424,362,340
9 hours ago Goldfish- attack 38,988,659 Gold stolen 1,345 154 2,052,618,857 587,417,344
10 hours ago Goldfish- attack 33,764,617 Gold stolen 1,081 140 1,903,852,951 482,166,973
11 hours ago jameshinauko attack 39,211,103 Gold stolen 21 168 826,698,287 466,050,069
11 hours ago Goldfish- attack 23,796,162 Gold stolen 522 69 2,002,982,900 489,083,010
12 hours ago requiem attack 25,348,809 Gold stolen 14 69 4,614,862,269 491,864,492
12 hours ago Sparts attack 32,780,951 Gold stolen 71 83 3,751,399,555 565,219,883
13 hours ago UnholyKnight attack 26,515,810 Gold stolen 48 83 6,495,903,598 498,716,037
13 hours ago Goldfish- attack 31,511,988 Gold stolen 1,690 210 2,022,947,610 533,581,774
14 hours ago darkmill2 attack 50,761,827 Gold stolen 6 167 5,646,326,096 516,949,802
14 hours ago Sparts attack 30,415,439 Gold stolen 120 153 3,358,484,926 464,859,952
15 hours ago DL-Viking attack 33,450,408 Gold stolen 1,044 167 5,151,272,170 531,116,779
15 hours ago Jackdaw attack 46,223,381 Gold stolen 212 125 4,479,203,698 482,017,981
16 hours ago blairm attack 27,009,222 Gold stolen 52 96 752,866,716 524,420,405
17 hours ago ElfBowler155 attack 33,449,712 Gold stolen 422 138 885,392,265 538,740,745
17 hours ago Nayrb attack 22,763,090 Gold stolen 26 165 1,304,176,552 551,460,473
18 hours ago travers attack 39,037,783 Gold stolen 36 60 10,097,812,546 552,429,276
18 hours ago FlamingKnights attack 25,824,239 Gold stolen 31 158 3,873,756,706 512,821,547
18 hours ago Karbala_SW attack 15,578,348 Gold stolen 85 146 1,577,510,884 528,158,339
19 hours ago piegrande attack 53,237,121 Gold stolen 10 133 6,898,483,350 506,129,552
20 hours ago Thunarsgodhi_TUE attack 50,304,161 Gold stolen 3 169 769,394,845 529,250,179
20 hours ago Cheeserawr attack 48,336,504 Gold stolen 55 156 4,866,648,044 467,585,397
21 hours ago Karbala_SW attack 17,948,261 Gold stolen 57 132 1,926,245,471 477,955,611
22 hours ago Sparts attack 20,119,513 Gold stolen 114 132 3,845,562,644 507,144,400
22 hours ago mattyd401 attack 31,110,216 Gold stolen 8 120 2,750,264,138 522,688,411
22 hours ago thunder-st0rm- attack 40,560,733 Gold stolen 1 59 1,296,004,564 504,046,124
23 hours ago Sparts attack 24,120,584 Gold stolen 85 107 4,220,680,761 502,633,661
24 hours ago TH_Hierarchy attack 9,322,652 Gold stolen 144 144 9,148,975,797 538,928,511
24 hours ago TH_Hierarchy attack 11,426,041 Gold stolen 108 108 9,542,587,713 535,366,497

Nasser
25th August 2010, 04:28 PM
[01:27:03] <~Nasser> !pclansabbed FF 24 h Nasser
[01:27:04] <~AutomaticCreations> FF has been sabbed for a total of: 7,587,250,000 gold by Nasser in the last ermm... 24 hours,

lordkill
25th August 2010, 05:31 PM
Go nasser :)

YouDONTknowME
25th August 2010, 05:50 PM
Wow....stopped playing when things got boring...log in after a few days with some ff fools in my logs...LOL

Time to use my 30k turns to sab everyone down to 1aat everyday for rest of age. Ill even help sab the freaks under prod next age too. What fun! A reason to play koc again. Also, FYI, this thread doesn't look so good...is bloo the FF PR rep? Rest of em must he scared to show their face and risk getting sabbed next age too, lol

