PDA

View Full Version : NWO vs TFFirm

Zynx
1st August 2010, 04:19 PM
When i was in the city and since ken is still on vacation, CCCP decide to go rogue,

soon as i got home i kicked him from nwo, TFFirm couldnt find a actual reason to war nwo so they are using a non nwo member as a reason to war us,

it just comes to show how badly they wanted a war that they'd war over something that doesnt even connect to nwo....

Screwdriver_LaCN
2nd August 2010, 12:00 AM
well can we see any sablogs or sab damages? :D

GL to both sides ;)

DrunKnGoblin
2nd August 2010, 12:14 AM
When i was in the city and since ken is still on vacation, CCCP decide to go rogue,

soon as i got home i kicked him from nwo, TFFirm couldnt find a actual reason to war nwo so they are using a non nwo member as a reason to war us,

it just comes to show how badly they wanted a war that they'd war over something that doesnt even connect to nwo....

C_C_C_P has been the cause of MANY MANY problems with lots of chains, We have warred and forced NWO to surrender twice this age, 1 war was purely from C_C_C_P, the other was a mixture of hellraiser and C_C_C_P. NWO keep this guy in chain after he has pissed off members from TFE/LGC/TFF (that i know of) They deserve everything they get.

Perhaps Ken should pick his leadership better and not give people like C_C_C_P admin/power/Trickle and Your alliance won't get Owned every single time you have any trouble.

DT support our Brothers TFFirm in this war.

I wonder if this will go for longer then 48 hours before ken starts compensating TFFirm????

Your spies successfully enter thesupersyrian's armory undetected, and destroy 520 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

DG

KaB
2nd August 2010, 01:57 AM
Poor KW, he leaves for a few days and his alliance falls apart lol

CCCP has been an idiot all age so KW should of seen this coming and took away his power earlier in the age, imo.

Screwdriver_LaCN
2nd August 2010, 02:00 AM
Well we all knew CCCP isnt so polite and good guy xD and I guess it was really not so smart move to give him so much rights as a leader etc. ;)

THere are no posts from TFFirm from now :( This thread isnt looking like War thread :/

AxEHeaD15
2nd August 2010, 07:24 AM
Lol CCCP fails. Wtg NWO for keeping idiots in your chain that constantly get a chain full of rankers like you into trouble. We told you long ago that you should have gotten rid of him. I like Ken and Eric, but if this is a real war then go TFFirm, own them hard for not listening to the rest of koc about CCCP.

-AxE

Batman
2nd August 2010, 07:29 AM
Good luck !!!!! guys ,have fun :D

elvsking
2nd August 2010, 11:41 AM
C_C_C_P sab me to and a lot of other players, I will sab him all this age and maybe next age too. But I don't think this is a reason for a war he leave the chain he lose some of his officers. As Kab and DrunKnGoblin said C_C_C_P make some problem this age maybe next age he will be without an alliance and maybe he will make less problem next age or some player will visit him more often.

I hate sab account or players who go rogue if you what to play sab play for day 1, not banking all age and in the last days sell all to sab and sab all players this is only what a coward will do.

Zynx
2nd August 2010, 11:51 AM
Your spies successfully enter jozzfx's armory undetected, and destroy 24 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter jozzfx's armory undetected, and destroy 24 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Niades's armory undetected, and destroy 34 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Niades's armory undetected, and destroy 34 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter cloud56708's armory undetected, and destroy 28 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter cloud56708's armory undetected, and destroy 28 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter soupnazi's armory undetected, and destroy 46 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter soupnazi's armory undetected, and destroy 46 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter papermario's armory undetected, and destroy 72 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter papermario's armory undetected, and destroy 72 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter xsara's armory undetected, and destroy 38 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter xsara's armory undetected, and destroy 38 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter medic336's armory undetected, and destroy 68 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter medic336's armory undetected, and destroy 68 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter AaeBeeSee's armory undetected, and destroy 107 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter AaeBeeSee's armory undetected, and destroy 107 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter lordkill's armory undetected, and destroy 158 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter lordkill's armory undetected, and destroy 158 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter TheFilthyFew's armory undetected, and destroy 319 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter TheFilthyFew's armory undetected, and destroy 319 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Mudvayne
2nd August 2010, 12:36 PM
Go TFF. Sovereign is my hero.

