PDA

View Full Version : Purp1e - Abusive language, racist insults.

Bayern
9th August 2010, 05:22 PM
Today I had an encounter with Purp1e, which started by attempting to sab me. As respond to his sab, I probed him, then sent a message to him ingame containing 2 words : "Happy faking". What happened next was in my opinion unacceptable.
Below you see the logs of a conversation that took place over MSN.

Steve says:
go fuck yourself retard
- BaYern - Tarek says:
be nice
Steve says:
do not send me messages nor speak to me you fucking arabic terrorist piece of shit
now FUCK YOU terrorist faggot
- BaYern - Tarek says:
:)
Steve says:
sand nigger piece of shit you are, nothing more
now fuck off before you meet my lynch and an apple tree
- BaYern - Tarek says:
really funny how ur this worked up abt it
Steve says:
white power
so fuck off you sand nigger
go talk to bin laden and taliban, im sure you'd fit right in
- BaYern - Tarek says:
=)
Steve says:
I guess terrorists like unibrows as well
lol @ you
you are so gay
- BaYern - Tarek says:
aslong as u dont get a heartattack
im fine
u seem like ur really worked up
Steve says:
shut your mouth when you are talking to me unibrowed terrorist sand nigger
- BaYern - Tarek says:
just take a deep breath
and try to calm down
Steve says:
how does it feel to be a sand nigger?
lul
- BaYern - Tarek says:
i feel pretty calm and happy
what abt u?
Steve says:
you will rot in hell hedon
- BaYern - Tarek says:
=)
Steve says:
now fuck off and have a terrible life in your shithole 3rd world sand "country" living in a hut while I live life to the fullest in the 1st world smoking chronic, driving a cadillac and living in a house
- BaYern - Tarek says:
ok
Steve says:
primative fucking ape

After this 'conversation' I reported the abusive language to the admins, in the hope they could do something for me. However they explained to me that as this situation took place over MSN and not ingame or at irc.ruinsofchaos.com, they are unable to take action. They told me that if they could have done something for me, they would have. This of course is understandable.

Purp1e's behaviour over something this minor, is simply unheard of.. This is why I wanted to share this with you.

Octo
9th August 2010, 05:31 PM
16:42:03 <+purp1ekush> BaYern just tried messaging me, ripped him to shreds
16:45:11 <&Apoth> Why did he message you? o_O
16:45:25 <+purp1ekush> to try to talk shit to me
16:46:10 <&Apoth> lul
16:46:19 <+purp1ekush> kinda easy to flame a person back when they live in a 3rd world terrorist country and have a unibrow though ...
16:46:52 <&Apoth> rofl

gaby
9th August 2010, 05:45 PM
Sad one has to attack another personally, in such a way. :shame:

JunkMail
9th August 2010, 05:45 PM
Purp1e - Abusive language, racist insults. lmao no way man, not Purple. he is to dumb to know the difference between the letter L and the number 1. Purple must be a high school drop out who never learned to read or even wipe his own ass. That is why he smokes pot all day and still lives with his mother. :D

The internet is the only place Purple can act big and tough. Everyone knows he is a loser. Admins just close this thread before the flaming gets too out of hand :D

colleca
9th August 2010, 05:57 PM
Purp1e - Abusive language, racist insults. lmao no way man, not Purple. he is to dumb to know the difference between the letter L and the number 1. Purple must be a high school drop out who never learned to read or even wipe his own ass. That is why he smokes pot all day and still lives with his mother. :D

The internet is the only place Purple can act big and tough. Everyone knows he is a loser. Admins just close this thread before the flaming gets too out of hand :D
+rep

Vrasp
9th August 2010, 06:05 PM
Admins just close this thread before the flaming gets too out of hand :D

I agree. This is only flaming. Closed.