Gg owned ff...time for me to join in alel the fun and start sabbing. Poor ff...after all the wars this age ff is thmost stupid. Hdid they not see what happned to all the others? LOL

evilmiget0021
26th August 2010, 12:22 AM
Some logs on DT

Your spies successfully enter conflag's armory undetected, and destroy 15 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter conflag's armory undetected, and destroy 15 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter iShane_'s armory undetected, and destroy 40 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter iShane_'s armory undetected, and destroy 40 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter t0msky_ES's armory undetected, and destroy 4 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter TrailHog's armory undetected, and destroy 35 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter TrailHog's armory undetected, and destroy 35 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Malice-'s armory undetected, and destroy 15 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Malice-'s armory undetected, and destroy 15 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Clinton_'s armory undetected, and destroy 11 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Clinton_'s armory undetected, and destroy 11 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter srmichaelofri's armory undetected, and destroy 27 of the enemy's Tripwire stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter srmichaelofri's armory undetected, and destroy 27 of the enemy's Tripwire stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter SoGodly-'s armory undetected, and destroy 6 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter SoGodly-'s armory undetected, and destroy 6 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter iPlay's armory undetected, and destroy 33 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter iPlay's armory undetected, and destroy 33 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter LordCounter's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter LordCounter's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

evilmiget0021
26th August 2010, 12:49 AM
And some logs on SW

Your spies successfully enter Angerfist-'s armory undetected, and destroy 51 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Angerfist-'s armory undetected, and destroy 50 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter JKtheJoker's armory undetected, and destroy 79 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter JKtheJoker's armory undetected, and destroy 79 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter KingClick's armory undetected, and destroy 85 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter KingClick's armory undetected, and destroy 85 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter wesleytje's armory undetected, and destroy 50 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter wesleytje's armory undetected, and destroy 49 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Apoc's armory undetected, and destroy 58 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Apoc's armory undetected, and destroy 58 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Rebbaslik_SW's armory undetected, and destroy 51 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Rebbaslik_SW's armory undetected, and destroy 51 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Lacrimas's armory undetected, and destroy 65 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Lacrimas's armory undetected, and destroy 64 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter buggsbunny29's armory undetected, and destroy 35 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter buggsbunny29's armory undetected, and destroy 35 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Iena's armory undetected, and destroy 65 of the enemy's Grappling Hook stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Iena's armory undetected, and destroy 65 of the enemy's Grappling Hook stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter NDL3GEND's armory undetected, and destroy 22 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter NDL3GEND's armory undetected, and destroy 22 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Tuvi's armory undetected, and destroy 10 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Tuvi's armory undetected, and destroy 10 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter aboalzooz's armory undetected, and destroy 11 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter aboalzooz's armory undetected, and destroy 13 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter rpeos's armory undetected, and destroy 33 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter rpeos's armory undetected, and destroy 33 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Karbala_SW's armory undetected, and destroy 22 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Karbala_SW's armory undetected, and destroy 22 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Terror420's armory undetected, and destroy 37 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Terror420's armory undetected, and destroy 37 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Rebbaslik
26th August 2010, 04:59 AM
Go nasser :)

lordkill stop kissing ass, it's kinda gay

# Sabotage Leaderboard Weapons Sabbed Value Sabotaged
1 Rebbaslik_SW 18,605 14,321,000,000
2 Angerfist- 25,686 10,655,600,000
3 Apoc 10,566 8,186,150,000

Pwn :D

Nasser
26th August 2010, 06:04 AM
[15:02:01] <~Nasser> !psab Nasser 2 h
[15:02:02] <~AutomaticCreations> Nasser has sabbed for a total of: 6,082,100,000 gold in the last ermm... 2 hours,

Carlos
26th August 2010, 06:06 AM
[14:05:24] <~Carlos> !pclansabbed ff 24 h Carlos
[14:05:24] <~AutomaticCreations> ff has been sabbed for a total of: 12,428,050,000 gold by Carlos in the last ermm... 24 hours,
[14:05:30] <~Carlos> !clansabbed ff Carlos
[14:05:30] <~AutomaticCreations> ff has been sabbed for a total of: 214,468,675,000 gold by Carlos

Bushehr
26th August 2010, 07:27 AM
# Sabotage Leaderboard Weapons Sabbed Value Sabotaged
Karbala_SW 55,478 14,438,800,000

Any alliance whose purpose is not the intention to wage war is sensless and useless.