Neophyte
2nd August 2010, 03:15 PM
Well only account even remotely able to war a bit in NWO is KW, and he didnt even hold 1t sentry last I checked.

C_C_C_P got bored and went rogue, NWO were falling apart anyways, sadly though.

Best of luck to both sides :)

Zynx
2nd August 2010, 04:57 PM
Well only account even remotely able to war a bit in NWO is KW, and he didnt even hold 1t sentry last I checked.

C_C_C_P got bored and went rogue, NWO were falling apart anyways, sadly though.

Best of luck to both sides :)
He doesn't? since when? cause i see 1 tril sentry...

so guess either you miss read or didnt recon him.

YouDONTknowME
3rd August 2010, 08:22 AM
KW is a good guy and cares about his alliance and his members. Nobody likes CCCP or Luigi because all they do is flaunt what little power KW was holding together. A lot of people talk crap about NWO about always surrendering but KW isnt so wrapped up over little BF disputes that he would sacerfice his members and their armory.

Zynx
3rd August 2010, 08:58 AM
KW is a good guy and cares about his alliance and his members. Nobody likes CCCP or Luigi because all they do is flaunt what little power KW was holding together. A lot of people talk crap about NWO about always surrendering but KW isnt so wrapped up over little BF disputes that he would sacerfice his members and their armory.

Wow you really have no clue what your talking about do you? alot people dont like cccp yea i'll agree

YouDONTknowME
3rd August 2010, 09:01 AM
Wow you really have no clue what your talking about do you?
What part of what I said are you refferring to?

Zynx
3rd August 2010, 09:13 AM
What part of what I said are you refferring to?

The part everyone hates luigi lol thats a laugh haha

YouDONTknowME
3rd August 2010, 10:26 AM
Nobody likes CCCP or Luigi
Nobody *I know* likes CCCP or Luigi, it was implied but if you didnt get it, thats ok. I cant speak for those I dont know.

Is RF helping NWO out in this war as NWO helped RF in the war agaisnt SW?

Orhan_knight
3rd August 2010, 10:35 AM
Nobody *I know* likes CCCP or Luigi, it was implied but if you didnt get it, thats ok. I cant speak for those I dont know.

Is RF helping NWO out in this war as NWO helped RF in the war agaisnt SW?

Probably not, NWO run away from SW so why RF care about NWO?

Zynx
3rd August 2010, 10:55 AM
Probably not, NWO run away from SW so why RF care about NWO?

Just lol, its all good tho :) we don't need their help ;)

Orhan_knight
3rd August 2010, 11:18 AM

Good luck to Eric/NWO in this one though :D

Zynx
3rd August 2010, 11:35 AM
Good luck to Eric/NWO in this one though :D

Thanks man :)

YouDONTknowME
3rd August 2010, 11:51 AM
we don't need their help
Good point...dont know what I was thinking, lol

If cccp started the war and was kicked from chain why is everyone still going after nwo?

The_Sovereign
3rd August 2010, 12:35 PM

I agree. You are losing fine all by yourselves.
[11:34] <&AutomaticCreations> nwo has been sabbed for a total of: 176,099,437,998 gold in the last ermm... 3 days,

Also down 200 members. And your former senior officer and BFmod is now in TFFirm chaining NWO.

Not really sure what you hope to accomplish here.

YouDONTknowME
3rd August 2010, 12:49 PM
And down 200 members
200 vs 38 from tff? NWO should stop messing around and go after TFFs allies to even the sab totals a bit ;)

May be considered dirty, (as sabbing NWO after CCCP left) but if they are getting maxed anyway why would it matter?

The_Sovereign
3rd August 2010, 01:04 PM
200 vs 38 from tff? NWO should stop messing around and go after TFFs allies to even the sab totals a bit ;)

May be considered dirty, (as sabbing NWO after CCCP left) but if they are getting maxed anyway why would it matter?

Is this FistsofThor? Totally had flashbacks of him making judgements about things he had no knowledge of, and making ridiculous suggestions like this.

It has to be you.

YouDONTknowME
3rd August 2010, 01:13 PM
and making ridiculous suggestions like this.
Mind saying why this is ridiculous? Seems like dragging your allies into it would be nice leverage if NWO is already being maxed. It would be a good chance to test ties.

ZAR
3rd August 2010, 01:38 PM
Just ignore him Sov, he ainīt smart - and probably FoTīs fake.

So can TFF give us any reasons for this war?

