PDA

View Full Version : WTH happened to TDB?

Smitty
26th July 2010, 06:02 PM
Alliance ranked number one, and now no sign of that alliance. Please explain.

biglou250
26th July 2010, 06:03 PM
The alliance still appears to be there.

http://www.ruinsofchaos.com/allianceview.php?id=3165

rezmore3333
26th July 2010, 06:57 PM
I dont know I guess one of our admins accounts got hacked and they disbanned the alliance as well as took personal stuff off his computer. I thought me being the owner of TDB I would have been the only one to be able to Disban the whole alliance. SO either who hacked adam hacked me or hacked ROC but yea its really really freaking weird. This is the 3rd time adams account has been hacked. In the last 2 weeks.

M3J
26th July 2010, 11:31 PM
Adam is probably too stupid to know how to keep his account safe.

rezmore3333
27th July 2010, 08:05 AM
who ever hacked him hacked ROC as well and overloaded the server or something like that I dont know all the details but oh well

norman
27th July 2010, 08:08 AM
I dont know I guess one of our admins accounts got hacked and they disbanned the alliance as well as took personal stuff off his computer. I thought me being the owner of TDB I would have been the only one to be able to Disban the whole alliance. SO either who hacked adam hacked me or hacked ROC but yea its really really freaking weird. This is the 3rd time adams account has been hacked. In the last 2 weeks.

How in the fuck does someone get hacked 3 times in 2 weeks? This dude must be a fucking moron or a liar.

rezmore3333
27th July 2010, 08:13 AM
His whole computer got hacked I guess Rouen was also trying to help him fix the issue on his computer. I guess golden put a virus on his computer some how. Adam was always very active in talking to all the members. So im thinking some how he talked to golden and clicked a link or something that golden sent.