Bushehr

DrunKnGoblin
26th August 2010, 07:29 AM
DrunKnGoblin has sabbed for a total of: 137,699,400,000 gold in the last ermm... 7 days

Your spies successfully enter orbiclol's armory undetected, and destroy 1362 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Bloo
26th August 2010, 11:11 AM
Prodigy officer count.
At time of DT's chaining threats for next age: 55
Prodigys officer count today:, yup, 55.

FF power at time of threat 72
FF power now 71

@Carlos, that 200 bill, some of that is from the last war right?

Carlos
26th August 2010, 11:19 AM
Prodigy officer count.

FF power now 71

yah most of it, dont know when did the war start, so i just pasted the total. About 160bil aprox id say is from the last war

Rebbaslik
26th August 2010, 11:19 AM
Prodigy officer count.

FF power now 71

hahaha Well that because all u guys delete ur account under him so he gets all ur officers :D

Keep selling off ;)

Bloo
26th August 2010, 11:24 AM
hahaha Well that because all u guys delete ur account under him so he gets all ur officers :D

Keep selling off ;)

WTF? Just not true. Lets see how things are in a week before age end, then you may have something to brag about,...but I doubt it ;p

dn81
26th August 2010, 02:02 PM
WTF? Just not true. Lets see how things are in a week before age end, then you may have something to brag about,...but I doubt it ;p

k nerd

Rebbaslik
26th August 2010, 03:27 PM

believe it buddy

killingismyhobby
26th August 2010, 07:22 PM
[15:02:01] <~Nasser> !psab Nasser 2 h
[15:02:02] <~AutomaticCreations> Nasser has sabbed for a total of: 6,082,100,000 gold in the last ermm... 2 hours,

heheee...do u have more than 2 accounts? u can sab with 650mil sa and goes offline....furnie :D

DrunKnGoblin
26th August 2010, 07:43 PM
Lol if you think he is Nasty- You are mistaken, Nasty was/is greasy Italian Leader of CTM, Nasser is Hezbollah lebenese terrorist. He doesn't disclose his ingame name because he is scared like Bloo.
<3 Nasser

evilmiget0021
26th August 2010, 11:28 PM
Your spies successfully enter DrunKnGoblin's armory undetected, and destroy 175 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter DrunKnGoblin's armory undetected, and destroy 175 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Yay you aren't maxed a whole hour after sab caps reset. FF really must be pwning you!

DrunKnGoblin
26th August 2010, 11:47 PM

Yay you aren't maxed a whole hour after sab caps reset. FF really must be pwning you!

Not that it really matters how long it takes to max except i may get 1 or 2 big AAT in before it goes out of their range, But it usually takes 4-6 hours for FF to max me and i have had 2 people mass me in a week.

So Yes, FF is pwning the hell out of me.

DrunKnGoblin has sabbed a total of: 12,190,000,000 gold from znakey (28 missions)

Nasser
27th August 2010, 03:27 AM
heheee...do u have more than 2 accounts? u can sab with 650mil sa and goes offline....furnie :D

Why do some people feel the urge to make themselves look like idiots? :p

Bushehr
27th August 2010, 03:27 AM
Lol at FF members, from 318 to 284
Hi5 for loyalty
Power: 70.04 and dropping

Any alliance who purpose is not the intention to wage war is senseless and useless.

Bushehr

AxEHeaD15
27th August 2010, 07:24 AM
Lol at FF for saying this doesn't affect them!

I don't have logs, maybe Screwy does cuz he was there, but a certain BF mod in F said they don't care about their lower accounts getting hammered.

-AxE

Screwdriver_LaCN
27th August 2010, 09:01 AM
Yup...azerbaby said it.She said their members will stick to it or so. I told her that I thought the same before but when I saw our members leaving (the low ranked ones) I changed my opinion about it.