The_Sovereign
3rd August 2010, 02:03 PM

I had a long conversation with xeros and our allies have been made aware of the situation.

Its way too complicated to boil it down in one post. Add the fact we have a long history with them. I prefer to keep it out of GUA.

Zynx
3rd August 2010, 02:19 PM
I agree. You are losing fine all by yourselves.
[11:34] <&AutomaticCreations> nwo has been sabbed for a total of: 176,099,437,998 gold in the last ermm... 3 days,

Also down 200 members. And your former senior officer and BFmod is now in TFFirm chaining NWO.

Not really sure what you hope to accomplish here.

Down 200members? since when? considering half of the ones who i exiled of the 200 were gone before you guys even started a war for a lame reason, oh wait thats tffirm for you, there the new GTA war for non nwo member reason.

and for the "Former BFMOD chaining" haha thats why he already called a truce?

I had a long conversation with xeros and our allies have been made aware of the situation.

Its way too complicated to boil it down in one post. Add the fact we have a long history with them. I prefer to keep it out of GUA.

or maybe there is no good reason and your just using CCCP as an excuse like che said you were doing..

he does make a point tho Zar there waring us for something not to do with nwo, so why couldn't we do the same?
but either way we wont, we wont sink to their level.

adray
3rd August 2010, 03:28 PM
Firm is pwning NWO and theres really not much else that needs to be said :D

Zynx
3rd August 2010, 03:38 PM
Firm is pwning NWO and theres really not much else that needs to be said :D

Says the one who's Alliance surrendered.

lordkill
3rd August 2010, 04:03 PM
Says the one who's Alliance surrendered.

Surrendered to who?

<Torrin> sorry but my members actually want to be part of this Kwn

I told Kw that lol :/

The_Sovereign
3rd August 2010, 04:10 PM
Down 200members? since when? considering half of the ones who i exiled of the 200 were gone before you guys even started a war for a lame reason, oh wait thats tffirm for you, there the new GTA war for non nwo member reason.

and for the "Former BFMOD chaining" haha thats why he already called a truce?

or maybe there is no good reason and your just using CCCP as an excuse like che said you were doing..

he does make a point tho Zar there waring us for something not to do with nwo, so why couldn't we do the same?
but either way we wont, we wont sink to their level.

Even empty threats towards our allies is a SL sized death wish. Our allies are some of the most experienced in the game and some are just as aggressive as us.

You do realize that the only reason they aren't in your logs is because we haven't asked them, nor require their assitance? Basically the only alliance who is buying your "we are innocent and they are bullies" nonesense is you

Zynx
3rd August 2010, 04:26 PM
Even empty threats towards our allies is a SL sized death wish. Our allies are some of the most experienced in the game and some are just as aggressive as us.

You do realize that the only reason they aren't in your logs is because we haven't asked them, nor require their assitance? Basically the only alliance who is buying your "we are innocent and they are bullies" nonesense is you
right, keep telling yourself that, since when is there a reason to war a alliance for a player who isn't part of that alliance?

your just as much of an idiot as everyone says you are

The_Sovereign
3rd August 2010, 04:58 PM
right, keep telling yourself that, since when is there a reason to war a alliance for a player who isn't part of that alliance?

your just as much of an idiot as everyone says you are

Shouldn't you be off chaining TS for no reason?

I may be an idiot, but I am an effective BFmod, a strong leader, an a decent koc player if may say so

Don't need much more than that in this game.

Zynx
3rd August 2010, 05:07 PM
Shouldn't you be off chaining TS for no reason?

I may be an idiot, but I am an effective BFmod, a strong leader, an a decent koc player if may say so

Don't need much more than that in this game.

Lol you dont even know what your talking about

KaB
3rd August 2010, 05:27 PM
Nobody likes CCCP or Luigi.

QTF

Mablung_Surion
3rd August 2010, 05:40 PM
People been asking for logs. Sorry, I'm not gonna bother about that since I'm to lazy.
Mablung_Surion has sabbed a total of 2,576,200,000 Gold Worth in over 69 Missions.

Which is only on TFFirm, the total blows, but so does the AAT of TFFirm...

The_Sovereign
3rd August 2010, 05:56 PM
People been asking for logs. Sorry, I'm not gonna bother about that since I'm to lazy.
Mablung_Surion has sabbed a total of 2,576,200,000 Gold Worth in over 69 Missions.

