PDA

View Full Version : Minimum item amount to be sabbable

sersoz
9th August 2010, 06:39 AM
I made a through search but couldn't find anything. What is the minimum number of items for one to be sabotageable? You can sabotage 0.5% but clearly you can't sab 1 item of someone who has 200 of same item. Is the limit 2000.000.000 buy value? Or perhaps 400 for sabbing 1 best item with 5 sab turns?

LordCounter
9th August 2010, 09:21 AM
its a percentage of an amount of gold. i believe you are sabable after having more than 150mil gold armory value.

sersoz
9th August 2010, 12:33 PM
Weird, cause I couldn't sab someone having 800 Nunchakus, I can't even sab people possesing about 2000 best items. Gives me that "you won't get away with sabbing that much etc." message.

David1000
9th August 2010, 03:21 PM
The exact formule is:
1/1000th of a persons armory PER TURN.
You can do 5 turns at a time, that means 1/200th of a persons armory.

That all is determined in Gold Worth. KoC calculates the Sum of all Weapons*WeaponCost
Divide that by 200 and you have the amount you can sab.

If that number is lower then the worth of the lowest weapon, you can't sab him.

If someone has 199 weapons worth a million each total value is 199.000.000. Divide that by 200 and it turns out it is lower then 1 million. Therefor you can't sab.

It is also possible someone lost 15% of his armory already that day, therefor ''their forces are on full alert..'' and you can't sab them then either.

AND! your spy must be more then half their sentry in order to actually achieve a succesful sab.

--> Recon him for what weapons he has. Make sure your spy is high enough. Make sure to use 5 turns. If you can't sab him, make sure he has more then 200 weapons. Keep lowering the amount of weapons you sabotage

PS: Keep trying.. You have 50 tries per person per day!