DrunKnGoblin
27th August 2010, 09:30 AM
Yeah i'm sure they will stay

Sernix
Chain History
Commander Time
None Friday 27th of August
DeaTHReQueST Thursday 26th of August
DeaTHReQueST Wednesday 25th of August
DeaTHReQueST Tuesday 24th of August
DeaTHReQueST Monday 23rd of August
DeaTHReQueST Sunday 22nd of August
DeaTHReQueST Saturday 21st of August
DeaTHReQueST Friday 20th of August

Not a disloyal player as indicated by the sab totals below, But how long can a player be subjected to this sort of hammering and stay inchain with an alliance who does not care about them?

sernix has been sabbed for a total of: 43,589,700,000 gold (sabbed most of this while in LaCN)
DrunKnGoblin has sabbed a total of: 12,469,150,000 gold from Sernix (154 missions) (77 days)

Hell of a lot of targets sold off in the last 24 hours too.
Todays Lesson kids: Don't bite off more then you can chew

DG

evilmiget0021
27th August 2010, 10:46 AM
Lol at FF members, from 318 to 284
Hi5 for loyalty
Power: 70.04 and dropping

Any alliance who purpose is not the intention to wage war is senseless and useless.

Bushehr

God you really like Hitler . . . Creep

Bloo
27th August 2010, 10:58 AM
We had 318 members? When was that? Not recent surely.
I didn't think the member count dropped too much. Sernix I'm not surprised at, as DG said he was sabbed a lot while under LACN and I'm sure wanted a break from it.

Prodigy has lost offies, 53 now. -2
Power 71. No change.

Shame some SW mains are refusing to ditch their offies despite them pleading (they have no commander changes left).

dn81, thanks for the compliment though I prefer geek :)

LL
27th August 2010, 11:05 AM
i really like hitler too :) and love that quote

Rebbaslik
27th August 2010, 12:51 PM
God you really like Hitler . . . Creep

Look like?? he is him!!!

Bushehr
27th August 2010, 12:56 PM
i really like hitler too :) and love that quote

We had 318 members? When was that? Not recent surely.
I didn't think the member count dropped too much. Sernix I'm not surprised at, as DG said he was sabbed a lot while under LACN and I'm sure wanted a break from it.

Prodigy has lost offies, 53 now. -2
Power 71. No change.

Shame some SW mains are refusing to ditch their offies despite them pleading (they have no commander changes left).

dn81, thanks for the compliment though I prefer geek :)

Lol this is coming from a player that refuses to show his ingame name. I don't blame you. It's okay.

Dissenter
27th August 2010, 01:00 PM
Enjoying the beat down SW? Your "bf policy" looks like it was written by a 13 year old, then again it probably was.

Good luck achieving what ever it is you are after.

Bushehr
27th August 2010, 01:03 PM
Pix77 None 9 hours ago yes

so what happened?
u gave up?

Pix77 Re: Surrender 4 hours ago

Hello,

Nope.

I sold off to get a Morale deal for next Age.

They person I sold off can now Sabotage more, and I get Morale.

Don't worry, I'll be back, I'm getting a sell soon. :)

I'll be back in your logs in no time.

ROFL that just shows how pathetic you guys are.
Feel free to leave your comments behind FF nabs.

Bushehr
27th August 2010, 01:07 PM
Enjoying the beat down SW? Your "bf policy" looks like it was written by a 13 year old, then again it probably was.

Dissenter you should come to learn that this game wasn't build on BF policies; nevertheless, we wrote one just to show how sad you guys are.

Rebbaslik
27th August 2010, 01:10 PM

Thats it? xD
cmon u can do better than that right?

Dissenter
27th August 2010, 01:18 PM
Yea.. why don't you teach me something about a game I've been playing since Age 2...

LOL

Bloo
27th August 2010, 01:38 PM
Pix77 None 9 hours ago yes

so what happened?
u gave up?

Pix77 Re: Surrender 4 hours ago

Hello,

Nope.

I sold off to get a Morale deal for next Age.

They person I sold off can now Sabotage more, and I get Morale.

Don't worry, I'll be back, I'm getting a sell soon. :)

I'll be back in your logs in no time.

ROFL that just shows how pathetic you guys are.
Feel free to leave your comments behind FF nabs.

Errrr, isn't that what SoGodly did? Sold to DG. The difference is what exactly?
Put brain into gear before you type ;p

ShadowMajestic
27th August 2010, 01:48 PM
Yea.. why don't you teach me something about a game I've been playing since Age 2...

LOL

since age2 and still a severe lack of skills
http://knowyourmeme.com/i/150/original/fox-doing-it-wrong.jpg

however, we wish you to invite you to SW Bootcamp.