Its funny that ranking alliances think that sabbable value is the measure of your alliances success

Small groups are loyal and fight hard. So go ahead belittle our chain cause its not full of squishy chain fodder, I'm not to worried. But I Bet ya we'll have more offers for next age than you guys ;)

Zynx
3rd August 2010, 06:31 PM
Its funny that ranking alliances think that sabbable value is the measure of your alliances success

Small groups are loyal and fight hard. So go ahead belittle our chain cause its not full of squishy chain fodder, I'm not to worried. But I Bet ya we'll have more offers for next age than you guys ;)

And your point is? cause im pretty sure this topic isn't about next age, jesh way to stay on this age nub

Mablung_Surion
3rd August 2010, 06:37 PM

How did you manage to figure that I think that? o.0

big_bad_beans
3rd August 2010, 06:44 PM

not our fault u have crap spy and cannot sab the big aat's, but i guess you are just like 99% of nwo.
and some that could have sabbed have run and hidden in other chains.
so i would say that what blows here is nwo's ability to do anything more than rank/bank

cheers all

Zynx
3rd August 2010, 06:49 PM
not our fault u have crap spy and cannot sab the big aat's, but i guess you are just like 99% of nwo.
and some that could have sabbed have run and hidden in other chains.
so i would say that what blows here is nwo's ability to do anything more than rank/bank

cheers all

another cheater bites the dust :)

big_bad_beans
3rd August 2010, 06:59 PM
another cheater bites the dust :)

that just goes to show what you know now doesn't it
how about u have kw pay another couple hundred bill to end this war just like all the other times
any wonder nwo = fail

and nwo are the last to start talkin crap about cheating, u guys have had more accounts banned than anyone.
nwo = full of multi's

Zynx
3rd August 2010, 07:18 PM
that just goes to show what you know now doesn't it
how about u have kw pay another couple hundred bill to end this war just like all the other times
any wonder nwo = fail

and nwo are the last to start talkin crap about cheating, u guys have had more accounts banned than anyone.
nwo = full of multi's

where is your proof of the multi's? and i am one to talk, ive never been banned unlike you.

lordkill
3rd August 2010, 07:24 PM
where is your proof of the multi's? and i am one to talk, ive never been banned unlike you.

Shall we start a list of who has been banned from NWO and TFFIrm who has more?

Zynx
3rd August 2010, 07:27 PM
Shall we start a list of who has been banned from NWO and TFFIrm who has more?

lordkill, i said me personally, im not talking about nwo so yea start that list about tffirm :)

big_bad_beans
3rd August 2010, 08:02 PM
lordkill, i said me personally, im not talking about nwo so yea start that list about tffirm :)

maybe if u ever had a half descent account u would be look at eh and my banning this age was complete bs and anyone that knows about it will agree
maybe next age i will become lacn so i do not get banned lol

evilmiget0021
3rd August 2010, 08:49 PM
You noobs put this thread in the wrong spot

The_Sovereign
3rd August 2010, 09:26 PM

Hey blame Luigi/Eric, we didn't even comment in it for 3 days.

But you should cut em some slack. This is their first war. Probably most of em had to read the help page for the term "sabotage".

Its gotta be frustrating as evidenced by the 10 pms a day I get crying/raging/begging

KaB
3rd August 2010, 09:45 PM

I reported this thread days ago to get it moved to the correct spot, seems all the admins want to do is give out infractions...

Zynx
3rd August 2010, 09:57 PM
maybe if u ever had a half descent account u would be look at eh and my banning this age was complete bs and anyone that knows about it will agree

keep telling yourself that but we all know the truth :)

maybe i will someday, but why should i care how good my account is on a game after all its just a game isn't the point of a game to have fun or do you guys think differently

lordkill
3rd August 2010, 10:09 PM
keep telling yourself that but we all know the truth :)

maybe i will someday, but why should i care how good my account is on a game after all its just a game isn't the point of a game to have fun or do you guys think differently

What he is saying is that you cant talk all big and tough like your the best guy out there just cuz your alliance may have 1-2 guys with decent accounts.So when you have that account then u can talk big but for now shut up.

Please

clinteastwood
3rd August 2010, 11:28 PM
I'm not NWO nor TFFirm and even I've seen the tension and ill feelings harbored mutually between these two for over an age. Why do you need more of a reason to war, other than two alliances hating each other? Many other people war over just hating each other every age (SR & LaCN, FF & TFE), and have for several ages now.

Good luck to TFFirm, not that it's needed, because NWO is getting smashed.

Sh4nnon
4th August 2010, 09:30 AM
Go NWO :)
i always support the smaller group :P

Zynx
4th August 2010, 09:31 AM
What he is saying is that you cant talk all big and tough like your the best guy out there just cuz your alliance may have 1-2 guys with decent accounts.So when you have that account then u can talk big but for now shut up.

Please
Your one to tell me to shut up lmao, i'll shut up when im good and ready and def not when some nub like you or beans tell me to :)

lordkill
4th August 2010, 09:35 AM

Ok how are they smaller?aAre u talking members if u are ur wayyyyyyyy off TFFirm is way smaller.

Screwdriver_LaCN
4th August 2010, 10:47 AM

Well we can always accept fresh blood :D but who knows and if you think there werent LaCN accounts banned this age you are wrong, there were a few but relaly cant remember the names as it was at the begining I think :/ Also I really doubt the reason for your ban is BS...why dont you tell us what was the reason given by the koc mods or admins?

KaB
4th August 2010, 10:58 PM

So you support tffirm?

Sh4nnon
4th August 2010, 11:49 PM
well not by alliance size .. but by overall strength of accounts .

clinteastwood
5th August 2010, 12:53 AM

so you support DT?

Sh4nnon
5th August 2010, 05:02 PM
may be :P

evilmiget0021
5th August 2010, 10:53 PM
Well we can always accept fresh blood :D but who knows and if you think there werent LaCN accounts banned this age you are wrong, there were a few but relaly cant remember the names as it was at the begining I think :/ Also I really doubt the reason for your ban is BS...why dont you tell us what was the reason given by the koc mods or admins?

Remember September? That was a big LaCN that got banned

K_W_
5th August 2010, 11:16 PM
All....the war has ended in a truce agreed on by both sides(sol firm and nwo all called it a truce none surrnedered.... i want to commend the way firm and sol both faught it was an very interesting war with both sides taking damage firm ended up with higher sab total do to the fact they a had alot more targets 200 the we had on them with the sab protection rule ..... alliances are limted to how much they can sab per acct... and the fact we could not sab the sovereigns acct didn't help either.... in massing and farming area we did more damage there although not being able to sab sov we were able to farm him and mass him more then they famed and massed us ( our number of accts gave us the advantage in that area ) (as it did to them in the sab totals) over all the war was pretty even...i would like to thank all our new players and remaing vets in the NWO for really stepping up and compliment the vets and newplayers from the firm and sol for fighting a great war both sides worked hard. i wish sov best of luck in quest for top 5 hang in its not easy .... Kw Commander of the NWO

DrunKnGoblin
5th August 2010, 11:31 PM
All....the war has ended in a truce agreed on by both sides(sol firm and nwo all called it a truce none surrnedered.... i want to commend the way firm and sol both faught it was an very interesting war with both sides taking damage firm ended up with higher sab total do to the fact they a had alot more targets 200 the we had on them with the sab protection rule ..... alliances are limted to how much they can sab per acct... and the fact we could not sab the sovereigns acct didn't help either.... in massing and farming area we did more damage there although not being able to sab sov we were able to farm him and mass him more then they famed and massed us ( our number of accts gave us the advantage in that area ) (as it did to them in the sab totals) over all the war was pretty even...i would like to thank all our new players and remaing vets in the NWO for really stepping up and compliment the vets and newplayers from the firm and sol for fighting a great war both sides worked hard. i wish sov best of luck in quest for top 5 hang in its not easy .... Kw Commander of the NWO

Since DT were just supporting TFFirm and SoL, We have also ceased actions on NWO (except Sailer and Tattoo Nominees who jumped ship and kept NWO tags) DT received 0 sabs and 0 masses from NWO and dealt a good few billion damages ;)

DG

YouDONTknowME
6th August 2010, 06:12 AM
except Sailer and Tattoo Nominees who jumped ship and kept NWO tags
Out of the frying pan into the fire?

Good job fellaz. Bigger fish to fry out there, glad you could work something out.

big_bad_beans
6th August 2010, 08:21 AM
big thanx go out to DT for there unending support throughout this age and during this laughable war with nwo
and may i add that i don't know of anyTFFirm accounts that was maxed during this war. so much for sab protection eh?