Bushehr
27th August 2010, 07:10 PM
Errrr, isn't that what SoGodly did? Sold to DG. The difference is what exactly?
Put brain into gear before you type ;p

Bloo did Sogodly- ditch his chain :P ?
omgpwnedkkthxbai

Bushehr

Bushehr
27th August 2010, 08:06 PM
Members: 285

Any alliance whose purpose is not the intention to wage war is senseless and useless

Bushehr

DrunKnGoblin
27th August 2010, 08:35 PM
Chain History
Commander Time
None Saturday 28th of August
None Friday 27th of August
lord-of-war Thursday 26th of August
lord-of-war Wednesday 25th of August
The_Governors_Slaying_M4CHiN3 left chain

So FF's only ally out of chain, Damn not many left to sab, of those 285 members over half are noob non active accounts, and probly over 1/3 is sold off or trashed and hardly worth sabbing.

DrunKnGoblin has sabbed for a total of: 169,603,650,000 gold in the last ermm... 1 weeks, 24 hours,

Bushehr
28th August 2010, 02:01 AM
Members: 277
Power 69.15

Any alliance whose purpose is not the intention to wage war is senseless and useless

Bushehr

Clinton_
28th August 2010, 10:37 AM
power down to 60 now

Bloo
28th August 2010, 11:01 AM
Prodigy is down to 3rd spot, that'll be why. And I'm guessing nobody is sabbing him.

Rebbaslik
28th August 2010, 02:21 PM
http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/5179/prophetlolcat.jpg

Bushehr
28th August 2010, 02:37 PM
LOL nice pic Rebbaslik

Bushehr

Bushehr
29th August 2010, 11:33 AM
Power: 66.41

lordkill
29th August 2010, 01:46 PM
Power: 66.41

Seems numbers are dropping even more now that MK/DT are warring

Bushehr
29th August 2010, 03:11 PM
Seems numbers are dropping even more now that MK/DT are warring

Well obviously, you won't expect SW to do that by it's own with only 4-5 active sabbers :P

Rebbaslik
30th August 2010, 05:25 AM
Members 267
Power 65.29

DrunKnGoblin
30th August 2010, 05:26 AM
Yea can't handle the sabbing we understand.

Fearless Force 267 65.29 3
Lords of Peril 230 61.49 4

Go LoP!

Bushehr
30th August 2010, 11:17 AM
Fearless Force 268 65.77 3
Lords of Peril 231 62.12 4

bloodpirate
30th August 2010, 01:57 PM
Lords of Peril 231 62.12 4

i am not sure what the lop business is all about, it is definately off topic

the only stats that should be here are something like

Shadow Warriors 72 2.5 21

Rebbaslik
30th August 2010, 02:31 PM
Just shows how much u guys fail

bloodpirate
30th August 2010, 03:22 PM
Just shows how much u guys fail

not sure what that has to do with the topic, but i think you are the failure if that is all you have to say. i think the admins should delete all posts not on topic, including this one.

Bushehr
30th August 2010, 03:59 PM
lol
what you posted was a laugh bloodpirate, that just shows how much you guys are getting pwned so bad.
I understand if you do not want to admit it, who would.
Denial isn't always good.
And LoP has everything to do with this, you think anyone can 'win' this war?
Ofcourse not. But by making your rank go from 3rd to 4th, well that's a win.
If it doesn't mean anything to you, it sure does mean something to us.

Bushehr
31st August 2010, 01:31 PM
Fearless Force 264 65.36 4
Lords of Peril 238 65.65 3

Rebbaslik
2nd September 2010, 01:00 PM
anyone still alive?

bloodpirate
2nd September 2010, 01:06 PM
still not sure why lop is in this thread unless lop asked sw to war ff for them.. if the lop vs ff is so important, make a seperate thread

dn81
3rd September 2010, 12:26 AM
still not sure why lop is in this thread unless lop asked sw to war ff for them.. if the lop vs ff is so important, make a seperate thread

go back to canada youre useless if you cant see the reason of them posting lop gaining on you guys due to the war

Bushehr
3rd September 2010, 01:11 AM
go back to canada youre useless if you cant see the reason of them posting lop gaining on you guys due to the war

lol pwned.