Mudvayne
6th August 2010, 12:06 PM
Is anyone actually surprised by this? In any event good job Tffirm & Co, even with a large account being unjustly banned they were able to hold off an enemy that greatly outnumbered them. Good thing Tffirm loves them some sentry :P

Zynx
6th August 2010, 12:24 PM
big thanx go out to DT for there unending support throughout this age and during this laughable war with nwo
and may i add that i don't know of anyTFFirm accounts that was maxed during this war. so much for sab protection eh?

There wasn't once account from nwo maxed by TFFirm either

big_bad_beans
6th August 2010, 04:03 PM

i never mentioned that there was , i was simply responding to your leader (KW's) comments about us having the advantage because of sab caps etc
and the fact that we only have 40 members also doesn't surprise me.
what is a bit odd though is why nwo could not max any of us with there army size being atleast 5 times greater than ours?
hope that puts some perspective on the situation for ya eric.

seems to me the only thing nwo is good at is paying out billions to have the sabbings stop each time there is trouble for nwo!

lordkill
6th August 2010, 04:10 PM

Actually eric there were several times where i only got in your armory once because you were maxed after one sab from me and sometimes i couldnt get in at all cuz u were maxed :thumbsup:

The_Sovereign
6th August 2010, 04:28 PM
Actually eric there were several times where i only got in your armory once because you were maxed after one sab from me and sometimes i couldnt get in at all cuz u were maxed :thumbsup:

That's cause hes busy roguing TS. Totally appropriate for a BFMod and leader, mind you.

Can't wait till hes the main next age.

KaB
6th August 2010, 04:57 PM
That's cause hes busy roguing TS. Totally appropriate for a BFMod and leader, mind you.

Eric is gonna be a main? :X

lordkill
6th August 2010, 06:19 PM

:O he is i dont know how well that will work

Zynx
6th August 2010, 06:22 PM
i never mentioned that there was , i was simply responding to your leader (KW's) comments about us having the advantage because of sab caps etc
and the fact that we only have 40 members also doesn't surprise me.
what is a bit odd though is why nwo could not max any of us with there army size being atleast 5 times greater than ours?
hope that puts some perspective on the situation for ya eric.

seems to me the only thing nwo is good at is paying out billions to have the sabbings stop each time there is trouble for nwo!
Sorry what? my what? i have a leader? this is news to me :P kens never been my leader... and he knows it. you should know that by now :| but i guess you never learnt that are well.

I am? wow, considering that hasn't even been decided yet -.-

:O he is i dont know how well that will work

how you figure that wont end well? because the fact i dont care about this age? this was suspose to be my age off, but ken convinced me to play

big_bad_beans
6th August 2010, 08:06 PM
Sorry what? my what? i have a leader? this is news to me :P kens never been my leader... and he knows it. you should know that by now :| but i guess you never learnt that are well.

well then if thats the case then the deal that was made by KW/NWO leader doesn't apply to you then eh? i think you need to be very carefull with what you say here if you chose to respond
and i think you completely missed the point of my post there.

Zynx
6th August 2010, 08:35 PM
well then if thats the case then the deal that was made by KW/NWO leader doesn't apply to you then eh? i think you need to be very carefull with what you say here if you chose to respond
and i think you completely missed the point of my post there.
how can someone be a leader of a leader please do explain that, cause you didnt get my point there, and i have no idea about this truce i only know that ken and you guys made one, and thats how i intend to keep it cause truce or no truce i really dont care.

DrunKnGoblin
6th August 2010, 08:57 PM
how can someone be a leader of a leader please do explain that, cause you didnt get my point there, and i have no idea about this truce i only know that ken and you guys made one, and thats how i intend to keep it cause truce or no truce i really dont care.

does this mean you dont recognize the truce and i get to chain NWO again?

Zynx
6th August 2010, 08:58 PM
does this mean you dont recognize the truce and i get to chain NWO again?

Can you not read? i didn't say i don't follow the truce i said i don't care about it...

really? you really think you know about that don't you cause you obviously don't.

Mablung_Surion
7th August 2010, 04:54 PM
So anyways. The short war was a blast, even lazy me managed to get some decent sabs.

Thanks to the members of NWO who stepped up to the plate.
Thanks to TFFirm for some long awaited joy. :P
j/k

Good luck with top 5 Sovereign, and let the ratrace begin.

Enjoy the rest of the age.

/goes back to lurking..