Apoc
3rd September 2010, 04:55 AM
Fearless Force 258 63.28 4
Lords of Peril 237 66.19 3

Their member count is dropping too.. :P

Bushehr
3rd September 2010, 07:11 AM
Fearless Force 258 63.28 4
Lords of Peril 238 69.35 3

LionelKunKrkic
3rd September 2010, 07:39 AM
Errm why u posting the same Bushehr :P Only change i see is a bit power for lop and 1member to the alliance... Seems pretty pointless.

Rebbaslik
3rd September 2010, 08:38 AM
booooring

Bloo
3rd September 2010, 10:38 AM
lol pwned.
How so? Everytime someone posts something in response to a post from an FF member you reply with pawned.

You're even more annoying than me.

dn81
3rd September 2010, 01:35 PM
How so? Everytime someone posts something in response to a post from an FF member you reply with pawned.

and youre a fail troll

Bushehr
3rd September 2010, 03:34 PM

Lol are you trying to prove something here?
Cause you're not doing a good job at it.

Bloo
3rd September 2010, 04:26 PM
Lol are you trying to prove something here?
Cause you're not doing a good job at it.

Lol, that's me pwned.

Bushehr
3rd September 2010, 11:33 PM
xXxTheDudxXx None 3 hours ago

Hey man I'm sending you this PM to let you know that I have left FF because of the reasons for this war being started, it was bad leadership on behalf of some of our high accounts and it is a stupid war.
I dont want to take part in it and I wont be sabbing any more members from your alliance or the others I was waring with, I was hoping that you in return wont sab me any more either.
You may not believe me but its the truth, anyway thanks for listening at least.

-TheDud-

Now that's pwned.

YouDONTknowME
5th September 2010, 02:13 PM
LOL, just wait ff...I'm gonna get u little piggies next age after I get some nice spy...unwill be paying for this mistake long into the future. Ill be the rogue account sabbing u out of the blue and when I don't tell u why, this is it.

LionelKunKrkic
5th September 2010, 06:34 PM
Love reading this but would like to see some logs from SW and FF of sabs!

JKtheJoker
6th September 2010, 12:22 AM
Your spies successfully enter ShaneViper's armory undetected, and destroy 42 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter ShaneViper's armory undetected, and destroy 43 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter FuhnGuazer's armory undetected, and destroy 45 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter FuhnGuazer's armory undetected, and destroy 44 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Dydy's armory undetected, and destroy 50 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Dydy's armory undetected, and destroy 51 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter j22ki's armory undetected, and destroy 51 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter j22ki's armory undetected, and destroy 51 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter mercantilo's armory undetected, and destroy 42 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter mercantilo's armory undetected, and destroy 42 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter crossroads's armory undetected, and destroy 55 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter crossroads's armory undetected, and destroy 55 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Imaginary's armory undetected, and destroy 56 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Imaginary's armory undetected, and destroy 56 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter astrael's armory undetected, and destroy 137 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter astrael's armory undetected, and destroy 137 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter TenPercent's armory undetected, and destroy 73 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter TenPercent's armory undetected, and destroy 73 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Goldfish-'s armory undetected, and destroy 76 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Goldfish-'s armory undetected, and destroy 76 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter RazvanKid's armory undetected, and destroy 40 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter RazvanKid's armory undetected, and destroy 40 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter gratisgratis's armory undetected, and destroy 40 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter gratisgratis's armory undetected, and destroy 40 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Kljin's armory undetected, and destroy 38 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Kljin's armory undetected, and destroy 38 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Darkobra's armory undetected, and destroy 133 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Darkobra's armory undetected, and destroy 133 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter FlamingKnights's armory undetected, and destroy 129 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter FlamingKnights's armory undetected, and destroy 129 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Sparts's armory undetected, and destroy 87 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Sparts's armory undetected, and destroy 87 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter AzDoom's armory undetected, and destroy 87 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter AzDoom's armory undetected, and destroy 87 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter HowdyDoody's armory undetected, and destroy 62 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter HowdyDoody's armory undetected, and destroy 62 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter KKHoT-Varanus's armory undetected, and destroy 81 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter KKHoT-Varanus's armory undetected, and destroy 81 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter DeaTHReQueST's armory undetected, and destroy 81 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter DeaTHReQueST's armory undetected, and destroy 81 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Orirefrhynat's armory undetected, and destroy 71 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Orirefrhynat's armory undetected, and destroy 71 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Ellesil's armory undetected, and destroy 62 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Ellesil's armory undetected, and destroy 62 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter lordvader69's armory undetected, and destroy 57 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter lordvader69's armory undetected, and destroy 57 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Muisje's armory undetected, and destroy 51 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Muisje's armory undetected, and destroy 51 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter ClaudiuS_NGF's armory undetected, and destroy 42 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter ClaudiuS_NGF's armory undetected, and destroy 42 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Dedrus's armory undetected, and destroy 41 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Dedrus's armory undetected, and destroy 41 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

lordkill
6th September 2010, 06:20 AM
plz use code boxes

TH_Roofloof
6th September 2010, 01:50 PM
I would like to share a pm i recived, don't know why he sent it as i don't think he ever will meet my mom:

Rebbaslik_SW None 2 days ago

ur moooooommaaaaa is verrryyyyy hoooooot
I like to fuuuuuc****k herrrrrrr
<< Back

YouDONTknowME
6th September 2010, 06:41 PM
Sounds like he already did o.O

Lord_Ezek
7th September 2010, 01:59 AM
I would like to share a pm i recived, don't know why he sent it as i don't think he ever will meet my mom:

Rebbaslik_SW None 2 days ago

ur moooooommaaaaa is verrryyyyy hoooooot
I like to fuuuuuc****k herrrrrrr
<< Back

Looks like reba did this

Thread: SL vs KoC

I can do Yo Momma, Still scared?

Rebbaslik
7th September 2010, 04:04 AM
LIEs!
screenshot pls or its bullshit!

ShadowMajestic
7th September 2010, 08:57 AM
Lords of Peril 191 63
Fearless Force 191 59

haha even below 60, and that with days to spare... GG FF

Bushehr
9th September 2010, 04:31 AM
Lol without a screenshot it's just bullshit.
Was a good try though guys.
Maybe FF will get 3rd next age :D
Doubt it though.

TH_Roofloof
9th September 2010, 08:04 AM
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j209/Eiso/Skjermbildekoc.png

Rebbaslik
9th September 2010, 08:40 AM
http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/8085/naamloosjh.png

Rebbaslik
9th September 2010, 08:40 AM
got an selloff from sr :) thank you helping me to sab ff :)

38 minutes ago bilbotron 230,462,676 Gold stolen 0 109 0 652,354,287
38 minutes ago bilbotron 386,000,558 Gold stolen 0 127 0 593,755,654
38 minutes ago bilbotron 442,216,475 Gold stolen 0 91 0 627,850,060
38 minutes ago bilbotron 908,517,808 Gold stolen 0 146 0 698,297,073
39 minutes ago bilbotron 1,415,015,216 Gold stolen 0 109 0 674,103,270
39 minutes ago bilbotron 2,305,939,926 Gold stolen 0 183 0 669,230,133
39 minutes ago bilbotron 2,125,956,890 Gold stolen 0 201 0 700,167,083

Screwdriver_LaCN
9th September 2010, 09:30 AM
LOL Rocco takes himself too serious with the "Recruit Messages" :D I agree with the other listed but the first one is just ridiculous and not logical.

bloodpirate
11th September 2010, 06:13 PM
TheGodFather_LaCN #1 14,550,735 Orcs #1 #1 #1 #1
53,484,773,996 Gold Cannons Hand of God 3,195,177,115,830 3,954,130,149,110 8,841,706,855,740 11,786,488,489,600
PrOdIgY #2 9,907,181 Orcs #2 #2 #2 #2
2,218,157,641 Gold Cannons Hand of God 2,102,578,566,930 1,427,164,556,050 3,818,485,697,740 6,565,308,128,750
GridironGrace #3 7,151,130 Dwarves #3 #4 #3 #3
15,564,652 Gold Cannons Hand of God 1,512,128,107,230 1,204,369,948,480 3,662,308,935,740 6,386,591,687,210
Wulfric_LoP #4 3,911,331 Orcs #4 #5 #5 #4
7,751,911 Gold Cannons Hand of God 1,418,563,653,140 1,175,413,719,910 3,138,804,828,760 6,015,705,330,160